PDA

View Full Version : Long Time No Speak

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:24 PM
It's been a long time since I've been on here. How's it going? All the original bunch still here? Letters? Crips? Flav? CK?

What's everyone thinking about this season... I'm particularly interested in Cripps' (Ach's) view ##

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:24 PM
P.S. This place has changed soooo much

Cripps_orig
06-12-2011, 07:27 PM
P.S. This place has changed soooo muchIts like a new board

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM
You've only got 7,181 posts? What's up with that?

Cripps_orig
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM
It's been a long time since I've been on here. How's it going? All the original bunch still here? Letters? Crips? Flav? CK?

What's everyone thinking about this season... I'm particularly interested in Cripps' (Ach's) view ##

CK and Tiger come back on the same day.....

Welcome back. Most of the originals are still on i think.

As for the season, its been entertaining to say the least....

Letters
06-12-2011, 07:31 PM
We have moved to vBulliten. Some of the regulars are still around, others have moved on, we could do with some more of the old gang like you back so welcome home.

How's tricks? What you up to now?

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:31 PM
CK and Tiger come back on the same day.....

Welcome back. Most of the originals are still on i think.

As for the season, its been entertaining to say the least....

CK only came back today?

And thanks :) Don't know why I stopped posting, my interest in Arsenal didn't wane, in fact it probably went up, I'm writing a blog at the moment.

It's been a funny season but we've got the same amount of points now as at the same point last season. What do you think of Arteta?

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
We have moved to vBulliten. Some of the regulars are still around, others have moved on, we could do with some more of the old gang like you back so welcome home.

I'm in between school and university at the moment. Going to Kings to do history next year just working now and going away in March to South America.

How's things with you?

Cripps_orig
06-12-2011, 07:34 PM
CK only came back today?

And thanks :) Don't know why I stopped posting, my interest in Arsenal didn't wane, in fact it probably went up, I'm writing a blog at the moment.

It's been a funny season but we've got the same amount of points now as at the same point last season. What do you think of Arteta?

I think so. Ive seen his posts although i just logged on now. You must be one of a kind cos manys interest in Arsenal and football in general waned. Link to the blog would be good.

Arteta, juries out. Hasnt done anything to shout home about. Offered nothing much attacking wise but has steadied the ship defensively but thats not what we got him for

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:36 PM
I think so. Ive seen his posts although i just logged on now. You must be one of a kind cos manys interest in Arsenal and football in general waned. Link to the blog would be good.

Arteta, juries out. Hasnt done anything to shout home about. Offered nothing much attacking wise but has steadied the ship defensively but thats not what we got him for

http://nlarsenalblog.wordpress.com/

I think that's exactly what we needed. A player to calm everything down after the awful start. I hope it sets a precedent for signing proven Premiership players.

Letters
06-12-2011, 07:38 PM
How's things with you?

Pretty good thanks. Been quite an interesting year for me, got a new job and (I hope you're sitting down) got a ladyfriend, we're getting married next year.

Hope Uni goes well.

tigerthesmurf85
06-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Pretty good thanks. Been quite an interesting year for me, got a new job and (I hope you're sitting down) got a ladyfriend, we're getting married next year.

Hope Uni goes well.

I was gonna ask how goes it with the ladies... but didn't. I'm happy for you :)

Elreactor
10-12-2011, 08:47 PM

Letters you keep calling it "vBulliten"... Is it due to your weird British pronunciation, or just a typo? I always thought it was "vBulletin"?

:ninja: