PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST ON HOLD] GW Mobile App (i.e. Tapatalk)

Jofnn
24-05-2011, 08:16 PM
There was a request in the earlier topic for a mobile app (i.e. Tapatalk) so that members can use the forum on their mobiles via an App (rather than waiting for your browser to load).

There are discussions ongoing about this modification between myself and the other admin's and we'll get back to you shortly with whether we will progress this :)

Injury Time
24-05-2011, 08:25 PM
As per the other thread am aware that other forum had issues with restricted areas being access via users on tapatalk especially where post count/ access set dependent areas, not sure if such a worry here but just in case. If you want to know the site happy to PM.

Jofnn
24-05-2011, 08:36 PM
As per the other thread am aware that other forum had issues with restricted areas being access via users on tapatalk especially where post count/ access set dependent areas, not sure if such a worry here but just in case. If you want to know the site happy to PM.

Yeah, if we did decide to go for it... we'd do a lot of testing on our development version of this forum... Our conversations at the moment are around using "A" mobile app... rather than focusing straight on Tapatalk...

But... I'd reckon we're quite a bit away from a final decision!

Xhaka Can’t
24-05-2011, 08:44 PM
I logged in on my phone, posted, PM'd and changed a username on the admin section without any problems.

Jofnn
24-05-2011, 08:45 PM
I logged in on my phone, posted, PM'd and changed a username on the admin section without any problems.

See my response in the :ninja: section