PDA

View Full Version : Warnock Sacked!

Master Splinter
08-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Neil Warnock has apparently been sacked as RPQ manager.

Statement expected soon.

:haha: :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
08-01-2012, 06:25 PM
My statement:

:haha:

Rors
08-01-2012, 06:26 PM
That's it then for the man who has made the word "surely" his own...

Might as well retire to Truro now

Master Splinter
08-01-2012, 06:26 PM
More professional than a LOLerpool statement tbf.

Syn
08-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Ha.

Marc Overmars
08-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Good stuff, hopefully they're still managerless for the MK Dons replay.

Olivier's xmas twist
08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Ah well, if he was more interested in what his players do rather then RVP he might still be in the job,

ACH will be devestated when he hears this, So naturally on one thing to really do.

Warnock :pal:

Master Splinter
08-01-2012, 06:33 PM
http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/Robin-van-Persie-415.jpg

The Hughes effect should have worn off by the time we play them in March as well.

Dennis Bendtner
08-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Further to the transfer window thing in the other thread, he signed 12 players in the summer and wanted 5 more in January to stay up. Scattergun filth.

Hughes taking over. Tevez to QPR?

fari
08-01-2012, 06:47 PM
who knows what went on behind the scenes over there. he seemed like a nice enough bloke though

GP
08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
he seemed like a nice enough bloke though

lol wut?

Ollie the Optimist
08-01-2012, 07:10 PM
who knows what went on behind the scenes over there. he seemed like a nice enough bloke though

what the hell are you on? he is a cunt, always been a cunt and always will be a cunt

McNamara That Ghost...
08-01-2012, 07:23 PM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57764000/jpg/_57764589_qpr_boss_neil_warnock_reuters.jpg

This could do with a 'GO' on the dugout...

Kano
08-01-2012, 09:51 PM
if hughes comes in then they will be looking for another replacement in 18/24 months max, seeing as hughes has far lofter ambitions than his ability encompasses.

not sure if ditching colin wanker was the right move, they will be going down anyway but at least warnock would've got them back first time. or is this more to do with fernandes needing to ensure he can leverage a quick return on the money he has spent, i doubt he's in it for the long haul.

Marc Overmars
08-01-2012, 10:01 PM
I find it strange to be honest, they're on a very poor run at the moment but they did start relatively well for the first 10-12 games. I guess with the money at stake struggling clubs have no choice but to gamble like this to ensure their Prem status.

Cripps_orig
08-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Good manager.

Always had a good word to say about Arsenal back in the day.

Hope he goes to a bigger club.

Arsenal anyone? Cant be any worse than the Pub Teamer we have now

Master Splinter
19-01-2012, 06:49 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16634917.stm

Warnock. Crying. And being paranoid. Again. :violin:

Warnock :haha:.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton has pulled no punches in telling Neil Warnock to stop complaining about the events which led to his sacking.

Warnock was earlier in January dismissed by club owner Tony Fernandes and suggested social networking site Twitter played a poisonous role in his departure from Loftus Road.

But Barton, who along with Fernandes is a regular tweeter, has ahead of Saturday's game against fellow strugglers Wigan delivered a ruthless assessment of his former boss.

The ex-Newcastle and Manchester City midfielder has compared Warnock to the comical fictional manager Mike Bassett and suggested he is suffering from delusion.

Heartbreak for Warnock

Having this summer been named captain by Warnock after arriving at QPR, Barton on Friday afternoon said on his Twitter account: "Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett.

"If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock.

"Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded," he said.

"Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate." (sic)

"Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate." (sic)
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/7445071/Barton-hits-back-at-Warnock

"Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett.

:haha:

Barton :bow:

Marc Overmars
20-01-2012, 08:47 PM
No idea if it's really Eboue or not, but still. :lol:

3 hours ago
Emmanuel Eboue
TheRealEboue Emmanuel Eboue

I , General Eboue within my power summorn all #QPR fans to boo @Joey7Barton on saturday for disrespecting thier x-manager #Neilwarnock

3 hours ago
Emmanuel Eboue

@Joey7Barton U are such a big mouth Joey... Ur face shud be covered in #fufu. You are a fool . No professional disrespect their manager

3 hours ago
Emmanuel Eboue

@Joey7Barton You need to stop talkin about Neil Warnock like that. he gave u a job when every1 rejected ur #burgerAss. keep quiet #youngfool

Xhaka Can’t
20-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Joey Barton is a scrote.