09-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Will miss this.

Swansea are decent at home. Would take a point here

Niall_Quinn
09-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Must win, etc.

Kano
09-01-2012, 10:11 PM
an absolute cert that henry will score a goal like that in every match he plays with us.

Syn
09-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Can't see anything but a struggle here. Might just scrape a win. Man we need some fresh legs (non homo). Wilshere's return can't come soon enough.

A well-rested Van Persie might make the difference.

Marc Overmars
09-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Swansea are pretty strong at home, they haven't conceded many. If we win it will be narrow but I have a bad feeling we'll slip up again.

1-1.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-01-2012, 10:35 PM
We beat them by 5 tbh.

LDG
10-01-2012, 03:58 PM
sheshshezny

Djourou Merts Kos Miquel

Theo Song Arteta Ramsey Arshavin

RVP

Bench: Almunia, Yennaris, AOC, Henry, Squilacci, Benayoun, Rosicky

GP
10-01-2012, 04:21 PM
How awesome does it feel to be able to put Henry in the lineup again?

Olivier's xmas twist
10-01-2012, 04:33 PM
RVP to score 4 tbh.

LDG
10-01-2012, 04:34 PM
How awesome does it feel to be able to put Henry in the lineup again?

A little bit of cum came out :ninja:

Japan Shaking All Over
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
How scary does it feel to be able to put Squillacci in the lineup again?

Think I just shit my pants. . .

GP
11-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Think I just shit my pants. . .

Well yeah but you're in constant fear of a Godzilla attack.

LDG
11-01-2012, 04:27 PM
:haha:

Coney
11-01-2012, 04:42 PM
:lol:

So it wasn't a tsunami then. But does the extra radiation leakage mean he has now got even bigger? :yikes:

Syn
11-01-2012, 04:58 PM

milla
12-01-2012, 10:21 PM

ROFL :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-01-2012, 11:01 PM
I saw Thierry Henry's goal on his Gunners comeback in their win over Leeds in the FA Cup on Monday. I think we are going to see Henry come on with 20 minutes or so to go quite a lot in the next few weeks but I'm not sure that we will see him find the net too many more times.

In fact I'd be interested to see what the odds are for him not scoring again. I'm willing to make a sportsman's bet that he won't find the net again in any competitive game until he goes back to New York.

He came on against Leeds, a Championship team, late in the game when they were tired. He still has great touch and great vision but I am not sure that will be enough in the Premier League.

Lawro. :lol:

What a dick.

Cripps_orig
12-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Hes right tbh

McNamara That Ghost...
12-01-2012, 11:06 PM
He still has great touch and great vision yet that might not be enough for the Premier League? :wacko:

Cripps_orig
12-01-2012, 11:08 PM
He still has great touch and great vision yet that might not be enough for the Premier League? :wacko:Apart from that bit.

I should really read it all before posting tbh

Niall_Quinn
12-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Hes right tbh

Yeah, let's hope Henry flops and his reputation is destroyed. Then we can all give Lawro the cunt a pat on the back and say he was right. Let's wish Nasri good luck and call for Chesney to be kicked onto the bench. Let's call Jenkinson a pub teamer when he;s done more in one match than Nasri did in the whole of the latter half of last season. Let's slaughter Wenger at every opportunity for only landing 4th place when the cunts in charge took the money that could have been invested back into the club and instead put it in their pockets. It all makes perfect sense. Are you sure you even like Arsenal any more?

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Lawro. :lol:

What a dick.

Total cunt.

Cripps_orig
13-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Yeah, let's hope Henry flops and his reputation is destroyed. Then we can all give Lawro the cunt a pat on the back and say he was right. Let's wish Nasri good luck and call for Chesney to be kicked onto the bench. Let's call Jenkinson a pub teamer when he;s done more in one match than Nasri did in the whole of the latter half of last season. Let's slaughter Wenger at every opportunity for only landing 4th place when the cunts in charge took the money that could have been invested back into the club and instead put it in their pockets. It all makes perfect sense. Are you sure you even like Arsenal any more?You got all that from what i said?

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 01:25 AM
You got all that from what i said?

No, it's several of your most recent put-downs rolled into one. That Henry goal seems to have upset quite a few people. Glad I'm not a Leeds fan (of course I'm glad I'm not a Leeds fan under any circumstances) because they are now a complete nothing team that EVEN Henry can score against. And yet, if it had ended 0-0 and we were going back to Elland Road, guess what - Leeds become tha brave Championship battlers on the verge of a cup triumph.

In fact Lawrenson isn't right. What he is is a cunt.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah, let's hope Henry flops and his reputation is destroyed. Then we can all give Lawro the cunt a pat on the back and say he was right. Let's wish Nasri good luck and call for Chesney to be kicked onto the bench. Let's call Jenkinson a pub teamer when he;s done more in one match than Nasri did in the whole of the latter half of last season. Let's slaughter Wenger at every opportunity for only landing 4th place when the cunts in charge took the money that could have been invested back into the club and instead put it in their pockets. It all makes perfect sense. Are you sure you even like Arsenal any more?

No, it's several of your most recent put-downs rolled into one. That Henry goal seems to have upset quite a few people. Glad I'm not a Leeds fan (of course I'm glad I'm not a Leeds fan under any circumstances) because they are now a complete nothing team that EVEN Henry can score against. And yet, if it had ended 0-0 and we were going back to Elland Road, guess what - Leeds become tha brave Championship battlers on the verge of a cup triumph.

In fact Lawrenson isn't right. What he is is a cunt.

NQ :bow:
ACH :pal:

Xhaka Can’t
13-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Going to Swansea, and I don't expect us to win.

Unbelievable.

Letters
13-01-2012, 11:39 AM

Unbelievable.

To be fair they handed Spurs' arses to them in the 2nd half, got a point and were a bit unlucky not to beat them.
They're not that bad.

Flavs
13-01-2012, 01:14 PM

Unbelievable.

Just read they have only conceded 4 goals there all season :unsure:

Syn
13-01-2012, 01:17 PM
If only football were played on paper.

Flavs
13-01-2012, 01:19 PM
If only football were played on paper.

If only your face was covered with a bag made from it

Syn
13-01-2012, 01:23 PM
If only your face was covered with a bag made from it

Harsh.

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Just read they have only conceded 4 goals there all season :unsure:

4 more coming up.

Swansea :rose:

server too busy!
13-01-2012, 03:33 PM

Just block him, life is better after that

Flavs
13-01-2012, 03:36 PM

:gp:

GP
13-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Block who?

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 03:58 PM

Nah, I don't block anyone except Letters.

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Block who?

LDG

Fist of Lehmann
13-01-2012, 04:04 PM
LDGWho?

Letters
13-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Nah, I don't block anyone except Letters.

Yeah? Well I block you too. So nurr :sulk:

:unsure:

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Who?

The bloke who fell for that Onion video.

Ollie the Optimist
13-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Hes right tbh

in what way? henry got into the posistion on monday, perfect first touch, second touch and the ball is in the net. he will get into those positions again and if we can get the ball to him, he will score. no keeper in the world would have saved his shot on monday. it was perfect placement

Olivier's xmas twist
13-01-2012, 06:29 PM
in what way? henry got into the posistion on monday, perfect first touch, second touch and the ball is in the net. he will get into those positions again and if we can get the ball to him, he will score. no keeper in the world would have saved his shot on monday. it was perfect placement

You let ACH get under your skin to easily fella.

Dennis Bendtner
13-01-2012, 09:55 PM
I only just read that Mertesacker is a doubt for this. With illness. Illness? I thought we were buying a German? Typical Germans. Anyway yeah, someone needs shooting for this.

Master Splinter
13-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Rosicky is ill too. Both will have tests.

So we could have thirteen players missing for this game if they remain ill.

That's not even a curse anymore. It's just funny.

As funny as Lenny Henry.

Fabianski

Sagna
Mertesacker
Vermaelen
Santos

Coquelin
Diaby
Wilshere

Rosicky
Chamakh
Gervinho

Subs: Gibbs, Jenkinson.

Not a bad team tbf. Although perhaps Jenkinson could replace Chamakh.

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2012, 10:12 PM
I only just read that Mertesacker is a doubt for this. With illness. Illness? I thought we were buying a German? Typical Germans. Anyway yeah, someone needs shooting for this.

We should re-designate all our defenders as midfielders. That way the curse might be rendered harmless. So I guess Kos will have to play all four positions along the back now.

Syn
13-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Injured is he not? and whats wrong with sdfdfsfdfsddfney Oh Charlie.

Dennis Bendtner
13-01-2012, 10:59 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6cPeRtFXoP4/TrFu4bH9lQI/AAAAAAAAAUc/hh69hnFsfTM/s1600/christonabike.jpg

Coney
13-01-2012, 11:03 PM
:lol:

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Read the previous page

Japan Shaking All Over
14-01-2012, 04:10 AM
in what way? Cripps got into the posistion on monday, perfect first touch, second touch and the ball is in the net. he will get into those positions again and if we can get the ball to him, he will score. no keeper in the world would have saved his WUMing on monday. it was perfect placement

The King is back :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Read the previous page

what happend to our posts ?

KSE Comedy Club
14-01-2012, 11:33 AM
what happend to our posts ?It was deemed that you were all talking complete and utter bollox and the mods deleted em. Your all banned until after the Swansea game for your naughtiness*

*may not actually be true.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Need 3 points tomorrow. No excuses permitted. With the spuds dropping 2 points it's these games that will decide whether we catch them or not. Fuck this one up and we send the message we're as mentally weak and out of our depth as they clearly are.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Spuds are away and clear.

Need to win this to stay on Chelseas tail

Marc Overmars
14-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Should be an open game really.

I'd love to see Theo on the left and Oxo on the right, serious pace there.

But of course Fat Fuck will start.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 09:10 PM

Giving up is another way to go I suppose.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 09:22 PM

We need to win this because we need to win this

alexander
14-01-2012, 09:36 PM
As funny as Lenny Henry.

Racist :sulk:

Ollie the Optimist
14-01-2012, 09:48 PM

but they not are they. win this, we are 4 points behind i think, then if we beat them its one point. we can still catch them

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 09:50 PM
but they not are they. win this, we are 4 points behind i think, then if we beat them its one point. we can still catch themOh dear

Marc Overmars
14-01-2012, 09:54 PM
We're 10 points behind them as it stands, so victory tomorrow will cut it to 7.

Ollie the Optimist
14-01-2012, 09:59 PM
We're 10 points behind them as it stands, so victory tomorrow will cut it to 7.

thought we were less. misread the table :lol: think i was looking at the chelsea one by mistake

but we can still catch them. they have to go to city, liverpool us and have united at home. if we win our big games then we are right back in there

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 10:02 PM
If? :lol:

If Spuds win their games, we wont catch them. They can just as easily say that

Dont live in the world of "if"

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 10:14 PM
but they not are they. win this, we are 4 points behind i think, then if we beat them its one point. we can still catch them

were 10 points behind as it stands but i love your optimism.

Marc Overmars
14-01-2012, 10:14 PM
To be honest I'm more concerned about getting 4th and consolidating it, that is our target this year.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 10:17 PM
7 points behind at the end of Jan. That's nothing. Teams who have been there before can expect at least that many points in their pockets just for the experience. That's why I expect Utd to finish above City too. Finishing 4th and finishing above the spuds is probably the same thing.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 10:18 PM
To be honest I'm more concerned about getting 4th and consolidating it, that is our target this year.

Nah we need to show ambition tbf.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Man Utd are level on points with City

We are 7 points behind the Spuds.

Not the same thing at all.

Spuds will no doubt lose points. So will we and its unlikely they'll lose 7 more than us. Finishing above us is their main target more so than the title mainly cos they never expected to be in the title race and they arent going to fuck it up.

Which means we will have to go on some great run of games which we arent able to do just to close.

Forget Spuds. They are away and clear. Lets just hope Chelsea implode

Ollie the Optimist
14-01-2012, 10:23 PM
can i just a favour ach. can you support the team you are say you are fan and leave the fucking moaning till end of season and actually get behind the fucking team backing them to win every game. if not can you fuck off

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 10:27 PM

Spuds will no doubt lose points. So will we and its unlikely they'll lose 7 more than us. Finishing above us is their main target more so than the title mainly cos they never expected to be in the title race and they arent going to fuck it up.

Which means we will have to go on some great run of games which we arent able to do just to close.

Didn't say it was the same thing. I said newcomers at such lofty heights will run out of gas as the more experienced press on. That's the way it usually goes. There are always early runners but as the old saying goes, this is a marathon not a sprint.

A run of three games and the whole table could (and will) change. Again, it always happens so no reason why it won't happen this year too. Might not even be in our favour but the table has a few more twists yet.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 10:30 PM
can i just a favour ach. can you support the team you are say you are fan and leave the fucking moaning till end of season and actually get behind the fucking team backing them to win every game. if not can you fuck offYou call that moaning? :blink:

Theres plenty to moan about with these bunch of jokes we support but finishing below Spuds isnt one of them. Couldnt care less about Spuds. They are insignificant to me. Finishing below them would be the same as finishing below Wigan or a Stoke.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Didn't say it was the same thing. I said newcomers at such lofty heights will run out of gas as the more experienced press on. That's the way it usually goes. There are always early runners but as the old saying goes, this is a marathon not a sprint.

A run of three games and the whole table could (and will) change. Again, it always happens so no reason why it won't happen this year too. Might not even be in our favour but the table has a few more twists yet.They finished in the CL places a couple of seasons ago and have quality players who have played in the CL. Im not one to pay much attention to newcomers and pressure effecting them etc. Means f all

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 10:33 PM

Spurs are somewhere they have never been and don't know how to handle it they will drop big points soon especially away to the big clubs. no one knows what will happen or who will get injured or who will be bought come jan.

what is important is we win tommrow and close the gap on the leaders.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 10:35 PM
And also, i just realised. i said we are 7 points behind when we are in fact 10

So i obviously think we'll win this game subconciously

Moaning :lol:

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 10:37 PM
They finished in the CL places a couple of seasons ago and have quality players who have played in the CL. Im not one to pay much attention to newcomers and pressure effecting them etc. Means f all

And yet we see season after season certain clubs making the running early on and then fading out of the picture as the season wears on. Perhaps you are right, perhaps this season will be the exception. If you have already accepted defeat then that doesn't really matter. Provided the players and the manager don't feel the same way we are most certainly in with a shout of catching them.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 10:41 PM
And yet we see season after season certain clubs making the running early on and then fading out of the picture as the season wears on. Perhaps you are right, perhaps this season will be the exception. If you have already accepted defeat then that doesn't really matter. Provided the players and the manager don't feel the same way we are most certainly in with a shout of catching them.

And people forget the Lack of CL has helped the spudz tbh had they been in it they had not had the luxury of resting players like they have had this season.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 10:43 PM
And people forget the Lack of CL has helped the spudz tbh had they been in it they had not had the luxury of resting players like they have had this season.

Tbf, they're not going to be in the CL for the second half of the season either.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Tbf, they're not going to be in the CL for the second half of the season either.

Well yeah of course it will help them. But like Hansen said with spuds they don't have the exprience to go the full way.

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Well yeah of course it will help them. But like Hansen said with spuds they don't have the exprience to go the full way.

Tbf, Hansen is a cunt.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Tbf, Hansen is a cunt.

So's his face

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 10:59 PM
So's his face

Hence his nickname cuntface, I guess.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Back on topic

Anyone know any Swansea players?

Whos to look out for etc?

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Back on topic

Taffy Smith, Dai Jones, Davy Davis, Jones the Steam.

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Heard of Vorm. Apparently hes also likely to go to Euro 2012 as one of the 3 Dutch keepers along with Krul and Stekenlenburg who we should have got when he left Ajax but he went to Roma of all place and we got stuck with Skdjhksdjhsfny :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Heard of Vorm. Apparently hes also likely to go to Euro 2012 as one of the 3 Dutch keepers along with Krul and Stekenlenburg who we should have go when he left Ajax but he went to Roma of all place and we got stuck with Skdjhksdjhsfny :lol:

What ?

Cripps_orig
14-01-2012, 11:30 PM
What ?My cousin wrote that

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2012, 11:33 PM
My cousin wrote that

I knew it!

McNamara That Ghost...
14-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Back on topic

Scott Sinclair.

Plymouth Argyle legend and all round good guy, apparently.

Marc Overmars
14-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Danny Graham tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Nathan Dyer too

Ollie the Optimist
15-01-2012, 12:03 AM
dont really care how we play, just win. thats all i care about

Marc Overmars
15-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I do care how we play because we haven't really peformed that great for a while and it's cost us cheap points, I'm personally hoping to see an improved performance tomorrow, as well as the right result obviously.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-01-2012, 12:25 AM
dont really care how we play, just win. thats all i care about

silly thing to say tbh, now the lads need to perfom and get momentuem in their game, can't always be we need to win thats all that matters. We need to see a mature perfomance tommrow.

Boss
15-01-2012, 03:54 AM
Henry to score a hattrick after coming on in the 85th minute with us 2-0 down.

Quote for truth.

fakeyank
15-01-2012, 04:20 AM
Heard of Vorm. Apparently hes also likely to go to Euro 2012 as one of the 3 Dutch keepers along with Krul and Stekenlenburg who we should have got when he left Ajax but he went to Roma of all place and we got stuck with Skdjhksdjhsfny :lol:

Thank Allah for that! We got the best keeper in the PL in the process.

Master Splinter
15-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Dyer could be a big test for Meee Gell. But Mii-Gwell has done well so far in his Arsenal career. It's sometimes better having a more defensive player against rapid wingers anyway, as Gibbs and Santos would leave gaps aplenty for him to exploit.

We need Arshavin to put in a decent effort as he did against Leeds, because AOC is obviously not playing in the League. I expect he's expended all his energy for the season through Monday's effort, however. Might as well stick Henry out there; even if he can't run much, he'll make the right choices in regard to final balls and finishing.

As ever, if we take our chances, we'll win. But never do, so it will be 1-1.

We'll also have at least three clear pelanties waived away.

Cripps_orig
15-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Thank Allah for that! We got the best keeper in the PL in the process.:lol:

Coney
15-01-2012, 11:03 AM
we got stuck with Skdjhksdjhsfny :lol:

I wonder why no-one takes your posts seriously these days?

Syn
15-01-2012, 11:05 AM
I think we'll be ok in this actually. Won't be comfortable but we'll edge it.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 11:17 AM
I think we'll be ok in this actually. Won't be comfortable but we'll edge it.

Almost right. In fact we'll be very comfortable, especially Arshavin who will be positively laid back.

4 goal win for us.

Coney
15-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Almost right. In fact we'll be very comfortable, especially Arshavin who will be positively laid back.

4 goal win for us.

I'll take that. :good:

Syn
15-01-2012, 11:28 AM
1-4 all.

:patrice:

The Wengerbabies
15-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Henry had better start this.

Coney
15-01-2012, 11:31 AM

I don't think so. On for the last 30 minutes. He's not fit enough to be a starter. He can use his skills when they are knackered.

The Wengerbabies
15-01-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't think so. On for the last 30 minutes. He's not fit enough to be a starter. He can use his skills when they are knackered.

2nd best player we have we need to get the most out of him while he's here.

Also, almost forgot, must win.

Japan Shaking All Over
15-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Looking forward to this, first chance to see TH12 as I missed the other night

Syn
15-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Looking forward to this, first chance to see TH12 as I missed the other night

That's alright - you didn't miss anything special.

KESSLER
15-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Arteta is injured apparently .....

Olivier's xmas twist
15-01-2012, 12:42 PM

never going to happen, with the amount he is insured for by his yank team, we feck him up big time we pay big money.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Arteta is injured apparently .....

Wengeritis strikes again.

Sirjackofwilshere
15-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Ffs think we're losing this one :(

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 12:57 PM
According to Captain Barclay on Sunday Supplement we'll be playing a footsie team who are more pure than us and it will be like playing Barca.

4-1 Arsenal.

Japan Shaking All Over
15-01-2012, 01:15 PM
never going to happen, with the amount he is insured for by his yank team, we feck him up big time we pay big money.

Although I can see him getting more than the five odd minutes given to Chamakh

Joker
15-01-2012, 02:31 PM
I hope we actually put in a decent performance today. Yes, winning whilst playing badly is supposed to be a sign of a good team, but we haven't actually put in a very good performance for over a month now, and sooner or later that's going to be reflected in the results.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Benayoun starts in place of Arteta, Oxocube and Henry are on the bench.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Benayoun starts in place of Arteta, Oxocube and Henry are on the bench.

That's just fucking crazy if true. Is Arteta carrying an injury or something? YFB? In the middle? Insane.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah, Kessler said he was apparently injured, so I guess he probably is.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah, Kessler said he was apparently injured, so I guess he probably is.

Fucking cursed. That changes everything. 1-1. Fuck it. Let' hope we can make it to kick off without picking up another 20 injuries.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Have we reached the point where we have more injured players than fit ones, yet?

Marc Overmars
15-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Good chance for Yossi to show he is good enough to start.

Fat Fuck is first choice for the time being so if he doesn't deliver in Gervais' absence then he never will.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Much more likely we're about to find out how much we need Arteta in the middle. YFB hasn't played well for years now.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:26 PM
3 points required today, can't afford any fuck ups.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Here we go! Barcelona vs Arsenal from the Liberty Stadium in Taffland.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:34 PM
At least Squillaci isn't playing. Although we're yet to get our customary injury in the first half I suppose.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor, Dyer, Agustien, Britton, Allen, Sinclair, Graham.
Subs: Tremmel, Routledge, Monk, Lita, Moore, Richards, Sigurdsson.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Miquel, Walcott, Ramsey, Song, Benayoun, Arshavin, van Persie.
Subs: Almunia, Rosicky, Park, Henry, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Squillaci, Yennaris.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)

WTF Sky?

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:35 PM
At least Squillaci isn't playing. Although we're yet to get our customary injury in the first half I suppose.

True, but the defence really is down to the bare bones. Midfield is weak, RvP will need to be on fire. Where the hell is Rosicky, is he injured again?

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Okay, he's on the bench. YFB chosen ahead of him. That's harsh.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Who is Michael Oliver? Specially drafted in to fuck us?

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:38 PM
No idea, prepared to give him a chance though. Hopefully he has avoided Phil Dowd in the canteen.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:43 PM
We'll be getting an insight into Swansalona's footballing philosophy after the break. Can't wait.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:44 PM
No idea, prepared to give him a chance though. Hopefully he has avoided Phil Dowd in the canteen.

He's bound to be shit or else he wouldn't be in this league.

Syn
15-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Wenger succumbs to player power once more. Arshavin is just too big a name to leave out in place of Oxlade - but in reality, it's only 2 letters more.

Oh well.

Come on the Arsenal.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:46 PM
He's bound to be shit or else he wouldn't be in this league.

There are varying degress of shitness though, aren't there?

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Swansea. :bow:

The creators of tiki-taka.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:48 PM
There are varying degress of shitness though, aren't there?

True, he could be totally shit or shit beyond all bounds of belief or imagination. Let's hope for the former.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Wenger succumbs to player power once more. Arshavin is just too big a name to leave out in place of Oxlade - but in reality, it's only 2 letters more.

Oh well.

Come on the Arsenal.

Should have sent Henry, Ox and RvP out to stuff this lot. Still we should be able to eek out a nervy win.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Swansea. :bow:

The creators of tiki-taka.

Can't see who's going to stop them this year.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:51 PM
We're top of the league for possession, on average. :lol:

:trophy:

Syn
15-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Should have sent Henry, Ox and RvP out to stuff this lot. Still we should be able to eek out a nervy win.

That's always the best kind.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:53 PM
We're top of the league for possession, on average. :lol:

:trophy:

But only 9th in Europe - whereas Swansea are 5th. WTF?

Marc Overmars
15-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Come on Arsenal!

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 03:54 PM
But only 9th in Europe - whereas Swansea are 5th. WTF?

That one was for pass completion but yeah one of their players is up there with four Barca players for most accurate passing in Europe. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 03:56 PM
That one was for pass completion but yeah one of their players is up there with four Barca players for most accurate passing in Europe. :lol:

As long as they aren't up ther for bribing refs and cheating their greasy arses off.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Great header by RVP, poor touch by Theo.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:05 PM
RVP!!!!! Fucking awesome.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Great header by RVP, poor touch by Theo.

Might save your fingers to only report when Theo does something decent.

Hope we don't ease up on them after the first....

RvP 1-0

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Good holiday was it?

KESSLER
15-01-2012, 04:06 PM
lovely

Olivier's xmas twist
15-01-2012, 04:10 PM
RVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:11 PM
They're quite rapid when they get going.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Merts :doh:

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Shaky start from Kos - get it together.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Pelanty to Swansea.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Fucking crazy, we've done it again. Pen to Barca.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:17 PM
1-1, Sinclair.

Olivier's xmas twist
who gave it away

Niall_Quinn
Fuck off, 1-1. Took our foot of the game when we scored. We'll never learn.

McNamara That Ghost...
who gave it away

Ramsey.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Jesus, we so nearly took the lead again.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:18 PM
who gave it away

Ramsey. Stupid trip, unnecessary as well.

Unlucky by Ramsey, off the line.

Master Splinter
15-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Poor from Ramsey all-round so far.

The guy was no threat really.

Off the line FFS.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Ramsey penalised for having the ball kicked in his face.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Ramsey seems to mess up a lot, when Jack is fit he has to be dropped.

hobson's choice
Fuck, our midfield is getting dominated again

Niall_Quinn
Why do we always ease off after we score? Horribly frustrating.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Fuck, our midfield is getting dominated again

YFB was always going to be a liability in there.

fakeyank
15-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Is Walcott playing? I havent seen him do anything yet..

McNamara That Ghost...
Good ball Mertesacker. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
Walcott is a joke player. Brain dead. Arshavin doing nothing.

fakeyank
15-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Why do we always ease off after we score? Horribly frustrating.

Wengeritis :bow:

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Is Walcott playing? I havent seen him do anything yet..

He's cleared the danger in the Swansea box a couple of times. Otherwise fuck all.

hobson's choice
15-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Thank God the other teams around us aren't really good either

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:25 PM
This is embarrassing. Swansea all over us.

Olivier's xmas twist
Walcott is a joke player. Brain dead. Arshavin doing nothing.

deffo need width im the team, we miss gev and wishere can't come back soon enough.

hobson's choice
This is embarrassing. Swansea all over us.

It was pretty much the same at the Emirates too

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:26 PM
YFB off, get Rosicky in there. We need to get the ball FFS

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Arsh and Theo have swapped wings. Fuck all in a mirror.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:29 PM
RVP shoots, straight at Vorm.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:30 PM
RvP close, thought he would finish that off.

Master Splinter
RVP :doh:.

The new Theo?

hobson's choice
Good closing down by Vorm on that RVP chance.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:32 PM
YFB gives away a really stupid FK on edge of box.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Wenger on his own. :lol:

hobson's choice
15-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Well so far this season, we've learned we have good prospects in Coquelin and Miguel if they can keep their heads.

Niall_Quinn
Wenger on his own. :lol:

Had his bottle taken off him too.

KESSLER
walcott is shit

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Well so far this season, we've learned we have good prospects in Coquelin and Miguel if they can keep their heads.

Plus Park doesn't really exist.

hobson's choice
Awful from Theo

Niall_Quinn
walcott is shit

He really is, and Arsh is finished.

fakeyank
15-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Walcott should be shot. Hasnt done a thing of note since the Chelsea goal. What a fucking waste. Is this the type of players our club should be desperate to tie down to a long term deal!?!? We should pay to get rid of this piece of junk.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:35 PM
RvP will have to do it all on his own again.

hobson's choice
15-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Plus Park doesn't really exist.

Looking back now I know he wishes he would stayed at that hotel, idiot:haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Why is Ramsey passing it so hard when he is so close to goal? Weird.

Niall_Quinn
RVP is on a different wavelength. He just doesn't have the talent around him.

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo, FFS.

Master Splinter
Oh dear Theo.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Walcott has forgotten how to run now. That was his only attribute.

Niall_Quinn
Why is Ramsey passing it so hard when he is so close to goal? Weird.

Panic?

fakeyank
RVP is on a different wavelength. He just doesn't have the talent around him.

Same situation like Cesc, Thierry, Nasri... wont blame him when he leaves us in the summer. His talent doesnt deserve this manager or the team.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Safe hands from Ches. Whole defence opened up there.

hobson's choice
15-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I remember when we used to play football like Swansea

fakeyank
15-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Wally :lol:

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Walcott is Swansea's best defender.

Master Splinter
15-01-2012, 04:43 PM
RVP is the new Ade now.

Niall_Quinn
Song trying to grab the game now. YFB and Ramsey have faded away.

McNamara That Ghost...
This is horrific from Theo.

Young Guns 11
No footballing brain.

Master Splinter
Deary me Theo.

hobson's choice
15-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Who the fuck are these players on our bench:haha:

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:44 PM
This is horrific from Theo.

Or normal, either works.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Arsh with a pass back to their keeper.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Two added minutes.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Decent work from Song, Walnut clears it for Swansea.

McNamara That Ghost...
1-1 HT. Mainly shit, again.

Master Splinter
Theo and Arshavin are in the rubbish zone.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:49 PM
HT 1-1

Awful, awful, awful. We were in it for 7 mins.

Walcott, Arshavin and YFB are laughing stocks (or laughing all the way to the bank more like)

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Even Kos and Mrts have been pants.

milla
15-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Feo u shit lazy feck! :coffee:

Asthmatic Kitty
15-01-2012, 04:51 PM
please take theo off, he is soooo awful.

in fact may as well take arshavin off too, get oxo and thierry on!

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Been waiting all day for this shite. Better deliver in the second half, which means bringing Walnut, Fat boy and headless chicken off and replacing with TH, Ox and a lump of shit.

KESSLER
15-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Not a great half. We're getting outplayed by fucking swansea.

Did Yossi even touch the ball?

Marc Overmars
15-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Nice to see a Prem game without GHELing.

Although we may need to use to win here.

Theo is not a professional footballer

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Not a great half. We're getting outplayed by fucking swansea.

Did Yossi even touch the ball?

Yes, a Swansea player hit it against his legs around the 30th min.

Gubby Allen
15-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Walcott was dreadful in that half.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Oops, never a pen. The cheating Swansea cunt dived.

Joker
They've completely outplayed us.

Need to get Theo off.

Marc Overmars
Wasn't a penalty FFS.

Asthmatic Kitty
interesting to see the penalty incident again, def. the wrong decision :-/

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Dyer, what a cunt. He should have been sent off for that. Instead he gets a pen.

Gubby Allen
15-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Their penalty was actually a foul on Ramsey in the slow-mo.

Olivier's xmas twist
Theo and Arshavin are in the rubbish zone.

when are they not in it

GP
Fairly even half, Swansea didn't really trouble us. Was never a penalty so we're very unlucky to not be ahead.

Need a better performance 2nd half.

fakeyank
Switch to 4-4-2.. take theo off and get Oxo and get Banyan off for TH14 with Titi playing behind RVP. Simple stuff really! Too bad AW has no brain anymore.. something thats filtered down to his love child- Theo

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Poor old bods in the studio trying to make out this is a good game and their ridiculously over-priced product is good value.

Gubby Allen
We had a 3 on 1 when Williams gave it away to Walcott. Unfortunately Theo found the 1, not any of the 3.

Marc Overmars
We should offer a Theo for Dyer swap

Master Splinter
15-01-2012, 04:59 PM
They get a pel for that.

We would probably need a dragon kick to RVP's face and a three-pronged uppercut to his chin for it be even considered.

GP
Also, we are missing Arteta a lot.

Power n Glory
Swansea are good in possession and we haven't got ball winners in the middle of the park. Theo is shit and RVP should have scored that other chance. Not sure whose on the bench but we need to get possession of the ball and start playing.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 05:00 PM

Or just leave Swansea ASAP so Theo misses the bus. He's to thick to find his way back.

GP
I'd bring Henry on soon.

Gubby Allen

Danny Dyer?

Syn
15-01-2012, 05:01 PM
We must observe the shit zone.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Also, we are missing Arteta a lot.

Definitely, knew we would. YFB is the most willing, hardest working piece of shit in the league.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Come on RVP. :bow:

Gubby Allen
15-01-2012, 05:02 PM
They get a pel for that.

We would probably need a dragon kick to RVP's face and a three-pronged uppercut to his chin for it be even considered.

In fairness to the referee whose name I've forgotten and may well be bent & shite, it took me quite a lot of replays & angles until I saw it was Dyer that failed Ramsey.

alexander
15-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Danny Dyer?

that would be class, ghel ironing some geezers out

milla
15-01-2012, 05:04 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxtkx8O8NN1qfbemzo1_500.png

Marc Overmars
15-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Come on you Gunners!

I want to see us GHEL our way to 3 points.