Koscielny
Miquel/Vermaelen

Song
Arteta
Rosicky

Oxlade-Chamberlain
RVP
Ju?

If Theo or Arshavin start, I will sigh and shake my head furiously.

Marc Overmars
15-01-2012, 06:31 PM
2-1

Henry, RVP

Welbeck

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Loooooooooooooooool better get the sudocream because we're going to have red raw arseholes by the time this is over.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 06:32 PM
2-1

Henry, RVP

Welbeck

Wrong tread. Please move to asylum applications thread.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-01-2012, 06:33 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if we did win. Then we'll lose by 8 to Bolton.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-01-2012, 06:42 PM
2-1

Henry, RVP

Welbeck

Won't even have time to score.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Walcott and Arshavin must start in this game. No idea why, but it was something to say.

Joker
15-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Really need Vermaelen back for this.

Cripps_orig
15-01-2012, 08:18 PM
We'll lose. That much is pretty much guaranteed.

Only question is by what score.

Quite proud of the fact that before the OT humiliation, i predicted a 6 goal loss for our jokes and i was right

Me :bow:

Lawro :lol:

Ralpheroo72
15-01-2012, 09:29 PM
We will lose, and Wenger will blame everyone else as usual. See every post match interview since 2004.

fakeyank
16-01-2012, 04:33 AM
We need another mauling by them to get AW on the right path! May be a 6, 7-0 demolition at home would open AW's eyes to the shitkickers he has assembled to play for AFC. Or better yet, he might resign and leave the club! :pray:

LDG
16-01-2012, 10:01 AM
They will score more goals than us.

GP
16-01-2012, 10:59 AM
We're winning this.

LDG
16-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Oh crap. Just got a ticket, so going to this now....what a mug! :haha:

Joker
16-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Arsenal 1 (van Persie) Man Utd 5 (Rooney (3), Nani, Park)

Olivier's xmas twist
16-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Arsenal 1 (van Persie) Man Utd 5 (Rooney (3), Nani, Park)

So this will be our 3rd loss in as many games, have we won a game in the PL this year

Niall_Quinn
16-01-2012, 02:08 PM
So this will be our 3rd loss in as many games, have we won a game in the PL this year

Game hasn't been played yet. We might not lose. Could be a stale 0-0 from two teams out of form. A player could get sent off to change the game. An awful ref could be the decider. Theo might not start.

Master Splinter
16-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Theo might not start.

Yay!

Ollie the Optimist
16-01-2012, 06:23 PM
we've already lost this one. that cunt mike dean is our ref for it. not won a game since nov 2008 with him reffing. fucking joke

Cripps_orig
16-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I dont think it matters who the ref is

Ollie the Optimist
16-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I dont think it matters who the ref is

not espcially but when you ahvnt won a game with him as ref for four years and conutless dodgy decisions against you with him as ref it doesnt help

Niall_Quinn
16-01-2012, 07:08 PM
we've already lost this one. that cunt mike dean is our ref for it. not won a game since nov 2008 with him reffing. fucking joke

What a surprise.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-01-2012, 10:31 AM
not espcially but when you ahvnt won a game with him as ref for four years and conutless dodgy decisions against you with him as ref it doesnt help

Well if the manager and the players have this in their heads theu deserve to loose. who cares what he did in the past its about what he does on sunday. And we have to win one game he refs one time anyways.

Flavs
17-01-2012, 02:23 PM
4-1 Arsenal win, RVP hat-trick and a late Henry goal

Niall_Quinn
17-01-2012, 02:27 PM
4-1 Arsenal win, RVP hat-trick and a late Henry goal

That's what I thought for Swansea and I genuinely believed it.

Me :pal:

Olivier's xmas twist
17-01-2012, 05:10 PM
That's what I thought for Swansea and I genuinely believed it.

Me :pal:

Thas what wenger thought too tbf.

Syn
17-01-2012, 05:12 PM
We'll probably win this.

We're fucking annoying like that.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-01-2012, 05:13 PM
We'll probably win this.

We're fucking annoying like that.

Then loose it in the 89th minuite

Syn
17-01-2012, 05:16 PM

And then draw it in the 13th minute

Injury Time
17-01-2012, 05:19 PM

And then draw it in the 13th minute

Then give a penalty away whilst in the tunnel😢😢😢

Niall_Quinn
17-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Then throw pizza in rednose's face, smash Rooney in the gob and dance around him, shit in their dressing room whilst wearing hoodies and wiping our arses with pictures of Sir FuckFace's old mate Mr Orange, while Ches runs around telling everyone he fucked their son in his car.

Could be interesting once the game is over and done with. :popcorn:

Master Splinter
17-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Could be interesting once the game is over and done with. :popcorn:

Always knew you were small-time.

Ernesto
18-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Take a leaf out of the ECW book?

A large and not-so-subtle message reading 'If United win, we riot' displayed on the Clock End may be enough to inspire the team into not losing.

Here's hoping.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2012, 08:52 AM
We'll get Sabu to jump on them from the second tier.

Dog Toffee
18-01-2012, 02:26 PM
We need another mauling by them to get AW on the right path! May be a 6, 7-0 demolition at home would open AW's eyes to the shitkickers he has assembled to play for AFC. Or better yet, he might resign and leave the club! :pray:

Its support like this ^ that really makes you feel proud.

Cripps_orig
18-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Its support like this ^ that really makes you feel proud.If its for the greater good then theres no problem with it

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2012, 02:47 PM
If its for the greater good then theres no problem with it

Like collateral damage?

Olivier's xmas twist
18-01-2012, 03:31 PM

Nah its callled showing passion in footie terms.

Master Splinter
18-01-2012, 05:54 PM
We'll get Sabu to jump on them from the second tier.

Jungle Book tour coming to The Emirates?

Olivier's xmas twist
18-01-2012, 06:02 PM

It will change nothing getting Thrashed again, just like not much has changed now.

fakeyank
18-01-2012, 06:37 PM
It will change nothing getting Thrashed again, just like not much has changed now.

If we hadnt got thrashed, we'd not have signed Per, Arteta or Mentos... we'd be challenging for 10th at best. We needed that beating just like how a kid needs a spanking sometimes!

fakeyank
18-01-2012, 06:38 PM

I wrote that after reading the 'guide to being a good supporter' book :good:

Olivier's xmas twist
18-01-2012, 06:54 PM
If we hadnt got thrashed, we'd not have signed Per, Arteta or Mentos... we'd be challenging for 10th at best. We needed that beating just like how a kid needs a spanking sometimes!

None of them have changed a thing really though have they. Getting thrashed again will do the opposite this time and make aw more stubborn but winning will be worse.

fakeyank
18-01-2012, 10:37 PM
None of them have changed a thing really though have they. Getting thrashed again will do the opposite this time and make aw more stubborn but winning will be worse.

I am thinking AW has some sort of self respect left in him and he will resign! How can a winner like him become a complete joke is beyond me! May be a thrashing will result in him leaving us.. it is high time!

Olivier's xmas twist
18-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I am thinking AW has some sort of self respect left in him and he will resign! How can a winner like him become a complete joke is beyond me! May be a thrashing will result in him leaving us.. it is high time!

Thats the question that don't sit right with any gooner.

Japan Shaking All Over
19-01-2012, 11:39 AM
I wrote that after reading the 'guide to being a good supporter' book :good:

Must have been reading it backwards. . .has the same effect as when you play Elton John records in reverse and you can hear the message 'Kill yourself'

Suggest giving a few a listen. . .save us the pain of the pointless mails

Olivier's xmas twist
19-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Johan Djourou admits Arsenal are out for revenge in Sunday's Premier League showdown with Manchester United at Emirates Stadium.

The Gunners were beaten 8-2 at Old Trafford in August, the low point of a difficult start to the season.

Arsenal have lost their last two Premier League games, away at Fulham and Swansea, but Djourou is thinking positive.

"It's a fantastic game for us after Swansea which was difficult to swallow," the Switzerland international defender told The Sun.

Important
"It will be a bounce-back game. We have to turn up, we have the away game still in our minds so there is revenge to take.

"We have to keep working hard to try to improve."

Arsenal currently sit four points outside of the top four and in danger of not qualifying for the Champions League after 14 straight seasons in Europe's premier club competition.

"We have to fight to get in the top four," added Djourou. "It will be a difficult task but there is a long way to go."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7439922/Djourou-out-for-United-revenge

So we know who will be out 1st player to mess up on sunday. Johan needs to stfu and do his talking on the pitch.

Niall_Quinn
19-01-2012, 03:08 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7439922/Djourou-out-for-United-revenge

So we know who will be out 1st player to mess up on sunday. Johan needs to stfu and do his talking on the pitch.

Yes, it's urgent he shut the fuck up. Is this guy totally detached from reality? Or is his skin so thick (or his brain so thick) he doesn't realise how much it pisses off the fans to hear this shit over and over in the newspapers only to have the exact reverse unfold on the pitch?

Chesney should shut the fuck up too and put some extra training in to ensure he doesn't repeat his recent fuck ups.

Marc Overmars
19-01-2012, 03:10 PM
It won't be revenge just to beat them but still finish outside the top 4. They'll still be the ones laughing.

Djourou should STFU.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-01-2012, 03:43 PM
i can remmber the reverse fixture of pizza gate and all out shite players going on about how we'd be the mancs at highbury and get revenge on them. Thethe lost 4-2 ronaldo destoryed us and Almunia showed how shite he was.

fakeyank
19-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Must have been reading it backwards. . .has the same effect as when you play Elton John records in reverse and you can hear the message 'Kill yourself'

Suggest giving a few a listen. . .save us the pain of the pointless mails

You listen to Elton John!?! :lol:

Marc Overmars
19-01-2012, 03:55 PM
i can remmber the reverse fixture of pizza gate and all out shite players going on about how we'd be the mancs at highbury and get revenge on them. Thethe lost 4-2 ronaldo destoryed us and Almunia showed how shite he was.

Ah yes the tunnel bust up. When Keane made Vieria cry like the bitch he was after he started on Neville.

Vieira. :haha:

Man City scum.

Syn
19-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Djourou doesn't say anything he shouldn't in that. "OMG HE SAID THE WORD REVENGE" have a day off. Nothing bullish said by Djourou - just says we're hurting from the away game (as we hope the players would be), we have to keep working hard and getting 4th will be difficult".

That said, he isn't a good defender and I really hope Vermaelen is fit and Miquel plays at RB and not Djourou. Miquel seems a lot calmer than Djourou.

Syn
19-01-2012, 03:58 PM

Nothing wrong with Eltskins tbf.

Niall_Quinn
19-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Djourou doesn't say anything he shouldn't in that. "OMG HE SAID THE WORD REVENGE" have a day off. Nothing bullish said by Djourou - just says we're hurting from the away game (as we hope the players would be), we have to keep working hard and getting 4th will be difficult".

That said, he isn't a good defender and I really hope Vermaelen is fit and Miquel plays at RB and not Djourou. Miquel seems a lot calmer than Djourou.

Wouldn't it be nice if he shut his fucking face though? Especially as our "revenge" is more than likely to come in the form of another hiding.

Syn
19-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if he shut his fucking face though? Especially as our "revenge" is more than likely to come in the form of another hiding.

He's clearly not saying anything bullish. No need to be so prissy about the word 'revenge'. That's the press' job.

Xhaka Can’t
19-01-2012, 04:29 PM
It won't be revenge just to beat them but still finish outside the top 4. They'll still be the ones laughing.

Djourou should STFU.

I agree with Djourou because I want us to teach United a lesson. I hope we exact our revenge, only losing by 3 goals, or even less. That'll show those fuckers at United how far they have fallen!

Come on lads!

Get behind Djourou and show them!

Boss
19-01-2012, 04:29 PM
For all those going to the game, at least you'll have some half time entertainment...

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/shaolin-lion-dance-troupe-at-sunday-s-game?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arsenal-news+%28News+Feed%29

Niall_Quinn
19-01-2012, 04:34 PM
He's clearly not saying anything bullish. No need to be so prissy about the word 'revenge'. That's the press' job.

Let me put it another way then. Wouldn't it be better for him to shut his fucking hole and do all his talking on the pitch instead? Same for all of them. Enough talk, let's see some action.

Niall_Quinn
19-01-2012, 04:35 PM
For all those going to the game, at least you'll have some half time entertainment...

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/shaolin-lion-dance-troupe-at-sunday-s-game?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arsenal-news+%28News+Feed%29

"Arsenal’s popularity continues to grow in China and a special webchat with Thierry Henry, Aaron Ramsey, Kieran Gibbs and Alex Song earlier this month attracted 3.5million Chinese supporters. "

I'm really happy for the shareholders. This is great news.

Syn
19-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Let me put it another way then. Wouldn't it be better for him to shut his fucking hole and do all his talking on the pitch instead? Same for all of them. Enough talk, let's see some action.

It wouldn't be any better from my perspective because some meaningless pre-game stating-the-obvious interviews from players from my favourite sports team doesn't bother me. If there was a causal effect from ignoring the interviewer and that sport team's probability of winning a match, I'd agree.

GP
19-01-2012, 04:43 PM

Problem is, he talks like a mongo, so I'd rather he didn't talk on the pitch at all.

Niall_Quinn
19-01-2012, 04:46 PM
It wouldn't be any better from my perspective because some meaningless pre-game stating-the-obvious interviews from players from my favourite sports team doesn't bother me. If there was a causal effect from ignoring the interviewer and that sport team's probability of winning a match, I'd agree.

Okay, instead of taking the time to sit down and be interviewed for some shit and meaningless pre-game guff, wouldn't it be better if he put some extra training in or watch some videos of his varied fuck-ups in the hope of learning enough to not repeat them again?

No, actually just shut the fuck up Djourou and make sure you win the fucking game against Utd. And if you can't do that, never speak again.

Syn
19-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Okay, instead of taking the time to sit down and be interviewed for some shit and meaningless pre-game guff, wouldn't it be better if he put some extra training in or watch some videos of his varied fuck-ups in the hope of learning enough to not repeat them again?

Well if he trained too much, he might get injured...which I suppose would be better. I see your point.

fakeyank
19-01-2012, 05:43 PM
"Arsenal’s popularity continues to grow in China and a special webchat with Thierry Henry, Aaron Ramsey, Kieran Gibbs and Alex Song earlier this month attracted 3.5million Chinese supporters. "

I'm really happy for the shareholders. This is great news.

Yayeeaa! Kroenke... killin' em thugs, rollin in the dough, Ballin' with bitches like they on show!

Injury Time
20-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Had an utterly shit week, then remembered going to this :ilt:

fakeyank
20-01-2012, 02:36 AM

:pal:

LDG
20-01-2012, 09:31 AM

Same blud. Same.

at least we get to see some goals!

Letters
20-01-2012, 09:32 AM
I reckon we'll do OK in this one. At worst a narrow defeat after a creditable performance. Arsenal have over the last few years raised it for the 'big' games (even though they're not as big as they used to be, for us at least). Even at the end of last season when we were in a tailspin we went and won this one. It wouldn't surprise me if we won. No result would surprise me in this one.

Japan Shaking All Over
20-01-2012, 09:50 AM

Not if I can help it. . . .but given of a choice between listening to the gay cavalier of British rock and reading you banging on about the merits of the team we support losing 7 nil, no matter how much of a dick I think Wenger is being. . .I'd have to choose the techno version of candle in the wind!

Dont worry FY I know youre only doing your best at showing youre the greatest Gooner

Letters
20-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Not if I can help it. . . .but given of a choice between listening to the gay cavalier of British rock and reading you banging on about the merits of the team we support losing 7 nil, no matter how much of a dick I think Wenger is being. . .I'd have to choose the techno version of candle in the wind!

Dont worry FY I know youre only doing your best at showing youre the greatest Gooner

roffle

Marc Overmars
20-01-2012, 09:59 AM
I reckon we'll do OK in this one. At worst a narrow defeat after a creditable performance. Arsenal have over the last few years raised it for the 'big' games (even though they're not as big as they used to be, for us at least). Even at the end of last season when we were in a tailspin we went and won this one. It wouldn't surprise me if we won. No result would surprise me in this one.

Pretty much sums it up.

Just going to sit back and hope for a great game, couldn't care less if this was United or Wigan, we need to find the winning habit again.

Marc Overmars
20-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Arteta is out.

Worth playing Rosicky? He should be able to put in the midfield legwork.

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Arteta is shit but wtf is wrong with him?

How did he get injured?

Can see this being 3-1 to the Mancs. They'll go 3 up, completely destroy us and then we'll get a consolation.

Happened a couple of times over the last few years. CL semi 2nd leg and i think once in the league as well when Vermaelen scored our goal. 3-1 Mancs is my banker on IKTS so at least il get something out of it

Letters
20-01-2012, 10:08 AM
It happened when it mattered. No great pressure on this one this time which is what makes me think we'll do OK like we did at the end of last season when the pressure was more on them than us. We'll see.

IBK
20-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Hard to see past a defeat here. We're in injury meltdown...

Marc Overmars
20-01-2012, 10:20 AM
It happened when it mattered. No great pressure on this one this time which is what makes me think we'll do OK like we did at the end of last season when the pressure was more on them than us. We'll see.

Slightly depressing that we'd otherwise have no hope if it was a do or die fixture.

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 10:22 AM
When is the last time we beat Man Utd in a game that mattered?

05 Cup final?

Olivier's xmas twist
20-01-2012, 10:30 AM
When is the last time we beat Man Utd in a game that mattered?

05 Cup final?

When nasri scored the winner 3 seasons ago.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Is Ashley young injured have not heard about him since aour game tbh.

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Thats got me thinking tbh.

That 8-2, we were unlucky. Rooney scored 2 free kicks in one match which he'll never do again. Young scored 2 great goals which he hasnt done before or since. First goal we conceded was a Djourou mistake. Take those 5 goals away and we lose only 3-2 :dance:

We also had a penalty which we didnt score which is unlike RVP so add that and we drew 3-3

Arsenal :bow:

LDG
20-01-2012, 10:55 AM
We're getting murdered tbh.

I blame tptb.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Attack, attack, attack
Expect an entertaining encounter at the Emirates, says Jamie

The last time Arsenal and Manchester United met there were 10 goals. There's no way we'll see a repeat of that, but it's another game where I expect the attacks to come out on top, even if the stats suggest that won't be the case.

Arsenal's record at the Emirates this season is excellent. Their only defeat came against Liverpool early on and they've conceded just six goals in total.

United, meanwhile, have scored 19 goals on the road compared to the 33 they've got at Old Trafford, so there's an argument to say that this could finish 1-0 to either team, but I just can't see that happening.
Van Persie and Carrick: will be battling it out at the Emirates

Van Persie and Carrick: will be battling it out at the Emirates

Both defences are missing key men and neither has looked rock solid in recent weeks. The Arsenal back four did not look comfortable at all at Swansea, but I have a certain amount of sympathy for Arsene Wenger.

Thomas Vermaelen has been a huge loss for them at centre-back and they've really struggled with the amount of injuries they've had in both full-back positions. They've had to fill the gaps by playing centre-backs in those positions like Ignasi Miquel and Johan Djourou, which isn't ideal.

But it's still no excuse for how poorly they've been defending, especially away from home. Liverpool won four trophies back in 2001, including the FA Cup and the UEFA Cup, playing with four centre-backs.

Jamie Carragher and Markus Babbel played left and right-back respectively that season, so I can understand if Djourou and Miquel were a bit lacking going forward, but they certainly should be defending better.

And when you're a team like Arsenal and you've conceded more goals away from home than any other team, well that tells you everything you need to know.
Boost

There's a chance that Vermaelen will be back for Sunday, which will be a huge boost. The only question is will Arsene Wenger play him at left-back or at centre-back?

There's obviously an argument for both, but personally I'd stick him back at centre-back in place of Per Mertesacker.

Arsenal look a different team when Vermaelen's at the heart of defence, while Mertesacker has really struggled to find his feet in the Premier League. He looks really uncomfortable and his movement just doesn't look right to me.

The problem Arsene Wenger has is that Miquel has struggled as well. He's a young lad and I hope he turns into a good player, but at the moment he looks a bit lightweight. Premier League football is hard enough when you're playing in natural position, but he's overexposed at the moment and I'm sure Sir Alex Ferguson will be looking at that.

As far back as I can remember United have always played with wingers who stretch the pitch and attack the oppositions full-backs and I'm sure he will have looked at Djourou and Miquel and thought that's where he can hurt them.

Whoever plays in the wide areas - whether it's Nani, Antonio Valencia or Ji-Sung Park - will be too powerful for them. And it's not just United's wide men that will cause you problems; it's their full-backs too.

I can see this being a high scoring game for both teams though. United really miss Nemanja Vidic and with Robin van Persie in the kind of form he's in, I can see Arsenal scoring as well.

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,,18932_7443592,00.html

Syn
20-01-2012, 11:30 AM
So Wenger will go with:

---------------Szczesny--------------

Miquel---Koscielny--Mertesacker--Djourou

-------Ramsey---Song---Rosicky-------

Walcott-------Van Persie-------Arshavin

Fullbacks are getting destroyed. Especially Djourou. And...as usual...it's hard to see where our goals are coming from unless Van Persie doesn't score a hat-trick.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lost. Wouldn't surprise me if we drew. Wouldn't surprise me if we won.

LDG
20-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if we lost. Wouldn't surprise me if we drew. Wouldn't surprise me if we won.

Oh, I'm sure we'll find another kind of result.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Where's the horse placenta for Vermaelen?

Master Splinter
20-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Eleven players out going into a game against United on the back of some dodgy form?

Sounds familiar. Actually, it's worse considering we boosted our squad since then. Curses :bow:.

Forget about a result, the big question is how many players we'll actually have left by kick-off on Sunday.

Japan Shaking All Over
20-01-2012, 01:34 PM
I got us down to do well in this game. . .Miquel didnt do bad uo at Old Trafford but I fear for the lives of the fbs, with Arshavin as your first line of defence, you can kiss the fuckin baby!

KSE Comedy Club
20-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Is arteta injured?

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Is arteta injured?

Yup, of course he is. He's out until the Mayans rise from the grave and create a new calendar.

Master Splinter
20-01-2012, 01:54 PM
In addition to being our best player this season, Koscielny (aside from one or two games last season) has stayed fit too.

It's quite the achievement to be a regular player for Arsenal and stay fit for extended periods, so well done Koscielny.

Song is the only other regular to survive life-threatening "two to three weeks out" warnings, but has still had periods of injury. Actually, Arshavin too, but he might as well have been on the treatment table.

Arsenal: where you go to become a crock.

:ilt:

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 02:46 PM
In addition to being our best player this season, Koscielny (aside from one or two games last season) has stayed fit too.

It's quite the achievement to be a regular player for Arsenal and stay fit for extended periods, so well done Koscielny.

Song is the only other regular to survive life-threatening "two to three weeks out" warnings, but has still had periods of injury. Actually, Arshavin too, but he might as well have been on the treatment table.

Arsenal: where you go to become a crock.

:ilt:Not sure if thats just piss poor WUMming or brilliant WUMming

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Not sure if thats just piss poor WUMming or brilliant WUMming

Not surprising. Because you only understand WUM'ing you're at a loss when anything falls outside that scope.

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Not surprising. Because you only understand WUM'ing you're at a loss when anything falls outside that scope.So you too believe Kos has been our best player this season?

I think a certain Dutchman would have something to say about that.

But what am i doing? Im trying to reason with a guy who thinks Jenkinson is one of the best RBs of all time :lol:

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 03:09 PM
In years gone by, I would have been much more confident of Manchester United going to the Emirates Stadium and not being beaten.

I think they will be very much thinking that they need to avoid defeat rather than going for a win - Sir Alex Ferguson plays 4-3-3 wherever possible but they will probably be more like 4-5-1 here.

Ferguson recognises that, sometimes, you have to settle for a draw against the other big teams and I think he will be of the opinion that 'we don't get beat'.

After last week's defeat by Swansea, and the way they conceded goals in Wales, I think Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be thinking the same.

Both sides have got defensive problems but I've got a funny feeling that this might end up being nil-nil, although that doesn't happen often with either of these sides.

There definitely won't be 10 goals in this game, like there were at Old Trafford in August. I was at that game and it was a one-off - it was never an 8-2.

That was an Arsenal team which was absolutely at their lowest point of the season and they have got much stronger since then. United, you would argue, haven't - they have got weaker.

Prediction 0-0

Lawro being positive in terms of Arsenal

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2012, 03:10 PM
So you too believe Kos has been our best player this season?

I think a certain Dutchman would have something to say about that.

But what am i doing? Im trying to reason with a guy who thinks Jenkinson is one of the best RBs of all time :lol:

Uh oh, making stuff up to try to prove a pointless point. You're naughty. I said Jenks did brilliantly as an inexperienced kid thrown in at the deep end. And he did. I also said he was a better winger than Walcott and obviously that's true, even though he's never played there.

Personally for me RvP has been the player of the season so far, but Kos has been our best defender by a distance. He just has. Maybe because TV's season is injury disrputed again, maybe because Merts is settling in, maybe because all our fullbacks are dead. But even so, he's put in a string of solid performances and given 100% every match. Can't ask for more, he's done exceptionally well especially when compared to last season.

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Lawro being positive in terms of Arsenal

Agree with the tosser for once. I have a feeling it will be a horribly dull 0-0 with nothing happening in the whole game except Rooney mouthing off to the ref from the first minute right through to the 112th.

Provided the ref keeps his nose out. If Dean is on form the score could be anything.

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Reminds me of the game at Highbury back in January 2006. We had injuries galore, Cygan due to play at left back up against Ronaldo. Everyone on 606 thought we'd be lambs to the slaughter.

Ended 0-0. Ronaldo kept firmly in Cygans pocket, something he never recovered from til he joined Real Madrid and became the best player in the world. Cygan who was the Kos of that year gained legendary status and the rest as they say is history

Boss
20-01-2012, 03:22 PM
No chance we will keep a clean sheet in this game. Their defense is so bad that if our creative players are on any kind of form we should be able to score as well.

Whoever gets the first goal will win this.

LDG
20-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Reminds me of the game at Highbury back in January 2006. We had injuries galore, Cygan due to play at left back up against Ronaldo. Everyone on 606 thought we'd be lambs to the slaughter.

Ended 0-0. Ronaldo kept firmly in Cygans pocket, something he never recovered from til he joined Real Madrid and became the best player in the world. Cygan who was the Kos of that year gained legendary status and the rest as they say is history

:haha:

You're so full of shit :lol:

Cripps_orig
20-01-2012, 03:30 PM
:haha:

You're so full of shit :lol:Spotted the delibertate mistake then i see. Ronaldo became the best in the world at Man Utd

I stand corrected

Everything else is pretty much spot on tbh

Olivier's xmas twist
20-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Is arteta injured?

He was bought injured

fakeyank
20-01-2012, 07:09 PM

:console:

GP
20-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Xhaka Can’t
20-01-2012, 07:59 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnutatL0SX1qditrlo1_250.jpg

Niall_Quinn
20-01-2012, 09:20 PM

Fuck, Merse is looking terrible these days.

Coney
20-01-2012, 11:56 PM

Looks like you picked the wrong day for posting images of yourself.

GunnerFan4Life
21-01-2012, 12:24 AM
ferdinands broken down in training apparently, major doubt for game.

Cripps_orig
21-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Someone predict the likely Manc team for this

Marc Overmars
21-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Dunno how likely it is, but maybe something like

Lindegaard

Smalling Jones Rio (or Evans if he's injured) Evra

Valencia Carrick Scholes/Park Nani

Rooney Welbeck

Japan Shaking All Over
21-01-2012, 05:01 AM
TBH Utds goalies this season are as dodgy as fuck. . .so a decent game plan would be to shoot on sight but. . .seeing that the season is inflicted with Wengeritis, I doubt that will happen!

Dennis Bendtner
21-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Park will score. You know which one.

Master Splinter
21-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Rooney will score a dodgy pel.

And a couple of break-away goals too, don't forget.

The only thing missing will be a consummate GHELling from Ratface on one of our Southern pansies.

Dennis Bendtner
21-01-2012, 05:13 PM
You don't want to be pessimistic, but our left side genuinely could be painful viewing. Arshavin is bound to leave Miquel on his own. I would play Yoshi. That's not mentioning Djourou on the right. Really, this won't be much of a different team to the 8-2 will it?

Cripps_orig
21-01-2012, 05:19 PM
We'll have a better right back playing in this game than we did at OT but thats about it

Boss
21-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Team that day was:

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Djourou, Traore, Rosicky, Ramsey, Coquelin, Arshavin, van Persie, Walcott

Likely team tomorrow

Szczesny, Djourou, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Miquel, Ramsey, Song, Rosicky/Benayoun, Walcott, van Persie, Arshavin

So three changes overall (Mertesacker / Miquel / Rosicky), overall doesn't look all too promising... to be fair I think United are worse from that game and we're slightly better.

Syn
21-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I know our ground isn't exactly 'Anfield on a European night' but home advantage does count for a fair bit. We won't get absolutely battered even if we lose. I genuinely think we're just as likely to win this game as lose it, with a draw being the most likely outcome. But we'll see.

Really need Ramsey to step it up and put in a 'Wilshere vs Barca' type performance. Need a bit of passion from the lad. Some cojones. A bit of grit. Some courage. Determination. Inspiration. Three lions. Beans on toast. The queen. The ceremony and the pomp.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-01-2012, 05:43 PM
I know our ground isn't exactly 'Anfield on a European night' but home advantage does count for a fair bit. We won't get absolutely battered even if we lose. I genuinely think we're just as likely to win this game as lose it, with a draw being the most likely outcome. But we'll see.

Really need Ramsey to step it up and put in a 'Wilshere vs Barca' type performance. Need a bit of passion from the lad. Some cojones. A bit of grit. Some courage. Determination. Inspiration. Three lions. Beans on toast. The queen. The ceremony and the pomp.

Like last season where he scored the winner.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Arsène Wenger concedes that the Premier League may be stuck with Sir Alex Ferguson and himself for a long time yet.

The duo share over 40 years of experience at the highest level in English football, enjoying their 25th and 15th-year anniversaries respectively this season.

The rivalry between the pair has always been respectfully fierce, something Wenger does not see changing any time soon.

“He [Ferguson] will manage until he dies and I think he will be 100,” joked the Frenchman. “I only said that [I have the same hunger] because I'm very polite!

"My motivation is to beat him. To last the longest is not a record. Of course I will never beat his record. But to win the game on Sunday is my motivation.

"We have to consider that we are in a job where we need our physical strength and health. That weakens, I've heard, the older you get.”

The time will eventually arrive to step down, says Wenger - even if he does not quite know when or in what capacity just yet.

“I don’t stay sane!” he said. “It is a life where you need to take a certain distance from the immediate emotional aspect of the game and you learn that with experience. You have to be involved emotionally because it is part of your job.

"I can’t imagine [me retiring] but it will happen. I will never retire completely. I will maybe do a different job, not every day out there with the football team. But I will work, that's for sure.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-ferguson-and-i-will-never-retire

Master Splinter
21-01-2012, 07:30 PM
With every result going our way, we are now guaranteed to get nothing out of this game.

You probably didn't read it here first.

Dennis Bendtner
21-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Team that day was:

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Djourou, Traore, Rosicky, Ramsey, Coquelin, Arshavin, van Persie, Walcott

Likely team tomorrow

Szczesny, Djourou, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Miquel, Ramsey, Song, Rosicky/Benayoun, Walcott, van Persie, Arshavin

So three changes overall (Mertesacker / Miquel / Rosicky), overall doesn't look all too promising... to be fair I think United are worse from that game and we're slightly better.

:good:

Actually, to be fair, having Song back is notable. Though Coquelin was a bright spark in the pounding. Plus, all Miquel has to do is not be worse than Traore. It's a bit better than I thought.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-01-2012, 07:59 PM
With every result going our way, we are now guaranteed to get nothing out of this game.

You probably didn't read it here first.

yep its always the way lol. bottle job number 500 coming up lol.

Syn
21-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Stammers reckons Vermaelen passed a fitness test yesterday and will be starting tomorrow.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-Thomas-Vermaelen-in-line-for-comeback-against-Manchester-United-article856016.html

I (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-Thomas-Vermaelen-in-line-for-comeback-against-Manchester-United-article856016.html)f he replaces Djourou and Miquel plays at RB our chances of victory have improved 4 fold. What's 4 times 0?

fakeyank
22-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Stammers reckons Vermaelen passed a fitness test yesterday and will be starting tomorrow.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-Thomas-Vermaelen-in-line-for-comeback-against-Manchester-United-article856016.html

I (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-Thomas-Vermaelen-in-line-for-comeback-against-Manchester-United-article856016.html)f he replaces Djourou and Miquel plays at RB our chances of victory have improved 4 fold. What's 4 times 0?

Oh fuck, now we have no excuses when we get thrashed!

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 01:26 AM

He won't play. We're not getting thrashed anyway, it will be a boring old 0-0.

Power n Glory
22-01-2012, 11:37 AM
I wonder if Man U will play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 against us? Our possession play is so sloppy these and we're playing with no real full backs, they can probably afford to play a 4-4-2 against us. Need to watch their wingers. Djourou and Miquel are in for a rough ride. I hope Arshavin isn't starting if he's playing Miquel there. Heard Verms is fit but also hear he's still injured.

This isn't the strongest Unitee team we've faced and we can come away with a narrow win here. They're not that good. We just need to keep their wingers quiet but that's a tall order with our line up.

milla
22-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Err.. any pre game meet up? anyone? :beer:

Xhaka Can’t
22-01-2012, 12:33 PM
NBN will be at the Rocket.

Look out for the bestest fan in there.

Then ask him if he ever heard of NBN.

Japan Shaking All Over
22-01-2012, 12:58 PM

Thanks for that FY. . .why is the two pence worth you always insist on throwing in actually always worth less than a button?

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 01:00 PM
28mins RvP 1-0
28mins 12 seconds De Gea 1-1
44mins Evra (OG) 2-1
44mins 2 seconds Evra 2-2
78mins RvP 3-2
79mins RvP 4-2
80mins RvP 5-2
81mins RvP Sent off (persistent dangerous play around the Utd box)
90mins Rooney (pen) 5-3
376mins Rooney (pen) 5-4
Monday 23rd Rooney(pen) 5-6 (away goal count double)

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 01:02 PM
We're playing at the Ethiad today according to Sky. Hope the bus is fast.

Japan Shaking All Over
22-01-2012, 01:36 PM
28mins RvP 1-0
28mins 12 seconds De Gea 1-1
44mins Evra (OG) 2-1
44mins 2 seconds Evra 2-2
78mins RvP 3-2
79mins RvP 4-2
80mins RvP 5-2
81mins RvP Sent off (persistent dangerous play around the Utd box)
90mins Rooney (pen) 5-3
376mins Rooney (pen) 5-4
Monday 23rd Rooney(pen) 5-6 (away goal count double)

Hang in there NQ. . .not long now till KO. . .either that I can suggest a good doctor, dentist. . .shaman. . .pizza delivery service, take your pick

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Hang in there NQ. . .not long now till KO. . .either that I can suggest a good doctor, dentist. . .shaman. . .pizza delivery service, take your pick

Is it on yet?

Japan Shaking All Over
22-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Is it on yet?

Not yet but with your prediction. . .youve got plenty of time to do what you fancy

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Is it on yet?

Syn
22-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Is it on yet?

:blink:

Started 20 minutes ago.

0-2 down.

Syn
22-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Ramsey sent off FFS. Went for a flick to convert a simple chance from 6 yards - missed the ball and caught Rio's face.

Japan Shaking All Over
22-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Chamakh is on his way back on the next flight out to start at LB

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Syn. :bow:

Bringing back the PES matches.

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 02:28 PM
:blink:

Started 20 minutes ago.

0-2 down.

That's not too bad really.

Syn
22-01-2012, 02:29 PM
"the manager himself is a workaholic, extra training sessions every day"

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Syn. :bow:

Bringing back the PES matches.

You didn't think I was waiting for the game at the Emirates did you?

Syn
22-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Missed opportunity for the Leeds game. My unbelievable comeback from injury player could've been Henry. And I probably would've made him score the winner by passing to him all the time and drugging my opponent. Shame. We'll have to wait for Wilshere's comeback game in 2013. Coming to a thread near you.

Dennis Bendtner
22-01-2012, 03:07 PM
The Ox is starting. No joke.

Syn
22-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Ramsey, Song, Rosicky, Walcott, Van Persie, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

:faint:

Subs: Almunia, Park, Squillaci, Arshavin, Benayoun, Miquel, Yennaris.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Well the people moaning he doesnt get a chance, hes got one now. In a big game.

Time for him to step up

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:10 PM
No Henry though

Marc Overmars
22-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Oxo cube starts. :yikes:

Arsene WUMger throwing him in at the deep end.

Syn
22-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Wumger is out of control these days.

Boss
22-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Chamberlain ahead of Arshavin, finally :woohoo:

Vermaelen back too which is good, and thank fuck we don't see Yossi in MF.

Syn
22-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Chamberlain ahead of Arshavin, finally :woohoo:

Vermaelen back too which is good, and thank fuck we don't see Yossi in MF.

Should've picked Miquel instead of Djourou though.

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Reckon this team can give Utd. Good game. Just keep hitting them with mad pace and buy RvP some space. Don't fuck it up Theo!

Marc Overmars
22-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Ox and Theo's pace only works if we're willing to play balls over the top.

The midfield needs a good game.

KSE Comedy Club
22-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Arsenal v Man Utd line-ups

Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, Walcott, van Persie, Oxlade-Chamberlain. Subs: Almunia, Park, Squillaci, Arshavin, Benayoun, Miquel, Yennaris.

Man Utd: Lindegaard, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck. Subs: De Gea, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Scholes.
Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Who the fuck is Yennaris?

fakeyank
22-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks for that FY. . .why is the two pence worth you always insist on throwing in actually always worth less than a button?

:doh:

Why is it that sometimes I feel you have no sense of humor? Just sayin..

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Their bench is much stronger.

We should ask them to swap because ours will never support Arshavin.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Arsenal v Man Utd line-ups

Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, Walcott, van Persie, Oxlade-Chamberlain. Subs: Almunia, Park, Squillaci, Arshavin, Benayoun, Miquel, Yennaris.

Man Utd: Lindegaard, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick,Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral), Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck. Subs: De Gea, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Scholes.

Who the fuck is Yennaris?

Just corrected your little mistake there

Also some Pub Teamer youth project player

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Ox and Theo's pace only works if we're willing to play balls over the top.

The midfield needs a good game.

FFS don't actually give the ball to them, just let the run like nutters all over the place.

Boss
Quite scared of Nani v Djourou and Mertesacker v Welbeck, rest of their team doesn't look too bad.

KSE Comedy Club
Just corrected your little mistake there

Also some Pub Teamer youth project player

Yeh, I left MD dickhead just under Utd team list but thought the same as you :lol:

Oh fucking great, he wont be playing then, just there to make up the numbers.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Mert will be fine.

Marc Overmars
22-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Pizza in the oven, shall go watch the coverage now. :popcorn:

Come on you Gunners!!

Dennis Bendtner
22-01-2012, 03:42 PM
We might actually see our Park today. Can't see many other attacking options if we're chasing it. I'm shivering with anticipation.

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Alright lads -POSITIVE THINKING!

We will NOT get annihilated today! Not going to happen! Believe!

Cripps_orig
Expect to lose this but hope we lose this with pride rather than usual losses

Cant ask for more than that

Niall_Quinn
Pizza in the oven, shall go watch the coverage now. :popcorn:

Come on you Gunners!!

I had my pizza already, in case you were wondering.

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Expect to lose this but hope we lose this with pride rather than usual losses

Cant ask for more than that

You want us to be proud losers?

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:45 PM
You want us to be proud losers?Ideally we put in a good performance. After we lose, then we can start the pizza throwing and shit

Boss
22-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Let's twat these twats :good:

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Ideally we put in a good performance. After we lose, then we can start the pizza throwing and shit

I already told you, I've had my pizza.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:48 PM
I already told you, I've had my pizza.Disgraceful

And you call yourself an Arsenal fan

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Wonder Of You :bow:

Great song.

Pundits should stfu

Aida
22-01-2012, 03:51 PM
any links ??

WengerISaLizard
22-01-2012, 03:51 PM
the game rests on the performance of ramsey and rosicky tbh, hopefully they put in a good shift today

up the arse
22-01-2012, 03:52 PM
any links ??

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103639/1/watch-arsenal-vs-manchester-united.html

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Ray Wilkins isn't co-commentating. :d

Aida
22-01-2012, 03:54 PM

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Disgraceful

And you call yourself an Arsenal fan

Wearing my hoodie. It's on!

Olivier's xmas twist
I already told you, I've had my pizza.

Its disgusting the way Pizza is treated on here.

Niall_Quinn
Nobody has kicked Evra yet - WAKE UP LADS!

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Its disgusting the way Pizza is treated on here.

Shut up you big fluffy horse.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Whats Rooneys record against us?

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
Whats Rooneys record against us?

Two dives per match and an avg. of 1.2 dodgy pens.

Olivier's xmas twist
Shut up you big fluffy horse.

But thats enough about ACH what about me.

Japan Shaking All Over
22-01-2012, 04:00 PM

Why is it that sometimes I feel you have no sense of humor? Just sayin..

Nah mate. . .I'm cool, just cant let you feel you getting your own way all the time

WengerISaLizard
22-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Two dives per match and an avg. of 1.2 dodgy pens.

:lol

i think his record against us, is only bested by drogba

cmon arsenal, lets show them we are a great football club

Olivier's xmas twist
22-01-2012, 04:01 PM
COME ON ARSENAL, Don't feck it up lads and by lads i mean wenger

Power n Glory
22-01-2012, 04:02 PM
No complaints about our starting line up.

Cripps_orig
Typical Henry

Hugging and kissing the opposition

They must be so intimidated

Boss
Chamberlain to score a double hattrick within the first five minutes.

You read it here first.

Cripps_orig
100% Manc possession

Japan Shaking All Over
22-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Suppose if youre going to decide to play Oxo it might as well be against Utd

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Here we go. No choice we have to win this. 9 or 10 behind the scum and we'll never catch them 7 can be done. Must win this.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Oxocube. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
Go Ox!

Cripps_orig
Nearly in there

Boss
Chamberlain already done more in this game than Arshavin would have across the 90. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Difference between Ramsey and Cesc, Cesc would have banged that in.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Chamberlain already done more in this game than Arshavin would have across the 90. :bow:

:haha: showing theo up too

Boss
22-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Good defending Djourou

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Oh dear Ramsey.

fakeyank
22-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Anyone got an english sopcast link?

Newguy
I worry anytime Djourou plays, might aswell blood that yennaris kid

Dennis Bendtner
Sounds like the commentary's died on Sky Go. :dance:

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Where's Ox going? Stay wide!

McNamara That Ghost...
Not enough on the cross from Oxocube.

Niall_Quinn
Sounds like the commentary's died on Sky Go. :dance:

Will never last.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Ox passes back to Lindegaard

Niall_Quinn
Not enough on the cross from Oxocube.

Man across the near post wouldn't have hurt.

Boss
Anyone got an english sopcast link?

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=138118&part=sports

Bloodzeed one should work

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Ramsey shoots, slightly deflected but easy for Lindegaard really.

Cripps_orig
Ramsey shoot straight at the keeper

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey shoots. Ooooooooooh.

Nowhere near.

Newguy
expecting a big game from Ramsey

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 04:12 PM
All Manc possession

fakeyank
22-01-2012, 04:12 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=138118&part=sports

Bloodzeed one should work

Danke! :tiphat:

Boss
22-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Walcott shot comfortably saved.

McNamara That Ghost...
Another tame shot, this time from Theo.

Cripps_orig
Theo shoots at Lindegaard

Good save

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo. :doh:

Niall_Quinn
Decent enough from Theo. for a change.

Then he fucks it up.

Boss
Great control by Walcott, shocking pass.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Theo should do better with that pass

McNamara That Ghost...
Valencia. :haha:

Niall_Quinn
Valencia :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
22-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Nobody can find Oxocube.

Niall_Quinn
Careless by JD.

Master Splinter
Djourou :doh:.

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo in space, runs in to the remaining defenders. Jones is dead.

Niall_Quinn
22-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Come on Theo, either shoot or pass the fucking ball.

Master Splinter
Theo :doh:.

Cripps_orig
Theo bamboozles Jones

Theo did well

RVP running away from goal for some reason

Boss
Phil Jones was so scared of Walcott that he fell over before he reached him :lol:

Prob has to go off injured...

Olivier's xmas twist
Djourou :doh:.

After all his hype in the media this week then he messes up, real suprise that.

Cripps_orig
Rafael/Fabio is due

Niall_Quinn
Shit, Jones is injured. We're about to lose the man advantage.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Theo bamboozles Jones

Theo did wellRVP running away from goal for some reason

WengerISaLizard
22-01-2012, 04:19 PM
walcott breaking ankles out there

Niall_Quinn
Theo bamboozles Jones

Theo did well

RVP running away from goal for some reason

RvP found space for the early pass, theo didn't deliver. So he repositioned himself for the late pass. Theo didn't deliver.

Boss
Rafael is on.

He is shocking so hope our wingers wreck him.

Cripps_orig
:doh:Took on and beat his man and got a cross in

Not his fault there was no fucker for us in the box and RVP didnt exactly bust a gut to get in there

hobson's choice
Yay asshole is hurt

Syn
22-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Theo is going to give me a hemorrhage. So wasteful.

Niall_Quinn
Corner to th scum.

Cripps_orig
Yay asshole is hurtOk....

What you get up to is your own business

Olivier's xmas twist
Yay asshole is hurt

what you do in the bedroom is your buisness

Niall_Quinn
Jones would have been wasted there, shame he's off.

Cripps_orig
22-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Awful defending for that corner

Mert wins an important header

Boss
22-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Good defending by Mertesacker.

Didn't know Chamberlain was that fast too :yikes: