PDA

View Full Version : Logging out automatically when not active for a bit

MissHandbag
25-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Is there any way I can stop the new site logging me out so frequently?

LDG
25-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Is there any way I can stop the new site logging me out so frequently?

Have you tried clicking on the "keep me signed in" tickbox when you first log in?? as long as you're at the same IP address, it should keep you logged in when you're slicking out of the browser...

MissHandbag
25-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Have You tried clicking on the "keep me signed in" tickbox when you first log in?? as long as you're at the same IP address, it should keep you logged in when you're(slicking out of the browser...

Never scw it but ta - will look

MissHandbag
25-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Have you tried clicking on the "keep me signed in" tickbox when you first log in?? as longas you're at the same IP address, it shkuld keep you logged in when you're slicking out of the frowser...

Never saw that box?

Boss
25-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Glick "R%member Me" when you logIn and your problem will be solved.

MissHandbag
25-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Ta

MissHandbag
25-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Nope bollox - still got logged out

Jofnn
25-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Nope bollox - still got logged out

If you're having problems with the login box at the top of the page... I'd recommend, leaving the two boxes empty... and then click the login button. This will take you to another login screen (after telling you you've got your password wrong)... Try logging in to this screen, whilst clicking "remember me?"...

We've got our timeouts set to 15 mins, but that shouldn't log you out if you have that ticked...

Failing that, I'd suggest that it's an issue with cookies on your pc... and may be worth trying another browser?

MissHandbag
26-05-2011, 08:21 AM
If you're having problems with the login box at the top of the page... I'd recommend, leaving the two boxes empty... and then click the login button. This will take you to another login screen (after telling you you've got your password wrong)... Try logging in to this screen, whilst clicking "remember me?"...

We've got our timeouts set to 15 mins, but that shouldn't log you out if you have that ticked...

Failing that, I'd suggest that it's an issue with cookies on your pc... and may be worth trying another browser?

Have just done all that faghag - Cheers, will see what happens...

Japan Shaking All Over
02-06-2011, 09:29 AM
thanks

double wow......and by coming to this page I have found Miss Handbag:cheer:

its been ages

MissHandbag
03-06-2011, 01:36 PM
thanks

double wow......and by coming to this page I have found Miss Handbag:cheer:

its been ages

Mum - I told you to stop checking up on me!