PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th Feb, 13:30

Pages : [1] 2 3

Syn
18-02-2012, 07:41 PM
If we lose this, things might get quite nasty at the final whistle.

Koscielny might be back. Don't know how many we've lost from today though.

*Sigh*

Bloody hell. Come on the Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm not getting out of bed that day. I will stay asleep. Then I will drink for the next day until I am comatose again. On the Monday life will be back in reality mode so there should be enough distraction to blank this game out.

ED: Oh good, it's on a Sunday so I can still get a Saturday in before going into total denial.

Marc Overmars
18-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Never thought I'd be struggling to muster up enthusiasm for a NLD.

Cripps_orig
18-02-2012, 07:45 PM
If we lose this, I, as a great man once said predict a riot

I'll miss this.

Not sure how i feel about that

Joker
18-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Easy Tottenham win

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2012, 07:49 PM
The thing that annoys me most about this upcoming result is how we didn't give 100% and how we let our heads drop when the game was beyond us. No excuse for that and a lot of those players should be ashamed in advance.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Unless Stevenage take out Modric we probably don't have much chance of winning.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Im sure we'll be hearing shit from our lads in the build up to this about how we'll bounce back, dent spuds title hopes(something i never thought id ever say) but we know what will happen.

Be nice to get a win in this game though.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Easy Tottenham win

Would not say easy Derby's never are tbh.

Master Splinter
18-02-2012, 08:21 PM
We're winning this 3-1.

Come on Eisfeld.

milla
18-02-2012, 09:04 PM
--------Sezney--------

Bac--Kos--TV5--Gibbs

----Song----Arteta----

--------Rosicky--------

Oxo-----RVP-----Gerv

Who ever fits should be on the bench. :coffee:

Letters
18-02-2012, 09:09 PM
:(

I'm scared.

Hold me!

:upset:

:crying:

milla
18-02-2012, 09:11 PM

I'm scared.

Hold me!

I am sure the likes of Adeisawhore, Bale, Lennon and VDV would be more than happy to entertain you with mind blowing counter attacking football. Enjoy! :coffee:

Olivier's xmas twist
18-02-2012, 11:29 PM

I'm scared.

Hold me!

Not the best time to be playing the spuds but these lot have no choice and try and put some pride back in the club tbh. Wenger has his work cut out this week, he really has.

Fats
19-02-2012, 06:24 PM
As long as we kill Modric and that dutch fella who cares.

Grebbo
20-02-2012, 10:08 AM
If Kos is out we'll be thrashed.

Boss
20-02-2012, 10:12 AM
We're winning this.

Man up children.

Injury Time
20-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Arteta to score winner, spurs win 1 nil, chants of "your getting sacked in the morning", spurs fans to retort "one Arsene Wenger..." <_<

Flavs
20-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Well even if we lose this there is always the next game

What?

Away at Anfield?

:ilt:

dazthegooner
20-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Meh piece of piss both matches (for the opposition that is) :(

Alpha
20-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Arsenal tend to give a decent performance against Spurs and drop in the second half thinking the game is already won . But if they worked for the whole game and never give up I don't see any reason why the wounded animal would surprise with a good win . To be fair Spurs are always scared at the grove but we sometimes give them time to come back by refusing to finish them off .

Flavs
20-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Do we even have 18 fit players for this?

Syn
20-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Ramsey's quite fit.

(no homo.)

GP
20-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Arteta is fucking sexy

(homo)

Flavs
20-02-2012, 02:40 PM
-------------------------sczczczzczczczczczczcsny-------------
BAc---------------Song---------------Djourou----------Vermaelen
------------------------Arteta-------Rosicky-----------------
----------------------------Benayoun-------------------------
---Walcott--------------------------------------gervinho------
--------------------------RvP------------------------------

bench - Chamakh, Fabs, Miguel, Park, Oxygen-chamber, Arshavin +1

:doh:

That means we have *deep breath

Gibbs, Santos, Jenkinson, Wilshere, Diaby, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Squid, Ramsey, le Coq, and Frimpong are injured. Add into that the brilliantly awesome idea to lend out Miyachi and the MIA certificates fro Vela, Denilson, Almunia and Bendtner

Coney
20-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Diaby injured is a plus, tbf.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Bacary Sagna has warned his Arsenal team-mates they must react positively to their latest slump or face derby despair against North London rivals Tottenham.

A nightmare week saw the Gunners crash out of the FA Cup at Sunderland, just days after they were thumped 4-0 by Champions League opponents AC Milan.

It has heaped the pressure on manager Arsene Wenger, as the club's barren spell without a trophy looks set to stretch to a seventh season.

Arsenal also face a scrap to clinch Champions League qualification for next season as they hang on to fourth place ahead of Chelsea and Newcastle.

Neighbours Tottenham are 10 points ahead in third after enjoying another season of progression under Harry Redknapp.

But Sagna wants Arsenal to use Sunday's home clash against Spurs to prove they have the mettle to finish in the top four.
Professional

He said: "We have to keep our heads up, work hard and think about the Premier League because we have a derby next weekend against Tottenham.

"We need to do it for us and for the fans as well. We have to react. We can't play like this against Tottenham otherwise we will lose.

"We have one week to get ready for the game, to question ourselves, to work and to talk to each other.

"We are professional and we have to fight until the end.

"We have to look forwards. We are fourth in the Premier League and we can't let it go like this."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7534304/Sagna-Let-s-show-our-fight

So it starts

He'll be the 1st to bottle it on sunday.

Joker
21-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Our players should STFU and do their talking on the pitch.

Flavs
21-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Diaby injured is a plus, tbf.

Bollocks mate, a fit Diaby would transform our midfield at the moment.

Cripps_orig
21-02-2012, 01:39 PM
What would be a respectable loss in this?

Xhaka Can’t
21-02-2012, 02:22 PM
0-6

Marc Overmars
21-02-2012, 02:23 PM
We'll probably win this.

The ****s.

Flavs
21-02-2012, 03:02 PM
We will win this, win 5-0 against Milan and then beat scouse and then Wenger will resign

Letters
21-02-2012, 03:28 PM
What would be a respectable loss in this?

Your virginity? lolz.

GP
21-02-2012, 03:32 PM
:haha:

Flavs
21-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Your virginity? lolz.

:lol:

Mouch

Olivier's xmas twist
21-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Your virginity? lolz.

Cripps_orig
21-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Your virginity? lolz.That doesnt even make sense :blink:

Ollie the Optimist
21-02-2012, 06:42 PM
no chance in hell of winning this one now. mike fucking dean is reffing it. i mean mike fucking dean, he reffed the last fucking derby game and allowed van der vaart to blatently handball and score the first goal.

fucking ****

Olivier's xmas twist
21-02-2012, 07:11 PM
no chance in hell of winning this one now. mike fucking dean is reffing it. i mean mike fucking dean, he reffed the last fucking derby game and allowed van der vaart to blatently handball and score the first goal.

fucking ****

Home team advantge tbh. Can't keep using dean as an excuse

WengerISaLizard
22-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Your virginity? lolz.

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/laugh.gif

caught me off guard amongst all this preemptive depression

fakeyank
22-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Your virginity? lolz.

Letters making virginity jokes! :faint:

Ollie the Optimist
23-02-2012, 09:04 PM
really cant wait for this game, my favourite game of the season every year. need a performance, and barring mike dean being mike dean, i think we can win this one. been shit, need a performance so who better to do it against then the scum.

COME ON LADS, LETS FUCKING DO THIS. ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

Fats
23-02-2012, 09:10 PM
really cant wait for this game, my favourite game of the season every year. need a performance, and barring mike dean being mike dean, i think we can win this one. been shit, need a performance so who better to do it against then the scum.

I hope your right Ollie

Olivier's xmas twist
23-02-2012, 09:15 PM

Kinda excited about this game tbh, agree it would be alswome to beat the scum.

Cripps_orig
23-02-2012, 09:46 PM
The first half last season in this game which i was at was alswome :bow:

Cripps_orig
23-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Arsenal v Tottenham (1330 GMT)

There haven't been too many occasions in the last few years where you would have backed Tottenham to go to the Emirates Stadium and get something, but I think this is one of them.
It is going to be a tough test for Spurs, though. Arsenal have struggled in their last two away games, against AC Milan and Sunderland, but their home form is solid and you have to factor in how keen they will be to hold the bragging rights in north London.
I think the points will end up being shared. And, although I don't think they are going to win the league, for me they are definitely going to finish third, and above Arsenal.
That would be the first time that has happened since Arsene Wenger took charge of the Gunners but the reasons for it are simply that Spurs have got more quality in every area.
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has put together a really good side, and it has got a bit of everything. They can play in so many different ways and they have a multitude of options going forward.
Defensively they are solid too, and part of that is due to the progress of people like Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Kyle Walker, who is starting to look like a real player.
In goal, Brad Friedel has made a difference too, When you watch him play, he organises his defence so well, and that is a massive help to them.
Heurelho Gomes was capable of making some excellent saves but he always had a mistake in him. The difference between being a good goalkeeper and a very good goalkeeper is about concentration.
Keepers for the top teams might not see the ball for 20 minutes, even to take a goal-kick but they need the ability to tune in and switch on. We saw Joe Hart do it for Manchester City late on against Aston Villa a fortnight ago.
What Hart did for me there is more of a sign he is a top keeper than if he was making a series of brilliant saves every few minutes - in the manner that people like Tim Krul and Wayne Hennessey sometimes do. It's a bit like golf - the really top players have got the mental edge.
Prediction: 1-1

Lawro optimistic about Arsenals chances

Coney
23-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Letters making virginity jokes! :faint:

It was bound to happen once he got laid. :good:

Coney
23-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Lawro optimistic about Arsenals chances
Oh shit.

Joker
24-02-2012, 12:43 PM
============================Chesney=============== ================

Sagna=========Koscielny=================Vermaelen= ===========Gibbs====

=========================Song===================== ===============

==========Arteta======================Rosicky===== ==================

Oxlade============================================ =========Gervinho=

=====================van Persie=====================================

Big worry, as ever, is the midfield 3. I can see Spurs completely dominating the middle of the park, something that would have been unimaginable 4-5 years ago.

Syn
24-02-2012, 01:14 PM
I think Ramsey will play ahead of Rosicky. That's not a bad team. The biggest problem is that we've been quite dependent on Song and he has been playing poorly in the last few games. Obviously there are no options on the bench so it's up to that XI to win it.

We'll be alright - trust me. 3-1 win. We're always flirting with the breaking point but never seemingly reach it. It's like the club conspire to prolong the misery further. Though I'll happily take the win against the spuds any time. And we'll take it on Sunday. This will be the 'Van Persie game'. In the same way the comeback from 2-1 down against Liverpool with an Henry hat-trick in 2004 or the 5-1 win at San Siro were games in which Henry destroyed the opponent almost single-handedly, this NLD will be Van Persie's game.

Joker
24-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Yeah if Ramsey's fit I'd put him ahead of Rosicky tbh

selassie
24-02-2012, 04:11 PM
============================Chesney=============== ================

Sagna=========Koscielny=================Vermaelen= ===========Gibbs====

=========================Song===================== ===============

==========Arteta======================Rosicky===== ==================

Oxlade============================================ =========Gervinho=

=====================van Persie=====================================

Big worry, as ever, is the midfield 3. I can see Spurs completely dominating the middle of the park, something that would have been unimaginable 4-5 years ago.

Yep that is the team I would go with, sad thing is Spurs's team is actually stronger than ours, that's how bad things have got.

I'm not expecting much from the game on Sunday, I think they'll do a Counter-Attacking job on us, I honestly think a point is the best we can hope for.

Dog Toffee
24-02-2012, 05:20 PM
We'l win this easily, our home form is good. Can't believe how ppl are shitting themselves on here over Spurs, Spurs ffs!

Marc Overmars
24-02-2012, 05:29 PM
The same Spurs who have won several recent meetings between us?

Cripps_orig
24-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Think i read somewhere that we've won only once in our last 8 meetings :blink:

Marc Overmars
24-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Well twice if you include the Carlington Cup win last season. However since Crooknapp has been there we've only picked up 3 points against them once. When Cesc scored from the kick off.

Cesc. :bow:

Oh.

It's not been the same really since we lost 5-1 to them. People laughed at the time because it was "only" the CC, but that removed their mental block and they've reguarly got results against us since.

Coney
24-02-2012, 05:45 PM

Yeah, but that was when we were better than them. Now we aren't, it is our turn to win. :unsure:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-02-2012, 07:22 PM

in the last 8 spuds have won 3, we have won 2 and have drawn 3.

Master Splinter
24-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Ramsey is injured. Which is probably good, because he's been woeful.

Come on Eisfeld.

Ollie the Optimist
25-02-2012, 01:34 PM
really excited and buzzing for this match now, i love these games. forget everythign that has happened before, its one game, give a performance and we win. i sure hope we do, i believe we can. this game could really kickstart our season, give players belief etc but this is also a nld, it means everything to the fans and i for one cant fucking wait for it

Marc Overmars
25-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Kickstart our season? :lol:

Bit late in the day for that.

Ollie the Optimist
25-02-2012, 01:44 PM

i meant for the race to 4th place. who knows? a big win against the scum, or even just a win and we go to anfield with our tails up, win there an who knows?

also you never know with milan, liverpool came back from the dead, hell newcastle did it in a half at 4-0 down. suddenly two big wins against our rivals and a big club and who knows. i know im deluded and stupidly optimistic to think we can beat milan and go through but for me, if i dont have hope or believe even when it seems all is lost, there is no point in me watching or supporting Arsenal

Olivier's xmas twist
25-02-2012, 02:09 PM

You have to love Ollies Optimism tbh, what a legend on here.

Joker
25-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Even if we win, there have been too many false starts over the last 2 seasons for me to get excited about a late season surge even if we win. We thought we had turned things round after the 5-3 win against Chelsea, but we're back to early-season form again.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Even if we win, there have been too many false starts over the last 2 seasons for me to get excited about a late season surge even if we win. We thought we had turned things round after the 5-3 win against Chelsea, but we're back to early-season form again.

People won't be excited because they think were going on to win the league etc, they will be happy to beat the scum.

Niall_Quinn
25-02-2012, 05:01 PM
If the team can't win on Sunday (I assume a few of them still know and care what it means to the fans) they can fuck off tbh. This is all we have left from the season, this and doing everything conceivable to overhaul our arch rivals. A loss or a draw and they simply don't care, end of. If they don't win it proves they don't give a toss about the fans and just want the money. Fail on Sunday and they'll have given us precisely zero this season. Winning this is the absolute basic standard requirement, the barest possible minimum. After this nightmare season they get zero credit for delivering the bare minimum but on the other hand, I hope they get slaughtered by every last fan if they can't even achieve this most basic standard. Better be a fucking win guys, just get it done. Earn at least a fraction of that money.

Marc Overmars
25-02-2012, 05:31 PM
I think we'll win 2-1 in true WUMger fashion, right when the season is all but dead. Then we'll be told about how much potential there is for next year.

Letters
25-02-2012, 05:48 PM
If the team can't win on Sunday (I assume a few of them still know and care what it means to the fans) they can fuck off tbh. This is all we have left from the season, this and doing everything conceivable to overhaul our arch rivals. A loss or a draw and they simply don't care, end of. If they don't win it proves they don't give a toss about the fans and just want the money. Fail on Sunday and they'll have given us precisely zero this season. Winning this is the absolute basic standard requirement, the barest possible minimum. After this nightmare season they get zero credit for delivering the bare minimum but on the other hand, I hope they get slaughtered by every last fan if they can't even achieve this most basic standard. Better be a fucking win guys, just get it done. Earn at least a fraction of that money.

Don't entirely agree with this. The sad fact is Spurs are better than us right now. For years and years we never lost to Spurs not because their players didn't care. For their fans it was their Cup Final but they generally failed in it simply because we were better than them and while 'form goes out of the window' I don't think quality does. If we don't put the effort in tomorrow and lose then that is unforgivable. If they give everything and just get pipped by a better side then I think it would be harsh to be too hard on the players. By all means go apeshit at the manager and board who between them (and I still don't know what proportion of blame to attribute to who) have year on year sold our best players and replaced them with mediocre ones. We got away with it for quite a while and stayed reasonably competitive. This year the wheels have finally fallen off. Possibly irreparably.

Niall_Quinn
25-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Don't entirely agree with this. The sad fact is Spurs are better than us right now. For years and years we never lost to Spurs not because their players didn't care. For their fans it was their Cup Final but they generally failed in it simply because we were better than them and while 'form goes out of the window' I don't think quality does. If we don't put the effort in tomorrow and lose then that is unforgivable. If they give everything and just get pipped by a better side then I think it would be harsh to be too hard on the players. By all means go apeshit at the manager and board who between them (and I still don't know what proportion of blame to attribute to who) have year on year sold our best players and replaced them with mediocre ones. We got away with it for quite a while and stayed reasonably competitive. This year the wheels have finally fallen off. Possibly irreparably.

That'd be a reasonable enough argument if this wasn't the 100th time we've asked this team to stand up only to see them fall flat on their faces. Enough excuses for this lot now. The fans deserve something back too. The players get paid either way, so does the manager and so so those greedy swine in the board room. What do we get? So far zip this season, unless a keystone cops style victory over a broken Chelsea is worth crowing about. Trouble with our lot is they do all their talking in the papers and none of it on the pitch, RvP the honourable exception. I don't want to hear anything from them other than a victorious post match interview.

Letters
26-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Trouble with our lot is they do all their talking in the papers and none of it on the pitch

Well that is certainly true.

They definitely owe us a performance today. Whether that translates into a result...we'll see. Spurs are a good side this year :(

Injury Time
26-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Mate can't go so my taking my Dad, not sure he will have heard me swear so much....c'mon u gunners

Letters
26-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Meeting Adzz at the Pins pre-match if you're around :tiphat:

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 10:47 AM
So a year ago this weekend it all started to go wrong, and we're still feeling the effects from the Wembley shocker to this day.

Time flies.

Lets restore a bit of pride today plz.

leaf
26-02-2012, 11:19 AM
stop feeling sorry for yourselves,get out out there with your heads up and play with some pride get at them

Syn
26-02-2012, 12:30 PM
First NLD in a while that I'm not even nervous. It's a bit of an odd feeling - I expect us to win because I expect us not to win. But if we don't win, I also would've expected that anyway. My expectations are high because they've been lowered. Weird innit?

3-1. Robin Van Signafuckingcontract to net a hat-trick.

alexander
26-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Mate can't go so my taking my Dad, not sure he will have heard me swear so much....c'mon u gunners

Brilliant. I think football (especially Arsenal) can lead to just letting it all out, whoever you are with.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Rosicky, Song, Arteta, Walcott, Benayoun, Van Persie.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
benayoun starts. had a good midweek game i suppose.

Ollie the Optimist
interesting team, think yossi is a good pick, offers more defensive cover imo.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Subs: Park, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabianski, Jenkinson, Gervinho, Chamakh, Miquel

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Gervais and Oxlade not starting. :blink:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 12:39 PM
interesting team, think yossi is a good pick, offers more defensive cover imo.

yep.

either genius move or kiss of death.

im guessing the intuition is that if we are winning we bring gervinho and oxo on which adds pace and cements a win.

if we are losing we bring gervinho and ox on and bombard them for the last 20.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 12:40 PM
He strikes again.

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/Arsene_415.jpg

Syn
26-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Why Wenger has gone with Benayoun is clear; Gibbs loves to get forward and Benayoun will help to cover better than Gervinho or Oxlade. Still, I would've thought Gervinho over Walcott was a no-brainer but what's done is done. It is the time for unification. Convergence. Mental strength. Commitment. Desire. Sharpness. Concentration.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
26-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Rosicky Song Arteta

vs

Modric Parker Bale

Syn
26-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Rosicky Song Arteta

vs

Modric Parker Bale

Robin Van Persie

vs

Tottenham

##

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Gibbs. :lol:

I give him ten minutes.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Modric Parker Bale

They should all be Arsenal players tbf.

WUMger. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Truly fucking bizarre team selection. This is another negative move, just as with the Milan game, and the outcome will be the same. We all know our team is completely incapable of playing a tight and defensive game. Our only chance against even half decent sides is to go all out and hope our finishing edges above pub league standard so we can outscore the opposition. Wenger must not have realised this yet, despite the stench of years of evidence being right under his nose. The two players who could have given RvP some ammo today and provided the spuds with a bit of a problem were Gervinho and Chamberlain. Both are on the bench. The untouchable and unspeakably poor Walcott starts again, this time with the utterly pointless Benayoun. It's difficult to believe, never mind accept.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 12:53 PM
24 Friedel
04 Kaboul
26 King
28 Walker
32 Assou-Ekotto
03 Bale
08 Parker
14 Modric
21 Kranjcar
10 Adebayor
15 Saha

Substitutes
23 Cudicini
20 Dawson
07 Lennon
11 Van der Vaart
25 Rose
30 Sandro
18 Defoe

Will be an open game, eh.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Spuds going with 2 strikers.

Must fancy their chances.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Spuds going with 2 strikers.

Must fancy their chances.

They should have gone with 6. With Walcott and Benayoun providing the wide threat today their defence is redundant.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Mike Dean is the ref, btw.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Sky's programme is on now.

GP
26-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Good team selection.

Lets do this.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Pre game stats:

According to Opta Sports, Theo Walcott has found a team-mate with just 14 of his 103 crosses from open play in the league this season.

Robin van Persie has scored 22 league goals this season, including 21 in his last 20 appearances. :bow:

Without the points gained by Robin van Persie goals, they'd be three points outside the relegation positions!

It's all on RvP today - as usual.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Yoshi could make the loan deal worthwhile with a goal here. Come on Yoshi. Spirit of '06.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Ian Wright and Glenn Hoddle are in the studio.

tigerthesmurf85
26-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Why Benayoun and Walcott instead of Gervinho and Ox? FUCK

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Yoshi could make the loan deal worthwhile with a goal here. Come on Yoshi. Spirit of '06.

Or he could run around like a headless chicken until he is subbed and achieve precisely nothing in the process. As usual.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:06 PM
WUMger has a throat infection. So does Rooney. :unsure:

Syn
26-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Or he could run around like a headless chicken until he is subbed and achieve precisely nothing in the process. As usual.

STFU. Don't break down before k.o. Very winnable game, this. Positive energy.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Doesnt matter what I think, the team is now chosen. . .although I can only hope that Walcott is due a good game. . .but sure he used up his one good game a month credit against Blackeye! ?

Fuck it. . .come on Arsenal, and come on Theo, your future at Arsenal depends on the next 13odd games, as does Wengers

Joker
26-02-2012, 01:11 PM
No idea why Walcott's starting. He doesn't deserve it based on his recent performances. We're starting with a conservative looking lineup again, like we did in Milan and suffered for it.

Walcott's good against pub team fullbacks who lack pace, but Assou Ekotto's generally had the measure of him in derbies, so it's inexplicable that Wenger decides to start him.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Mike Dean is the ref, btw.

I guess you know what that means. We'll also have Sky's Biased Commentary.

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 01:12 PM

He could. But how about HE WON'T.

http://www.wldcup.com/pictures/wsn/0605/pic48746.jpg

Believe, IMO.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 01:13 PM
No idea why Walcott's starting. He doesn't deserve it based on his recent performances. We're starting with a conservative looking lineup again, like we did in Milan and suffered for it.

Walcott's good against pub team fullbacks who lack pace, but Assou Ekotto's generally had the measure of him in derbies, so it's inexplicable that Wenger decides to start him.

Nah theo will be up for this tbh, his pace will worry the spuds. Better to have the other 2 coming off the bench, looks like we have decent options.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-02-2012, 01:14 PM
I guess you know what that means. We'll also have Sky's Biased Commentary.

No one loves. . .everyone hates us. . .but we dont care

Joker
26-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Nah theo will be up for this tbh, his pace will worry the spuds. Better to have the other 2 coming off the bench, looks like we have decent options.

Yeah at least we have options on the bench.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:15 PM
STFU. Don't break down before k.o. Very winnable game, this. Positive energy.

I didn't pick the team, did I? This will come down to how quickly we make the substitutions. If it's in the first 20 minutes we have a chance. If it's that 70 minute crap again then the result is a foregone conclusion.

Why now to bring Benayoun in, in a game we absolutely must win? It's a joke. The one comfort Arsenal fans have in the dire season is watching our only two talented players, RvP and Ox. Today we'll not only have to put up with the shit from the rest of the team but we don't even get the consolation of seeing Ox and because of the abject shite we have on both flanks we won't see much of RvP either. Sure, there's always the possibility of a freak result but we should have put our strongest team out there to try and keep the result in our own hands. It's as if Wenger gets crazier the more criticism he gets. Any more stick and he'll probably drop RvP.

Joker
Sky are unbelievably biased towards Spuds, so don't expect an objective analysis of this game.

Marc Overmars
I guess you know what that means. .

We have our excuses at hand already?

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Sky are unbelievably biased towards Spuds, so don't expect an objective analysis of this game.

yep too far up redknapps butt lol.

Syn
26-02-2012, 01:17 PM
No one loves. . .everyone hates us. . .but we dont care

Can't stand the commentary. I'm putting it on mute and playing Nessun Dorma, full pelt on loop.

Because that's what real men do.

GP
26-02-2012, 01:17 PM
yep too far up redknapps butt lol.

Explains the twitch.

gunnerrrrr
26-02-2012, 01:18 PM
No Oxo.......lol
Wenger is a nutjob

milla
WTF Walnutt and lesbojew over Gerv and Chambermaid? WUMger :doh:

Marc Overmars
Wenger will resign if we lose this.

You heard it here first.

Joker
Still better than ITV when we play an English club though. The commentary against Sunderland (and Leeds away last season) was a disgrace.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-02-2012, 01:21 PM

You heard it here first.

Dont tell FakeYank that! He will probably sacrifice another virgin in prayer for an Arsenal loss!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-02-2012, 01:24 PM
No he won't, he's already proved he has no shame

You heard it here first.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Right, lets do this shit.

Come on you facking Gunners.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Mind the Gap shirts? :haha:

Dennis Bendtner
26-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Battle of the rodents. Who wins?

http://www.1000goals.com/wallpapers3/yossi_benayoun_arsenal1-300x225-285x213.jpg http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3WfiULipzv9p2L_vxDBnyk_wt_2l0I IFi9JacTDZyYVFyMHoPjjlz5Ft2OA

Japan Shaking All Over
26-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Adewhore nice welcome

GP
26-02-2012, 01:31 PM

You heard it here first.

I don't think he will.

He should though.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Come on boys. . .

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 01:32 PM
WTF Walnutt and lesbojew over Gerv and Chambermaid? WUMger :doh: Can't believe it either. How much playing time has Yossi had this season?

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Come on Arsenal lets do this

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:35 PM
It's fortunate Vermaelen could tackle on his strong side apparently.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Getting the ball would be nice.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:37 PM
0-1 Saha, didn't take long.

KSE Comedy Club
:scarf:

gunnerrrrr
Lol

Xhaka Can’t
We are going to get murdered.

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Laughable goal.

Defence all over the place within the opening 5 mins.

KSE Comedy Club
Great play by Mike Dean, allowing the offside to be completely ignored.

Ernesto
Oh, for heaven's sake.

gunnerrrrr
Wenger pls go

selassie
We're getting destroyed at the moment, is anybody really surprised?

hobson's choice
That was a fukking stroll in the park for them

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:39 PM
GOALArsenal 1-0 Tottenham - Louis Saha

Piss off BBC.

Japan Shaking All Over
Fans going crazy and rightly so

Xhaka Can’t
Glad we dicked around with Henry for a month rather than sign Saha.

gunnerrrrr
How Theo is on the pitch in front of Oxo and Gervhinio is beyond me

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Walcott has managed to fuck up 2 passes so far - the only 2 times he's touched the ball.

fakeyank
Lmao! Arsene wenger and his assembled squad of muppets should look at themselves and literally shoot themselves.. the ****s!

Niall_Quinn
Walcott, Rosicky, Benayoun, fucking hopeless players. They can't even pass the ball 5 yards.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Glad we dicked around with Henry for a month rather than sign Saha.:lol:

Niall_Quinn
How Theo is on the pitch in front of Oxo and Gervhinio is beyond me

Fucking joke. There's no excuse for it.

Walcott fucks up again, btw.

McNamara That Ghost...
Gibbs tries to win us a pel, what a GHEL.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 01:42 PM

McNamara That Ghost...
Rosicky is no Steve Bould.

Olivier's xmas twist
Fucking joke. There's no excuse for it.

Walcott fucks up again, btw.

Wumger :pal:

KSE Comedy Club
agent Rosicky :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
26-02-2012, 01:43 PM

Top post. . .the legends return was great but should have been with another. . .we are in the same position as we were before he came

And dont dick me about Saha not being Arsenal quality cos what the fuck does that mean anymore?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Parker handballed it! We're trying anything. :lol:

fakeyank
26-02-2012, 01:44 PM
How Theo is on the pitch in front of Oxo and Gervhinio is beyond me May be AW is not given any money by the board but it is stuff like these why this stupid Fuck should Fuck off from the club.5 seasons of continuous Fuck ups!

KSE Comedy Club
Neville completely baffled by our defensive setup.

'They must've been told, keep it tight, stay together, dont let tottenham get through'

Niall_Quinn
Parker handballed it! We're trying anything. :lol:

Nah, chest.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Bale is dead again.

Xhaka Can’t
Top post. . .the legends return was great but should have been with another. . .we are in the same position as we were before he came

And dont dick me about Saha not being Arsenal quality cos what the fuck does that mean anymore?

It now means a player is too good for us.

McNamara That Ghost...
Nah, chest.

Yes, I know.

Olivier's xmas twist
Neville completely baffled by our defensive setup.

'They must've been told, keep it tight, stay together, dont let tottenham get through'

Must be wumming surely

Niall_Quinn
Bale is dead again.

If Ches batters him a couple of times then I'll take that.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 01:46 PM
May be AW is not given any money by the board but it is stuff like these why this stupid Fuck should Fuck off from the club.5 seasons of continuous Fuck ups!Yep.

The board cannot be blamed for the team selection today.

Olivier's xmas twist
May be AW is not given any money by the board but it is stuff like these why this stupid Fuck should Fuck off from the club.5 seasons of continuous Fuck ups!

If the board you love so much had the balls to sack him maybe he would.

gunnerrrrr
5 yard passes going amiss

Japan Shaking All Over
It now means a player is too good for us.

Fuck anyone would do now. . .Parker, Saha. . .list will only get longer

Niall_Quinn
Yes, I know.

I know you know, but just saying the replay confirmed it.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 01:47 PM
How was that a fucking FK?

KSE Comedy Club
Fucking hell!

Its about time Dean was fucking investigated, fucking corrupt ****.

McNamara That Ghost...
RVP's chocolate leg. :doh:

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Yep.

The board cannot be blamed for the team selection today.

Yes they can. They can't be blamed for Wenger leaving Ox out but they can be blamed for the shite we do have playing.

Bad miss by RvP, he needed to be 100% today, 5 shots, 5 goals. Only way we were going to win it 5-4

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
Mike Dean well we all knew how he'd behave and no suprise he has.

Niall_Quinn
Walcott on the cover for the spuds, good clearance and finds a man in white too.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Walcott is so incredibly weak it is erm, er...incredible.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 01:50 PM
What a shit bit of play that was!

fakeyank
26-02-2012, 01:51 PM
If the board you love so much had the balls to sack him maybe he would. Inshahallah when we get hammered today, this will happen or the stupid **** will have some decency n quit himself!

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Walcott is so incredibly weak it is erm, er...incredible.

Only possible explanation for him playing is he's Wenger's illegitimate daughter.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Their goal was such a fluke though, even though the defending allowed then to walk into the danger zone.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Anyone whoever wants us to get hammered against T*ottenham, regardless of the situation, has no idea what it means to be an Arsenal fan.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Good effort from RVP, corner.

Niall_Quinn
Unlucky RvP just wide.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
i don't want us to be beaten, but it's a bit like chemotherapy sometimes the only way to make yourself well is to become sicker first

McNamara That Ghost...
Great save from Friedel to deny Rosicky, the poor sod.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Friedel saves a certain goal. No lucky bounce for us.

Xhaka Can’t
Friedle is one hell of a keeper.

Niall_Quinn
Benayoun is almost as good as Walcott.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Well done Theo, take it out of the danger area.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Wonderful defending.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Fanzone Commentary :bow:

Syn
26-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Fantastic reactions from Szczesny. Tougher than it looked, that.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Sagna costs us big time when he plays. We lose all threat down his flank because the guy simply cannot cross the ball. Ever. He's an average defender, better than anything else we have at FB, but the penalty of his attacking play is just so huge.

Arsenal Royal
26-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Friedle is one hell of a keeper.

Friedel has always had the time of his life when playing against us. It will be difficult for us to create chances and even more difficult to beat the keeper!
I love the atmosphere at the Emirates.

BTW: Gibbs (& Djourou but he's not playing) must be the most shocking defenders I've ever seen wearing an Arsenal shirt.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Sagna costs us big time when he plays. We lose all threat down his flank because the guy simply cannot cross the ball. Ever. He's an average defender, better than anything else we have at FB, but the penalty of his attacking play is just so huge.He doesnt know what to do with the ball either, just stands there or passes it back.

KSE Comedy Club
26-02-2012, 02:00 PM
We need Ox and erv on, its abundantly clear already.

McNamara That Ghost...
Good cross from Sagna.

Master Splinter
We've had the chances..

Spurs will score a DREAM GOAL after our ninth chance to equalise is missed.

Niall_Quinn
Better interplay there, until it went to Theo.

KSE Comedy Club
Finally a good cross by sagna

Power n Glory
26-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Sagna costs us big time when he plays. We lose all threat down his flank because the guy simply cannot cross the ball. Ever. He's an average defender, better than anything else we have at FB, but the penalty of his attacking play is just so huge.

Yep and we are open for counters every time he screws up when going forward.

Syn

He's very good at defending. But these days, you can't have a fullback who is so bad at attacking. We saw the advantages of having good attacking fullbacks when Santos and Jenkinson were playing. Sagna wastes so many attacks it's unbelievable.

Niall_Quinn
Good cross from Sagna.

Statistical aberration.

KSE Comedy Club
fuck off Jordan you prick.

Olivier's xmas twist
Parker what a cheat

Xhaka Can’t
We've had the chances..

Spurs will score a DREAM GOAL after our ninth chance to equalise is missed.

Was just about to post pretty much the same thing.

McNamara That Ghost...
Freekick to us.

Parker booked yet again.

Modric has been booked too.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 02:02 PM
FK right on the edge of the box. Terrible challenge by Parker, booked.

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Duff fk coming up

Xhaka Can’t
Duff fk coming up

Voodoo

me :pal:

KSE Comedy Club
FK wasted.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Koscielny booked for that?

Olivier's xmas twist
Oh feck off dean

Arsenal Royal
Arteta is the only player who argues & screams at Mike Dean.

Xhaka Can’t
How the fuck is that a yellow card?

KSE Comedy Club
Koscielny booked for being tripped up, fuck the fuck off!

Japan Shaking All Over
Wtf. . .he didnt mean to do that!

Niall_Quinn
Brain dead c.unts have fucked up again, instead of taking th damn FK they lay it off and the result is blocked by the wall. We do this all the time now and it never works. Fuckingbraindead.

McNamara That Ghost...
Pelanty to them.

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Pento scum, Ches will be off here.

KSE Comedy Club
Bale dives

McNamara That Ghost...
What a diving prick.

Niall_Quinn
Bale cheated. It was a dive.

Master Splinter
Dive.

GP
dive. Fucking done by mike dean again.

wanker

Xhaka Can’t
26-02-2012, 02:06 PM
No contact at all!!!!!!!!

fakeyank
Lmao

McNamara That Ghost...
0-2 Ade.

gunnerrrrr
Fucking cheating monkey ...bale

Marc Overmars
26-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Wenger. :wave:

KSE Comedy Club
Why does chesney jerk to the right at every penalty?

If he just went left he wouldve got that.

Ernesto
What a dive. Mofo.

selassie
Typical Arsenal

gunnerrrrr
Neville to scared to synth word dive

Olivier's xmas twist
Dean needs to Fuck off tbh spoilt this game already the ****

Master Splinter
Not one mention of Bale diving or even "being clever".

VITA from now on tbh.

Syn
26-02-2012, 02:08 PM
If you believe that was a penalty - why not sent Szczesny off?

That doesn't make any sense. Either a pen and a red or no penalty at all.

Pathetic refereeing ruins another game.

KSE Comedy Club
dive. Fucking done by mike dean again.

wankertbf he had no choice there, he couldve sent chesney off as well dont forget.

Actually, fuck that, hes a ****

Niall_Quinn
If it's a pen then Ches has to go. So can't have been a pen then. That horrible whore makes it 2-0 but Dean is cheating his arse of there. If he doesn't have the guts to send Ches off then he can't think it was a certain pen. Linesman twat missed that dive too. Commentators are spanking over Bale rather than condemning him as a dirty cheat.

Olivier's xmas twist
Not one mention of Bale diving or even "being clever".

VITA from now on tbh.

Yep feck the game just kick the shite out of their lot and ill be happy

McNamara That Ghost...
Tyler is more confused as to how it wasn't a sending off. :haha:

fakeyank
26-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Will AW quit or won't he after this loss? That's the important question..

gunnerrrrr
Wally

Arsenal Royal
What a diver. He should be ashamed! I take all the good things I've said about Bale back.

McNamara That Ghost...
No balls at all from Theo, left RVP the Messi job.

KSE Comedy Club
Walcott fucks it up again, whart a useless ****!

Marc Overmars
Oh fucking grow a pair Theo.