PDA

View Full Version : The Arsenal vs AC Milan - Tuesday the 6th of March 7.45pm Sky sports 2

Pages : [1] 2

Flavs
28-02-2012, 09:44 AM
So then, a 5-0 win will do us. Get an early goal and then another after 20 minutes and the belief sets in and on we roll. Sadly we cant defend counter attacking and i think Milan will play Pato on his own up front for this.

Also its international friendly week which means we may not have any player left when this comes round. Will update it after the Scummerpool Game

C'mon The Arsenal!!

Marc Overmars
28-02-2012, 10:02 AM
We'll win 5-0

Quote this for the truth

Letters
28-02-2012, 10:05 AM
There's no way we're beating this lot 4-0 or better.
We'll go out but I'd be happy enough with a face-saving win on the night.
we can't do anything about what happened out in Milan now, let's at least restore a bit of pride :scarf:

Flavs
28-02-2012, 10:06 AM
We'll win 5-0

Quote this for the truth

:unsure:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-02-2012, 10:10 AM
I like Optimistic MO have not seen much of him lately.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Hey this must be catching, as a proud member of MOC I say why not. . .hey if they beat us 4:0. . .why cant we return the favour. . .4:4 full time. . .Theo to score the winner in extra time. . . .off to isolation now and padded walls

Flavs
28-02-2012, 10:19 AM
We have scored 12 goals in 2 games at the emirates that's got to be a good sign

Olivier's xmas twist
28-02-2012, 10:27 AM
We have scored 12 goals in 2 games at the emirates that's got to be a good sign

TBF we did play 2 pub teams

Olivier's xmas twist
28-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey this must be catching, as a proud member of MOC I say why not. . .hey if they beat us 4:0. . .why cant we return the favour. . .4:4 full time. . .Theo to score the winner in extra time. . . .off to isolation now and padded walls

Well we have nout to lose tbf, so we may as well go for it tbh. We go 3-0 up at HT then its on tbh.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Well we have nout to lose tbf, so we may as well go for it tbh. We go 3-0 up at HT then its on tbh.

He who dares wins. . .Rodney! He who dares wins!

Injury Time
28-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Let one in after 6mins, ground empty before 35 mins (nothing to do with football just the affect of Holland pies :sick: )

Ollie the Optimist
28-02-2012, 06:48 PM
scored 5 goals against the scum in 28 minutes, no reason we cant do it again. two goals by 30 minutes and we will win this. fuck it, we are winning this and the winning the CL :dance:

Master Splinter
28-02-2012, 06:54 PM
WUMger will rest players.

And we will win 4-1.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-02-2012, 08:01 PM
scored 5 goals against the scum in 28 minutes, no reason we cant do it again. two goals by 30 minutes and we will win this. fuck it, we are winning this and the winning the CL :dance:

True, no reason AC can't score and with DJ in defence you know they will.

milla
28-02-2012, 08:05 PM
7-1 :coffee:

Xhaka Can’t
28-02-2012, 08:19 PM

Getting hammered 11-1 is to much to bear.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-02-2012, 11:16 PM
4-0 for most of the game, Koscielny knees an own goal from 20 yards out in the seventh minute of added time.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-02-2012, 11:21 PM
MIKEL ARTETA reckons Arsenal can use their North London derby win as a spur to overturn their Champions League deficit against AC Milan.
The Gunners were thumped 4-0 at the San Siro in the first leg of their last-16 tie to leave them on the brink of a European exit.

But they came back from two goals behind to beat Tottenham 5-2 on Sunday and reclaim fourth spot in the Premier League.

And Arteta claims he and his team-mates have what it takes to stun the Italians at the Emirates next week.

The Spanish midfielder said: "Sunday was perhaps our best match of the season because we demonstrated that this team is not dead.

"Do we need a miracle against Milan? No — only to play and to score, to score, to score.

"Now the Italians will think that the tie is not yet decided and that is good for us.

"To fight for fourth position in the table is our minimum obligation but the Champions League is still not over."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4159628/Mikel-Arteta-Dont-write-Arsenal-off-in-Champions-League.html

WMUG
29-02-2012, 08:16 AM
1-0 after 7 minutes.
2-0 after 15 minutes.
3-0 after 40 minutes.

4-0 after 80 minutes.
5-0 after 90 minutes.
5-1 after 97 minutes :ilt:

Arsenal Royal
29-02-2012, 12:08 PM
3-1

We scored 7 against Blackburn, 5 against Sp*rs and we'll score 3 against Milan. :shrug:
And I can't see us keeping a clean sheet as we will attack and attack and Milan will score from a counter attack.

Champions League :wave:

Letters
29-02-2012, 12:22 PM
3-1 would be OK. Look, let's face it. We're not going through. We might as well just relax and try and enjoy the game and hope for a good result on the night which can restore a bit of pride.

Syn
29-02-2012, 12:27 PM
I hope we use this match for a bit of experimenting. Try something different. We're not going to go through and shouldn't even try to play for that. Just take it as a one-off friendly. Rest RVP. Maybe Theo up front and 4 in midfield.

Marc Overmars
29-02-2012, 12:28 PM
We're going to win 5-0, I have seen the future.

Injury Time
29-02-2012, 12:31 PM
nil :haha:

LDG
29-02-2012, 12:34 PM

:gp:

Ollie the Optimist
29-02-2012, 04:24 PM
could you just imagine if we won and went through. no reason why we cant, 12 goals in two home games. i believe we can. win this and go through and we will win the champions league. dont know why but i think we can and will go through

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 04:26 PM
could you just imagine if we won and went through. no reason why we cant, 12 goals in two home games. i believe we can. win this and go through and we will win the champions league. dont know why but i think we can and will go throughDont you ever feel embarrassed by what you type?

Ollie the Optimist
29-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Dont you ever feel embarrassed by what you type?

why because i type something that is optimistic? no, unlike you, i support the team even when it looks like there is no hope

Olivier's xmas twist
29-02-2012, 04:32 PM
why because i type something that is optimistic? no, unlike you, i support the team even when it looks like there is no hope

Ollie FFS

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 04:34 PM
why because i type something that is optimistic? no, unlike you, i support the team even when it looks like there is no hopeThere is optimism and then there is what you do which isnt optimism but what most would call utter stupidity.

Think about it. You say we will win the CL this season. We are 4-0 down to the Italian champions after the first leg and we have an injury hit shite ass team to play them in the 2nd leg.

You say there is no reason why we cant so this cos we scores 12 in our last 2 home games? Putting aside the fact that the last 2 home games were against pub team sides and not the champions of their specific country, Milan will not open up and go for goals as both Blackburn and Spuds did. They dont need to. They'll close up, keep things tight and park the bus even if they go a goal down cos they dont need to score. They'll happily take a 1-0 loss. And as we have seen from this team time and time again, when teams park the bus, we can do f all.

Ollie the Optimist
29-02-2012, 04:37 PM
There is optimism and then there is what you do which isnt optimism but what most would call utter stupidity.

Think about it. You say we will win the CL this season. We are 4-0 down to the Italian champions after the first leg and we have an injury hit shite ass team to play them in the 2nd leg.

You say there is no reason why we cant so this cos we scores 12 in our last 2 home games? Putting aside the fact that the last 2 home games were against pub team sides and not the champions of their specific country, Milan will not open up and go for goals as both Blackburn and Spuds did. They dont need to. They'll close up, keep things tight and park the bus even if they go a goal down cos they dont need to score. They'll happily take a 1-0 loss. And as we have seen from this team time and time again, when teams park the bus, we can do f all.

5 goals against the scum is not 5 goals against a pub team. they are good these days, they could have sat back but no we scored after attacking quickly and the doubt set in, early goals against milan and who knows. villa sat back, three goals in 15 minutes. this team can do it, whether they will is to be seen but i beleieve they will so excuse me for backing the team i support

Dennis Bendtner
29-02-2012, 04:43 PM
You'll enjoy it more if you accept we aren't going through. It's a glorified Emirates Cup game. Chamakh is the much anticipated new signing.

We scored five against Spurs. But don't forget has well you know we also let two in.

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah winning 5-2 v Milan like we did v Spuds wont be enough tbh

Likewise we only beat Villa 3-2 which also wont be enough.

Both games we went 2 down. So what youre saying is, we should go 2 down v Milan and then we can produce some sort of fightback?

Id like to see that.

We're out. Saying that is not not backing the team but its realistic and not idiotic. I wouldnt back the invincible side to come back from 4-0 down let alone this joke of a side.

Only way we are doing this is if we can convince Blatter to change the rules of football and are awarded a goal for 10 consecutive sideway passes Arteta makes in midfield. Pretty sure if that rule came about, we'd win 500-4 on aggregate

Ollie the Optimist
29-02-2012, 04:44 PM
You'll enjoy it more if you accept we aren't going through. It's a glorified Emirates Cup game. Chamakh is the much anticipated new signing.

i enjoy it more when i have hope, granted there probably isnt much hope of us going through, wont stop me beleiveing we will though. i enjoy games much more that way

Ollie the Optimist
29-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah winning 5-2 v Milan like we did v Spuds wont be enough tbh

Likewise we only beat Villa 3-2 which also wont be enough.

Both games we went 2 down. So what youre saying is, we should go 2 down v Milan and then we can produce some sort of fightback?

Id like to see that.

We're out. Saying that is not not backing the team but its realistic and not idiotic. I wouldnt back the invincible side to come back from 4-0 down let alone this joke of a side.

Only way we are doing this is if we can convince Blatter to change the rules of football and are awarded a goal for 10 consecutive sideway passes Arteta makes in midfield. Pretty sure if that rule came about, we'd win 500-4 on aggregate

no im not saying if we go 2 nil down then we can fightback, what im saying is that we can score goals and quickly. villa - 3 goals in 15 minutes, blackburn, 5 goals in 20 mintues, scum 5 goals in 28 minutes. we can score and score quickly. score two early and quick goals and who knows

Olivier's xmas twist
29-02-2012, 04:48 PM
no im not saying if we go 2 nil down then we can fightback, what im saying is that we can score goals and quickly. villa - 3 goals in 15 minutes, blackburn, 5 goals in 20 mintues, scum 5 goals in 28 minutes. we can score and score quickly. score two early and quick goals and who knows

Oh dear comparing a poor poor villa side to a good Milan side.

Ollie :rose:

Just accept were going out, out defence is too shite to go through, you know we will conced in that game. Milan will be defensive anyways.

Syn
29-02-2012, 04:52 PM

I know.

It's not happening Ollie. And that's not some sort of jinxy, reverse-psychology, voodoo shit, it's just the truth. We have trouble netting 2 goals against an average side that shuts up shop. What happened against the spuds was fantastic. But there's a difference in being 0-2 down and scoring 5 goals and being 0-4 down and scoring 5 goals. Simply because - once we are level, the spuds have to look to push out and get goals themselves. Think about how we scored the 3rd, 4th, 5th goals on the counter - we won't be able to do stuff like that because they won't push out. They'll park their bus, time-waste and will have no interest in making it a football match if ever we look close to threatening.

Syn
29-02-2012, 04:55 PM
But don't forget has well you know we also let two in.

Finally! Someone else who can see that Arsene always says shit like that. The French Boris Johnson. Though Wenger is probably quite smooth in French. ##

Dennis Bendtner
29-02-2012, 04:55 PM
i enjoy it more when i have hope, granted there probably isnt much hope of us going through, wont stop me beleiveing we will though. i enjoy games much more that way

Enjoy was a poor word to use. I don't know why I used that. I guess you'll be less on edge. They're going to catenaccio it to the extreme. They're a good team. There are too many factors here to ignore.

If we go through, Cripps can be banned.

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Enjoy was a poor word to use. I don't know why I used that. I guess you'll be less on edge. They're going to catenaccio it to the extreme. They're a good team. There are too many factors here to ignore.

If we go through, Cripps can be banned.If we go through, il do something that is ban worthy. Quote for truth

Olivier's xmas twist
29-02-2012, 04:58 PM
If we go through, il do something that is ban worthy. Quote for truth

You should resign from GW if we go through.

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 05:07 PM
You should resign from GW if we go through.Its a deal

Marc Overmars
29-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Ollie taking mindless optimism to a new level here.

fakeyank
29-02-2012, 06:52 PM
If we win, I'll take a dump in the middle of pins

Xhaka Can’t
29-02-2012, 08:31 PM
If we get the first seven goals, I fancy our chances.

Letters
29-02-2012, 09:23 PM
If we win, I'll take a dump in the middle of pins

Umm. Do you mean win the game on the night or go through to the quarter finals? :unsure:

Letters
29-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Its a deal

Quoted for wishful thinking

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Quoted for wishful thinkingAs a great man once said

"I am the king of wishful thinking"

Letters
29-02-2012, 09:31 PM
To be fair to Ollie, as deluded as he is he, at least posts what he hopes or believes.
You clearly don't believe half the things you post.
Just saying :shrug:

Agree with Syn, I hope we rest some players and give the kids some CL experience.
They'll need it next season :cool:
: ollie:

Cripps_orig
29-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I believe 110% of what i say

fakeyank
29-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Umm. Do you mean win the game on the night or go through to the quarter finals? :unsure:

Go through... phew!

Cripps_orig
03-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Bring these ****s on.

5-0 comfortable

Olivier's xmas twist
03-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Bring these ****s on.

5-0 comfortable

:lol:

milla
03-03-2012, 03:56 PM

Syn
03-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Everyone's knackered. I wish Wenger would put Chamakh, Park, Squillaci and that lot out. But he'll want to make it a respectable scoreline on aggregate and so won't play a too weakened team (if at all).

He shits himself about losing at home these days for the reaction he might get at the final whistle.

But I suppose it would be nice to keep a winning momentum. Beating 3 good teams in Tottenham, Liverpool and Milan (albeit only the second leg) in a row would keep the confidence levels very high indeed. Not sure whether that is good or bad in our case though. Probably good.

Olivier's xmas twist
03-03-2012, 04:04 PM
We go through then we'll win the whole thing. (YES THARS RIGHT I SIAD IT)

McNamara That Ghost...
03-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Any chance Diaby will be fit?

Syn
03-03-2012, 04:13 PM

It's ok. We have as well Alex Song who can also play there.

Olivier's xmas twist
03-03-2012, 04:14 PM

Was he injured, thought it was tactical by AW.

Dennis Bendtner
03-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Everyone's knackered. I wish Wenger would put Chamakh, Park, Squillaci and that lot out. But he'll want to make it a respectable scoreline on aggregate and so won't play a too weakened team (if at all).

He shits himself about losing at home these days for the reaction he might get at the final whistle.

But I suppose it would be nice to keep a winning momentum. Beating 3 good teams in Tottenham, Liverpool and Milan (albeit only the second leg) in a row would keep the confidence levels very high indeed. Not sure whether that is good or bad in our case though. Probably good.

He'll play the strongest team. We won't have a weekend game so worth it imho. The schedule will be eased with no QF game. Unless you're in Ollie's world.

McNamara That Ghost...
03-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Was he injured, thought it was tactical by AW.

We saw Good Diaby for most of his appearance, I'm sure he must've been injured. And the smoking gun anyway is that it's Abou Diaby.

Cripps_orig
03-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Sir Ches

Sagna Kos Verm Gibbs

Song Rosicky Benayoun

Theo RVP Ox

All out attack

Dog Toffee
05-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Play Gervinho instead of Bennyoon, and go nuts from the first whistle.

LDG
05-03-2012, 10:41 AM
We saw Good Diaby for most of his appearance, I'm sure he must've been injured. And the smoking gun anyway is that it's Abou Diaby.

Tight hammy apparently.

Flavs
05-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Play Gervinho instead of Bennyoon, and go nuts from the first whistle.

This

get an early one, double up before half time and then drive on in the afternoon

Syn
05-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Arteta, Benayoun and Diaby are ruled out. Rosicky is 'doubtful'. And obviously Coquelin, Wilshere ( :haha: ) and Ramsey are all out.

Wenger has hinted about changing the system to attack.

What CMs do we have left to play next to Song?

Unless, Alex Song as well yknow can also play there.

Ah, who gives a fuck. It's only a training game anyway.

Fist of Lehmann
05-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Our whole tactic should be to get Alwcott running directly into pelanty area and then diving.

If we get 1 of those in the first 10 minutes, it's on.

Syn
05-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Our whole tactic should be to get Alwcott running directly into pelanty area and then diving.

And even if we don't, he'll be sent off for 2 dives.

So win-win, really. :trophy:

GP
05-03-2012, 01:17 PM

Liverpool cheated their way past Milan, we can too.

Shaqiri Is Boss
05-03-2012, 01:27 PM

Liverpool cheated their way past Milan, we can too.
We did? :unsure:

Syn
05-03-2012, 02:40 PM
“Two things that can change: if they can score four then we can as well, why not? We will try. We know we can put a better performance in and you can tell Milan that tomorrow we will play on a football pitch, a real football pitch.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-we-have-to-forget-about-the-first-game-

There's only one Arsene WUMger :bow:

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Those were beyond regular WUMger comments.

The comment on the pitch is tinged with real hate.

Flavs
05-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Arteta, Benayoun and Diaby are ruled out. Rosicky is 'doubtful'. And obviously Coquelin, Wilshere ( :haha: ) and Ramsey are all out.

Wenger has hinted about changing the system to attack.

What CMs do we have left to play next to Song?

Unless, Alex Song as well yknow can also play there.

Ah, who gives a fuck. It's only a training game anyway.

So we are going 4-2-2-2 in this with RvP and Walcott up front, gervinho and AOC high up on the wings, Song and probably Djourou as deep lying mids and the back 4

like this see...

-----------------wjdcdbcvh1bcbi------------------

----------Koscielny----------Vermaelen----------

--Sagna---------------------------------Gibbs-----

----------------Song-------Djorou--------------

--AOC---------------------------------gervinho----

-------------Rvp ----------Shitbag doucheface-------

All out attack :good:

Syn
05-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I think so. Rosicky did actually train today so might play.

That front 4 and midfield won't string 5 passes together so it should, at least, be good fun watching AOC have a licence to hog the ball and shoot at every opportunity.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Got to hit them with pace and keep hitting them, even if it means lumping it to Ox and Theo for 90 minutes and running the arses off their back four. Shoot on sight, go direct with everything. Has to be played at 100mph for the whole 90 mins. They'll tire before we do. Stick Theo, Ox and Gerv up front with RvP in behind them. Press for 90 minutes, don't give them time to breathe let alone think, bite into every tackle, oh and buy the ref like our opponents usually do. Fuck them up. End of the day though, Kos, TV, Sagna and I guess Jenkinson are going to have to play blinders because we need to keep a clean sheet or even the tiny hope we have is gone.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2012, 03:54 PM
So we are going 4-2-2-2 in this with RvP and Walcott up front, gervinho and AOC high up on the wings, Song and probably Djourou as deep lying mids and the back 4

like this see...

-----------------wjdcdbcvh1bcbi------------------

----------Koscielny----------Vermaelen----------

--Sagna---------------------------------Gibbs-----

----------------Song-------Djorou--------------

--AOC---------------------------------gervinho----

-------------Rvp ----------Shitbag doucheface-------

All out attack :good:

Thought Gibbs was dead again? And surely it would be better to go with 10 men than play Djourou?

Master Splinter
05-03-2012, 05:21 PM
http://news.arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/AFCmidfield1-460x250.jpg

Dennis Bendtner
05-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Szcz

Sagna Kos Verm Gibbs/Miquel

Song AOC Rosicky

Walcott RVP Gervais

Fabianski, Jenks, Miquel, Oguyoghurt, Chamakh, Park, Denilson (in spirit)

Cripps_orig
05-03-2012, 09:43 PM
No team has overturned a four-goal margin in the Champions League era, although Milan beat Deportivo La Coruna 4-0 after losing the first leg 4-1 in Spain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17261746

Pretty sure it was the other way around

Master Splinter
05-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Szcz

Sagna Kos Verm Gibbs/Miquel

Song AOC Rosicky

Walcott RVP Gervais

That's the only one we can play.

The bench will be entertaining.

KSE Comedy Club
06-03-2012, 12:49 AM

Pretty sure it was the other way aroundthe comeback is on!

Injury Time
06-03-2012, 06:44 AM
The good news is that it is North Bank lower tier, the bad news you'll be sat next to me and have to join us at the pins as its my mates season ticket :good:

Letters
06-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Spammer!

Injury Time
06-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Meh

Alpha
06-03-2012, 12:04 PM
We can use Chamack in the middle . He is not good at scoring goals but he is good at holding players and creating space and chances . There only probleme would be his low confidence . We could revert to 4-4-2

Scnzesney
Sagna Koscielny TV5 Gibbs
Ox Chamack Song Rosicky

Walcott RVP

Bring on Gervinho if it doesn't work and back to 4-3-3

GunnerFan4Life
06-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Jamie Sanderson ‏ @YoungGunsBlog Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Arsenal will line up with a 4-1-2-3 formation. Song will hold, with Chamberlain and Rosický in front. Usual front three. #AFC.

Song
Ox Rosicky
Theo RVP Gerv.

We have to kill them.

KSE Comedy Club
06-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Jamie Sanderson ‏ @YoungGunsBlog Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Arsenal will line up with a 4-1-2-3 formation. Song will hold, with Chamberlain and Rosický in front. Usual front three. #AFC.

Song
Ox Rosicky
Theo RVP Gerv.

We have to kill them.Wow!

That's a pretty radical line up for the wenger of recent years tbh.

It's gonna be a very interesting game I reckon.

KSE Comedy Club
06-03-2012, 01:03 PM
We can use Chamack in the middle . He is not good at scoring goals but he is good at holding players and creating space and chances . There only probleme would be his low confidence . We could revert to 4-4-2

Scnzesney
Sagna Koscielny TV5 Gibbs
Ox Chamack Song Rosicky

Walcott RVP

Bring on Gervinho if it doesn't work and back to 4-3-3I liked your optimism and belief but chamakh?

Oh dear.

Coney
06-03-2012, 01:04 PM

Pretty sure it was the other way around

It was - they corrected their cock-up.

Alpha
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
I liked your optimism and belief but chamakh?

Oh dear.
I doubt his confidence but we could use his power if he is ready and add to the pace of the Ox and walcott or Gervinho plus the quality of RVP .
That would not happen as I can't remember the last time he was on the pitch . We are trying to speculate as we have no choice with so many injury .

GP
06-03-2012, 01:35 PM
You're forgetting that Chamakh is massively shit and useless to anyone?

Dog Toffee
06-03-2012, 01:40 PM
That wasnt a question.

Alpha
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
You're forgetting that Chamakh is massively shit and useless to anyone?
At least he is better than Squillaci and Djourou . Isn't he ?

Marc Overmars
06-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Dunno, Squid has 2 goals since November 2010. The same as Chakma.

GP
06-03-2012, 01:49 PM
At least he is better than Squillaci and Djourou . Isn't he ?

At defending? No.

As a striker? No.

GP
06-03-2012, 01:50 PM
That wasnt a question.

Your face is.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Your face is.

:haha:

Dog Toffee
06-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Your face is.

Yeah, it says: Mirror mirror on the wall whos the sexiest of them all?

ahem..

Syn
06-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Jamie Charlatan for YoungGuns reckons Rosicky and Gibbs have pissed fitness tests and will start, and that Oxlade Chamberlain will play a central role in midfield (presumably a more advanced role than Aliaksandr Song and Rozitskee. Will be interesting to see Oxlade have a go at the Frankcesc role.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Adrian Durham has said he will do the five best forfeits e-mailed in if we make it through tonight. :lol:

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Adrian Durham has said he will do the five best forfeits e-mailed in if we make it through tonight. :lol:

Anyone asked him to stab himself yet?

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Anyone asked him to stab himself yet?

That might come with the added bonus of one of them being for him to legally change his name to Arsene Wenger until the end of the season. :haha:

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 05:11 PM
That might come with the added bonus of one of them being for him to legally change his name to Arsene Wenger until the end of the season. :haha:

Ju will get his revenge :bow: (kind of).

KSE Comedy Club
06-03-2012, 05:17 PM
I doubt his confidence but we could use his power if he is ready and add to the pace of the Ox and walcott or Gervinho plus the quality of RVP .
That would not happen as I can't remember the last time he was on the pitch . We are trying to speculate as we have no choice with so many injury .I'd rather see park given a go tbh, at least we know he can shoot.

BOBN
06-03-2012, 06:09 PM
At defending? No.

As a striker? No.
lol

Die with honour arsenal.

Syn
06-03-2012, 06:17 PM
lol

Die with honour arsenal.

Vita?

Ollie the Optimist
06-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Bets placed. 10 quid on us to go through, 5 on us to win 4-0. i believe

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie.

Substitutes: Fabianski, Djourou, Miquel, Jenkinson, Ozyakup, Chamakh, Park.

As expected.

No Prince for AC.

Marc Overmars
06-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Lets facking av 'em

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Come on, 0-0-10. :bow:

Munchies
06-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Any idea of how the team will line up?

I'd like to see Ox / Walcott on the same wing both at the same time along with Sagna behind :P

Dennis Bendtner
06-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Oxlade---Song---Rosicky---Gervais

RVP---Walcott

:wuf:

(nah it'll be that 4-3-3 variant thing with Oxlade in the middle.)

Cripps_orig
06-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Is this on radio anywhere?

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie.

As expected.

No Prince for AC.

AC Milan: Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Mesbah, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Emanuelson, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, El Shaarawi.
Subs: Amelia, Aquilani, Zambrotta, Bonera, Ganz, Yepes, Roma.

Referee: Damir Skomina (Slovenia)

GunnerFan4Life
06-03-2012, 07:26 PM
That dude interviewing Gibbs is a prick interviewer isn't he?

Munchies
06-03-2012, 07:26 PM
That Emanuelson fella looks like a shit player. Saw him three times now, does fuck all.

fakeyank
06-03-2012, 07:28 PM

As expected.

No Prince for AC.

Is that a 4-4-2 being played by Arsene with Theo/Gerv up front with RVP?!! :faint:

I think this is the best formation with the players we have and it'll be interesting to see how it works! Hopefully be out of work by end of 1st half and catch second half!

C'mon on you gooners!! Give us a good game!! :scarf:

Ernesto
06-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Kieran Gibbs sounds proper fick, innit.

Cripps_orig
06-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Is that a 4-4-2 being played by Arsene with Theo/Gerv up front with RVP?!! :faint:

I think this is the best formation with the players we have and it'll be interesting to see how it works! Hopefully be out of work by end of 1st half and catch second half!

C'mon on you gooners!! Give us a good game!! :scarf:Youre posting from the GW meet? :unsure:

fakeyank
06-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Youre posting from the GW meet? :unsure:

No, I had to stay back in Lisbon till tomorrow because of something that came up at work.. will be in London tomorrow.

Xhaka Can’t
06-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Youre posting from the GW meet? :unsure:

Nah, there was a defect in his face so he won't be in London until tomorrow.

Ollie's bet may just pay out!

GunnerFan4Life
06-03-2012, 07:37 PM
I dont remember feeling any hope when we were 1-0 to United, we were quite a boring team that year.

Munchies
06-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Posted a stream with HQ quality on the main thread:

Gary Lineker/Shearer/Mcmanaman as the pundits for Al Jazeera English . Gary Neville / Rob Hawthorn commentating.

http://live.streamhd.eu/freefootball1.html

Enjoy :D

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Champions League music.

:bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
06-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Come on Arsenal do us proud.

Munchies
Ramsey looks like a mong in the background.

Olivier's xmas twist
Is this on radio anywhere?

BBC 5 live

Edit: nope its the chav game on 5 live.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Good play. Theo got a bit too excited.

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Ratface :bow:.

I don't mind his commentary tbf.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Van Bommel booked early on. Good.

Munchies
06-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Van Bommel red card coming soon hopefully :D

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:52 PM
KOSCIELNY!!!!!

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Koscielny!!!!

Munchies
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Olivier's xmas twist
KOSSSSSS

Shaqiri Is Boss
Who needs marking?

Master Splinter
Oxo's corners :bow:.

fakeyank
COME ON!!

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 07:54 PM
G. Nev loves Oxface.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Thank god Ibra was offside. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:55 PM
RVP shot, straight at Abbiati really. Good move.

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 07:56 PM
RVP shot saved!

Munchies
Should of smashed that top corner

Marc Overmars
Fucking great start!

Will be hard to keep a clean sheet like this though.

Attack!!

Munchies
06-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Chamberlain is playing well so far !

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Sagna booked.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Brilliant from Thiago Silva.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Gibbs. :doh:

He's booked now. Although Szhanany hardly helped him I suppose.

Munchies
06-03-2012, 08:01 PM
FFS Yellow ???

Marc Overmars
So dodgy at the back. :lol:

Master Splinter
Szczesny :doh:.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Rosicky. :lol:

Marc Overmars
06-03-2012, 08:03 PM
What a chance. :doh:

Niall_Quinn
Mega **** of a ref here. We'll have to beat this twat as well tonight.

Master Splinter
Lack of balls from Rosicky.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Ibra is in the Inzaghi role tonight.

Niall_Quinn
Worst ref I've seen for quite a while. Totally clueless and a massive advantage for the team leading the game.

McNamara That Ghost...
Great effort from RVP.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Ibra is in the Inzaghi role tonight.

Harsh. Inzaghi's not a massive ****.

Master Splinter
06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
RVP :bow:.

Munchies
06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
FFS my stream is getting slow as so many people are on :(

Any others ?

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Woeful from Gervinho.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Ibra. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Gary Neville has well and truly hexed Oxocube.

fakeyank
06-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Are we playing 4-4-2 or is Ox playing in the midfield of 3?

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Refs not so fussy when we're being fouled. What a surprise.

McNamara That Ghost...
ROSICKY!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
2-0 Rosicky

Marc Overmars
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GP
Gervinho hasn't turned up today. Needs to do much better.

Master Splinter
Rosicky!!!!!!

Olivier's xmas twist
06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Come on

Master Splinter
Szczesny going mental. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
Their defence is all over the place. If we can just stay tight at the back and if that **** ref can put a lid on it we have a chance here.

selassie
I'm starting to fall in love with this team, I believe!!!

Marc Overmars
COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!!11

GP
I think Chesney enjoyed that :lol:

fakeyank
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
FFS WHY ON EARTH AM I HERE IN LISBON!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED!

Cripps_orig
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Knew i should have gone to this match

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Crowd doing well tonight.

Niall_Quinn
FFS WHY ON EARTH AM I HERE IN LISBON!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED!

Because we'd be losing if you went. Stay where you are!

GP
Milan aren't going to panic here. One goal puts us out.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Awful by Sagna, but he made up for it.

McNamara That Ghost...
Gervinho. :lol:

WTF?

Cripps_orig
Keep it at 2-0 til half time ffs

No need to go all out anymore

GP
06-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Sagna is a sexy motherfucker

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Just a bit more care required.

GP
06-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Gooners in great voice tonight.

:Letters :bow:

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Keep it at 2-0 til half time ffs

No need to go all out anymore

Opposite required. Milan want a slow game. Keep them under constant pressure and they'll crack.

Coney
06-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Milan aren't going to panic here. One goal puts us out.

Unless we score a couple more.

Munchies
06-03-2012, 08:19 PM
FUCK !!!

Went to get on my laptop as my PC started to get very slow. Come back, and missed the goal :(

Coney
06-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Opposite required. Milan want a slow game. Keep them under constant pressure and they'll crack.#

Another goal and they might well start to lose confidence and panic.

McNamara That Ghost...
Well done Theo.

tpyo
any joy on streams? My skills appear to be out of date on that front. I miss myp2p.eu :(

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:21 PM
And good stuff from Gervinho too.

Munchies
06-03-2012, 08:21 PM
any joy on streams? My skills appear to be out of date on that front. I miss myp2p.eu :(

It was shit on my PC but on my laptop its great :D . Sky Sports commentary.

Xhaka Can’t
06-03-2012, 08:22 PM

You are in Lisbon for the greater good.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-03-2012, 08:23 PM
says the channel has been closed due to copyright infringement

tpyo

Works for you? I get "This channel has been removed due to a copyright infringement.".

McNamara That Ghost...
Get up Abate.

Munchies
says the channel has been closed due to copyright infringement

Still working for me , let me try a way around it

Go here:
http://www.freefootball.org/upcoming.php

Then click Arse v Milan
Choose the stream with Embedded and 2000 as the Kbps . Fourth one down.

Tried opening it again, and its fine ?

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Milan are a bunch of fucking girls.

GP
Robin used his 'experience' there :lol:

Newguy
Get gervinho off

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Kos eats Robinho for breakfast. Great pace.

Olivier's xmas twist
Opposite required. Milan want a slow game. Keep them under constant pressure and they'll crack.

Yep

Master Splinter
Koscielny is alswome.

Niall_Quinn
Totally one sided ref.

McNamara That Ghost...
Theo is dead.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-03-2012, 08:26 PM
what that should have been a red bad challenge on Theo.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Neville. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Sloppy.

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Fucking ref again. 100% biased.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-03-2012, 08:28 PM
PELANTY!!!

Niall_Quinn
Ref was trying not to give that. Lol.

Olivier's xmas twist
Pel woop woop

Master Splinter
Oxo :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
Huge pen.

Munchies

Go here:

Then click Arse v Milan

Syn
And this caps off Gervinho's career as this season's Chamakh. What a fanny. Has made no attempt to get involved in this. We've been playing with 10 men.

Put Oxlade in Gervinho's position and take Gervinho off. An utter waste of space.

Marc Overmars
I can't watch

Fucking hell

COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Elreactor
06-03-2012, 08:29 PM
YYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scarf:

Olivier's xmas twist
3-0 RVP

McNamara That Ghost...
RVP!!!!!

Coney
3-0!!!!

Marc Overmars
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Niall_Quinn
Tell you, that ref is playing for them.

Get in, God scores! 3-0

selassie
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Splinter
RVP!!!!!!

Rors
06-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Zuh?!

GP
I actuallly can't believe it :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
Official behind the goal :bow:

Cripps_orig
06-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Wtf is going on?

Please dont concede :pray:

Munchies
We'll win this. Please dont concede !!!

McNamara That Ghost...
What a miss!

Niall_Quinn
Official behind the goal :bow:

Absolutely, that ref wasn't going to give it.

Huge miss by them. Huge!

Olivier's xmas twist
Milan hit the post phew

tpyo
06-03-2012, 08:32 PM

Go here:

Then click Arse v Milan

works! Thanks a ton bro! :)

Munchies
LOL !!!!

GP
wow...

just... :s

McNamara That Ghost...
3-0 HT.

OMG. :haha:

Rors
Unbelievable.

Newguy
06-03-2012, 08:33 PM
gibbs is horrible at defending boy, but as long as we can keep scoring we'll go through. We need 6 goals tonight

Niall_Quinn
Ht 3-0, we can do this lot even if they score.

Fantastic performance.

Olivier's xmas twist
Wow just Wow

Munchies
All the fuckers on Talk Sport after we lost, eat that you twats

Niall_Quinn
06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Bookies have us in from 33-1 to 5/6 to qualify. Anyone get the good odds?

Elreactor
This is unbelievable. Somehow these guys make one think it´s actually possible....

GP
I reckon we need 4 more...

Munchies
Gervinho should be subbed, non existant so far