PDA

View Full Version : QPR: The 4 Year Plan

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Anyone watch this movie last night? It was fascinating.

Flavio Briatore is an absolute mentalist. He'd bring in managers and then tell them who to sell and who to sub on and off during a game. The shots of him watching in the stands are brilliant when matches weren't going their way; "He's fucking shit, I need to sell him" "This guys an idiot" :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
I haven't seen it but having watched F1 for a few years now, Briatore was mental then. I did record it though.

Syn
05-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Watched it on iplayer this morning.

These billionnaires need to fuck off, in fairness. You wonder what the point is of appointing a manager if he's just going to be a figurehead, or in our case, a great scout.

It was indeed fascinating though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01d7kd7

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 02:09 PM
The freshie seemed alright though.

Freshies. :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
05-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Was quite interesting seeing how some owners have such contempt for their managers and fans. I'm sure it doesn't stop at Briatore either.

Surprising to think of how much money a club spends on the things you don't really consider too; hundreds of thousands on flowers, shedding a £ per corporate meal.

Bhatia came out of it OK but Paladini was completely crazy.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Briatore wanted to know the names of the fans who were booing him and threatened to sell the club if he didn't find out. :wacko: