PDA

View Full Version : Worried about the future

Sirjackofwilshere
25-05-2011, 06:22 PM
With Citeh affirming their intentions with the FA cup and 3rd place this season they will undoubtedly spend shed loads. Chelsea have Abramovich, Man utd are as strong as ever and Fergie beong given free reign to spend according to the Guardian. Liverpool will also be strengthening as will the Totts.

Us on the other hand have had our worst season under Wenger, have half our squad wanting out and yet the manager is as unwilling as ever to spend given his recent comments. This all with the backdrop of fan club disconnect and disillusionment being as high as ever as well as Kroenke/Usmanov struggle.

I'm worried about the future of the club and as pessimistic as I've ever been. This summer is absolutley crucial and Wenger has to get things right but I really have doubts as to his ability to rectify the persistent problems in the team. Is there anything to get positive about??:crying:

Xhaka Can’t
25-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Being quids in saving on two memberships and not wasting a ton of money watching a bunch of overpaid lazy fucks every two weeks. :good:

budesonide
25-05-2011, 06:58 PM
See the mindless optimism thread. :geek:

Xhaka Can’t
25-05-2011, 07:06 PM
I only worry about the future when I feel we have a chance of achieving something, only for things to not quite work out as hoped. I no longer expect anything whatsever from this team and that absolves me of any feelings of worry.

Özim
25-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Unfortunately with Wenger in charge this is what we have to look forward to, IMO we could compete as it's not just about money after all they can't buy everyone. The problem is we won't buy quality and don't work on the basics either...it's all about 5 yard triangular passing, kids and money making.

Flavs
25-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Thing is evben with our collapse we were better than Spurs and LOLerpool. I cant see them being able to improve their first 11's without some serious spending, we however could get better in for relatively cheap.

The medium to long term we are in a great position, in the next couple of seasons that are a slight worry

AKBapologist
25-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Feel that it's a tipping point summer too. If early and desicive action doesn't happen soon we could slip in to some nutty vortex of doom.

Özim
25-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Thing is evben with our collapse we were better than Spurs and LOLerpool. I cant see them being able to improve their first 11's without some serious spending, we however could get better in for relatively cheap.

The medium to long term we are in a great position, in the next couple of seasons that are a slight worry
I think Liverpool can improve, Dalglish has started to get a great team spirit together (without really spending money, lost Torres brought in Carroll) and he's got money to spend and isn't scared to spend it.

Think Liverpool could be very good next season.

Spurs will buy players they always do and without the CL to distract them will be more focussed in the league. As it stand we're playing for 4th place IMO and without signing some quality and getting back to basics it's very possible we could miss out on that.

Marc Overmars
25-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Maybe in the extra long term we will become a successful team, but the same was spoken about several years back, the reality we're in now, is the "long term" spoken about back then. It just hasn't worked out and whilst I don't doubt the foundation for potential success the club has, I doubt whether Wenger is the guy to deliver it. I really don't think he is good enough anymore to mange this team to a trophy.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Not really worried tbh, Aw knows that he must do all he can to strengthen the squad. Problem with al th other clubs spending money, you don't want aw not to spend and use the others as an excuse as to why we did poor if we do so again next season.

I think with half the deadwood seem like leaving and seeming like we may be getting in quality next season may not all be bad.

Ironing
25-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Why are you worried about the future when we sell-out week in week out? Yet another champions league place delivered by Wenger - something most other teams would kill for

I don't think merch sales are a problem either

We have a lot further to fall, both football and business wise before things start getting really worrying

Having said that I think Wenger should leave

The Wengerbabies
25-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Why are you worried about the future when we sell-out week in week out? Yet another champions league place delivered by Wenger - something most other teams would kill for

I don't think merch sales are a problem either

We have a lot further to fall, both football and business wise before things start getting really worrying

Having said that I think Wenger should leave
If there isn't significant improvement in the summer we won't get CL football next year.

Ironing
25-05-2011, 10:09 PM
If there isn't significant improvement in the summer we won't get CL football next year.

Why? We'll still be better than liverpool and spurs regardless

And even so, I would imagine that kind of scenario to be more of a blip than the standard from then on... or rather, I would hope

The Wengerbabies
25-05-2011, 10:12 PM

And even so, I would imagine that kind of scenario to be more of a blip than the standard from then on... or rather, I would hope
Liverpool will improve in the summer no doubt. Plus I think if they had Dalgliesh all season instead of starting with Woy and having such a bad time of it they would have finished above us this season.

Özim
25-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Liverpool will improve in the summer no doubt. Plus I think if they had Dalgliesh all season instead of starting with Woy and having such a bad time of it they would have finished above us this season.
Yup agree with this, he's turned it around you can see the players are much more united and have more fight about them. Once he gets a few players he wants in they could be very good.

Marc Overmars
25-05-2011, 10:23 PM
I expect us to qualify as usual next season but I think we're more likely to drop out of the top 4 than win the title anytime soon.

Sirjackofwilshere
06-06-2011, 08:19 PM
This summer is going to be so long...Nasri-gate, Cesc off, Squad players off, Citeh, Chavs and utd spending shed loads..... :sad:

Xhaka Can’t
06-06-2011, 08:29 PM
This summer can't be long enough - I couldn't wait for the season to end and I'm in no rush for next season at all.

Kano
06-06-2011, 08:43 PM
i signed up again for next season never in doubt. miss the football already and can't wait for august

V-Pig
06-06-2011, 08:43 PM
See the mindless optimism thread. :geek:

I concur.

Letters
06-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Yup agree with this, he's turned it around you can see the players are much more united and have more fight about them. Once he gets a few players he wants in they could be very good.

I don't really agree, he got them to about where a squad that good should be, nothing more. Yes they had a bad start but the mid-table is so crap and tightly bunched you don't need to do much to finish near the top of that group of teams. Even then they could have finished 5th but fluffed their lines and lost to Spuds at Anfield and finished below them. Kenny did nothing special.

It will be harder top 4 next year but that isn't Wenger's fault. Chelsea and now City clearly have far more resources than us. Utd have Fergie who is just brilliant. Those 3 will be the top 3 again IMO so there's only one spot left in the top 4. I'd say that's between us, Liverpool and Spuds. People shouldn't write us off in that little battle, people have written us off before and for all the disappointments of late Wenger has never failed to deliver CL football. This isn't the first time I've seen it said we'll slip out of the top few, we never have before under Wenger and while it is harder now because of Chelsea and now City buying their way in I still fancy us to finish 4th.

All that said I'm not worried about the future 'cos I don't massively care if we finish top 4 anyway. The CL isn't that exciting till the latter stages, it's become too regular, too routine, too bloated and filled with European minnows to be that interesting.

Letters
06-06-2011, 08:44 PM
if you fancy IT let me know :good:

:popcorn:

Injury Time
06-06-2011, 08:49 PM
:popcorn:
Well now you're living a lie off the market :sulk:

Xhaka Can’t
06-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I still fancy us to finish 4th.

Hoo-fuckin-ray.

Toronto Gooner
06-06-2011, 09:42 PM
A lot depends on what people are expecting for the future. If the only acceptable future is a team that wins trophies every season, then the future is most likely bleak without changing the team that is supported. If, however, the future involves supporting Arsenal F.C. irrespective of success, then the future continues to be positive.

Cripps_orig
06-06-2011, 09:44 PM
I expect our obvious weaknesses which have been around for years to be fixed.

If that happens and we still dont win a trophy then fair enough.

However if Wenger continues as he is then he can go fuck himself tbh

budesonide
06-06-2011, 09:47 PM
then the future continues to be positive.

positive....there will aways be AFC. I am sure that's the objective of even wycombe fc. Hehe

Toronto Gooner
07-06-2011, 02:44 AM
positive....there will aways be AFC. I am sure that's the objective of even wycombe fc. Hehe
Very true. The fundamental question is why does someone support a football team?

fakeyank
07-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Very true. The fundamental question is why does someone support a football team?

Most people support it coz of family or the location they live in. A lot who dont stay in England are probably glory hunters or people who just dont want to join the bandwagon of Utd/Chelsea/Real/Barca. I support it coz as a child I could watch highlights of FA cup on Abu Dhabi TV. I loved the gun in Arsenal's symbol... I have supported them since then. Why I became so passionate about them is because everyone in our locality that played football had milan, roma, Juventus (Italian clubs are big in the middle east) or Brazil national team jerseys. I just wanted to be different and I played CF, so Wright appealed to me.
The older I got, the more I watched the team, it just stayed and right now, this is my club... its going through a crisis IMO but it will remain my club- with AW and his bunch of cunts or without them!

Japan Shaking All Over
07-06-2011, 07:51 AM

Ironing the new king of the Mindless Optimism Clique:bow:

Ironing
08-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Ironing the new king of the Mindless Optimism Clique:bow:

I'm 100% Wenger out tbh

Jens' Face
11-06-2011, 08:39 PM

Most people support it coz of family or the location they live in. A lot who dont stay in England are probably glory hunters or people who just dont want to join the bandwagon of Utd/Chelsea/Real/Barca.

the way I read a lot of posts on this board (e.g., letters, gary) is that it isn't really about whether to support another team instead of Arsenal. It's that the endlessly frustrating experience of supporting Arsenal makes them less interested in football, period.

PLJ
12-06-2011, 06:41 AM
This summer can't be long enough - I couldn't wait for the season to end and I'm in no rush for next season at all.

I was the same. Desperate for the end of the Season, needed a break from all things Arsenal; however, I'd forgotten just how ridiculous Arsenal close-seasons are with players out etc so now I already can't wait until the end of the transfer window! Roll on next season!

Sirjackofwilshere
02-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I refuse to believe that Wenger simply doesn't spend the money. I believe that the move has impacted on our finances more than the ****ing board would have you believe. Add to that the concurrent rise of the Chav and Manc money whores and you have a serial recipe for the demise of this club. I'm scared of the future...I really am.

AKBapologist
02-07-2011, 01:47 PM
I refuse to believe that Wenger simply doesn't spend the money. I believe that the move has impacted on our finances more than the ****ing board would have you believe. Add to that the concurrent rise of the Chav and Manc money whores and you have a serial recipe for the demise of this club. I'm scared of the future...I really am.

We should have enough for a single splurge of spending, but it feels/looks like we have some serious liquidity problems atm. Overall though, we're fucked in the long term if we don't have a good season next year and I just don't see that happening with clichy and nasri leaving this season.

Japan Shaking All Over
02-07-2011, 04:03 PM
think we are going to have a cracking season, win the league and the FA Cup........so thats enough about the Arsenal Ladies team now for the men........

the way we conduct business on the transfer market this year will have a lot of influence on our coming season,

how much we re-coup for our departures and how we invest that money is vital for success and confidence in the club at all levels

AKBapologist
02-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Tim Payton on Talksport explaining how we're financially fucked - long term, sports contracts that are about 20-40mill less than they should be. Unable to offer more in wages to retain stars, can only spend what we make and vunruble to any rich club picking off any player they wanted as long as this remains the case.

Seems like a vicious cycle of losing players, falling down the league, getting less money (through deals etc), charging the fans more, losing more players etc etc etc.

alexander
02-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Tim Payton on Talksport explaining how we're financially fucked - long term, sports contracts that are about 20-40mill less than they should be. Unable to offer more in wages to retain stars, can only spend what we make and vunruble to any rich club picking off any player they wanted as long as this remains the case.

Seems like a vicious cycle of losing players, falling down the league, getting less money (through deals etc), charging the fans more, losing more players etc etc etc.

At the mo, totally agree, can see it happening. I really belive the glory days of the recent times are over.

AKBapologist
02-07-2011, 05:15 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/transfer-talk-show/blog/2011-07-02/peyton-arsenal-cant-let-samir-nasri-leave-free-we-have-get-best-price-him

alexander
02-07-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8609685/Arsenal-face-exodus-as-Manchester-City-make-a-play-for-Gael-Clichy-and-Samir-Nasri.html

Makes sad reading. From todays telegraph.

AKBapologist
02-07-2011, 09:26 PM
@Darrenarsenal1 MUFC to sign £400m 10 Year Kit Deal with Nike. The same Nike who pay #arsenal £8m a season. And yet its not the #arsenal way to renegotiate

Marc Overmars
02-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Our commercial deals really aren't that bad are they? :(

Toronto Gooner
03-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Our commercial deals really aren't that bad are they? :(
How much money would Arsenal have to pay to end the contracts early? Personally, I believe that if you sign a contract, you should honour that contract.

Sirjackofwilshere
17-09-2011, 09:10 PM
This is what I wrote at the end of last season:

Worried about the future

With Citeh affirming their intentions with the FA cup and 3rd place this season they will undoubtedly spend shed loads. Chelsea have Abramovich, Man utd are as strong as ever and Fergie beong given free reign to spend according to the Guardian. Liverpool will also be strengthening as will the Totts.

Us on the other hand have had our worst season under Wenger, have half our squad wanting out and yet the manager is as unwilling as ever to spend given his recent comments. This all with the backdrop of fan club disconnect and disillusionment being as high as ever as well as Kroenke/Usmanov struggle.

I'm worried about the future of the club and as pessimistic as I've ever been. This summer is absolutley crucial and Wenger has to get things right but I really have doubts as to his ability to rectify the persistent problems in the team. Is there anything to get positive about??

The situation at the club is very, very worrying imo. Not only are the pre-season fears being realized, i.e. that we have a squad clearly lacking in quality, but that we have innumerable amounts of off field issues:

The owners - How can Kroenke still have not clarified his intentions and ambitions for the club? What else but a quick buck is he looking for then? What happens with Usmanov?...will the club be in a stasis between these two, with no clear owner and no definitive direction eminating from the top?

The finances - pitiful financial deals...currently dwarfed by the likes of Tottenham, poor secondary commercial deals. A situation that looks to be unchanging for another 2 years...sure not long left but with the likes of Man u showing exponential growth year in year out we face a stark situation of being left well behind...

Commercial team/Gazidis - what exactly have this lot done? Is Gazidis anything other than a damp squib? What has Tom Fox and the others (who earn millions a year) really bought to the club other than raising ticket prices to compensate for their inability to find commercial partners. Besides, their treatment of the fans as nothing more than a cash cow.

The Board - an indecisive, reactionairy group of old timers that are dragging the club down. What sway do they have over Kroenke? How can they be repolaced? Should they be targeted??

Loads of issues surrounding the club, the biggest being no sense of direction or purpose, and I really fear for the immediate future of the Arsenal. :cry:

Marc Overmars
17-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Forget about all the outside influences for a moment, because today had nothing to do with the board and their role. Today just highlighted how Wenger cannot manage his team anymore to the required standard. There was no reason, absolutley none at all as to why we contrived to throw that game away.

The biggest worry at the club is the manager who appears to have no control over his players.

Sirjackofwilshere
17-09-2011, 09:24 PM
But the manager is invariably influenced by the goings on off the field. At the very least he needs some direction and guidance from someone higher placed than him at the club...can you honestly say anyone is above him at the club? No. This isn't about this one game...its about the bigger picture: the role of the board, the owner/s, the staff etc etc

bignev
18-09-2011, 08:41 PM
I really worry about this lot.

I bought into the whole "turned the corner" thing, maybe not completely but I was more confident we would find some form of consistency.

We seem to be in a vicious circle now where the players have no confidence in themselves or each other. Without stringing some results together they aren't going to have that confidence but without that they're not going to get those results and on it goes.

Add to that Wenger's general lack of ability to motivate and tactical knowledge we could be (are) in serious trouble because those are the two things we need most to get out of this slump.

Nothing is going right for us at the moment in terms of decisions, injuries etc. I can't see this season getting any better right now but at the same time I won't let myself believe this will carry on. I just can't accept that.:pray:

I don't even know how we're going to turn this around. I do hope that Wenger gets Keown back in to coach the defence. Sorting the defence out has to be our starting point. Not holding my breath for that though.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-09-2011, 08:52 PM
I really worry about this lot.

I bought into the whole "turned the corner" thing, maybe not completely but I was more confident we would find some form of consistency.

We seem to be in a vicious circle now where the players have no confidence in themselves or each other. Without stringing some results together they aren't going to have that confidence but without that they're not going to get those results and on it goes.

Add to that Wenger's general lack of ability to motivate and tactical knowledge we could be (are) in serious trouble because those are the two things we need most to get out of this slump.

Nothing is going right for us at the moment in terms of decisions, injuries etc. I can't see this season getting any better right now but at the same time I won't let myself believe this will carry on. I just can't accept that.:pray:

I don't even know how we're going to turn this around. I do hope that Wenger gets Keown back in to coach the defence. Sorting the defence out has to be our starting point. Not holding my breath for that though.

As the song says things can only get better, but when is the question. AFC could never be a top force forever. Maybe this is a lesson for the club and fans alike to be more humble and accept we don't have a right to win leagues finish 4th.

Niall_Quinn
18-09-2011, 09:03 PM
As the song says things can only get better, but when is the question. AFC could never be a top force forever. Maybe this is a lesson for the club and fans alike to be more humble and accept we don't have a right to win leagues finish 4th.

Nope, that's not the lesson. The lesson is avoid giving power to greedy swine or arrogant fools.

Syn
18-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I reckon I'm about as worried about the future of the club as the players are.

In short: :yawn: ; waiting for us to go through the motions of a terrible season and mass protests to get changes high up.

Niall_Quinn
18-09-2011, 09:09 PM
I reckon I'm about as worried about the future of the club as the players are.

In short: :yawn: ; waiting for us to go through the motions of a terrible season and mass protests to get changes high up.

I guess if you're a player Arsenal is about the best place to be in a crisis. No chance of the wages not being paid and every chance of a quick escape route regardless of contractual obligations provided the right offer comes on.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Nope, that's not the lesson. The lesson is avoid giving power to greedy swine or arrogant fools.

well if you put it that way sounds good lol. I still think its a lesson for the board whether they care is a diffrent matter entirely

Daniele
19-09-2011, 11:02 AM
anyone here fearing a relegation battle as I am?

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't know. We are crap, but we are still a scalp, teams will look to build their morale with a victory against us, so I expect whoever we are playing to really go for it. Right now, we just don't have the character or morale to deal with this.

People are rightly scared of the prospect of us getting mauled by Chelsea and Spurs. But both games provide an ideal opportunity for us to boost the morale and confidence of our team. We need a result against one or both, otherwise this could be a season that even the perennial pessimists here never saw coming.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 11:11 AM

No, we still have enough to avoid relegation for maybe a couple more seasons. I think we'll finish in the bottom 10 but comfortably ahead of the bottom 3. Next season will be the real struggle when RvP is sold and Wilshere goes off the boil in preparation for his move to Utd the year after.

Daniele
19-09-2011, 11:17 AM
No, we still have enough to avoid relegation for maybe a couple more seasons. I think we'll finish in the bottom 10 but comfortably ahead of the bottom 3. Next season will be the real struggle when RvP is sold and Wilshere goes off the boil in preparation for his move to Utd the year after.

quality-wise we're not that bad I know but it's not quality that worries me. last week I saw Swansea dominate the entire second half at the Emirates. The this week we concede 4 to lowly Blackburn. To me, those are the two worst teams in the league. Who's worse than us atm?

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 11:28 AM
quality-wise we're not that bad I know but it's not quality that worries me. last week I saw Swansea dominate the entire second half at the Emirates. The this week we concede 4 to lowly Blackburn. To me, those are the two worst teams in the league. Who's worse than us atm?

Quality is more than being great at keepie-uppy. It's a package, the technical skill, the mental durability, the attitude, the physical toughness and endurance, the sort of players we used to have but don't have any more. When teams like Swansea can spot our weaknesses and exploit them we know we are short on quality, in terms of trying to compete at this level.

selassie
19-09-2011, 11:42 AM

I don't think we'll get embroiled in a relegation battle but I do think we're going to lose a helluva lot of games this season. I think we'll comfortably lose 10 if not more if things don't drastically change.

This team is Europa League at best, forget about CL, we have so much work to do that this season is effectively a write-off.

Marc Overmars
19-09-2011, 11:46 AM

Nah, think the relegation battle talk is far too premature, I can't even keep a straight face whenever the topic comes up. If we're still in this position at Christmas then yes it's time to really hit the panic buttons. I believe we will patch enough of this shit up to climb the table, but obviously not anywhere near the top 4 and probably not the Europa League either.

It cannot be denied though that our form over the past 20 games or so resembles that of a side who will struggle to avoid relegation. It's very concerning.

Daniele
19-09-2011, 11:53 AM
I don't think we'll get embroiled in a relegation battle but I do think we're going to lose a helluva lot of games this season. I think we'll comfortably lose 10 if not more if things don't drastically change.
This team is Europa League at best, forget about CL, we have so much work to do that this season is effectively a write-off.

how can you say we'll lose just 10 if we have already lost 3 out of 5? are you serious?

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Nah, think the relegation battle talk is far too premature, I can't even keep a straight face whenever the topic comes up. If we're still in this position at Christmas then yes it's time to really hit the panic buttons. I believe we will patch enough of this shit up to climb the table, but obviously not anywhere near the top 4 and probably not the Europa League either.

It cannot be denied though that our form over the past 20 games or so resembles that of a side who will struggle to avoid relegation. It's very concerning.

It's a mistake to ignore the worst case scenario. How many times have we said, "Surely not?", and the team then goes on to achieve the unthinkable? If last year demonstrated anything it's that we are capable of pushing new boundaries in terms of abject failure. So many were saying third was unthinkable. I assumed 4th, but only because I knew the games would run out and it would be mathematically impossible for us to achieve 5th.

Daniele
19-09-2011, 12:12 PM
It's a mistake to ignore the worst case scenario. How many times have we said, "Surely not?", and the team then goes on to achieve the unthinkable? If last year demonstrated anything it's that we are capable of pushing new boundaries in terms of abject failure. So many were saying third was unthinkable. I assumed 4th, but only because I knew the games would run out and it would be mathematically impossible for us to achieve 5th.

I agree. Look at the way we are, we can't defend we show no commitment we conceded 4 to Rovers FFS! Swansea dominated at the Emirates for large chunks of the match...

Flavs
19-09-2011, 12:18 PM
the dark part of my mind actually wants us to be relegated, just for the fun of it

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 12:22 PM
the dark part of my mind actually wants us to be relegated, just for the fun of it

The dark part of somebody else's mind might want us relegated just for the investment opportunity. Two billionaires attached to the club and we're wondering if we can stay up. LOL.

Syn
19-09-2011, 12:24 PM

Championship's a better league anyway. :good:

Daniele
19-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Championship's a better league anyway. :good:

the place to be, defo.

Marc Overmars
19-09-2011, 12:41 PM

Would be funny tbh.

Flavs
19-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Away trips to Barnsley :bow:

Özim
19-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Would be funny tbh.
If this ever happened we'd soon find ourselves in division 2, one thing you need in the championship is battling qualities.....we have plenty of bottlers.

Daniele
19-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Away trips to Barnsley :bow:

headlines: Barnsley held by Arsenal

selassie
19-09-2011, 06:00 PM
how can you say we'll lose just 10 if we have already lost 3 out of 5? are you serious?

I think 10 minimum, will probably be more. I think we're really going to struggle on the road this season.

fakeyank
19-09-2011, 07:03 PM

I would :lol: my ass off to the new signings who came to play CL footy!

And I would cry myself to death as well..

alexander
19-09-2011, 07:06 PM

I would quite fancy a season in the championship too, tickets cheaper so I could go more. Cash back.

fakeyank
19-09-2011, 07:52 PM
I would quite fancy a season in the championship too, tickets cheaper so I could go more. Cash back.

I wonder if prices would still fall. Those deluded pricks in the boardroom will probably still think that we need to charge the highest prices in Europe for Championship material football! We are already witnessing it in the PL so I dont see it changing. I wonder if AW will still be in charge if we get relegated..

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 07:55 PM
I think 10 minimum, will probably be more. I think we're really going to struggle on the road this season.

We will lose over 100 games this season, without doubt.

Cripps_orig
19-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Not worried at all.

Not anymore.

Im at the stage of "who gives a shit"

Thanks Wenger

Cunt

selassie
19-09-2011, 08:18 PM

:lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2011, 10:28 PM

:pal:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Not worried at all.

Not anymore.

Im at the stage of "who gives a shit"

Thanks Wenger

Cunt

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2011, 10:29 PM

Xhaka Can’t
23-11-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm really worried tbh, Aw knows fuck all about how to strengthen the squad. Problem with all the other clubs spending money, you don't want aw not to spend and use the others as an excuse as to why we did poor if we do so again next season.

I think with the deadwood we have be getting in shit quality next season will be a disaster. If we win our CL Group I'm going to pop a cap in my head

Bye.

Master Splinter
23-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Charlie :haha:.

Moaners :pal:.

MOC :bow:.

Sirjackofwilshere
23-11-2011, 10:49 PM
RIP Charlie :rose: rofl

Cripps_orig
23-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Charlie :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Bye.

Nice to see you changed my words lol

Letters
23-11-2011, 11:25 PM
If only he could have changed your face.

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2011, 11:49 PM
He meant pop a cap on his head. What's the big deal? If the cap fits it's worth two in the bush.