:popcorn:

Cripps_orig
21-04-2012, 03:12 PM
The way Ramsey is playing, hope Shawcross does it again :coffee:

3-1 Stoke

Comfortable

McNamara That Ghost...
21-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Thank the lord this isn't being screened live. It's worse than watching your side haplessly trying to get the ball back off Barca.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-04-2012, 03:26 PM
The way Ramsey is playing, hope Shawcross does it again :coffee:

3-1 Stoke

Comfortable

Bit extreme.

Cripps_orig
21-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Wasnt serious

Master Splinter
21-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Vermaelen and Koscielny should be able to handle the onslaught of the towel vests.

Problems are at the other end at the moment.

Niall_Quinn
21-04-2012, 04:04 PM
We should pick up 4-6 points over the last 3 games, will be enough.

milla
21-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Chesney

Sagna
Koscielny
Vermaelen
Gibbs

Song
Diaby
Rosicky

Gervinho
Benayoun
van Persie

etc etc on the bench :coffee:

WMUG
21-04-2012, 10:23 PM
:ilt:

latewinner
23-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Thank the lord this isn't being screened live. It's worse than watching your side haplessly trying to get the ball back off Barca.

It isn't? But Tottenham's match against Blackburn is. Is there a way of finding how many times each club has been shown live this season? I swear Tottenham have been on more times than us

Olivier's xmas twist
23-04-2012, 12:41 PM
It isn't? But Tottenham's match against Blackburn is. Is there a way of finding how many times each club has been shown live this season? I swear Tottenham have been on more times than us

Nah we have been screend loads if you inclide CL/CC and FA cup games.

latewinner
23-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Nah we have been screend loads if you inclide CL/CC and FA cup games.

No I mean just the league

McNamara That Ghost...
23-04-2012, 12:53 PM

We've been on a fair bit. 18 times I think. Spuds vs Blackeye will be their 18th too.

Japan Shaking All Over
23-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Over here every Arsenal game has been live. . .heartattack a week pace

Letters
23-04-2012, 02:26 PM
:ilt::gp:

:upset:

Flavs
23-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Be interesting to see how long Diaby lasts before Whelan or Delap "sweeps the leg"

Syn
23-04-2012, 02:39 PM
We'll lose the game IMO. And I reckon we'll be the bad guys in this. It's been simmering quite nicely in recent months but players have managed to hold back. Van Persie was certain to land himself a ban against Krul but Vermaelen and Ramsey stopped him. When things get difficult in this game - and they obviously will - one of ours will snap one of theirs. Sagna's a good bet. And we won't hear the end of it.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-04-2012, 03:10 PM
We'll lose the game IMO. And I reckon we'll be the bad guys in this. It's been simmering quite nicely in recent months but players have managed to hold back. Van Persie was certain to land himself a ban against Krul but Vermaelen and Ramsey stopped him. When things get difficult in this game - and they obviously will - one of ours will snap one of theirs. Sagna's a good bet. And we won't hear the end of it.

Song tbh, can see him doing something silly, or maybe Ramsey will be silly and do Shawcross.

I think the tempers will flair in this game if ramsey plays.

Ernesto
23-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Going to this one. We'll win and win well.

As for being televised, Sp*rs probably have been on more than us. Chelsea were playing at 3pm on a Saturday a number of times in their title winning seasons of 04/05 and 05/06. It's what Sky Sports considers to be the more "exciting" teams in the league that are televised more and therefore have the pleasure of playing on the Sunday, when the pressure's on.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Going to this one. We'll win and win well.

As for being televised, Sp*rs probably have been on more than us. Chelsea were playing at 3pm on a Saturday a number of times in their title winning seasons of 04/05 and 05/06. It's what Sky Sports considers to be the more "exciting" teams in the league that are televised more and therefore have the pleasure of playing on the Sunday, when the pressure's on.

I already said we've been on once more than the Spuds, so after Sunday we would have been on the same amount of times. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Easy 3 points. Who's up after?

Ernesto
23-04-2012, 07:33 PM
I already said we've been on once more than the Spuds, so after Sunday we would have been on the same amount of times. :lol:

:doh: Lazy assumptions on my part!

Japan Shaking All Over
24-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Easy 3 points. Who's up after?

WIN

Norwich

Ralpheroo72
25-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Now a MUST WIN. If the Chavs manage to eek a win in the Champions League final, and we finish 4th, we are Europa bound (if the chavs miss top 4). :o

Marc Overmars
25-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Comfortable home win.

KSE Comedy Club
25-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Fuck me, do people really think chelsea might win the CL?

Xhaka Can’t
25-04-2012, 09:28 AM
It is totally ridiculous to assume a team has any chance whatsoever of winning it just because they are in the Final.

Japan Shaking All Over
25-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Not a clue

GP
25-04-2012, 09:50 AM

Worse atrocities have happened in human history.

I mean, nothing that comes to mind, but you know...

Letters
25-04-2012, 09:55 AM
No. Hence me telling a colleague he can have my house if they do.
I mean, they're never going to get past Barca are they?

Me :pal:

Japan Shaking All Over
25-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Worse atrocities have happened in human history.

I mean, nothing that comes to mind, but you know...

It will be made better cos Big Man won't be there! :haha:

Marc Overmars
25-04-2012, 10:17 AM

They now have every chance of winning it, unfortunately.

KSE Comedy Club
25-04-2012, 10:32 AM
No. Hence me telling a colleague he can have my house if they do.
I mean, they're never going to get past Barca are they?

Me :pal:On any other day Barca would be in the final.

Chavs managed a result against them in the first leg which knocked them enough that they then lost to their main rivals in the derby and had massive pressure on them to win the second leg.

Lets be honest, Barca usually win most games at a canter and RM havent really been able to match them in the last few years so they have had it somewhat easy in certain respects. This is the first time for a while that they have had any real pressure put on them and they couldnt get the job done.

Chavs defended with the bus and it worked.

They now have 4 players out of the final plus the possibility of loosing other players to injury before then. I cannot see them having enough to beat RM or BM tbh.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2012, 10:37 AM
They'll be underdogs but as the 2 Barca games showed, anything can happen. Even more so in a one off game, you just need a little bit of luck, a decision to go your way etc.

Let's hope they used up all their lives last night.

KSE Comedy Club
25-04-2012, 10:40 AM
They'll be underdogs but as the 2 Barca games showed, anything can happen. Even more so in a one off game, you just need a little bit of luck, a decision to go your way etc.

Let's hope they used up all their lives last night.They did tbh.

They've done well to get there, but they wont have enough to win it.

Its almost emulating our 05/06 CL run.

Letters
25-04-2012, 11:02 AM
I cannot see them having enough to beat RM or BM tbh.
Well, in theory I agree but I didn't think they'd beat Barca either and I doubt you did.

We got our arses handed to us in the Camp Nou last year but had we not had that soft sending off and RvP had had that late chance instead of Bendner we might well have beaten them last year.

In Cup football it's all on the day.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-04-2012, 11:11 AM
On any other day Barca would be in the final.

Chavs managed a result against them in the first leg which knocked them enough that they then lost to their main rivals in the derby and had massive pressure on them to win the second leg.

Lets be honest, Barca usually win most games at a canter and RM havent really been able to match them in the last few years so they have had it somewhat easy in certain respects. This is the first time for a while that they have had any real pressure put on them and they couldnt get the job done.

Chavs defended with the bus and it worked.

They now have 4 players out of the final plus the possibility of loosing other players to injury before then. I cannot see them having enough to beat RM or BM tbh.

This. I think Chavs have a chance to win it but don't think they will.

1) They are missing to many key players.

2) Aggregate won't help them this time so they will be under more pressure to score goals

3) Bayern and Real are too teams who know how to shoot and score a good goal, so They way they defending yesterday won't be effective as it was against the Pass Pass Champions.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-04-2012, 11:14 AM

This, its also about Luck too Chavs were not the better team, like we keep hearing they were, But they had luck on their side and it worked for them. It shows in the CL you don't need to spend loads or be the best to win it you just need strong mentality and a bit of quality and luck and you got a chance.

GP
25-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Well, in theory I agree but I didn't think they'd beat Barca either and I doubt you did.

We got our arses handed to us in the Camp Nou last year but had we not had that soft sending off and RvP had had that late chance instead of Bendner we might well have beaten them last year.

Exactly right. Their Bendtner moment fell to someone who can control a football. Our Bendtner moment fell to Bendtner.

Ralpheroo72
25-04-2012, 11:38 AM
I dont think that it is ridiculous to assume a team will win because they are in the Final. Cup football throws up all sorts of results. We won our last trophy after being outplayed by Man U. Argentina made it to the world cup final in 1990 etc etc when there is a chance that the end game is a penalty shoot out, never under estimate the unthinkable.

Marc Overmars
25-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Exactly right. Their Bendtner moment fell to someone who can control a football. Our Bendtner moment fell to Bendtner.

Dennis. :bow:

Jimmy Valmer
25-04-2012, 04:51 PM
We're gonna get battered.

3-1 - Stoke.

Coney
25-04-2012, 04:53 PM
I dont think that it is ridiculous to assume a team will win because they are in the Final. Cup football throws up all sorts of results. We won our last trophy after being outplayed by Man U. Argentina made it to the world cup final in 1990 etc etc when there is a chance that the end game is a penalty shoot out, never under estimate the unthinkable.

That is a contradiction. It is ridiculous to ASSUME a team will win because, as you say in the next sentence, football throws up all sorts of results.

GP
25-04-2012, 05:01 PM

Much like your face.

Letters
25-04-2012, 06:48 PM

3-1 - Stoke.
CK's alive :unsure:

Ralpheroo72
25-04-2012, 09:26 PM
That is a contradiction. It is ridiculous to ASSUME a team will win because, as you say in the next sentence, football throws up all sorts of results.

Eh? All I wanted to say was, that the favourites dont always win. That has just been illustrated by Real Madrid.

Coney
25-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Eh? All I wanted to say was, that the favourites dont always win. That has just been illustrated by Real Madrid.

It has been demonstrated but that isn't what you said. :good:

Ralpheroo72
25-04-2012, 09:32 PM

I think so, Im confused. I need coffee! Anyway, Stoke to win 2-1.

Coney
25-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Optimism. You can't beat it.

Xhaka Can’t
25-04-2012, 09:34 PM

This isn't Pedant Web.

Coney
25-04-2012, 09:35 PM
This isn't Pedant Web.

Oh yes it is..

Ollie the Optimist
25-04-2012, 10:51 PM
This, its also about Luck too Chavs were not the better team, like we keep hearing they were, But they had luck on their side and it worked for them. It shows in the CL you don't need to spend loads or be the best to win it you just need strong mentality and a bit of quality and luck and you got a chance.
you ingnoring the fact that one of their subs alone cost 50 million then?

Letters
26-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Oh yes it is..
This isn't Panto Web

Olivier's xmas twist
26-04-2012, 07:36 AM
you ingnoring the fact that one of their subs alone cost 50 million then?

Even so its not like Torres is influencial these days, and they still have not won it either.

My point was with a bit of hard world and a bit of quality players in the team you can win the cl or at least get to the final.

Coney
26-04-2012, 10:39 AM
This isn't Panto Web

Oh Yes it.................................

:getcoat:

arsenallovefc
27-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Stoke just try to piss the big clubs off. Gonna have to fight for this one, and it won't be pretty.

Flavs
27-04-2012, 07:13 AM
Oh god, Lawro has us down as a 1-1

:ilt:

selassie
27-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Stoke just try to piss the big clubs off. Gonna have to fight for this one, and it won't be pretty.

Yup, this one is going to be ugly. They will kick us all over the park.

Think we'll come out of this with a point, would be a good result too given our recent struggles there.

Marc Overmars
27-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Stoke have been rubbish this year but you know they will want to get one over on us, as usual.

Cripps_orig
27-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Stoke v Arsenal

Arsenal really need to kick on in the chase for the Champions League spot, especially because only third place will get them in if Chelsea win this year's final. The Blues beating Barcelona has certainly spiced up the end of the season for Arsene Wenger's side and the teams immediately below them.
The Gunners had a firm grasp on third not so long ago but they have hit the buffers a little bit in recent weeks, and dropping points at home against Wigan and Chelsea means they really need to return to winning ways here.
I'm not sure they will manage it at the Britannia Stadium because Stoke always seem to give them a good game there - Arsenal have lost on three of their last four visits.
On the positive side for Wenger, Robin van Persie was deservedly crowned the Professional Footballers' Association's Player of the Year and Footballer Writers' Association Footballer of the Year this week. He has not only had a brilliant season, he has completely resurrected their campaign
It's not just the goals on their own, it is the quality of them - and the fact he can make them for others too. He has also steered clear of injuries, which is something he has struggled with in the past.
Van Persie's contract runs out in the summer of 2013 of course and, if they want him to sign a new deal, they will have to give him a fortune - which will make a difference to what they have to pay everyone else.
It is a big decision but, if they let him leave, they are going to have to replace him and probably spend a lot of money in the process. Will whoever they buy be as good as Van Persie has been this season? Absolutely no chance. I think Wenger has to bite the bullet and give him the dough.
Prediction: 1-1

Lawro being optimistic about us again

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 09:11 AM
There's no chance in hell we're winning this.

We're going to have a holocaust.

GP
28-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Not this time.

Straighforward win.

0-3

Syn
28-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Woke up feeling very optimistic today. That prediction I made earlier that one of ours will snap and slice off one of their legs...I am now certain that'll happen. Unfortunately I think it'll be Van Persie, but it's worth it.

We won't get 3 points, but who cares about that. Concede the battle but win the war. VITA.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
28-04-2012, 09:37 AM
yossi and rosicky back which is crucial.

think we'll probs draw but still hoping for a win

come on u gunners

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 10:12 AM

So's your face :ninja:

Coney
28-04-2012, 11:06 AM

Benny is playing then?

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Woke up feeling very optimistic today. That prediction I made earlier that one of ours will snap and slice off one of their legs...I am now certain that'll happen. Unfortunately I think it'll be Van Persie, but it's worth it.

We won't get 3 points, but who cares about that. Concede the battle but win the war. VITA.

We will get 3 points. Pulis will tell his thugs to do what they do best but for some weird reason the ref will play fair today. When I saw Dean properly referring the match last week I figured the FA is now happy the title has come down to their two pet projects and everyone else will be left to get on with it. Plus RvP will be back on form today and not just with the leg slicing but also with goals. Theo will be missed because the thugs won't need to put two farmers on him to plough him into the pitch so these Neanderthals will be at liberty to roam, but we'll still stuff them.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Arsenal team to face Stoke: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Song, Ramsey, Rosicky, Gervinho, Van Persie, Benayoun.

Arsenal substitutes: Fabianski, Diaby, Santos, Chamakh, Squillaci, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin.

:wave:

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Would have preferred to see Coquelin in there instead of Ramsey. Sagna, Kos, TV, Song, Rosicky, RvP, all capable of standing up to the thugs. So Gervais and Yossi need to dive a lot.

Joker
28-04-2012, 01:18 PM
LOL Gervinho's starting again. Another one of Wenger's favourites.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:24 PM

Has he been starting a lot recently?

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Gervinho at Stoke. Lol.

Like sending a lamb to slaughter.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Gervinho at Stoke. Lol.

Like sending a lamb to slaughter.

Just let him fly down the wing and dive every time he is touched and we'll be okay.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 01:35 PM

What games have you been watchingm anyting to have a pop eh.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Arsenal team to face Stoke: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Song, Ramsey, Rosicky, Gervinho, Van Persie, Benayoun.

Arsenal substitutes: Fabianski, Diaby, Santos, Chamakh, Squillaci, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin.

Stoke: Begovic, Shotton, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson, Pennant, Whelan, Whitehead, Etherington, Crouch, Walters.
Subs: Sorensen, Jones, Fuller, Upson, Delap, Jerome, Palacios.

Referee: Sir Chris Foy (Merseyside)

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Stoke: Begovic, Shotton, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson, Pennant, Whelan, Whitehead, Etherington, Crouch, Walters.
Subs: Sorensen, Jones, Fuller, Upson, Delap, Jerome, Palacios.

Referee: Sir Chris Foy (Merseyside)

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Foy, damn it. Forget that stuff I said about the ref playing it straight. He'll be handing out whistles to the crowd.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Shotton + Huth = :rose:

hobson's choice
28-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Would have preferred to see Coquelin in there instead of Ramsey. .

Yes

GP
28-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Good team.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 01:47 PM
The BBC website had the team news as Vela on the bench.

:haha:

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 01:51 PM
The BBC website had the team news as Vela on the bench.

Would be awesome tbh.

Vela :bow:.

Well, Spanish Vela anyway.

Syn
28-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Pennant and Etherington?

FFS. You know you've fallen when Stoke think they can beat you at football.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 01:59 PM
The Towel Vest shouldn't be too much of a problem for Vermaelen, Koscielny or Sagna.

I expect a Merchant special to outwit Vermaelen though.

The Coates will have also done his job on Sir Chris.

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:00 PM
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

for the game.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Whitehead booked already. :haha:

Syn
Benayoun fluffs a great chance (after doing well initially to win the ball). Need to put that away.

Japan Shaking All Over
Just swirched on to see Robin going ape bout something. . .business as usual against these dicks I see

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Benayoun and RVP have both had chances.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:08 PM
RvP close header. . .due a goal or two :pray:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 02:09 PM
1-0 stoke crouch

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Stoke 1-0 Arsenal. :rolleyes:

cricketsi
28-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Ramsey getting booed as usual by the loathsome Stoke inbred ****s. They are possibly the most disgusting thing in football.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Ramsey just strolling around then

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Fantastic ball by Rosicky, Van Persie misses a great chance - heads at the near post instead of going far.

Need to put them away.

And now Crouch scores. Who gave the ball away? Song? edit: It was Sagna. Unbelievable.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Come on Arsenal

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 02:13 PM
:sick:

Thierrymon
28-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Stoke fans: "booooooooooo"

Olivier's xmas twist
1-1 RVPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thierrymon
Rvp! Great cross by crocksicky.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 02:15 PM
RVP!!!!

Japan Shaking All Over
Great goal

Fucking great pressure strength Benny
Great ball by sicknote
and God himself

Dennis Bendtner
:cheers:

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Rosicky and Benayoun :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Loved Bennys play on that goal

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Were on Absoloute Radio for anyone who wants to listen.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Game being played at break neck pace. . .we are all over this scum

Olivier's xmas twist
Been a good response from us tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
Gervinho. :lol:

How did he pull that forehead out of the way?

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Song with another failed dink ball. You're not Xavi, stop doing it you mong.

Good effort levels throughout though. Need to keep it up.

Thierrymon
28-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Decent header jus over from kozza.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Showing replay of Gervs chance. . .defo bottle job from my favourite player :ninja:

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Had about 5 good chances in 19 mins. Converted one so far.

Gervinho completely bottled a free header.

Thierrymon
Good run from gervinho. Outmuscled as he went to shoot.

Japan Shaking All Over
and again. . .at least hit the target

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Showing replay of Gervs chance. . .defo bottle job from my favourite player :ninja:

Gev :doh:

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 02:24 PM
I really cannot understand what is wrong with Gervinho. How could he not have gotten a forehead the size of an Easter Island statue on to that?

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Commentator talking about a Chav CL win would mean 3rd PL team going into the playoff?

He adds the whole of England will be roiting for Chavs. . .if the above is the case the Chavs can go and fuck off IMO

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:28 PM
I really cannot understand what is wrong with Gervinho. How could he not have gotten a forehead the size of an Easter Island statue on to that?

Ouch

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Commentator talking about a Chav CL win would mean 3rd PL team going into the playoff?

He adds the whole of England will be roiting for Chavs. . .if the above is the case the Chavs can go and fuck off IMO

He's talking shit, we'd automatically qualify.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Tearing it up on the left,

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:32 PM
He's talking shit, we'd automatically qualify.

Thats what I thought. . .still Chavs can still fuck off. . .

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Gervinho had a chance to do a Youngy there.

Composure in the final third letting us down again.

Rosicky is awlsome though.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Vest attack successfully defended.

Thierrymon
28-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Walters looks like a proper pub team player. Fits in well at stoke.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Ramsey :doh:

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:40 PM
TV5 ice hockey skills :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
28-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Good idea but should have kept hold of it

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 02:41 PM

Just cause you have a big head don't mean it will always be effective lol.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Just cause you have a big head don't mean it will always be effective lol.

That's what SHE said!

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Chris Foy should fuck off.

Playing to the crowd, the old ****.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Hoof :haha:.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 02:46 PM
That's what SHE said!

Don't they all :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 02:46 PM
1-1 HT.

cricketsi
28-04-2012, 02:48 PM
HT whistle blown whilst Stoke are getting the towel to dry the ball for a long throw :pal: Stupid anti-football fucktards.

leaf
28-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey guys what's happening in the game,who scored for us

Syn
28-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Lacking little bit sharpness in front of goal. Robin is still very much observing the wasteful period.

Benayoun, Rosicky, the definition of tippy-tappy is doing the job. Get Oxlade on for Ramsey and kill them. But why do that when you can wait little bit for 71 mins.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey guys what's happening in the game,who scored for us

RVP scored for us Crouch for them, there being dicks were playing footie but need to be more sharper in the 2nd half.

leaf
28-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Cheers Charlie let's hope we can kick their arse in second half.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Foy is such an appalling ref, a totally clueless **** and and the biggest coward in football. Hopefully he eats shit for a halftime snack and dies.

Apart from that, not so bad. You know what you're going to get with these scum and you know the ref is going to wave it on. So stood up to it well and defended okay against their aimless hoofing, not great but okay. Sagna and Gibbs a bit loose at times. Freakoid Spazmoboy was bound to score, good to see a fight back though and we should be well ahead but for simple chances that weren't put away. Should crush them in the second half provided that tosser Foy doesn't step up his antics too much.

Syn
28-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Foy is such an appalling ref, a totally clueless **** and and the biggest coward in football. Hopefully he eats shit for a halftime snack and dies.

It's guesswork with him. You can see it. After he used up his 50/50, he kept going for the ask the audience. And after that it was all about giving Stoke everything he could.

After the early yellow which Van Persie bought us, I knew he'd be itching to even it up. Every 50/50's gone their way. That's the thing about appealing for fouls...you need to know when to play the right card. Instead of steaming in for the 3rd minute, Van Persie should've saved it for a pen shout.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:07 PM
It's guesswork with him. You can see it. After he used up his 50/50, he kept going for the ask the audience. And after that it was all about giving Stoke everything he could.

After the early yellow which Van Persie bought us, I knew he'd be itching to even it up. Every 50/50's gone their way. That's the thing about appealing for fouls...you need to know when to play the right card. Instead of steaming in for the 3rd minute, Van Persie should've saved it for a pen shout.

Picks it up exactly where he left off. No luck on the halftime snack then.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Stoke just suck every ounce of joy out of football and leave a pile of shit in its place. Horrendous joke of a team.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 03:12 PM
How have we played?

Just got in.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:13 PM
How have we played?

Just got in.

Good in bursts, been dragged down to their level the rest of the time. Had some good chances, blew them. Stoke doing nothing except the usual hoof and towel job.

Syn
28-04-2012, 03:19 PM
That's right Arsene, 15 mins gone in the second half - haven't got a single attack going but just carry on taking your fucking time.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Benayoun booked.

GP
28-04-2012, 03:20 PM
I just don't understand the Ramsey booing.

What could they possibly have against him??

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Look at that **** Foy, straight to the book. Simple mistimed challenge, not malicious, not dangerous.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Come on Arsenal, get a win here and 3rd will look a lot safer.

Xhaka Can’t
28-04-2012, 03:22 PM

It is simple. They are a lower form of life.

Dennis Bendtner

He's a footballer.

Marc Overmars

Same with the Chav fans who will probably boo Ferdinand tomorrow.

Morons.

Master Splinter
Merchant dives.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:23 PM
That's just not good enough by Gervinho, he's asleep.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 03:24 PM

High foot, studs showing probably.

Dennis Bendtner
Song Billong booked.

Thierrymon
We are struggling so far this half. Not getting the ball anywhere near the goal.

GP
Song Billong booked.

This ref is bent.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Our dirty team are roughing up the poor scum. Foy has the cards to deal with it though.

Thierrymon
28-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Stoke fans booing an injury.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:26 PM
SZCZ has taken out Koscielny. Decisive, though.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:26 PM
This ref is bent.

He's corrupt too.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:27 PM
diaby to come on

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Free-kick to us, dangerous area :popcorn:

probably not

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:29 PM
FK that even Foy couldn't ignore. Good position, should score this.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Ramsey's last action is a shot wide.

Booed by the retards as he goes off for another.

TV's shot was stopped from testing the keeper by a clear handball.

Thierrymon
Abu on for ramsey.

McNamara That Ghost...
diaby to come on

Oh god.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Ramsey's been good today as well. :lol:

WUMger :bow:.

Olivier's xmas twist
Diaby on Ramsey Off.

Niall_Quinn
Fucking awful from Ramsey. The guy is really poor and has been for a while now. How many medicine passes has he played today? He'll get good stats and everyone else will have broken legs.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Diaby could cost us. He's too slow for a game like this.

Olivier's xmas twist
Should have been a pen to us but Foy decided to be corrupt and not give it.

Dennis Bendtner
pelanty shout for us

let's see

The Ogg Monster

I dont get it either, its fucking sick really. ****s.

McNamara That Ghost...
No pelanty to us again. :faint:

GP
Jesus :doh:

Syn
28-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Van Persie can't trap anything today. It's like having Bendtner up front.

Thierrymon
Stoke fans really are embarrassing.

Olivier's xmas twist
Stoke fans :doh:

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Foy eases the pressure for his team mates.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Shitmack coming on, Gev off.

Dennis Bendtner
Chamakh?

I'm out.

Thierrymon
Lol chamakh is on.

McNamara That Ghost...
Oxocube. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
Pathetic dive by Crouch. No card.

RomfordPele
28-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Chamakh???

FT: Arsenal 1 Stoke ??

Niall_Quinn
Chamakh! Why? He's just waiting to leave, why play him, how are we going to be better by going down to 10 men?

cricketsi
After winning the league again, my next most eagerly anticipated moment might just be seeing Stoke fans crying when they get relegated. Utter ****s, the lot of them.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Santos for Rosicky next.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 03:37 PM
The game is still going on for those who might be confused.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:38 PM
JHC, the Diaby/ Chamakh connection. Not a prayer. RvP will have to do this by himself.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Foy abandons all pretence and is going all guns for the win.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Santos to come on for Benayoun :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 03:40 PM
WUMger. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:41 PM
WUMger. :bow:

Pretty Much.

Dennis Bendtner
Delap is coming on.

:popcorn:

Niall_Quinn
Holy shit, it's like sabotage. Maybe we really are going for 4th.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:42 PM
We now have the biggest 3 shits left at the club all on the pitch at once. In a crucial game. Makes no sense at all.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Holy shit, it's like sabotage. Maybe we really are going for 4th.

Give us something to fuck up, we'll do our best to ensure it happens.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Chamakh's touch has been better than RVP's.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:44 PM

Let's see what he does with his second one.

cricketsi
28-04-2012, 03:45 PM

RVP has had the touch of a Ched Evans today.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Let's see what he does with his second one.

Just now he used it to give it to RVP who fucked it up. Chamakh :bow:

Commentator talking about Stoke doing a Pulis statue.

RVP wins us a free-kick in a good position.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Vermaelen Kolo's it wide.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:47 PM

There's a 1st time for everytything tbh.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Awful waste of a FK.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Walters should've scored. :lol:

Thierrymon
These past three games hav been painfully frustrating to watch. Its like we dont care about 3rd/4th.

Dennis Bendtner
Christ. Long throw just about dealt with. Walters screws another wide.

cricketsi
Those little lay-offs for a thumping shot from FKs is always so frustrating as you watch the defenders come charge the ball down.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:49 PM
LOL, commentator **** on Setanta goes for Shawcross as MOTM. Blind ****. Rosicky a cut above everyone else today.

Olivier's xmas twist
How does whitehead not get sent off

Agent Foy :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
Chris Foy you nob. Whitehead should be off.

Marc Overmars
These past three games hav been painfully frustrating to watch. Its like we dont care about 3rd/4th.

It was better when we were outside the top 4 and had something to work towards.

cricketsi
LOL, commentator **** on Setanta goes for Shawcross as MOTM. Blind ****. Rosicky a cut above everyone else today.

:gp:

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Whitehead has dived like an absolute bitch.

RomfordPele
28-04-2012, 03:50 PM
No card? what a shock

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:51 PM
That's Foy all over. No card for that assault on Song. Then Whitehead flops to the ground and Foy says ok. Unreal.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:51 PM
1-1 FT. Good point tbh. could have been worse with Foy trying to screw us.

Dennis Bendtner
28-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Full-time. Stoke are fucking awful. Nevertheless, not a terrible point.

Master Splinter
28-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm surprised Foy didn't put the ball on our pelanty spot and just score for them, before sending Santos and Rosicky off for completing a pass.

GP
28-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Stoke are fucking awful.

How can you tell? They haven't tried to play football.

Marc Overmars
28-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Spurs can move 1 point behind us if they man up.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Spurs can move 1 point behind us if they man up.

Yep if they win there next 2 games.

Niall_Quinn
28-04-2012, 03:58 PM
That **** Foy engineered a draw there. Scandalous performance from a blatant cheat. Utd would have cleaned up today because they Foy factor would have been reversed. And that's where a good segment of the 18 point gap comes from when all is said and done. It doesn't even out, it just goes on and on. And the FA won't say a word about a shocking performance like that.

Mind you, Song was poor second half. Diaby, Chamakh and Santos were abject shit - obviously. The game ended when they came on. Hopefully that's the last time we ever see Chamakh in the shirt, the worst and most pointless player in our history.

Rosicky was class today. Gibbs just isn't a very good defender. Sagna has lost form. RvP poor but got the goal. Gervinho a waste of space. Yossi okay but so hopeless in the danger zone. TV and Kos just about okay. Ramsey really poor.

Nevertheless, apart from the towel that scum bunch of wrestlers offered nothing and we made enough to win it. But fucked it up. We've put pressure on ourselves for no good reason these last few weeks. If should be over already but we'll grind it out to the end.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:00 PM
That **** Foy engineered a draw there. Scandalous performance from a blatant cheat. Utd would have cleaned up today because they Foy factor would have been reversed. And that's where a good segment of the 18 point gap comes from when all is said and done. It doesn't even out, it just goes on and on. And the FA won't say a word about a shocking performance like that.

Mind you, Song was poor second half. Diaby, Chamakh and Santos were abject shit - obviously. The game ended when they came on. Hopefully that's the last time we ever see Chamakh in the shirt, the worst and most pointless player in our history.

Rosicky was class today. Gibbs just isn't a very good defender. Sagna has lost form. RvP poor but got the goal. Gervinho a waste of space. Yossi okay but so hopeless in the danger zone. TV and Kos just about okay. Ramsey really poor.

Nevertheless, apart from the towel that scum bunch of wrestlers offered nothing and we made enough to win it. But fucked it up. We've put pressure on ourselves for no good reason these last few weeks. If should be over already but we'll grind it out to the end

Its ok were just giving the neutrals what they want.

leaf
28-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Didn't get to see the game but a point is not bad away even if Stoke are shit

Olivier's xmas twist
28-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Didn't get to see the game but a point is not bad away even if Stoke are shit

At this time in the season a point is a point and every point helps. Stoke have taken points from the top 6 teams at home now this season so its not bad at all, just wish we were a bit more sharper.