PDA

View Full Version : Aguero

Young Guns 11
26-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Apparently he's expressed his desire to leave Athletico.

Wenger, break the bank :good:

Kaiser
26-05-2011, 12:49 PM
He wants to go to Real. His team-mate Ujfalusi mentioned this on Italian radio. He's also a bit lazy and kinda overrated but still a great player.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-05-2011, 12:56 PM
He scored a brilliant hat-trick against Real Mallorca on Saturday.

Fist of Lehmann
26-05-2011, 01:07 PM
He's also a bit lazy and kinda overrated but still a great player.

Don't they say the same thing about Benzema? I kind of heard something about laziness with regards to him.

Gooner23
26-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Hope he goes to Real, might improve our chances of getting Benzema. Think Benzema would be better suited to the prem anyway.

Toronto Gooner
26-05-2011, 01:18 PM
I would love to see him play for Arsenal. I saw him play for Argentina in the U20 World Cup in Toronto a few years ago. Great talent. However, I think that his father-in-law's opinion of English football might be a major barrier. Here is a quote regarding Tevez:
Maradona called Tevez, who plays for Manchester City, ''the people's player'' and said he had managed to be a top scorer in England despite ''playing against those orangutans'' in the physical English Premier League.

Fist of Lehmann
26-05-2011, 01:31 PM
I would love to see him play for Arsenal. I saw him play for Argentina in the U20 World Cup in Toronto a few years ago. Great talent. However, I think that his father-in-law's opinion of English football might be a major barrier. Here is a quote regarding Tevez:
Maradona called Tevez, who plays for Manchester City, ''the people's player'' and said he had managed to be a top scorer in England despite ''playing against those orangutans'' in the physical English Premier League.

Oi Maradona, that's racist you drug-addled cuntweasel!

Boss
26-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Would prefer Falcao to either of these.

Cripps_orig
26-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Never been that impressed with him.

Awesome in FM though so for that reason alone, we should get him so Arsenal start off with him in the new game next season

Toronto Gooner
26-05-2011, 01:45 PM
I agree with Boss, Falcao would be my first purchase this summer. Then, it will be easier to convince players to stay and good players to join.

cheesy bites
26-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Never gonna get him.

OH PLEASE PLEASE LET US SIGN FALCAO AND/OR BENZEMA.

*sigh*

Elreactor
26-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Would prefer Falcao to either of these.

I agree with this. I think Falcao would fit better atm. And should be (way?) cheaper compared to the other two.

Elreactor
26-05-2011, 03:38 PM

:lol: well, Tevez is not amongst the most delicate players out there, is he? I think the WC affected Maradona in a worse way than drugs.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Falcao cheaper for sure

Benzema for me.......should not miss the boat this time tho.........

however we all know how this is going to pan out..............................wait till the final minute of August and then get told that the squad is ggod enough and that Bedtner is signing a new 80K plus a week contract

(wheres the smilies??)

AKBapologist
26-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Falcao's scored 73 goals in 85 appearances for porto since 2009 - guys a freak. Supprised City haven't phoned in bids. Then could beat us buy offering double the wages we could offer. - Which makes me sad :(.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Falcao's scored 73 goals in 85 appearances for porto since 2009 - guys a freak. Supprised City haven't phoned in bids. Then could beat us buy offering double the wages we could offer. - Which makes me sad :(.

This is why AW needs to pull his finger out now, if its between us and spuds the lure of CL footbal should make him want to come to us, if chavs decide they want him or the mancs we will dropped out so fast.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Best rumour I've read is that because Atletico don't want to sell to Real, we buy Aguero and they buy Coentrao.

Then before they've played any games, Real give us Coentrao and Benzema and we give them Aguero.

I hope it happens actually...

AKBapologist
26-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Best rumour I've read is that because Atletico don't want to sell to Real, we buy Aguero and they buy Coentrao.

Then before they've played any games, Real give us Coentrao and Benzema and we give them Aguero.

I hope it happens actually...
You know you'll all lose millions of pounds in transaction taxes and agent fees if that happens...

As for Coentrao, looks like another Torries, remind him not to cut/dye his hair.

selassie
26-05-2011, 05:31 PM
This is why AW needs to pull his finger out now, if its between us and spuds the lure of CL footbal should make him want to come to us, if chavs decide they want him or the mancs we will dropped out so fast.

I highly doubt we're going to meet his buy out clause which is something like 26 million. Arsene probably likes him, who doesn't? It's just I suspect he has his own ideas on what he thinks he's worth, no doubt that will be way short of his true Market value.

Toronto Gooner
26-05-2011, 05:33 PM
The buy-out clause is not the problem: it is his salary demands which are in excess of 200,000 a week. Plus there is the minor detail of having to accommodate Maradona on a regular basis.

fakeyank
26-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Not happening :lol:

Young Guns 11
26-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Never been that impressed with him.

Awesome in FM though so for that reason alone, we should get him so Arsenal start off with him in the new game next season

:gp: Absolutely ridiculous in fm.

But yeah, theres no chance we'll get him. Benzema though, that could happen... :pray:

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-05-2011, 05:50 PM
You know you'll all lose millions of pounds in transaction taxes and agent fees if that happens...

As for Coentrao, looks like another Torries, remind him not to cut/dye his hair.

Would be worth it just to see Brian Swanson's face.

Something similar was rumoured when we were apparently after Heinze. ORN didn't want to sell to us so we were going to pay Palace a commission fee to buy him for us. I'm glad that one didn't happen.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-05-2011, 06:10 PM
The buy-out clause is not the problem: it is his salary demands which are in excess of 200,000 a week. Plus there is the minor detail of having to accommodate Maradona on a regular basis.

Not sure Falco would demand that much tbh

Cripps_orig
26-05-2011, 06:11 PM

He was talking about Aguero

Master Splinter
26-05-2011, 06:45 PM

http://pixelatedgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Smash_Bros_Brawl_Falco.jpg:bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
26-05-2011, 07:10 PM
1200 BST: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has assured Atletico Madrid that Los Blancos will not bid for striker Sergio Aguero, who announced this week that he wants to leave Los Colchoneros. The 22-year-old has been linked with Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool. (Press Association)

most probs nonsesne knowing madrid