PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Want Promoted to the Premier League?

McNamara That Ghost...
29-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Personally, out of these teams I'd want Blackpool up. Ordinarily the 'Ammers but given Fat Sam is there, I'd much rather laugh at him thanks.

Cardiff vs Swansea next season would be hilarious though, if it was to end up being them.

Shaqiri Is Boss
29-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Cardiff, just for someone different than the usual teams.

And for the :popcorn: for the Swansea games.

Marc Overmars
29-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Definitely not Birmingham. Awful yo-yo'ing pub team.

Wouldn't mind any of the others. Cardiff maybe just because they're a new name.

Xhaka Can’t
29-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Personally, out of these teams I'd want Blackpool up. Ordinarily the 'Ammers but given Fat Sam is there, I'd much rather laugh at him thanks.

Cardiff vs Swansea next season would be hilarious though, if it was to end up being them.

No point in me posting - you've nailed it for me.

Syn
29-04-2012, 05:59 PM
I want Cardiff to come up. And if they do, they'll do a Stoke and stay up. I remember when Stoke beat them in the play-offs a few years ago - Cardiff were a more physical side than Stoke then. Now they've improved a little and try to play football but return to being ugly under the new ghel of a manager. They'll quickly turn into the side everyone hates.

If not Cardiff, I'd like West Ham to go up. Another London team we can batter. Birmingham would be a nightmare to play - we're their cup final. Even when it's not a cup final.

Joker
29-04-2012, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't mind any of them coming up tbh (apart from Brum). I think West Ham should be the Premiership, so I'll say them.

WMUG
29-04-2012, 06:00 PM
My best mate supports West Ham so I wouldn't mind them coming up. Although It would be great to see Ian Holloway back in the PL :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Blackpool tbh as they are the lesser of 4 evils i guess, but if not them West ham.

Marc Overmars
29-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing how Reading and Southampton do. I reckon they could emulate the success of Swansealona and Real Norwich.

Master Splinter
29-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Blackpool.

Will play mental football.

The other three would indulge in anti-football.

Cripps_orig
29-04-2012, 06:49 PM
West Ham

Arsenal Fan
29-04-2012, 06:52 PM
west ham

Xhaka Can’t
29-04-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm feeling the love for Birmingham.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-04-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't fancy their chances if they're relying on Rors to vote for them.

Niall_Quinn
29-04-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm feeling the love for Birmingham.

They only have zero because you can't cast a negative vote.

Xhaka Can’t
29-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I don't fancy their chances if they're relying on Rors to vote for them.

:lol:

Come on Rors!

Gubby Allen
29-04-2012, 08:18 PM
There's plusses to all 4 unusually but has to be Blackpool - were terrific last season & never deserved to go down. If ever you want proof the "table doesn't lie" cliche is a load of bollocks it was that. Also went to our away game there and the club & fans were great.

Brum would be funny. Dann & Johnson jump ship when they were relegated & now finished bottom 2 and relegated & Brum go the other way and I like Hughton. Otherwise not them.

Always like West Ham but not while Fatty is there. If they come up & then sack him immediately afterwards, then that's fine.

Cardiff would be my last choice, but 2 Welsh sides & their derby would be interesting. They were good in the CC final, but I enjoy sides in that final saying "this will take us on from strength to strength when Brum, Liverpool & for a while Cardiff all turned to shit afterwards, another bollocks cliche.

Coney
29-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Blackpool.

Fuck Cardiff - they have thugs for supporters and they can piss off.

Shaqiri Is Boss
29-04-2012, 09:01 PM
There's plusses to all 4 unusually but has to be Blackpool - were terrific last season & never deserved to go down. If ever you want proof the "table doesn't lie" cliche is a load of bollocks it was that. Also went to our away game there and the club & fans were great.

Brum would be funny. Dann & Johnson jump ship when they were relegated & now finished bottom 2 and relegated & Brum go the other way and I like Hughton. Otherwise not them.

Always like West Ham but not while Fatty is there. If they come up & then sack him immediately afterwards, then that's fine.

Cardiff would be my last choice, but 2 Welsh sides & their derby would be interesting. They were good in the CC final, but I enjoy sides in that final saying "this will take us on from strength to strength when Brum, Liverpool & for a while Cardiff all turned to shit afterwards, another bollocks cliche.
I had to google when Cardiff were in the Carling Cup final :lol: :doh:

Syn
29-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Old reputations die hard. Cardiff fans are pretty harmless. Most sets of supporters have a small group of idiots. They're not like Stoke fans, I don't think.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-04-2012, 09:14 PM
I had to google when Cardiff were in the Carling Cup final :lol: :doh:

:haha:

Xhaka Can’t
29-04-2012, 10:26 PM
I just realised that my vote was subliminally induced.

I feel like I have been violated.