PDA

View Full Version : West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal - Sunday 13 May - 15:00 (No other scores please).

Pages : [1] 2

Master Splinter
05-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Woy's final game :bow:.

Could be quite important for us too.

If WUMget starts Ramsey over Oxo, I will personally deploy N_Q to kill him.

Come on Arsenal.

Come on lasagne.

milla
05-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Woy last hurrah at West Brom, 3-1 home win. :coffee:

Joker
05-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Chesney

Coquelin
Squillaci
Vermaelen
Gibbs

Song
Ramsey
Rosicky

Park
Gervinho
Chamakh

Knowing WUMger, he'll save his best WUM for the last day.

Niall_Quinn
05-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Woy's final game :bow:.

Could be quite important for us too.

If WUMget starts Ramsey over Oxo, I will personally deploy N_Q to kill him.

Come on Arsenal.

Come on lasagne.

I'll batter him to death with Chamakh if that happens.

Master Splinter
05-05-2012, 02:51 PM

The Human Lay-Off was alswome today, disgusting the way you treat him.

Marc Overmars
05-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Even if results go our way tomorrow, we'll somehow contrive to fuck this one up too.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-05-2012, 03:15 PM
:lol:

This will be fun.

Gubby Allen
05-05-2012, 04:19 PM

It wouldn't work. Chamakh would just feebily flop into him & have all the forceful effect of a cats fart.

GP
05-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Comfortable win.

Gubby Allen
05-05-2012, 04:24 PM
No idea what the score will be of this one, but it will be whatever will ensure we finish 4th.

If come the 7th minute of injury time we happen to be 3rd or 5th, we'll do whatever we need (even in the affected games we're not playing in) to end 4th.

Cripps_orig
05-05-2012, 06:50 PM
2-1 WBA

Olivier's xmas twist
05-05-2012, 07:03 PM
2-1 WBA

Id say we win 2-1 but it will be an irlevant 1 as Spurs will get 3rd Chavs will win the Cl and we'll just miss out.

Niall_Quinn
05-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Sounds likely. The team will do the absolute bare minimum to deliver the absolute bare minimum and then we'll all need to cheer for the Germans.

-Xs-
05-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Spuds will probably lose to Villa today so a WBA win, 6-0

Olivier's xmas twist
05-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Spuds will probably lose to Villa today so a WBA win, 6-0

:lol: you know somthing silly like this will happen.

Ralpheroo72
06-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Ramsey to have another mare, West Brom win 3-1

Xhaka Can’t
06-05-2012, 07:51 AM
If it becomes apparent during the match that we're fucked regardless of whether we win or lose, we'll win handsomely. Any other scenario - a point maximum.

Joker
06-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Time for Wenger to show some initiative and start to earn his inflated wages. Oxlade has to start, and Ramsey has to drop to the bench.

Chesney

Jenkinson
Koscielny
Vermaelen
Gibbs

Song
Coquelin
Rosicky

Benayoun
Oxlade-Chamberlain
RVP

Seeing as Song doesn't seem to fancy being the DMF, we may as well get some extra cover in their with Coquelin and free up Song a bit more to try those hollywood balls to RVP. With Sagna out we need Jenkinson to come in. Gervinho was decent in the second half against Norwich but he doesn't fill me with confidence at the moment.

Japan Shaking All Over
06-05-2012, 11:09 AM
We will win this but something tells me it will be messy. . .WBA will do the same as every team ee ought to beat do, give us little to no space and be all over us like a rash!

Can see the WUM factor reaing its ugly head in this one

Marc Overmars
06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
So, 3 points here would be quite nice please.

Xhaka Can’t
06-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Right.

Now that we have control over our own destiny again, I'm going with WBA 3 Arsenal 2.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 03:11 PM
So, 3 points here would be quite nice please.

Pretty much, don't care how we play even if the winner comes from Kos's left nut. Just get the points.

Ollie the Optimist
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Dear Dennis, please let us win. In the name of the Bergkamp, the Henry and the Van Persie. amen

Coney
06-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Right.

Now that we have control over our own destiny again, I'm going with WBA 3 Arsenal 2.

Oh ye of little faith. ;)

http://www.arsedup.com/images/Spurs_Favorite_Chef.jpg
Spuds will still need to eat before the match.

Marc Overmars
06-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Woy will save us.

selassie
06-05-2012, 04:09 PM
God is looking down on us at the moment but I'm not confident about this one. I think we're going to need to win as I can't see Spurs slipping up against Fulham

Coney
06-05-2012, 04:23 PM
God is looking down on us at the moment but I'm not confident about this one. I think we're going to need to win as I can't see Spurs slipping up against Fulham

I couldn't see them slipping against Villa either.

Syn
06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Don't give a fuck about this game.

It's all down to Fulham.

Come on Dempsey.

And come on St. Totteringham's day.

Niall_Quinn
06-05-2012, 04:59 PM
So it appears we're going with prayers to God as the gameplan for next week?

McNamara That Ghost...
06-05-2012, 05:17 PM
1-2. And that's being pessimistic.

milla
06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Don't give a fuck about this game.

It's all down to Fulham.

Come on Dempsey.

And come on St. Totteringham's day.

:gp:

Ollie the Optimist
06-05-2012, 05:24 PM
So it appears we're going with prayers to Dennis as the gameplan for next week?

just corrected your little mistake there

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 05:41 PM

I could not see spurs not winning against villa and look how that turned out.

Grebbo
06-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Time for Wenger to show some initiative and start to earn his inflated wages. Oxlade has to start, and Ramsey has to drop to the bench.

Chesney

Jenkinson
Koscielny
Vermaelen
Gibbs

Song
Coquelin
Rosicky

Benayoun
Oxlade-Chamberlain
RVP

Seeing as Song doesn't seem to fancy being the DMF, we may as well get some extra cover in their with Coquelin and free up Song a bit more to try those hollywood balls to RVP. With Sagna out we need Jenkinson to come in. Gervinho was decent in the second half against Norwich but he doesn't fill me with confidence at the moment.

Yep, I'd go with that team. It was scary how much we couldn't give a fuck when Norwich were running at our defence. At least with Coq in there you'd hope we'd be a bit more solid.

Syn
06-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Need Santos starting ahead of Gibbsy. Coqsmith should indeed play ahead of Ramsers.

But we'll get the same team that started the last 2 but with Jenkers in for Sagners.

Niall_Quinn
06-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Need Santos starting ahead of Gibbsy. Coqsmith should indeed play ahead of Ramsers.

But we'll get the same team that started the last 2 but with Jenkers in for Sagners.

And all of them need to ensure they don't play like Wankers.

Olivier's xmas twist
06-05-2012, 10:14 PM
And all of them need to ensure they don't play like Wankers.

Yep, no excues or no Exceptions. They don't need no manager to motivate them, the motivation is there its playing in the Cl end off.

They know the task.

Grebbo
06-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Time to do whatever it takes. Diving, fouling, whatever, just fucking win.

One thing is certain; if we defend like we did against Norwich we will lose.

God that was shockingly bad.

Niall_Quinn
06-05-2012, 11:23 PM
No worries, they know what needs to be done and they'll do it for the fans they'll do it for the money we might get lucky.

-Xs-
07-05-2012, 12:07 AM
1-1 for us. Spuds will win 3-0. Beaten to third by goal difference. The c*nts.

Cripps_orig
07-05-2012, 12:15 AM
1-1 for us. Spuds will win 3-0. Beaten to third by goal difference. The c*nts.If we draw and the win, they are a point ahead of us

-Xs-
07-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Having a mad turn. Thought they were two points behind for some reason.

Sirjackofwilshere
07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
thing is our team is injury raviged, whereas they have pretty much the whole team available. Come to think of it, the chavs, spuds, newcastle and Mancs more or less have all their players available. Why the F do we, every single flippin year, go through such horrendous injuries at such crucial periods. Has Arsene upset a witch doctor or something..ffs

Japan Shaking All Over
07-05-2012, 01:16 AM
So it appears we're going with prayers to God as the gameplan for next week?

God left us like a jilted bride ages ago. . . sacrificing virgins to the devil is more the norm these days. . .

Saying that though I dont see why we cant be optimistic. . . we cannot have another half like the first against Norwich but if we play with tge same purpose we did in the second until the 85th then I can see us winning this.
My main worry is that the defensive jitters were back in full effect and we need to be steady at the back not all over the place.

Oxo needs to start ahead of Ramsey that is a must.

-Xs-
07-05-2012, 04:23 AM
Apparently we haven't won a match without Arteta this season, so don't hold your breath.

Xhaka Can’t
07-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Apparently we haven't won a match without Arteta this season, so don't hold your breath.

0W 5D 4L

McNamara That Ghost...
07-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Unsurprisingly Man City vs QPR and Sunderland vs Man Utd are on Sky. If they have another game I guess it would be on the red button, nothing else has been mentioned yet.

Japan Shaking All Over
07-05-2012, 11:02 AM

Strange that......there are some on here that say he is toilet.....:doh:

milla
07-05-2012, 07:49 PM

Nope, we said your face is a toilet. :coffee:

Niall_Quinn
07-05-2012, 07:50 PM

That's true, we ave all said that at one time or another.

Japan Shaking All Over
08-05-2012, 02:38 AM

We....? you got a gang now mate?......can I join?, I wanna be tough like you!!!

Letters
08-05-2012, 09:06 AM
0W 5D 4L
I think that includes some games when he didn't play for us. As in we hadn't signed him yet.
We've only played 5 league games without him. Admittedly we've not won any but we've lost some when he's been playing too.
He played in the 4-0 debacle in Milan, he didn't play in the 3-0 win at home though :shrug:

I've decided to pretend this game isn't happening, look up the result after and go: :rolleyes:.
I think I'll go :rolleyes: whatever the result of our Spurs' and Newcastle's games. If we limp into 3rd then we won't have deserved it really. Spurs don't deserve it either. IMO we should both just roll over and let Newcastle have it.

Marc Overmars
08-05-2012, 11:45 AM
We'll draw again probably.

All on Dempsey to save us.

Coney
08-05-2012, 12:21 PM

There are some on here that say a lot of shit and that think eveything about l'Arse is a toilet.

Japan Shaking All Over
08-05-2012, 01:41 PM
There are some on here that say a lot of shit and that think eveything about l'Arse is a toilet.

Stop talking. . .shit

KSE Comedy Club
09-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I think if wenger does the right thing and starts the Ox, we will win.

Marc Overmars
09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Still a chance Ox could get picked for the Euros, therefore he won't start.

-Xs-
09-05-2012, 11:27 PM
He played in the 4-0 debacle in Milan, he didn't play in the 3-0 win at home though :shrug:

Ramsey wasn't playing in the win either, but he was in the loss.. Hmm..maybe that's the link..lol :run:

Joker
10-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Good news, Chris Brunt is out of the game, and there are doubts over Jerome Thomas as well.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Lasagne. :bow:

Syn
10-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Arsene's considering bringing Theo back for this. He has as well you know a fitness test on Friday.

He better make it.

Syn
10-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Arsène Wenger has revealed the latest team news ahead of Sunday's trip to West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.

on Theo Walcott…
He will have a test [on his hamstring]. I don’t know yet if he will be included in the squad or not. It is possible.

on other team news for Sunday…
We have little doubts about Park, Squillaci and Santos but they should all be ready.

on Bacary Sagna…
He will have surgery tonight. It is a straight broken fibula. We expect him to be out for a few months but let's see how surgery goes tonight.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-walcott-park-and-sagna

:haha:

Arsene's been on form recently.

Master Splinter
10-05-2012, 12:55 PM

WUMger :bow:.

Marc Overmars
10-05-2012, 12:58 PM

Park is going to be the star of the show on the Asia trip. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
10-05-2012, 12:59 PM

Arsene's been on form recently.

Shirt sales in Korea must be going well Stan must be happy.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM

Park is going to be the star of the show on the Asia trip. :bow:

Big Stan :bow:

Marc Overmars
10-05-2012, 02:28 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if we only bought him with this pre-season in mind, infact I'm pretty sure this is exactly why we bought him. We must have seen how successful and potentially lucrative the tour was last year, and having the Korean national captain on board was bound to result in more exposure with that region in the build-up to this tour.

Niall_Quinn
10-05-2012, 02:57 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if we only bought him with this pre-season in mind, infact I'm pretty sure this is exactly why we bought him. We must have seen how successful and potentially lucrative the tour was last year, and having the Korean national captain on board was bound to result in more exposure with that region in the build-up to this tour.

Incredibly negative and cynical viewpoint you have there. And accurate I suspect.

Olivier's xmas twist
10-05-2012, 03:04 PM

Pretty much, His singing has Stan K's name written all over it. If their was a decent Nigerian player out their we'd have bought him too.

The Ogg Monster
10-05-2012, 08:17 PM
This games so important I might just shit and piss myself at the same time. At Sunday dinner. In front of my girlfriends parents. On national t.v.

Niall_Quinn
10-05-2012, 08:33 PM
This games so important I might just shit and piss myself at the same time. At Sunday dinner. In front of my girlfriends parents. On national t.v.

Why are there television cameras at your girlfriend's parent's Sunday dinner? Sound's a bit implausible to me - you having a girlfriend I mean.

The Ogg Monster
10-05-2012, 08:50 PM
The Queens speech.

Niall_Quinn
10-05-2012, 08:51 PM
The Queens speech.

So she's after your money.

Cripps_orig
10-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Brunt is out of this game

WBAs best player he is

Cripps_orig
10-05-2012, 11:06 PM
West Brom v Arsenal

New England manager Roy Hodgson will be saying goodbye to West Brom after a really good first full season at The Hawthorns, so there should be a real carnival atmosphere.
Hodgson would love to go out with a win but Arsenal will go there knowing what they have to do to finish third.
I know the Gunners have not been great of late and, especially defensively, they are back to the side they were at the start of the season when they were a bit unsure.
But I think Arsene Wenger's men will do just enough to edge this one and guarantee Champions League football next season.
Wenger still faces a big summer, though, especially regarding Robin van Persie's contract, which ends in 2013.
That needs to be put to bed as soon as possible, one way or another, and, regardless of what the club offer him, it is down to him and what he wants to do. He will never ever be in a stronger position to decide where his future lies than he is at the moment.
As far as West Brom are concerned, they need to find a successor to Hodgson and I can see why former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri has been linked with the post. He has the experience they will want to keep the club in mid-table.
Birmingham boss Chris Hughton will also be in the picture but there could be a few jobs going in the Midlands this summer: the Wolves job is up for grabs and the Aston Villa one could be too.
So all the good Championship managers who don't get promoted this season will be mentioned as possibles for those posts, as will your usual suspects like Steve Bruce.
Prediction: 1-2Lawros prediction

Xhaka Can’t
10-05-2012, 11:17 PM
It may be Hodgson's last game - but of more significance, it is Rice's last game - after 44 years. I really hope we can send him out on a high.

Injury Time
11-05-2012, 05:40 AM
It may be Hodgson's last game - but of more significance, it is Rice's last game - after 44 years. I really hope we can send him out on a high.
Only high he'll get is if Smuckattack brings his pipe <_<

The Ogg Monster
11-05-2012, 09:30 AM
So she's after your money.

She needs to further herself in life somehow.

Letters
11-05-2012, 10:33 AM
It may be Hodgson's last game - but of more significance, it is Rice's last game - after 44 years. I really hope we can send him out on a high.We'll do it for Pat/Ramsey/Eduardo/etc

:ilt:

Olivier's xmas twist
11-05-2012, 11:00 AM
We'll do it for Pat/Ramsey/Eduardo/etc

We'll do it for Jack

Because we want him Back

Thats what we lack

Without him we're Whack

With players like Chamakh

Lets get Jack back

It goes something like that.

Ollie :bow:

Flavs
11-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Without him where Whack:

Letters
11-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Let's do it for Jack.
Come on let's attack.
Cos we need him back.
There's nothing he lack.
He certainly isn't cack.
His missus has a nice rack.
He shouldn't get the sack.
He's sharp as a tack.
Other players he whack.
He's better than Chammakh.

Olivier's xmas twist
11-05-2012, 11:40 AM

McNamara That Ghost...
11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Let's do it for Jack.
Come on let's attack.
Cos we need him back.
There's nothing he lack.
He certainly isn't cack.
His missus has a nice rack.
He shouldn't get the sack.
He's sharp as a tack.
Other players he whack.
He's better than Chammakh.

He loves Gossip Girl but cut him some slack.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Come on Arsenal!

Arsene wenger our number 1
He is our chosen 1
Arsene wenger the greatest 1 we have seen
Arsene wenger the one we choose
Arsene wenger the one we trust
Arsene wenger will never make us go bust
Arsene wenger our number 1
Its Arsene Arsene wenger
We trust you wenger to get a win
We know you wont throw it in the bin
You have managed 900 games for us so far, please do more
Youre so cool like literally like hardcore
Its like scream if you want to see more
Arsene wenger i love that you sign the young talent you the best at that
You always know whats best
Better then the rest
You never give up
Arsene wenger who always gives it his best
Thank you so much wenger for all you have done keep it up and dont change a thing!!!

:bow:

Coney
11-05-2012, 12:39 PM
He loves Gossip Girl but cut him some slack.

His missus has a crack
He likes good craic.
etc.

(God, I'm bored).

radford78
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Going to be a very nervous Sunday for us. surely the defence against Norwich (and that was our best defensive line up) will not turn up again!!! Jenkinson in for Sagna?? Maybe that is a bit too much - we threw him in in the 2-8 loss at Man. Utd. Hopefully the Ox will start and Ramsey will be left as far away from the team as possible, he really has been rubbish lately. 3-0 victory to us and 3rd spot secured!!!!:pray:

Syn
11-05-2012, 03:42 PM
If I got paid £60k a week regardless of whether I could beat a pub team I wouldn't be nervous. This is getting ridiculous. Here's what we should do: score early in the game. Then - you know that usual thing of creating another 17 chances in our powerplay and converting none? Let's not do that. Instead let's double our lead before half time. Then you know that thing where we push forward and look for a third and the opposition counters and flukes one in that loops over szczesny? Let's not do that either. Fucks sake. £60k a week, give me a go, I'd get the job done. It's really not hard. I guarantee I could play the CM role better. And if I'm getting embarrassed, I'd at least make myself useful and snap odemwingie. Absolute bunch of mongs. Learn the score, lads.

Joker
12-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Wenger believes it will be a "quiet summer", and thinks getting the likes of England midfielder Jack Wilshere - who has not kicked a ball in anger this season - fit again will be just as important as any new signings.

"Another way to strengthen for us is to get Wilshere and [Abou] Diaby, who didn't play at all the whole season," said Wenger.

"You look at the number of players - we have 34 players when they all come back. That means you have to pay nine not to play."

WUMger :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
12-05-2012, 09:55 AM
If I got paid £60k a week regardless of whether I could beat a pub team I wouldn't be nervous. This is getting ridiculous. Here's what we should do: score early in the game. Then - you know that usual thing of creating another 17 chances in our powerplay and converting none? Let's not do that. Instead let's double our lead before half time. Then you know that thing where we push forward and look for a third and the opposition counters and flukes one in that loops over szczesny? Let's not do that either. Fucks sake. £60k a week, give me a go, I'd get the job done. It's really not hard. I guarantee I could play the CM role better. And if I'm getting embarrassed, I'd at least make myself useful and snap odemwingie. Absolute bunch of mongs. Learn the score, lads.

Too many pussy's in the EPL thats the problem. Go to the lower leagues and thats where the real footie is.

Letters
12-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Come on Arsenal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH6OpMGD-ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q

Olivier's xmas twist
12-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Come on Arsenal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH6OpMGD-ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q

Ach and Ollie :bow:

Bitter Rivals on the board but together their love for Arsenal is stronger then anything.

Master Splinter
12-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Ach and Ollie :bow:

Was it during that season that Ach turned from a positive WUM to a negative WUM?

Olivier's xmas twist
12-05-2012, 02:51 PM

Was it during that season that Ach turned from a positive WUM to a negative WUM?

Probably.

Cripps_orig
12-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Was it during that season that Ach turned from a positive WUM to a negative WUM?What season?

Master Splinter
12-05-2012, 10:35 PM
What season?

In the video, you seem excited about the 2009-10 season. I've heard the legends about you transforming from an extremely positive poster/WUM into an extremely negative one. So in essence, you were once Ollie and then morphed into Fakeyank overnight?

Cripps_orig
12-05-2012, 10:38 PM
In the video, you seem excited about the 2009-10 season. I've heard the legends about you transforming from an extremely positive poster/WUM into an extremely negative one. So in essence, you were once Ollie and then morphed into Fakeyank overnight?Was more positive than Ollie tbh

Also when was the diabolical 3-2 defeat to Wigan when we conceded 3 in the last 10 mins? 2010? Thats the season

Master Splinter
12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Was more positive than Ollie tbh

Also when was the diabolical 3-2 defeat to Wigan when we conceded 3 in the last 10 mins? 2010? Thats the season

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8623214.stm

Silvestre :bow:.

What a truly alwful team.

Injury Time
13-05-2012, 05:23 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8623214.stm

Silvestre :bow:.

What a truly alwful team.
Eastmond :tumbleweed: Bendy keeping RvP on the bench :doh:, with team selection like that can't see us winning anything for a few more years <_< ...

Injury Time
13-05-2012, 05:36 AM
The England winger Theo Walcott could return to action at The Hawthorns in front of the new national team manager, Roy Hodgson, if he shakes off a hamstring problem, while the goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is expected to feature despite a troublesome back. (from Independent)
So the rest of our keepers are so shit/ unreliable that we have to play an injured Shnurzy I hope his brain is more engaged than v Norwich and FFS stop just kicking it to the right wing :crying:

Syn
13-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Feels like we've got a cup final today. And I'm feeling a bit better about it.

Come on the Arsenal.

1-3. Van Persie's saving us for one last time. (this season)...(and generally)...(because he's now shit and past his best, not because he'll leave).

We'll win and win well.

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm just glad no-one's tempted fate by starting a 'St Totteringham's Day' thread :ninja:

I got a real bad headache when it comes to today's game.....

Grebbo
13-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Sorry but we've got no chance of winning this.

We have to pray for Fulham.

Unfortunately Dempsey is out.

So basically we're finishing 4th or 5th. Probably 5th.

milla
13-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Sorry but we've got no chance of winning this.

We have to pray for Fulham.

Unfortunately Dempsey is out.

So basically we're finishing 4th or 5th. Probably 5th.

Channel 5 football FTW. :coffee:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 10:44 AM
They don't have the rights anymore.

:rose:

Also, I don't think we'll lose, thus, fourth at worst.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Holocaust on the way.

1-1.

Grebbo
13-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Feels like we've got a cup final today. And I'm feeling a bit better about it.

Come on the Arsenal.

1-3. Van Persie's saving us for one last time. (this season)...(and generally)...(because he's now shit and past his best, not because he'll leave).

We'll win and win well.

Do you remember our last cup final?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 11:21 AM
RVP needs to score 2, to get the record for top Scorer in a EPL season.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Well, in a 38 game season. Five for the overall record.

:pray:

Coney
13-05-2012, 11:26 AM
I'll settle for 5. :good:

Injury Time
13-05-2012, 12:12 PM
I'll settle for 5. :good:
we'll lose 6-5 :crying:
finish 5th <_<
and chavs win chumps league so we "will have the opportunity to focus on the league"...staying in the league :yikes:

Ollie the Optimist
13-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Our Bergkamp, who art at Highbury, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, 3rd will be done, on Hawthornes as it is at Emirates Give us this day our Champions League. And forgive us our fuck-ups, as we forgive those who score against us. And lead us not into complacency, but deliver us from evil. For AFC is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

Japan Shaking All Over
13-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Bloody hell. . . .because Miyachi is at Bolton, there playing that game and the two Manc games. . .Arsenals has been bumped down to a 2hour late recording

Japan Shaking All Over
13-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Our Bergkamp, who art at Highbury, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, 3rd will be done, on Hawthornes as it is at Emirates Give us this day our Champions League. And forgive us our fuck-ups, as we forgive those who score against us. And lead us not into complacency, but deliver us from evil. For AFC is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

Wow

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 12:43 PM

RAWK :bow:.

Ollie the Optimist
13-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Wow

mate of mine had it on facebook, i laughed so thought others might too on here :)

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 12:48 PM

:sick:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Reading that was somewhat like eating a dodgy lasagne.

Joker
13-05-2012, 12:51 PM

Yeah we're only going for 3rd place in the table (as important as it financially) not looking to go for the treble.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 12:55 PM
RAWK :bow:.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, Van Persie.

Subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Ramsey, Chamakh.

Coquelin should help us keep the ball better than recent weeks. Santos coming in is surprising. At least we have a few players who can make some difference from the bench. Hopefully, we won't need them.

Ollie the Optimist
13-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Arsenal: Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, Van Persie.

milla
13-05-2012, 01:12 PM
No Ramsey on the starting eleven. :faint:

milla
13-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Gibbs is on the bench too. :coffee:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Coquelin for Ramsey. Better late than never I spose. The Santos Lottery is a bit unnerving.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Santos. :bow:

Leave off the fish and chips though, as good as they are.

Japan Shaking All Over
13-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah we're only going for 3rd place in the table (as important as it financially) not looking to go for the treble.

Umbrellas up boys! The dark cloud of doom and gloom has just made an appearance. . .and you can bet its going to piss down if we lose today!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, Van Persie.

Subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Ramsey, Chamakh.

Coquelin should help us keep the ball better than recent weeks. Santos coming in is surprising. At least we have a few players who can make some difference from the bench. Hopefully, we won't need them.

West Brom: Fulop, Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Cox, Morrison, Mulumbu, Dorrans, Long, Fortune.

Subs: Dawson, Shorey, Odemwingie, Scharner, Andrews, Daniels, Hurst.

Referee: Mike Jones (Cheshire).

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Fulop to have his greatest game ever? I recall him already having one for Sunderland against us.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Glad to see Ramsey out of the 11.

Come on Arsenal.

milla
13-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Coquelin for Ramsey. Better late than never I spose. The Santos Lottery is a bit unnerving.

Wenger is going gungho with Santos IMO, he knows Benayoun will drift in and allow Santos to attack the flank. :coffee:

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Streams, streams, streams, please, ladies and gents!

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Umbrellas up boys! The dark cloud of doom and gloom has just made an appearance. . .and you can bet its going to piss down if we lose today!

You can bet it's going to piss down win, lose or draw.

Not a great team selection though, Benni AND Gerv?

Joker
13-05-2012, 01:55 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=155529&part=sports

The top sopcast stream Setanta CA is the best I can find.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Looks like the corporate hacks are trying their best to keep football off the net today. The peoples game - as in about 6 people and fuck the rest.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Ernesto
Thanks Joker. Seems OK thus far.

Marc Overmars
Come on you Gunners!!

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Easy win for us, I think we can afford to be complacent with this one.

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 02:00 PM
sopcast here:

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122909

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Meh. Spoke too soon.

GP
13-05-2012, 02:02 PM
COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:03 PM
BENAYOUN!!!

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:04 PM
My word

Marc Overmars
YES

COME ON ARSENAL!

Niall_Quinn
Brom spacks throwing beach balls on the pitch.

Ernesto
YEEEESSSS!

Na na na na na na na na
Yossi Benayoun
Benayoun
Yossi Benayoun!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Fortune nearly equalised apparently. Fulop had a shocker for our goal.

MS. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
LOL, good keeping.

KSE Comedy Club
YOSSSSSIIIIII!!!

GP
Fulop to have his greatest game ever? I recall him already having one for Sunderland against us.

No :coffee:

Dennis Bendtner
So Yossi has scored early in consecutive games. Let's hope this doesn't get fucked up.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:06 PM
My heart sunk a little when Le Tiss got all giddy.

Long afternoon in store. :sick:

Boss
13-05-2012, 02:06 PM
YEEEESSSS!

Na na na na na na na na
Yossi Benayoun
Benayoun
Yossi Benayoun!

:bow: :bow:

A must get

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:07 PM
If we sit back I'm going to kill someone.

GP
13-05-2012, 02:07 PM

A must get

Tempt him with free bacon.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:08 PM

A must get

Nah, anyone could have scored that (except Nik).

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Nah, anyone could have scored that (except Nik).and ramsey.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Le Tiss shouting.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Snznznzy dropped one (luckily) Koscielny to clear. Sort it out FFS.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:11 PM
WBA 1-1 Arsenal, Long.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Long was two yards offside apparently.

Ernesto
Long was offside.

c*nt

Dennis Bendtner
:(

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Fuck sake.

GP
About 5 yards offside ffs.

Robbed again.

Niall_Quinn
Can you believe how shit that was? It's half a mile offside but it's just so us.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Benayoun :bow:.

Refs fucking us over again :bow:.

Asthmatic Kitty
anyone got a non-sopcast stream that works?

Niall_Quinn
Decisions are evening themselves out, are they not?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:15 PM
2-1 Dorrans.

:rolleyes:

GP
Decisions are evening themselves out, are they not?

Decisions evening themselves out, they are not.

Marc Overmars
2-1

Fuck off Arsenal.

Ernesto
Dorrans makes it 2-1 to the Black ****-ry B*st*rds.

FFS

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:16 PM
oh christ

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 02:16 PM
:rose:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Midfield comes through for us again, refs decision changes the course of the game, our lads collapse. Seen this somewhere before. Ches having a shocker so far.

Boss
Fuck sake.

Marc Overmars
Gifted a goal and we still contrive to throw that away as soon as we can.

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Two easy saves and both fucked up.

Embarrassing.

Arsenal Fan
i fear the worse

FUCK SAKE ARSENAL

Maestro
holy shite ...sort it out boys

Niall_Quinn
We're our own worst enemies but refs have far too much influence over where the points end up.

Globalgunner
13-05-2012, 02:19 PM
If it can be fucked up, we will find a way to do it.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Chesney has been god awful

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:20 PM

You can take that to the bank.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:23 PM

If it pans out as it stands - 5 matches, no wins to round off the season.

KSE Comedy Club
Thats it lads, just jog and stroll about, not like there is anything at stake is there :rolleyes:

hymppi
any links to this horrormovie?

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh, just come the f*** on, Arsenal

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:24 PM
At least the ref and the linesmen our getting our offside decisions right. 50% ain't bad, provided you are on the right side of it.

gunnerrrrr
13-05-2012, 02:25 PM
How people keep on giving Arsene the benefit of doubt its beyond me...gone is the great manager, we are now left with a egotistical moron.

Gervhinio yet again starts in front of Oxlade...that alone is a joke...

Wenger please just fuck off

GP
13-05-2012, 02:25 PM
ffs. It's all breaking down with Gervais.

Get Ox on.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyone noticed how shit Gervinho is?

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Great cross by Jenks, hopefully Gervais was watching.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:27 PM
On Gervinho:

I don't even know why we play him at the moment, if he was any more of a headless chicken he'd own blackburn

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:28 PM
RVP hits the wall from a freekick.

gunnerrrrr
13-05-2012, 02:29 PM
RVP hits the wall from a freekick.
just fuck off

Xhaka Can’t
Not starting Oxlade is bad enough. Not bringing him on now after this performance by Gervinho is sheer utter negligence.

McNamara That Ghost...
just fuck off

:(

Niall_Quinn
Wall was about 5 yards away for the FK.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:30 PM
ANDRE SANTOS!!!!!!

Dennis Bendtner
Santos

Ernesto
Santos!

2-2!

Master Splinter
Santos!!!!!

Marc Overmars
Get in!

COME ON ARSENAL.

gunnerrrrr
13-05-2012, 02:31 PM
i love that Brazilian

GP
t'riffic goal

gunnerrrrr
fuck you Pele....Santos rules

Niall_Quinn
Beautiful by Santos 2-2, bad keeping but it counts.

Globalgunner
13-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Santos.....might be a an iffy defender but head and shoulders above Gibbs as a footballer. Lets see us srew it up again.

Niall_Quinn
Trevor Francis is gutted.

Maestro
get in, now come on RVP ..MVP

Niall_Quinn
Time to sit back again...

Letters
i love that Brazilian
MrsL :bow:

Come on Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Linesman very hot on calling our offsides - they can get it right when they want. They can get it wrong when they want too.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:36 PM

He genuinely is.

"I said you have to take shots on goal, and I'm afraid that's what Santos has done".

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:36 PM
More crap from Gervinho, he's having a shocker.

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 02:38 PM

You got it on a stream, buddy?

Globalgunner
13-05-2012, 02:40 PM
More crap from Gervinho, he's having a shocker.

So what else is new?

GP
Robin just 'letting him know he's there'

Niall_Quinn
Bad challenge by RvP, yellow card. But their guy is milking it 100%

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 02:42 PM
What a crock, their player actually stood on rvps foot and lost his footing.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Olsson giving RVP a hammering, no booking for him.

Master Splinter
Ref playing defensive midfield for WBA :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
Coquelin hasn't really worked out today, he seems well off the pace.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Olsson giving RVP a hammering, no booking for him.

Good honest challenge, he's a rascal rather than a cynical hack man.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Bad challenge by RvP, yellow card. But their guy is milking it 100%

Strangely, nothing given for the third foul on Van Persie.

Globalgunner
It should be listed as a crime against humanity for anyone to play Ramsey in front of Benayoun.

Niall_Quinn
Fucking hell, play like that from Song is simply unacceptable.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Le Tiss you twat. "GOah no".

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Gervinho hit the boards behind the goal and in to the back of the net. :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:48 PM
2-2 HT.

Niall_Quinn
Gervinho is a complete waste of space.

GP
FOR FUCKS SAKE Gervais! At least hit the fucking target!

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Gervinho JUST FUCK THE FUCK OFF!

Niall_Quinn
Write that half off, start again. 45 mins to sort this out.

Linesman has been paid btw - very obvious.

GP
HT. Not great, but we deserve to be leading.

Need to finish it off in the 2nd.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Right, can we stop fucking around now and put this to bed please.

Globalgunner
13-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Lets face facts lads, we need a better keeper. handanovic from Udinese wants to leave......head and shouders above Chesney right now. dont think we can wait for him to become agreat keeper while we continue to leak goals

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Have a feeling there's some seriously weird shit still to come in this game, way out fucked up mental stuff like us being awarded a penalty.

gunnerrrrr
Gervinho JUST FUCK THE FUCK OFF!
seconded

McNamara That Ghost...
Come on Oxocube. Ignore Wenget's requests not to go to Euro 2012.

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:53 PM
HT. Not great, but we deserve to be leading.

Need to finish it off in the 2nd.

Fucking ridiculous goal for their first. MINIMUM 2 yards offside. Van persie gets fouled repeatedly - nothing given. Van Persie then booked for his first foul. West brom then revert to fouling him again - nothing given.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Scored as many goals as the Invincibles did. :bow:

Only three away from doubling the amount they conceded. :rose:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Gervais off, Ox on. Has to be. We need somebody who can do something with the ball once they get into the danger zone. That's not Gervais. Coquelin needs to sort himself out too, he's leaving way too much space in the middle. Their keeper is playing as badly as ours, so a few more shots might help.

gunnerrrrr
13-05-2012, 02:56 PM

lol!

As a side note will Wenger have some balls to make a early change or will it be business as usual with a 70min mark sub?

Xhaka Can’t
13-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Come on Oxocube. Ignore Wenget's requests not to go to Euro 2012.

He should ignore his request not to start the second half.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:57 PM

47 goals conceded as it stands.

Impressive.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:57 PM
lol!

As a side note will Wenger have some balls to make a early change or will it be business as usual with a 70min mark sub?

Fuck knows.

It's all on Fulham.