PDA

View Full Version : Final Weekend Fixtures - What Will Be, Will Be - Sunday 13th May 2012 3pm

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Would've been interesting had the Stoke Bolton game not finished, or if it had and Bolton won, whether that City game would've ended the way it did.

hobson's choice
13-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Zero credit to those ****s. They bought it and even then almost fucked it up. Wish them all the worst.

Oh shut the fuck, you hater

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Great finish, credit to everyone involve in that City-QPR game except for Barton, what sports is all about

This whole day has been great tbh, don't care if city won the league tbh. I mean i hate it but its good to see a new name up there.

City should have won the league yonks ago tbf.

Still i have enjoyed all the races its been great.

let me leave you with this

Spurs :pal:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Must be the most mental end to a title race since Anfield 89.

Our game involved the two sides top & second and not a second match going on, although you could argue that made it a better ending than not as good.

Marc Overmars
I want to see the Soccer Saturday reaction.

Merse must have had a breakdown when Opposite scored.

Niall_Quinn
Oh shut the fuck, you hater

Erm public forum, live with it or fuck off an create a blog.

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 04:08 PM
WAS that better than Michael Thomas? I cheered very, very loud when Aguero scored. Need a cold shower :(

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Our game involved the two sides top & second and not a second match going on, although you could argue that made it a better ending than not as good.

I just mean in terms of how dramatically it was decided. Unbelievable Jeff.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Erm public forum, live with it or fuck off an create a blog.

:haha:

Niall_Quinn
Hope they remember to take the price tag off the trophy - would be a bit tasteless otherwise.

Marc Overmars
WAS that better than Michael Thomas? I cheered very, very loud when Aguero scored. Need a cold shower :(

What?

I threw up a little tbh.

GP
WAS that better than Michael Thomas? I cheered very, very loud when Aguero scored.

No

Also

Why would you do that?

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 04:10 PM
I want to see the Soccer Saturday reaction.

Merse must have had a breakdown when Opposite scored.

I was watching it on Soccer Saturday. He went ballistic, but nothing different to what he normally does. I only caught Aguero's celebration when I quickly changed back to SS1 :(

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:10 PM
I just mean in terms of how dramatically it was decided. Unbelievable Jeff.

Splendid Raymond.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 04:11 PM
One time when the Skyperbole is merited. Jesus christ. United fans must be sick.

hobson's choice
13-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Hope they remember to take the price tag off the trophy - would be a bit tasteless otherwise.

Blah, blah, they did what they had to do to secure their goal, and the final piece Aguero came through. Sounds like smart business to me.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:12 PM
So what do we cheer on next week?
Chelsea C.L title or
Spurs no C.L and may lose Bale, Modric, VDV?

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah, Thomas has to be better. As someone said, it was the top two sides going head-to-head.

As for supporting City today, as someone said, it's a public forum. Man United have won exactly the same number of trophies this season that we have.

Olivier's xmas twist

You need a slap wtf.

Marc Overmars
Didn't realise Liverpool lost. Again. :lol:

Marc Overmars
Chelsea C.L title or

Has to be a Bayern win.

But it will probably just be a case of laugh at the losers.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Chelsea C.L title or

Both whatever happens happens.

After City winning the league, Chavs winning the Cl can't be that bad tbh.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 04:14 PM

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Chelsea C.L title or

Bayern Munich. And if they do finish fourth, Spuds to draw Malaga in the qualifier.

hobson's choice
Funny how Ballotelli and Dzeko played a part in City winning afterall

Marc Overmars
I'm sure this has been answered already, but do we have to play a qualifier if Chelsea win the CL?

Ernesto
You need a slap wtf.

Why, though?

Are we under the impression that Manchester United have never bought the title in the past?

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 04:17 PM
United :haha:.

Fergie :haha:.

Spuds :haha:.

Pardew :haha:.

Liverpool :haha:.

McLeish :haha:.

Coyle :haha:.

Holt :bow:.

Summation was needed tbf.

hobson's choice
13-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Ballotelli fight for that goal :bow::bow::bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
Why, though?

Are we under the impression that Manchester United have never bought the title in the past?

No you support Arsenal thats why lol.

Gubby Allen
Here we go again. Usual peculiar ritual where grown men do the feminine bouncing up & down routine while deciding to sing in Spanish.

Niall_Quinn
DHL guy is ready to deliver the trophy, just needs a siggy and this season is done.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 04:20 PM
What an end to the season and I'm happy for City. Winning like that....unbelievable! Well done to City.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Community Shield.

Citeh vs Chelsea. :sick:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm sure this has been answered already, but do we have to play a qualifier if Chelsea win the CL?

Nope straight in. The winners will always go in automatically and if effects nothing else.

Niall_Quinn
Always like the Chavs tbh - great team!

Ernesto
No you support Arsenal thats why lol.

Roffle.

I cheered louder when our result flashed up as red!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Gareth Barry is a title winner.

Lol.

McNamara That Ghost...

No. We're in the Champions League.

:scarf:

Letters
Why, though?

Not so overtly and when they have spent big it is at least with money they've earned through previous success. They haven't just had some billionaire take over when they were in mid-table and spend, spend, spend until the won the title.
It's sickening that clubs are allowed to operate like this. It is NOT showing ambition.

All that said.
Fergie. :pal:
ManYoo fans :pal:
Rooney :pal:

hobson's choice
Clichy really showed his worth this past month, him and Zabaleta have been great

Olivier's xmas twist
Community Shield.

Citeh vs Chelsea. :sick:

That should be fun tbh. After Abromvich gives his new manager another 300 mill to win the league and Mancini gets another 400 Mill to retain it.

Good times ahead tbh.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Certainly an easier set of fans to bare watch celebrating than United or Chelsea.

17 years since I didn't mind seeing a neutral set of fans celebrating a title.

McNamara That Ghost...
Here we go again. Usual peculiar ritual where grown men do the feminine bouncing up & down routine while deciding to sing in Spanish.

Understandable for Zabaleta, Aguero, Tevez and David Silva though.

Dennis Bendtner
Stefan Savic is a title winner.

lulz

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Not so overtly and when they have spent big it is at least with money they've earned through previous success. They haven't just had some billionaire take over when they were in mid-table and spend, spend, spend until the won the title.
It's sickening that clubs are allowed to operate like this. It is NOT showing ambition.

All that said.

Becareful you'll be branded a hater.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Nasri - puke

McNamara That Ghost...
Certainly an easier set of fans to bare watch celebrating than United or Chelsea.

17 years since I didn't mind seeing a neutral set of fans celebrating a title.

It won't stay that way if they win it another three times though. Best to get the hating started early.

Letters
I would 8-2 be a Utd fan right now...

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Well done to Barton. It was the time he added on that won it.

Job done, now he can be banned for life.

McNamara That Ghost...
Agent Kolo. :haha:

He tried his best.

Niall_Quinn
Tevez - puke

hobson's choice

As to what else, build a good team from scratch and smart buying like Sevilla, Valencia, and soon to be Bilbao, and Montpelier, only to lose all your best players, and never be able to compete again.

Come dude, it is, what it is. the only way non traditional big clubs can compete is with money.

Letters
13-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Job done, now he can be banned from life.
Just fixed your little typo.

hobson's choice
Tevez - puke

Great player, who gives his all

Gubby Allen

Why is it not through money they've made through pimping themselves around like prostitutes throughout every spare inch of Asia and billions raked in through fans across the globe and even in the UK, who haven't the faintest idea where Manchester even is, haven't ever been with a chasm of the ground and 90% of whom probably didn't even have an idea they were playing today.

That's equally galling how they make their money in a different way - and they do have billionaire owners too.

GP
Tevez - puke

So's his face haha lol jk

Letters
Come dude, it is, what it is. the only way non traditional big clubs can compete is with money.
Well yes, it is what it is. And what it is is shit.

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:28 PM
We've won the secondary title in a sense, Nasri, Toure, Clichy :scarf:

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Just fixed your little typo.
:lol:

Even better.

Gubby Allen
Tevez - puke

He was a **** today aswell. Far be it to offer any semblance of a defence for Barton, but his face clutching from a light graizing of the elbow was pathetic.

Niall_Quinn
Don't know which is worse, City having outright bought the thing or Sky pretending it didn't happen and we've just seen a great sporting event unfold. The whole thing is awash with money whores. Sad day for footie, as bad as it has ever been.

GP

Yes, 110% right.

Ernesto
13-05-2012, 04:31 PM

All that said.

Letters, that emboldened bit is what I disagree with. How do you gather £6.75mil for the likes of Pallister, Webb, Wallace, Ince and Phelan pre-1993? Add Schmeichel to that list, too- the world's most expensive 'keeper, bought before the inception of the Premier League. Not off the back of an FA Cup final in 1990 and a Cup Winners Cup in 1991. We're testament to that. The prize money you'd get for winning either of those cups is negligible.

Fact is, Man Utd have thrown money at this league for over two decades now, and the only way other teams can compete is financially. It's their own monster biting them in the arse.

Dennis Bendtner
Wonder if the guy who leaked the Andy Gray stuff will do it for Gary Neville's reactions from today. I quite warmed to the rodent twat, to be honest. It must be hard concealing your emotions. Nothing harder than today.

McNamara That Ghost...
Coyle. :lol:

Bye.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Citeh's next ambition is to buy every medal in Old Trafford.

And Newcastle supporters.

Ambition :bow:.

Olivier's xmas twist
Don't know which is worse, City having outright bought the thing or Sky pretending it didn't happen and we've just seen a great sporting event unfold. The whole thing is awash with money whores. Sad day for footie, as bad as it has ever been.

I know it sucks etc but at least we can do this

Fergie :pal:

Utd :pal:

Football has changed it seems money wins it these days, the game we and love is dead.

Marc Overmars
Segrio Opposite. :bow:

One of their players I can't hate. He's awesome.

LDG
13-05-2012, 04:33 PM
City can fuck emselves! They bought it. ****s. We'll have it off em next season.

Master Splinter
Coyle. :lol:

Bye.

No Ryo again.

Clooney :doh:.

At least he can replace Wenget now.

McNamara That Ghost...
Clichy has dyed his hair blue.

Gubby Allen
Coyle not too happy, looks like neither Stoke goal should've stood.

First one, unsurprisingly they were overphysical & knocked the keeper over.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Another Liverpool defeat & no goals slipped through unnoticed.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Michael Owen playing for United today & not tweeting? Just in time for the Euros.

Niall_Quinn
**** lesbo too much of a sad **** to celebrate, has to try rubbing it in. Classless mercenary fuck. Like the rest of the ****s in that purchasing department.

Shaqiri Is Boss
Looking at Aguero's winning goal, Paddy Kenny barely even tries to save it :ninja:

Dennis Bendtner

Good lad is Segrio. I think there might have been some doubts about him doing it when it really mattered before today. But put to bed now. Dennis Bendtner would have fucked that. Segrio's had a brilliant first season.

Olivier's xmas twist
City can fuck emselves! They bought it. ****s. We'll have it off em next season.

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:36 PM
What does it mean, "they bought it"? What is the level of spending beyond which you can say the title's "been bought"? What about United's billionaire owners, what about the amount of money they get because of their global "brand", etc etc?

You can't just spend money and win a title. You need a tactically astute manager, and players who have the right mentality in adversity. City showed that today by winning the game in injury time. Aguero could have shanked that shot under pressure but showed what why he's a world class player.

It's quite petty to begrudge them the title, they deserve it. Yes, they spent money to win it but that's the only way in modern football, otherwise the United-Chelsea duopoly would just continue. Our model of fleecing the fans and banking the profits will never deliver a title because our goal isn't to win trophies. Until that changes we'll continue to watch teams like United and City with envy.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Wonder if the guy who leaked the Andy Gray stuff will do it for Gary Neville's reactions from today.

What happened then?

McNamara That Ghost...
Malaga to finish fourth and PSG will go top today.

Dirty money. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist

Kompany is one in happy to get a medal he desrves it tbh.

Niall_Quinn
Clichy has dyed his hair blue.

Yep, he started as the boot boy at shitty and has worked his way up. True blue all the way through. Don't laugh, Sky are such a joke they could run with that today.

Shaqiri Is Boss
Another Liverpool defeat & no goals slipped through unnoticed.
Very forgetful season for us.

I think that might finally signal the end for Kenny. I said even before the season started he probably wouldn't be in charge for 2012-13, I just hoped it wasn't like this.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:39 PM
What does it mean, "they bought it"? What is the level of spending beyond which you can say the title's "been bought"? What about United's billionaire owners, what about the amount of money they get because of their global "brand", etc etc?

You can't just spend money and win a title. You need a tactically astute manager, and players who have the right mentality in adversity. City showed that today by winning the game in injury time. Aguero could have shanked that shot under pressure but showed what why he's a world class player.

It's quite petty to begrudge them the title, they deserve it. Yes, they spent money to win it but that's the only way in modern football, otherwise the United-Chelsea duopoly would just continue. Our model of fleecing the fans and banking the profits will never deliver a title because our goal isn't to win trophies. Until that changes we'll continue to watch teams like United and City with envy.

You don't deserve it mate, end of. Your lot doesn't get affected by injuries, suspensions anything that other teams have to face (even the chavs to a degree). This is a pure cash trophy, £250K paid to every player, 3 mercenaries per position. And you STILL almost fucked it up.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 04:39 PM

I've never understood that either. A Director with 85 million is ok, but one with 850 million is not?

It's just an extra '0' in an obscene amount of money as far as I can see.

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I'd much rather have people like PHW running our club, who don't put much money in for investment and who regularly chastise the fans in the Daily Star for questioning the direction the club's taking. Who wouldn't want owners like that? At least he's a bastion of upper-middle class English values, rather than those nouveau riches sandmonkeys.

Niall_Quinn

I think that might finally signal the end for Kenny. I said even before the season started he probably wouldn't be in charge for 2012-13, I just hoped it wasn't like this.

Heard Martinez is on the way and Kenny is getting kicked (quite hard) upstairs.

Dennis Bendtner
What happened then?

No nothing controversial, it'd just be funny to see his emotional state after each goal. Slightly harsh, but a bit funny.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 04:41 PM

I read that the owners are going on a full-on purge. The woman in the legal dept. and some others getting kicked out. There'll only be Kenny left soon. And...

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Heard Martinez is on the way and Kenny is getting kicked (quite hard) upstairs.
I've thought that's the most likely thing to happen.

I'll sit on the fence with Martinez until he gets himself going for the first 6 months of the season. Not totally convinced with him yet

GP
13-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I read that the owners are going on a full-on purge. The woman in the legal dept. and some others getting kicked out. There'll only be Kenny left soon. And...

Finally John Barnes will get the job he deserves.

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:43 PM
You don't deserve it mate, end of. Your lot doesn't get affected by injuries, suspensions anything that other teams have to face (even the chavs to a degree). This is a pure cash trophy, £250K paid to every player, 3 mercenaries per position. And you STILL almost fucked it up.

Listen you motherfucking piece of shit, I'm not a City fan, I don't particularly give a shit that they've won the trophy but this constant stream of anti-City bile is quite petty and pathetic IMO. It's making Arsenal fans look bitter and twisted, when even Manure fans have managed to congratulate them on their success. I'm not saying we should be happy they won (i'm not), but we can at least acknowledge it's a great achievement.

You don't like Citeh winning it because they've upset the applecart. Despite your protestations to the contrary, you're probably one of those posh, upper middle class silver spoon twats who believe in "tradition" and don't like it when someone else from outside the "establishment" achieves success.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:43 PM
I'd much rather have people like PHW running our club, who don't put much money in for investment and who regularly chastise the fans in the Daily Star for questioning the direction the club's taking. Who wouldn't want owners like that? At least he's a bastion of upper-middle class English values, rather than those nouveau riches sandmonkeys.

PHW is not in charge though

Joker :pal:

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 04:44 PM
United have the highest runners-up points total in history.

It's also only the 4th time in 20 years they've finished trophyless.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Listen you motherfucking piece of shit, I'm not a City fan, I don't particularly give a shit that they've won the trophy but this constant stream of anti-City bile is quite petty and pathetic IMO. It's making Arsenal fans look bitter and twisted, when even Manure fans have managed to congratulate them on their success. I'm not saying we should be happy they won (i'm not), but we can at least acknowledge it's a great achievement.

You don't like Citeh winning it because they've upset the applecart. Despite your protestations to the contrary, you're probably one of those posh, upper middle class silver spoon twats who believe in "tradition" and don't like it when someone else from outside the "establishment" achieves success.

True enough, I don't like gypos in my field without an invitation. So tell your mates to piss off or I'll call the council.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 04:46 PM
In the Mirror?

The Mirror have flipped-flopped between saying he's gone and saying he's safe for weeks. Same with Ayre. It's almost as if they're making it up as they go along....

The lawyer was reported to have gone weeks ago (when the last lot did) along with various coaches; Achterberg (:cloud9:) our GK coach being the main one.

For the record I do think there will be another spate of departures, and Kenny will be part of it.

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:46 PM
True enough, I don't like gypos in my field without an invitation. So tell your mates to piss off or I'll call the council.

Just admit it, the only reason you don't like City winning the league is that the club's owned by those dark skinned Arabs. You called them "sandrats" in a previous thread, and there was someone else who made a derogatory comment calling them "Prince Ali Baba with his 10 wives" or something like that.

It must make you furious supporting Arsenal considering that we have so many players who don't belong to the "master race" as you see it?

Syn
13-05-2012, 04:47 PM
but we can at least acknowledge it's a great achievement.

It's not.

Cheers though.

GP
13-05-2012, 04:48 PM

Full on meltdown in here

GP
13-05-2012, 04:49 PM
It's not.

Cheers though.

:gp:

I'm not congratulation the Jawas.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Just admit it, the only reason you don't like City winning the league is that the club's owned by those dark skinned Arabs. You called them "sandrats" in a previous thread, and there was someone else who made a derogatory comment calling them "Prince Ali Baba with his 10 wives" or something like that.

It must make you furious supporting Arsenal considering that we have so many players who don't belong to the "master race" as you see it?

Wow, talk about being a bad winner! LOL. Anyone who says a word about your precious shitty is a toff and a racist, second time you've gone down that route. I didn't do the "sandrat" thing btw but I DID do Ali Baba - that's just your paranoia or dishonesty at play though, I meant Ali Baba and the 40 thieves because take a look at your precious Arabs and how they got their money. Oops! And I'm the pro-establishment type? You sure about that?

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Sandrats. :bow:

Ali Baba. :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 04:50 PM
In the Mirror?

The Mirror have flipped-flopped between saying he's gone and saying he's safe for weeks. Same with Ayre. It's almost as if they're making it up as they go along....

The lawyer was reported to have gone weeks ago (when the last lot did) along with various coaches; Achterberg (:cloud9:) our GK coach being the main one.

For the record I do think there will be another spate of departures, and Kenny will be part of it.

I think so. It was on the same link at the story about Van Persie's wife. So yeah prolly guesswork.

Just be interesting to see how it's handled if/when it happens i.e. Kenny getting some role upstairs.

AVB might be a good shout. Liverpool don't have the 'old boys' as such.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Bitter bastards. I don't mind City and we have more of a reason to hate Man Utd given our history with that club. Those guys win titles all the time. Good to see someone new win for a change.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:51 PM
James Brown is no more on Soccer Saturday.

:rose:

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:52 PM
It's not.

Cheers though.

Of course it isn't :rolleyes:

Although you're clearly an Islamophobe (judging by your comments in other threads) so I can understand your annoyance at a Muslim owned club winning the league.

Niall_Quinn
Apparently the shitty "fans" were leaving the stadium with minutes still to go. LOL, guess they were off to buy Utd shirts.

Joker
Bitter bastards. I don't mind City and we have more of a reason to hate Man Utd given our history with that club. Those guys win titles all the time. Good to see someone new win for a change.

Exactly, some people are behaving like Spud fans on here.

Dennis Bendtner
:haha: :haha:

Getting better.

GP
13-05-2012, 04:53 PM

Although you're clearly an Islamophobe (judging by your comments in other threads) so I can understand your annoyance at a Muslim owned club winning the league.

Niall_Quinn

LOL, another "racist" who won't cheer the title you just bought. Shame.

GP
Apparently the shitty "fans" were leaving the stadium with minutes still to go. LOL, guess they were off to buy Utd shirts.

They just went to beat their many, many wives.

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:55 PM
LOL, another "racist" who won't cheer the title you just bought. Shame.

No I'm not the one pretending to be a City fan on here mate, you're the one trying to act the "man of the people" when we know you're not.

You're absolute scum, the lowest of the low and it's a shame that people like you infest the world.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 04:55 PM

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuDbh_xFM0

Gubby Allen

I can't see him being sacked. But is that Liverpool's lowest points total or place ever in the P.L.

They were saying worst something since 1954 earlier too, but not sure what.

GP
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Niall_Quinn
No I'm not the one pretending to be a City fan on here mate, you're the one trying to act the "man of the people" when we know you're not.

You're absolute scum, the lowest of the low and it's a shame that people like you infest the world.

I KNOW you're not PRETENDING to be a shitty fan. You're the real deal no doubt.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuDbh_xFM0

Lovebites and everything :haha:

Joker
13-05-2012, 04:58 PM
I KNOW you're not PRETENDING to be a shitty fan. You're the real deal no doubt.

Why, because I can at least acknowledge they've had a good season and deserve to win the league? Fuck off, you're absolute vermin and the type who go on rallys shouting "E E E EDL" and spitting on the "darkies". To begrudge a team winning the league because of the ethnic origin of their owners shows you up to be pure pondlife.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Bitter? Damn right I am. A team wins the title at the behest of one man, propping a club up which otherwise wouldn't exist. And as a football supporter I am supposed to take it on the chin? :lol:

Joker
13-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Bitter? Damn right I am. A team wins the title due to the behest of one man, propping a club up which otherwise wouldn't exist. And as a football supporter I am supposed to take it on the chin? :lol:

tbh I'm not aiming my comments at you. It's the excess jealously and bitterness on display by a select few that's way OTT. Of course I'm not happy that City won the league, and winning the league in this manner shouldn't be allowed, but it's the world we live in and unless we cast a critical eye over our own ownership (and the benefits we've had especially in the past through having rich owners) we can't really say much.

It doesn't help that a lot of the anger at City is based on prejudice which isn't nice to see.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Why, because I can at least acknowledge they've had a good season and deserve to win the league? Fuck off, you're absolute vermin and the type who go on rallys shouting "E E E EDL" and spitting on the "darkies". To begrudge a team winning the league because of the ethnic origin of their owners shows you up to be pure pondlife.

Never seen such a passionate defence of a club on here. Respect!

GP
13-05-2012, 05:02 PM
It doesn't help that a lot of the anger at City is based on prejudice which isn't nice to see.

No it isn't. That's a fabrication of your fucked up, twisted mind.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 05:04 PM
tbh I'm not aiming my comments at you. It's the excess jealously and bitterness on display by a select few that's way OTT. Of course I'm not happy that City won the league, and winning the league in this manner shouldn't be allowed, but it's the world we live in and unless we cast a critical eye over our own ownership (and the benefits we've had especially in the past through having rich owners) we can't really say much.

Why? Why should I have to preface every comment towards Citeh by acknowledging what is going on with Arsenal? Look at NQ, he has utter enmity for how Citeh operate which you choose to hone in on but then completely forget NQ is just as scathing with how Arsenal are run.

Before I am an Arsenal supporter, I am a football supporter too. What Arsenal do, only affects Arsenal. What Citeh do, affects every club.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:04 PM

And it's doubly disturbing that the prejudice is completely invisible! Worst kind of racism that, the stuff that is insidiously imaginary and created by shitty fans to try to excuse buying the title.

Joker
13-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Never seen such a passionate defence of a club on here. Respect!

Read the post you fucking lowlife it wasn't a defence of what City are doing, it's accepting that this is world we live in and if we criticise City we need to criticise a whole host of clubs including our own.

You talk about the club winning the league having more resources being unfair. Well, look at how Newcastle couldn't make it into the Champions League, ending up behind us and the Spuds, two clubs who are much stronger financially than the Toon. Should we begrudge that as another example of money winning?

hobson's choice
13-05-2012, 05:05 PM
What I find funny is how City winning is bad for football, but yet 3 teams in about a 20 years span winning the PL, 2 teams essentially dominating La Liga, 3 teams owning Serie A, Bayern dominating and when they don't win buying everyone's players in Germany, 3 teams winning all but 3 titles in and Holland was just perfectly fine.

And of course money played no part of it at all. It's only now that money has been the deciding factor on who wins.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 05:07 PM
I think so. It was on the same link at the story about Van Persie's wife. So yeah prolly guesswork.

Just be interesting to see how it's handled if/when it happens i.e. Kenny getting some role upstairs.

AVB might be a good shout. Liverpool don't have the 'old boys' as such.
It's good they get paid to basically do what we do.

If Kenny gives his blessing, as it where, then it will be OK. Obviously RAWK will kick off but they always do.

AVB is a name that keeps coming up. He actually does fit a lot of the criteria so I'm not ruling him out. And then there's Rafa...

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:08 PM
What I find funny is how City winning is bad for football, but yet 3 teams in about a 20 years span winning the PL, 2 teams essentially dominating La Liga, 3 teams owning Serie A, Bayern dominating and when they don't win buying everyone's players in Germany, 3 teams winning all but 3 titles in and Holland was just perfectly fine.

And of course money played no part of it at all. It's only now that money has been the deciding factor on who wins.

Nobody is saying only 3 teams winning it is good. But having an even richer bunch come in to do the same shit is hardly the answer. It's not like football is heading in the right direction, is it? Of course shitty winning it is bad for football. All bubbles collapse and that's where footie is heading fast. Who wants that?

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Exactly, some people are behaving like Spud fans on here.

Winning the title that way...it's pretty epic and like when I see a stunning goal scored, I celebrate and clap. Hats off to City. Great end to the season and I can't wait for next season. It's a reminder of why I love watching football. You just can't beat those moments. It's been a sucky season for us, but for once, I'd like to just leave all the negatives alone for a moment. The bitterness isn't necessary. We've never really had a problem with City either. Let em live, I say. Plus, there victory doesn't relate to our failure. This money talk is a smoke screen and distracts from the obvious tactical and philosophical problems we have in our camp.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Read the post you fucking lowlife it wasn't a defence of what City are doing, it's accepting that this is world we live in and if we criticise City we need to criticise a whole host of clubs including our own.

You talk about the club winning the league having more resources being unfair. Well, look at how Newcastle couldn't make it into the Champions League, ending up behind us and the Spuds, two clubs who are much stronger financially than the Toon. Should we begrudge that as another example of money winning?

Yep, I have been far too forgiving of our board. My bad. You know you have some real great points here. Really convincing stuff.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Winning the title that way...it's pretty epic and like when I see a stunning goal scored, I celebrate and clap. Hats off to City. Great end to the season and I can't wait for next season. It's a reminder of why I love watching football. You just can't beat those moments. It's been a sucky season for us, but for once, I'd like to just leave all the negatives alone for a moment. The bitterness isn't necessary. We've never really had a problem with City either. Let em live, I say. Plus, there victory doesn't relate to our failure. This money talk is a smoke screen and distracts from the obvious tactical and philosophical problems we have in our camp.

You're right in the respect the last minute drama has disguised the somewhat routine purchase of the trophy. It was a fortunate turn of events for them.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Nobody is saying only 3 teams winning it is good. But having an even richer bunch come in to do the same shit is hardly the answer. It's not like football is heading in the right direction, is it? Of course shitty winning it is bad for football. All bubbles collapse and that's where footie is heading fast. Who wants that?

Hell no is football dying. That was one of the best seasons we've seen in a while. Even Arsenal fans were saying they enjoyed the season. Henry's return and epic goals, RVP's goals...we had epic moments. I felt we had a shitty season personally but I enjoyed watching other teams and this was a great ending. Most neutrals have said this was great season to remember so I think your wrong. Regardless or who owns who or how much such and such spend on players; you can't recreate that sort of tension. It was just a classic sporting moment.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Bitter? Damn right I am. A team wins the title at the behest of one man, propping a club up which otherwise wouldn't exist. And as a football supporter I am supposed to take it on the chin? :lol:

But you could come up with an equally bitter reason for watching any of Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham winning it, even Liverpool at a push, all to do with money. It's galling watching Man City win it the way they have but it would be any of those too.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Almost forgot.

Bolton. :haha:

What a sickener Opposite's goal could've been for QPR had Bolton not ballsed up.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 05:18 PM
You're right in the respect the last minute drama has disguised the somewhat routine purchase of the trophy. It was a fortunate turn of events for them.

Routine purchase? Routine! Does that include Man Utd's victories? The richest club in the land? It's bloody boring when they win it every year and we have more of reason to hate them as a club over City. Don't be so bitter.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 05:18 PM
But you could come up with an equally bitter reason for watching any of Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham winning it, even Liverpool at a push, all to do with money. It's galling watching Man City win it the way they have but it would be any of those too.

Of course. It wouldn't be because one guy just decided 'this is the club for me' though. And it wouldn't be at a club that is running with wages exceeding turnover.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 05:19 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 05:19 PM
On a day of breakdowns, this one is quite special:

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish: "It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

What a big man.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Hell no is football dying. That was one of the best seasons we've seen in a while. Even Arsenal fans were saying they enjoyed the season. Henry's return and epic goals, RVP's goals...we had epic moments. I felt we had a shitty season personally but I enjoyed watching other teams and this was a great ending. Most neutrals have said this was great season to remember so I think your wrong. Regardless or who owns who or how much such and such spend on players; you can't recreate that sort of tension. It was just a classic sporting moment.

A classic, like when Ginny unwraps the pressy and it's not a pony but then she hears clip-clop coming from the garden and all's well in the end. Tragedy averted.

Syn
13-05-2012, 05:21 PM

Damn, I would've loved to see the few more seconds after that.

Coney
13-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Of course. It wouldn't be because one guy just decided 'this is the club for me' though. And it wouldn't be at a club that is running with wages exceeding turnover.

When you say 'exceeding turnover', that is incorrect. You should say 'massively exceeding turnover'. :good:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 05:22 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

:haha: it's Rafa!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Big 'Eck. :bow:

I can't wait for he and Kean to pair up at a club.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Routine purchase? Routine! Does that include Man Utd's victories? The richest club in the land? It's bloody boring when they win it every year and we have more of reason to hate them as a club over City. Don't be so bitter.

If it was even possible for the geordies to have won it I would have clapped that. There would be an achievement there to respect. But shitty or utd? Please. Who's going to take that seriously? Shitty were just plucked out of the pile, the cash was dumped in and the title followed. What else is there to say?

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 05:23 PM

It's not as if City ran away with the league. There are a enough good teams in the Prem to win next years title. In La Liga, it's different. The gulf between the top two and the rest is huge. That makes the league boring.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Almost forgot.

Bolton. :haha:

What a sickener Opposite's goal could've been for QPR had Bolton not ballsed up.

Bit more of being Stoke'd than ballsing it up from the sound of it. Worth watching later.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 05:25 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18052149

Jones' face :haha:

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 05:29 PM
What else is there to say?

Kick Racism Out Of Football Message Boards?

Syn
13-05-2012, 05:32 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18052149

Jones' face :haha:

Ah, that's what I wanted to see. Cheers.

There was quite an eerie 'cheer' or screech or whatever it was.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 05:33 PM
If it was even possible for the geordies to have won it I would have clapped that. There would be an achievement there to respect. But shitty or utd? Please. Who's going to take that seriously? Shitty were just plucked out of the pile, the cash was dumped in and the title followed. What else is there to say?

What else? Jealousy is a muthafuka! :lol:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Oli Worth on Twitter: "Fair play to Mike Dean for booking Sergio Aguero for his goal celebration - got to stamp that kind of thing out of football."

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 05:35 PM
WTF Joker has has finally cracked.

We know how it ends we have seen it all before.

One of those He turned the gun on everyone else before himself stories.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 05:39 PM
ten you motherfucking piece of shit, I'm not a City fan, I don't particularly give a shit that they've won the trophy but this constant stream of anti-City bile is quite petty and pathetic LisIMO. It's making Arsenal fans look bitter and twisted, when even Manure fans have managed to congratulate them on their success. I'm not saying we should be happy they won (i'm not), but we can at least acknowledge it's a great achievement.You don't like Citeh winning it because they've upset the applecart. Despite your protestations to the contrary, you're probably one of those posh, upper middle class silver spoon twats who believe in "tradition" and don't like it when someone else from outside the "establishment" achieves success.

Why should we, were not city fans and if Spending 400 mill to win the league and then win it on goal diffence is an achievement the the way UTD and Chavs even us have won the title in the past must have been something evenb better.

City did not desrve to win this league and had UTD not bottle it they would not have either.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 05:44 PM
What else? Jealousy is a muthafuka! :lol:

Can you seriously not see the difference between us beating Utd when we were winning titles and shitty coming along and dumping cash on the table? Fair enough if you can't, but I can and I suspect most people can. And honestly, to see scumbags like Tevez win out, nothing glorious about that, is there?

Coney
13-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Kick Racism Out Of Football Message Boards?

KROOFMB?

Not catchy enough.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Can you seriously not see the difference between us beating Utd when we were winning titles and shitty coming along and dumping cash on the table? Fair enough if you can't, but I can and I suspect most people can. And honestly, to see scumbags like Tevez win out, nothing glorious about that, is there?

Too many twats on this fourm tbh. Why people expcet us to bow down to city its retarted tbh.

Png such a wum tbh.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Blackburn boss Steve Kean is looking ahead to bolstering his squad in the summer after his side's Premier League campaign ended with a defeat at Chelsea.

"We'll be straight off at it," he told Sky Sports. "I'll be sitting down with the owners over the next few days.

"We've spoken extensively and we'll get the budget put in place, we'll get the players approached and we'll try and hold onto the majority of the squad so it's going to be an exciting summer.

"If we can add some signings, which I'm sure we will, let's look forward to pre-season until the fixtures come out and really get a good run of games."

Exciting times:haha:

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 05:55 PM
First time in a while all 3 promoted clubs stayed up.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Too many twats on this fourm tbh. Why people expcet us to bow down to city id retarted tbh.

Because most other fans seem to have done?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Because most other fans seem to have done?

I have not see other fans do this and im not bothered if they do. But calling peoples haters etc because they won't praise City is pathetic.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 06:01 PM

Too right, it's like buying a degree off the internet.

Joker
13-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Too many twats on this fourm tbh. Why people expcet us to bow down to city its retarted tbh.

Png such a wum tbh.

He's a twat for voicing an opinion is he?

And it's a bit rich you calling some a wum.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 06:04 PM

There is a difference but I don't care because you and I both know that City's money isn't what's stopping us from winning the league.

Also, this is why I say it's jealousy. This is specifically aimed at you and nobody else. Each week you say we need to get rid of our board for owners that care and willing to spend money. You berate Stan for not spending his American millions on our squad. But at the same time you dismiss City because they've brought in owners that are willing to spend. It's a bit hypocritical in my opinion. Sour grapes too.

Where you and me differ is that I believe sound tactical management and discipline can win us the league. That all comes from the manager. You on the other hand have been arguing all season for new owners and better quality players over tactical/managerial changes. You're arguing for a City type model but on a smaller scale.

There is a difference between how we won titles, it did cost money but overall we had a fresh manager that developed a brand of football that nobody else could live with. We need to get back to that. City have bought they're way up from being a B class team to top tier. They're able to compete with the best but it doesn't mean they automatically win the league each year.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:05 PM
He's a twat for voicing an opinion is he?And it's a bit rich you calling some a wum.

Never said he was i said people on here are twats. don't try to be clever with me sonny.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Too right, it's like buying a degree off the internet.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 06:07 PM
I have not see other fans do this and im not bothered if they do. But calling peoples haters etc because they won't praise City is pathetic.

Well you never know with the media how they portray things but they interviewed half a dozen Man Utd fans outside the ground on Sky & the beeb, they all congratulated city, admitted they were probably the better side and didn't bring up money, QPR fans too, albeit they're probably in shock they'd stayed up. Then various other people have al offered congratulations. I haven't been on every forum, but based on that it seems odd we're more put out by it than even Man Utd and seemingly many others.

Maybe we are.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 06:10 PM
He's a twat for voicing an opinion is he?

And it's a bit rich you calling some a wum.

Ignore that chump. :lol:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 06:11 PM

But I'm a Man Utd hater and despise them winning it but will usually offer congratulations to them. The year after the Chelsea run of titles was probably Fergie's best achievement. I found it unbearable but accept they were terrific.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Well you never know with the media how they portray things but they interviewed half a dozen Man Utd fans outside the ground on Sky & the beeb, they all congratulated city, admitted they were probably the better side and didn't bring up money, QPR fans too, albeit they're probably in shock they'd stayed up. Then various other people have al offered congratulations. I haven't been on every forum, but based on that it seems odd we're more put out by it than even Man Utd and seemingly many others.

Maybe we are.

Yes because UTD fans on tv will really go and say City bought the league they did not deserve to win it. im sure they want to look bitter. But like i have said City should have won the league yonks ago, UTD did not have a decent team this season and really should never have caught up with them.

Well done to city for winning the league though.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Ignore that chump. :lol:

If anyones a chump its you, you rat bastard.

Grow up you ****.

Coney
13-05-2012, 06:18 PM
:popcorn:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 06:21 PM
A GW warzone when we secure 3rd place?

Interesting.

Gubby Allen
Why is the Blackburn title of 95 not looked upon with any hatred or contempt?

Or Shearer ever referred to as that money grabbing bastard who bought his only trophy?

McNamara That Ghost...
Ok it is a long time since the matches have finished now, that's it for the namecalling. Thanks.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:22 PM
There is a difference but I don't care because you and I both know that City's money isn't what's stopping us from winning the league.

Also, this is why I say it's jealousy. This is specifically aimed at you and nobody else. Each week you say we need to get rid of our board for owners that care and willing to spend money. You berate Stan for not spending his American millions on our squad. But at the same time you dismiss City because they've brought in owners that are willing to spend. It's a bit hypocritical in my opinion. Sour grapes too.

Where you and me differ is that I believe sound tactical management and discipline can win us the league. That all comes from the manager. You on the other hand have been arguing all season for new owners and better quality players over tactical/managerial changes. You're arguing for a City type model but on a smaller scale.

There is a difference between how we won titles, it did cost money but overall we had a fresh manager that developed a brand of football that nobody else could live with. We need to get back to that. City have bought they're way up from being a B class team to top tier. They're able to compete with the best but it doesn't mean they automatically win the league each year.

I've said this to you before but making a profit in the transfer window and lunatic levels of spending are not the only two options. And it doesn't really matter whether we win, compete or get relegated - city's level of spending is still a joke. They are a poisonous operation. They are one of the few clubs that could have held Tevez to account for his actions, instead they rewarded him. Sickening stuff and the true measure of what shitty is all about - cash. Nothing else.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 06:23 PM

Or Shearer ever referred to as that money grabbing bastard who bought his only trophy?

Probably because Jack Walker was a Blackburn supporter. And really, how many seasons was it they went (comparitively) mental with spending?

Niall_Quinn
Ok it is a long time since the matches have finished now, that's it for the namecalling. Thanks.

Poobum.

Syn
Yeah, the way they let Tevez walk back in was a joke. No class at that club at all.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 06:24 PM
A GW warzone when we secure 3rd place?

Interesting.

Not sure if this has cropped up elsewhere in a thread, but this should make it even more of one:

Nasri: I hope AFC fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate finishing 3rd and I'll focus on winning titles."

Olivier's xmas twist

Sowy maccy.

Niall_Quinn

It was and it is. Nobody takes that "achievement" seriously do they?

Joker
13-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Yeah, the way they let Tevez walk back in was a joke. No class at that club at all.

What's this "class" thing that people keep talking about? How do you "earn" it? Or is it something you're born with, like PHW with his public school tie and all that?

Syn
13-05-2012, 06:26 PM
What's this "class" thing that people keep talking about?

Google's wonderful.

Olivier's xmas twist
Not sure if this has cropped up elsewhere in a thread, but this should make it even more of one:

Well done to him.

Gubby Allen
Probably because Jack Walker was a Blackburn supporter. And really, how many seasons was it they went (comparitively) mental with spending?

You're probably right thinking about it, but if that's it, it's an interesting means to distinguishing it.

Power n Glory

Some people just can't help themselves and speak my name too often. It's not my fault. :lol:

Joker
13-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Google's wonderful.

Well so what if Tevez was allowed back in? Is it really such a big deal and does it really show they lack "class" in any way? If they've settled the matter behind closed doors then so be it, no need for a moral crusade on anyone's part.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:28 PM

I doubt anyone at that club would know what class was even if they were all a bunch of teachers.

Syn
13-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Well so what if Tevez was allowed back in? Is it really such a big deal and does it really show they lack "class" in any way?

It does lack class, yes.

Power n Glory
13-05-2012, 06:29 PM

You should have seen his interview on Sky. Funny shit. :lol:

But he's within his rights. He gets it daily on Twitter and he's gonna gloat. Give as good as you get.

Joker
13-05-2012, 06:30 PM
I doubt anyone at that club would know what class was even if they were all a bunch of teachers.

Again you bring up class, how do you define it? (and a google search doesn't get anywhere because there are many meanings of the word). What is behaving in a "classy" way? Do you think our owners behave in a classy way?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 06:30 PM
You're probably right thinking about it, but if that's it, it's an interesting means to distinguishing it.

It's also possibly due to the fact it failed rather quickly. I mean they were relegated only four years later I think and not really challengers outside of 93/94 and 94/95.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:35 PM
But I'm a Man Utd hater and despise them winning it but will usually offer congratulations to them. The year after the Chelsea run of titles was probably Fergie's best achievement. I found it unbearable but accept they were terrific.

TBF to the mancs most of the money they spent to win title was done with the money they have earned by winning things. Not just cause some rich guy threw money at them and said go win the league at all cost etc.

Not bothred by it, but i won't suck up to city for it.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:35 PM
What's this "class" thing that people keep talking about? How do you "earn" it? Or is it something you're born with, like PHW with his public school tie and all that?

Class?

Well it would be like if somebody said you were a city fan because you keep posting crap about Arsenal and defend city to the hilt and then you started flinging about accusations of racism, calling people scum, pond life, ranting and raving every malicious and unsubstantiated accusation you could think of.

Winding you up is an example of "class" (classic stuff), you having a meltdown and displaying your real character - well that's what you'd call a complete lack of class. Hope that was helpful.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 06:37 PM

He's done us, he has.

Fair play to Samir.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Well so what if Tevez was allowed back in? Is it really such a big deal and does it really show they lack "class" in any way? If they've settled the matter behind closed doors then so be it, no need for a moral crusade on anyone's part.

True, it's better to go all out chasing RvP for winding up the opposition.

Tevez = Classy
RvP = Classless

Mancini with his yellow cards = classy
Wenger not being an alcoholic = Classless

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:40 PM
He's done us, he has.

Fair play to Samir.

Well he tagged along anyway, like the little kid who hangs around with the bigger kids and is the mouthiest git of the group. Don't you just hate those little ****s?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:46 PM
He's done us, he has.

Fair play to Samir.

Speak for yourself.

Özim
13-05-2012, 06:47 PM
:lol: makes a good point, I expect Wenger will get a rise, 7.5 million isn't enough for a man getting 3rd place when he usually always gets 4th!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Charlie's cousin. :bow:

Özim
13-05-2012, 06:49 PM
He's done us, he has.

Fair play to Samir.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:49 PM
:lol: makes a good point, I expect Wenger will get a rise, 7.5 million isn't enough for a man getting 3rd place when he usually always gets 4th!

Was does Wenger have to do with the point Nasri was makiing none at all. he did no even mention wenger. Dam your obbsession with the guy is just weird.

Özim
13-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Was does Wenger have to do with the point Nasri was makiing none at all. he did no even mention wenger. Dam your obbsession with the guy is just weird.
Wenger's the one who's happy being a loser, the fans have no control over that.

Nasri knows :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Wenger's the one who's happy being a loser, the fans have no control over that.

Nasri knows :lol:

Yes because he said that and not blamed the fans infact ever since he has moved he has blamed wenger. stop being silly.

And all this Wengers a loser stuff makes you sound so Childish grow up.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:52 PM
We've made another profit in the transfer window and (somehow, by some weirdness) finished 3rd. Could we have realistically finished any higher? For all his flaws it's a bit of a non-starter to suggest Wenger hasn't earned his money when you compare it to what others are getting. Crazy amount of cash but that's what football is today.

Still trying to figure out how we finished 3rd after only playing half a season.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Still trying to figure out how we finished 3rd after only playing half a season.

Everyone else was shit.

Özim
13-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Yes because he said that and not blamed the fans infact ever since he has moved he has blamed wenger. stop being silly.
Why should the fans give a sh*t?

I don't, I agree with him 3rd place is nowhere, he might have mentioned the fans but it's really related to the way the club and manager operate, they're the ones have a level of control over the outcome.

Özim
13-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Everyone else was shit.
Pretty much :lol:

Spuds bottled it big time (an Arsenal style bottle job), Chelsea were sh*t, Liverpool worst ever who else is there?

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Why should the fans give a sh*t?

I don't, I agree with him 3rd place is nowhere, he might have mentioned the fans but it's really related to the way the club and manager operate, they're the ones have a level of control over the outcome.

You missed my point.

Nasri is the one who has slammed our fans and only the fans.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-05-2012, 06:56 PM
In every game so far for QPR, Cisse has either scored or been sent off :lol:

Can't say he hasn't had an impact.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Glory-Glory is struggling a bit.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Everyone else was shit.

Including Swanselona?

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Glory-Glory is struggling a bit.

They'll have a lot of glory hunters rushing to sign on after their title win.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I want to read the Official Pissed Off thread but alas, I can't.

Özim
13-05-2012, 06:59 PM
You missed my point.

Nasri is the one who has slammed our fans and only the fans.
Hardly slammed, he made a funny comment that happens to be on the button.

It's a joke based on the fact all we have to settle for being losers every season, but who's fault is that....not the fans that's for sure. It's just as much a dig a Wenger and the club as the fans IMO.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:03 PM

It's a joke based on the fact all we have to settle for being losers every season, but who's fault is that....not the fans that's for sure. It's just as much a dig a Wenger and the club as the fans IMO.

No he never since the day he left he blamed the fans for the reason he left not Wenger not the board but the fans because we boosed him or some shite.

He has no problem with wenger he said so.

Özim
13-05-2012, 07:06 PM
No he never since the day he left he blamed the fans for the reason he left not Wenger not the board but the fans because we boosed him or some shite.

He has no problem with wenger he said so.
No :lol: :lol: :lol:

He said he left to win stuff, he was right cos he was never going to win a thing under this management. The fans don't have any control over that.

Syn
13-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Just seen the Barton sending off. Kneeing Aguero :lol:

He doesn't have a filter. Part and parcel of the English game imo. Aguero was just a little bit too quick for him. 50/50. Could've gone either way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGYRvb0Z_Z4&feature=player_embedded#!

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:07 PM

He contributed nothing in the big game (as usual) and was seconds away from being made look a massive mug by a ten man team of relegation candidates. For all the billions, for every advantage they bought they only scraped it by the skin of their teeth. Aguero did the biz, not lesbo. The little prick is the ultimate +1 and it still eats him up obviously because he couldn't help crowing about it minutes after buying the title. Some talked about city and the first trophy in years, lesbo talked about Arsenal and Wilshere. Just showed us all what he is. A piece of shit.

Özim
13-05-2012, 07:09 PM
He contributed nothing in the big game (as usual) and was seconds away from being made look a massive mug by a ten man team of relegation candidates. For all the billions, for every advantage they bought they only scraped it by the skin of their teeth. Aguero did the biz, not lesbo. The little prick is the ultimate +1 and it still eats him up obviously because he couldn't help crowing about it minutes after buying the title. Some talked about city and the first trophy in years, lesbo talked about Arsenal and Wilshere. Just showed us all what he is. A piece of shit.
Yes he's a piece of sh*t, he is however right that's all we have to celebrate and will have to celebrate for the foreseeable future, it's all the club is interested in, 3rd/4th place major trophy is where it's at.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:09 PM
No :lol: :lol: :lol:

He said he left to win stuff, he was right cos he was never going to win a thing under this management. The fans don't have any control over that.

Im just saying what he said. He blames the fans simple. Hey i had no problems with him leaving and had he Blamed those that should have been blamed.

But he knew blaming the fans was easier for him to get out.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Just seen the Barton sending off. Kneeing Aguero :lol:

He doesn't have a filter. Part and parcel of the English game imo. Aguero was just a little bit too quick for him. 50/50. Could've gone either way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGYRvb0Z_Z4&feature=player_embedded#!

Why didn't Balotelli get a red for going over to incite more trouble? Did you see that little shit Nasri trailing along just out of range mouthing off? Cowardly little ****.

Syn
13-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Some talked about city and the first trophy in years, lesbo talked about Arsenal and Wilshere. Just showed us all what he is. A piece of shit.

I didn't watch the ceremony. What did he say about Wilshere - out of interest?

About Nasri - meh, a superbly talented player IMO but doesn't have the mental strength to become a great player. We haven't really missed him. The club don't talk about him. If he wants to talk about the club, he's welcome to. Nobody at the club is going to respond apart from some attention-seekers like Frimpong.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:17 PM

For real ?

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:17 PM
I didn't watch the ceremony. What did he say about Wilshere - out of interest?

About Nasri - meh, a superbly talented player IMO but doesn't have the mental strength to become a great player. We haven't really missed him. The club don't talk about him. If he wants to talk about the club, he's welcome to. Nobody at the club is going to respond apart from some attention-seekers like Frimpong.

He talked about the £10K bet. The commentator teed it up for him and of course lesbo declined the opportunity to be a graceful winner and instead slipped straight into character. He can't help being a **** and he does it so well.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Didn't Morgan make a £10K bet with him too? So the ****'s up £20K.

Syn
13-05-2012, 07:20 PM
He talked about the £10K bet. The commentator teed it up for him and of course lesbo declined the opportunity to be a graceful winner and instead slipped straight into character. He can't help being a **** and he does it so well.

That was Piers Morgan though, wasn't it? :unsure:

Wilshere's bet for charity was with the spuds - if Tottenham finished above them, he'd put a few grand (loose change) to a charity of the spuds' choice. National Support for Twitch Sufferers :rose:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Bet wasn't whether shitty would win, the little **** said Arsenal would remain trophyless. Pretty sure Wilshere said he'd take that bet too.

Syn
13-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Ah, right, good. Nasri needs to cough up some change. Groundsman of the Year, baby.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 07:31 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AszEF-aCAAAJVnY.jpg

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 07:35 PM
I've moved on and all, but Nasri's face is definitely very annoying. It always has been, but you notice it more.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 07:36 PM
How fuc.... dodgy was that Arse third goal? Why would he even conemplate punching it from there? It was going right into his lap. Very dodgy!!!!!!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Clichy's GHELcut. :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I've moved on and all, but Nasri's face is definitely very annoying. It always has been, but you notice it more.He looks like a fuckin chimp!

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:39 PM

Who was that?

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 07:39 PM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/60208000/jpg/_60208243_60208113.jpg

Stuart Taylor. :lol:

Bloody hell.

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Elsewhere, Barton has commented on twitter about the sending off.

He said he knew what he was doing and was trying to get a citeh player sent off after his red card.

What a total ****wit. He needs to be banned, for life.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Who was that?

Some berk on Glory-Glory.

Another one:
I've just seen the 3 Fulop mistakes and the 1st and 3rd is dodgy as fuck.

Also, https://twitter.com/#!/joey7barton

An inspiration to us all. :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 07:45 PM
They have a thread asking if Levy will try and go legal to get them into the CL if Chelsea win.

The CL final is going to push some of them over the edge. :rose:

Glad we aren't in that position.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:49 PM

Clichy is cool the other one such a dick.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Clichy is cool the other one such a dick.

Gael and his pig ugly wife.

Kano
13-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Some berk on Glory-Glory.

Another one:

Also, https://twitter.com/#!/joey7barton

An inspiration to us all. :bow:
http://twitpic.com/9kp5s9

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Gael and his pig ugly wife.

Yep Nasri getting some cock action tonight tbh.

Kano
13-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Yes he's a piece of sh*t, he is however right that's all we have to celebrate and will have to celebrate for the foreseeable future, it's all the club is interested in, 3rd/4th place major trophy is where it's at.
no matter how vehemently against wenger some fans are right now, even more so than you - guys that actually go to the games and show their displeasure - not a single one of them would have made any sort of defence for nasri today. not one.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Elsewhere, Barton has commented on twitter about the sending off.

He said he knew what he was doing and was trying to get a citeh player sent off after his red card.

What a total ****wit. He needs to be banned, for life.

Barton such a Burke.

Who was it on here said we should have bought him?

hobson's choice
13-05-2012, 07:58 PM

I'm happy for Clichy, rejuvenated his career somewhat this season. Always gave his all for us, never once did I get the vibe that he was never committed to Arsenal when he was here. Got no problem with a man get that money while he can.