PDA

View Full Version : Final Weekend Fixtures - What Will Be, Will Be - Sunday 13th May 2012 3pm

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

LDG
09-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Sunday, 13th May 2012
Chelsea v Blackburn, 15:00
Everton v Newcastle, 15:00
Man City v QPR, 15:00 http://i51.tinypic.com/opvevp.jpg
Norwich v Aston Villa, 15:00
Stoke v Bolton, 15:00
Sunderland v Man Utd, 15:00 http://i53.tinypic.com/jg78li.jpg
Swansea v Liverpool, 15:00
Tottenham v Fulham, 15:00
West Brom v Arsenal, 15:00
Wigan v Wolves, 15:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it stands:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn117/luvmegooners/Asitstands-1.jpg

LDG
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM
:popcorn:

Come on Everton
Come on Utd
Come on Fulham
Come on RPQ

And come on The Arsenal :scarf:

Syn
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Bold move by LDG.

Pros: Picks a sexy new-look table, snappy headline
Cons: Doesn't include which matches are on TV and the channel

Lets see how this shit goes down amongst the regs. :popcorn:

LDG
09-05-2012, 11:49 AM
:lol:

Have they been announced yet? I mean the live matches?

Couldn't work out how the table usually works, so did it myself :cool:

Syn
09-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Our CL hopes rest with Fulham.

Can Dempsey cement 3rd place for us?

Hmm, we'll see.

Syn
09-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Have they been announced yet? I mean the live matches?

I don't know - who cares. Lets not pretend any of us are going to be conscious by kick off. The nerves are already building with 4 days to go. By 3pm on Sunday, I hope to be plastered. If I'm not, I won't be able to take it.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-05-2012, 11:53 AM
The Manc games are on Sky.

It's a day for sheer panic on Gillette Soccer er Sunday anyway. :bow:

CHANCE! CHANCE! OH NO.

:faint:

LDG
09-05-2012, 11:53 AM
I don't know - who cares. Lets not pretend any of us are going to be conscious by kick off. The nerves are already building with 4 days to go. By 3pm on Sunday, I hope to be plastered. If I'm not, I won't be able to take it.

:gp:

May need Monday off :rose:

Kano
09-05-2012, 11:58 AM
we are definitely finishing fifth

LDG
09-05-2012, 11:58 AM
The Manc games are on Sky.

:good:

And chance you can add the little channel pics to the above? Ta!

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 12:12 PM

Since when have we ever fallen at the final hurdle? You need to be more positive!

Come on you Gunners!

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 12:14 PM
So ifwhen we finish 3rd, if the scum finish 4th does that mean we're cheering for the chavs? It does, doesn't it?

Kano
09-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Since when have we ever fallen at the final hurdle? You need to be more positive!

Come on you Gunners!

if i write it on a forum then i didn't really say it.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-05-2012, 12:18 PM
So ifwhen we finish 3rd, if the scum finish 4th does that mean we're cheering for the chavs? It does, doesn't it?

No it means I'd hope the Spuds go out in the qualifiers.

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 12:19 PM

But they'd have a small window of happiness between Sunday and then, is that tolerable? Is it right?

Xhaka Can’t
09-05-2012, 12:19 PM

Against Motherwell.

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 12:21 PM
And Arry could give it the large one about qualifying - and winning the title of course. That's pretty sickening, wouldn't it be more humane to see him have his most miserable season ever?

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Against Motherwell.

No, because we might draw them in our group and then we'd be fucked.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-05-2012, 12:25 PM
But they'd have a small window of happiness between Sunday and then, is that tolerable? Is it right?

None of it is right. Chelsea and Man City would've won the three biggest prizes. :sick:

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 12:31 PM
None of it is right. Chelsea and Man City would've won the three biggest prizes. :sick:

Pipping Utd, Munich, Marketing and Barca - if we didn't know better it'd be easy to think footie is all about money.

LDG
09-05-2012, 12:42 PM
This doesn't bear thinking about. Feeling sick already :sick:

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-05-2012, 12:47 PM
As I think you'll best West Brom anyway, and we're fighting for the big prize of 7th, come on Newcastle! A draw in the Spurs game will do.

Syn
09-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Need to sacrifice someone in the first minute for that Odemwinger. That fucker always tears us apart.

We can take them 10 v 11 as long as he's not there.

Carl will do it. For the banter like.

Letters
09-05-2012, 12:49 PM
At best.

Letters
09-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Since when have we ever fallen at the final hurdle?
Yeah! This is us! Come on Arsenal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNB1Cg1BIZg

:scarf:

Dennis Bendtner
09-05-2012, 12:52 PM
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/271335/original/smiley-shit-hits-the-fan.gif

this is going to be nervy. Let's hope Woy doesn't care about bowing out on a high.

Syn
09-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah! This is us! Come on Arsenal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNB1Cg1BIZg

:scarf:

:haha: :haha:

Park :bow:

LDG
09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
:haha:

That is some funny shite! :haha:

IBK
09-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Its sad what we have been reduced to. Most Gooners doubting our ability to beat West Brom to secure CL football....

GP
09-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Its sad what we have been reduced to. Most Gooners doubting our ability to beat West Brom to secure CL football....

Most?

Some of the crybabies, maybe.

Kano
09-05-2012, 01:04 PM

almost as bad as needing wigan to beat our main rivals to kick us back into a title race eh

Joker
09-05-2012, 01:06 PM
almost as bad as needing wigan to beat our main rivals to kick us back into a title race eh

That's a completely different situation.

Kano
09-05-2012, 01:12 PM
quite defensive over man city aren't we

Letters
09-05-2012, 01:13 PM
quite defensive over man city aren't we

Joker
09-05-2012, 01:17 PM
:yawn: Same old same old. When questioned, revert to "oh, you're a citeh fan lol" type digs and evade the point. IceBerg was saying it was sad to see that our only "cup final" type situation is a final day match away to West Brom, which we're treating as if they're the favourites. Your example was someone hoping another team can do them a favour. That is not the point IceBerg was making. I doubt Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City etc would have so little confidence in their team if they needed a final day victory against a team like WBA.

And nice to see a moderator encouraging this sort of bollocks.:rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 01:19 PM
:yawn: Same old same old. When questioned, revert to "oh, you're a citeh fan lol" type digs and evade the point. IceBerg was saying it was sad to see that our only "cup final" type situation is a final day match away to West Brom, which we're treating as if they're the favourites. Your example was someone hoping another team can do them a favour. That is not the point IceBerg was making. I doubt Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City etc would have so little confidence in their team if they needed a final day victory against a team like WBA.

Jeez, what does it actually take to please you? Your team is about to winbuy the league, FFS! Stop moaning!

Joker
09-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Jeez, what does it actually take to please you? Your team is about to winbuy the league, FFS! Stop moaning!

This accusation wasn't funny the first time, it's not funny the 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time either. It's funny how a libertarian seems to rely on regurgitating this "joke" which was created by TerryTuffnutz. Where's your sense of individuality?

Letters
09-05-2012, 01:20 PM

http://t4toby.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/whambulance.jpg

GP
09-05-2012, 01:21 PM
:haha: Joker/diaby-fan/Josh/TEG/Fakeyank/AWC/Maccy/Gooner#1

McNamara That Ghost...
09-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Bet LDG is regretting doing match threads now.

Joker
09-05-2012, 01:23 PM
http://t4toby.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/whambulance.jpg

You've become a dictator on this board Letters. It's as if anyone who dares question the direction that this club is moving is immediately branded a WUM, a City fan or a melodramatic *******. I though the point of a messageboard was to share different opinions, not just to repeat what everyone else is saying? If you disagree with me, fine, I accept that, but simply jumping down my throat whenever I dare voice an opinion that goes against the wind, by posting these silly little pictures or making these idiotic digs about me being a City fan is tiresome and doesn't help the messageboard.

Letters
09-05-2012, 01:24 PM
'Become'?

:cool:

Kano
09-05-2012, 01:24 PM
This accusation wasn't funny the first time, it's not funny the 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time either. It's funny how a libertarian seems to rely on regurgitating this "joke" which was created by TerryTuffnutz. Where's your sense of individuality?
he's more of a flee market thunder mentalist

GP
09-05-2012, 01:25 PM
The Leader :bow:

Letters
09-05-2012, 01:26 PM
The Leader :bow:
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/dictator-sacha-baron-cohen-victory.jpg

Joker
09-05-2012, 01:27 PM
'Become'?

:cool:

Well you're not doing much to discourage this mob mentality on this messageboard. Whenever someone posts a message mildly critical of either Wenger or the fact that the club is going in the wrong direction, you get a clique of posters rush in and denigrate the poster who makes the point, posting idiotic "joke" pictures, making accusations about their true allegiances or sometimes it's good old fashioned personal abuse and it's all apparently condoned by you. Yet we all know if the shoe was on the other foot you'd rush to aid of the "persecuted" pro-Wenger supporters, even though more often than not it's them being abusive.

LDG
09-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Bet LDG is regretting doing match threads now.

Well, I guess it's sparked a debate :lol:

Me :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 01:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTPTa278dZY

Kano
09-05-2012, 01:29 PM
ooh, pro-wenger vs anti-wenger gay off, live on goonersweb :popcorn:

Joker
09-05-2012, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTPTa278dZY

Very funny, here have a cookie.

Letters
09-05-2012, 01:31 PM

Joker!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nUejkXd8uW4/StZia6_5QnI/AAAAAAAAB_A/FImBzATCI-8/s400/joker+cat.jpg

GP
09-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Well you're not doing much to discourage this mob mentality on this messageboard. Whenever someone posts a message mildly critical of either Wenger or the fact that the club is going in the wrong direction, you get a clique of posters rush in and denigrate the poster who makes the point, posting idiotic "joke" pictures, making accusations about their true allegiances or sometimes it's good old fashioned personal abuse and it's all apparently condoned by you. Yet we all know if the shoe was on the other foot you'd rush to aid of the "persecuted" pro-Wenger supporters, even though more often than not it's them being abusive.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/internet-memes-jew-so-funny-kid.jpg

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 01:33 PM
ooh, pro-wenger vs anti-wenger gay off, live on goonersweb :popcorn:

Pro Wenger Brigade :bow:

Anti Wenger Brigade :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 01:36 PM

He's a football fan not a fecking Bank manager. No rules have been broken have they then you could question how bad the mods were if they allowed racism, sexism etc. Mods are fans too don't see nout wrong with them behaving like fans. This is not school where we need stirict rules.

If you don't like it.....

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 01:44 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NYISfLVhCv0/Tv2r84pdwSI/AAAAAAAAC3E/Lp7O1lmbsVg/s1600/Crying%2BBaby.jpg

That's you, that is.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 01:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NYISfLVhCv0/Tv2r84pdwSI/AAAAAAAAC3E/Lp7O1lmbsVg/s1600/Crying%2BBaby.jpg

That's you, that is.

Disgusting the way Crying babies are treated on GW.

Letters
09-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Well you're not doing much to discourage this mob mentality on this messageboard.

If you've been here more than 5 minutes you'll know that we (plural, I am not the only mod) have always favoured a fairly light touch style of moderation. Unless things get way out of control we tend to let people get on with it. A referee who blows his whistle every 5 minutes spoils the game. If you feel we're letting too much go then you're free to report posts.

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 02:02 PM
If you've been here more than 5 minutes you'll know that we (plural, I am not the only mod) have always favoured a fairly light touch style of moderation. Unless things get way out of control we tend to let people get on with it. A referee who blows his whistle every 5 minutes spoils the game. If you feel we're letting too much go then you're free to report posts.

Can you tell us if he reports any posts so we can take the piss out of him for being a grass?

Xhaka Can’t
09-05-2012, 02:22 PM
It is somewhat disconcerting that it is hard to feel confident in the team to seal the deal against WBA. And it is ridiculous for anyone to label someone feeling unsure, a 'cry-baby' when you look at this team's record over the last 4 matches. If anything, the form guide tells us is that we won't win, but neither will the spuds and it is hard to predict with confidence what the barcodes will do.

I don't think we will win, but I do think we will finish 3rd.

GP
09-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Crybaby.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Crybaby.

Letters
09-05-2012, 02:42 PM
It is somewhat disconcerting that it is hard to feel confident in the team to seal the deal against WBA. And it is ridiculous for anyone to label someone feeling unsure, a 'cry-baby' when you look at this team's record over the last 4 matches. If anything, the form guide tells us is that we won't win, but neither will the spuds and it is hard to predict with confidence what the barcodes will do.

I don't think we will win, but I do think we will finish 3rd.
Neither us or Spurs deserve 3rd.
We're like two crap boxers flapping away ineffectually, both unable to land a decisive blow.

I think when we were 10 points behind we'd have all taken a situation where it's in our hands to finish 3rd on the last day but having been 5 points clear and had numerous chances to wrap up a top 3 finish, it's frankly ridiculous we need a result on the last day.

I think we'll do no worse than draw and that would see us 4th whatever anyone else does. I think Spurs will win.

Kano
09-05-2012, 02:55 PM
who would deserve to finish third then?

GP
09-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Spurs will lose.

We will win.

I'd put money on it.

Not my own money, obviously.

Letters
09-05-2012, 02:58 PM
who would deserve to finish third then?
Newcastle.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Neither us or Spurs deserve 3rd.
We're like two crap boxers flapping away ineffectually, both unable to land a decisive blow.I think when we were 10 points behind we'd have all taken a situation where it's in our hands to finish 3rd on the last day but having been 5 points clear and had numerous chances to wrap up a top 3 finish, it's frankly ridiculous we need a result on the last day.

I think we'll do no worse than draw and that would see us 4th whatever anyone else does. I think Spurs will win.

Same could be said off the title fight too, who would you say would deserve to win the league ?

Syn
09-05-2012, 03:09 PM
I can't call it. I would've said I don't know where the goals are coming from, but then Yossi's just slotted one in the top corner. You can't predict shit like that.

But still, I don't know where the goals are coming from.

The team is so disorganised at the moment it's unreal. We don't have a midfield. Nobody knows their roles. As soon as we get the ball 20 yards out, it's pass to Robin. Even if there are 4 players marking him out (and there usually are), the pass still goes to Robin and gets cut out. Gervinho is just a fanny. Benayoun used him his hit and hope.

Come on Fulham.

Kano
09-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Newcastle.

but if they finish below us, then how should they deserve more? just seems a bit of skewed logically.

Letters
09-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Same could be said off the title fight too, who would you say would deserve to win the league ?
Yes, you could say the same. They've both been streets ahead of everyone else but both, at different times, looked odds-on favourites and then let it slip.
City are probably going to win it but they don't deserve it, they've just bought a load of mercenaries. The thought of Nasri dancing round the pitch with a title medal sickens me. I guess they're the better side though. :(

Letters
09-05-2012, 03:11 PM
But still, I don't know where the goals are coming from.
West Brom I reckon.

Letters
09-05-2012, 03:13 PM
but if they finish below us, then how should they deserve more? just seems a bit of skewed logically.
Given their resources they should be nowhere near us. They've done brilliantly this season, I never took them seriously as a threat and yet here we are on the last day and they could still finish 3rd (although I don't think they will). In that sense I think they deserve at least a top 4 finish.

Kano
09-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Given their resources they should be nowhere near us. They've done brilliantly this season, I never took them seriously as a threat and yet here we are on the last day and they could still finish 3rd (although I don't think they will). In that sense I think they deserve at least a top 4 finish.
i agree, i have been very impressed with them and i hope they keep their team together for next season but if we finish third, we would deserve it. we've ballsed up recently but done a hell of a job to get here after august and jan.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I can't call it. I would've said I don't know where the goals are coming from, but then Yossi's just slotted one in the top corner. You can't predict shit like that. But still, I don't know where the goals are coming from.

The team is so disorganised at the moment it's unreal. We don't have a midfield. Nobody knows their roles. As soon as we get the ball 20 yards out, it's pass to Robin. Even if there are 4 players marking him out (and there usually are), the pass still goes to Robin and gets cut out. Gervinho is just a fanny. Benayoun used him his hit and hope.

Come on Fulham.

Yep thats why its football anything can happen, all we can do is get behind these boys and hope for the best.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 03:31 PM
West Brom I reckon.

Olson OG's :bow:

GP
09-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Pardew is a cunt.

Syn
09-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Yep thats why its football anything can happen, all we can do is get behind these boys and hope for the best.

Agreed. I'm sure the travelling support will be great as always.

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 03:46 PM
This should be a very easy win for us. Therefore I think we'll struggle. But our lad Dempsey will take care of the spuds anyway so it's a moo-cow point.

Olivier's xmas twist
09-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Agreed. I'm sure the travelling support will be great as always.

Our Traveling support Best in the league tbh.

Niall_Quinn
09-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Scores:

WBA 1 - 3 Arsenal (Song 12, RvP 44 (pen), 56 )
spuds 1 - Fulham 13 (Dempsey 1, 3, 7, 12, 21, 28, 33, 40, 48, 51, 67, 69, 84)

Marc Overmars
09-05-2012, 04:29 PM
We're pretty much in holiday mode now, I've already prepared myself for a draw. It's down to Dempsey, as Sin rightly said.

Master Splinter
09-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Dempsey 'out for 2-3 weeks.'

Confirmed just as he passed the medical.

Syn
10-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Sunderland 13/2 to beat Man Utd. :blink:

Or if you want to be sure: 2.81 to avoid defeat.

Free money. Tuck in.

Cripps_orig
10-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Will miss the final day

Football :rose:

Dennis Bendtner
11-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Dempsey 'out for 2-3 weeks.'

Confirmed just as he passed the medical.

Didn't think this was a srs post. But he's out.

Fuck.

Marc Overmars
11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
:rose:

GP
11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Fulham are still winning.

Shaqiri Is Boss
11-05-2012, 03:14 PM
You'll beat West Brom anyway.

3-0.

Master Splinter
11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Didn't think this was a srs post. But he's out.

Fuck.

At least it's confirmation we've signed him.

Arsenal Injury Curse strikes instantly.

Cripps_orig
12-05-2012, 10:20 PM
ESPN doesnt have a live game?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 08:40 AM
They have a Serie A game I think.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-05-2012, 10:13 AM
At least it's confirmation we've signed him.

Arsenal Injury Curse strikes instantly.

lol

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 11:07 AM
QPR will score first today.

So will Sunderland.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Bale, Lennon, Livermore, Sandro, Modric, Van der Vaart, Adebayor.
Subs: Cudicini, Saha, Giovani, Defoe, Nelsen, Kane, Smith.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Kelly, Hughes, Hangeland, John Arne Riise, Diarra, Murphy, Dembele, Duff, Pogrebnyak, Frei.
Subs: Stockdale, Kasami, Senderos, Gecov, Bjorn Helge Riise, Briggs, Trotta.

Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Nasri, Toure Yaya, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Aguero.
Subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, De Jong, Balotelli.

QPR: Kenny, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Hill, Taiwo, Wright-Phillips, Barton, Derry, Mackie, Cisse, Zamora.
Subs: Cerny, Gabbidon, Taarabt, Campbell, Bothroyd, Traore, Buzsaky.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Nasri starting again, to vindicate his decision to leave Arsenal. Fair play to him, he's proven us all wrong as he gears up to win the league.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Sunderland: Mignolet, O'Shea, Turner, Bramble, Bardsley, Gardner, Vaughan, Colback, McClean, Sessegnon, Campbell.
Subs: Westwood, Bridge, Wickham, Ji, Meyler, Kyrgiakos, Elmohamady.

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Valencia, Giggs, Young, Rooney.
Subs: Amos, Owen, Berbatov, Park, Hernandez, Nani, Rafael Da Silva.

Referee: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire)

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Wigan: Al Habsi, Lopez, Caldwell, Figueroa, Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Beausejour, Moses, Di Santo, Maloney.
Subs: Pollitt, Crusat, Ben Watson, Gomez, Sammon, Rodallega, Diame.

Wolverhampton: De Vries, Zubar, Stearman, Berra, Ward, Jarvis, Henry, Edwards, Hunt, Ebanks-Blake, Doyle.
Subs: Ikeme, Elokobi, Fletcher, Johnson, Milijas, Jonsson, Forde.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Come on Maccy and come on Djibril.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Norwich: Ruddy, Naughton, Martin, Ryan Bennett, Lappin, Elliott Bennett, Johnson, Hoolahan, Howson, Holt, Jackson.
Subs: Steer, Drury, Morison, Crofts, Surman, Fox, Wilbraham.

Aston Villa: Given, Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Lichaj, Ireland, Clark, Herd, Warnock, Agbonlahor, Heskey.
Subs: Guzan, N'Zogbia, Delfouneso, Bannan, Baker, Gardner, Carruthers.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

----------------------------------------------

Chelsea: Turnbull, Hutchinson, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Meireles, Essien, Malouda, Ramires, Lukaku, Sturridge.
Subs: Hilario, Cole, Romeu, Torres, Drogba, Ferreira, Piazon.

Blackburn: Kean, Henley, Dann, Givet, Martin Olsson, Formica, Lowe, Pedersen, Marcus Olsson, Hoilett, Yakubu.
Subs: Usai, Modeste, Grella, Petrovic, Rochina, Goodwillie, Morris.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

Big Man has to select himself, again.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Lukaku. :lol:

I remember him.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I have Soccer Special on now.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor, Allen, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Britton, Sinclair, Graham.
Subs: Tremmel, Tate, Routledge, Monk, Moore, Gower, Edwards.

Liverpool: Doni, Kelly, Agger, Carragher, Johnson, Downing, Henderson, Shelvey, Maxi, Carroll, Suarez.
Subs: Jones, Jose Enrique, Coates, Kuyt, Spearing, Sterling, Bellamy.

Referee: Mark Halsey (Lancashire)

KSE Comedy Club
13-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Any sopcast streams?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Baines, Osman, Neville, Gibson, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jelavic.
Subs: Mucha, Stracqualursi, Distin, Cahill, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman.

Newcastle: Krul, Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Gutierrez, Cisse, Ba.
Subs: Elliot, Gosling, Ryan Taylor, Marveaux, Shola Ameobi, Obertan, Ferguson.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

----------------------------------------------

Stoke: Sorensen, Wilkinson, Shawcross, Upson, Huth, Walters, Whelan, Whitehead, Etherington, Fuller, Crouch.
Subs: Begovic, Jones, Delap, Shotton, Jerome, Woodgate, Palacios.

Bolton: Bogdan, Boyata, Knight, Ream, Ricketts, Eagles, Mark Davies, Reo-Coker, Petrov, Kevin Davies, Klasnic.
Subs: Jaaskelainen, Alonso, Lee, Sordell, Miyaichi, Vela, Ngog.

Referee: Sir Chris Foy (Merseyside)

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Citeh have bananas galore. :unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Confetti and balloons everywhere too. Please do a Citeh, Citeh.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Spuds 1-0 Fulham, Ade.

:doh:

Dennis Bendtner
Dear god

Ernesto
Spuds 1-0 Fulham, Ade.

:doh:

:cry:

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Damn. No room for error then.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:07 PM
QPR bus is well and truly parked. Yaya hits one over.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Wigan 0-1 Wolves, Jarvis. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Norwich 1-0 Villa, Holt!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Stoke 1-0 Bolton, Waters.

:wave:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Wigan 1-1 Wolves, Di Santo.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Wigan 2-1 Wolves, Boyce.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Walters and Holt :bow:.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Everton 1-0 Barcodes, Pienaar. Thank fuck.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Sunderland 0-1 Man Utd, Rooney. Man Utd are champs as it stands. :popcorn:

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:21 PM
The Etihad has gone dead silent.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Everton 1-0 Barcodes, Pienaar. Thank fuck.

All that means is that we'll sit on the 2-1 defeat which we currently have, as we'll finish in the position which we wanted to.

Only if Newcastle turn it around, will be be arsed to try.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Norwich 2-0 Villa, Jackson.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:24 PM
All that means is that we'll sit on the 2-1 defeat which we currently have, as we'll finish in the position which we wanted to.

Only if Newcastle turn it around, will be be arsed to try.

Well we couldn't sit on the lead we had so what difference does it make?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Cisse freekick, low but straight at Hart.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Everton 2-0 Barcodes, Jelavic. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Chelsea 1-0 Blackeye, Big Man moment.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Rooney just dropped the Ashes.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Chelsea 2-0 Blackeye, Meireles.

Kean. :wave:

Dennis Bendtner
City fans are shitting it. QPR bus holding firm. Shaun shite phillips is the only outlet.

McNamara That Ghost...
Yaya's hamstring has gone.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Yaya definitely has to go off.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Balotelli watching on :haha:

Genuinely forgot about him. Go on Mancini, you maverick.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Friedel saves the Spuds.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Bolton equalise

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Stoke 1-1 Bolton, Mark Davies. :blink:

Gubby Allen
Zabaleta 1-0

McNamara That Ghost...
Citeh 1-0 QPR. Kenny. :lol:

Dennis Bendtner
1-0 Zabaleta

McNamara That Ghost...
Kenny actually threw it in.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 02:43 PM
QPR fans suddenly concerned.

This is why we love the Barclays Premier League.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Yaya off, De Jong on.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Stoke 1-2 Bolton, Kevin Davies!!!

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Big Kev :bow:.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Just eight more goals needed for Man Utd.

:popcorn:

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Didn't see the spuds goal but if was definitely offside. Fucking cheats.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Murphy booked. What a berk.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Citeh 1-1 QPR, CISSE!!

Lescott. :haha:

Dennis Bendtner
Kyle Jesus Walker goes off injured for Spurs.

Dennis Bendtner
Lescott :haha: :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Clint Hill tries scoring a screamer of an OG on the volley.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:11 PM
De Jong blocks Zabaleta's shot, Aguero blocks someone elses shot. Weird.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Aguero's groin might have gone now.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:13 PM
What a day.

:wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Tevez is down, looks as though Barton gave him a whack.

Fight fight fight!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Barton sent off. :haha:

An absolute twat.

McNamara That Ghost...
And now he has just kicked Aguero in the shin it looked like. Attempted headbutt on Kompany.

Utter scumbag.

Now he is after Balotelli.

Dennis Bendtner
Barton off :haha:

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:16 PM
What an idiot!!

Keep that bus parked QPR.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 03:16 PM
What an absolute dickhead.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:17 PM
He'll be fired presumably. You can't have twats like that in your team.

Nasri shot, Kenny saves.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Ridiculous that. Aguero just standing in front of him and he kicks him. Fuck me. Explain that on twitter you pseudo-intellectual gimp.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Chelsea 2-1 Blackeye, The Yak. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Cisse coming off for Toure apparently. Er what Merse?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Ball on the line, Aguero thought he had scored!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:20 PM
2-0 Spurs.

Hmm.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Still can't believe what Barton did. Stupid.

Dennis Bendtner
Barton says he was retaliating

Cool story bro

McNamara That Ghost...
2-0 Spurs.

Hmm.

Defoe with the goal.

Marc Overmars
Whole game being played in QPR's half.

You've got to think City will score very soon, so I'm holding in the Lulz for now.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Citeh 1-2 QPR, MACCY!!

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 03:26 PM
wtf? :haha:

Marc Overmars
Oh my god.

Dennis Bendtner
What play from Traore. Very good.

McNamara That Ghost...
Citeh's fans tears are on show!

Japan Shaking All Over
13-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Citeh in tears hahaha

Özim
13-05-2012, 03:27 PM
COME ON QPR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Fergie was even celebrating a moment ago.

McNamara That Ghost...
Everton 3-0 Barcodes, Heitinga.

Gubby Allen
Everton 3-0 now.

McNamara That Ghost...
Barry hauled off, Dzeko on.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Dzeko on for Barry, might give this game a watch on MOTD.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Tevez. :lol:

GP
13-05-2012, 03:31 PM
If it finishes this way I will literally LOL my house down.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Kenny tips one over! Probably going wide and over anyway.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Dzeko caught on his heels. This game is just being played in QPR's 18 yard box.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Goal back for Newcastle, OG

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Everton 3-1 Barcodes, Hibbert OG. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
Mancini is desperate.

Tevez off, Balotelli on.

McNamara That Ghost...
Zamora off, Bothroyd on.

Gubby Allen
Penalty for Stoke

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Bolton. :wave:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Scored, Bolton need a two goal swing to stay up?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Stoke 2-2 Bolton, Walters.

Bolton will be exiting the Barclays Premier League.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Citeh fans thought Dzeko had scored!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Mancini sacked right after the game if it stays like this?

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:40 PM
3-1 to Wigan, Boyce

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Wolves. :lol:

What a sack of shit.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:41 PM
That Citeh fan kicking the ground!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:42 PM
As it stands:

Man Utd 20.
Liverpool 18.
Arsenal 13.
Ryan Giggs 13.

Dennis Bendtner
13-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Their play since the sending off has been pretty tame.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Balotelli freekick, belted against the wall.

Defending like beavers. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Dzeko header, easy for Kenny.

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Trying to enjoy this but I'm too occupied with our game fearing the worst.

Gah.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Mancini adopting the AVB position. :bow:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Wolves goal back, Fletcher.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Wigan 3-2 Wolves, Fletcher.

End of season mentalists. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Tekkers from QPR.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:48 PM
City don't even look like equalising, never mind winning.

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Wenger cuddling Pat Rice.

Another City corner.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Baloteli header from closerange, Kenny somehow keeps it out!

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Balotelli misses a sitter.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Five added minutes Mansour time.

Gubby Allen
Norwich beat Villa 2-0. Villa do everything a bit dull.

McNamara That Ghost...
Citeh 2-2 QPR, Dzeko!

:wacko:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:52 PM
2-2 City equalise

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Be hilarious if Sunderland score to win it for them.

McNamara That Ghost...
Sunderland 0-1 Man Utd, FT!

Gubby Allen
Bolton down

McNamara That Ghost...
3-2 Aguero! OMG!!!

Özim
13-05-2012, 03:54 PM
F*ck there is no god!

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:55 PM
United don't know what's going on, on the pitch!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Fuck me.

:sick:

Segrio Opposite. :bow:

Özim
Aguero has just paid off his transfer fee with that goal.

McNamara That Ghost...
Citeh are champions.

:sick:

Olivier's xmas twist
F*ck there is no god!

I think City fans would disagree.

Football :bow:

Last day of the season :bow:

Man utd :pal:

City :bow:

Gubby Allen
13-05-2012, 03:57 PM
That was all a bit dull.

McNamara That Ghost...
Cisse celebrating with Nasri. :haha:

Özim
I feel sick.

Özim
Nasri celebrating.

Japan Shaking All Over
Just looking at Cisse celebrating with Nasri wtf?

GP
13-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Fergie :pal:

Senile old pisshead cunt

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Zero credit to those ****s. They bought it and even then almost fucked it up. Wish them all the worst.

Master Splinter
13-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Barton to be killed?

hobson's choice
:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Gubby Allen
Fergies face as they walked off :haha:

Marc Overmars
Nasri. :bow:

Clichy. :bow:

Our boys done good.

GP
Zero credit to those ****s. They bought it and even then almost fucked it up. Wish them all the worst.

I hope they all die in a fire.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Nasri celebrating.

Thats what you do when you win a trophy.

hobson's choice
13-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Who cares if they bought it, not like we had a chance, what a fucking finish, this is why I love Sports

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:01 PM
I hope they all die in a fire.

:gp:

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:01 PM

Joker :bow:

Özim
13-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Thats what you do when you win a trophy.
I'd forgotten as it's been so long.

Sounds like he made the right move then.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Bolton gone. Great result!

Marc Overmars
13-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Must be the most mental end to a title race since Anfield 89.

Master Splinter
Come on Maccy and come on Djibril.

They did their best.

Along with my Fulop voodoo, this could have been a legendary day in GW influence.

Money overcomes everything though. :rose:

hobson's choice
Great finish, credit to everyone involve in that City-QPR game except for Barton, what sports is all about

Gubby Allen
Wonder if anyone outside of Dartford or Welling noticed the result of their match.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Hopefully Barton will be banned for life. From living.

Olivier's xmas twist
13-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I'd forgotten as it's been so long.

Sounds like he made the right move then.

in hindsight you'd say yes, but had he gone to UTD could have been the midfilder they needed and still helped them win the league.

Niall_Quinn
13-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Must be the most mental end to a title race since Anfield 89.

Hardly the same thing. The club that paid a billion to buy it having to scrape past relegation candidates? Whereas we did the "impossible"

Arsenal :bow:

Shitty :dieinafire: