PDA

View Full Version : Manager Sack Race

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-05-2012, 11:11 AM
BBC now saying McLeish has said his goodbyes to the players at the training ground.

:wave:

Marc Overmars
14-05-2012, 11:17 AM
No surprises there, dreadful manager. Villa stayed up by virtue of Bolton and QPR being a bit shit.

Flavs
14-05-2012, 11:25 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18056282

Never understood why Lerner wanted him in the first place, sack of shite. Bet they go after Martinez again

Syn
14-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I think Di Matteo will be kept on at Chelsea regardless. Dalglish wants to stay, doesn't he? Liverpool won't have the heart to sack him. 'Arry has nowhere to go. Should be interesting to see if any of the more established clubs put a big money contract on the table for Rodgers or that Norwch guy, but as I say I don't think there'll be a lot of movement at the top. Mancini has earned his stay now. Newcastle are happy with Pardew.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 11:50 AM
To only win seven games in the league is piss poor. Funny how one of them was away at Stamford Bridge though. :lol:

Coney
14-05-2012, 12:18 PM
BBC now saying McLeish has said his goodbyes to the players at the training ground.

Well, West Brom need a new manager - maybe he can make a clean sweep of the Brummies.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Big 'Eck has officially gone.

They must be ecstatic on VillaTalk.

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-05-2012, 02:31 PM
So... Steve Bruce favourite?

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 02:34 PM
:haha:

Or Curbishley. Same old guys mentioned for jobs all the time.

Cripps_orig
14-05-2012, 02:38 PM
They want Lambert

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Aston Villa can confirm that Alex McLeish's contract has been terminated with immediate effect.

The club has been disappointed with this season's results, performances and the general message these have sent to our fans.

The board wishes to assure supporters that we are conscious in every sense that Villa expects and deserves more and we will strive to deliver this.

Villa chairman Randy Lerner said: "We need to be clear and candid with ourselves and with supporters about what we have lacked in recent years.

"Compelling play and results that instil a sense of confidence that Villa is on the right track have been plainly absent.

"The most immediate action that we can take is to look carefully at our options in terms of bringing in a new manager who sees the club's potential and embraces our collective expectations."

Chief Executive Paul Faulkner said: "We'd like to thank Alex for his hard work and efforts throughout this tough season.

"We are mindful of the club's need to prepare thoroughly for the new campaign and for the new manager to be able to begin working with the board so that he is quickly immersed in these preparations and also in the long-term objectives of the club.

"Our focus now will be driven by these imperatives and we will update when appropriate.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2771920,00.html

They don't even wish Big 'Eck the best in his future endeavours. :rose:

Flavs
14-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Thing is, Villa are a bit wank. They only have a few players you would mention and sooooo many kids in the 25 its a bit silly.

Shay Given must be tearing his heather up

Marc Overmars
14-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Lambert or Rogers imho.

Although I don't see either leaving their clubs after such a good debut season in the Prem.

Flavs
14-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Lambert or Rogers imho.

Although I don't see either leaving their clubs after such a good debut season in the Prem.

I dont see why they would leave their clubs for Villa tbh

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Big 'Eck with a win rate of 21%. :bow:

Lambert is the favourite, Martinez second favourite. Rafa is mentioned and of course, so is Curbishley.

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Big 'Eck with a win rate of 21%. :bow:

Lambert is the favourite, Martinez second favourite. Rafa is mentioned and of course, so is Curbishley.
Is it bad that that would pretty much be our shortlist too?

Take out Curbishley and add Rodgers and maybe AVB and bingo.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Yours will have John Barnes in addition though.

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-05-2012, 02:51 PM
The dream team of Digger and Trigger is way out of our league.

Every cloud.

Flavs
14-05-2012, 02:57 PM
I think AVB would do an awesome job at Liverpool if given the time

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-05-2012, 03:00 PM
As it happens I agree.

Ticks a lot of boxes and won't have any Old Boys to stage a coup against him.

Or even someone like Klopp. If you don't ask...

Master Splinter
14-05-2012, 03:42 PM
9th May:

"I'd expect to be here next season and hope to win over the dissenting Villa fans. I think Randy will be pretty pleased with the outcome. He's been very supportive in texts over the last few days, which indicates great support for me. It's been a tough season, as tough as I've had. I knew the challenge I was taking on. But going through it is always different from what people tell you. You have to experience it. I'd like to think I've showed my leadership and always stood up in the face of adversity all season. I am proud to be intact and not having thrown myself off a bridge or something."

13th May:

"It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

14th May:

"Fuck."

Rors
14-05-2012, 05:30 PM
9th May:

13th May:

14th May:

He knew. He knew. It was the only decision that could have been made. The enmity after the Bolton game? There was no coming back from that. Senseless appointment in the first place (not that the protests covered us in much glory), and it has now been borne out. What we have to do now is TAKE OUR TIME. Nothing domestic is going to happen until July 1st this year anyway, so might as well use those weeks to get a proper plan in order. We don't need "someone in by the end of the week" or any of the other loon-bag suggestions doing the rounds on Villatalk. Oh, and drop the "must have Premier League experience" 'requirement' too, that hemmed us in good and proper last time.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Do you reckon they could persuade Maradona?

Rors
14-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Do you reckon they could persuade Maradona?

We'll have to wait for him to "issue a 'come and get me' plea". Just like he did last year.. <_<

Injury Time
14-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Phil "THE man" Brown?

Wonder if Denton has spoken to him recently?

Cripps_orig
15-05-2012, 11:45 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18070294

Did they?

One for Rors to answer

GP
15-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Fat Sam is taking legal action against Steve Kean for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcB9XfLjL8

Syn
15-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Wow that's unbelievable.

The guy who put that on youtube is an absolute prick. Such a dick move.

But still...Phil Jones? :haha:

GP
15-05-2012, 01:04 PM
It's funny because Phil Jones is shit.

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Kean tearing into Fat Sam. :bow:

Always rated him.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 01:51 PM
No surprises there, dreadful manager. Villa stayed up by virtue of Bolton and QPR being a bit shit.

Compelling play and results that instil a sense of confidence that Villa is on the right track have been plainly absent.

This is why they sacked him yes. Did they really think the man who got their rivals relegated was going to bring this to their club.

The people who gave him the job need a slap.

GP
15-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Mick McCarthy is favourite for the Villa job.

Rors :pal:

Marc Overmars
15-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Oh dear. :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-05-2012, 03:13 PM
We want to find someone to reinvigorate the club."

"We want someone to bring some vibrancy back to Villa."

That surely rules out Mick?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/moomino/29qmrko.gif

Never noticed TC in the background :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-05-2012, 03:14 PM
VillaTalk. :rose:

Olivier's xmas twist
15-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Mick McCarthy is favourite for the Villa job.

Rors :pal:

They will get Chris Haughton.

Coney
15-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Fat Sam is taking legal action against Steve Kean for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcB9XfLjL8

"an' I went" "an' I went" "an' I went" "an' I went" "an' I went"

Master Splinter
15-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Scottish prose :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Wow that's unbelievable.

The guy who put that on youtube is an absolute prick. Such a dick move.

But still...Phil Jones? :haha:

Can you actually sue somebody just because they claim Jones is good? This country is becoming like America!

Syn
15-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Can you actually sue somebody just because they claim Jones is good? This country is becoming like America!

:lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Solskjaer for Villa now possibly.

:popcorn:

Shaqiri Is Boss
18-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Molde confirm Villa have approached him.

Cripps_orig
18-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Great, just what we need.

Another Fergie minion

Flavs
18-05-2012, 09:55 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18116353

W (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18116353)onder if he will get any money to spend?

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Solskjaer won't be taking over at Villa according to SSN.

Syn
19-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Not surprised soze kaiser is a manager. Having spent more time on the bench with fergie he must've picked up some good habits. I doubt his breath smells. Or something less gay.

Shaqiri Is Boss
22-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Solskjaer has snubbed Villa.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Villa have released Cuellar, Guzan and....

Ivanhoe. :(

That doesn't leave the next manager much to work with.

Flavs
23-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Villa have released Cuellar, Guzan and....

Ivanhoe. :(

That doesn't leave the next manager much to work with.

I always thought Guzan looked really good when he played, we should get in there

Flavs
23-05-2012, 09:48 AM
So the current villa squad is

AST GK S Given 4

AST DEF C N'Zogbia 7
AST DEF R Dunne 6
AST DEF J Collins 6
AST DEF A Hutton 5
AST DEF S Warnock 4
AST DEF N Clarke 4
AST DEF E Lichaj 4

AST MID M Albrighton 7
AST MID S Ireland 7
AST MID S Petrov 6
AST MID B Bannan 4
AST MID F Delph 4
AST MID J Makoun 4
AST MID B Bradley 4
AST MID C Herd 4
AST MID A Weimann 4

AST STR D Bent 11
AST STR G Agbonalahor 7
AST STR N Delfuonso 5

Jesus its no wonder they were nearly relegated

Cripps_orig
30-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Apparently Lambert has quit as Norwich boss

PAUL LAMBERT quit as Norwich boss last night.

The Scot resigned following a furious bust-up after the club refused to give Aston Villa permission to talk to him.

Lambert will walk into the vacant Villa job, with owner Randy Lerner and chief executive Paul Faulkner identifying him as their No 1 choice yesterday.

The raging boss wanted out once it became clear the Canaries were digging their heels in, adamant they would not even let him hear what Villa had to offer.

It resulted in a bitter end to Lambo’s three-year love affair with the Carrow Road club, who he took from League One obscurity to 12th place in the Premier League following successive promotions.

It is the second time in 18 months that Norwich, backed by TV cook Delia Smith, have refused to give their manager permission to speak to a rival club.

In January 2011, they turned down Burnley’s request to approach Lambert following the dismissal of Brian Laws.

A Canaries statement at the time said: “The club will fight tooth and nail to retain the services of Paul Lambert and his team during this critical period of the season and whilst they remain employed under a long-term contract.”

They tried the same tactic yesterday but it blew up in their face — days after Lambert, 42, declared he was going nowhere.

That clears the way for him to succeed Alex McLeish, who Lambo played under at Motherwell.

SunSport can reveal Villa identified the former Borussia Dortmund midfielder as the steely character required to shake up the Midlanders before Roberto Martinez declared he was staying at Wigan.

Lerner feels Lambert is the young, aggressive and ambitious boss Villa need after two miserable years.

Norwich now face a summer sweat to bring in a new manager.

Former Canaries skipper Malky Mackay will be a contender.

He took Cardiff to the Carling Cup final, where they lost to Liverpool on penalties, as well as the Championship play-offs last season.

Chris Hughton is also in the frame.

West Brom are not keen to cough up around £2.5million for the Birmingham man’s services.

But that figure would not worry Norwich who expect to receive some compensation from Villa when Lambert is officially installed as boss.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4347635/Paul-Lambert-quits-Norwich-after-furious-row-over-Villa-job.html

Master Splinter
31-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Norwich and Swansea will probably get relegated this season.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-05-2012, 08:02 AM
SSN say Lambert's representatives will meet with Villa today. Villa are on a Scottish fix - McAllister, McLeish, Lambert. :lol:

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Lambert offers his resignation, but Norwich turn it down.

Seems to be nailed on for Villa...

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
31-05-2012, 02:06 PM
why the heck would you leave norwich, a team on the up, to take over a shite team on its way down?

they've been drained of all their good players over the years and have an owner who seems disinterested. id rather stay at norwich til a much bigger team comes calling because it'll inevitably happen.

Coney
31-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Good for Lambert. Trying to force a manager or player to stay against their will - refusing to let them speak to anyone else - is just stupid. Nazi mentality. You want people who want to stay, not pressed slaves. If Norwich now have trouble getting a decent manager and go down, then it will be no less than they deserve.

Coney
31-05-2012, 02:18 PM
why the heck would you leave norwich, a team on the up, to take over a shite team on its way down?

they've been drained of all their good players over the years and have an owner who seems disinterested. id rather stay at norwich til a much bigger team comes calling because it'll inevitably happen.

Maybe he thinks he will get better backing longer term to get players he wants. In any case, no harm in looking to see what their plans are - you can always turn them down if it is not what you want.

Marc Overmars
31-05-2012, 03:12 PM

Despite their recent woes Villa are still traditionally one of the bigger clubs here. I'm sure a lot of managers would like a shot a club like that.

Also, Lambert has fallen out with the Norwich board and seemingly wants out anyway.

Ollie the Optimist
31-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Good for Lambert. Trying to force a manager or player to stay against their will - refusing to let them speak to anyone else - is just stupid. Nazi mentality. You want people who want to stay, not pressed slaves. If Norwich now have trouble getting a decent manager and go down, then it will be no less than they deserve.

its a bit of taste your own medicine for norwich because its what lambert did to colchester to join them but its still a ****ish thing to do. i mean resigning means your club lose out on money for you. when you compare how swansea and rogers dealt with this situation and compare to norwich there is a sour taste in the mouth about hte norwich situation but still. its football. nowadays everyones a money grabbing **** and a select few arent. should be the other way round

Flavs
01-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Randy Lerner has apparently promised him his choice of staff and a £25mil transfer budget. Villa are fundamentally a good side, very very good youth academy and some cracking young players, they are just a bit thin but considering the amount of Bosman's out there it shouldnt hard to fill em up.

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2012, 10:47 AM

Not so sure. He sounds like a total, utter and undeniable **** to me. In the end, even if people are screwing you over, if you do things the right way yourself you win in the long run. Always bad when good will gets wasted, I'm talking more about the fans than the club. These days most club execs stink but staying loyal to the fans and doing things the right way is a better way to go.

Cripps_orig
01-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Norwich want Neil Lennon

Coney
01-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Not so sure. He sounds like a total, utter and undeniable **** to me. In the end, even if people are screwing you over, if you do things the right way yourself you win in the long run. Always bad when good will gets wasted, I'm talking more about the fans than the club. These days most club execs stink but staying loyal to the fans and doing things the right way is a better way to go.

I just hate management acting like fascists. Forbidding someone to discuss with someone else is just bollocks. The guy might be a **** in any number of ways, but trying stop someone talking to someone else is fascist.

Flavs
01-06-2012, 12:55 PM

Can I ask a question around this post?

Are you on fucking smack?

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2012, 01:11 PM
I just hate management acting like fascists. Forbidding someone to discuss with someone else is just bollocks. The guy might be a **** in any number of ways, but trying stop someone talking to someone else is fascist.

You'd convinced me by, "I just hate management..."

:gp:

Coney
01-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Can I ask a question around this post?

Are you on fucking smack?

When I get the spike into my vein, and the blood begins to rush....

Cripps_orig
01-06-2012, 02:16 PM
I just hate management acting like fascists. Forbidding someone to discuss with someone else is just bollocks. The guy might be a **** in any number of ways, but trying stop someone talking to someone else is fascist.Hes under contract...they are entitled to stop him

Coney
01-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Hes under contract...they are entitled to stop him

Entitled - not so sure that under European law it is not a restraint of trade. In any case, just because there is a line in a contract does not mean it is sensible to enforce it.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Paul Lambert is officially Villa's manager.

Master Splinter
02-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Decent football at Villa again? :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-06-2012, 12:27 PM
It's possible. Should be more attack minded now Ivanhoe has departed.

Master Splinter
02-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Holt to lead them to Europe?

Holt and Bent is possibly the best front line in Europe, tbf.

Cripps_orig
05-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Swansea linked with Michael Laudrup

Marc Overmars
05-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Apparently Bergkamp is one of the favourites for the Swanselona job. :bow:

However the Wigan assistant manager remains in pole position. :shrug:

Cripps_orig
05-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Think Swansea would become the best club ever with Bergkamp in charge

McNamara That Ghost...
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Presumably we'd loan players out to Swansea with Bergy there. :bow:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
06-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Would love to see Bergkamp thrive at Swansea, put him in line to take over the reigns at Arsenal one day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9082469/Arsenal-are-predictable-weak-and-lacking-a-winning-mentality-says-Dennis-Bergkamp-ahead-of-Milan-clash.html

Cripps_orig
06-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Apart from away games in Europe

Marc Overmars
06-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Surely he'd need to man up and fly if he managed a club in Europe, although I guess he'd probably go by road a lot more than he did as a player because there wouldn't be any fatigue factors to worry about.

GP
06-06-2012, 05:24 PM
He'll just manage by skype, tbh.

Shaqiri Is Boss
07-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Steve Clarke leaves us and is all but the new West Brom boss.

Good luck to him.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-06-2012, 02:20 PM
And Chris Hughton will be the Norwich manager.

Marc Overmars
07-06-2012, 03:39 PM
There seems to be a trend in going for the younger managers now, managers who might not necessarily have a glittering CV but are at least being given the opportunity to prove themselves.

Dennis Bendtner
07-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Better this than the great Steve Bruce merry-go-round. Not that he has a glittering CV.

Shaqiri Is Boss
07-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Talking of Bruce, he's about to become Hull manager.

Marc Overmars
15-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Michael Laudrup new Swansealona manager.

LDG
15-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Laudrup, still Laurup, still Laudrup, and a goal from Laudrup!

Niall_Quinn
15-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Michael Laudrup new Swansealona manager.

The myth lives on :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
21-06-2012, 01:13 PM
We've got lost Owen Coyle's 'Barclays Premier League' but have gained Laudrup's 'Premier'. :lol:

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 07:53 PM
So whos likely first to go this season?

Master Splinter
25-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Still Di Matteo.

Then AVB, Hughes and maybe Fat Sam if West Ham are struggling in January.

KSE Comedy Club
25-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Rodgers. Avb/di matteo

Toronto Gooner
25-08-2012, 09:33 PM
I think that AVB and Rodgers are the two leading candidates among the top half of the league, but keep an eye on Hughes and Fat Sam in the bottom half.

The other manager to keep an eye on is Moyes; not because he is going to be sacked but because he has only 1 year left on his contract.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Lambert/AVB/Mark Hughes.

Boss
25-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Put everything you own on AVB.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-11-2012, 07:48 PM
From BBC live text:

1945: London Evening Standard football correspondent James Olley has tweeted that it looks as though QPR have sacked manager Mark Hughes. We've spoken to a press officer at the club, who could not confirm this is the case. If we hear anything more, you'll be the first to know.

Seems like it will be Sparky.

Shaqiri Is Boss
19-11-2012, 07:54 PM
http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/58402725_harry_redknapp_in_car.jpg

Queens Paid Rosie. 'Triffic club.

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-11-2012, 11:00 AM
And now Hughes has been sacked :haha:

V-Pig
23-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Put everything you own on AVB.

:bow:

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Hughes. :haha:

Injury Time
23-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Hughes. :haha:
:violin:

Dennis Bendtner
23-11-2012, 11:26 AM
'Arry is back apparently.

Just in time for the January sales.

Kano
23-11-2012, 11:26 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/4/29/1304093418579/QPR-manager-Neil-Warnock--007.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
23-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Sparky. :haha:

Triffic.

Ollie the Optimist
23-11-2012, 11:39 AM
i cant believe redknapps, i will go to ukraine, im going, im just about to get on the plane trick worked

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 11:59 AM
i cant believe redknapps, i will go to ukraine, im going, im just about to get on the plane trick worked

Maybe he was going, may still go.

Ollie the Optimist
23-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Mark'y boy :bow:

i hope he doesnt make a mistake when he refs next week, otherwise zimm will have to accuse him of racism :coffee:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 12:08 PM
i hope he doesnt make a mistake when he refs next week, otherwise zimm will have to accuse him of racism :coffee:

Wrong sectiom sorry.

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Crooknapp set to replace Hughes. :rolleyes:

Kano
23-11-2012, 02:26 PM
already in. hilarious.

rio, joe cole, peter crouch and defoe in january?

Ollie the Optimist
23-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Crooknapp set to replace Hughes. :rolleyes:

if he keeps them up, we have to listen to his gloating about "12 games and 4 points " and i kept them up

if he takes them down, it will be "i came here with 4 points after 12 games and i couldnt do anything the damage was done, blame hughes"

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 04:15 PM
if he keeps them up, we have to listen to his gloating about "12 games and 4 points " and i kept them up

if he takes them down, it will be "i came here with 4 points after 12 games and i couldnt do anything the damage was done, blame hughes"

If he manages to make then finshes above Spurs would be awesome tbh.

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2012, 04:24 PM

Maybe he'll do both? Double bubble for Rosie.

Globalgunner
23-11-2012, 07:12 PM
One good thing that comes out if Harry goes to QPR spuds now have 2 grudge matches to contend with. sould be tasty, if the wheeler dealer can get them out of the slump.

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Crooknapp predictably on the phone to SSN updating everyone on what's going on. :rolleyes:

Sounds it's pretty much a done deal and he'll be at the Manc game tomorrow watching.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Crooknapp predictably on the phone to SSN updating everyone on what's going on. :rolleyes:

Sounds it's pretty much a done deal and he'll be at the Manc game tomorrow watching.

He hopes Bond and Jordan will join him at QPR, old team back together.

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2012, 11:50 PM
He hopes Bond and Jordan will join him at QPR, old team back together.

Katie Price? Redknapp has no shame.

Gervinho's Forehead
24-11-2012, 01:03 AM
I still love the name of this thread, I just imagine a load of football manegers in an old school sports day sack race, except wenger will be in his michelin man jacket.

Master Splinter
24-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Still Di Matteo.

Then AVB, Hughes and maybe Fat Sam if West Ham are struggling in January.

:gp:

Not exactly in that order, of course.

AVB is almost a certainty if they miss out on the CL places.

Fat Sam is still a possibility if they go on a bad run. West Ham are almost as self-destructive as Newcastle.

Master Splinter
24-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Oh, and Hughes :haha: :haha: :haha:.

http://wwwcdn.channel5.com/assets/images/000/030/535/large_size_ailsa.jpg?1344251959 :pal: