Flavs
27-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Child Trafficking :bow:

Marc Overmars
27-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Moses and Utaka will eat us.

Niall_Quinn
27-06-2012, 12:49 PM
China, Malaysia and Nigeria. Wenger must be delighted about that. Hopefully we aren't too jetlagged to start the new season, although admittedly that's not the main priority.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-06-2012, 12:51 PM
China, Malaysia and Nigeria. Wenger must be delighted about that. Hopefully we aren't too jetlagged to start the new season, although admittedly that's not the main priority.

We don't have to play a CL qualifier this time though.

Flavs
27-06-2012, 12:57 PM

As long as no-one on the board makes him sign a player from such a place for marketing and then he takes the hump and wont play him.

GP
27-06-2012, 01:06 PM
As long as no-one on the board makes him sign a player from such a place for marketing and then he takes the hump and wont play him.

Oxlade :bow:

Niall_Quinn
27-06-2012, 01:08 PM
We don't have to play a CL qualifier this time though.

Good point, don't see why we couldn't fit a tour of the States in there too then.

Flavs
27-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Oxlade :bow:

He isnt on our board you stupid boy

Niall_Quinn
27-06-2012, 01:09 PM

We're signing Mbeke Mkbeke the famous Nigerian sandwich board man purely for footballing reasons.

Cripps_orig
27-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Hope Kanu plays in this.

Hes still only 25

Niall_Quinn
27-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Hope Kanu plays in this.

Hes still only 25

Is he related to our Kanu?

Cripps_orig
27-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Is he related to our Kanu?

His grandson

Munchies
27-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Hopefully we can see George in action, and try get him on our board:
http://www.jack-frost.co.uk/fonejacker/fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_4.jpg

Niall_Quinn
27-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Attn: President Kroenke,

My name is Farouk Bakoh, a Solicitor/Notary public, and very active in the legal practice in Nigeria. I am also an in-law to the late President, General Sanni Abacha. Now General Abacha is dead, and Mohammed the first son is facing a lot of persecution due to his involvement in anti pro democracy activities during the rule of his late father. Also there are alleged fraud activities that Mohamed has been linked to with the father and, the government of today is after the family to recover everything. They have claimed all the family's wealth and I am making this contact on behalf of my sister, Mrs. Miriam Abacha, the wife, not minding the consequences, but hoping that you would understand our predicament hence the need for your urgent assistance and co-operation.

My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds, abroad for safe keeping which incidentally is part of the family wealth. Fortunately with my immediate assistance, and contact, we were able to deposit the money in a security vault abroad pending when the whole situation will be calm. However, this security company does not have any knowledge of the content of the deposit, because it was done in the guise that the trunk contains funds for payment of foreign professional football players visiting Nigeria. But owing the great risk we run presently due the new Democratic government's initiative to freeze and recover all monies supposedly misappropriated by the late President, we wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. Now that we are in a democratic government, this is our opportunity to remove the money, and we are willing to offer you 15% of the funds after the transaction for your co-operation. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved comfortably and that I can also trust you with arrangement for your soccer players to play game with Nigeria's Super Eagles in pre-season match in Abuja on 5 August.

Be rest assured that there is no risk involved since I have taken care of everything. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with us, so that I can send you full details of this transaction and let us make arrangement for a meeting and discuss at length on how to transfer this funds. Also furnish me with your private e-mail address, Tel/Fax Numbers (Private) for a personal contact with you. Finally, I am trusting on your full understanding on this, hoping that there will be absolute confidentiality.

Awaiting with interest your response and hoping to develop good business relationship with you.

Yours sincerely,

Farouk Bakoh

LDG
29-06-2012, 11:09 AM

My name is Farouk Bakoh, a Solicitor/Notary public, and very active in the legal practice in Nigeria. I am also an in-law to the late President, General Sanni Abacha. Now General Abacha is dead, and Mohammed the first son is facing a lot of persecution due to his involvement in anti pro democracy activities during the rule of his late father. Also there are alleged fraud activities that Mohamed has been linked to with the father and, the government of today is after the family to recover everything. They have claimed all the family's wealth and I am making this contact on behalf of my sister, Mrs. Miriam Abacha, the wife, not minding the consequences, but hoping that you would understand our predicament hence the need for your urgent assistance and co-operation.

My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds, abroad for safe keeping which incidentally is part of the family wealth. Fortunately with my immediate assistance, and contact, we were able to deposit the money in a security vault abroad pending when the whole situation will be calm. However, this security company does not have any knowledge of the content of the deposit, because it was done in the guise that the trunk contains funds for payment of foreign professional football players visiting Nigeria. But owing the great risk we run presently due the new Democratic government's initiative to freeze and recover all monies supposedly misappropriated by the late President, we wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. Now that we are in a democratic government, this is our opportunity to remove the money, and we are willing to offer you 15% of the funds after the transaction for your co-operation. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved comfortably and that I can also trust you with arrangement for your soccer players to play game with Nigeria's Super Eagles in pre-season match in Abuja on 5 August.

Be rest assured that there is no risk involved since I have taken care of everything. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with us, so that I can send you full details of this transaction and let us make arrangement for a meeting and discuss at length on how to transfer this funds. Also furnish me with your private e-mail address, Tel/Fax Numbers (Private) for a personal contact with you. Finally, I am trusting on your full understanding on this, hoping that there will be absolute confidentiality.

Awaiting with interest your response and hoping to develop good business relationship with you.

Yours sincerely,

Farouk Bakoh

I am in!

Flavs
04-07-2012, 08:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

GP
04-07-2012, 08:20 AM

Yours sincerely,

Farouk Bakoh

http://anongallery.org/img/8/7/thats-racist.gif

Flavs
04-07-2012, 01:42 PM
:lol:

Ollie the Optimist
05-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Arsenal Football Club has announced it is reluctantly postponing its proposed trip to Nigeria this summer.

The Club has taken the decision as a result of complexities linked to the planned game against Nigeria on Saturday, August 5 in Abuja.

Arsenal marketing director Angus Kinnear said: "Bringing a top-level club to an international market is always complicated and logistically challenging. With the proposed match in Nigeria planned for early August, we could not get comfortable on everything needed to satisfy our requirements, so we have reluctantly taken the decision to postpone the team’s visit."

Kinnear continued: “We have a huge and loyal following in Africa, and we are sorry that the team will not be visiting this summer. However, we have a long-term commitment to Nigeria and we are already making plans for a visit next summer.

"In addition, we also have some exciting forthcoming activities planned with our commercial partners in Nigeria - Emirates, Airtel and Malta Guinness, which will kick off in the next few weeks.”

Emirates are the presenting partner of the Arsenal 2012 Tour and Boutros Boutros, divisional senior vice-president of corporate communications said: “Emirates shares Arsenal’s disappointment that the team’s visit to Nigeria has been postponed. We look forward to working with Arsenal to bring the Club closer to its loyal Nigerian fans through new initiatives over the coming months.”

All further updates on Arsenal’s future activities in Nigeria will be communicated on www.Arsenal.com.

well thats over now

Cripps_orig
05-07-2012, 06:39 PM
In other words, we wont have any world class players so Nigeria told us to fuck off

Arsenal :haha:

Thierrymon
06-07-2012, 03:34 AM
In other words, we wont have any world class players so Nigeria told us to fuck off

Arsenal :haha:

Pretty much :lol:

IBK
06-07-2012, 09:15 AM
What a fiasco.

Injury Time
08-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Apparently Arsenal couldn't get a good enough discount on the flights...