18-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Must win.

Kick off is 13:30 and its on SS1.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-08-2012, 04:16 PM
This will be fun.

Marc Overmars
18-08-2012, 04:18 PM
A lovely welcome to the Premier League in store for Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla.

2-1.

2 Delap throws and a Walnut consolation.

Joker
18-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Would love to twat these twats.

Master Splinter
18-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Everyone should be fitter/sharper for this and Koscielny and Oxo should be back.

0-5.

Boss
18-08-2012, 04:45 PM
We're winning this.

Cripps_orig
18-08-2012, 08:19 PM
This is Stokes big game of the season

We'll do well to get a win

1-1 imo

Master Splinter
18-08-2012, 08:33 PM
This is Stokes big game of the season

Tied with their clash against the All Blacks tbf.

LDG
20-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Lee Mason will ref this one :rolleyes:

Letters
21-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Let's twat these twats!

KSE Comedy Club
21-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Grumble, grumble.......selling our best players......

Moany moan.....balance the books......

Poor RVP, poor Song.......

Oh you mean there's a game on?

Cripps_orig
21-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Not yet so let the moaning continue

Olivier's xmas twist
21-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Would love to twat these twats.

Grumble, grumble.......selling our best players......

Moany moan.....balance the books......

Poor RVP, poor Song.......

Oh you mean there's a game on?

These people proably moan when their playing Fifa as Arsenal.

Boss
21-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Well obviously, Arsenal are terrible on FIFA.

GP
21-08-2012, 01:55 PM
We are raping the absolute fuck out of these ****s.

LDG
21-08-2012, 02:02 PM

Legit.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Well obviously, Arsenal are terrible on FIFA.

So's your face.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-08-2012, 03:10 PM

What you and MS do to MO and Ach should be kept between the 4 of you.

GP
21-08-2012, 03:10 PM
What you and MS do to MO and Ach should be kept between the 3 of you.

lol

MO loves it.

Ollie the Optimist
21-08-2012, 03:40 PM
if it gets to the 90th minute and we are losing, i hope one of players makes a two footed tackle, on pulis, in his face

LDG
21-08-2012, 03:47 PM
if it gets to the 90th minute and we are losing, i hope one of players makes a two footed tackle, on pulis, in his face

I hope we do that if we're winning too.

Ollie the Optimist
21-08-2012, 03:48 PM
I hope we do that if we're winning too.

then to really piss him off, wenger could reel out the "i did not see it"

Master Splinter
21-08-2012, 08:08 PM
What you and MS do to MO and Ach should be kept between the 4 of you.

:haha:

It was even more brilliant initially because you said 3 instead of 4 and GP is actually MS.

Master Splinter
21-08-2012, 08:09 PM
then to really piss him off, wenger could reel out the "i did not see it"

That would definitively be the best thing ever.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-08-2012, 08:20 PM

It was even more brilliant initially because you said 3 instead of 4 and GP is actually MS.

amongst others on here.

Master Splinter
21-08-2012, 08:22 PM
amongst others on here.

Joker/Diaby-fan/gooners/Ach :bow:.

GP
21-08-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm also gooners and Rkane but I forgot the password to that one.

Master Splinter
21-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm also gooners and Rkane but I forgot the password to that one.

That's why I wrote gooners.

You ILT account is strangely dormant as well, considering you're about to release a new album.

Cripps_orig
21-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Back on topic

Are Kos and Ox back for this?

Defense was pretty good v Sunderland and against the Neanderthals of Stoke, we are going to need Merts height.

Kos is a good option off the bench

GP
21-08-2012, 08:33 PM

I rarely read your posts.

Also, my WMUG account is taking the glory on this one.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Zimm, Letters, CTG :bow:

fakeyank
22-08-2012, 12:10 AM
1-3 loss

Cripps_orig
22-08-2012, 12:43 AM
1-3 loss

We're playing away so would be a 1-3 win tbh

fakeyank
22-08-2012, 12:55 AM
My bad.. 3-1 loss

Kyle?
22-08-2012, 01:03 AM
2-0 loss (Walters, Crouch)

Master Splinter
22-08-2012, 02:41 AM
The Towel Vest is the most likely scorer.

LDG
22-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Sir Chesney

Jenkinson Merts Vermaelen Gibbsy

Arteta Sahin

Cazorla

Chambo Giroud Podolski

Marc Overmars
22-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Sahin. :lol:

He'll be getting snapped.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Sir Chesney

Kos Mertemaelen Gibbs

Arteta Sahin

Cazorla

Theo Pod AOC

Can see Diaby playing in this though cos Wenger wrongly thinks his height will come in to play against the hoof ball and it might have done had Diaby not been a weak ass shit

Dennis Bendtner
22-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I remember when our midfield against this lot literally consisted of the Pathetic Four.

Eboue---Song---Denilson---Diaby

Midgetball is probably the way to go. Stoke are so shit. Got to be winning this. 1-3.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Didnt we go 20 odd games unbeaten in the PL with that?

Joker
22-08-2012, 12:59 PM
I remember when our midfield against this lot literally consisted of the Pathetic Four.

Eboue---Song---Denilson---Diaby

Those were the days :sick:

Ollie the Optimist
22-08-2012, 01:03 PM
anyone chance of bringing steve bould out of retirement for this game? would love to see those ****s take him on

Dennis Bendtner
22-08-2012, 01:05 PM

Dunno. Lost to Stoke. anyway point is the best way is to pass through these ****s. They fundamentally cannot play football. Tom Hundredstone might play, I suppose alongside one of their clogger ****s, so it shouldn't be too hard. Hope Podolski or Giroud are sharper up front.

Marc Overmars
22-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Bould. :bow:

Stoke City legend.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Just bring Sol back for this one game

He'll make that **** Shawcross cry again

Xhaka Can’t
22-08-2012, 01:17 PM
While we are at it, I'd love to see Ralph back for this one

LDG
22-08-2012, 01:27 PM
While we are at it, I'd love to see Ralph back for this one

Lehmann

Ralph Bould Adams Cole

Parlour Vieira Petit Williams

Smudger Wright

Cripps_orig
22-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Williams?

LDG
22-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Williams?

Steve Williams. Fuckin nutter from the 80's.

Mind you. Could have gone for Paul Davis I suppose. He got banned for 9 games for chinning some **** from Southampton in a game. Glen Cockrill I think it was....

Cripps_orig
22-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Keown has to go in there somewhere

Put him in midfield and Petit at left back and get Cole out of there

LDG
22-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Keown has to go in there somewhere

Put him in midfield and Petit at left back and get Cole out of there

:gp:

Cripps_orig
23-08-2012, 10:39 PM
on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (ankle)...
He should be back in the training group from Friday. He has not practiced with the team yet. But he should be in the squad for Stoke.

on Laurent Koscielny (calf)...
He will not be back. But he should definitely be back next week. So he should play in the game after Stoke.

on Lukasz Fabianski, who missed the Sunderland game...
He should be OK. He has a test today [Thursday] and, normally, he will be back. He has had a problem with inflammation of the back.

on other team news...
Touch wood, we have no further problems apart from the guys who are out in the longer term.

Kos was supposed to be definitely back for this game now the same is said for the next game

Hes the new Wilshere

We need a CB

Cripps_orig
23-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Stoke v Arsenal (13:30 BST)

There is a bit of history between these sides after their meetings in recent years and a visit to the Britannia Stadium is probably the last fixture Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wanted after seeing his side draw their first game at home against Sunderland.

Stoke manager Tony Pulis is taking Tom Huddlestone on loan from Tottenham, which is a good signing, and every year they seem to make themselves stronger.
We know what the Potters are like at home and they will probably be a bit miffed to have only picked up a point from their opening game against Reading after conceding so late.
Arsenal lost Alex Song to Barcelona this week and, while he is not irreplaceable and the Gunners have plenty of decent midfielders, Song gave them a physical presence in midfield that they could have done with here.
So this will be another tough fixture for Wenger, although he has already started to bed new players in.
Prediction: 1-1

Lawro :bow:

Grebbo
24-08-2012, 12:03 PM
D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Breaking injury news: Szczesny is doubtful for Sunday's clash with Stoke. Last minute decision will be made on him. #AFC

Flappy in goal against Stoke

Marc Overmars
24-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Towel-vest is going to have a field day.

Cripps_orig
24-08-2012, 12:06 PM
So Sir Ches is a definite starter :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Flappy in goal against Stoke

Lukasz Fabianski (Back)

Last Updated: 24 August

Lukasz missed the Sunderland game. Speaking on August 23, Arsene Wenger said: "He should be OK. He has a test today [Thursday] and, normally, he will be back. He has had a problem with inflammation of the back."

http://www.arsenal.com/team-news

Flappy is not even fit.

Boss
24-08-2012, 01:25 PM
If Mannone is in goal against Stoke we will lose at least 23-0. :rose:

Xhaka Can’t
24-08-2012, 03:36 PM
We had Song who could have played there.

hobson's choice
25-08-2012, 10:33 PM

Also kept a lot of clean sheets during that period too.

Cripps_orig
25-08-2012, 11:57 PM
TONY PULIS has re-opened his feud with Arsene Wenger — and accused the Arsenal manager of ‘re-writing history’.
The Gunners travel to Stoke today for a fixture soured by a stormy relationship between the two bosses.
Wenger’s anger stretches back to February 2010 when a tackle by Ryan Shawcross left Aaron Ramsey with his leg broken in two places.
Last season, the Frenchman was furious Stoke fans booed Ramsey and he also criticised the Potters for their physical approach. But Pulis reckons Wenger’s side have a worse record.
The Stoke boss said: “We went to the Emirates and Ryan got absolutely slaughtered — so it’s not just a one-way ticket.
“People talk about us being a dirty team but I haven’t had as many red cards as Arsene Wenger as a manager.
“But people always mention me and Stoke City — but no one talks about the situation with Wenger when he took over at Arsenal. When that was going on, he never saw a thing!
“History has been re-written. The balance isn’t level. It’s frustrating that you get labelled like this.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4504752/Tony-Pulis-goes-gunning-for-Arsene-Wenger.html#ixzz24bb2DMSX

Wtf? Us booing Shawcross is hardly the same thing as them booing Ramsey :doh:

This guys stupidity knows no bounds

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 12:03 AM
PETER CROUCH admits he sometimes laughs out loud during Stoke City games.
It’s usually when Rory Delap reaches for his towel — and he sees rival strikers throw in the towel!
Crouch has heard the critics say Stoke’s long-ball tactics do not intimidate opponents like they used to.
The Potters hurled in a staggering 980 throw-ins last season but only scored from two — even Manchester United did better than that.
But Crouch claims boss Tony Pulis would be crazy to scrap Stoke’s infamous tactic because he reckons opponents still visibly wilt when his mates win a throw.
That’s why he will be watching Arsenal’s new signings Olivier Giroud, Santi Cazorla and Lukas Podolski closely today — to see if they get in a flap over Delap!
Crouch confessed: “I still love it whenever we get a throw-in.
“I see forwards who have to come back to defend our set-pieces and it genuinely makes me laugh.
“I’ve been in that situation myself so I know what’s going through their heads.
“As a striker, when your opponents win a throw-in you usually have to get back and help defend it.
“You’re whole body language is saying: ‘Oh no, I’ve got to get all the way back and defend now’.
“It’s bad enough having to come back and defend corners.
“But when it’s every throw-in too, mentally it makes teams HATE coming to play Stoke City. It’s been the strongest weapon in our armoury.
“I see teams who would rather give away a free-kick or corner than concede a throw-in to us!
“But I think we’re dangerous from all set pieces.”
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been the fiercest critic of Stoke’s tactic over the years.
He once famously said he would like to see throw-ins outlawed and replaced by kicking the ball in from the touchline.
Crouch says the Frenchman can expect the same old, same old at the Britannia today.
He added: “We’ve got a big team and good players like Matt Etherington and Jermaine Pennant with the ability to whip the ball in at set-pieces.
“We’ve also got Rory and Ryan Shotton on throw-ins, so we’d be crazy not to use their ability.
“When Rory can put the ball in flatter and faster than a corner then it’s a trick worth using.
“Whenever Rory’s on the pitch it’s a tactic we’ll definitely use.”
Arsenal may be the polar opposite to Stoke when it comes to launching balls forward. But Crouch says there is too much snobbery from some teams who pick and choose when they ditch their principles.
He said: “Listen, I’ve watched so-called ‘football’ teams who are losing with a minute to go and what do they do?
“They start slinging the ball it into the box! I’ve seen great teams who need a goal in the last minute and they suddenly play like us! Manchester United are brilliant at it.
“Manchester City won the title last year but against Sporting Lisbon didn’t they have Joe Hart up HEADING the ball in the dying seconds?
“People don’t give us enough credit for the fact we can play. We scored some phenomenal goals last season. Good team goals, some good individual goals.
“You’ve got to have that to your game in the Premier League otherwise you’ve no chance.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4504686/Peter-Crouch-says-Rory-Delaps-missiles-make-him-laugh.html#ixzz24bcjIygU

We laugh as well, at you not with you

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Pulis. :lol:

I bet the whole city is coming out to see the Arsenal.

What a freak show.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Wenger spoke out in defence of Pulis' claims ahead of the two clubs' clash on Sunday, noting that Arsenal finished seventh in the Fair Play table, which takes into account attitude towards officials, while Stoke came last.

"I think we did quite well in the Fair Play table,” Wenger said.

“I don't know how they did, but we did quite well. It's not only about red cards, it's about the number of fouls.”

Wengers reply :lol:

Syn
26-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Wenger would do well to ignore Pulis. Pulis desperately wants a big name manager as a rival and these pathetic attention-seeking attempts to wum wumger have gone on for some time.

We show Stoke too much respect. In reality, they're no different to most teams 12th-20th in terms of how 'physical' they are. But we will learn a lot about Cazorla in this game. His silky skills are incredible but I thought he was pushed aside too easily against Sunderland - something Hazard and Kagawa (as the other big signings that are looking to adapt to English football) seem to be handling better. Let's see.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-08-2012, 07:10 AM
Pulis is an absolute cock. . .Wumger comes out with some shit at times but when Pulis speaks I swear his arse cheeks move. . .

Im only sad thing is we havent rammed the words down the same hole they came out of more often. . .come Arsenal, lets twat those twats

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 08:20 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/j5asjp.png

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Sir ches will play I reckon.

He's a proper ghel.

Joker
26-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Wtf? Us booing Shawcross is hardly the same thing as them booing Ramsey :doh:

This guys stupidity knows no bounds

If RVP broke his leg we'd probably boo him at the Emirates if the online sentiment is anything to go by, so we can't claim the moral highground.

Having said that there's no question Pulis is an attention seeking ****.

Xhaka Can’t
26-08-2012, 10:30 AM
If RVP broke his leg we'd probably boo him at the Emirates if the online sentiment is anything to go by, so we can't claim the moral highground.

That is quite a leap, and I doubt it would happen. The only player that I'd boo in that situation would be el hadj diouf, and even then I probably wouldn't.

The Wengerbabies
26-08-2012, 10:31 AM

Thats different though. We'd boo RVP because he's a **** and deserves it, if he breaks his leg or not would have no bearing on whether or not he gets booed.

Stoke fans boo Ramsey because he had the audacity to have his leg broken and the mental anguish it caused poor Ryan Shawcross. It pathetic.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Sir ches has apparently failed hs fitness test and mannone will be in goal today.

Fuck.

Syn
26-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Thats different though. We'd boo RVP because he's a **** and deserves it, if he breaks his leg or not would have no bearing on whether or not he gets booed.

Stoke fans boo Ramsey because he had the audacity to have his leg broken and the mental anguish it caused poor Ryan Shawcross. It pathetic.

You are right on the first bit, it's a stupid comparison and one made for a desperate search for double standards - the typical 'arsenal fans are hypocrites' obsession.

But for the second bit, let's be fair, as far as I can see, they don't boo Ramsey because he broke his leg or even because he ignored shawcross' apology or whatever (though a minority of Stoke fans might say that). The most compelling argument made for booing Ramsey is that they don't accept why we give Shawcross grief - so they do the same thing in retaliation.

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 11:00 AM
I hope Giroud starts up top, should be a big test for him up against their knuckle dragging centre backs.

Boss
26-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Sir ches has apparently failed hs fitness test and mannone will be in goal today.

Fuck.

:rose:

north bank nutter
26-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Williams?

LOL no wonder people say man city 2012 was the best ever finish to an english season. I would defo have paul davis in, his left hook on cockerill was missed by 35000 as well as the ref. Shawcross would also poop himself if keown was around.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Poldi and Giroud both start, Theo doesn't.

GP
26-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Arsenal: Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Diaby, Cazorla, Gervinho, Podolski, Giroud

Stoke: 11 cunts

GP
26-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Subs: Martinez, Santos, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Djourou, Coquelin

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Javi Martinez. :bow:

How did we sign him with nobody realising?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Sky's programme starts now.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Redknapp and Neville are on the pitch at Anfield.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Cozola. :haha:

FFS.

Boss
26-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Good that Wenger's dropped Theo.

Hope we see Ox in this one.

Need at least three goals to win this imo.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Redknapp and Neville are on the pitch at Anfield.

Cheers.

I'm readying my pitchfork as we speak...

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:06 PM
I'll listen out for Neville screaming like a girl again...

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Cozola's freekick against Marketing. :bow:

GP
26-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Cocozza :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Stoke: Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson, Pennant, Cameron, Whelan, Kightly, Walters, Crouch.
Subs: Sorensen, Palacios, Jones, Upson, Delap, Shotton, Jerome.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 12:11 PM
No doubt they're going to try and rough up Mannone, hope the ref doesn't bend over for them.

GP
26-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Don Vito will make them sleep with the fishes.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

I_Killed_Kenny
26-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Come on u gunners!

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Wenget masks. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh bollocks, Alan Parry.

:rose:

Thierrymon
26-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Wenget masks. :doh:

What were they about?

hobson's choice
26-08-2012, 12:27 PM
The great Jenkinson is starting again

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:28 PM
What were they about?

I think they're going to an en masse Wenger impersonation or something.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Mannone. . .welcome to hell

Thierrymon
26-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I didnt realise stoke fans had such a problem with wenger. They really are sad, petty twats.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Stoke fans are a set of twats

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:30 PM
I wish Mannone was a better keeper, he certainly has that 'dont fuck with me' look about him.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Cazorla nutmegged Wilkinson. :haha:

Thierrymon
:lol: the boos started already.

Japan Shaking All Over
The whole city should cordon off or bombed or both

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Wilkinson gives Cazorla a kick for it.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Diaby and Gerv being booed.

Is it because they are black?

I certainly wouldnt put it past their fans tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Don't tell me that's why Cameron was signed?

Japan Shaking All Over
26-08-2012, 12:34 PM
No delap

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:35 PM
:lol:

What was that passage of play?

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Oh great, weve got shit diaby today.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Disallowed goal for Walters. :lol:

KSE Comedy Club
fuck that was close.

Boss
Stoke score but it's offside :yikes:

We're making a lot of silly little mistakes, giving the ball away when it's not necessary etc.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:37 PM
That should be a throw in for us, the ball was deflected slightly.

oh well.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:38 PM
What a block from Wilkinson, Poldi nearly in.

hobson's choice
They are gonna go at Jenkinson whenever they get the chance

Thierrymon
Podolski almost scores after defender slips.

KSE Comedy Club
Ooo Poldi close there.

He's not gonna let them fuck him about!

Young Guns 11
26-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Diaby's passing hasn't been good so far

KSE Comedy Club
That was a fucking penalty!

Blatantly had his arm out to block the shot.

Boss
Should have been a penalty ffs.

McNamara That Ghost...
That Wilkinson block was handball. :rolleyes:

Thierrymon
26-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Our passing has been really sloppy so far.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Walters is whining.

Boss
26-08-2012, 12:41 PM
We have 71% possession :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
Poldi header just over, offside anyway however.

KSE Comedy Club
Poldi close again, but offside.

Thierrymon
We have 71% possession :lol:

Booooooooooooooooo

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Giroud has been great. Our lump it up option. :bow:

fakeyank
So if Mannone gets injured, whose our keeper? :unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
Gervinho. :doh:

Japan Shaking All Over
New guys are doing well

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Walters. :haha:

What the hell?

Young Guns 11
Giroud looking good physically against these ****holes

Aida
Any links please?

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:44 PM
What the fuck.

McNamara That Ghost...
Ambitious effort from Giroud. Why did Diaby go for the 3-4? Weird.

Boss
Giroud :bow:

The new Chamakh

KSE Comedy Club
Why is everyone trying to lay off Diaby?

Hes fucking crap.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Freekick to us, dangerous area. Come on Cozola.

Hoof booked.

Poldi. :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
Well played Poldi!

Boss
Great play Podolski :bow: :bow:

Thierrymon
26-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Great run from the german. Good chance with the freekick here.

Boss
Five people standing over the free kick.

Gervinho being one of them.

GTFO you WUM :lol:

KSE Comedy Club
I love Poldi already, he looks dangerous and confident everytime he gets the ball.

Japan Shaking All Over
great direct running

McNamara That Ghost...
Cazorla with two efforts, neither doing anything. :lol:

Aida
26-08-2012, 12:47 PM
ANY LINKS PLEASE
??????????????

Thierrymon
Why is everyone trying to lay off Diaby?

Hes fucking crap.

Wenger is the only one who should lay him off.

hobson's choice
Good to see that Wenger actually change things, and put Podolski out left

mkkreuk
ANY LINKS PLEASE
??????????????

http://www.nutjob.eu/

hobson's choice
26-08-2012, 12:48 PM
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816

Sopcast link

KSE Comedy Club
Cazorla with two efforts, neither doing anything. :lol:

I tell you what, you can see that Giroud, Poldi and cazorla are desperate to score their first goals for us.

You can feel the tension building.

KSE Comedy Club
Wenger is the only one who should lay him off.

:lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Why is Jenkinson trying the fancy passes? Stick to what you can do tbf.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Were only being undone by our own sloppy passing.

Aida
26-08-2012, 12:50 PM
thanks (you to mkkreuk)

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816

Sopcast link

McNamara That Ghost...
Gibbs. :doh:

Cazorla is awlsome.

Thierrymon
Wtf gibbs

KSE Comedy Club
How fucking close do they want to get to the fucking goal ffs!

Just shoot.

Boss
Good play, just too high from Gibbs.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Great tackle from Gibbs. :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Fuck sake.

Nice counter attack then we stop before their box and pass the ball around again.

WTF is wrong with this team?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Cazorla shot, fairly weak. :lol:

fakeyank
There is absolutely zero creativity from us..

There is negative creativity from theirs though..

hobson's choice
Why is this team so bad at counter attacking these past 3 years

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Poldi keeps turning in to where all the players are. :lol:

Newguy
26-08-2012, 12:55 PM
How has Diaby been? just switched on now

GP
26-08-2012, 12:56 PM

Pretty good.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 12:56 PM

Shit.

However Alan Smith thinks he's been very good so far.

Master Splinter
26-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Cazorla is little bit superb.

hobson's choice
Suicide ball from Carzola to Diaby there

Boss
Cazorla is class.

Özim
26-08-2012, 12:58 PM
This is such a boring game so far, we're dull as dishwater to watch at the moment, the strikers are for some reason appearing in midfield and on the wing and the pace of our game is sooooo slow, it's no wonder we have no penetration! We've had plenty of possession but what have we actually done with it?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Diaby got megged. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Kightly goes for glory, fairly comfortable for Mannone.

Japan Shaking All Over
Shit.

However Alan Smith thinks he's been very good so far.

Wouldnt say shit. . .has been offering a physical presence. . .passing has been not good though

Boss
Diaby is on course to overtake Denilson as Wenger's greatest midfield WUM of all time.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Vermaelen's clearance. :faint:

Japan Shaking All Over
Cazorla is little bit superb.

Just a tadge ;)

Thierrymon
We look a bit devoid of ideas already.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Wilson tries to rip Cazorla's foot out.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 01:02 PM
That didnt take long.

Fucking ****ing stoke fans.

McNamara That Ghost...
Poor shot from Cazorla.

Özim
We look a bit devoid of ideas already.
Yup, we're gonna struggle to score goals this season if we play like this....we're creating next to nothing....we've got plenty of possession of course but that counts for nothing.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Lee Mason you utter dick.

Japan Shaking All Over
Cazorla cant be too far away from his first

Master Splinter
Lee Mason :doh:.

Özim
Cazorla cant be too far away from his first
Needs to shoot on target first.

GP
Nice shielding by the ref :rolleyes:

GP
26-08-2012, 01:04 PM
What a shot!

Cripps_orig
We have looked comfortable but nothing in the final third

Cazorla shot saved from Begovic

McNamara That Ghost...
Much better shot from Cazorla, Begovic punches it away.

Arteta got a kicking.

Power n Glory
Gervinho has been shit.

Boss
Cazorla :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Ah well, we've had our half hour.

Mason will be on Stokes side for the rest of the game now.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Mannone. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Gervinho goes for the most difficult option by a mile.

Young Guns 11
Yup, we're gonna struggle to score goals this season if we play like this....we're creating next to nothing....we've got plenty of possession of course but that counts for nothing.

It's stoke away, we know this is going to be hard to create! None of the top 4 beat them at home last season, ffs.

Power n Glory
What a loser.

Cripps_orig
Cazorla being called Caforla is fucking annoying

Gervinho :doh:

Get it in the box ffs

Özim
Gervinho is so sh*t, he pretty much delivers nothing everytime he has it.....another player with no end product!

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 01:09 PM
It's stoke away, we know this is going to be hard to create! None of the top 4 beat them at home last season, ffs.

Tbf we were the same last week

Özim
Yeah well we didn't score against Sunderland at home either.

Newguy
Our tempo is so slow...its hard to say but swansea play better football than us by a mile

Olivier's xmas twist
Gervinho has been shit.

This is a first but i agree with you.

Toronto Gooner
26-08-2012, 01:10 PM

Two comments:

First, Arsenal have played like this for a few seasons. The presence of van Persie glossed over this previously.

Second, Arsenal have two new strikers and a new midfield pivot. It is going to take a while for them to gel and for the rest of the team to get used to them.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 01:10 PM

This match is not finished though.

Özim
26-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Two comments:

First, Arsenal have played like this for a few seasons. The presence of van Persie glossed over this previously.

Second, Arsenal have two new strikers and a new midfield pivot. It is going to take a while for them to gel and for the rest of the team to get used to them.
Yeah I know and I've long thought it was sh*t to watch tbh.

Thing is though, the strikers are appearing in midfield and on the wing, not exactly the right place to be, sadly we don't have time to wait for players to gel.

Young Guns 11
26-08-2012, 01:11 PM

We should have, Giroud missed a sitter. It's only the 2nd game of the season. Let them gel.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-08-2012, 01:12 PM

This, they will take time. need to get used to the prem you can't expect them to score loads straight away.

Boss
26-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Two comments:

:good:

Master Splinter
26-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Short throw :lol:.

Return to Mordor for him.

KSE Comedy Club
26-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Whats the betting wenger leaves gerv on and takes off poldi or giroud.

Young Guns 11
26-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Giroud, apart from doing well physically, nodding balls on etc, looks off the pace with his runs, hopefully it's just a matter of settling in

KSE Comedy Club
corner

McNamara That Ghost...
One added minute.

KSE Comedy Club
corner 2

Syn
26-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Gervinho is so fucking frustrating.

Need to get Oxlade there asap.

Cripps_orig
0-0 HT

Defensively been comfortable

Mertemaelen are showing why they should be our first choice CB pairing.

Offensively, a bit shit

McNamara That Ghost...
0-0 HT. Pretty good I'd say. Best defensively we have been at the Britannia.

KSE Comedy Club
2 corners, both shit.

Toronto Gooner
26-08-2012, 01:17 PM
The thing that I have noticed, and think is a good development, is how often the strikers are closing down the defenders.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 01:17 PM
First team ever to go 38 games with 0-0s?

Its happening

Master Splinter
26-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Giroud and Podolski work very hard, which should bode well for the rest of the season.

Get Oxo on for Gervinho. Everyone else has done well.

Arsenal Fan
Need to win 3-0 , Cazorla podolski and giroud

The longer it takes to score the more shit we are going to hear about missing robin **** Persie which won't be helpful for us at all.

Olivier's xmas twist
Denfinding there has been an improvement from last season tbh Jenkison, Gibbs look amazing even the GK looks ok, if offensive just same old same old Gev needs to go off Ox on. Diaby off Theo on.

Joker
We look much calmer defensively, and are holding our shape better when we don't have the ball. Offensively we still look a bit toothless though.

LDG
26-08-2012, 01:19 PM
0-0 HT

Defensively been comfortable

Mertemaelen are showing why they should be our first choice CB pairing.

Offensively, a bit shit

Pretty much. Need more pace on the counter.

Someone fuckin shoot too please :rolleyes:

Letters
Meh. Same old Arsenal...

Olivier's xmas twist
We look much calmer defensively, and are holding our shape better when we don't have the ball. Offensively we still look a bit toothless though.

The fact Gibbs is winning balls tells you something, infact most of the team is winning balls and in the air too.

GunnerFan4Life
26-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Santi Carzola.

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 01:20 PM
In control of the game but creating nowt so far.

Gibbs and Poldi playing well and Giroud is grafting.

I'd like to see more from Jenkinson as an attacking threat, Gervinho needs an option on the right otherwise he will keep on running into traffic.

Cazorla looking great, probing well and picking up the ball in dangerous areas. Someone needs to make some runs for him, it's shame we don't have another Spanish midget in the team.

Boss
26-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Sahin would have been a good addition imo.

fakeyank
Denfinding there has been an improvement from last season tbh Jenkison, Gibbs look amazing even the GK looks ok, if offensive just same old same old Gev needs to go off Ox on. Diaby off Theo on.

:gp:

I dont know what Ox needs to do to start games. Quite possibly one of the best players at Arsenal and he is sitting on his arse while shit kickers like Diaby get game time!

Cripps_orig
Time for Theo and Ox imo

Gervinho and Arteta/Diaby off

Bring on Ramsey as well and get him to do 2 footer on Shawcross's face

Özil's Panoramic View
Frustrating 1st half of football

Hope we'll be more productive in the attacking 3rd next 45 mins.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Nevile thinks we've been good.

I concur.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Meh. Same old Arsenal...

Not really

We actually look decent defensively.

Thats our problem i guess. We can make one part of our game pretty good but the other suffers.

We need to find a balance

Letters
26-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Not really

We actually look decent defensively.

Thats our problem i guess. We can make one part of our game pretty good but the other suffers.

We need to find a balance
We do look better at the back but for years we've had games like this where we've controlled the game, had the majority of possession but not moved the ball forward quickly enough and not done enough to win.
Need to find a cutting edge.

GP
26-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Pleased with that.

We look really good in defence and with the quality we have upfront goals will come.

Should have had a pel too.

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 01:26 PM
My only conern so far is that Crouch is winning literally every ball hoofed to him, we're doing well picking up the 2nd balls but sooner or later they will get in behind.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 01:27 PM
We do look better at the back but for years we've had games like this where we've controlled the game, had the majority of possession but not moved the ball forward quickly enough and not done enough to win.
Need to find a cutting edge.

This where a Sahin would have been perfect. Or a Wilshere that wasnt dead. Arteta, for all his strengths isnt the quickest or most offensive of passers

Özim
26-08-2012, 01:28 PM
This match is not finished though.
Yeah, but if we continue to play like this, we won't score.

Joker
26-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Agree that we should haul Gervinho off and bring AOC on.

Cripps_orig
26-08-2012, 01:29 PM
QPR midfielder Hogan Ephraim, on loan at Bristol City, tweets: "You can watch football from all over the world and even the lesser/bad teams try and play passing football. British football is miles behind. If a certain style suits your team and gets results then fair play - but watching it, playing against it or playing it is just annoying!"Hulkster :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Marc Overmars
26-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Come on you Gunners!!