PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST COMPLETED] Twinttergration

The Wengerbabies
29-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Jofnn; I know I alluded to this earlier but wasn't very clear about what I meant. Basically, you know on our profiles there is an 'Instant Messing' option with things like Skype, MSN etc. is it possible to add a Twitter option there so then under our mini-profiles (next to our posts) there is a little Twitter t, like you have Skype and MSN logos.

Does this make sense?

Cheers.

Jofnn
30-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Jofnn; I know I alluded to this earlier but wasn't very clear about what I meant. Basically, you know on our profiles there is an 'Instant Messing' option with things like Skype, MSN etc. is it possible to add a Twitter option there so then under our mini-profiles (next to our posts) there is a little Twitter t, like you have Skype and MSN logos.

Does this make sense?

Cheers.

Hey TWB,

This is what I thought you meant! It's on our list of things to add, which I'll try to sort today - and I'll let you know once it's active!

Jofnn

Jofnn
30-05-2011, 09:51 AM
This has now been added! To add your twitter username:

- Click on the "forum actions" drop down (under "what's new")
- Click on "edit profile"
- Scroll down to the "Additional Information" section
- Add your twitter username (the bit after twitter.com) to the "Twitter" box and save changes

I'll work on adding other social networks to the list... so if you have any recommendations for sites, let me know!

Arsenal Fan
30-05-2011, 12:56 PM
shit son, i think im now twinttergrated

The Wengerbabies
30-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Awesome, thanks man.