PDA

View Full Version : Wenger stops Vela from going to Copa America

Tony Tuesdays
30-05-2011, 12:17 AM
That's the news from another forum. Dunno how legit it is but if it is what does this mean?
Is AW prepared to give him a chance in the first team squad for next term or, is he ensuring Vela doesn't returned crocked from South America therefore increasing his chances of offloading him to another club?

Personally I'd've let him go. For one thing he gets more game time as he really hasn't played much footy this season, and also he's in the shop window for potential suitors to have a look at him.

Toronto Gooner
30-05-2011, 04:00 AM
That's the news from another forum. Dunno how legit it is but if it is what does this mean?
Is AW prepared to give him a chance in the first team squad for next term or, is he ensuring Vela doesn't returned crocked from South America therefore increasing his chances of offloading him to another club?

Personally I'd've let him go. For one thing he gets more game time as he really hasn't played much footy this season, and also he's in the shop window for potential suitors to have a look at him.
I think that you have answered your first question with your final paragraph.

Japan Shaking All Over
30-05-2011, 04:36 AM
could Wenger's mind power have even reached these shores......Miyachi is not in Japan's latest squad although a hardly heard of 16 year old is!!

ssshhhh don't tell Wenger bout the 16 year old, he will probably try to buy him and then turn around and say that's the spending done for the summer

Darth Vela
30-05-2011, 11:16 AM
could Wenger's mind power have even reached these shores......Miyachi is not in Japan's latest squad although a hardly heard of 16 year old is!!

ssshhhh don't tell Wenger bout the 16 year old, he will probably try to buy him and then turn around and say that's the spending done for the summer

:lol: Not forgetting the two other 16 year-olds we got from Barca, stocked ready for another season of disappointment.

Maybe the experience at West Brom has taught him to try a little harder, a slightly better attitude and we might see his talent on the pitch next season, especially if Cesc buggers off and we move to a slightly different set-up; I'm not holding my breath though.

Cripps_orig
30-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Wengers youth project :bow:

The Wengerbabies
30-05-2011, 01:59 PM
He should go, and not come back.

fari
30-05-2011, 04:36 PM
wrap that dude in cotton wool, we need to make sure he is in good condition for the sale, i cant see any future for him here tbh