PDA

View Full Version : Whites Only Thread!

Niall_Quinn
24-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Wenger rages at union split

ARSENE WENGER hates the idea of a breakaway football union to protect black players.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4605936/Arsene-Wenger-Split-in-football-union-over-racism-has-no-sense.html#ixzz2ADqV3kK1

"Blacks Only Union"? "Society of Black Lawyers?" --> Equality

Let me see now.

"Whites Only Union"? "Society of White Lawyers?" "Whites Only Thread?" --> Racism

Anyone who joins this union should be done for racism, just like Suarez and Terry. And surely there is no bigger shit in football than Rio Ferdinand (except for Patrice Evra)? What do they want? A crucifixion every time some white guy behaves in the racist manner they themselves seem quite comfortable with?

A fucking "Human Being's Union", a "Society of Human Being Lawyers" (bit of a stretch that one but I'm on a roll), "A thread for human beings", that's what kicking racism out is about. "Blacks Only Unions?" - Fuck off! Fucking racist scum.

Xhaka Can’t
24-10-2012, 01:29 PM
I think black posters that can't dance should be allowed to post here.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Niall_Quinn
24-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes alright. Could a mod please change the title to Whites Only and Black People Who Can't Dance Thread! Thanks.

Syn
24-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi guys. Great to be here. Bloody love milkybars. xx

Niall_Quinn
24-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi guys. Great to be here. Bloody love milkybars. xx

That looks like dancing to me. GTFO!

Olivier's xmas twist
24-10-2012, 01:39 PM
White players :pal:

Black players :pal:

Asian players :pal:

Mixed race players :pal:

Their all ****s.

PS Arseneihateenglishplayers, needs to stfu.

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-10-2012, 01:57 PM
It's a fair point.

I don't really get how you overcome something like racism, stating you want equality if you then are deliberately divisive. That only serves to embed differences in peoples' minds. And frankly, like after the Suarez case, there are some people looking to make a name for themselves or create a new reputation off the back of it.

Maybe if some of these players who have tried to make a point over the last few weeks donated some of their ridiculous wages to funding organisations like SRTRC and their 7 employees, whose yearly funding is around what Ferdinand gets in basic wage in a month, then more could be done.

Syn
24-10-2012, 02:02 PM
I don't know about setting up a breakaway pressure group or whatever but I can understand if players don't want to support the current union.

LDG
24-10-2012, 02:11 PM
You could say we are racist against their frustration.

Letters
24-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Golly!

Olivier's xmas twist
24-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Golly!

So's your face.

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-10-2012, 02:53 PM
You could say we are racist against their frustration.
http://i.imgur.com/nTGUB.jpg

"I have a little dream." - Wenger 2012.

LDG
24-10-2012, 02:55 PM
:haha:

IBK
24-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Everyone in football is a cun t. Including me as a supporter. :pal: