Tony Tuesdays
30-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Who would you want us to sign?

Who do you expect us to sign?

Who do you want to leave?

Who do you expect to leave?

Cripps_orig
30-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Who would you want us to sign? Benzema, Falcao, Parker, Akinfeev, Hazard, Lukaku, Samba

Who do you expect us to sign? a 16 year old African, some French nobody from a mid table league side in France

Who do you want to leave? Almunia, Diaby, Denilson, Bendtner, Rosicky, Toto, Kocielny

Who do you expect to leave? Cesc, RVP, Nasri, Wilshere, Clichy, Vermaelen, Walcott

Joker
30-05-2011, 11:18 AM

I'm not sure which players are really available, but given what I've heard, I'd like to at least see Cahill and Falcao come in. However, that won't be anywhere near enough, so the squad will have to be supplemented with several more top quality players if we are to win anything next season. This doesn't mean we have to spend £50 M as Wenger keeps saying, you can get good quality players for relatively reasonable prices as long as you're not that thrifty that you think spending £10 M is too much.

Unfortunately, I can see another disappointing summer where Wenger doesn't do what is needed in the transfer window, and then ends up repeating the tired old BS that no player was available at a reasonable price, that Chelsea and City have distorted the market, that it's not prudent to spend £100 M etc (who's asked him to spend £100 M anyway???)

Almunia, Diaby, Denilson, Squillaci, Clichy, RVP, Bendtner, Chamakh, Eboue, Cesc, Rosicky.

Denilson: Given his comments recently, it's clear he's off, and that can only be a good thing IMO
Bendtner: His agent has said he wants to leave, and again I won't shed too many tears if he leaves. A player with a huge ego but with only a small fraction of the talent to go with it.
Rosicky: Worse than useless, even Wenger sees that now I think.
Almunia: See above
Cesc: I'm pretty sure he's off this summer.
Squillaci: Terrible footballer who's cost us so many goals this season.

I'd like a few more to leave tbh, but these are the ones who I believe we've seen the last of in an Arsenal shirt.

Boss
30-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Who would you want us to sign? Neymar/Falcao, Cahill/Samba, Sanchez/Young, Parker

Who do you expect us to sign? Gervinho and Alvarez

Who do you want to leave? Squillaci, Almunia, Denilson, Diaby

Who do you expect to leave? Denilson, Cesc, Nasri, Almunia

cheesy bites
30-05-2011, 11:44 AM

Falcao/Benzema, Scott Parker, Leighton Baines, Samba, Hazard, Cahill, Canales

Honestly no idea. I doubt we'll buy more than one from my list above, if that.

Bendtner, Denilson, Diaby, Clichy, Almunia, Squillaci, Vela, Eboue

Denilson, Fabregas, Nasri, Squillaci, Almunia

The Wengerbabies
30-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Some proven experienced winners, tbh I don't follow football (outside Arsenal) much these days so don't really have any names to mind.

Some 16 year old kids from Africa or France.

Where to start? Cesc, Denilson, Almunia, Koscielny, Squillachi, Clichy, Gibbs, Djourou, Diaby, Rosicky, Arshavin, Eboue, Chamakh, Bendtner, Vela, Wenger.

Cesc, Denilson, Bendtner, Almunia, Clichy

AKBapologist
30-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Who would you want us to sign? Neymar, Benzema, Falcao, Gervinho, Baines, Sahko, Mexes, Van der Weil

Who do you expect us to sign? Falcao, Gervinho, Samba a Versatile defender/left back.

Who do you want to leave? Squillaci, Almunia, Denilson, Chamakh, Rosicky, Bendtner, Arshavin, Eboue, Vela

Who do you expect to leave? Denilson, Bendtner, Almunia, Clichy, Rosicky, Vela

selassie
31-05-2011, 10:16 AM

A mix of experienced PL quality & high class young talent, PL based...Some names to throw around, any of...Baines, Gary Cahill, Jagielka, Tiote, Samba, Young & Scott Parker

International/European Based? Any of....Hazard, Benzema, M'Vila, Sakho & Hummels

Gervinho will probably be the high profile external signing in Arsene's eyes. Then we'll sign some complete unknowns from Ligue One & more projects, I.E. 16 year olds from all over the world.

Don't forget, the major signings will be Nasri signing his contract and the return of Vermaelen & Ramsey. Oh and the team is a year older now so they are all like new signings.

Clichy (if replaced properly), Rosicky, Bendtner, Denilson, Diaby, Almunia, Eboue & Squillaci.

Fabregas, Clichy, Bendtner, Almunia & Denilson.

Flavs
31-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Who would you want us to sign? Chris Samba, Moussa Sissohko, a pacey left winger and a goalie, Sticklebricks maybe or Romero from AZ

Who do you expect us to sign? Samba, A french African DM probably Etienne Didot or Matuidi,Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa to replace Clichy and maybe a striker, Gervinho seems to be the name but he is more a left winger

Who do you want to leave? Denilson, Almunia, Rosicky, Arshavin, Traore and a load of kids plus the internet whiners, the pessimists and the spoilt kids

Who do you expect to leave? Denilson, Clichy, Traore, Rosicky, Almunia, Bendtner and maybe Cesc/Nasri

selassie
31-05-2011, 10:57 AM
[INDENT]
plus the internet whiners, the pessimists and the spoilt kids

Name..names..name....names...name..names...name... names!!!

Flavs
31-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Name..names..name....names...name..names...name... names!!!

Oh i wouldnt resort to such matters young man, but an intelligent fellow such as yourself should be able to figure it out

selassie
31-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh i wouldnt resort to such matters young man, but an intelligent fellow such as yourself should be able to figure it out

:d

Özim
31-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Can't see more than 2 max 3 players coming in, with most of them being relatively unknown. It's not AW style to make vast changes these days, he'll be focussed on get a few players re-signed and will be looking at which kids can come through.

Japan Shaking All Over
01-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Who would you want us to sign? - I will try and keep this as realistic as possible because, use names that have been floated around
GK - keep Szcesney, but if we are looking for experience Given (can't see why he excepts keeping the bench warm.....although I have a feeling it may have something to do with salary
LB - If Clichy went and Gibbs isn't the answer, Baines
CB - doesn't look pretty on the ball love the bloody mindedness that Samba's signing would bring to the team, Cahill but not for the price
RB - Sagna gonna stay so......
Mid - Again Parker would add grit and Witsel is a player worth looking more at.......if not for anything more than having our very own Belgien with massive hair, can't be worse that Fellaini.....if we choose to play one of our out position wide players in the middle ala Nasri or if one of them goes, then Hazard - Everton's Cahill would also provide a bit of grit
FWDS - this is where the fun begins, I would go for Benezama as first choice cos I cant see us going for anymore, but I do not think Drogba would be a waste of money and even Bent.........Sturridge over Kalou

Who do you expect us to sign? - None of the above and I'm saying that because I want to be surprised. I won't be surprised if we buy someone who has never been heard of but is the makeweight in some twin club/player sharing scheme that we believe is the future of our club

Who do you want to leave? - I hate to say this, as it makes me sound.....ahh F-it! Squillaci, remember him saying We are still to see the best of him, and then I saw him defending against Wigan and......would not have said I want Denilson to leave if he hadn't come out with what he said in the papers recently - Eboue can stay b ut he has to promise never to put on a pair of boots again.

Who do you expect to leave? - Cesc (no comment, apart form the money that we get for him needs to be pumped back into the purchase of player/s adn we get the keys to Barca Academy) Denilson (he dug his own grave and not for the first time) Almunia (if anyone will take him)