PDA

View Full Version : Dave Jones.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Cardiff have sacked him. A bit harsh really, even despite the multiple play-off balls ups.

Xhaka Can’t
30-05-2011, 01:24 PM
I like the guy, but if the Board don't think he is meeting the objectives set for him and have lost confidence in his ability to do so then sacking him was inevitable.

He won't be unemployed for long.

Cripps_orig
30-05-2011, 05:23 PM
New West Ham manager?

Marc Overmars
30-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Cardiff really should have been promoted by now so it's not a surprise he's been moved on.

West Ham reportedly want him so you can expect him to turn up there.

Cripps_orig
30-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Arsenal board can learn a few things from Cardiff.

Jones regularly got to the play offs but didnt have what it takes to finish it off.

Wenger keeps us in the top 4 but doesnt have what it takes to take us that step further

Marc Overmars
14-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Sheerah in talks with Cardiff. :haha:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13770272.stm

Rors
14-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Sheerah in talks with Cardiff. :haha:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13770272.stm

If that comes off, I will look forward to Saturday nights in August just a little bit more than I am at the moment. Now if we could just get Hansen-bot to put his money where his mouth is and go along as Asst.Mgr, along with Lawro reprising his Barcodes 'Defensive Coach' role, then I'd say we're all set. :jumpnana:

Kano
14-06-2011, 09:24 PM
If that comes off, I will look forward to Saturday nights in August just a little bit more than I am at the moment. Now if we could just get Hansen-bot to put his money where his mouth is and go along as Asst.Mgr, along with Lawro reprising his Barcodes 'Defensive Coach' role, then I'd say we're all set. :jumpnana:

yay then we can have brighty, dublin and holland to step in...

Rors
14-06-2011, 09:28 PM
yay then we can have brighty, dublin and holland to step in...

All of whom are harmless. Largely poor(and in the first case, very poor!) but harmless. I think I'll take that over Old Pals' Act Delusions of Grandeur ta all the same.

Kano
14-06-2011, 09:34 PM
thats a tough call.

as long as holland dies in a car crash on the way to the studio i can probably deal with the change

Master Splinter
14-06-2011, 10:46 PM
thats a tough call.

as long as holland dies in a car crash on the way to the studio i can probably deal with the change
:haha:

Any reason you hate Holland?

Bright is hilariously dumb, as are the others. But She-Ra, Hansen and Lineker in tandem are odious. Even Lawro is bearable, as he can laugh at himself. The 'Old Pals' however genuinely believe they are television royalty.

Crooks is the worst thing ever on TV though. That fat toad spud fuck is constant car-crash TV, yet is somehow still hired.

Kano
14-06-2011, 10:49 PM
holland is sooo bland, yet he fails to realise it and his insight is just as shallow as 99% of other pundits

i mightve listened to too much talksport