PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Norwich - Saturday 13 April - 15:00

Pages : [1] 2

Master Splinter
06-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Wilshere and Walcott probably back. BFG suspended.

Everton a few days later, so maybe some rotation.

Would be good to see Gibbs, GHELkers, Podolski and even Oxo back in the team. Pacy, attacking team. Blitz them from the off. It will probably be the same team, apart from Vermaelen, though.

Norwich are in poor form, but we struggled against them in this fixture last season. Need to watch out for Holt leg-breakers too.

3-1 (Cazorla, Giroud, Walcott, Kamara).

Dennis Bendtner
06-04-2013, 05:33 PM
That game last season. Fucking lol. No repeat please.

Özil's Panoramic View
06-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Should pick off those pubbers with much ease come next week.

Really the wrong time for Norwich to be up against our bloodlust as we hunt 2nd place.

They'll be well and truly put to the sword.

4-0 routing.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Please not another 1-0 defeat to a Hughton side WUMger.

Marc Overmars
06-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Should be a comfortable win.

Which means it probably won't be.

GP
06-04-2013, 07:35 PM
3-0

Niall_Quinn
06-04-2013, 08:37 PM
If the team has learned it is very, very average and no games are easy then we have enough to win this. If the team has not learned it is very, very average and that entirely unjustified air of superiority comes back then we have enough to win this.

milla
07-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Flappy

Sag
Kos
TV
Nacchhhoooooooo.......................!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arteta
Jack
Rozz

Gerv
Big Sexy
Catorhla

:coffee:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
07-04-2013, 12:53 PM
I want Szcesny back, true he's a very arrogant young man who has made a few errors (though for me no where near enough to have been dropped from the side and Fabianski was all over the shop yesterday), but the fairer thing to do would have been to have done a clockwork orange on him......put him in a straight jacket in a cinema with lid locks on his eyes and make him watch the greenhouse scene from Scum on repeat. Then with that image etched in his mind leave him in no doubt that's what steve bould and other like minded members of the coaching staff will do to him if he gets beaten from distance again.

IBK
07-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Another win. Say what you like but 14 years of CL football has given us the experience to put together a run at the sharp end of the season.

Niall_Quinn
07-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Another win. Say what you like but 14 years of CL football has given us the experience to put together a run at the sharp end of the season.

Race for the cash.

IBK
07-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Race for the cash.

Aye - sad ain't it. Wenger can still win when it matters - and the cash matters very very much.

Cripps_orig
07-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Fabianskis

Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Gibbs

Rosicky Wilshere Cazorla

Gervinho Walcott Podolski

Özil's Panoramic View
07-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Fair 11, barring Walcott who seems much more effective coming on as a sub. Hence, I'd prefer Giroud starts then bring on Walcott for him sometime after minute 65.

That way, Walcott could use his only attribute, blistering pace, to terrorise the then tiring Norwich defence.

Cripps_orig
07-04-2013, 06:32 PM
:haha:

Marc Overmars
07-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Not interested in Feo or Jack coming back into the side.

We've done well without them and I hope Wenget keeps things as they are.

IBK
07-04-2013, 08:21 PM

Agreed.

Xhaka Can’t
07-04-2013, 09:08 PM

I agree - surely he cam't make changes now unless injury forces him to.

GP
07-04-2013, 09:10 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Podolski having a go through the middle, since Theo has proven he can't play there.

Xhaka Can’t
07-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Post contract Walcott has been awful - mainly because he is playing in a position that he just is not suited to yet. There is no way, he's walking back into the team playing the middle.

He'll be at his most effective as an impact sub between now and the rest of the season.

Özil's Panoramic View
07-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Post contract Walcott has been awful - mainly because he is playing in a position that he just is not suited to yet. There is no way, he's walking back into the team playing the middle.

He'll be at his most effective as an impact sub between now and the rest of the season.

Players like him who can really only kick a ball and chase it at a faster pace than most, are always perfectly suited for that role, imho.

Also, out wide is where they are more effective.

Cripps_orig
07-04-2013, 10:30 PM

Joker
08-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Players like him who can really only kick a ball and chase it at a faster pace than most, are always perfectly suited for that role, imho.

Also, out wide is where they are more effective.

If that's all he's good for how has he scored almost 20 goals this season? Are all of them flukes?

Kano
08-04-2013, 09:35 AM
walcott has gone off the boil since febuary but i don't get this idea that he's switched off after signing a new deal. he scored in four games in a row after doing that.

i'd much rather have him than keep relying on gerv putting in a run of form.

Ollie the Optimist
10-04-2013, 09:34 PM
If that's all he's good for how has he scored almost 20 goals this season? Are all of them flukes?

yes, just like van persies 30 goals last year were flukes in your eyes

Niall_Quinn
10-04-2013, 10:04 PM

He's got 18 goals, 11 in the PL. Cazorla has more than him in the PL from the midfield. Mind you the Spaniard has scored more than our other shit striker Giroud too. We have the worst attacking options I can ever remember. It takes Walcott almost 5 games to get 1 goal in the PL. Hardly what you'd call a prolific. Looking at the stats he's scored 2 crucial goals in the PL this season resulting in 2 points.

In summary - he's as poor as they come (except in terms of wages)

Fact is, Walcott wanted big money and a big role, he got them, he delivered nothing in return.

EDIT: Ran VPersie's numbers this season at UTD, fucking amazing. 11 crucial goals resulting in an extra 21 points. The pretender's purple patch goes on.

Cripps_orig
10-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Goals and assists are some nothing though

Niall_Quinn
10-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Goals and assists are some nothing though

Certainly they aren't the whole picture.

There's also talent, application, attitude, technical ability including trapping, passing, crossing, dribbling and tackling. Do we even need to run numbers to figure out how Theo is doing?

People are sentimental about him and he chose to come to us when he had other choices. So I understand why he gets the support he does. It just goes a bit too far for people to say they like him for his football ability because he has very little of that.

Cripps_orig
10-04-2013, 10:25 PM
That sure is a lot of things he can't do.

One thing he does do rather well though is humiliate you time and time again hence the hatred.

The little rants against him are funny though. I like the lie about the money one best. Keep it up. With Charlie dead, ollie suicidal and me being watched by the mods, there's very little entertainment on here.

Cripps_orig
10-04-2013, 10:25 PM
That sure is a lot of things he can't do.

One thing he does do rather well though is humiliate you time and time again hence the hatred.

The little rants against him are funny though. I like the lie about the money one best. Keep it up. With Charlie dead, ollie suicidal and me being watched by the mods, there's very little entertainment on here.

Niall_Quinn
10-04-2013, 10:33 PM
My argument is based on results and what happens on the pitch. Yours is based on...? Not sure. The protracted contract dispute sort of let the cat out of the bag regarding the money thing. I don't know why you hero worship this very average kid and then put the boot into a solid pro like Arteta. Attention maybe.

Niall_Quinn
10-04-2013, 10:35 PM
Anyway, Gervinho is a better player (which isn't saying much) so hopefully he keeps Walcott out vs Norwich and thereafter. At least Gervinho gets himself in the game, albeit in a haphazard manner. We can't afford Walcott's anonymous outings in this run in.

Cripps_orig
10-04-2013, 10:40 PM
My argument is based on results and what happens on the pitch. Yours is based on...? Not sure. The protracted contract dispute sort of let the cat out of the bag regarding the money thing. I don't know why you hero worship this very average kid and then put the boot into a solid pro like Arteta. Attention maybe.

Based n what happens on the pitch yet you disregard his goals and assists? :haha:

Not a good attempt at WUMming and then to top it off by calling Gervinho a better player pretty much proves it.

Oh well, il continue supporting our best player and not pretend to be a gooner like yourself.

Cripps_orig
10-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Anyway on to more important things than you being laughably wrong yet again

We can go 3rd with a win here. What a horrific league this is

Niall_Quinn
10-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Based n what happens on the pitch yet you disregard his goals and assists? :haha:

Not a good attempt at WUMming and then to top it off by calling Gervinho a better player pretty much proves it.

Oh well, il continue supporting our best player and not pretend to be a gooner like yourself.

I did the goals analysis. He's a +1 goal scorer like Vela. If he's our best player we're fucked. Fortunately he's not within a mile.

Certainly it's a horrific league though. Us going third would be a crushing indictment of the other teams around us. Especially the billion quid chavs.

Özil's Panoramic View
10-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Walcott? Best player? :haha:

Tbf, as shit as Gervinho has been, he's a much better footballer than Walcott. He's a natural dribbler of the ball, can get pass players with his trickery, has technical ability and has a few goals in him. He only needs to be able to maintain his composure when it's time to kick the ball into the net and he'll become at least a decent striker.

As for Walcott, I've already said what is to be said about him. Wenger got it wrong again as, he should have sold this non-footballer - when he tried to hold the club ransom for pay rise and tried to dictate where he should play - and gotten in a proper striker. But then, no club would touch Walcott (says how well he's rated, huh?) during the time he was causing trouble, so maybe a bit harsh on Wenger to say he got it totally wrong not selling him.

Kano
10-04-2013, 11:39 PM
unfortunately NQ has let himself down very badly since his quotes to the media some time ago and I fear the campaign he has waged on GW against walcott and giroud is a bitter reaction to a drunken night back in october 2012, recorded forever in the history books.

"Walcott gave the club a lifeline," reflected Quinn. "Walcott was incredible in that second half; once Arsenal got a little bit of impetus, it was all through him and Giroud. They were the two who made the difference for me."
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12379/8214113/Niall-Quinn-says-Arsenal-s-7-5-win-over-Reading-in-the-Capital-One-Cup-is-one-of-the-greatest-games-ever-.

Niall_Quinn
11-04-2013, 01:15 AM
unfortunately NQ has let himself down very badly since his quotes to the media some time ago and I fear the campaign he has waged on GW against walcott and giroud is a bitter reaction to a drunken night back in october 2012, recorded forever in the history books.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12379/8214113/Niall-Quinn-says-Arsenal-s-7-5-win-over-Reading-in-the-Capital-One-Cup-is-one-of-the-greatest-games-ever-.

Outed :run:

Niall_Quinn
11-04-2013, 01:18 AM
The two of them though. They show flashes of quality and then nothing for huge spells. The only reason they can get a game is because everyone else has been sold. Wasn't much chance of seeing Chamakh on the pitch when RvP was here. This is another downside of the selling policy, there's no incentive for players to get their shit together.

Cripps_orig
11-04-2013, 01:23 AM
An interesting new logic here.

Played coz others have been sold.

Using the same logic, Henry only played cos we sold Anelka. Or does NQ logic apply only to players who continuously humiliate you? Although you are right about Giroud

Niall_Quinn
11-04-2013, 01:24 AM
An interesting new logic here.

Played coz others have been sold.

Using the same logic, Henry only played cos we sold Anelka. Or does NQ logic apply only to players who continuously humiliate you? Although you are right about Giroud

No, I mean if we had a decent forward on the books we wouldn't need to play Walcott. Obviously.

Özil's Panoramic View
11-04-2013, 01:33 AM
My memory is a bit vague, so please pardon me asking, were Anelka and Henry here simultaneously?

Niall_Quinn
11-04-2013, 01:45 AM
My memory is a bit vague, so please pardon me asking, were Anelka and Henry here simultaneously?

No, but if you imagine they were then Cripps has a point.

Özil's Panoramic View
11-04-2013, 01:51 AM
Oh, ok.

Glad that's cleared up.

Xhaka Can’t
11-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Walcott? Best player? :haha:

Tbf, as shit as Gervinho has been, he's a much better footballer than Walcott. He's a natural dribbler of the ball, can get pass players with his trickery, has technical ability and has a few goals in him. He only needs to be able to maintain his composure when it's time to kick the ball into the net and he'll become at least a decent striker.

As for Walcott, I've already said what is to be said about him. Wenger got it wrong again as, he should have sold this non-footballer - when he tried to hold the club ransom for pay rise and tried to dictate where he should play - and gotten in a proper striker. But then, no club would touch Walcott (says how well he's rated, huh?) during the time he was causing trouble, so maybe a bit harsh on Wenger to say he got it totally wrong not selling him.

This is a bit like arguing over what's better, gruel or sawdust?

Marc Overmars
11-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Pretty much.

This is the worst collective attack Wenget has ever put together.

Cripps_orig
11-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Rosicky a major doubt for this

Injury Time
11-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Rosicky a major doubt for this

:ilt:

Özil's Panoramic View
11-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Team News: Wilshere, Walcott, Rosicky
Arsčne Wenger has revealed the following team news ahead of Saturday's game against Norwich City:
on Wilshere and Walcott…

Jack has joined normal training since Wednesday and Theo should join in tomorrow. They are 90 per cent available for Saturday.

on other team news...
The other uncertainty we have from last Saturday is Tomas Rosicky, who has a little hamstring irritation. His involvement is yet to be decided as well but it's fair to say that he is a big doubt for Saturday. And of course, Per Mertesacker will be out because of his red card.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-wilshere-walcott-rosicky

Oh FFS! :banghead::

Words can't describe the anguish - these fuckers are more fragile than egg shell. :banghead:

Cripps_orig
11-04-2013, 01:37 PM
The good news is that Jack will come in for Rosicky. The bad is Arteta remains in the team

Cripps_orig
11-04-2013, 10:21 PM
If they win, Arsenal go above Tottenham in the table, which heaps the pressure on Spurs.
When they won the north London derby on 3 March, Tottenham were rightly ecstatic and went seven points clear of the Gunners but it looks like it is Spurs who will have to start doing the chasing now.

Arsene Wenger's side were hanging on a bit in their win over West Brom last week following the 'Tomas Rosicky Show' that saw the Czech put them 2-0 up.
The Baggies came back strongly, forcing Arsenal very deep and into a few mistakes but they won, which is the most important thing, and they have won three games in a row since that derby defeat so they are clearly in decent form.
So I think we are looking at a comfortable win for Wenger's side, even if they have a bad day, because I cannot see Norwich getting anything at Emirates Stadium.
The Canaries hardly managed a shot on target in their defeat by Wigan the other week, although they improved a bit in their draw with Swansea.
Their next two home games, against Reading and Aston Villa, have got 'must-win' written all over them.
Norwich are going to be fine in terms of staying up but a run of one league win in 15 means they are making it difficult for themselves when you consider how quickly they got to 25 points, reaching that mark by 15 December.
Lawro's prediction: 3-0

wont be that easy.

fakeyank
12-04-2013, 08:28 AM

Rosicky is injured again! :lol:

Shoot this fucker down... drain on our wages and the biggest cock tease in an Arsenal shirt. Puts in a decent performance, raises hopes and fucks off to the treatment table!

Cripps_orig
12-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Already discussed

Ralpheroo72
12-04-2013, 04:32 PM
A 5-0 right about now would be good. That is we score 5 without reply, who knows..............:tumbleweed:

Özil's Panoramic View
12-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I honestly can't see anything less than 4-0 smashing of these pubbers.

Walcott to run riot and quieten the nay sayers who have rightly labelled him as shit post new contract.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 01:12 PM

Rosicky is injured again! :lol:

Shoot this fucker down... drain on our wages and the biggest cock tease in an Arsenal shirt. Puts in a decent performance, raises hopes and fucks off to the treatment table!

He's probably been dropped for Jack if it's just a small hamstring problem. We need to keep him in the team so he can teach the young players a few things in training.

Munchies
13-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger brings Jack Wilshere back after an ankle injury while Theo Walcott is on the bench after his pelvic problem. Wilshere replaces Tomas Rosicky, who is out after a hamstring problem. Thomas Vermaelen replaces the suspended Per Mertesacker at centre-back in the only other change.

Munchies
13-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Just been checking the fixtures, before our trip to Fulham away on the Saturday, Fulham play Chelsea at Craven Cottage on the wednesday.

We play Everton on tuesday, so hopefully their players get tired as fuck, because we got 3 games before the spuds play.

IBK
13-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Do you know why Spurs have got such a big gap?

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Gervinho, Giroud.

Subs: Mannone, Jenkinson, Monreal, Coquelin, Ox, Walcott, Podolski

Podolski. :rose:

Munchies
13-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Do you know why Spurs have got such a big gap?

Game with chelsea meant to be 2day is off because chelsea are playing in the fa cup

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Pubbers: Bunn; R.Martin, Bassong, Turner, Whittaker; Johnson, Howson, Tettey, Snodgrass, Kamara; Holt (C)

IBK
13-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Game with chelsea meant to be 2day is off because chelsea are playing in the fa cup

Thx. But how do we play thrice before them?

Munchies
13-04-2013, 01:42 PM

Today
Tuesday everton
Sat Fulham

They play on the sunday after we play fulham

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 01:43 PM

The fact they miss out on the Chelsea game, that we already had a game in hand and just why next weekend the times have been chosen for the fixtures.

Munchies
13-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Match streams (use an ad-block on this site)
1- http://www.epl424.org/channel-6.php
2- http://www.epl424.org/channel-30.php
3- http://www.epl424.org/channel-38.php
4- http://www.epl424.org/ch-56.php

IBK
13-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Today
Tuesday everton
Sat Fulham

They play on the sunday after we play fulham

Thx again. :cheers:

GP
13-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Come on you gunners!

The Emirates Gallactico
13-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Does Vermelaen return as captain or is Arteta retaining it?

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Come on you gunners!

This^^^

Marc Overmars
13-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Come on Arsenal.

No fuck ups plz. :pray:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Ah cock Tony Gale is co-commentating.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Wenget struggling with his coat. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Poor control from Gervinho.

Munchies
13-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Ah cock Tony Gale is co-commentating.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2465127/tigerdance.gif

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Gervinho went away to represent his company apparently.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Again Gervinho with great work but utter shitte end product.

Get it right.

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Gervinho needs to see a psychologist his brain freezes up always at the crucial second. that or maybe an exorcist

Özim
13-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Gervinho, Giroud.

Subs: Mannone, Jenkinson, Monreal, Coquelin, Ox, Walcott, Podolski

Podolski. :rose:
He's clearly been frozen out.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Good pass from Wheelchair to Gibbs, Gervinho causing havoc in the six yard box again.

Özim
13-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Good pass from Wheelchair to Gibbs
Crock to crock

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Gervinho. :haha:

IBK
13-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Good pass from Wheelchair to Gibbs, Gervinho causing havoc in the six yard box again.

Often does, when he's on form. I wonder whether he suffers more criticism than he should because of his rather ragged style of play?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Tettey. :lol:

Poor from Wilshere.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Wilshere. :doh:

Doesn't look match fit at all.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Very good defending by Cazorla. :bow:

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Wenget up on the side line. :lol:

Penguin coat. :bow:

GP
13-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Ramsey's doing really well.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Wilshere gives it away twice.

IBK
13-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Ramsey's doing really well.

Shhhhhh.

IBK
13-04-2013, 02:19 PM
I am not prepared to accept a point from this.

milla
This has Norwich wins all over,, despite a lot of ball possession, we got nothing going forward. :coffee:

McNamara That Ghost...
Great play. Nearly Ramsey.

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Looking at Wilshere`s style of game I can see why he gets injured so often. he holds on to the ball just that fraction too long and releases it just when the opponent is about to step on his ankle. He needs to modify his technique or his injury woes will persist.

fakeyank
13-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Gervinho you piece of shit!

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Bif heads on to the bar!

IBK
13-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Better, though.

Özim
13-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Gervinho you piece of shit!
She would like him then:

http://youtu.be/RM4se7IL4wU

:sick:

Özim
13-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Bif heads on to the bar!
Who's bif?

McNamara That Ghost...
Pass it Gervinho!

Niall_Quinn
That Gervinho bloke is total shite.

fakeyank
Sub this fuckin c*nt Gervinho... has broken down all the attacks!

Master Splinter
Gervinho you moron. :doh:

Awlful match so far.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Fucking dick! He had loads of options.

Özil's Panoramic View
Rass man! Just fucking die gervinho.

Özim
That Gervinho bloke is total shite.
He's got decent skills, just very hit and miss.

GP
13-04-2013, 02:29 PM
It's all a bit slow, we need a footballer with a bot of pace.

Get Ox on.

fakeyank
What a wanker! Bring Podolski on!

IBK
Judging by the pattern in the league this season, we'll scuff a goal about halfway through the second half and then hang on...

Gervinho. :doh:

Power n Glory
He is so shit. Rapist touch!

Master Splinter
Gervinho :crying:.

McNamara That Ghost...
Gervinho. :doh:

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Gervinho's heavy 1st touch there always meant he had no chance of scoring that.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Gervinho :dunce:

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 02:31 PM
One night with Gervinho makes a hard man crumble

Master Splinter
13-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Two good crosses from Sagan today! :bow:

Master Splinter
13-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Ramsey our best player.

Wilshere and Cazorla very sloppy.

Time for Rosicky.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Two good crosses from Sagan today! :bow:

Career records tumbling.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Gervinho nails in a cross, nobody goes for it.

McNamara That Ghost...
Sagna booked.

Özil's Panoramic View
Sagan booked for being shit.

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Which team are some of the chaps in red playing for....just askin?

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Dire stuff.

Half time whistle can't come soon enough.

I pray it remains 0-0 till then as I can't see us scoring.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Pods on for Giroud, we've got to get a striker on the pitch.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Cazorla shoots, Bunn saves.

GP
13-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I don't think Jack is fully fit.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Heavy tackle on Gibbs by farmer Brown. No card.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Arteta. :lol:

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Giroud is half asleep!

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Tony Gale is another in the long line of infantile English commentators. The only solution they know to any tactical problem is 'an injection of pace"

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Tony Gale describes Giroud as being "laboured in possession", biggest understatement of all time?

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Two added minutes.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Old McDonald flattens Wilshere. No card.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Corners galore. :lol:

Norwich have us figured.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 02:47 PM
0-0 HT.

milla
13-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Tony Gale is another in the long line of infantile English commentators. The only solution they know to any tactical problem is 'an injection of pace"

Tony Gale is a stupid geezer **** :gp:

Power n Glory
Tony Gale describes Giroud as being "laboured in possession", biggest understatement of all time?

Pod or Walcott need to replace him up front because the guy is way too way to mark.

Marc Overmars
Oh dear, the ominous return of the goalless first half.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:50 PM
HT 0-0

Futile football at its finest.

Giroud and Gervinho - holy shit, just how awful do you have to be before you get dropped from this side?

Wilshere and Cazorla seem to be out of phase with the rest of the team. Maybe they struggle playing at such a snail like tempo.

Ramsey looks our best player and he's not that good.

Master Splinter
13-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Wilshere a bit shit today.

No zip to our play.

BOBN woz rite.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 02:51 PM
We're missing Rosicky. He moves the ball quickly in the middle while the rest always take that extra touch too long. Gervinho and Cazorla are the likely players to score or get the assist at the moment.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Pod or Walcott need to replace him up front because the guy is way too way to mark.

The law states you can only make subs on 72 minutes.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
13-04-2013, 02:54 PM
seen this so many times

0-1

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Can we have a poll to see who is the bigger waste of space. Gervinho or Walnutt. It a close run thing but i think Theo just nicks it. Theo infuriates you while Gervinho frustrates the Hell out of ya.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 02:55 PM
The law states you can only make subs on 72 minutes.

We just have to hope the team pick up the pace and we don't concede before then.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Can we have a poll to see who is the bigger waste of space. Gervinho or Walnutt. It a close run thing but i think Theo just nicks it. Theo infuriates you while Gervinho frustrates the Hell out of ya.

I'm not a Walnut fan but he couldn't do any worse than Gervinho. I wonder what Pods has done to be excluded from the team?

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 02:57 PM

Walcott would have scored that chance Gervinho got. But Gervinho can have games like this but keep on getting chances. Eventually he'll make the right choice. I don't think he's the problem player at the moment. It's the players that aren't doing anything at that's getting my attention.

Joker
13-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Need Walcott and Podolski on instead of Giroud and Gervinho.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Gervinho will come good and he's a threat.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Should still win it. Norwich are shite, pub league standard. We're slightly better than that so should win it.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Need Walcott and Podolski on instead of Giroud and Gervinho.

Unfortunately, none of those inspires much hope.

We really do have a dodgy set of attackers.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Walnut warming up. :bow:

Time to silence the nay sayers.

Niall_Quinn
Of course this is the first match where the onus is on us to push on ahead of our rivals. We're struggling under the immensely tiny pressure.

McNamara That Ghost...
Holt. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Close to going a goal down there. Poor defending.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:08 PM
surely we're winning this. Aren't we? :unsure:

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey works so hard to open up the option for the backpass.

KSE Comedy Club
Pathetic that we haven't scored yet.

Once again it looks like we're gonna fail to take the advantage to move up the table
:rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:09 PM
surely we're winning this. Aren't we? :unsure:

No easy games in this league (what with everyone being so shit)

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:11 PM
No easy games in this league (what with everyone being so shit)

This should be one, though. Puts me in mind of the same fixture last season.

McNamara That Ghost...
Absolute chaos in Norwich's area. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
Did a defender just stick his arm out and bat that shot away?

GP
13-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Looks like Jack is playing a different game.

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Willshire really needs substituting

IBK
Looks like Jack is playing a different game.

Agreed. I love him, but considering Jack to be our game changer is very naive.

McNamara That Ghost...
0-1 Turner.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:14 PM

Munchies
feck

Niall_Quinn
Fuckety fuck.

The four ****s at the back allowed a simple little FK into the box and a free header in yards of space. Dire. Dire. Dire.

fakeyank
Our Defense :lol:

Power n Glory
Great stuff. How predictable.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:15 PM
C.U.N.T.S!

- We are the so-called 'top' team that every no hoper wants to play!

Globalgunner
Wow...who could have seen that coming

Özil's Panoramic View
Wenger so bloody reactive.

All of a sudden Feo and Pods are about to come on even though the subs were begging from the 1st half.

Niall_Quinn
Inspector Clouseau looks like he's ready to change things now Norwich have taken the initiative.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Inspector Clouseau looks like he's ready to change things now Norwich have taken the initiative.

Indeed.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Wheelchair and Gervinho off, Theo and Poldi on.

Marc Overmars
Losing to this sack of shit again. Come on Arsenal FFS.

Now is not the time to slip up.

IBK
Losing to this sack of shit again. Come on Arsenal FFS.

Now is not the time to slip up.

Like I say - remember this fixture last season.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Poldi offside, luckily for him.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Wilshere and Gervinho off. Gervinho still on so Monsieur Stupid will be leaving Giroud up top.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Johnson off injured, Fox on.

Marc Overmars
13-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Like I say - remember this fixture last season.

The 3-3? I'd rather not.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:20 PM
The 3-3? I'd rather not.

Norwich scoring - us playing catch up - I meant.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:20 PM
We can't handle the merest hint of pressure. Losing at home to farm labourers. What worries me is we could still go above the spuds in the next game too. So expect to lose that one.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:21 PM
We can't handle the merest hint of pressure. Losing at home to farm labourers. What worries me is we could still go above the spuds in the next game too. So expect to lose that one.

Its situations like this you realise our dearth of real quality.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Fuckin' kidding me!

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:22 PM
100% pen.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:23 PM
100% pen.

I was mistaken, it was 110% pen.

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:23 PM
100% pen.

Wasn't, tbh.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Wasn't, tbh.

That would have been given against us every day.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Wasn't, tbh.

I think it was harsh against us. If o/s are at least a free kick.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Too easy for Norwich.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Why has't our manager worked out how to deal with these fucks?

gunnerrrrr
13-04-2013, 03:26 PM
just loged on playing catch up...

why is Monreal on the bench? surley with Merts out, its a bit fucking stupid to also take out another consistent defender?

why the fcuk is Wheelchair starting after being away for as long as he has...where is Rosicky?

At least the moron sticks with the useless Ramsey....bit of consistency at least.

fakeyank
13-04-2013, 03:27 PM
4th place trophy :rose:

McNamara That Ghost...
Poldi can't control it, although Giroud miscontrolled the header.

Niall_Quinn
Pods has the curse, he's playing like the rest of them.

Master Splinter
Podolski has turned into Bendtner.

Power n Glory
Good grief! Pod!

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Seems the Ox's entry is imminent.

Marc Overmars

Could have been anyone today and it would have panned out like this. Top 4 spot is in our grasp which means we'll naturally begin to do everything we can to relinquish it.

Master Splinter
This is the best afternoon of Tony Gale's life.

fakeyank

Just remember who our manager is..

IBK
Good grief! Pod!

Result of not giving him games, TBF.

bilko22
so so one dimensional, why after so many years am I still screaming for the ball to go out wide and get whipped into the friggin box!

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:29 PM

why is Monreal on the bench? surley with Merts out, its a bit fucking stupid to also take out another consistent defender?

why the fcuk is Wheelchair starting after being away for as long as he has...where is Rosicky?

At least the moron sticks with the useless Ramsey....bit of consistency at least.

Rosicky's shell has cracked once more.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Statistically we have outpassed them 73% to 46% on the left of the pitch in the 2-17 yard range. Plus we have covered an extra 327 yards per man between our 11 yard line and their 16 yard line. Apart from the score this is a very convincing victory for us. And the spirit is top top.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Martin shoots straight at Fabianski.

IBK
Just remember who our manager is..

Seriously, though. Heard someone commenting on SAF the other day. Saying that after all this time he knows exactly what he needs to do against most teams in the league, which is why Manure are so consistent. Wenger looks like an amateur by comparison.

bilko22

i agree, JW shouldnt have started after being out, Rosicky is playing well at the moment

Power n Glory
Arteta is brainless. Over committed with the challenge and they broke on us.

Niall_Quinn
This is the best afternoon of Tony Gale's life.

Yes, he's oozing with joy. Hopefully something will happen to burst him.

Globalgunner
13-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Our manager has never found a problem he could easily handle

Munchies
13-04-2013, 03:32 PM
gibbs is shit

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Less than 20 mins to get 2 goals? And keep them out? Tough call, but if they want anything from this season that's what they have to do. Then again, maybe the wages are enough.

gunnerrrrr
13-04-2013, 03:33 PM
gibbs is shit

and we have Monreal on the bench......crazy

Master Splinter
With all this time-wasting, the ref will give us 30 seconds of extra time.

Özil's Panoramic View
Seriously, though. Heard someone commenting on SAF the other day. Saying that after all this time he knows exactly what he needs to do against most teams in the league, which is why Manure are so consistent. Wenger looks like an amateur by comparison.

He's never attempted to keep it secret that he doesn't study the opposition.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 03:34 PM
We're about to throw away our game in hand. Deja Vu.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:34 PM
He's never attempted to keep it secret that he doesn't study the opposition.

exactly. It's criminal from a so-called 'world class' manager.

Marc Overmars
13-04-2013, 03:35 PM
We're about to throw away our game in hand. Deja Vu.

At least last season we built up a cushion before we decided to call it a day.

This year we won't be so lucky.

gunnerrrrr
exactly. It's criminal from a so-called 'world class' manager.

he lost the WC tag a few years ago imo

McNamara That Ghost...
Poldi annihilates the bar.

fakeyank
13-04-2013, 03:36 PM
FFS!

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey off Ox on. Who knows? May work.

Bunn having Game of His Life (TM)

Özil's Panoramic View
Podolski. :doh:

All that needed was placement, yet the mong went for absolute power.

Marc Overmars
FFS.

Come on Arsenal.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Giroud such a bottler when he's up against big defenders.

Munchies
RVP would of finished that, tuck it into the corner ffs

IBK
Can't believe I'd take the point now. Disgusted.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Sagna off, Oxocube on.

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2013, 03:38 PM
He couldn't bear taking Ramsey off so took Sagna off instead.

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:39 PM
This is a nightmare!

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Corner. Great.

Power n Glory
13-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Giroud is shit!

Özil's Panoramic View
Pel! :patrice:

fakeyank
PEL!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Pelanty!

Niall_Quinn
Pen to us.

Munchies
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Power n Glory
Yes!!

Marc Overmars
:pray:

McNamara That Ghost...
Bunn booked. :lol:

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Karma - will we miss it?

Niall_Quinn
10,000% pen. The ref tried not to give it. Pulled his shirt so hard he pulled him all the way to the ground.

Master Splinter
Bunn to continue The Game Of His Life.

Özil's Panoramic View
:pray:

Özil's Panoramic View
13-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Arteta!!

Get in!

IBK
13-04-2013, 03:42 PM