PDA

View Full Version : Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Cripps_orig
23-10-2012, 11:17 PM
MANCHESTER UNITED have revealed that discussions are under way over who will eventually replace Alex Ferguson.
Fergie will be 71 on New Year’s Eve and vice-chairman Ed Woodward confirmed the club are preparing for the day when the legendary Scot finally hangs up his hairdryer.
But their plans are locked away inside Old Trafford.
Woodward said: “We have a view as to what type of manager we want and how and when we’ll go about it.
“But it’s in the drawer and long may it stay in the drawer.”
Ferguson said earlier this year: “I don’t think another two or three years would harm me.”
But Woodward’s comments will come as a surprise to the United boss who has never been asked for thoughts on who his successor should be.
Speaking in February, Fergie said: “Never discussed it — it is a dangerous game.”
Woodward also claimed that United will not be sold by the Glazer family for “many, many years.”
The Glazers are still under fire from fans over the amount of money borrowed to buy the club in 2005.
United were forced to spend Ł31million this year just paying off interest on the loans.
But Woodward said: “The excitement they have in this club is undiminished and I don’t see them selling for many, many years.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4605658/Alex-Ferguson-replacement-has-been-discussed-says-vice-chairman-Ed-Woodward.html#ixzz2AAPqwNaN

They can take Wenger

Cripps_orig
23-10-2012, 11:39 PM
anyone hear the rumours about a certain judas **** going out after netherlands game with romania and partying with prostitutes? apparently according to some romanian newspaper, prositutues were paid to go to this party taht de jong, ****face, allefay and mutu all went too.

so as soon as you sign for man united, it seems you have to have a clause in your contract taht you have to cheat on your partner
Funny how no one else has heard of this

No press, media but you have?

Impressive

Were you one of the prostitutes?

Gervinho's Forehead
24-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Hell, I'd like a bit of that myself. The only thing that puts me off is the thought of getting bummed by John Terry.

cashley doesn't seem to mind.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-10-2012, 10:52 AM
cashley doesn't seem to mind.

Thats because he don't have standards. Did you see the nasty chick he cheated on his wife with, Some ugly bint from Morden.

Ollie the Optimist
24-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Funny how no one else has heard of this

No press, media but you have?

Impressive

Were you one of the prostitutes?

oh fuck off you utter ****

GP
24-10-2012, 01:10 PM
:haha:

LDG
24-10-2012, 01:22 PM

Olivier's xmas twist
24-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Ollie :bow:

Ach :haha:

Cripps_orig
24-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Charlie :haha:

Other Twitter lovers :haha:

BBLs :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
24-10-2012, 02:38 PM
oh fuck off you utter goal.com loving ****

Cripps_orig
24-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Back on topic

Likely Fergie replacement?

Hope it isnt Mourinho

Marc Overmars
24-10-2012, 03:15 PM
I've always thought Mourinho was destined for United.

IBK
24-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Back on topic

Likely Fergie replacement?

Hope it isnt Mourinho

Don't you get it. Doesn't matter anymore for us.

Gervinho's Forehead
24-10-2012, 08:50 PM
We should probably have threads on everton, liverpool, newcastle as they are the ones we're competing with now.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-10-2012, 08:52 PM

Remember who your replying to.

We should probably have threads on everton, liverpool, newcastle as they are the ones we're competing with now.

Lets be real we have for the last 7 years.

Cripps_orig
24-10-2012, 11:23 PM
I want us to get Mourinho tbh

Joker
25-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Charlie :haha:

Other Twitter lovers :haha:

BBLs :haha:

What are BBLs?

Xhaka Can’t
25-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Abbreviations of bubbles.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Cripps_orig
25-10-2012, 10:40 AM
What are BBLs?

Barca Bum Lickers

People who love Barca and all they stand for such as Charlie and a few others on here

Xhaka Can’t
25-10-2012, 12:21 PM
I like Bubbles.

Letters
25-10-2012, 12:45 PM
I like Bubbles.
Top 5 monkeys, definitely *thinks about digging up the top 5 thread*

Olivier's xmas twist
25-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Barca Bum Lickers

People who love Barca and all they stand for such as Charlie and a few others on here

Better then being a madrid supporting ****.

Marc Overmars
25-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh dear.

Cripps_orig
25-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Better then being a madrid supporting ****.

Wouldnt know.

I dont support either as you clearly do with your defensive stance on BBLs

Olivier's xmas twist
25-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Wouldnt know.

I dont support either as you clearly do with your defensive stance on BBLs

Don't support them no, like the way they play and they have the best player in the world, but i don't support them.

Cripps_orig
25-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Don't support them no, like the way they play and they have the best player in the world, but i don't support them.

The Laportas :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
25-10-2012, 01:06 PM
The Laportas :bow:

Iniesta Actually.

Cripps_orig
25-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Oh dear god

Messi, i can understand. He isnt the best in the world admittedly but he has a case.

Iniesta? Really? :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
25-10-2012, 01:10 PM
No it was a joke.

Obviously is Messi but i knew you'd call him second best.

Messi is the best

Cripps_orig
25-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Messi is the best in the world at what he does. I cant disagree with that at all

However, best football player goes to Ronaldo. Only reason people disagree with that is cos he used to play for Man Utd, our former rivals and thus is a hated figure.

I however am a little bit older and wiser than that

Olivier's xmas twist
25-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Personally id say they were both as good as each other. Don't think you can seperate the 2. Love watching both play tbh.

Ronaldo cracks me up when he scores and does the calm down calm down thing. I will say this Since he left the mancs they have missed him alot.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't know how we've ended up on this subject but regardless, I think Iniesta's best is better than anyone elses but he doesn't show it nearly as much.

Marc Overmars
26-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Kagawa out for 3-4 weeks.

Only Ahmed Johnson can save them now.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Pearl River Plunging header. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
27-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Kagawa out for 3-4 weeks.

Yep now the midfield will be even worse.

Cripps_orig
04-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Van Persie refused to celebrate his goal — despite being jeered by travelling Gooners.
He said: “I played at Arsenal for eight years and had a fantastic time. It was out of respect for the fans, players, manager and the whole club.”
United’s Rio Ferdinand added: “He showed a bit more class than their fans showed to him.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4625843/Andre-Santos-shirt-swap-with-Van-Persie-angers-fans.html#ixzz2BDNAmzz3

Rio needs to STFU

Marc Overmars
04-11-2012, 12:29 PM
What about their fans aiming Saville chants at Wenger?

STFU Rio you twat.

Woy woz rite.

Olivier's xmas twist
04-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Rio needs to STFU

:gp:

Cripps_orig
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
He needs to go back to Terrys bitch

Olivier's xmas twist
04-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson fears referee Mark Clattenburg will be forced to live the rest of his life with the 'stigma' of accused racism.

The match official stands accused of directing racist comments at Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel during Manchester United's 3-2 Premier League win at Stamford Bridge last Sunday.

Ferguson has already said he does not think Clattenburg is guilty but the United boss also worries there will be no escaping the events of the past week in future years.

"It is a problem for Mark and it is unfortunate," said the Scot in the Daily Mail ahead of Saturday lunchtime's meeting with Arsenal.

"Stigma does tend to stick and that is the real unfortunate part. I have had my run-ins with referees over the years, as you well know.

"I have been fined a few times but I just think that what has happened over the past week is unthinkable.

"It is an accusation which, even in the heat of the moment, should not be made. You cannot do that."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8221121/Mark-Clattenburg-will-be-tainted-for-the-rest-of-his-life-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson

Olivier's xmas twist
04-11-2012, 03:47 PM
He needs to go back to Terrys bitch

Toni Terry :bow: About time, somebody do to Terry's wife, what he does to his team mates wife.

Cripps_orig
09-11-2012, 04:41 PM
THE vile Arsenal fan who posted a video of his son singing a foul-mouthed chant about Robin van Persie has told The Sun: “All three-year-olds swear.”
Sefki Suleyman remained defiant as he apologised for filming Kye, three, abusing the former Gunners ace.
The 29-year-old said: “I am sorry I took the video. I’m really not a bad dad. I love my boy and I love Arsenal.
“I got caught up in the emotion of watching a game with him. I shouldn’t have had my boy singing the word ‘c***’.

“Having said that, any parent who doesn’t think their three-year-old swears is deluded. They all do. There are people getting abused and raped in the world, I don’t know why there’s all this fuss about me.”
In the clip Kye sings: “You’re a c*** Robin, you’re a c***.” He also joins his dad in a chant referring to the Manchester United star’s arrest in 2005 over a false allegation of rape. Suleyman, of Enfield, North London, said a relative posted the sickening footage online.

But The Sun can reveal his family saw it weeks before Arsenal played Man U and begged him to pull it — but he refused, saying it was funny. A source said: “Sefki’s relatives were deeply troubled.”
The video also caused a rift with his wife. Suleyman said: “We’re not together at the moment.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4634943/All-three-year-olds-swear-says-the-sick-dad-who-posted-Robin-van-Persie-video-of-son.html#ixzz2BkDRkdj0

:bow:

RVC :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
09-11-2012, 05:28 PM

Next generation Ghel.

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-11-2012, 12:34 PM
http://i.minus.com/iCaszr5qGoW4t.gif

:lol:

LDG
12-11-2012, 12:46 PM

Gervinho's Forehead
12-11-2012, 12:47 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/50254_103936619639535_705_n.jpg

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 02:43 PM
ANOTHER DAY another incredible comeback from Manchester United.
They may leak goals at the other end but goodness this team has got some firepower.
Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez is the most frightening array of attacking talent Alex Ferguson has ever had.
And, yes, I include the fantastic four from 1999 of Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
On Friday Ferguson targeted the 100-goal barrier in the league for his team — and already they have 29 from 11 games.
Add to that nine in four Champions League games and five in two Capital One Cup games and it makes an incredible 43 goals in 17 games this season.
It is not just about relying on one man in Van Persie — they have had 13 different scorers this season.
Van Persie is the main man and his link-up play with Rooney makes it look like they have been together for years.
More goals will come for Rooney undoubtedly as he is world class. Welbeck needs to improve his goals-per-chances ratio but his workrate opens up spaces.
Then we have Hernandez, the hat-trick hero from Villa Park on Saturday.
And yes it was a hat-trick for me, no matter what the dubious goals panel or whoever say about his second.
The little Mexican went quiet last season after a fantastic first campaign but he is alive again.
Ferguson talks a lot about his movement — and it is fantastic.
The way he set off for that Paul Scholes through-ball for his first goal is an example of that.
He is always darting around the penalty area to get an opening.
I can see Van Persie, Rooney and Hernandez all hitting 20 goals plus this season.
What they all have, as do the whole Manchester United team, is that unwavering belief that they are going to score, they are going to win. Just witness this week. In Braga they were 1-0 down and playing poorly going into the last 10 minutes. They won 3-1.
It was the same in the home game against the Portuguese side when they were 2-0 down and won 3-2.
Then Saturday at Villa Park. A tenacious Villa side played extremely well and deserved a 2-0 lead.
Again United came back and won this time 3-2.
This is no fluke. It is not as if it is just this Manchester United team either.
Every team Ferguson has produced does this.
Saturday was the seventh time they have come back from two goals down or more to win in the Premier League era — a record. This season alone they have come from behind to win eight times in all competitions.
While a lot of teams subconsciously wind down in the final minutes of a game, Ferguson’s play with a vigour, energy, belief and determination that overwhelms opponents.
Compare their fighting mentality to Arsenal right now who have twice given away two-goal leads this last week to end up drawing.
It is their lack of belief that undoes them and, right now, they are a team low on confidence — even with a two-goal lead.
They lack the fear factor that Manchester United has.
You just knew even at 2-0 down on Saturday that they were going to come back.
As soon as they got one you knew two and three would follow — and you sense Villa did as well.
Teams subconsciously retreat when they have a lead against United because they just know they are going to come back.
More importantly Manchester United know it too.
It is a belief that has already taken Ferguson’s teams a long way and, undoubtedly, will do again.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4638991/Alan-Shearer-column-Man-United-have-frightening-attackers.html#ixzz2C1Gy9jWF

Are they better than the 1999 foursome?

Welbeck is awlful so id give it to Cole and co

Niall_Quinn
12-11-2012, 03:15 PM

RvC is several levels better than any of that 4, Rooney is below their level and overhyped, Welbeck is just shit and this Hernandez kid reminds me a lot of that atrociously irritatingly good Solskjaer. So on balance, the current 4 are probably not as good because Welbeck stinks so badly and takes the level right down, even factoring the huge addition in quality from the RvC signing.

Did you know, RvC used to play for Arsenal and he was the one thing that was stopping that team being banal shite. So do you know what Asrenal did? They sold him to their once fierce rivals. Amazingly (because who could have possibly predicted it) this means Utd are now scoring a lot of goals and winning a lot of games whereas Arsenal have dropped several levels and can't even score against Norwich. It's a funny old game.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:23 PM

Id go with that.

Cole and co were special, not to mention that famous treble.

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Id go with NQs thoughts

RVC is better than them all

Then come Cole and Yorke followed by Wazza.

The bottom half will be Hernandez, Solsdshsdkher, Letters lover and Welshit

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Don't think you can say RVC is bettter then them all, they all played in diffrent time, if RVP played then would he really get in over them, if they played now then no.

For me that 4 were special cause they were apart of history. Apart from rooney, not any of these have won much, the old boys won alot.

GP
12-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Andy Cole was shit. Needed 5 chances to hit the target. Luckily for him he was presented with 15 chances per match.

Marc Overmars
12-11-2012, 03:44 PM
RVC has the ability of all those strikers and then some.

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Don't think you can say RVC is bettter then them all, they all played in diffrent time, if RVP played then would he really get in over them, if they played now then no.

For me that 4 were special cause they were apart of history. Apart from rooney, not any of these have won much, the old boys won alot.

Maybe but individually RVC pisses on them all

Cole was a pure finisher. The amount of goals he scored at Newcastle and then Man Utd was immense. His all round game wasnt the best but it didnt have to be. He got the job done. And to think he was an Arsenal player first

Wenger :doh:

Yorke was better all round but he was with Jordan and that puts him down in my book

Solskjaer was a player who was happy to be on the bench. I dont think Hernandez will be

Teddy was a **** but he was pretty decent

Olivier's xmas twist
12-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Maybe but individually RVC pisses on them all

Cole was a pure finisher. The amount of goals he scored at Newcastle and then Man Utd was immense. His all round game wasnt the best but it didnt have to be. He got the job done. And to think he was an Arsenal player first
Wenger :doh:

Yorke was better all round but he was with Jordan and that puts him down in my book

Solskjaer was a player who was happy to be on the bench. I dont think Hernandez will be

Teddy was a **** but he was pretty decent

It was Graham who got rid of cole not Wumger.

Cripps_orig
12-11-2012, 04:10 PM
It was Graham who got rid of cole not Wumger.

I know...

bignev
12-11-2012, 06:32 PM
So RVP has pulled out of the Holland squad and Rooney is out of the England squad for the friendless.

What's the betting they both play in Utd's next game?

Why could we never do this? FFS :(

Olivier's xmas twist
13-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Sir Alex sat next to Bond actor Daniel Craig’s mother on a flight to the US, and said her son was very welcome to visit Old Trafford.

However, she responded by telling the United manager that he was unlikely to get a visit from Craig, as he’s actually a big Liverpool supporter.

The Sun reported Sir Alex as saying: 'I know Daniel Craig. The only thing about Daniel Craig is he’s a Liverpool fan.

'His mother was on the same plane as me when I went to New York in September.

'I said to her, "There’s a ticket for Daniel at Old Trafford any time." She looked at me as if I had horns on my head! She replied, "I don’t think Daniel will want to go and see United."'

Despite this snub, 70-year-old Ferguson said he will still go see new Bond film Skyfall at the cinema.

While Daniel may not believe Sir Alex manages the best club, Ferguson still firmly believes that he is the top Bond – thanks to their shared Scottish roots.

'He has to be the best Bond - he’s Scottish,' he said.

'They tell me it’s very good.'
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/917575-alex-ferguson-offers-liverpool-fan-daniel-craig-manchester-united-tickets#ixzz2C3Y8nO3I

Özim
13-11-2012, 03:09 PM
THE vile Arsenal fan who posted a video of his son singing a foul-mouthed chant about Robin van Persie has told The Sun: “All three-year-olds swear.”
Sefki Suleyman remained defiant as he apologised for filming Kye, three, abusing the former Gunners ace.
The 29-year-old said: “I am sorry I took the video. I’m really not a bad dad. I love my boy and I love Arsenal.
“I got caught up in the emotion of watching a game with him. I shouldn’t have had my boy singing the word ‘c***’.

“Having said that, any parent who doesn’t think their three-year-old swears is deluded. They all do. There are people getting abused and raped in the world, I don’t know why there’s all this fuss about me.”
In the clip Kye sings: “You’re a c*** Robin, you’re a c***.” He also joins his dad in a chant referring to the Manchester United star’s arrest in 2005 over a false allegation of rape. Suleyman, of Enfield, North London, said a relative posted the sickening footage online.

But The Sun can reveal his family saw it weeks before Arsenal played Man U and begged him to pull it — but he refused, saying it was funny. A source said: “Sefki’s relatives were deeply troubled.”
The video also caused a rift with his wife. Suleyman said: “We’re not together at the moment.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2BkDRkdj0
What a pr*ck, what kind of person teaches their 3 year old to swear.

Niall_Quinn
13-11-2012, 03:11 PM
What a pr*ck, what kind of person teaches their 3 year old to swear.

##

Olivier's xmas twist
14-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Patrice Evra has stoked the derby rivalry by announcing Manchester City's Premier League title win does not make them a better team than Manchester United.

The French full-back was a member of the United squad who lost the race for the top-flight trophy on a phenomenally dramatic final day of last season.

But Sir Alex Ferguson's men licked their wounds over the summer, improved their squad and currently sit at the top of the table and two points clear of City.

And Evra, who is preparing for international duty against Italy on Wednesday night, when he could face City's Mario Balotelli, thinks United's derby rivals will always be inferior.

With United due to visit City on 9th December, the defender told French media: "I know Mario very well.

"But I don't know if we could talk about rivalry between both Manchester clubs, because we have always been superior to Manchester City.

"And even if they won the national title last season, that won't change anything."

Meanwhile, Evra is determined to finish his France career on a high as he looks ahead to the 2014 World Cup.

The 31-year-old was one of the players banned by the French Football Federation in the wake of their 2010 World Cup shame.

And Evra was then left as an unused substitute by former France boss Laurent Blanc as they were knocked out of Euro 2012 by Spain.

He said: "Above all, I want to win a trophy with my country. Terminating my career without a trophy with the national team would be a failure to me."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8247684/Patrice-Evra-says-Manchester-United-will-always-be-superior-to-Manchester-City

:popcorn:

IBK
14-11-2012, 09:23 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8247684/Patrice-Evra-says-Manchester-United-will-always-be-superior-to-Manchester-City

I hate it when complete ****s are right.

Master Splinter
14-11-2012, 09:26 PM
I hate it when complete ****s are right.

Charlie is never wrong.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Charlie is never wrong.

:gp:

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Ferguson's statue has just been unveiled.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8ZFZHKCYAAmDVJ.jpg

Ollie the Optimist
23-11-2012, 02:32 PM
we've finally beaten united. our statues are so much better then theirs

Arsenal statues :bow:

GP
23-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Looks like Parker from Thunderbirds.

Marc Overmars
23-11-2012, 02:37 PM
we've finally beaten united. our statues are so much better then theirs

Arsenal statues :bow:

Ours are also shit. Especially the Henry one.

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-11-2012, 02:48 PM
For reference,

Henry:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/09/article-2072146-0F1EB61C00000578-865_468x537.jpg
Adams:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/09/article-2072146-0F1EC3F000000578-690_468x328.jpg
Chapman:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/09/article-2072146-0F1EC4A700000578-731_468x550.jpg

GP
23-11-2012, 02:54 PM
They should have just dipped Fergie in bronze.

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-11-2012, 03:05 PM
They should have just dipped Fergie in bronze.

Or even better, Carbonite.

LDG
23-11-2012, 03:08 PM

LDG
23-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Or even better, Carbonite.

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/771283.jpg

Dennis Bendtner
23-11-2012, 03:16 PM

He looks like Wenger.

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-11-2012, 03:18 PM
http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/771283.jpg

He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process, that is.

He looks like Wenger.
And actually, the more I see it the more I think it looks like Dalglish.

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2012, 04:21 PM

As long as they don't put it outside a school I doubt they'll get prosecuted.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-11-2012, 04:58 PM
it looks like someone's taken a massive shit on him :haha:

charlie :bow:

defying immodium since 1996 :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
23-11-2012, 05:03 PM
it looks like someone's taken a massive shit on him :haha:

charlie :bow:

defying immodium since 1996 :bow:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcd9ijSvOj1qma90ro1_250.gif

Gervinho's Forehead
23-11-2012, 10:36 PM
That fucking statue is fucking disgusting! :sick: :ilt:

Gervinho's Forehead
23-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Seriously this shit makes me want to vomit.

Niall_Quinn
23-11-2012, 11:46 PM
That fucking statue is fucking disgusting! :sick: :ilt:

Bias aside (having a hard time doing that of course), it's an excellent piece of work. Really captures the fact Ferguson is old school and in 20 years their scummy fans will look at it like it's some sort of religious icon because there's no way they are ever, ever getting a better manager than this guy. Still trying to leave the bias aside (sticking a pen through my hand as I type one handed) I rated Paisley as the best ever but Ferguson has exceeded even his achievements. Mourinho could surpass both of them but he has a way to go yet and it will be a miracle if he can keep his record going. Pep? A schoolboy just starting out who hasn't even been remotely tested yet. Wenger? Had the chance, decided to become a bank manager instead. Shame.

GP
23-11-2012, 11:54 PM
No, the best ever was alan curbishley

Niall_Quinn
24-11-2012, 12:04 AM
No, the best ever was alan curbishley

Obviously apart from him you picky ****.

Master Splinter
24-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Not quite as uncannily exact as this:

http://underthegunreview.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/0403-michael-jackson-statue-getty-credit1.jpg

:bow:

Gervinho's Forehead
04-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Amanda vidic is back for them this week. Why aren't their ****s out due to injury for as long as our ****s. :banghead:

Cripps_orig
04-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Amanda vidic is back for them this week. Why aren't their ****s out due to injury for as long as our ****s. :banghead:We have the worst medical staff in the business to go along with the worst management and worst board

Olivier's xmas twist
04-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Amanda vidic is back for them this week. Why aren't their ****s out due to injury for as long as our ****s. :banghead:

Meh they still have Ferdi to cock it up for them, don't rate Vidic either.

Olivier's xmas twist
05-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Jose Mourinho looks set to quit Real Madrid at the end of the season – and Sir Alex Ferguson believes the Special One could be the man to succeed him at United.

The former Chelsea boss is reported to have fallen out with Real president Florentino Perez and last night wouldn’t discuss his future at the Bernabeu after Spanish paper Marca – which is close to Real Madrid – said this would be his last campaign at the club.

The news came as Ferguson – who is a great admirer of Mourinho – said he ‘could manage anywhere’ when asked whether the Portuguese might take over at Old Trafford when he retires.

Mourinho’s refusal to dismiss the reports, coupled with Ferguson’s comments, will only fuel speculation that the former Chelsea manager is in line to replace the 70-year-old at United.

Mourinho, who has also been linked with City and is also still in regular contact with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, has made no secret of his desire to return to England, revealing he feels he has unfinished business. He said: “In my career everything was perfect. The only thing I didn’t do, and I hope I can do it one day, is to win a Champions League with an English club.”

Given Ferguson’s standing at Old Trafford, it is likely he will be consulted before United name a successor.

Now Ferguson has appeared to open the door for a man who was considered an adversary during his time at Stamford Bridge.

“I would never think a guy who hasn’t played a game could be a top coach but then you’ve got to look at his personality,” said Ferguson.

“He’s got a marvellous, strong personality and that bridges that gap. When he comes into my office he can take a joke against himself, that is what I like about him.

“I give him a lot of stick and he laughs it off.”

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1595179_sir-alex-ferguson-gives-jose-mourinho-thumbs-up-as-next-old-trafford-boss

Gervinho's Forehead
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Fuck face has been complaining to the media today about the amount of penalties man shitty have been winning. :rolleyes:

Oh and the amount of late goals shitty are scoring. :rolleyes:

The media lapped it up as well. :sick: :rolleyes:

Japan Shaking All Over
07-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Meh they still have Ferdi to cock it up for them, don't rate Vidic either.

Fair enough but we should be a tadge careful about comments made about other teams defences

Ollie the Optimist
07-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Fuck face has been complaining to the media today about the amount of penalties man shitty have been winning. :rolleyes:

Oh and the amount of late goals shitty are scoring. :rolleyes:

The media lapped it up as well. :sick: :rolleyes:

saw a quote along the lines of, "there would be an inquriy in the house of commons if we got the same amount of penalties as city have got recently"

since 2010/2011 season, united have been awarded 21 penalties, city have been awarded the same

Letters
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
saw a quote along the lines of, "there would be an inquriy in the house of commons if we got the same amount of penalties as city have got recently"

since 2010/2011 season, united have been awarded 21 penalties, city have been awarded the same

Olivier's xmas twist
07-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Fair enough but we should be a tadge careful about comments made about other teams defences

Fair play.

Olivier's xmas twist
15-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson will not be buying Theo Walcott - or anybody else in January.

The Manchester United manager, who saw his team maintain their six-point lead over neighbours Manchester City with a 3-1 win over Sunderland on Saturday, is adamant he will not be doing any business in the transfer window unless it is to allow several of his reserve-team players to go out on loan.
Ferguson, who rarely takes advantage of the mid-season opportunity to augment his first-team squad, believes he has enough resources to cope with challenging for the Premier League title and the European and FA Cups.

'I will not be bringing anybody in, in January - definitely not,' he confirmed.

It means that while title rivals City are targeting Atletic Bilbao's Fernano Llorente; Chelsea are ready to splash on Atletico Madrid's Radamel Falcao and Walcott and Liverpool want Chelsea's Daniel Sturridge and Tom Ince from Blackpool, the United boss will stick with what he has as the club chase a 20th league title.
Walcott's future at Arsenal is in doubt with the club refusing to agree to his contract demands. But if the Gunners decide to cash in on the winger in January, he is now more likely to end up at Stamford Bridge than Old Trafford.

Ferguson's confidence comes from now having a fully fit squad at his disposal after skipper Nemanja Vidic returned to the team as a second-half substitute against Sunderland.

'It will take him a bit of time but that is a start,' Ferguson said. 'He is a warrior and he is our captain. He always battles for you and sticks his head on that ball in the penalty area. That is what he is great at.'

Goals from Robin van Persie, Tom Cleverley and Wayne Rooney were enough to claim all three points and Ferguson added: 'People keep saying we are weak in midfield but these guys are very good players.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2248826/Manchester-United-boss-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-rules-buying-Theo-Walcott-anybody-January.html#ixzz2FAUcpICo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Özil's Panoramic View
16-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Seems Theo is off to the Chavscum then

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Would definitely take Walcott and he should definitely want to come to us. SAF would make him five times the player he is now.

Cripps_orig
17-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Pretty much

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Would definitely take Walcott and he should definitely want to come to us. SAF would make him five times the player he is now.

Yeah. Just as how he made Welshit 5 times the player he was.

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah. Just as how he made Welshit 5 times the player he was.

Eh?

Gervinho's Forehead
17-12-2012, 01:47 PM

Kano
17-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Eh?
i think he's a little confused. he probably saw him in a sunderland shirt and thought fergie had found a hidden gem.

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 01:50 PM
i think he's a little confused. he probably saw him in a sunderland shirt and thought fergie had found a hidden gem.

Ah.

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Eh?

Exactly.

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Exactly.

What? 'Eh' denoted the fact I don't know what you're talking about. If you expound, I'll be able to reply on the matter.

If not, ok.

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 02:40 PM

Neggie. I know he was on loan from the Mancs to Sunderland. Shit player prior to loan, shit then on loan, and shit now.

So much for developing players into being 5 times better.

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Neggie. I know he was on loan from the Mancs to Sunderland. Shit player prior to loan, shit then on loan, and shit now.

So much for developing players into being 5 times better.

Not going to reply to me? :)

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Not going to reply to me? :)

I think I've sufficiently expounded my point here. Feel free to respond.

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I think I've sufficiently expounded my point here. Feel free to respond.

Well you haven't said who you're talking about. Any reason for that?

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Well you haven't said who you're talking about. Any reason for that?

Ok, let's drop it. At least I'll drop it.

Harvey Specter
17-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Ok, let's drop it. At least I'll drop it.

Ok, pal. :)

bignev
17-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Eh?

I think, inexplicably, he is talking about Welbeck.

The Wengerbabies
17-12-2012, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eh4a8XS1OI

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 05:12 PM

****!

Olivier's xmas twist
17-12-2012, 05:14 PM

Was Howard Webb singing it with him?

Özil's Panoramic View
17-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Was Howard Webb singing it with him?

Both sounded pretty retarded, tbh.

Harvey Specter
18-12-2012, 12:12 PM
I think, inexplicably, he is talking about Welbeck.

Oh. Well, that is indeed inexplicable.

Letters
18-12-2012, 12:35 PM
:o

Kano
19-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed the secrets of his management style in a series of interviews with Harvard academics – setting out his approach to matches, team talks and disciplining "fragile" millionaires.

Ferguson, who spoke to the Harvard professor Anita Elberse and a former student Tom Dye in a series of interviews in 2011, also travelled to Boston earlier in 2012 to talk to current students about his approach to man-management, leadership skills and communication.

Among the key themes in the report that was based on the interviews – titled Sir Alex Ferguson: Managing Manchester United – Ferguson discusses his determination to prevent media leaks, how to keep players in line, and how to use a more sensitive approach to keep them happy, too.

"Players these days have lived more sheltered lives, so they are much more fragile now than 25 years ago," said Ferguson, who began life in management with East Stirlingshire in 1974.

"I was very aggressive all those years ago. I am passionate and want to win all the time. But today I'm more mellowed – age does that to you. And I can better handle those more fragile players now."

He added: "There is no room for criticism on the training field. For a player – and for any human being – there is nothing better than hearing 'well done'. Those are the two best words ever invented in sports. You don't need to use superlatives."

However, Ferguson also discussed the need for controlled discipline and respect, alluding to his famous "hairdryer treatment" technique.

"You can't always come in shouting and screaming. That doesn't work. No one likes to get criticised. But in the football dressing room, it's necessary that you point out your players' mistakes. I do it right after the game. I don't wait until Monday, I do it, and it's finished. I'm on to the next match. There is no point in criticising a player forever.

"You can't ever lose control – not when you are dealing with 30 top professionals who are all millionaires. If they misbehave, we fine them, but we keep it indoors. And if anyone steps out of my control, that's them dead."

He emphasised, though, the importance of taking a tailored approach to different individuals.

"One of my players has been sent off several times. He will do something if he gets the chance – even in training. Can I take it out of him? No. Would I want to take it out of him? No. If you take the aggression out of him, he is not himself. So you have to accept that there is a certain flaw that is counterbalanced by all the great things he can do."

He also discussed the best ways to deal with big egos, saying: "When I work with the biggest talents, I tell them that hard work is a talent, too. They need to work harder than anyone else. And if they can no longer bring the discipline that we ask for here at United, they are out.

"I am only interested in players who really want to play for United, and who, like me, are 'bad losers'… [But] you have to get the game out of your system quickly or it becomes an obsession. Win, lose, or draw. We show our face, and keep our dignity. We are Manchester United."

He also discussed his approach to the matchday routine, and the need for players to trust his decisions.

"We never reveal the team to the players until the day of the game. For a three o'clock game, we tell them at one o'clock and before that I speak to the players I've left out. I do it privately. It's not easy, but I do them all myself. It is important. I have been dropped from a cup final in Scotland as a player at 10 past two, so I know what it feels like.

"I'm not ever sure what they are thinking, but I tend to say 'Look, I might be making a mistake here,' – I always say that – 'but I think this is the best team for today'.

"I try to give them a bit of confidence, telling them that it is only tactical, and that there are bigger games coming up. But I believe you must make quick decisions and move on. Why should I go to my bed with a doubt?"

Ferguson also gave an insight in to how he conducts team talks and uses psychology to change games at half-time.

"I like to tell different stories, and use my imagination. But generally, it is about our expectations, their belief in themselves, and their trust in each other.

"I remember going to see Andrea Bocelli, the opera singer. I had never been to a classical concert in my life. But I am watching this and thinking about the co-ordination and the teamwork, one starts and one stops, just fantastic."

Ferguson told the Harvard Gazette why he had decided to be so open with the academics, saying: "When you're approached by an institution like Harvard, you know you are dealing with top quality.

"I had to consider that I was opening myself up to something I've never done before. But at this stage of my life, I felt that if I'm helping young people progress through their own routes to management, then ultimately that was an important and compelling factor for me.

"The whole atmosphere was professional. It was clear that they had done their homework. That was the important thing. They had properly read the case study and supplemented that with their own opinions and research. That gave me a certain assurance that I had made the right decision to go ahead with the case.

"The process was excellent, enjoyable, and comfortable. I never felt intimidated in any way, and I never felt reluctant to be anything other than completely open."

Elberse said it had been "a dream" to have the chance to "understand the drivers of [Ferguson's] success", saying: "To have him there, and for students to be able to see him in action, see how he addresses a group, and see snippets of his personality, there's no replacement for that live experience."

I might buy this, only $7 i think. sounds interesting.

Grebbo
24-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Man U got an absolute gem in RVP. Watching his touch, movement and technique for them is heartbreaking. They've got him for his prime years too.

:(

Gervinho's Forehead
26-12-2012, 09:26 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooney is out for 2-3 weeks with a knee injury, so expect him to be back at the weekend. :good:

Still it doesn't matter because they have rv**** who actually can also play there.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-12-2012, 12:27 PM
No complaint from Mike Dean. So it seems he has gotten away with it.

Cripps_orig
28-12-2012, 01:17 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20852565

Manc legend leaves

Cripps_orig
28-12-2012, 01:25 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4715392/Alan-Pardew-on-Alex-Ferguson-Mike-Dean-referee-row.html

Pardew :bow:

Dean :doh:

dazthegooner
28-12-2012, 11:05 AM
No complaint from Mike Dean. So it seems he has gotten away with it.

Did anyone think any different TBH?

Gervinho's Forehead
28-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Did anyone think any different TBH?

Not really sir c*nt-alot is allowed to do as he likes.

Grebbo
28-12-2012, 04:08 PM
You gotta love Fergie, still a passionate **** at his age. Fantastic manager if he's your club's manager - an utter **** who gets away with murder if he's not.

He's like Tony Soprano, nobody dares to do anything to him.

No matter what anyone says - Man U certainly get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to decisions but I'm sure Liverpool did in the 70's - it's just a benefit of being the biggest club in England.

Marc Overmars
28-12-2012, 04:10 PM

Until the end. :coffee:

Cripps_orig
28-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Didnt Tonys bro in law kick his ass?

GP
28-12-2012, 04:52 PM
You gotta love Fergie

Nah

Özil's Panoramic View
28-12-2012, 04:59 PM
You gotta love Fergie, still a passionate **** at his age. Fantastic manager if he's your club's manager - an utter **** who gets away with murder if he's not.

No matter what anyone says - Man U certainly get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to decisions but I'm sure Liverpool did in the 70's - it's just a benefit of being the biggest club in England.

SACRILEGE!!!!

Cripps_orig
28-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Harry and Mancini have been contacted by the FA to explain their comments :lol:

Fergie gets off scott free :haha:

Grebbo
28-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Until the end. :coffee:

No!

:upset:

Cripps_orig
31-12-2012, 03:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mSZkoE7TkR0

LDG
31-12-2012, 11:02 AM

Özil's Panoramic View
31-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Oh dear :haha:

"Clean it up, traitor."

"Sunken to new low, huh?"

Ollie the Optimist
01-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini says the club's failure to sign striker Robin van Persie in the summer could cost them the Premier League title.
Mancini says he was "very close" to signing Van Persie, who has scored 14 goals in 20 games following a Ł24m move to Manchester United from Arsenal.
"Robin van Persie is a very important player for United," said Mancini, whose side trail United by seven points.
"He has changed their situation. He is the difference between us."

We were very close three or four months before he joined United

Roberto Mancini
Van Persie, who scored 37 goals for Arsenal last season, was linked with City before deciding to sign for rivals United.
"We wanted Van Persie because we knew he could be an important player," added Mancini.
"He is totally different from our other strikers. We wanted him for the Champions League and for the Premier League.
"We were very close. We were sure he was for us but this did not happen and now we can do nothing. We were very close three or four months before he joined United."
Mancini said he knew why City failed in their bid to sign the Dutchman but would not elaborate. When asked if it related to money, the Italian said: "It is not the problem."
Mancini added he retained faith in his striker options of Sergio Aguero, Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko and Mario Balotelli despite the quartet struggling to find the back of the net recently.
"I am happy, very happy," he said. "Last year we were the team that scored the most goals in the Premier League.
"But when you can improve your team with another top player, this is important. With Van Persie we would play with three strikers sometimes."

this was from mancini. so not only does he admit to tapping up, it shows how van persie wanted out and just used that statement to make sure he was out.

yet people still blame the club for selling him instead of blaming him. just shows what a **** he is. going behind our backs

Joker
01-01-2013, 04:38 PM
RVP signed for Utd in mid August, so according to Mancini they were close to signing him around mid May, by which time the season had ended. We know RVP and the club discussed the new contract at the end of the season, talks which ended badly and from then on everyone at the club knew he was leaving (of course because of the club gagging order this was only made public after the Euros). So I don't know how you assume from what Mancini has said that RVP "went behind the club's back". We signed Podolski knowing full well RVP was leaving.

GP
01-01-2013, 04:41 PM
this was from mancini. so not only does he admit to tapping up, it shows how van persie wanted out and just used that statement to make sure he was out.

yet people still blame the club for selling him instead of blaming him. just shows what a **** he is. going behind our backs

Pretty much.

Joker
01-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Pretty much.

I think RVP is overrated as a footballer, but I don't understand how you can accuse him of going behind the club's back. The contract had already been rejected, we had already signed a replacement (and were looking at getting in Giroud at the same time) so RVP discussing terms with Mancini is hardly irregular. The reason the statement was released in July was that the club had told him to keep silent. He had decided he was on his way back in May.

In any case, if RVP and/or City were behaving dishonestly, I'm sure Wenger would have said something to the media. He did when Barca were banging on about Cesc's Barca DNA after all.

Gervinho's Forehead
01-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Openly admitted you ripped up a contract from Arsenal and put it in the bin is extremely disrespectful but I expect nothing less from such a ****.

GP
01-01-2013, 05:03 PM
I think RVP is overrated as a footballer, but I don't understand how you can accuse him of going behind the club's back. The contract had already been rejected, we had already signed a replacement (and were looking at getting in Giroud at the same time) so RVP discussing terms with Mancini is hardly irregular. The reason the statement was released in July was that the club had told him to keep silent. He had decided he was on his way back in May.

In any case, if RVP and/or City were behaving dishonestly, I'm sure Wenger would have said something to the media. He did when Barca were banging on about Cesc's Barca DNA after all.

Yeah, well, you're wrong on both counts.

Sadly, he's genuinely world class.

It's also pretty undeniable that he stabbed the club in the back.

Ollie the Optimist
01-01-2013, 05:05 PM
RVP signed for Utd in mid August, so according to Mancini they were close to signing him around mid May, by which time the season had ended. We know RVP and the club discussed the new contract at the end of the season, talks which ended badly and from then on everyone at the club knew he was leaving (of course because of the club gagging order this was only made public after the Euros). So I don't know how you assume from what Mancini has said that RVP "went behind the club's back". We signed Podolski knowing full well RVP was leaving.

he was under contract, whether he wanted to sign a new one or not is irrelevant. he was under contract with us until this year. that means if he talked to any other club, he went behind our backs without permission. its not that hard to see.

Özim
01-01-2013, 05:12 PM

Not really no, he wanted out and he said as much (and people didn't like it), he left for footballing reasons because Wenger and co weren't ambitious enough and we're going to continue to win jack sh*t.

He's now with a team with a pretty good chance of the title, not a bad move for him all in all.

Özim
01-01-2013, 05:13 PM
he was under contract, whether he wanted to sign a new one or not is irrelevant. he was under contract with us until this year. that means if he talked to any other club, he went behind our backs without permission. its not that hard to see.
We're the ones that sold him, we didn't have to, we could have just held onto him if the contract mattered that much, it doesn't though we knew he wanted out and we therefore cashed in, nothing forced us to we chose to sell to a team who use to be our rivals many moons ago.

Ollie the Optimist
01-01-2013, 05:15 PM
We're the ones that sold him, we didn't have to, we could have just held onto him if the contract mattered that much, it doesn't though we knew he wanted out and we therefore cashed in, nothing forced us to we chose to sell to a team who use to be our rivals many moons ago.

we did have to sell him though. we couldnt exactly have a club captain who went behind the clubs backs while under contract to talk to other clubs, release a statement like that basically saying to all his team mates, that you werent good enough for me.

there is no defending him, he went and talked to other clubs while under contract. thats tapping up. its simple.

GP
01-01-2013, 05:27 PM
we did have to sell him though. we couldnt exactly have a club captain who went behind the clubs backs while under contract to talk to other clubs, release a statement like that basically saying to all his team mates, that you werent good enough for me.

there is no defending him, he went and talked to other clubs while under contract. thats tapping up. its simple.

Pretty much.

Özim
01-01-2013, 05:36 PM

Again no we didn't, that was our choice like you say he was under contract and therefore we could have said play for one more year and then leave.

He didn't go behind our backs, we knew he was leaving and thus he talked to other clubs wish we would have been aware about since we negotiated a deal with Man U. How else would we have sold him if he hadn't talked to other clubs?

Joker
01-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Wenger admitted that Man City were in for RVP, so clearly it's not as if the club were unaware of him talking to Mancini. If they were disappointed with that, they'd have lodged a formal complaint with the Premier League.

Letters
02-01-2013, 10:22 AM
I think RVP is overrated as a footballer.

Cripps_orig
02-01-2013, 05:41 PM
ALEX FERGUSON is eyeing TWO more years as Manchester United manager.
Fergie — 71 on New Year’s Eve — saw his team beat Wigan 4-0 thanks to Robin van Persie and Javier Hernandez doubles.
He shrugged off rumours he is ready to hand over to Jose Mourinho or Pep Guardiola in the summer.
Ferguson said: “I’m hoping to stay for a bit of time. There is no one on the agenda, I can assure you.
"It’s very difficult as names have been bandied about and football is precarious.
“You could be talking about one of the potentially exciting young managers — is he going to be here in two years?

“I think top managers will always be in demand.
“Guardiola, Mourinho, David Moyes, there are a lot of successful managers out there and I don’t know what their plans are.
“Who knows where they will be in two or three years.”
Fergie was delighted with the away victory over Wigan.
He said: “It was a perfect start to 2013. It has given us a seven-point lead with 17 games left.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4721606/Alex-Ferguson-retirement-Two-more-years-for-Man-Utd-boss.html#ixzz2GqCgwuCy

Looks like we aint winning anything for another 2 years

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Just retire you bastard!

Marc Overmars
02-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Pretty much.

If City hadn't come on the scene he may have thought about winding down by now.

Cripps_orig
26-01-2013, 01:21 PM
http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=3701358

Marc Overmars
29-01-2013, 11:25 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-21243965

Scholes had his car nicked while he left it defrosting in the drive way. :doh:

GP
29-01-2013, 11:31 AM
grey Chevrolet estate

Who the fuck would want that??

Marc Overmars
29-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Not even if it's free?

Niall_Quinn
29-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Who the fuck would want that??

A player who concentrates on his football rather than the cash, fancy cars and stupid hair-dos.

GP
29-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Not even if it's free?

Fuck no.

Cripps_orig
08-02-2013, 06:46 PM
http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=3736332

That'll teach him

Injury Time
11-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Manure memorabilia for sale at Secretsale RVC signed shirt reduced to Ł329 :sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
11-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Arsenal - 13.
Ryan Giggs/Fergie - 13.

No thanks. :sick:

Cripps_orig
01-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Giggs signs a one year contract

Poty award sewn up for next season

Marc Overmars
07-03-2013, 07:58 AM
A few stories today linking Wazza with a move away. :popcorn:

My Manc mate reckons they're true as well. Apparently Fergie and Wazza have had little bit dodgy relationship ever since Wazza kicked up a fuss about leaving a couple of years ago.

Kano
07-03-2013, 08:59 AM
A few stories today linking Wazza with a move away. :popcorn:

My Manc mate reckons they're true as well. Apparently Fergie and Wazza have had little bit dodgy relationship ever since Wazza kicked up a fuss about leaving a couple of years ago.

makes sense in a lot of ways:

- 2 years on contract
- bring down wage bill
- give more time to hernandez who is no kid anymore and might be getting itchy feet
- wellbeck finished his 'growth' period'
- zaha on his way in
- kagawa more game time behind rvp

Marc Overmars
07-03-2013, 10:44 AM
His fitness has also been called into question, as he's a heavy smoker and drinker. :lol:

What a GHEL.

GP
07-03-2013, 10:47 AM
What an idiot.

PGFC
07-03-2013, 12:19 PM
He'll be part of the Ronaldo deal then.

Özim
07-03-2013, 12:43 PM
He's 27 as well so perhaps a last opportunity to get decent money for him, I think the fact he didn't play on Tuesday was very telling, a huge game which in the past he would have always played in (probably one of the 1st names on the teamsheet) but Wellbeck was preferred.

I reckon his days are numbered, Man U have plenty of attacking talent available as well.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Another GHEL who didn't have what it takes. How many genuinely world class English players are out there? None really. Most are just over-hyped which is why the national team always limps home having been soundly beaten. Something seriously wrong with the game in this country. It's more about fame and fortune here than football. Don't know if the smoking and drinking thing is true but can you imagine a top sportsman in any other performance based profession doing that shit?

We've had a whole string of world eaters, haven't we?

Gazza, Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Walcott :haha: Whatever the flaw they have all failed to reach the top of the game. Some are pros but just not good enough but get hyped anyway, others, like Rooney, are pure shitheads. It all makes Beckham look pretty good and you have to say he's the best we've produced in decades. Sad indictment really. Jack is the next guy lined up to have all that shit heaped on him.

Syn
07-03-2013, 01:38 PM
He's an incredible player. I'd go far as to say there's no other player apart from Messi/Ronaldo that I'd have wanted in the Arsenal lineup. The fact that he's a dick should be no deterrent because im gay lol everyone is. He's the definition of super super quality - and not in the Arsene dictionary.

Özim
07-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Another GHEL who didn't have what it takes. How many genuinely world class English players are out there? None really. Most are just over-hyped which is why the national team always limps home having been soundly beaten. Something seriously wrong with the game in this country. It's more about fame and fortune here than football. Don't know if the smoking and drinking thing is true but can you imagine a top sportsman in any other performance based profession doing that shit?

We've had a whole string of world eaters, haven't we?

Gazza, Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Walcott :haha: Whatever the flaw they have all failed to reach the top of the game. Some are pros but just not good enough but get hyped anyway, others, like Rooney, are pure shitheads. It all makes Beckham look pretty good and you have to say he's the best we've produced in decades. Sad indictment really. Jack is the next guy lined up to have all that shit heaped on him.
Gascoigne was never overhyped, he was a genius, probably England's most talented footballer of the last 30 years, sadly he was never disciplined enough off the pitch to make the most of his talent on it, but we saw plenty of examples of what he could do nevertheless.

Master Splinter
07-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Rooney, along with Scholes, is by far the best English player of the last few decades.

Forget about his fatness, drinking, smoking, necrophilia and general horribleness and focus on his performances and numbers over his career and I doubt you'd find many better across any League.

I doubt he's leaving United either.

Özim
07-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Lineker scored 48 goals, I think he's right up there.

Gascoigne however was the most naturally gifted out of all of them.

Shaqiri Is Boss
07-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't say Gerrard has failed to reach the top of the game either, I don't really care about the others and Owen is a shit****. OK he hasn't won the league, but that's because for most of his career, he's been dragging along a pretty shit team around him.

Unless the criteria to reach the "top of the game" is on the international stage, at which point you'd have to discount C. Ronaldo and Messi which would just be silly.

I know people (media mainly) massively overhype English players, but to go to the other extreme and just discount them is just as silly.

I realise I've used 'silly' twice which makes my point look a bit.... silly.

LDG
07-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Shearer has to get in that list of English cunnys surely?

Shaqiri Is Boss
07-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Shearer has to get in that list of English cunnys surely?
Lee Dixon likes this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT_w5WNkzjM

Letters
07-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Lineker scored 48 goals, I think he's right up there.

Gascoigne however was the most naturally gifted out of all of them.
Lineker was a brilliant goal-poacher but not much else (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Gazza was the most naturally gifted English footballer of his generation, arguably ever, but pissed it up the wall. Literally.

Never understood the Gazza-mania. He was just a loudmouth c***, none of his antics were funny.

Özil's Panoramic View
07-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Wazza must still be taking it real hard going from the big dog to a 2nd rate/choice striker for the club which generates the most media attention. I expect that his drinking and smoking have both taken a wrong turn as opposed to fitness and health.

That Fergie is a crafty, conniving and vindictive fucker, isn't he?

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Gascoigne was never overhyped, he was a genius, probably England's most talented footballer of the last 30 years, sadly he was never disciplined enough off the pitch to make the most of his talent on it, but we saw plenty of examples of what he could do nevertheless.

Didn't say he was over-hyped, I said he didn't have what it takes. All the players people are mentioning here, yes they generated statistics but they were/ are boring ****s compared to the entertainers in the game. Platini (who is now a **** of course), Zidane, Bale, Cruyff, Messi today plus a string of others, we all know the names. None English. Players like Rooney are, efficient, effective, they don't get you jumping out of your seat as a neutral unless it's to scream abuse for the latest dive in the box. Maybe Scholes gets a pass because he has the sheer professionalism to go with the fact he's an excellent if (again) slightly mechanical player.

Marc Overmars
07-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Wazza is a quality player, especially in terms of all round game. I don't think England have produced many better really.

He's just a massive chav, which is a shame.

He'll only go downhill if he leaves United though.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2013, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't say Gerrard has failed to reach the top of the game either, I don't really care about the others and Owen is a shit****. OK he hasn't won the league, but that's because for most of his career, he's been dragging along a pretty shit team around him.

Unless the criteria to reach the "top of the game" is on the international stage, at which point you'd have to discount C. Ronaldo and Messi which would just be silly.

I know people (media mainly) massively overhype English players, but to go to the other extreme and just discount them is just as silly.

I realise I've used 'silly' twice which makes my point look a bit.... silly.

Gerrard, again solid. An effective leader. Like a ever willing donkey, you can appreciate him, be grateful his latest lung bursting run broke things up, marvel at how hard he can swing a boot at a ball. It inspires in a different way I suppose.

Özil's Panoramic View
07-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Wazza is a quality player, especially in terms of all round game. I don't think England have produced many better really.

He's just a massive chav, which is a shame.

He'll only go downhill if he leaves United though.

What makes you think he's coming to us?

Letters
07-03-2013, 04:33 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ferguson-will-never-talk-to-the-bbc-again-401487.html

Sir Alex Ferguson has launched an astonishing attack on the BBC, saying that the national broadcaster is "arrogant beyond belief", has an "inability to apologise", and does not care about being sued "because they are so huge and have insurance." The Manchester United manager has also reiterated his stance that he will never speak to the corporation again.

:lol: What a child.

Özim
07-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Lineker was a brilliant goal-poacher but not much else (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Gazza was the most naturally gifted English footballer of his generation, arguably ever, but pissed it up the wall. Literally.

Never understood the Gazza-mania. He was just a loudmouth c***, none of his antics were funny.
Lineker is up there for me due to the sheer amount of goals he scored, I agree he was just a poacher but one of the best, I agree the rest of his game was nothing special but I put him up there due to the amount of goals he scored for England.

Gazza yeah, IMO he was the most naturally gifted footballer I can remember England having, he had the kind of ability the likes of Messi and Ronaldo had, but yeah he did p*ss up the wall sadly for him.

Özim
07-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Didn't say he was over-hyped, I said he didn't have what it takes. All the players people are mentioning here, yes they generated statistics but they were/ are boring ****s compared to the entertainers in the game. Platini (who is now a **** of course), Zidane, Bale, Cruyff, Messi today plus a string of others, we all know the names. None English. Players like Rooney are, efficient, effective, they don't get you jumping out of your seat as a neutral unless it's to scream abuse for the latest dive in the box. Maybe Scholes gets a pass because he has the sheer professionalism to go with the fact he's an excellent if (again) slightly mechanical player.
I'd say Gazza was pretty entertaining with his amazing dribbling skills and ability to beat 3-4 5 players at a time, he had all the tricks in the book, he never made the most of them but he had them and if there was an English player with his ability today I guarantee he'd be labelled an entertainer...great dribblers are.

Xhaka Can’t
07-03-2013, 10:44 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66945_176356742511326_1367676690_n.jpg

Kano
08-03-2013, 09:00 AM
i've seen that comparison but come on, it's bollocks.

let's just laugh at man utd cos that comparison sucks.

GP
08-03-2013, 12:01 PM
It's literally exactly the same thing.

Kano
08-03-2013, 12:04 PM
in the freeze frame picture, yeah of course but in reality, no it wasn't.

GP
08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
yeah it was

Marc Overmars
08-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Eboue's was worse because he was supposed to be contesting a header but went in studs up for some stupid reason, the ball was way up in the air when he connected. Nani's foot was high but only because he was trying to bring the ball down at that height, whereas Eboue had no reason to go in like he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH5t58FCs3k

Master Splinter
08-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Time for Eboue to come home.

Cripps_orig
08-03-2013, 04:36 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130306/what-fergie-said-when-ref-decisions-went-man-united-193078?utm_source=talkSPORT.co.uk&utm_campaign=35c9a7ab26-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_source=talkSPORT.co.uk&utm_campaign=35c9a7ab26-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

Fergie :lol:

Özil's Panoramic View
08-03-2013, 06:41 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130306/what-fergie-said-when-ref-decisions-went-man-united-193078?utm_source=talkSPORT.co.uk&utm_campaign=35c9a7ab26-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_source=talkSPORT.co.uk&utm_campaign=35c9a7ab26-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

Fergie :lol:

Bookmarked for future reference....

Xhaka Can’t
08-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Bookmarked for future reference....

That is like 0.0000000001 of the crap decisions that have gone in United's favour.

Özil's Panoramic View
12-03-2013, 05:01 PM
"@henrywinter: Rio Ferdinand will not be charged over Fernando Torres incident. Howard Webb shown footage and deemed it not a red-card offence. #mufc #cfc"

Surprise, surprise.

Cripps_orig
12-03-2013, 05:06 PM
How many titles would Fergie have won without help from the refs?

Özil's Panoramic View
27-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Man Utd could be the final club of my career, says Robin van Persie

Manchester United striker Robin van Persie says he could finish his career at the Red Devils after joining from Arsenal last summer

..."The coming years it’s Manchester United. And maybe longer. United could be my last club,” he told Voetbal International....

Full story here: http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/03/manchester-united-final-club-career-robin-van-persie/?utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

Hope it's by way of death, you judas bastard.

LDG
27-03-2013, 04:59 PM

Ollie the Optimist
09-04-2013, 09:03 PM
i saw earlier today some posts going around that if van persie doesnt score in his next game then he equals torres longest run of games without scoring for chelsea.

maybe joker was right....

Dennis Bendtner
09-04-2013, 09:41 PM
That run will last three more games.

Ollie the Optimist
09-04-2013, 09:59 PM
That run will last three more games.

took me a while to work out who it is in 3 games time.

fuck, score the goal that will win the league wont he?

Cripps_orig
15-04-2013, 09:44 PM
WAYNE ROONEY will join Paris St Germain in the summer according to a former adviser to the French giants.
Michael Moulin, who worked with PSG in 2008, claimed on French TV that the England striker's move had been agreed.
Moulin said: ”I can tell you Wayne Rooney to PSG is a done deal.
"You will see. From next season he will be a PSG player.”
The Ligue 1 leaders have made a string of stellar signings and Rooney would certainly fit into that bracket.
Although he still has two years of his present contract to run, it's thought a deal could be struck in the region of Ł25million.
Speculation on Rooney's future increased recebntly when he was left out of the starting XI for Man United's crucial Champions League tie with Real Madrid at Old Trafford.
For Sunday's win at Stoke he was used as a midfielder with Robin van Persie and Javier Hernandez playing up front.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4889393/Wayne-Rooney-transfer-PSG-set-to-sign-Man-United-striker-in-the-summer.html#ixzz2QZSJVsKzbye

Letters
18-04-2013, 04:04 PM
From this week's popbitch

The United We Stand fanzine had
an interview with an ex-Man Utd
trainee Febian Brandy. There was
a nice little vignette about
Alex Ferguson:

"Kieran Richardson had just made
the first team squad. He came into
training one day with his car roof
down and his music blasting out. He
thought he was the man. Unfortunately
for him Fergie was walking into the
car park. Fergie pointed at him and
said 'Turn your music off and go
home. Don't come back here today.'"

Fergie :bow:

LDG
18-04-2013, 04:17 PM
S'Ralex is a whiskey soaked ****bag.

GP
18-04-2013, 04:57 PM
He's just a bully.

Was good in Labyrinth, though.

LDG
19-04-2013, 08:59 AM

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/284/011930_14.jpg

Cripps_orig
07-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Fergie to retire?

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2278

Shaqiri Is Boss
07-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Heard all this shit before.

I refuse to believe it.

Cripps_orig
07-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Heard all this shit before.

I refuse to believe it.

Pretty much

The **** is going to outlive us all

Cripps_orig
09-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Title thread to be changed soon.

Anyway best ever Fergie 11?

Schmeichel

Neville Ferdinand Stam Evra

Ronaldo Riley Keane Giggs

RVN Rooney

Ollie the Optimist
09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Title thread to be changed soon.

Anyway best ever Fergie 11?

Schmeichel

Neville Ferdinand Stam Evra

Ronaldo Riley Keane Giggs

RVN Rooney

take out rooney, add in cantona, and scholes. otherwise agree

Marc Overmars
09-05-2013, 07:58 PM
No Cantona?

Cripps_orig
09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
take out rooney, add in cantona, and scholes. otherwise agree

I know Rooney is a fat **** but is he that fat we need to replace him with 2 players?

Cripps_orig
09-05-2013, 08:06 PM
No Cantona?

Forgot about him tbh.

Rooney has done more for Mancs tbh

Xhaka Can’t
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
The signing of Cantona was the catalyst for Fergie's first title.

GP
09-05-2013, 08:54 PM
I hope Fergie has a change of heart...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ1XzUyCUAAsGHG.jpg

GP
11-05-2013, 08:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ9kB3MCUAAQ5Ax.jpg:large

Master Splinter
11-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Scholes retiring again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22496013

Bye.

I'm predicting January for his and Fergie's re-return.

Cripps_orig
12-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Scholes :haha:

Been shit for close to 7 years. Nowhere near Lampard or Gerrard

Cripps_orig
15-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Rio retires from internationals

Niall_Quinn
15-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Rio retires from internationals

Anyone know when the media articles begging rio to return are out? Next week is it?

Cripps_orig
16-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Genuinely feel sorry for Fergie and especially Scholes.

No one cares about them retiring anymore now that Becks has regrettably announced his retirement

Becks :bow:

Twice the player Scholes ever was and arguably Mancs best player from 1996-2003

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Sir Alex Ferguson was presented with a cake by the media prior to Friday's press conference in honour of the 26 years he has spent at Old Trafford.

"It's fully deserved," he joked. "There have been some times when I have not agreed with what people have written and when you write positive things I tend to dismiss them. But I have never held a grudge. It is not my style."

Must have forgotten the 7 years not talking to the BBC. Definitely no grudge there.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2013, 10:28 AM

Must have forgotten the 7 years not talking to the BBC. Definitely no grudge there.

He has great fun taking the piss out of the media. Only manager to have kept them in order. He shits on them and they still grovel around his feet.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Ferguson wins the Barclay manage of the year award.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Carrick wins the players player of the year.

RVC :haha:

Cripps_orig
21-05-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4936570/Paul-Scholes-Im-not-a-true-great.html

Don't worry, you're not :good:

Özil's Panoramic View
22-05-2013, 12:52 PM
http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/05/robin-van-persie-desperate-to-win-more-titles-with-man-utd/

Read this bit and almost vomitted.

I really hope someone snaps his leg like twig come pre-season. Judas ****.

Cripps_orig
23-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Rio Ferdinand signs a one year contract

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2013, 10:43 PM
moyes comes in and persuades rio to sign a one year contract. shows his calibre tbh.

fergie couldnt even do that :haha:

Cripps_orig
23-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Rio can look forward to a year of no trophies and finishing 7th

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-05-2013, 12:12 AM
he plays for man utd not swansea.

Cripps_orig
24-05-2013, 07:21 AM
he plays for man utd not swansea.

Um Swansea just won a trophy...

LDG
24-05-2013, 08:22 AM
So did Utd :shrug:

Cripps_orig
24-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Moyes didn't tbh

LDG
24-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Moyes hasn't won anything in history of winning anything. He didn't even win the "looks most scottish wanker", as Gordon Strachan and Big 'Eck were too much of a challenge. Long may it continue.

Cripps_orig
24-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Their goalkeeping coach has been sacked :lol:

Eric Steele is seen by many as the reason why De Gea was awesome this season.

And Moyes sacks him :haha:

He doesn't have a clue.

Steele should work his magic on our keepers

Cripps_orig
02-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Real Madrid legends beat Man Utd legends 2-1

RVN played for both sides and scored the equaliser for Mancs.

Morientes and De La Red for Real

Master Splinter
05-06-2013, 11:43 AM
'So it was a bit hectic but I always wanted this transfer from day one. Me and Sir Alex knew that it would be a bumpy road but I think that it shows that if you really want something then nothing is impossible. I am glad it happened.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2336175/Robin-Van-Persie-says-Arsenal-board-played-games-Manchester-United.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

RVC was definitely genuine, you guys, when he put out that statement.

Makes Cashley seem relatively decent.

Marc Overmars
05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Boo-hoo. You were under contract, of course we were going to try and work things in our favour.

Japan Shaking All Over
05-06-2013, 12:07 PM
that has made me rethink my stance of not using R V C when mentioning him in threads. . .what is it with our ex players? they just cant keep their mouths shut!

Marc Overmars
05-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Why wouldn't you use RVC anyway tbf.

Japan Shaking All Over
05-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Dont know. . . suppose I was trying to avoid herd mentality and giving the guy a break. . .****s like Nasri and Ade were not afforded such luxury

GP
05-06-2013, 12:45 PM
What is he looking for here? Sympathy?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyupk3q41S1qivo32o1_400.jpg

Japan Shaking All Over
05-06-2013, 01:23 PM
What is he looking for here? Sympathy?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyupk3q41S1qivo32o1_400.jpg

http://files.sharenator.com/snoop_dogg_always_has_the_perfect_gift_olsen_twins _news_com_500x375_Bitches_Love-s500x375-140885-505.jpg

Ollie the Optimist
05-06-2013, 02:37 PM
What a ****, so he openly admits he spoke to united while under contract which is tapping up, them releases that state,met which pisses the club off and now is upset the club didn't help him.

Judas ****

Ollie the Optimist
06-06-2013, 01:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMCHP-fCcAAxbLC.jpg

Any one see this supposed tweet from Ferdinand before he deleted it? Can only guess it's about Rooney

Syn
06-06-2013, 01:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMCHP-fCcAAxbLC.jpg

Any one see this supposed tweet from Ferdinand before he deleted it? Can only guess it's about Rooney

I would just like to confirm that this definitely happened and its 100% true.

Joker
06-06-2013, 01:55 PM
That's a spoof account