PDA

View Full Version : Ole The Muppet and other Manc sh!t

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Manchester United set to swoop for Bastian Schweinsteiger as Louis van Gaal ramps up summer transfer spree

Not good. Another one of our players off to Utd. No way will he be a flop.

Master Splinter
21-07-2015, 04:39 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33613078

Mike Smalling :bow:.

Syn
29-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Psg bid 28.5m for Di Maria. More like it. Not half the talent or player that Ozil is.

Niall_Quinn
29-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Psg bid 28.5m for Di Maria. More like it. Not half the talent or player that Ozil is.

He's a decent player, or at least he used to be before being exposed to van Genius hoof-a-ball. Can't do much when all you see is the ball being thumped over your head to Fellaini or Youngy. He wouldn't do badly at our place, although he'd have to queue.

Ralpheroo72
31-08-2015, 11:47 AM
£36.6M for Martial off Monaco? He's 19, and scored 8 goals all of last season? Wtf?

Niall_Quinn
31-08-2015, 12:06 PM
This guy looks very, very good. Whether van Genius can develop the obvious potential is another matter.

Master Splinter
31-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Yeah, his goal record isn't amazing, but he has the talent and the makings of a very good player. It's not so daft when you compare it to Sterling for £50m. And it's not like money means anything anymore.

I can safely say though, that the environment under LVG at United is one of the worst places a gifted young player can be. Second-fiddle to Shrek, Memphis and probably Fellaini, a disjointed attacking unit, unambitious stifling football, little opportunity to express yourself, impatient fans.

If he somehow survives the regimented philosophy and blossoms, Real Madrid will snap him up anyway.

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-08-2015, 05:49 PM
I know literally nothing about him, so cannot add to this topic.

I hope he's shit.

Ollie the Optimist
31-08-2015, 05:54 PM
van gaal has spent a quarter of a billion pounds since taking over united and his plan B is hoof the ball long to fellaini.

Genius

Niall_Quinn
31-08-2015, 06:13 PM
van gaal has spent a quarter of a billion pounds since taking over united and his plan B is hoof the ball long to fellaini.

Genius

Plan A

AFC Leveller
01-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Monaco have sold about 150m worth pm talent this summer alone. It seems they are a decent side afterall.

Master Splinter
01-09-2015, 06:48 PM
United and Madrid continuing their e-bitch fight:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Sep/manchester-united-statement-in-response-to-real-madrid-comments-on-david-de-gea-transfer.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&u tm_campaign=ManUtd

As if we needed further examples of what a pathetically juvenile carnival of immoral excess and imbecility football is.

Only Letters v Dein-machine can outdo this.

PGFC
02-09-2015, 12:18 PM
The only people to be upset by that will be the players respective parasites agents, missing out on another massive payday.

Niall_Quinn
18-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Good article about the vile filth suckered onto Utd:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/sep/18/glazers-manchester-united-15m-dividend-greg-dyke

Globalgunner
19-09-2015, 07:39 AM
Not a good article. Like it or not the Glazers are businessmen. We may not approve of their methods but the means by which they acquired the club were totally legitimate.
"Business man makes money out of his investment. Shock horror!!!!"

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2015, 09:25 AM
Business and the law. The two disinfectants that can eradicate all known strains of competition and justice. The acquisition may have been legal, but it wasn't lawful and certainly it wasn't legitimate. This is a prime example of why sport is in crisis. This is FIFA, this is gambling syndicates, this is match fixing, this is grubby agents, this is human rights abusers cosseted in their director's boxes, and all the rest. Anyone with enough influence can make a law and the unhappy side effect is their friends can take advantage. But that's not legitimacy. There may be one concocted law that states these Glazier's can trade beyond their means, but this contradicts the array of laws that states you and I can't. But we don't have friends in high places so we can't take advantage of tier 2 law. I have never had an issue with people who create wealth through sweat and risk, but I've never had time for the non-productive, scrounger, layabout types who skim their earnings off the backs of those who work and create wealth - the work shy Glaziers for example.

Globalgunner
19-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Business and the law. The two disinfectants that can eradicate all known strains of competition and justice. The acquisition may have been legal, but it wasn't lawful and certainly it wasn't legitimate. This is a prime example of why sport is in crisis. This is FIFA, this is gambling syndicates, this is match fixing, this is grubby agents, this is human rights abusers cosseted in their director's boxes, and all the rest. Anyone with enough influence can make a law and the unhappy side effect is their friends can take advantage. But that's not legitimacy. There may be one concocted law that states these Glazier's can trade beyond their means, but this contradicts the array of laws that states you and I can't. But we don't have friends in high places so we can't take advantage of tier 2 law. I have never had an issue with people who create wealth through sweat and risk, but I've never had time for the non-productive, scrounger, layabout types who skim their earnings off the backs of those who work and create wealth - the work shy Glaziers for example.

If there were any ramifications of it that werent legal, some bright spark would definitely have been to the high court. I think what you meant is ethical. Yes I cannot go to a bank and tell them to loan me money to buy your house simply because I know somehow that 10 years from now the house will be worth 5 times what it is and use YOUR house as collateral on the loan. However their acquisition of United has not in any way hampered their fortunes, they have allowed the club spend freely in pursuit of sporting honours. 15m per year is about as much as United get from sponsorship of the training bib.
Contrast that with our billionaire who has no sporting intent whatsoever, could be living on Uranus as far as his concerns for the club are. Even the chap at Newcastle has dipped into his pockets this year to buy players. The Glazers understand that sporting success brings dividends in the accounts. i have no problem with them really.

If all business people were ethical, arms companies should be handing out free prosthetics around the world each year.

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2015, 10:44 AM
If there were any ramifications of it that werent legal, some bright spark would definitely have been to the high court. I think what you meant is ethical. Yes I cannot go to a bank and tell them to loan me money to buy your house simply because I know somehow that 10 years from now the house will be worth 5 times what it is and use YOUR house as collateral on the loan. However their acquisition of United has not in any way hampered their fortunes, they have allowed the club spend freely in pursuit of sporting honours. 15m per year is about as much as United get from sponsorship of the training bib.
Contrast that with our billionaire who has no sporting intent whatsoever, could be living on Uranus as far as his concerns for the club are. Even the chap at Newcastle has dipped into his pockets this year to buy players. The Glazers understand that sporting success brings dividends in the accounts. i have no problem with them really.

If all business people were ethical, arms companies should be handing out free prosthetics around the world each year.

I'm not for a minute trying to draw any favourable comparisons with Kroenke - he's a scumbag too. I'm under no illusions there. Legal and lawful are different things. Legality has become whatever a self-interested git writes on paper and can get enforced. Lawful has a spirit and equity and ethically and socially validates what's written on the paper and understood by those who give consent. There is no natural legality but there are natural laws that cannot be abrogated by legal force, which is in itself unlawful. For instance, statute becomes law when some cunt and his mates decree it and perform mumbo-jumbo rituals over it, it becomes legal by magic (or whatever you want to call it), but it is typically unlawful as it is absent consent and consideration. According to THEIR laws, btw - not my opinion. Ethics hardly comes into it, it has been a long time since the average legal techocrat (which is what they are) concerned himself with ethics unless there was a financial advantage attached to doing so. Which is why virtually nothing is lawful these days despite there being an ever increasing number of "laws". Btw I believe in law and hope it is practised again some time in the future. The Glaziers would be paupers under a just law because they refuse to work in order to sustain themselves.

If you are going to let this slime into football then it's obvious what you will get. The dates in the article are interesting, the correlation between Murdoch's arrival and the abandonment of the regulations that protected the game. Another scumbag who is allegedly a law abiding individual. Yeah right.

Anyway, one of them is dead already and the same fate awaits all of them. That's one natural law they can't get around.

Master Splinter
22-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Best story of the year?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34606799

http://www.football365.com/news/schweinsteiger-suing-over-nazi-doll-called-bastian

A representative from the company, Patrick Chan, was interviwed by Bild.

“We offer no figures based on the football. The resemblance is purely coincidental,” Chan said. “The figure is based on a typical German. We believe most Germans look like this. Bastian is a common name in Germany.”

:haha: :haha:

Niall_Quinn
22-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Best story of the year?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34606799

http://www.football365.com/news/schweinsteiger-suing-over-nazi-doll-called-bastian

Saw that this morning. Hopefully it starts a craze.

Niall_Quinn
23-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Every day these arselicking media whores work to keep the Rooney myth rolling. The latest farce.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3286038/Wayne-Rooney-scored-Premier-League-goals-age-30-makes-10.html

Yay! That means shrek is the best ever!

Yesterday there were about 8 articles, this month has seen a TV program. The shit just goes on in worship of this bang average player who maybe had 3 decent seasons (decent mind, not Ronaldo or Messi seasons, just decent seasons). He's never been anything special and his record (not his dubious records) proves it. He's racked up a thoroughly meaningless England goal scoring record by banging goals in against part timers and pubbers. He's hardly got a goal against a major International opponent. He's dived for and taken HOW MANY pens? Fucking horrible cheat that he is. And now apparently he's scored the most PL goals by the age of 30, relegating Shearer (who was 5 times the player) to second and Henry (let's not even go there) to third.

Ignore the fact Rooney started in the PL at 16 whereas the PL didn't exist when Shearer was scoring goals in the old First Division. Or that Henry only arrived here at age 22 and left before he was 30, scoring all 174 goals in 7 years compared to fatty's 14 YEARS :haha:

In reality Rooney isn't fit to lick either Shearer or Henry's boots but that won't stop the cock swallowing journos jerking out their latest fantasies.

Niall_Quinn
02-11-2015, 03:10 PM
A damning statistic has emerged from the Premier League.

Arsenal pair Santi Cazorla and Mesut Ozil have created 81 chances in the Premier League this season - the same amout as the whole Manchester United squad.

In total, only Sunderland (74) and Aston Villa (80) have created fewer chances in England's top flight this term.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mesut-ozil-and-santi-cazorla-have-created-as-many-chances-as-the-whole-manchester-united-squad-this-a6717601.html

Greater Manchester Police have come under criticism for sending an ill-advertised tweet in which they jokingly declare Wayne Rooney as a missing person, after the striker endured yet another anonymous performance for Manchester United in their 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wayne-rooney-greater-manchester-police-criticised-for-declaring-misfiring-striker-a-missing-person-a6717486.html

Stats reveal just how bad Rooney has been this year in the attacking third when compared to the previous three seasons.

As the infographic shows, Rooney is taking fewer shots per game than at any time since the beinning of the 12-13 season and of those shots he is converting fewer chances, less than 10 per cent in fact.

Rooney's goalscoring has completely dried up as well. For every 90 minutes played this season Rooney is scoring 0.20 goals, his lost mark in any of these four seasons. Last year that was 0.38, in 2013-14 it was 0.63 (when he scored 17 Premier League goals) and in 12-13 it was 0.54.

It's not as if he is helping other players either, completing just 31 passes per game, 11 less than last year; he is also only creating just one chance per game for his team-mates.

http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_medium/public/thumbnails/image/2015/11/02/14/Rooney.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wayne-rooney-stats-show-just-how-poor-manchester-united-captain-has-been-this-season-a6718046.html

GP
02-11-2015, 04:50 PM
He's finished.

Niall_Quinn
02-11-2015, 05:58 PM
He was finished in 2012 and probably before that. Look at those stats for a world class, elite, 300k per week International icon. They suck. Heskey must have had better stats than that. If the likes of Ashton manage to keep this myth alive into the next season it means they'll have propped up one of the worst strikers in the league for HALF A DECADE. I guess you have to give them some credit for being so dedicated.

Niall_Quinn
13-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Corker of a sulk from Ollie Holt today.

"They seem to have forgotten that football is still about something more than money. They seem to have forgotten that this is still the glory game."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3357596/Clueless-suits-Manchester-United-choose-cash-glory-noodle-sponsor-country-trophies.html

IBK
13-12-2015, 09:12 PM
I want Rooney to continue to be relied upon by Manure. I have never been a fan of his, even though he was a force in his prime years. He has been over for a while now, though.

Niall_Quinn
19-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Shrek :haha:

300K pw - thief, blatant.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2015/2016/wayne_rooney/165/165/73/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/jamie_vardy/165/165/10705/0/p#total_score/attack_score/key_passes/assists/goals_scored/total_shots/shot_accuracy/successful_take_ons#90

Globalgunner
20-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Hope the United hire Mourinho and City Guardiola.
When your team is playing crap under the genius LVG. Mourinho is exactly what you need. The problem is that the United fans are far more vocal and vociferous than the Parvenu`s of Chelsea. If his team is playing crap they will mutiny for sure. Honestly I cant see United going for him, too toxic even for them. I hope im wrong.

4 great managers left in the game
Ancelotti......gone to Bayern
Guardiola.....gone to City
Klopp...........gone to Pool
that leaves Simeone to choose between us and Chelsea

Anyhow, we still have Wenger...about to sign another 3 year contract. Continuity:bow:

The Emirates Gallactico
20-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Honestly think Pep's far more likely to end up here or at United than City. He's not a guy motivated by money and has always talked very favourably about us and United as institutions.

Anyway, it was reported in Italy yesterday that Mourinho rejected an offer to manage Roma because he's holding out for the Man United gig. Reading Redcafe, their fans are quite mixed about it - some of them (more the old school fans), to their credit see him as the odious vile slimeball he is who'd discard youth and their attacking philosphy for short term game in the process making enemies out of everyone and crashing out in the third season but the other half, the more johnny-come-lately gloryhunters are craving for him for his instant success.

What's clear though is that they all want Van Gaal gone now. Another loss in the next month and he's goner if he's not already.

Letters
23-12-2015, 04:28 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35166770

:handbags:

Kano
23-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Don't blame him. He is well past his best but if he doesn't want to sit around listening to a bunch of ravenous jackals egging him towards quotes and picking at his job, then good luck to him. At his age he's more than earned the right to tell people where to go when he doesn't like something.

Letters
23-12-2015, 05:04 PM
I think I agree actually :lol:

Globalgunner
23-12-2015, 07:21 PM
He is a muppet and a dinosaur. Imagine looking around at the press room and asking for an apology. For where! from whom?. The man needs to retire and let Mourinho complete the job of fucking United completely. I know they will spend 300m trying to lure Ronaldo back in a futile attempt to rekindle past glories. Mourinho will hopefully bankrupt them and ruin their international following.

Ernesto
23-12-2015, 08:51 PM
I'd like to see him stick around up to and including the home game they have against Chelsea. I know that's less than a week away but that's an awfully long time in football.

Manchester United would be in further disarray with a managerial change before then. A chance to game-raise, show off in front of his home fans and get one over his Dutch compatriot Guus Hiddink may be an opportunity van Gaal just won't be able to pass up.

As far as we're concerned, it's yet another nail in Chelsea's coffin

Özil's Panoramic View
23-12-2015, 10:42 PM
I actually feel bad for Van Gaal.

No one should have to put up with those absolute low lives pretending to be journalists.

Marc Overmars
23-12-2015, 10:57 PM
About time someone told journos to do one.

Niall_Quinn
24-12-2015, 12:30 AM
Holt and Ashton and Co are #1 on my hate list. A genuine hate list. The other "hate" for rivals in this game, that's banter. But I genuinely hate Holt and Ashton and Co because of what they are.

Kano
24-12-2015, 02:03 AM
One thing he's made clear since he came here is his utter disdain for the media. Part of that is his blunt Dutch personality but you see it regularly before and after games how secondary he thinks the media are to proceedings. That always gets the thumbs up from me, treat them how they deserve to be. Will laugh my head off more at Man Utd than the fact he's sacked if that happens. As a stabilising manager for the club post-Fergie and Moyes I think he's got enough in him to keep them in a CL qualifying spot for another season. After Fergie it was never going to be easy and I think with perspective, Utd are kind of where they should be. Changing and moving on from a football empire like the one Fergie oversaw was going to take years. Look at Liverpool once the last, great team at Anfield broke-up in the early 90's. We'll experience something similar once Wenger steps down too, although his lack of consistent success over the last part of his career will make the transition a bit easier. Owners permitted of course.

Penguin
24-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Stabilising them is fine but the guy has spent £250m. He should be winning the treble with that kind of spending. Mourinho, Mancini and Pellegrini have all bought league titles with crazy figures like that. The board gave him a war chest because they thought he could bring them silverware, not to scrape top four finishes. He's a flop.

It makes me laugh when people say his style of play is too boring for them though. Didn't Ferguson win multiple league titles by stockpiling 1-0 wins?

Marc Overmars
25-12-2015, 01:27 AM
I think United under Fergie were always capable of playing fast and precise attacking football. That they could also grind out wins was just another string to their bow. LvG hasn't been able to do either with this team despite all the money spent.

Kano
05-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Club have begun talks with The Devils representatives apparently.

Looks like pure evil is heading back to the Premiership next season.

GP
05-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Why won't he just die in a fire?

selassie
05-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Back to losing to United every time we face them then. :(

Marc Overmars
06-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Think it's nailed on really. It would be interesting to see how their fans react when he inevitably drags the club through the mud. Can't see them being as forgiving as Chav fans.

Kano
06-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Pretty much confirms Utd's status as non-winners for a little while longer too.

GP
06-02-2016, 06:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZnyE-I7dg

LDG
17-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Wazza out for two months.

Dunno whether that's a help or a hindrance to us when we visit.

One less fat cunt looking for a penalty I guess.

Niall_Quinn
17-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Wazza out for two months.

Dunno whether that's a help or a hindrance to us when we visit.

One less fat cunt looking for a penalty I guess.

He's still my MOTM

Marc Overmars
17-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Bad news.

Kano
17-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Back just in time to start at the Euro's.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Bad news.

This.

Might mean that Van Genius plays Martial up front where's he's actually useful.

Kano
17-02-2016, 08:16 PM
They need service to Martial and as Martial was the one doing most of that out on the left, they know have to rely on Lingard and Depay :lol:

Niall_Quinn
18-02-2016, 10:38 AM
This is very good. Better to get the campaign rolling straight away. Over the next 6 weeks I expect wazza to become a very good playa indeed, right up there with Messinaldo tbf. And if Utd don't win the title, well.

While Wayne Rooney's knee injury represents the gravest of blows for Manchester United as they strive to save another under-whelming season, it does not necessarily have the same shock impact on England manager Roy Hodgson.

Club and international football can be uncomfortable bedfellows at times and traditionally that has never been more apparent than in the fluctuating relationship between England and United.

On this occasion there is no dispute. Rooney - the United and England captain - has a ligament injury that will repair only with six weeks or so of inactivity.

Nevertheless, as United prepare to muddle on without him, Hodgson, instead of worrying, should perhaps allow himself to contemplate the rare luxury of having a rested and repaired Rooney at his disposal for Euro 2016 this summer.

Globalgunner
18-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Well if England somehow fail to win the Euros at least we have a genuine reason.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Massive news from Old Trafford.

ROOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEH telephoned somebody on his way to an Adele concert. Whether it will be enough to secure a come from behind title win remains to be seen, but the news comes as a major boost for Woy Hodgeson as he prepares to let Martin Samuel pick his Euro 2016 squad.

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2016, 09:02 AM
News coming thick and fast from Manchester.

ROOOOOOONNNEH pets tiger!

GP
08-03-2016, 09:09 AM
How bored are you?

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2016, 09:10 AM
How bored are you?

On a scale of 1 to 10?

Munchies
21-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Mourinho > United

Confirmed

LVG :rose:

Letters
21-05-2016, 08:08 PM
And I thought I couldn't hate Utd any more...

Marc Overmars
21-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Rancid.

Munchies
21-05-2016, 08:11 PM
He has an open cheque book and the chance to make a real impression there, plus Fergie to back him when he needs it.

Ffs

GP
21-05-2016, 08:13 PM
He has an open cheque book and the chance to make a real impression there

Like at Chelsea?

Munchies
21-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Like at Chelsea?

Yeah, where he won trophies at will?

He'll do the same at United, and if it goes to shit, they'll either get rid of him or stick it out.

Chelsea got rid of him too soon, rather than letting him get rid of the players that wanted out

Marc Overmars
21-05-2016, 08:28 PM
He'll have them challenging for the league, it's going to be very difficult for Wenger with Pep and Maureen in the mix. We really dropped the ball this year.

GP
21-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Yeah, where he got sacked

Twice

Kano
21-05-2016, 09:14 PM
This is good news. Maureen's time as man of the moment is over. He might squeeze fourth but forget the title.

AFC Leveller
21-05-2016, 10:13 PM
I think Maureen had lost that edge towards the end of his time at chelski but at United he will get loads of money and he won't have to win the league straight away cos LVG has done such a terrible job that all the guy after him has to do is get a CL place.

Will be an interesting league next season with Pep, Cunte, Flopp and Maureen.

Wenger to go in 2017 and Simeone to replace him and pub his way into 1st!

Marc Overmars
22-05-2016, 12:16 AM
He's an abrasive twat but there's no denying his short term impact unfortunately.

At Chelsea you can get away with being a classless piece of shit but United have higher standards, if he begins to drag their name through the mud he won't last very long. His behaviour will be interesting because I think United has always been his dream job.

Kano
22-05-2016, 01:26 AM
He won't be able to help himself. He is a thoroughbred cunt, an A-class cocksucker that can't control his ego and the position that Utd hold in world football will flow straight to his gargantuan sized head. Men at his age can't change, fundamentally we remain the same from our twenties onwards. His inevitable departure won't be as speculator as it was at Chelsea but I think he'll leave Utd without a trophy to his name.

Niall_Quinn
22-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Men at his age can't change, fundamentally we remain the same from our twenties onwards.

Since when? There would be no such thing as a late bloomer if that were true, and they are prevalent. I'd lay down money that Maureen will have changed between his sacking and this appointment. It's what winners do, they learn and adapt. It's losers that keep on doing the same thing over and over again.

AFC Leveller
22-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Since when? There would be no such thing as a late bloomer if that were true, and they are prevalent. I'd lay down money that Maureen will have changed between his sacking and this appointment. It's what winners do, they learn and adapt. It's losers that keep on doing the same thing over and over again.

Sky are the worst with their "Man u to appoint Mourinho LIVE" feed! how desperate are these guys?

Niall_Quinn
22-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Sky are the worst with their "Man u to appoint Mourinho LIVE" feed! how desperate are these guys?

I really don' watch it any more. I barely watch the games. It's all a circus where the same acts are on a loop and the audience is yawning thinking that act they saw 20 years ago will be back at any minute. They'll do the whole Maureen thing all over again in the media. Free lunch.

Marc Overmars
23-05-2016, 10:26 AM
LVG has reportedly been sacked. :wave:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-05-2016, 10:56 AM
And appointing Mourinho, which means in the next two-three seasons they will win the title and may be competitive in the Champions League but he won't last because it's Mourinho and he can't last more than two-three seasons at a club before his personality disorder takes over.

Niall_Quinn
23-05-2016, 10:57 AM
LVG has reportedly been sacked. :wave:

Massive fraud. Even with hundreds of millions of quid he sticks Fellaini up top and lobs the ball at him. Any old fool could do that.

Niall_Quinn
23-05-2016, 10:59 AM
So Utd back to the top of the hate list. It's been a while. Plenty of scrotes already there, MAureen will make them better scrotes. World class scrotes. Shrek managed by Maureen :haha: :doh: Get ready to see the most cynical football ever witnessed by man.

However, this means we'll be finishing below them next season.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Massive fraud. Even with hundreds of millions of quid he sticks Fellaini up top and lobs the ball at him. Any old fool could do that.

Dinosaur, in the same way Pellegrini and Wenger are

Guess which one is still going to be managing in the premier league next season

Marc Overmars
23-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Zlatan is apparently going to sign for a year and then take up a coaching role when he retires. :wacko:

Globalgunner
23-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Zlatan to vie with Fellaini for the big guy up front role. It will be a close call.

Power n Glory
23-05-2016, 06:43 PM
The Manchester derby will be all out war with Pep and Mourinho going at it again.

Shaqiri Is Boss
23-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Officially gone :rose:

Yet another reason, as if it were needed, to dislike United though, when Mourinho is appointed.

Too, many, commas.

Kano
23-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Next year is going to be a true shitfest, with Pep and Maureen everywhere. Box Office Prem :sick:

I am invisible
24-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Why can't he just f--k off to China? Loads of money... no challenge... it's everything he's ever wanted!

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Why can't he just f--k off to China? Loads of money... no challenge... it's everything he's ever wanted!

Don't say that about our manager!

I am invisible
24-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Don't say that about our manager!

Wenger certainly likes a challenge, mate! He seems to go out of his way to make things as challenging as possible!

The Emirates Gallactico
24-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Next year is going to be a true shitfest, with Pep and Maureen everywhere. Box Office Prem :sick:

Not to mention all the others suspects. It might not have all the best players in the world in it but the PL will certainly have the highest managerial quality in it.

Wenger vs Pep vs Mourinho vs Conte vs Raineiri vs Pochettino vs Klopp

Not to mention Koeman, the New Everton manager (De Boer or Emery), Pulis, Allardyce, Pardew etc etc

Honestly apart from against the three promoted team there aren't many away games next season where I would confidently be able to predict three points. Wouldn't be surprised if a team manages to win the league with a point tally in the low 70's next year.

Kano
24-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Not to mention all the others suspects. It might not have all the best players in the world in it but the PL will certainly have the highest managerial quality in it.

Not to mention Koeman, the New Everton manager (De Boer or Emery), Pulis, Allardyce, Pardew etc etc

Honestly apart from against the three promoted team there aren't many away games next season where I would confidently be able to predict three points. Wouldn't be surprised if a team manages to win the league with a point tally in the low 70's next year.
A true test of their abilities really because the standard of play has dropped season on season. Counter attacking and high intensity pressure are not conducive toward producing football that is consistently pretty on the eye but those are the fashionable tactics at the moment. We might see a shift back towards two strikers again given Leicester's success with it. With so much extra egotistical pride at stake in terms of the individual managerial battles you've listed it will probably just come down to winning at any cost. Let's see if these managers can salvage a league that now specialises in kick and rush.

Marc Overmars
24-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Wenger. :lol:

Give it up old man.

Power n Glory
24-05-2016, 09:57 AM

It's going to be a real dog fight next season. Wenger needs to take it seriously because he doesn't want to end his career outside the Top 4. Luckily, City, Chelsea and Man Utd will need time to work out their systems and best starting 11. It's a small window of opportunity for us but if they all come out the blocks firing we could be in trouble. We've never had this level of competition in the Prem before.

Marc Overmars
24-05-2016, 10:26 AM
These guys won't need long to work out their best systems and even if they do, Wenger is still working out his system 10 years and counting. He's found it difficult enough to remain competitive over recent years when the quality of competition hasn't been as intense but now it looks like that window of opportunity has firmly closed.

At worst we'll still find our way to 4th though, of course.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-05-2016, 10:54 AM
This is my thinking, come what may....Wenger will always get 4th place because that's the only thing he's under any pressure to attain.
It's not that he doesn't personally want to achieve more, but hes given too much freedom to prevaricate and be stubborn and inflexible.

I genuinely think if he was put under pressure to win the title than he'd probably find a way of doing it...Provided he spent.

Niall_Quinn
24-05-2016, 11:13 AM
It's going to be a real dog fight next season. Wenger needs to take it seriously because he doesn't want to end his career outside the Top 4. Luckily, City, Chelsea and Man Utd will need time to work out their systems and best starting 11. It's a small window of opportunity for us but if they all come out the blocks firing we could be in trouble. We've never had this level of competition in the Prem before.

Conte and Pep are in for a nasty shock. They won't have encountered anything like the PL before and it will take them time to lower themselves to the required level. Wait until they experience their first punch up at Stoke :haha: Those sharp suits won't stay unruffled for long. Pep will have it harder. Everyone will be out to beat him. He's going to start the season with 18 cup finals in a row. I think he might struggle initially.

Maureen at Utd is the one to watch. He's supposedly being given £200mill to spend and he'll be back to prove a point. I don't agree that he doesn't learn his lessons. He won't make a stupid mistake with the staff again. I do agree he's got a 3 year life expectancy though. Utd will be back to square one once he's blown through and out the other side.

Don't know anything much about Conte. He'll be surprised how many hyped up pubbers he's got in his squad so I guess he'll be hitting the transfer market hard too.

Wenger won't spend what's needed. That's about the only thing we can be sure of.

Power n Glory
24-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Conte and Pep are in for a nasty shock. They won't have encountered anything like the PL before and it will take them time to lower themselves to the required level. Wait until they experience their first punch up at Stoke :haha: Those sharp suits won't stay unruffled for long. Pep will have it harder. Everyone will be out to beat him. He's going to start the season with 18 cup finals in a row. I think he might struggle initially.

Maureen at Utd is the one to watch. He's supposedly being given £200mill to spend and he'll be back to prove a point. I don't agree that he doesn't learn his lessons. He won't make a stupid mistake with the staff again. I do agree he's got a 3 year life expectancy though. Utd will be back to square one once he's blown through and out the other side.

Don't know anything much about Conte. He'll be surprised how many hyped up pubbers he's got in his squad so I guess he'll be hitting the transfer market hard too.

Wenger won't spend what's needed. That's about the only thing we can be sure of.

I hope Pep has a hard time. Highly rated as a coach but I don't think he's been tested at all. He has his history with Barca but Luis Enrique has a treble and just done the double with them for pete's sakes! It's not as if he didn't inherit a CL winning, title winning team at Barca.

Bayern - I'm not impressed. Inherited a terrible winning team in a league where nobody comes close to Bayern's financial might. To top it off, they decimated their closest rivals team. Winning domestic titles and trophies with Bayern is nothing to brag about.

City will be more of challenge but he's still gone for the team with the biggest wallet and spending power.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
24-05-2016, 12:22 PM
I don't agree that Mourinho will learn his lesson, his time at both Real Madrid and Chelsea evidence that this is a man with an acute personality disorder, and the way he is revered by the English media only serves to exacerbate his ilness.

What happened at Chelsea was so predictable, you combine mercenary players with a scumbag like Terry as the captain and place in a clinical narcissist who is unwillingly and unable to accept responsibility or fault for anything the only outcome is the brinksmanship that occurred in which Mourinho almost tried to engineer his own sacking rather than attempt to salvage the damage he helped create.

Man United will not tolerate the kind of behaviour from Mourinho if it turned inwards against the club. And they will be rid of him at the first sign of him getting up to his old tricks. Can you imagine the reaction from Mourinho to someone like Paul Scholes who has been very outspoken of his criticism of the type of football played by LVG.
Mourinho can't handle criticism, he will just respond with ad hominem remarks....it will all end in tears because it cannot be any other way with a man like that.

Power n Glory
24-05-2016, 12:32 PM
These guys won't need long to work out their best systems and even if they do, Wenger is still working out his system 10 years and counting. He's found it difficult enough to remain competitive over recent years when the quality of competition hasn't been as intense but now it looks like that window of opportunity has firmly closed.

At worst we'll still find our way to 4th though, of course.

It's quite unbelievable.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-05-2016, 07:16 PM
I hope Pep has a hard time. Highly rated as a coach but I don't think he's been tested at all. He has his history with Barca but Luis Enrique has a treble and just done the double with them for pete's sakes! It's not as if he didn't inherit a CL winning, title winning team at Barca.

Bayern - I'm not impressed. Inherited a terrible winning team in a league where nobody comes close to Bayern's financial might. To top it off, they decimated their closest rivals team. Winning domestic titles and trophies with Bayern is nothing to brag about.

City will be more of challenge but he's still gone for the team with the biggest wallet and spending power.

I can see why Guardiola's ability is doubted but for Barca, he didn't inherit a CL winning, title winning team or at least not in the way it is portrayed. They were trophyless for two seasons, finished third in the league in Rijkaard's last season and it was a lazy, disinterested non-functioning mess.

He got rid of Deco and Ronaldinho and from that the team really began to focus on Xavi, Iniesta and Messi (plus brought in Pique and Dani Alves along with Busquets being promoted from the B team). Of course having those first three is greatly going to enhance your chances but it's from Guardiola's management that team took shape - it was not left to him by Rijkaard; Messi was a winger for Rijkaard. In fact he was for much of the 08/09 season until the winter when he moved inside and what happened...happened.

Power n Glory
24-05-2016, 08:18 PM
I can see why Guardiola's ability is doubted but for Barca, he didn't inherit a CL winning, title winning team or at least not in the way it is portrayed. They were trophyless for two seasons, finished third in the league in Rijkaard's last season and it was a lazy, disinterested non-functioning mess.

He got rid of Deco and Ronaldinho and from that the team really began to focus on Xavi, Iniesta and Messi (plus brought in Pique and Dani Alves along with Busquets being promoted from the B team). Of course having those first three is greatly going to enhance your chances but it's from Guardiola's management that team took shape - it was not left to him by Rijkaard; Messi was a winger for Rijkaard. In fact he was for much of the 08/09 season until the winter when he moved inside and what happened...happened.

What I mean is it wasn't a long climb to the top. Two seasons without a trophy but finishing 2nd and 3rd isn't far fall from grace. He still inherited a very good side. They had Henry, Xavi, Messi, Eto'o, Puyol, Abidal, Iniesta.....enough there before him to mount a title challenge and not a lot of ground to make up from after Rijkaard. You should be able to make something of a team that good. I think the football he produced and the discipline he got at of that bunch is something special but if he didn't have those players or the funds, could he produce that level of football?

McNamara That Ghost...
24-05-2016, 08:28 PM
I don't really like 'inherited' because to me it's used as a wiper to take away a lot of the skill management requires.

Also he then went on to win without having Henry, Eto'o, Puyol and Abidal (though due to cancer treatment in the latter's case).

And no he can't produce that level of football but that should be no slant against him because for me, I don't think it possibly can be topped or equalled (thinking 10/11).

Power n Glory
24-05-2016, 08:38 PM
I think it's only right to acknowledge that factor. What do you make of Luis Enrique's dominance?

I'll give Pep is credit for his innovation and the level of dominance he displayed with that team. But I'd have way more respect for him if he were able to do what Wenger, Simeone and Klopp have done. Taken teams that were not considered to be title contenders and turned them into just that.....and actually winning the title.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-05-2016, 09:31 PM
He has done very well, obviously. As a team I don't think they work quite so well; they have the ridiculously potent front three but the midfield does not dominate in the same way. Also I don't think feel his ethos is quite stamped all over the team in the same way Guardiola's was.

He started at Barcelona, players aren't going to go to the smaller clubs; career managers won't be either.

Marc Overmars
26-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Mourinho appointed. Official.

You just can't get rid of this cunt.

Kano
26-05-2016, 04:42 PM
You just can't get rid of this cunt.

Don't worry, he'll see to that himself.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-05-2016, 05:48 PM
But he's Box Office!

dostoy
26-05-2016, 06:04 PM
He is box office, that is true.

He lost a lot of credibility last season though with what happened at Chelsea, he ripped the confidence out of just about all of their players.

He has something to prove after that.

AFC Leveller
26-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Sky are a shameless bunch. They are so desperate and so busy sucking the guy's dick that they ha e announced him as manager even tho there has been no official statement fr Man ure.

The media in this country is the reason why this cunt is still hovering about and he will continue to walk around with his cock dangling about because the media will suck him off forever

Kano
26-05-2016, 07:04 PM
But he's Box Office!

:sick:

AFC Leveller
27-05-2016, 07:05 AM
:sick:

Sky sports can exclusively reveal Jose Mourinho had his first shit as a United Manager last night at around 6 pm. The Portuguese tactician was in the toilet for a piss initially but then he felt something and shat for about 13 minutes. The size of the turd has not been confirmed yet but Sky sports HQ believes it is a big one.

Thierrymon
27-05-2016, 09:01 AM
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

GP
27-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Hope he dies in a fire.

Letters
27-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Hope he dies in a fire.

:gp:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Time for the thread title to be changed. :sick:

I am invisible
27-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Scene that's just played out in the kitchen...

Office spud: "Jose Mourinho then, eh? Good manager that."

Office Manc: [looks at the floor and walks off]

Letters
27-05-2016, 11:37 AM
The office Manc here isn't exactly doing cartwheels either.
Must be horrible having to support him.

dostoy
27-05-2016, 12:25 PM
All fans are very fickle.

If/when they start winning matches, he will be the best manager in the world, after purple nose of course.

selassie
27-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Mourinho is such a slime ball, he's deceitful and this whole circus is all about him. Was just reading his comments after being appointed United boss, someone please pass me the sick bag!

Letters
27-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Literally last season he got sacked for taking a team who had previously won the title into a relegation battle.
Now he's got one of the biggest jobs in European football.
Just bizarre how failure is so richly rewarded in this game.

Marc Overmars
27-05-2016, 01:13 PM
It's not really that bizarre. He had a shocker last season but it's very much an anomaly when compared to his career on the whole, he's still perceived as good enough to manage any club in the world because of his track record.

Letters
27-05-2016, 01:23 PM
His track record is short term bought success and long term failure. I wouldn't want him anywhere near Arsenal.

Marc Overmars
27-05-2016, 01:42 PM
What is long term failure? His track record is that he wins the league literally everywhere he goes. His abrasive nature ensures that he'll never last long enough to create a legacy but the very top clubs are defined by what they win, hence why he can manage anyone because he's always likely to win major honours.

I wouldn't want him near us because he's a despicable cunt but not because of any doubts about his ability.

dostoy
27-05-2016, 02:10 PM
If he came here and won the CL and the PL once each in 3 years here, he would be regarded as a hero.

It won't happen of course, him here and us winning the PL and the CL.

Kano
27-05-2016, 02:10 PM
He won't be able to do the same at Utd. His prime years are over, most managers have around ten years and then it's far more sporadic.

Letters
27-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Long term failure is the train-wreck he left behind at Chelsea.
He's a chequebook manager and while I think he might well win us a title he wouldn't set us up for long term success.

Niall_Quinn
27-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Wishful thinking to try and paint Maureen as a failure. His trophy haul says the opposite, and it's not prehistoric stuff either. He'll do very well at Utd, at least to begin with. Massive cash to spend. He'llseem liberal compared to that other egomaniac van Genius. And his football, boring as it is, will be a relief compared to the shit the Dutchman shovels up. Nicely set up for him. As usual it won't last but come next May you won't hear many Utd fans complaining.

Marc Overmars
27-05-2016, 03:14 PM
He's a chequebook manager and while I think he might well win us a title he wouldn't set us up for long term success.

Chelsea remained successful in the years following his first departure, they even made the CL final the same season he left. His grubby prints were all over that team.

Long term success is a bit of a myth these days, clubs don't employ managers with the remit of treading water for years until the objective is reached (unless you're Arsenal). United made that mistake with Moyes and his 6 year deal, I'm sure it's a mistake they will not be making again.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-05-2016, 03:17 PM

Who would though?

The likes of Wenger and Ferguson building dynasties at a club are a thing of the past in the modern game - the average shelf life of most managers is barely over a year right now. If you're lucky you can get a decent manager for a 3 - 5 year period where they win some trophies before they move on either out of their own accord or are forced out.

As NQ says it's wishful thinking to make out that Mourinho is a failure in any way; his trophy haul speaks for itself. His third season is usually a failure but none of the clubs he's been at have completely collapsed after he's left though - Chelsea and RM are still big clubs and are still challenging for honours.

There's no doubting the man's managerial talent. His character on the other hand, yes ........ weapons grade cuntism. After three years of poor league performances (finishing behind us in all of them) it seems both Man Utd fans and their board are desperate enough to ignore his character flaws to want him to manage them and tbh there were times in this season where I was as well.

Edit - MO basically echoed my thoughts as I was typing my post up. lol.

selassie
27-05-2016, 06:00 PM

Whilst that is true he's been appointed to deliver now and he will do. He's a cunt of a man but he knows how to win trophies and build teams when given the funds. He'll have them back challenging and winning titles in no time.

Xhaka Can’t
27-05-2016, 07:47 PM
If he came here and won the CL and the PL once each in 3 years here, he would be regarded as a hero.

It won't happen of course, him here and us winning the PL and the CL.

Said it before and I'll say it again. I would suspend any connection with Arsenal for any period where he had anything whatsoever to do with the Club.

Munchies
05-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Asked if he had a point to prove after what happened last season, Maureen said

"there are some managers who last won the title 10-15 years ago"

:haha:

Munchies
05-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Maureen said he is after a nucleus of 4 players

says he has 3, and the 4th should be on the way

Pogba?

FFS

GP
05-07-2016, 10:45 AM

Sad bastard.

Marc Overmars
05-07-2016, 10:54 AM
We're never going to get rid of this cretin.

Kano
05-07-2016, 10:57 AM
He's going to be shit next season. His peak years are behind him now.

Niall_Quinn
05-07-2016, 11:01 AM

Holy hell, this guy is obsessed. Honestly, he's Wenger's biggest advocate. Every time the idiot opens his mouth you get the urge to rally around the club and the manager. If the idiot had any sense he'd stay quiet and he'd get what he wants. But Maureen staying quiet, it's just not something he's capable of. Even if you had a gun to his head and told him to shut it, his mouth would overrule his brain.

Munchies
05-07-2016, 12:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmmU2xpXEAAawml.jpg

Letters
05-07-2016, 01:00 PM

Who's his scriptwriter, Zim?

McNamara That Ghost...
05-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Mourinho, you took the Champions and made them relegation contenders. Shut up you dick.

Letters
06-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Mourinho, you took the Champions and made them relegation contenders. Shut up you dick.

:good:

selassie
06-07-2016, 12:39 PM

God he's so boring, he's obsessed with Wenger, always and I mean always has to have a pop at him.

GP
06-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Can someone shoot him dead please?

Letters
06-07-2016, 01:14 PM
God he's so boring, he's obsessed with Wenger, always and I mean always has to have a pop at him.

Sounds like at least 2 GWers I could mention.

AFC Leveller
22-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Later in the 2014–15 season there was more astonishing stuff from Jose after Chelsea won 5–0 at Swansea. When I congratulated Mourinho he was already looking forward to the next day's clash between Manchester City and Arsenal.

He declared: 'Yes was good, now let's see s*** Arsenal.' We were both convinced City would win but Arsenal won 2–0.

I told Jose they'd actually done a 'Chelsea' and copied his game plan from a year ago and his emailed response left me gobsmacked.

First he joked: 'Mr Wenger gets new 5 years contract' but then he claimed '(One of the Arsenal players) sent me an SMS to say players did themselves, organised themselves during the week. Wenger did nothing.'

Ozil perhaps? Anyway this count hates Wenger more than Ozim and NQ!

Marc Overmars
22-09-2016, 10:55 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3802819/Jose-Mourinho-simply-t-hide-hatred-Arsene-Wenger-one-day-outside-football-pitch-break-face.html

Jesus Christ. :doh:

Wenger really needs to finally chalk up 3 points against this arsehole this season.

AFC Leveller
23-09-2016, 04:01 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3802819/Jose-Mourinho-simply-t-hide-hatred-Arsene-Wenger-one-day-outside-football-pitch-break-face.html

Jesus Christ. :doh:

Wenger really needs to finally chalk up 3 points against this arsehole this season.

It's about time he spanked him properly. However l, I do fear the worst giving out record at OT and against this cunt will count against us.

Kano
23-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Maureen is definitely one of those people who have never thrown a punch in their life.

Ernesto
23-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Maureen is definitely one of those people who have never thrown a punch in their life.

He has his chance last season on the touchline at Stamford Bridge. Ran away, looking for the 4th official to intervene.

As embarrassing as Wenger can sometimes be for our club and no matter how strong the protests are to get him out of the club, I'd hope the fans unite when we play Man Yoo this season

Kano
23-09-2016, 07:52 AM
I'm sure they will, it will hopefully add a bit of spice back into that fixture too after all these years.

Mods can you change the title of the thread too ples?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
23-09-2016, 08:55 AM
I think the hatred comes from the fact that he knows Wenger doesn't respect him, someone like Mourinho needs to be loved and it infuriates him that Wenger won't acknowledge his "brilliance"

Wenger and Ferguson used to exchange heated words, but there was mutual respect. Ferguson dedicated an entire chapter to Wenger in his book and I think Wenger also had a grudging admiration for beetroot cheeks

Marc Overmars
23-09-2016, 09:18 AM
The beef between Fergie and Wenger was only ever about football hence why there was a grudging respect. Mourinho turned it personal the day he called Wenger a voyeur, since then Wenger hasn't given him the time of day and as you say, as a narcissist he can't stand it. He'd love it if Wenger snapped one day and sunk to his level.

GP
23-09-2016, 09:27 AM
"He's out of order, disconnected with reality and disrespectful. When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent"

McNamara That Ghost...
28-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Martin Samuel just cannot stop his love for Wazza.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3810544/Why-Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-man-break.html

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Martin Samuel just cannot stop his love for Wazza.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3810544/Why-Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-man-break.html

Holy shit. How long is this going to drag on? Why doesn't he ask him out FFS :doh:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
28-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Christ, maybe someone needs to tell Samuel that there is an app called Growler....the Grindr for Bears

It's not like Rooney is just off form, he's been consistently shit for almost four years now

Niall_Quinn
29-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Samuel's Daily Shrek Gobble.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3813150/MARTIN-SAMUEL-5-POINTS-Sam-Allardyce-blame-downfall.html

Poor bastard. He's utterly smitten. All dignity has departed.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Oh noes I have to live in a 5 star hotel.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/25/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-manager-disaster-hotel?CMP=twt_gu

Marc Overmars
26-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Hard life.

Power n Glory
26-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Paving the way for his exit. :lol:

Leaving because of 'family' reasons.

GP
26-10-2016, 08:38 AM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/reservoir_dogs_violine.jpg

GP
26-10-2016, 08:59 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvrXMihWYAAxatW.jpg

Niall_Quinn
26-10-2016, 09:19 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/25/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-manager-disaster-hotel?CMP=twt_gu

I really sympathise with him, it's a bit like myself and thousands of other fans who have been priced out of going to football so the managers and players can be paid 3 years average salary a week. I once had to stay in a hotel free of charge. Mine wasn't 5 star so I have no real idea what the bloke's going through.

Niall_Quinn
26-10-2016, 09:22 AM
There might be one (just one) scenario in which Wenger signing a new contract would be a good thing. If he signed it on the same day and at the same time as Maureen getting the boot.

Goonermerree
26-10-2016, 09:32 AM

Even his family can't stand him...

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Let's be fair, does anyone believe he is actually at this job for anything other than money

He doesn't seem particularly concerned about setting the record straight after his ignominious end at Chelsea

United are just a big cash register for him

People who work on off shore oil rigs spend far longer away from their families in far less comfortable surroundings and for far less money.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-10-2016, 10:51 AM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/37760114

Really? I personally don't give a fuck about people's sexuality but even I have taken part in what could be considered homophobic chanting.
The Ashley Cole song and Le Saux takes it up the bum
Fans aren't necessarily homophobic but they are going to goad opposistion players anyway they can. And frankly a gay footballer is going to have the strength of mind to deal with that cauldron.

Niall_Quinn
26-10-2016, 10:53 AM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/37760114

Really? I personally don't give a fuck about people's sexuality but even I have taken part in what could be considered homophobic chanting.
The Ashley Cole song and Le Saux takes it up the bum
Fans aren't necessarily homophobic but they are going to goad opposistion players anyway they can. And frankly a gay footballer is going to have the strength of mind to deal with that cauldron.

Nobody gives a fuck shocker! 82% told the BBC, "Go and report some fucking real news you cunts!", whereas 8% responded, "My life is so small I actually worry about these things!"

GP
26-10-2016, 11:31 AM
I don't want queers at my club. Just real men like Sol and Samir.

Kano
26-10-2016, 12:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvrXMihWYAAxatW.jpg

:lol:

Kano
26-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Let's be fair, does anyone believe he is actually at this job for anything other than money

He doesn't seem particularly concerned about setting the record straight after his ignominious end at Chelsea

United are just a big cash register for him

People who work on off shore oil rigs spend far longer away from their families in far less comfortable surroundings and for far less money.

Nah, don't buy that for a minute. He's more than minted from all his pay offs, salaries and endorsements. He'd love nothing more than to feed his ego and be top of the pile again but his ten year golden period is over, the same as almost every successful manager there has been in the game.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Nah, don't buy that for a minute. He's more than minted from all his pay offs, salaries and endorsements. He'd love nothing more than to feed his ego and be top of the pile again but his ten year golden period is over, the same as almost every successful manager there has been in the game.

http://talksport.com/football/manchester-united-news-mourinho-has-become-consumed-his-own-brand-and-worry-united

Kano
26-10-2016, 02:05 PM
A journalists point of view via Talksport? I think I'm quite happy with my interpretation for the time being.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-10-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm not stating that article as fact, my point is that, that view isn't as out there as you suggest

I do think there is the Ego thing, but I think he genuinely believes himself so superior that he almost has nothing to prove. Where he has failed in the past it will always have been someone else's fault not his, so no reason to set the record straight

I just didn't see the post match interview of someone who was going to tear strips out of his players, it was someone who barely seemed to give a fuck.

Marc Overmars
26-10-2016, 04:19 PM
I just think he knows he can't afford to let his abrasive nature get the better of him again. He got away with it at Chelsea for so long because they are shameless, at United I think he would get called out for it. He won't be allowed to drag their name through the mud.

If things go sour he may not find himself managing a club of this stature again and his seemingly passive nature right now is indicative of that.

My hope is that it all builds up inside and one day this season he lets it all out and goes mental. Then it's bye bye Mourinho for good.

His weird Frank Grimes behaviour with Wenger has already been laughed out of town, even by United fans.

Power n Glory
26-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm not stating that article as fact, my point is that, that view isn't as out there as you suggest

I do think there is the Ego thing, but I think he genuinely believes himself so superior that he almost has nothing to prove. Where he has failed in the past it will always have been someone else's fault not his, so no reason to set the record straight

I just didn't see the post match interview of someone who was going to tear strips out of his players, it was someone who barely seemed to give a fuck.

I don't believe that. If it were just about money, I'm sure a club in China could offer him serious money. Taking on Utd after the Fergie era and flopping has got to sting his ego.

Marc Overmars
27-10-2016, 12:18 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3876448/amp/Manchester-United-manager-Jose-Mourinho-dedicates-derby-win-fans.html

Praying for forgiveness. :haha:

Can you smell the desperation?

Niall_Quinn
08-11-2016, 01:42 AM
Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling are fighting for their futures at Manchester United following Jose Mourinho's furious accusation that some of his players lack the toughness to play through pain.

The England pair missed the club's 3-1 Premier League victory at Swansea City on Sunday after telling the United manager they were unable to play. Mourinho launched a stinging public attack after having to select a makeshift defence for the clash, declaring: 'We have players with problems.'

The manager delivered a similar message in the dressing room to the players, giving those present the impression the absent pair may have no future at the club.

This has happened a lot quicker than I expected. Got to be some sort of a mental health problem.

adzzzbatch
10-11-2016, 09:36 AM
mourinho's excuses are coming in thick and fast! :haha:

The media just lap it up though and absolve him of any blame.

Ollie the Optimist
11-11-2016, 03:19 PM
So mourinho accues Smalling of not being brave enough to play and throws him under the bus.

It now turns out that Smalling will be out for four weeks as he had a severely broken toe before the Swansea game.

Goonermerree
11-11-2016, 03:24 PM
So mourinho accues Smalling of not being brave enough to play and throws him under the bus.

It now turns out that Smalling will be out for four weeks as he had a severely broken toe before the Swansea game.
Thought he broke his toe after the match in training.

Niall_Quinn
22-11-2016, 09:56 PM
'I said yesterday at the press conference,' Mourinho told ESPN Brasil.
'The Arsenal manager hasn't won a championship in 14 years [sic – Wenger's last league title was in 2004]. I haven't won a championship in 18 months.
'He, in 14 years, failed to build a team to be champion. I've been here for four months. And the demand is only for me and not for others.'

:console:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-11-2016, 11:53 AM
"When I won the last title 18 years ago - sorry, 18 months ago - I had something like 10 points advantage and then in one month I had the same points as Man City," he told reporters.

"We recovered and won that title. But you can recover points. Other teams can lose points. During the season there are moments where everything goes against you and where everything goes in your favour.

"We know that the game is not over - but the reality is that there is a distance, and there are many quality teams. It's a very difficult competition, but let's go match by match and see what happens. We play another difficult game on Sunday - let's see if we can get the three points."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/title-race/news/mourinho-man-utd-not-out-of-title-race_286075.html

He is the voyeur.

Fucking loon. He's always quick to say 'I', not the club he was at and he just can't let it go about Wenger.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-11-2016, 08:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGPrpBDb-Ec

The meltdown is spreading.

Letters
28-11-2016, 10:49 PM
:haha: He looks like he's about to cry.
For 32,839,712 gabillion years.
Uhuh.

Kano
28-11-2016, 11:20 PM
"we want to make the fans proud. That is why we started the game like that"

1-0 to West Ham after 90 seconds :lol:

Kano
30-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Gets a one match ban which he serves tonight

FA :doh:

GP
07-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Ibrahimovic banned for 3 games.

Niall_Quinn
07-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Ibrahimovic banned for 3 games.

Lucky escape for Xhaka.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
28-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Listening to Arseblog, Andrew Mangan gives a wonderful description of Mourinho "a man who'd go to his best friend's funeral give the eulogy and talk mainly about himself"

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Manchester United set to re-sign Michael Keane in £25m deal... TWO years after selling him for just £2m

Utd youth policy :haha:

Train them up, flog them cheap, but them back for millions. What strange scam is it these Glaziers are running? And why haven't they bid for David Luiz yet?

McNamara That Ghost...
29-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Man Utd fans saying they've won three trophies this season. :rolleyes:

Wenger. :bow:

5 trophies in three years.

Marc Overmars
29-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Brainwashed by that moron it seems.

GP
29-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Charity Shield is not a trophy. It's a pre-season friendly.

LDG
20-06-2017, 10:57 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40339788

Couldn't have happened to a nicer cunt.

Letters
20-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Dammit! Was just about to post that.

:dance:

Mourinho :pal:

GP
20-06-2017, 11:36 AM
I hope he goes to prison.

Letters
20-06-2017, 11:48 AM
And gets bummed to death.
By a bummer.

Xhaka Can’t
20-06-2017, 11:55 AM
And gets bummed to death.
By a bummer.

With AIDS

Letters
20-06-2017, 12:23 PM
:gp:

Maestro
21-06-2017, 06:11 PM
at least we're all united on this one, he's a cunt

Thierrymon
06-07-2017, 10:18 AM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40516483

United sign Lukaku for 75mil. Decent player but that is a mental fee for him.

Özim
06-07-2017, 10:30 AM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40516483

United sign Lukaku for 75mil. Decent player but that is a mental fee for him.

Prefer Lacazette, not a fan of Lukaku, clumsy and misses a lot. 75 million is a lot, but they're flexing their muscles again, last year Pogba this year Lukaku.

Gooner23
06-07-2017, 11:54 AM
I'm not convinced by Lukaku either, one good goal scoring season but technically weak in some areas. He does seem to be improving still but 75 mil is a massive gamble.

Marc Overmars
06-07-2017, 12:31 PM
A gamble but one they can easily afford to take.

Shaqiri Is Boss
06-07-2017, 06:08 PM
I do like Lukaku. It's a shit load of money, but they can spend that no problem, so why not.

He's still young, has scored at a good rate for getting on 4/5 years at decent-but-not-great clubs, so I don't see why he can't improve on it even further at United. He has plenty of areas to improve but I'm not sure who is out there and available who would be better right now.

Fees across the board now are mental, £50m is almost the new £25m.

McNamara That Ghost...
07-07-2017, 08:47 AM
https://m0.joe.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/06143710/cats17.jpg

Fat fuck!

:lol:

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2017, 09:24 AM
So Shrek is off to Everton. Does that mean he's still the greatest player on the planet? I'm a bit confused because I haven't seen anything from Ollie Holt or Martin Samuel (in the last 10 minutes) calling everyone a cunt for not giving Wazza the credit he deserves. Well it currently looks like Utd will be getting zero credit from the free transfer, and Everton seem intent on cutting the credit in half with the wage offer. Anyone would think the player's form has dipped or something.

GP
07-07-2017, 10:59 AM
So Lukaku is apparently £75m + £15m add ons + Rooney :lol:

Letters
07-07-2017, 11:21 AM
:wacko:

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2017, 11:28 AM
So Lukaku is apparently £75m + £15m add ons + Rooney :lol:

Yep, comes to a total of £10mill when you add in Rooney's value.

Marc Overmars
07-07-2017, 11:38 AM
That Mino Raiola is fleecing United hard.

GP
07-07-2017, 11:41 AM
He pocketed £40m from the Pogba deal. Guy's a parasite.

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2017, 11:46 AM
This whole agent thing is hugely suspicious. Clubs could easily save themselves a fortune every year by banding together and refusing to deal with agents. What would players do? Give up football in protest?

The agents are undoubtedly scum who skim for a living. However, I have no doubt they spend a fair bit of time passing brown envelopes to whiter than white characters who nobody is trying very hard to catch in the act.

Such a corrupt "sport". Except for the PL which is completely clean.

Thierrymon
30-07-2017, 09:05 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mourinho-collision-course-owners-transfers-10895604.amp

What a joke (if true). They have just spent 75mil on one player and he is complaining of penny pinching.

GP
30-07-2017, 09:25 AM
The guy is a joke.

Niall_Quinn
30-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Maureen is the only person who can make me feel better about Wenger.

Niall_Quinn
30-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Maureen brings his clogger in chief back into the fold. 40 mill for Matic. So he can add a whole new boring dimension to the midfield. Team him up with Fellaini maybe. Classy.

LDG
09-08-2017, 01:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGvY_-4XgAAA-5a.jpg

Niall_Quinn
09-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Incredibly stupid hair.

GP
09-08-2017, 04:13 PM
I don't like Mourinho that much.

Letters
09-08-2017, 07:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGvY_-4XgAAA-5a.jpg

So's his face

Cripps
05-11-2017, 09:44 PM
They're starting to turn on Jose...

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-chelsea.433651/

Penguin
24-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Mourinho's in full meltdown mode now. He's calling his players childish just to save his own face. Losing the dressing room just like he did at Real and Chelsea. :haha:

GP
24-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Took longer than I expected.

Niall_Quinn
29-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Maureen has challenged Klopp to explain the 75mill signing of Van Dijk after Klopp had criticised 89 mill signing of Pogba.

Both of the are missing the elephant in the room. Somebody please explain the 75 mill shelled out on that useless lump Lukaku.

Niall_Quinn
29-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Talking of Pogba.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/29/17/47A0744F00000578-0-image-a-4_1514568035633.jpg

WTF?

That's not even flamboyant. It's just gay and perverted.

LDG
30-12-2017, 07:08 AM
Talking of Pogba.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/29/17/47A0744F00000578-0-image-a-4_1514568035633.jpg

WTF?

That's not even flamboyant. It's just gay and perverted.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bloodandhonor/images/7/74/Ruby_Rhod.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120709161623

Niall_Quinn
30-12-2017, 10:04 AM
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bloodandhonor/images/7/74/Ruby_Rhod.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120709161623

Innit?

They can't make movies crazy and OTT enough to predict the ridiculousness of reality.

AFC Leveller
30-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Jose Mourinho says Manchester United are finding it difficult to compete with teams such as Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain because they cannot match their spending power.

It is difficult [to compete] but it is possible," Mourinho, whose side face Southampton on Saturday, said. "Sometimes if you don't have that financial profile of club where there are no limits and the only thing that matters is to get the best, there is only one way which is patience, calm and time.

AFC Leveller
30-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Cannot believe a ChequeBook manager like him is complaining about others spending more money.

He really is a cunt.

Niall_Quinn
30-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Jose Mourinho says Manchester United are finding it difficult to compete with teams such as Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain because they cannot match their spending power.

It is difficult [to compete] but it is possible," Mourinho, whose side face Southampton on Saturday, said. "Sometimes if you don't have that financial profile of club where there are no limits and the only thing that matters is to get the best, there is only one way which is patience, calm and time.

To be fair to him, he's having to cope with managing the richest club in the world.

Cripps
30-12-2017, 01:51 PM
He's spent £300m. The moany twat.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-01-2018, 01:12 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42587138

Conte said he thinks Mourinho has 'demenza senile' because he is forgetting about what he did in the past. Mourinho previously said he doesn't have to behave like a clown on the touchline. As soon as anybody retorts, he immediately says "oh I was speaking about me, nobody else". Sure.

Then Mourinho goes straight back and says he won't ever be banned for match fixing. :rolleyes:

GP
06-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Mourinho is mentally ill.

Cripps
06-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Classless prick.

But he has Conte exactly where he wants him.

Niall_Quinn
25-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Maureen has extended his contract to 2020.

Cripps
25-01-2018, 11:13 PM
That usually signifies there's not long left in his tenure.

HCZ
13-03-2018, 05:05 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43383998

Mourinho is a cunt

But just how much of a cunt is he?

Let’s find out today!

Marc Overmars
16-03-2018, 03:29 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/manchester-united-jose-mourinho-press-conference-full-transcript-champions-league-sevilla-a8258781.html

He's losing it. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
16-03-2018, 05:18 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/manchester-united-jose-mourinho-press-conference-full-transcript-champions-league-sevilla-a8258781.html

He's losing it. :lol:

Show us a dossier or GTFO!

McNamara That Ghost...
16-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Listening to it on 5live now.

What an absolute bellend.

That's a man that can't take criticism.

Cripps
16-03-2018, 07:13 PM
He's lost the plot :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
16-03-2018, 07:22 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11292412/jose-mourinhos-defence-full-transcript-from-man-utd-manager

Video in the link.

Particularly enjoyed the bit where he says he isn't crying, many minutes in to crying.

LDG
16-03-2018, 09:51 PM
https://twitter.com/beardedgenius/status/974654499016052736?s=21

GP
16-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Does anybody remember the speech when he first came to United and listed all their failures from recent years and said "I could use these as excuses but I won't"?

http://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/jose-mourinho-insists-he-wont-use-poor-manche/293255

Globalgunner
17-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Asshole spent months pleading from the sidelines in order to get the job. Now he's acting like he doesn't care ifhegets sacked.

The Emirates Gallactico
17-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Reading some of the reaction on RedCafe it absolutely baffles me how some Man Utd fans suddenly expected Mourinho to act like any less of a reprehensible & odious cunt at their club than he was at his previous ones? What made them think it wouldn't eventually happen to them?

When things get tough Mourinho's priority is always protecting & defending himself and not the club.

Cripps
17-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Can't wait for him to get the boot and finally piss off out this country.

Raymond Reddington
29-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Can't see him getting sacked cos there's no one out there (available) that can come and do a better job.

Ironically we have the opposite problem Arsenal have in a way, in that your team plays such lovely football over the years but not always effectively and we play dogshit looking football but somehow manage to do alright in the league.

Have to admit I'd take Wenger with our current squad, because even though as I say we may be effective, I think Mourinho is holding us back rather than adding value.

GP
29-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Mourinho is a cunt.

Cripps
29-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Can't see him getting sacked cos there's no one out there (available) that can come and do a better job.

Ironically we have the opposite problem Arsenal have in a way, in that your team plays such lovely football over the years but not always effectively and we play dogshit looking football but somehow manage to do alright in the league.

Have to admit I'd take Wenger with our current squad, because even though as I say we may be effective, I think Mourinho is holding us back rather than adding value.

HCZ's undercover account :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Captain. :bow:

Ultimately, I don't think Mourinho is as good anymore as he was and I don't think he'll be good enough for what Man Utd want, in league placings or on how they play football.