PDA

View Full Version : Backwards World

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 03:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ&feature=player_embedded

Syn
01-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Sounds reasonable :haha:

I love how he thought he was being fair by saying "but not at the face".

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Sounds reasonable :haha:

I love how he thought he was being fair by saying "but not at the face".
:lol:

Yeah and only when she refuses to have sex with him.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 03:26 PM
"but beatings are allowed only as a last resort"

Bottom line there.

In England it's not OK to beat your wife. People do it anyway and blame it on the drink. Black eyes and all.

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 03:28 PM
"but beatings are allowed only as a last resort"

Bottom line there.

In England it's not OK to beat your wife. People do it anyway and blame it on the drink. Black eyes and all.
You shouldn't be 'allowed' to beat anyone. Plus this dude is effectively condoning rape.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't condone wife beating by anyone.

All I'm saying is that a lot worse goes on than what he's talking about, despite him being misguided. The kind of abuse he's talking about really isn't 'wife beating' in the sense that most people imagine that phrase to imply

Özim
01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Be fair, he does say that they can only use a small rod to beat women.

Plus they only beat them if the man can't do without.

Özim
01-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't condone wife beating by anyone.

All I'm saying is that a lot worse goes on than what he's talking about, despite him being misguided. The kind of abuse he's talking about really isn't 'wife beating' in the sense that most people imagine that phrase to imply
Ok so if someone hit you with a small rod because you didn't do something you didn't want to do, it would be more acceptable because someone else is getting a bigger thrashing elsewhere?

There's only one person who should be getting the beating here and it's not the wife. It amazes me this stuff still goes on and is deemed acceptable in some societys.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Ok so if someone hit you with a small rod because you didn't do something you didn't want to do, it would be more acceptable because someone else is getting a bigger thrashing elsewhere?

Yeah cause when I said 'Don't get me wrong, I don't condone wife beating by anyone.' I meant 'Wife beating is sometimes acceptable'

Özim
01-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah cause when I said 'Don't get me wrong, I don't condone wife beating by anyone.' I meant 'Wife beating is sometimes acceptable'
Well you're saying that what they do isn't really wife beating.

If someone hits someone else because they won't do what they want that's assault in the modern world.

So in that sense it is wife beating, I'm guessing they don't gently tap them on the knee.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Forget about Islam for a minute and worry about some of the problems we have right here at home

I don't suppose you notice how the other guy in the video seems slightly surprised by bearded man's justification of wife beating?

Özim
01-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Forget about Islam for a minute and worry about some of the problems we have right here at home

I don't suppose you notice how the other guy in the video seems slightly surprised by bearded man's justification of wife beating?
There are plenty of problems here I agree, but they're not deemed to be acceptable though. If someone hits you, you can report them and get them charged with assault, not all people do but you do have the choice.

Yes the other guy does seem surprised, he may well not agree with it, but some still do and try and justify it which is just plain wrong, I'm not sure the women would be able to report this in Saudi Arabia either for example.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Well you're saying that what they do isn't really wife beating.

If someone hits someone else because they won't do what they want that's assault in the modern world.

So in that sense it is wife beating.

Arguing about what is and isn't 'wife beating' is a never ending conversation. I said that what he was talking about may not be quite as terrible as what many would percieve the phrase 'wife beating' to mean

So to answer your question, yes, I like to think some forms of physical abuse are worse than others, even if I find all kinds to be wrong. Am I alone?

Syn
01-06-2011, 05:13 PM

Islam is one of the problems we have right here at home.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Islam is one of the problems we have right here at home.

Think you're on the wrong forum mate http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/forum.php

Özim
01-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Arguing about what is and isn't 'wife beating' is a never ending conversation. I said that what he was talking about may not be quite as terrible as what many would percieve the phrase 'wife beating' to mean

So to answer your question, yes, I like to think some forms of physical abuse are worse than others, even if I find all kinds to be wrong. Am I alone?
It depends on the scenario, some may be worse than others (non are acceptable though).

I agree some physical abuse is worse than other types, however the whole attitude of these people is just plain wrong, punishing someone because they won't do what you say is ridiculous....if you turned the tables on them I'm sure they wouldn't enjoy it.

Syn
01-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Think you're on the wrong forum mate http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/forum.php

Think you're in the wrong country mate.

Ironing
01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Think you're in the wrong country mate.

Think you're in the wrong decade love

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Of course wife beating is wrong in most cases. But don't forget, that cunt Hilary Clinton is a wife (LOL, sort of) and I can't see what could be wrong with beating the shit out of her. So it really all depends on who's getting beaten. Never say never. Also, if wife beating is so bad (which I agree it is - in most cases), with regards to the men (and women) from our country who regularly travel abroad on behalf of major corporations and murder innocent people and steal their resources - should we continue to call them heroes or should we tell the truth about them? I'm sure there are plenty of videos and reports shown abroad of British "liberators" at work as well as much debate over how a so called civilised society can condone such behaviour. Perhaps in their own misguided way some Muslims see these wife beaters as heroes too, defenders of something, doing their duty regardless of the suffering or consequences. Perhaps they see the videos and create some fucked-up and laughable justification in their head or the the guy at the mosque (their version of the BBC) tells them it's okay so fuck it, it's okay. It's funny what indoctrination can make acceptable. Even funnier what it makes unacceptable.

Joker
01-06-2011, 06:36 PM
If Islam is a problem in this country, then so are all other religions. I hate the way it's become acceptable to scapegoat a single religion, because it's just a short step from that to demonising a whole community of people themselves, namely Muslims under the pretense of caring about women's rights, freedoms etc.

Syn
01-06-2011, 06:58 PM
If Islam is a problem in this country, then so are all other religions. I hate the way it's become acceptable to scapegoat a single religion, because it's just a short step from that to demonising a whole community of people themselves, namely Muslims under the pretense of caring about women's rights, freedoms etc.

Do you believe those who do that should be reprimanded?

Letters
01-06-2011, 07:11 PM
If Islam is a problem in this country, then so are all other religions.

O RLY? How do you figure?

Joker
01-06-2011, 07:21 PM
I don't see why we should single out a single religion and claim that it's a problem for our society. Yes, there are differences in religions, but if we claim that there are views expressed in the Quran that are antithetical to our liberal, democratic values, the same can be said for all other religions. If you then say Islam should be specifically under the spotlight because of the war against Terror, Al Quaeda, home grown terrorists etc, you could have applied the same argument in Northern Ireland during the troubles, and say that Christianity is/was a problem. In reality, the Troubles in Northern Ireland wasn't simply about religion, but a combination of social and political factors, the same with the current situation regarding Islamic terrorism, so it's too simplistic to say that Islam is a problem purely because of the recent events like the London bombings etc.

Letters
01-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Fair enough.
It does seem that Islam is more prone to radicalism but I basically agree with what you're saying.

Syn
01-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I don't see why we should single out a single religion and claim that it's a problem for our society.

It's not about singling out a religion. It's about playing the odds. These nutcases tend to preach their bollocks more through the name of Islam than any other.

Analogously I didn't mind being stopped at a tube station under the brief introduction of the 'stop and search' policy that police had. I knew they were probably stopping more Arab-looking, beardy hobos than any other, but I was happy to comply because it's for the greater good.

Instead of getting pathetically defensive at every fucking opportunity, the 'good' Muslims would do well to follow the same principle.

Xhaka Can’t
01-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Yes the other guy does seem surprised, he may well not agree with it, but some still do and try and justify it which is just plain wrong, I'm not sure the women would be able to report this in Saudi Arabia either for example.

They would be able to report it.

To the back of his hand.

Slacker
01-06-2011, 09:08 PM
:trophy:

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 09:12 PM
If Islam is a problem in this country, then so are all other religions.
Well no, your trying to be politically correct. Face it today the majority of threats to this country are from muzzies, therefore Islam is a problem. Sure its not fair on those muzzies who aren't total whackjobs but the underlying theme with most terrorist threats is Islam so its only right to single out Islam as being a problem while other religions aren't.

Its like young male drivers, are they a problem on the roads? Yes. Are all of them fuckwits? No. Yet the insurance prices for all young males are ridiculosly high.

Its how society works, you look at what is the major characteristic behind something and target those who share that characteristic whether they're bother causers or not.

All religions are a problem though, you're right, just not to national security.

Sirjackofwilshere
01-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Well no, your trying to be politically correct. Face it today the majority of threats to this country are from muzzies, therefore Islam is a problem. Sure its not fair on those muzzies who aren't total whackjobs but the underlying theme with most terrorist threats is Islam so its only right to single out Islam as being a problem while other religions aren't.

Its like young male drivers, are they a problem on the roads? Yes. Are all of them fuckwits? No. Yet the insurance prices for all young males are ridiculosly high.

Its how society works, you look at what is the major characteristic behind something and target those who share that characteristic whether they're bother causers or not.

All religions are a problem though, you're right, just not to national security.

But you base your entire ethos on suppositions and assumptions. Lets go ahead then and (continue to) criminalise Black men since they are represented disproportionately higher in jails. The difference between this assumption and reality is that whilst, proportionally speaking, their numbers are higher than other races the sentences incurred by a black man are harsher than that handed down on a man of another ethnicity despite there being no difference in the offense committed. Its a nonsensical, uncivilised way of going about protecting the country.

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 10:16 PM
But you base your entire ethos on suppositions and assumptions. Lets go ahead then and (continue to) criminalise Black men since they are represented disproportionately higher in jails. The difference between this assumption and reality is that whilst, proportionally speaking, their numbers are higher than other races the sentences incurred by a black man are harsher than that handed down on a man of another ethnicity despite there being no difference in the offense committed. Its a nonsensical, uncivilised way of going about protecting the country.
A black man might be more of suspect then a white man because, it has been proved, black people are more likely to commit crime, so suspicion will fall on them more greatly. Its racial profiling and while its not nice it is necessary otherwise you would never look in the (probably) right direction. Trying to explain this without soundig racist is hard, so apologies if anyone is offended, actually no I don't apologise if your offended grow up.

Don't know about black people getting longer sentences for the same crimes, that is unfair. At that stage race shouldn't come into it but at the initial investigation you need to think about who is more likely to be the perpetrator.

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Its racial profiling and while its not nice it is necessary otherwise you would never look in the (probably) right direction.

Would it therefore be acceptable to suggest racial (hmm, racial or religious?) profiling for jews before they are allowed to take up positions in government or in the financial sector? I ask this purely on the grounds of national security. There is an ongoing issue with dual nationality and dual allegiance (particularly in the States) that could be perceived as a threat to western interests in general. You have perhaps heard of the developing relationship between Israel and China, even though these issues are not covered as thoroughly as might be expected given the gravity of the problem. They aren't talking about trade in oranges or sub-standard toys you understand? In fact I wonder would it be prudent to extend profiling to the media also? I base this on the disproportionate number of jews who find their way into positions of influence. I know it isn't a pleasant thought but perhaps it is a necessary evil, a case where the means can be discounted in service to the ends. Paramount is keeping our country safe from threats both real but mostly imagined (or manufactured) wouldn't you say?

Syn
01-06-2011, 10:33 PM
A black man might be more of suspect then a white man because, it has been proved, black people are more likely to commit crime, so suspicion will fall on them more greatly. Its racial profiling and while its not nice it is necessary otherwise you would never look in the (probably) right direction. Trying to explain this without soundig racist is hard, so apologies if anyone is offended, actually no I don't apologise if your offended grow up.

Don't know about black people getting longer sentences for the same crimes, that is unfair. At that stage race shouldn't come into it but at the initial investigation you need to think about who is more likely to be the perpetrator.

It's not even that. The analogous case for 'black people statistically commit more crime' would be to keep more of an eye on them (just like the disproportionate bag checks for arab beardy folk) not to suspect them more when a crime has been committed or the silly exaggeration of giving them a higher sentence.

Bringing it back on topic, when we say 'Islam is a problem' we are clearly referring to the way extremists hide behind the name of Islam. We need to regulate mosques; install cameras and those that are clean should have nothing to worry about.

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Would it therefore be acceptable to suggest racial (hmm, racial or religious?) profiling for jews before they are allowed to take up positions in government or in the financial sector? I ask this purely on the grounds of national security. There is an ongoing issue with dual nationality and dual allegiance (particularly in the States) that could be perceived as a threat to western interests in general. You have perhaps heard of the developing relationship between Israel and China, even though these issues are not covered as thoroughly as might be expected given the gravity of the problem. They aren't talking about trade in oranges or sub-standard toys you understand? In fact I wonder would it be prudent to extend profiling to the media also? I base this on the disproportionate number of jews who find their way into positions of influence. I know it isn't a pleasant thought but perhaps it is a necessary evil, a case where the means can be discounted in service to the ends. Paramount is keeping our country safe from threats both real but mostly imagined (or manufactured) wouldn't you say?
No if they are elected they can serve in government if they work their way into the financial sector they can work in the financial sector. Sure they may have their personal agenda but they aren't committing atrocities like bombing trains or flying planes into buildings.

Or if these are conspiracies like you think at least they're doing them covertly.

GP
01-06-2011, 10:37 PM
It's not even that. The analogous case for 'black people statistically commit more crime' would be to keep more of an eye on them (just like the disproportionate bag checks for arab beardy folk) not to suspect them more when a crime has been committed or the silly exaggeration of giving them a higher sentence.

Bringing it back on topic, when we say 'Islam is a problem' we are clearly referring to the way extremists hide behind the name of Islam. We need to regulate mosques; install cameras and those that are clean should have nothing to worry about.

'Arab beardy folk' shouldn't even be allowed on planes.

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2011, 10:39 PM

It won't be long now before you get your wish, but on a much wider scale. Cameras won't be required, that's old hat.

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2011, 10:44 PM
No if they are elected they can serve in government if they work their way into the financial sector they can work in the financial sector. Sure they may have their personal agenda but they aren't committing atrocities like bombing trains or flying planes into buildings.

Or if these are conspiracies like you think at least they're doing them covertly.

I see, so suppose there's a list somewhere that defines what constitutes a threat to national security? Let's say it includes flying planes into buildings, planting bombs in public places, trading nuclear secrets to hostile nations, agitating for the overthrow of government, that sort of stuff. Representing the interests of a foreign government whilst holding office in the UK would be acceptable provided that person didn't plant bombs on trains or fly planes into buildings or engage in any of the other activities on the list? Is that what you are saying?

The Wengerbabies
01-06-2011, 10:47 PM
I see, so suppose there's a list somewhere that defines what constitutes a threat to national security? Let's say it includes flying planes into buildings, planting bombs in public places, trading nuclear secrets to hostile nations, agitating for the overthrow of government, that sort of stuff. Representing the interests of a foreign government whilst holding office in the UK would be acceptable provided that person didn't plant bombs on trains or fly planes into buildings or engage in any of the other activities on the list? Is that what you are saying?
Of course not but how do you know the any Jews are planing this with the Chinese?

And it has to be more than one or two for that particular group of people to be considered more likely then another group.

Niall_Quinn
01-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Of course not but how do you know the any Jews are planing this with the Chinese?

And it has to be more than one or two for that particular group of people to be considered more likely then another group.

Planning what? I was talking about Muslims, apart from the trading of military and nuclear secrets. The latest major trial in the States (one of a series that goes back decades) was "surprisingly" abandoned. I say surprisingly because even the FBI complained, which was not really that surprising as they had the evidence on video and audio. And this is of course my point. Comparatively minor threats are viewed as important (and rightly so because ALL threats are undesirable) whereas massive threats of global import are routinely ignored, brushed under the carpet and apologised away. I'm interested to know where and how such influence is generated and I'm at a loss to explain why it is not perceived as a monumental threat to national security.

Xhaka Can’t
03-06-2011, 11:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AWzBD.jpg

If you want to marry your gay cousin, its New England or bust.

V-Pig
03-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Oh dear.

Maorigooner
04-06-2011, 03:13 AM
My grasp of my own christian faith is vague at best but I believe in the old testament we were encouraged to take slaves and beat children, while killing any that touches their own mother or father on a sunday was seen as righteous, or it was blessed to be the table knocker overers in the money lenders trade that wear pig skin gloves to get stoned with hookers in temples....or something. All religions have little bits in them that are plainly insane in the membrane and should be frowned upon by all rational minds. Even those happy go lucky asian religions that worship elephants and weird shit like rats and that follically challenged morbidly obese dude, must have bits about them that makes the average Paciderm worshipping, fat bloke rubbing, rat botherer cringe.

But..bottom line, wife beating is just shithouse.

Sirjackofwilshere
04-06-2011, 05:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JKKsj4LiJs&feature=related

V-Pig
04-06-2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.thelocal.de/society/20110602-35417.html

Catholic doctors offer homeopathic 'treatment' for homosexuality

Xhaka Can’t
04-06-2011, 01:18 PM
http://www.thelocal.de/society/20110602-35417.html

Catholic doctors offer homeopathic 'treatment' for homosexuality

Let us know how it goes.

The Wengerbabies
04-06-2011, 02:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AWzBD.jpg

If you want to marry your gay cousin, its New England or bust.
Both as wrong as each other tbf

The Wengerbabies
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Two Muslim women in an Uttar Pradesh town, 40 km east of Delhi, allegedly killed their daughters because they had eloped and married migrant Bihari Hindu labourers, police said.
The victims had sought police protection after they returned to their homes in Baghpat earlier this week, but the subdivisional magistrate sent them home to reconcile with their mothers.
On Wednesday night, Khatun and Subrato, both of whom are widows, allegedly tied their daughters, 19-year-old Zahida and 26-year-old Husna, to cots and threw a rope around their necks. They then held the girls down and tightened the noose until the victims suffocated to death, police said.
Khatun and Subrato have been arrested. A third woman called Momina, their neighbour in Baghpat’s Muslim-dominated Mughalpura area, who allegedly helped them commit the murders, is on the run.
Ads by Google (http://www.google.com/url?ct=abg&q=http%3A//services.google.com/feedback/abg%3Furl%3Dhttp%3A//www.indianexpress.com/%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dca-pub-9517772455344405%26adU%3Dwww.JetAirways.com/Cheap_Tickets%26adT%3DJetAirways%25E2%2584%25A2%2B Official%2BSite%26adU%3DHDFC.HomeLoans.enhanz.in%2 6adT%3DHDFC%2BHome%2BLoans%26adU%3DXenonXT.TataMot ors.com%26adT%3DThe%2BNew%2BTata%2BXenon%2BXT%26ad U%3DMakeMyTrip.com/Cheap-Airfares%26adT%3DPune-Delhi%2BLow%2BAirfares%26done%3D1%26gl%3DIN)Volunt eer Overseas £70/wk (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=BoJg6CwjtTePZBNLN8AP21Km9Cte_tsUBx8bnwB7AjbcBoK QoEAEYASCCndYMKAM4AFC5oKuM_v____8BYLu-roPQCqABydKR-gOyARV3d3cuaW5kaWFuZXhwcmVzcy5jb226AQozMDB4MjUwX2F zyAEB2gFtaHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRpYW5leHByZXNzLmNvbS9uZ XdzL3R1cm5lZC1vdmVyLXRvLWtpbi1hZnRlci1lbG9wZW1lbnQ tYmFnaHBhdC13b21lbi1raWxsZWQtYnktbW90aGVycy83OTA2M TMvMIACAakCAdZIoZyHuz6oAwHoA-QG6AOlAegDkAToA9Un9QMAIABE9QMwAIAB&num=1&sig=AGiWqtxy4caMDaQIGb0c6YGtlCr_oprihg&client=ca-pub-9517772455344405&adurl=http://www.originalvolunteers.co.uk)Asia, Africa & South America from Only £70 per Week. Book Online NowOriginalVolunteers.c (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=BoJg6CwjtTePZBNLN8AP21Km9Cte_tsUBx8bnwB7AjbcBoK QoEAEYASCCndYMKAM4AFC5oKuM_v____8BYLu-roPQCqABydKR-gOyARV3d3cuaW5kaWFuZXhwcmVzcy5jb226AQozMDB4MjUwX2F zyAEB2gFtaHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRpYW5leHByZXNzLmNvbS9uZ XdzL3R1cm5lZC1vdmVyLXRvLWtpbi1hZnRlci1lbG9wZW1lbnQ tYmFnaHBhdC13b21lbi1raWxsZWQtYnktbW90aGVycy83OTA2M TMvMIACAakCAdZIoZyHuz6oAwHoA-QG6AOlAegDkAToA9Un9QMAIABE9QMwAIAB&num=1&sig=AGiWqtxy4caMDaQIGb0c6YGtlCr_oprihg&client=ca-pub-9517772455344405&adurl=http://www.originalvolunteers.co.uk)All New Coupe City Car (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=BfLzKCwjtTePZBNLN8AP21Km9CsKzhKcCkr-1uyG65_mSRJDPUxACGAIggp3WDCgDOABQnb2W0vn_____AWC7v q6D0AqyARV3d3cuaW5kaWFuZXhwcmVzcy5jb226AQozMDB4MjU wX2FzyAEB2gFtaHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRpYW5leHByZXNzLmNvb S9uZXdzL3R1cm5lZC1vdmVyLXRvLWtpbi1hZnRlci1lbG9wZW1 lbnQtYmFnaHBhdC13b21lbi1raWxsZWQtYnktbW90aGVycy83O TA2MTMvMKkCAdZIoZyHuz7AAgHIArqCoxyoAwHoA-QG6AOlAegDkAToA9Un9QMAIABE9QMwAIAB&num=2&sig=AGiWqtxeMIO56gJFGqePb08-RjoeOQEEug&client=ca-pub-9517772455344405&adurl=http://t.mookie1.com/t/v1/event%3FmigClientId%3D3075%26migAction%3Dvolvo_mar ket_uk%26migSource%3Dmig%26migUnencodedDest%3Dhttp ://www.volvocars.com/uk/all-cars/volvo-c30/Pages/default.aspx%3Futm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3D cpc%26utm_term%3DPlacement%2520Newspapers%26utm_ca mpaign%3DContent%2520-%2520C30)Fuel Your Fun With The All New C30. The Customisable Coupe City Carvolvocars.com/C30 (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=BfLzKCwjtTePZBNLN8AP21Km9CsKzhKcCkr-1uyG65_mSRJDPUxACGAIggp3WDCgDOABQnb2W0vn_____AWC7v q6D0AqyARV3d3cuaW5kaWFuZXhwcmVzcy5jb226AQozMDB4MjU wX2FzyAEB2gFtaHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRpYW5leHByZXNzLmNvb S9uZXdzL3R1cm5lZC1vdmVyLXRvLWtpbi1hZnRlci1lbG9wZW1 lbnQtYmFnaHBhdC13b21lbi1raWxsZWQtYnktbW90aGVycy83O TA2MTMvMKkCAdZIoZyHuz7AAgHIArqCoxyoAwHoA-QG6AOlAegDkAToA9Un9QMAIABE9QMwAIAB&num=2&sig=AGiWqtxeMIO56gJFGqePb08-RjoeOQEEug&client=ca-pub-9517772455344405&adurl=http://t.mookie1.com/t/v1/event%3FmigClientId%3D3075%26migAction%3Dvolvo_mar ket_uk%26migSource%3Dmig%26migUnencodedDest%3Dhttp ://www.volvocars.com/uk/all-cars/volvo-c30/Pages/default.aspx%3Futm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3D cpc%26utm_term%3DPlacement%2520Newspapers%26utm_ca mpaign%3DContent%2520-%2520C30)Fly to Delhi (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=Bks7dCwjtTePZBNLN8AP21Km9CsffpfsB95Ht2hnju4_fBO CJHBADGAMggp3WDCgDOABQ68mk2QJgu76ug9AKsgEVd3d3Lmlu ZGlhbmV4cHJlc3MuY29tugEKMzAweDI1MF9hc8gBAdoBbWh0dH A6Ly93d3cuaW5kaWFuZXhwcmVzcy5jb20vbmV3cy90dXJuZWQt b3Zlci10by1raW4tYWZ0ZXItZWxvcGVtZW50LWJhZ2hwYXQtd2 9tZW4ta2lsbGVkLWJ5LW1vdGhlcnMvNzkwNjEzLzCpAgHWSKGc h7s-wAIByAKXjvkaqAMB6APkBugDpQHoA5AE6APVJ_UDACAARPUDMA CAAQ&num=3&sig=AGiWqtx0K9ddbbNP-8kKwnkdBJa02PnZfw&client=ca-pub-9517772455344405&adurl=http://tracker.marinsm.com/rd%3Fcid%3D653s8f4334%26mckv%3Dmkwid%7C%7Cpcrid%7C 6811913231%7Cplid%7Cindianexpress.com%7Ckword%7C%2 6lp%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpfa.levexis.com%252Fvirgi natlantic%252Ftman.cgi%252Ftmad%253Dc%2526tmcampid %253D93%2526tmplaceref%253DGoogle%2526tmclickref%2 53Dindianexpress.com%2526tmloc%253Dhttp%253A%252F% 252Fwww.virgin-atlantic.com%252Fen%252Fgb%252Fourdestinations%252 Fasia%252Fflighttodelhi.jsp%253Fcm_mmc%253DUK%2525 20Marin%252520Search-_-paid-_-Google-_-indianexpress.com)Direct flights to Delhi with Virgin Atlantic. Book online today.Virgin-Atlantic.com/ (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=Bks7dCwjtTePZBNLN8AP21Km9CsffpfsB95Ht2hnju4_fBO CJHBADGAMggp3WDCgDOABQ68mk2QJgu76ug9AKsgEVd3d3Lmlu ZGlhbmV4cHJlc3MuY29tugEKMzAweDI1MF9hc8gBAdoBbWh0dH A6Ly93d3cuaW5kaWFuZXhwcmVzcy5jb20vbmV3cy90dXJuZWQt b3Zlci10by1raW4tYWZ0ZXItZWxvcGVtZW50LWJhZ2hwYXQtd2 9tZW4ta2lsbGVkLWJ5LW1vdGhlcnMvNzkwNjEzLzCpAgHWSKGc h7s-wAIByAKXjvkaqAMB6APkBugDpQHoA5AE6APVJ_UDACAARPUDMA CAAQ&num=3&sig=AGiWqtx0K9ddbbNP-8kKwnkdBJa02PnZfw&client=ca-pub-9517772455344405&adurl=http://tracker.marinsm.com/rd%3Fcid%3D653s8f4334%26mckv%3Dmkwid%7C%7Cpcrid%7C 6811913231%7Cplid%7Cindianexpress.com%7Ckword%7C%2 6lp%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpfa.levexis.com%252Fvirgi natlantic%252Ftman.cgi%252Ftmad%253Dc%2526tmcampid %253D93%2526tmplaceref%253DGoogle%2526tmclickref%2 53Dindianexpress.com%2526tmloc%253Dhttp%253A%252F% 252Fwww.virgin-atlantic.com%252Fen%252Fgb%252Fourdestinations%252 Fasia%252Fflighttodelhi.jsp%253Fcm_mmc%253DUK%2525 20Marin%252520Search-_-paid-_-Google-_-indianexpress.com)
“We killed them because they had brought shame to our community. How could they elope with Hindus? They deserved to die. We have no remorse,” Khatun and Subrato said Friday.
The women said each killed her daughter at home. Police, however, suspect that Khatun, Subrato and Momina committed the murders together, strangling the victims one after another. Khatun and Subrato live in different lanes in the same locality.
Zahida and Husna were good friends who fell in love with two men, who worked at a construction site nearby. The couples eloped to Bihar on May 3, where they got married, police said.
“The couples, who returned on May 10, came to the police station and sought protection. We referred the matter to the subdivisional magistrate,” said Anil Kumar Kusan, SHO, Baghpat.
The SDM called in Khatun and Subrato, made them sign a bond promising that they would not harm their daughters, and sent Zahida and Husna home.
Asked why he had decided to do so despite the threat to Zahida’s and Husna’s lives, SDM V Anand said he intended to prevent possible attacks by the community on the couples.
“This is a communally sensitive area. Had we not asked the women to return to their homes, the villagers would have killed all four, triggering riots,” Anand said.
Saira, Zahira’s elder sister and the complainant, said: “When I woke up yesterday, I found my mother sitting beside my sister’s body. She said she had killed her. I ran to the police station and informed them. Soon we got to know Husna had also been killed.”

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/turned-over-to-kin-after-elopement-baghpat-women-killed-by-mothers/790613/0

V-Pig
09-06-2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/5-more-arrested-accused-of-feeding-homeless-in-1528523.html

Orlando police arrested five more activists from behind a makeshift buffet table at Lake Eola Park on Wednesday evening, bringing to a dozen the number charged in the past week with violating city restrictions on feeding the homeless.

Injury Time
09-06-2011, 04:35 PM
My grasp of my own christian faith is vague at best but I believe in the old testament we were encouraged to take slaves and beat children, while killing any that touches their own mother or father on a sunday was seen as righteous, or it was blessed to be the table knocker overers in the money lenders trade that wear pig skin gloves to get stoned with hookers in temples....or something. All religions have little bits in them that are plainly insane in the membrane and should be frowned upon by all rational minds. Even those happy go lucky asian religions that worship elephants and weird shit like rats and that follically challenged morbidly obese dude, must have bits about them that makes the average Paciderm worshipping, fat bloke rubbing, rat botherer cringe.

But..bottom line, wife beating is just shithouse.

Maorigooner ; ah the eloquence is back :cheers:

Letters
09-06-2011, 06:38 PM
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/865754-human-barbie-buys-7-year-old-daughter-boob-job-for-her-birthday

Sarah Burge, who calls herself 'the Human Barbie', has defended giving her daughter a voucher for breast enhancements for her seventh birthday.

:doh:

The Wengerbabies
09-06-2011, 07:28 PM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/5-more-arrested-accused-of-feeding-homeless-in-1528523.html

Orlando police arrested five more activists from behind a makeshift buffet table at Lake Eola Park on Wednesday evening, bringing to a dozen the number charged in the past week with violating city restrictions on feeding the homeless.

Do you read the articles before you post or are you just looking for any excuse to bash the home of the brave?

It is not a law stopping people feeding the homeless it is a

city ordinance that prohibits sharing food with large groups in a downtown city park more than twice a year.
It has nothing to do with the homeless, rightly or wrongly the city (awesome city it is btw :bow: ) don't want large groups sharing food too often (this is wrong imo in the land of the free they should be able to do what they want, within reason, but that's beside the point). If they wanted to feed the homeless they could do, just one or two at a time, or invite them to their homes. Besides watching that video a lot of the people queuing didn't look like hobos.

V-Pig
10-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Do you read the articles before you post or are you just looking for any excuse to bash the home of the brave?

It is not a law stopping people feeding the homeless it is a
It has nothing to do with the homeless, rightly or wrongly the city (awesome city it is btw :bow: ) don't want large groups sharing food too often (this is wrong imo in the land of the free they should be able to do what they want, within reason, but that's beside the point). If they wanted to feed the homeless they could do, just one or two at a time, or invite them to their homes. Besides watching that video a lot of the people queuing didn't look like hobos.

Exactly. Backwards as shit. What I quoted was just the first paragraph of the article.

Hump
10-06-2011, 07:46 AM
I want to know how it is possible to ladle corn on the cob. Clearly Food not Bombs didn't attend Home Ec 101.

Toronto Gooner
10-06-2011, 12:58 PM
What I would like to know is why was the "law" (city ordnance) enacted in the first place? The article seems to indicate that it was specifically to stop feeding the homeless.

Hump
10-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Probably to stop the Snowbirds from cluttering up the parks with their RV's and Coleman Picnic sets. It upsets the indigenous powerwalking coffin dodgers.

Cripps_orig
28-07-2011, 06:39 PM
IT'S the leafy London suburb that's gearing up to be one of the host local authorities for next year's Olympics.

But yesterday bemused residents of Waltham Forest were reacting to news the borough had been declared an Islamic emirate by a fringe group of fundamentalists.

The group Muslims Against Crusades has demanded strict Sharia law in the east London community - banning gambling, smoking and alcohol.

Dozens of posters had been put up - quickly removed by the council - insisting: "You are entering a Shariah controlled zone - Islamic rules enforced."

The group's Islamic Emirates Project aims to establish independent Muslim states within Britain and has also earmarked Bradford and Dewsbury in West Yorks, and Luton, Beds.

The Islamic group's website said: "Muslims Against Crusades would like to announce that Waltham Forest is to be the first borough to be targeted for an intense Shariah-led campaign."

Warning ... Muslims Against Crusades poster
Paul Edwards

Yesterday supporter of the group Abu Izzadeen, 36, insisted he wants to see the stoning of adulterers and women forced to cover up their bodies on the streets of Waltham Forest, which has one of the country's highest Muslim populations.

The radical - an electrician called Trevor Brooks before converting to Islam - said last night: "It would be changed to the Islamic Emirate of Waltham Forest. Why not? We need Sharia law here.

"We have a big problem with prostitution here, a huge problem with drugs, we have an infestation of gambling shops on the High Road and the free mixing of males and females.

"Women would have to cover up. It should be forbidden that they are not. Thieves should have their hands cut off."

As for stoning of adulterers in Waltham Forest the preacher added: "One day we hope it will happen."

The preacher, who was convicted in 2008 for terrorism fund-raising and giving speeches urging Muslims to fight US troops in Iraq, said he will speak at a rally by the group after a march through the borough on Saturday.

In Leyton, locals refused to react to the provocation.

Muslims Redzz Shakeel and Sal Warner said the group's comments were ill-timed after the Norway massacre by a far-Right fanatic.

Insurance worker Sal, 29, insisted: "This is just trying to separate different communities but it's not going to work.

Hate preacher ... Abu Izzadeen

"We don't want stonings in this country. That's crazy. This is Britain and everyone should live by Britain's laws."

Musician Redzz, 24, added: "It's a tiny minority of Muslims who want laws like this. People are entitled to their own views but shouldn't try to tell other people how to live."

Shopping in High Road, Leyton, unemployed Abdul Rehman, 56, a Muslim originally from Pakistan, added: "They should go to a Muslim country if they want to live under those laws. It has no place in Britain."

Community leaders urged residents to ignore the "publicity stunt". Mohammed Ilyas, general secretary at Waltham Forest mosque, said: "We totally condemn these kinds of views and if someone came in here preaching that kind of message we would throw them out."

Unemployed Leyton Orient fan Rob Morgan, 50, said: "We have people from all over the world here and by and large we all get on well. This group is not going to change that."

Mum-of-two Valerie Houghton, 23, insisted: "They can declare Sharia law but I'm going to wear what I want and have a glass of wine when I want one.

"I believe in live and let live but won't be told what to do."

'It's a minority view' ... Redzz Shakeel, Valerie Houghton and Sal Warner say they will not be told how to live by Islamic group
Paul Edwards

Yesterday Waltham Forest Council said it had removed the posters and was combing through CCTV footage to help police prosecute any offenders.

Council leader Chris Robbins said: "People shouldn't get the wrong idea about our borough because a handful of small-minded idiots decided to deface our streets with ridiculous posters."

Ghaffar Hussain of Quilliam, a counter-extremism and pro-democracy think-tank, said: "Muslims Against Crusades are a lunatic fringe of troublemakers not even taken seriously by genuine extremists, let alone ordinary Muslims who abhor their rhetoric and tactics and find them an embarrassment."

<script language='JavaScript1.1' src='http://ad-emea.doubleclick.net/adj/N1881.Ad.com/B4076163;abr=!ie;sz=300x250;click=http://r2.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000779621/mnum=0000795898/cstr=2333667=_4e31ac53,8208036173,779621^795898^74 ^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=2333667/optn=64?trg=;ord=8208036173?'></script>

Earlier this month female visitors to the Noor Ul Islam summer fete at Leyton Cricket Ground were ordered to cover their shoulders by Muslim organisers.

Fete volunteer Hasib Hussain told a local paper: "T-shirts were only given to people who were dressed inappropriately, like those wearing mini-skirts or low-cut tops."

Muslims Against Crusades was set up last year and its members were behind a poppy-burning protest on Armistice Day.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3718799/London-suburb-put-under-Sharia-law.html#ixzz1TQWCnXzw

V-Pig
25-09-2011, 04:53 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/09/registering_the_poor_to_vote_is_un-american.html

Registering the Poor to Vote is Un-American
By Matthew Vadum

Why are left-wing activist groups so keen on registering the poor to vote?
Because they know the poor can be counted on to vote themselves more benefits by electing redistributionist politicians. Welfare recipients are particularly open to demagoguery and bribery.
Registering them to vote is like handing out burglary tools to criminals. It is profoundly antisocial and un-American to empower the nonproductive segments of the population to destroy the country -- which is precisely why Barack Obama zealously supports registering welfare recipients to vote.

etc.

What a fucking retarded country :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
25-09-2011, 05:58 PM
pavan 09/01/2011 07:24 AM
From when the Constitution was written until about 1850, only white male property owners could vote. After 1870, former slaves could vote. Then in 1920 we had woman suffrage. In the 1960s, it became illegal to require voters to be literate. The motor voter law was passed in 1995. In 2008 it became de facto legal for Black Panthers to intimidate voters at the polls. Is anyone noticing a trend here? When the country started, voting was restricted to citizens who had a financial stake in small government. Now anyone with a pulse can vote. Eventually, you might have to fight your way into the polling place through a gauntlet of government dependents who will decide if you look like someone who will support big government candidates.

Xhaka Can’t
25-09-2011, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWpt8zHP3k&feature=player_embedded

V-Pig
25-09-2011, 07:08 PM
:gp:

Xhaka Can’t
26-01-2012, 07:12 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j407/igggy23/bush.jpg

Xhaka Can’t
26-01-2012, 07:39 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/baaarrden/419891_10150489356171372_557846371_9174769_8032995 _n.jpg

Xhaka Can’t
24-09-2012, 08:46 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5404320_460s.jpg

Xhaka Can’t
05-10-2012, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTT1yRNsFE&feature=player_embedded