PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool at home - Sat, 5.30pm, SS1

Pages : [1] 2

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
30-10-2013, 10:05 AM
2 defeats in our last 3 games, the big question is how we bounce back in the league.

Tough game against the in-form partnership of SAS, can we keep them quiet? Liverpool come here full of confidence and few midweek games to be exhausted on.

Last season it was 2-2 after we went 2-0 down

I predict 3-0

Ozil hattrick

http://lfctillwedie.co.uk/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/arsenal-vs-liverpool.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8861040.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/Daniel-Sturridge-Luis-Suare.jpg

http://e1.365dm.com/13/07/660x350/Giroud-celeb_2973153.jpg?20130717102529

http://www.burohappold.com/fileadmin/uploads/bh/Photos/Projects/Slideshow/Arsenal%20Emirates%20Stadium%20pitch.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
30-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Hmmm efforts like this might see you become my preferred pick for future match threads.

If Liverpool do go 3-5-2 then I don't really know what to expect from us, I can't remember us facing too many teams playing that system.

I don't think we'll lose though. A scuffed 3-2 in fact. Liverpool's performances do drop in the second half but maybe that's because they haven't often been in a losing/drawing position by then.

Marc Overmars
30-10-2013, 10:51 AM
2-2

Shaqiri Is Boss
30-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Lets twat these twats!

Ohh sorry wrong forum.

milla
30-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Lets twat these twats!

Ohh sorry wrong forum.

Twat. :coffee:

milla
30-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Szceney

Sagan
Mert
Kos
Gibbs

Ramsey
Arteta/Flamini
Ozil

Gnabry/Rosicky
Bif
Santi

That's about right I guess. :coffee:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
30-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Go hell for leather for the win and give us the confidence for the coming games!

--------------Szczesny--------------

Sagna-----Merkyl------KOS-----Gibbs

-------Arteta---------Rambo--------

Mesut.Ozil-----Rosicky--------Cazorla

-----------Olivier.Giroud-------------

adzzzbatch
30-10-2013, 05:57 PM
The big games (bar sp*rs) Dortmund, chelski we've lost and I see the same for the game Saturday evening, 0-2, bitey with the goals.

pmakgreb
30-10-2013, 07:04 PM
We will score but they will score more 2-1 or 3-2 lpool. Suarez will be too much for us.

GP
30-10-2013, 07:09 PM
3-0

Master Splinter
30-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Liverpool are generally our bitches.

They will be once more.

3-1.

When you all laugh at me for getting the result wrong when we actually lose, I will definitely weep e-tears.

Marc Overmars
30-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Liverpool are generally our bitches.

They will be once more.

3-1.

When you all laugh at me for getting the result wrong when we actually lose, I will definitely weep e-tears.

After predicting we'll fail to win any of our next 3 games, I may also start balling those e-tears should I be wrong.

fakeyank
30-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Stab Suarez and we will win or else its a loss.

Master Splinter
30-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Koscielny tends to pocket most top forwards.

We struggle against pub-teamers and athlete-ballers more than actual footballers.

So Sturridge might give us some problems.

Syn
30-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Koscielny tends to pocket most top forwards.

We struggle against pub-teamers and athlete-ballers more than actual footballers.

So Sturridge might give us some problems.

Against Suarez, it is actually Mertesacker who has been the one who deals with him. But obviously the thought of him getting the ball 30 yards from goal is worrying. Our supposedly world class player to counter that is Ozil, so instead of drifting to cover out wide and being unselfish, we need him to have a dominant performance in the tactregas mould.

Their midfield is going to be disgustingly irritating. It's quite simple; if we're fit and fresh and can zip the ball about quickly than they won't be able to live with us. If we are sluggish and waiting for little bit Ramsey second half burst, it's going to be horrific because they're just about the worst team that you could hope to do that to. We need the Napoli performance more than the Sunderland one.

Dennis Bendtner
30-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Freshness and sharpness is going to be the decider which is why it was inconvenient to have our two form players and the record signing pointlessly slugging it out with the bulldozer yesterday. If only Diaby was around to kill Liverpool again.

Penguin
30-10-2013, 10:21 PM
2-1 to us

Ralpheroo72
31-10-2013, 04:53 AM
Hard to call, they can be shit and so can we. Im looking at a 1-2 or possibly 2-3, they have two strikers in form, and our form appears to be on the wane.

AFC Leveller
31-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Tough game this one but not on the scale of City, fergie's Man u or Chelsea where we tend to be schooled and easily brushed aside. Liverpool have two strikers who can get goals from anywhere and it wont be about cutting out the supply as these two can pick it up and go on a run and score so our back 4 will be tested, esp with Flams not about.

Our problem over the last few weeks has been the lack of width, Theo gave us an outlet and a genuine goal threat and we've obviously missed him. If we play Jack or Ramsey outwide then i fear another Dortmun style game where struggle to buil momentum and ran out of ideas early on.

head says 2-2.

GP
31-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Heart says 3-0

Head says 3-0

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Obligatory prediction: 2-2. Sturridge, Gerrard; Ramsey, Giroud.

We start like a house on fire, should be 3-0 up but only convert one chance. After half time you smash us and go 2-1 up and we get a dodgy equaliser with 20 minutes left.

I can't see us not playing 3-5-2, Coutinho might make the bench but I don't think he'll be thrown straight in.

GP
31-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Obligatory prediction: 2-2. Sturridge, Gerrard; Ramsey, Giroud.

We start like a house on fire, should be 3-0 up but only convert one chance. After half time you smash us and go 2-1 up and we get a dodgy equaliser with 20 minutes left.

I can't see us not playing 3-5-2, Coutinho might make the bench but I don't think he'll be thrown straight in.

Will Kolo start?

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Will Kolo start?
That's the fear. On the right of 3 CBs. Don't change a winning team... or something like that. Though Enrique might come back in which sorta negates that whole idea.

The entire defence is dodgy though; Sakho is still settling in so communication isn't there, we're laughable at set pieces and as effective as they are going forward, you should have a few chances to get in behind the wing backs on the break.

selassie
31-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Liverpool have really impressed me this season, especially up top. This game has draw written all over it IMHO, we need the 3 points but I reckon we'll get 1.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2013, 12:54 PM
A point wouldn't be a bad result in many respects. We've been really poor recently and a point will maintain our distance from them although I know Chelsea are the real predators.....

Marc Overmars
31-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Well a point should keep us top or at the very least 2nd on GD so that's fine. Our record against the top 6 last year was poor so hopefully we can deliver some big results in these 6 pointers.

Munchies
31-10-2013, 01:07 PM
A point would be a bad result, Chelsea can go top as they're only 1 behind on GD as it stands.

Confidence in the team would go back to a high if we can get the win, and it'd help in going to Dortmund away.

LDG
31-10-2013, 01:14 PM
We need to go fast, and go hard from the off.

Syn
31-10-2013, 01:21 PM
A draw would be a bad result if we are pretending we're title challengers. An ok result in the race for the top 4. But something tells me this year the race for the title won't be too much more difficult than the race for 4th.

PGFC
31-10-2013, 01:23 PM
We need to go fast, and go hard from the off.

##

McNamara That Ghost...
31-10-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=309625.0

Arsenal fans on RAWK about this game and us in general. I do enjoy RAWK's build-ups to games with us.

milla
31-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Too long :coffee:

Syn
31-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Too long :coffee:

What?

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2013, 04:10 PM
A draw would be a bad result if we are pretending we're title challengers. An ok result in the race for the top 4. But something tells me this year the race for the title won't be too much more difficult than the race for 4th.

I think we are pretending. We will get over the COCup exit because we have all marginalised the competition but that result could have easily came in the league against them and we wouldn't have been that surprised by it which is the opinion of many on here it seems.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2013, 04:16 PM
A point would be a bad result, Chelsea can go top as they're only 1 behind on GD as it stands.

Confidence in the team would go back to a high if we can get the win, and it'd help in going to Dortmund away.

Frankly....if we get to Christmas and we are within 3 points of the top that will be a good position to be in considering the fixtures between now and then. No more bottom half cannon fodder to play week in week out.

Even if we are second on goal difference at Christmas I'll be delighted.

Syn
31-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I won't be expecting a home defeat to Chelsea in the league. There's not much difference between our first teams and with the likes of Ramsey and Giroud being mentally strong and with Ozil we can match them in a one-off game. We can challenge for the title but I think we need a win here. A draw is no good as far as I'm concerned. It's Liverpool and Henderson, Toure and Sahko not Dortmund.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2013, 04:31 PM
When teams are evenly/similarly matched, the managers tactical nous, often comes into its own......and in that regard the special child has Wenger's number.

In my view unless we improve our squad in January, we won't win the league....And that assumes we will get through November and to January there or thereabouts at the top.

Shaqiri Is Boss
31-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Aww I thought it was Friday already.

Anyway, Coutinho is fit, Enrique touch and go. Don't pretend like you don't care!

Nayan
31-10-2013, 04:52 PM
we will get found out big time here, but I'm irrationally hoping we can claw it back to 2-2

fakeyank
31-10-2013, 05:03 PM
I won't be expecting a home defeat to Chelsea in the league. There's not much difference between our first teams and with the likes of Ramsey and Giroud being mentally strong and with Ozil we can match them in a one-off game. We can challenge for the title but I think we need a win here. A draw is no good as far as I'm concerned. It's Liverpool and Henderson, Toure and Sahko not Dortmund.

They have Suarez and Sturridge though...

Munchies
31-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Anyway, Coutinho is fit, Enrique touch and go. Don't pretend like you don't care!

:ilt:

Whenever I've seen Coutinho play, he's been your best player. Was hoping he was out for this.

pmakgreb
31-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Unless im mistaken we have heard nothing official from the club re flamini which suggests to me that he may be fit for saturday. This will greatly enhance our chances.

GP
31-10-2013, 09:44 PM
He's out for 3 weeks.

pmakgreb
31-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Have the club confirmed that or is this the timeframe being touted around twitter?

Munchies
31-10-2013, 10:22 PM
He's out for 3 weeks.

Yeah, missing Liverpool,Dortmund,United

pmakgreb
31-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Source?

Munchies
31-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Source?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/439901/Arsenal-star-Mathieu-Flamini-to-miss-Chelsea-Liverpool-Dortmund-and-United-games

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Cheers Pmak....got my hopes back up for a minute there mate!

JonasTC
01-11-2013, 01:01 AM
I've seen most of Liverpools game this season, and tbh i havent been impressed. 3 first matches were 1-0 lucky wins that might aswell could've gone the other way, got dominated by southampton and couldnt win over 10 newcastle players, who had their 3rd option CB+2nd option RB in central defence. They are still trying to get used to their new system and have 2 new CB's in their back 3.

But they have Suarez back and you never know with this guy, but then again, we have Cazorla & Özil, Cazorla havent scored in awhile, time for him to do a 4-assist game or win the game for us with a shot from outside the box :D

pmakgreb
01-11-2013, 07:17 AM
Still nothing concrete. Lots of coulds and maybes in that report. I wouldnt be ssurprised if he is fit for this game or the dortmund game. I guess we will find out today at the press conference.

McNamara That Ghost...
01-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Poldi to have made a stunning recovery in training. :pray:

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-11-2013, 10:14 AM
According to your OS, Wenger says Flamini will be back for the United game.

Sorry, could be back for the United game.

McNamara That Ghost...
01-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Multiple crosses from Sagna and Gibbs it is then. :bow:

fakeyank
01-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Can someone please tell me when Pod and Wally are going to be back? We seriously need some Plan B!

Munchies
01-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Can someone please tell me when Pod and Wally are going to be back? We seriously need some Plan B!

If all goes well, Wenger said in his conference today that Flamini,Walcott,Pods,Gnabry are back for United away :good:

Master Splinter
01-11-2013, 06:38 PM
If all goes well, Wenger said in his conference today that Flamini,Walcott,Pods,Gnabry are back for United away :good:

At which point Ozil, Cazorla, Rosicky and Ramsey will pick up knocks to keep them out for 2-3 weeks. :good:

BOBN
02-11-2013, 02:37 AM

Coutinho will be on the bench. Rodgers knows damn well not to effectively play 5-2-3 against this Arsenal midfield. You'd get fondled, bummed then jizzed on :wave:

Injury Time
02-11-2013, 07:33 AM
We'll try to be cagey in the first half which never goes well, 0-2 half time. We'll watch Ozil couple nice passes Giroud will break out the anguish face, we'll lose concentration 0-3 get hit in the break just to prove Hansen right. final score 0-3 Saurez 2, some pub team scramble for the other.
I'm going to this :scarf:

Munchies
02-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Wheelchair has been ruled out of the game, ankle injury. (goal.com)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrJC1WJZn8k

milla
02-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Wheelchair has been ruled out of the game, ankle injury. (goal.com)

Szceney

Sagan
Mert
Kos
Gibbs

Ramsey
Arteta
Ozil

Rosicky
Bif
Santi

Bench of Fabianski, Vermaelan, Monreal, Miyachi, Bendtner, Gnabry? Frimpong? Eisfield? Olson? Suddenly we are short of players again. :banghead:

It is unacceptable for us to lose players on training ground IMO, need to revamp our fitness training and personnel. :coffee:

pmakgreb
02-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Have we evet not been top of the premiership injury list. Always 6 or 7 first teamers out. It cant just be coincidence.

pmakgreb
02-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Its important we dont make same mistake we did v dortmund. If its 1-1 after 75 mins make sure we dont lose the game. Liverpool have the players to punish us if we commit too many players forward.

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Coutinho will be on the bench. Rodgers knows damn well not to effectively play 5-2-3 against this Arsenal midfield. You'd get fondled, bummed then jizzed on :wave:

I think we'd change back to a 433 if we had Coutinho. But then I wouldn't have said we'd go 3-5-2 without him, so who knows.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 12:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYENctJIEAA6D5w.jpg:large

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
02-11-2013, 02:06 PM
As anyone knows the strength of the 352 or 523..... is the wing backs and the entire system is made or broken with the effectiveness of them. I think it's Cisshoko and Johnson playing there who are both good players but the role is very demanding. Very possible to get caught well out of position.

When Liverpool are defending it may be tempting to go through the middle which may well suit us and when Liverpool are attacking it may be logical to hit them on the counter up the flanks where they could be exposed.

Rogers will be willing to change formation mid game if he feels we are getting too much joy though.

We should be looking to really punish any indecision/hesitation on their part at the back about when to come and go or when to push up and drop back.

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-11-2013, 02:25 PM
As anyone knows the strength of the 352 or 523..... is the wing backs and the entire system is made or broken with the effectiveness of them. I think it's Cisshoko and Johnson playing there who are both good players but the role is very demanding. Very possible to get caught well out of position.

When Liverpool are defending it may be tempting to go through the middle which may well suit us and when Liverpool are attacking it may be logical to hit them on the counter up the flanks where they could be exposed.

Rogers will be willing to change formation mid game if he feels we are getting too much joy though.

We should be looking to really punish any indecision/hesitation on their part at the back about when to come and go or when to push up and drop back.

You will have no problem finding space in behind, should we play that way and most markedly if you quickly win back possession in our half.

I have read that we should do exactly the same though. target your full backs, especially down your right where the majority of your flank play goes down and something we have tried in the past with Suarez pulling wide when we defend.

We're both going to react the same if the middle becomes congested; send the full backs forward which in turn opens the gaps in behind which means we're both going to guard against the counter. It will be interesting in the middle though, seeing whether Lucas breaks up your play better than Arteta would do [I think he would], the trade off between the two Kenyans in Ramsey and Henderson... and then of course the two the two undoubtedly-world-class players we have in Suarez and Ozil.

Bumble
02-11-2013, 02:39 PM
It is acceptable on this board to sing f*** off mourinho

GP
02-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Fuck, shit, cunt, you can say almost anything here.

Not the N word, though.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Want a win but just don't lose it.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Any sort of win would be great going into the next few games.

Even though they'll all be shattered with having to play so many games due to half the squad being in hospital, the momentum and adrenalin should get them through.

Injuries may be the number one problem at the club, but confidence can be the number one component in getting results.

Yes, I have copyrighted the insightful sentence above.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 03:12 PM
A scuffed winner in the 92nd minute would do me fine.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 03:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYE8ylMCUAAMO6z.jpg:large

Nanananan Girouuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
02-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Classy.

GP
02-11-2013, 04:22 PM
He sure is

:loveblush:

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Mignolet, Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Sturridge
Subs: Jones, Coutinho, Moses, Kelly, Allen, Agger, Sterling

Ah crap.

Penguin
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Something wrong with that line up? :unsure:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Flanagan in for Johnson probably.

Or Kolo.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Happy Moses isn't playing. He's the sort of tank who'll save his one good performance a month for us.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Unsurprisingly:

Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud

Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Jenkinson, Hayden, Akpom, Bendtner

Wilshere officially re-dead :rose:.

Chuba :bow:.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Wheelchair is crocked by the looks of it.

milla
02-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Wheelchair is crocked by the looks of it.

Done for the season IMO. :coffee:

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Horrific looking bench.

Fucking injuries.

First 11 need to play little bit well.

milla
02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Horrific looking bench.

Fucking injuries.

First 11 need to play little bit well.

We seriously need Walnutt, Ox and Pod back asap. Whats up with Gnabry and Miyaichi? :coffee:

Penguin
02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
At least Ryo got dropped from the bench this time

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Which moron pundit will be the first to point out Arsenal's lack of depth, overlooking the fact that we have 8 players out?

I predict all of them.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 04:47 PM
A surprise in the Liverpool side as Jon Flanagan starts in place of Glen Johnson. For Arsenal, Tomas Rosicky starts.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud. Subs: Vermaelen, Monreal, Fabianski, Bendtner, Jenkinson, Akpom, Hayden.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Flanagan, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Cissokho, Sturridge, Suarez. Subs: Brad Jones, Agger, Coutinho, Moses, Allen, Sterling, Kelly.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 04:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYFKmqUCMAEh7EO.jpg:large

Giroud has arrived

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYFJ7TwCIAA8U32.jpg:large

250 games for Sagan

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Better Akpom than Bendtner.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Sagan :bow:.

Bumble
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM
That is one awful bench. Three defenders two untried youngsters and a fat bloke no one likes. We can't afford to be chasing the game and unless we are winning or there are injuries we wont make a substitution as there will be no point.

No width on either side......should be cracking game!!!!

Munchies
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM

His wife :bow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFj8Nh-CEAE1j9H.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BD9VVRXCEAA8s4N.jpg

KSE Comedy Club
02-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Wheres gnabry?

Don't tell me he's injured after signing a new deal :rolleyes:

PGFC
02-11-2013, 04:57 PM
He has a little bit ankle injury, 2-3 weeks

Munchies
02-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Wheres gnabry?

He celebrated his pay rise with the night out on the piss.

Back for United though

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Wheres gnabry?

He was injured midweek, that's why he missed the Chelsea COC tie. Ryo probably picked up a knock too, considering he's not even on the bench. It's beyond a farce really. The Ozil money should have gone on horse placenta.

BOBN
02-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Coutinho on the bench. Yep, hes scared.

Penguin
The only real surprise is that Rosicky has lasted this long without getting an injury. Cue a crunching tackle from Lucas and 8 months out.

Munchies
Sky Sports 1 stream for build up:
http://www.btsportshd.com/skysports1.php

HD Stream should be up in the next half hour

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:05 PM
The only real surprise is that Rosicky has lasted this long without getting an injury. Cue a crunching tackle from Lucas and 8 months out.

He was injured on international duty a little while ago when he missed a few games.

milla
02-11-2013, 05:05 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFj8Nh-CEAE1j9H.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BD9VVRXCEAA8s4N.jpg

hm..is it his money or the big black cock? :coffee:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:06 PM

Well, she's no Sagan.

Or Giroud.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Little bit nervous.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:07 PM
hm..is it his money or the big black cock? :coffee:

What do you think ? She can always use a dildo :whistle:

Penguin
02-11-2013, 05:07 PM
He was injured on international duty a little while ago when he missed a few games.

That wasn't long term though. He's usually out for months at a time.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:08 PM
What I get from Jamie and Smudger: Arsenal's prospects, not so convincing. Liverpool - future is bright.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Why would anyone want to go stand in the Sky Sports studio to watch the game ?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:10 PM
David Jones is incredibly smug for a Sunderland fan.

McNamara That Ghost...

Depends what weapons they came in with.

Munchies
HD Stream is up:
http://popstreams.eu/stream3.html

milla
02-11-2013, 05:11 PM
What do you think ? She can always use a dildo :whistle:

To be fair she has two kids with him, definitely not dildo. :gp:

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 05:11 PM

I was actually offered tickets to SNF. Sky customers can apply and get them for free online but I couldn't be fucked to go.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:14 PM

Didn't know that

:lol:

Munchies
I was actually offered tickets to SNF. Sky customers can apply and get them for free online but I couldn't be fucked to go.

Yeah seems pointless really, go to the pub or watch it at home I guess

McNamara That Ghost...
Little knock on Wheelchair's ankle says Wenget.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:17 PM
This yank is getting a hard-on over RVC

milla
02-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Tis is scary.. :(

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Tis is scary.. :(

Yup, haven't been as nervous since the Spud game

Penguin
02-11-2013, 05:20 PM
I was more nervous against Spurs, Napoli and Dortmund. Not sure why cause Liverpool are better than the first two IMO.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Suarez, 19 goals in his last 21 premierleague games

Must Get.

milla
02-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Watching Redknapp on Sky doesn't make it any easier. I wonder who is going to score first, Suarez, Sturiddge or Gerrard? :coffee:

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Come on you Gunners!!

Penguin
02-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Watching Redknapp on Sky doesn't make it any easier. I wonder who is going to score first, Suarez, Sturiddge or Gerrard? :coffee:

He's one of the most irritating pundits of all time :rolleyes:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Hoping for another Stevie Me assist for us.

Munchies
Teams coming out !

COYG!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Gunnersauras :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Alan Parry commentating. Ah Crap.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Jon Champion on this one

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Premier League music. :bow:

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Stewart Robson also

FFS

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Jon Champion on this one

And Stewart Robson.

What have we done to deserve this?

GP
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
COME ON YOU FUCKING GUNNERS!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Sagan leaving one on Sakho. :bow:

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:32 PM
And Stewart Robson.

What have we done to deserve this?

:(

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Mignolet. :haha:

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Ramsey laying out Sakho

Master Splinter
Arteta :bow:.

McNamara That Ghost...
Good effort from Rosicky, Mignolet just saves.

Munchies
oooooooo good play

GP
02-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Good play there.

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey putting his head in where it hurts. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
Sturridge. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:37 PM
What's Mignolet doing?

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Mignolet again :lol:

GP
MignoLOL

Master Splinter
Mignolet :haha:.

Good pressure from Bif.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Cazorla. :doh:

What the hell Sagna?

Henderson. :haha:

Penguin
Ramsey wtf :doh:

Master Splinter
Henderson :haha:.

Cazorla :doh:.

Munchies
Arteta too slow there

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Need to play it faster , they're getting behind the ball fairly quick

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Kos. :bow:

Penguin
02-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Kos murders Suarez :lol:

Penguin
Chesney taking no chances

Keep doing that please

McNamara That Ghost...
Well done Arteta.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Pub team passage of play.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:47 PM
BFG tekkers past Suarez. :haha:

Penguin
02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Poor from Gibbs

Merts :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
CAZORLA!!!!!

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:49 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS

Master Splinter
Cazorla!!!!!!!

Penguin
CAZROLAAAA!

Penguin
YESSS

GP
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Penguin
02-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Brilliant ball from Sagna. Cazorla's first header was almost perfect too

GP
02-11-2013, 05:50 PM
OHHHH SANTI CAZORLA!

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Giroud nutmegs himself!

Effort from Cazorla, true Hollywood effort from Mignolet.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:54 PM
They keep saying Liverpool were on top.

On top of what?

It was a fairly mundane game up until the goal.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Robson saying Giroud going down easily !!!

WTF you CUNT

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Sagna takes one for the team there, yellow.

Munchies
Sagna :haha:

Master Splinter

Master Splinter
Robson saying Giroud going down easily !!!

WTF you CUNT

He's a parody of himself.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Ches saves from Kolo! Offside but he didn't know that.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Szczesny :bow:.

Even if it was offside.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Ramsey first time shot, Mignolet claws it out!

McNamara That Ghost...
Cissokho booked. And so it begins!

Munchies
Sagna is on fire !

GP
02-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Robson has 2 metric tons of sand in his vagina.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Özil. :cloud9:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Sturridge runs, shite shot.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Robson going off on Arteta as a CDM

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:02 PM
What the hell Ramsey? :wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Sturridge offside. Phew.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Cissokho. :lol:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Robson going off on Arteta as a CDM

Arteta and Rosicky have been our best players so far.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Sturridge beats Koscielny but runs it out. :lol:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
What a dive.

Newguy
02-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Bit embarrassing for kos then

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Ramsey wins it but nobody else backs him up. Weird.

Globalgunner
02-11-2013, 06:11 PM
We need to score again before HT

Newguy
02-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Is it me is Giroud looking a bit jaded? We desperately need another striker or for Theo and Podolski to get fit

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Belete Eshetea: Joy to watch Arsenal with the ball, but without the ball they look very ordinary!

Hansen has learned how to tweet.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Cazorla shoots, not far wide.

Master Splinter
Lovely play again.

Munchies
Hansen has learned how to tweet.

Who is this clown ?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool, HT. :bow:

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Good half. Just need to take our next chance, because the threat of one piece of Suarez magic/hustle or a silly mistake is always there.

Master Splinter
02-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Who is this clown ?

Bitter, deeply depressed, mind-numbing Scottish cretin.

Xhaka Can’t
02-11-2013, 06:20 PM

Turkey baster :good:

Globalgunner
02-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool, HT. :bow:

We need to improve 2nd half. You know Suarez, Sturridge or Stevie-Me will attempt a full dramatis dive in our box before the game is over, and the ref will of course fall for it. Sure as sunrise.

Özim
02-11-2013, 06:21 PM
1-0 HT good stuff, winning a really important game for us!

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:24 PM
This stream is showing a porno at HT

:haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:24 PM
We need to improve 2nd half. You know Suarez, Sturridge or Stevie-Me will attempt a full dramatis dive in our box before the game is over, and the ref will of course fall for it. Sure as sunrise.

Hopefully we get a little bit better on the counters, which will surely open up with Ramsey going mental.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Good half.

Lovely goal from Cazorla, that was a lot harder than it looked because it could easily have been ballooned over.

Arteta has been very good and the midfield in general has played some nice stuff. My only little annoyance is that Giroud wins everything and chases every ball down, but the tiki taka brigade never seem to bust a gut to give him an option, how many times have we flooded the box? We really need some runners out there because Liverpool are ripe for the taking.

We've had a few warning signs though - I'm not comfortable with this high line we're holding, they've had a run at our defence a few times but thankfully nothing happened.

Come on Arsenal, don't do anything silly. :pray:

GP
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
My stream appears to be porn now

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM

:haha:

Likewise, with the pundits talking behind it hahahaha

Globalgunner
02-11-2013, 06:27 PM

Just go with it

GP
02-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Just go with it

Oh I have been

GP
02-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Should I post up some screenshots?

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:30 PM
LOL

It switched to gay porn hahahahaha

This site hasn't been like this before, has it been hacked or something ?

GP
It's now gay porn :haha:

GP
Correction, bi-sexual porn!

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Cissokho off, Coutinho on. Hmmm.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Games back up :haha:

COYG

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
I think Liverpool are little bit going for it.

Marc Overmars
02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Come on Arsenal!!

:pray:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Kolo can still move.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:35 PM
What the hell? Suarez nearly in, we just get back in time to put him off.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Shit that was close !

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Henderson brings it down blazes over. Not exactly great stuff lads.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Shut the fuck up Robson, if Kosc went after Suarez, there'd be no one in the middle ffs

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Suarez has impressively recovered from the deadly blow to his knee.

GP
02-11-2013, 06:38 PM

HE used to be a racist cannibal... until he took an arrow to the knee.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Terrible from Ramsey there. Nothing comes of it though.

Globalgunner
02-11-2013, 06:39 PM

You noticed too. Soon as the pass was on he was moving like a bloody Ferrari

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:41 PM
What a miss from Bif! Kolo played him in.

GP
LMAO jokes about Wenger not seeing things. I forgot it was still 1997

Munchies
Arghghghghgg

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Hit it Ramsey!

Master Splinter
FFS.

Özim
FFS Giroud missed a sitter!

Newguy
02-11-2013, 06:43 PM
lets hope that doesnt come back to haunt us

Munchies
Should of hit the target, Agent Kolo with a nice backpass ala Gerrard

McNamara That Ghost...
Giroud in just stabs at it with his toe, Mignolet saves.

Munchies
02-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Cmon :doh:

BOBN
This giroud

Özim
Cazorla great pass, Giroud screws it up again!

Globalgunner
Crap Ramsey is starting to rear its ugly head again. We should be light years ahead in this game

McNamara That Ghost...
Özil. :lol:

Master Splinter
This is like the Spuds game where we had a shitload of chances to kill them on the break.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-11-2013, 06:45 PM
RAMSEY!!! WHAT A GOAL!!!!

Munchies
RAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shaqiri Is Boss
Oh well.

Master Splinter
Ramsey!!!!!