PDA

View Full Version : Chelscums v/s Arsenal, 22nd March, 1245 KO

Pages : [1] 2

fakeyank
16-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Massive Massive game!

Cunts dont have Ramires or Willian. Cant lose this! Is Mou off from the sidelines?

Marc Overmars
16-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Another BT Sport away day against a rival. :sick:

2-1. Sadly.

GP
16-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Man up.

0-2

Munchies
16-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Just can't see us winning.

3-1

LDG
16-03-2014, 06:36 PM
0-1

Giroud.

Ollie the Optimist
16-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Arsene's 1000th game in charge of us. No better way to celebrate then by beating Mourinho

McNamara That Ghost...
16-03-2014, 07:01 PM
An awful 0-0.

Master Splinter
16-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Time for Sanogo to confuse them. Gnabbers on the left. Oxlade on the right. No fucking around.

0-5.

Ernesto
16-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Is Ramsey back for this one?

selassie
16-03-2014, 08:59 PM
I think we'll lose this 1-0.

Thierrymon
16-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Do they have champions league this week? That could be to our advantage.

We do have a terrible record against mourinho though.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-03-2014, 10:02 PM
They play Galatasaray on Tuesday at home. Shouldn't really be too much of an issue for them, tiredness wasn't really in much evidence for the Spuds today.

Munchies
16-03-2014, 11:58 PM
^ Long term injuries in the Galatasaray game it is then :pray:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-03-2014, 12:37 AM
0-3

Ozil hattrick

Munchies
17-03-2014, 12:51 AM
0-3

Ozil hattrick

Why not :yippee:

Same team as the Spuds game for this one I guess.

Bumble
17-03-2014, 07:24 AM
A week off. But first goal is key, we score and I think we have enough to hold on. They score first and I can't see us breaking them down.

Be nice to see Giroud score to prove he isn't hopeless. And be nice to see Terry sprawled out on the floor as the ox races past him and scores.

AFC Leveller
17-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Chelsea are nowhere near City or even Liverpool quality and they are beatable. Their defense isnt as good as it was and they dont have a stiker. Hazard or a set piece are their best chance of a goal and we need to be tight, esp on crosses.

Same team as yesterday but no Arteta please, really poor against the big sides. Flamster, Ox and Cathoorla.

1-2, come on BOYs! AW's 1000 game in charge, and a what better then to celebrate it by beating Maureen at his own backyard.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 12:10 PM
AW's 1000 game in charge, and a what better then to celebrate it by beating Maureen at his own backyard.

Got to be.

Why is nobody saying "Thanks Arsenal, Thanks Liverpool!"?

Don't they claim they want a close and exciting finish? And yet both teams are dismissed as real challengers. Based on what? The fact we'll eventually collapse? How many games are left now? Still no collapse. If we win this then the title goes up in the air again. If Liverpool beat the gypos then up it goes again.

Four teams in this - we're one of them. After that performance by Kos and Merts yesterday we have something really solid to build a performance on if our midfield decides to wake up for the run in. We're just as dangerous as any of the top four. Of course we can win this match and of course we can win the whole thing.

Özim
17-03-2014, 01:05 PM
IMO Liverpool are the team to watch, they're in great form, have all the momentum and have a devastating attack capable of scoring against anyone. We're obviously in there with a chance but I don't personally think our form is good enough, we are winning games but without being in really great form, think we also lack the firepower to hurt the top teams.

On the face of it, it looks like we'll end up 4th again.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 01:43 PM
we are winning games but without being in really great form

This is what makes us dangerous. Maybe we'll coast in 4th without hitting top form. But we have that extra gear if we decide to use it. I don't think any of the others do, except perhaps the chavs. The others are flat out already.

Marc Overmars
17-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Not sure about having another gear, I mean we're certainly capable of stringing some great passages of play together, but in terms of being relentless in doing so over 90 mins I'm not sure. We've been winning games like yesterday for a long time now, that's just what we're built to do and if we somehow win the league that's how we're going to do it.

GP
17-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Dunno man, we've still got Kimpossible to come in...

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 01:57 PM
The extra gear is really down to Wenger's tactics. I think we have been way too negative and conservative of late. We can take a few more risks and be a bit more ambitious without opening ourselves up. I still think there's no better counter-attacking side than us when we decide to inject a bit of pace and dispense with that tap, tap, tap, no you shoot, no I couldn't possibly, bullshit. Chances are we're 4th now at worst. So why not go for it in the last few games? If we don't put pressure on the gypo and chav defences and instead sit back and let players like Silva and Hazard have time and space then we're fucked anyway. So go for it, take a couple of hits and see if we can dish out as good as we're getting. Might grab a higher spot than 4th as a result but probably won't drop lower than that even if it goes tits up.

Bumble
17-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Liverpool are the team on form but they do have an ability to get a really bad result along the line plus have chavs and city at home to play. what we have shown the end of last season and this is that we can win by only scoring once. which is very important as only results matter now. we havent played well this year yet we are still in with a shout. And i do think the next two games against Chelsea and City (i think swansea is in between though) are key. win them win the league lose them and we will finish 4th and while United (hahahahahahaha) are still in the CL that wont be certain a CL place next year. Perhaps finishing 4th within 5 points of top and the FA Cup wont be a bad season.

selassie
17-03-2014, 02:06 PM
The extra gear is really down to Wenger's tactics. I think we have been way too negative and conservative of late. We can take a few more risks and be a bit more ambitious without opening ourselves up. I still think there's no better counter-attacking side than us when we decide to inject a bit of pace and dispense with that tap, tap, tap, no you shoot, no I couldn't possibly, bullshit. Chances are we're 4th now at worst. So why not go for it in the last few games? If we don't put pressure on the gypo and chav defences and instead sit back and let players like Silva and Hazard have time and space then we're fucked anyway. So go for it, take a couple of hits and see if we can dish out as good as we're getting. Might grab a higher spot than 4th as a result but probably won't drop lower than that even if it goes tits up.

I personally don't believe we have enough fit runners in the team to play a more open/expansive style.

Of course OX and Pods can definitely counter, as can Cazorla and Rosicky...but I think we really are missing Theo, Ozil and Ramsey to counter to the best of our abilities.

Right now I do actually think this team best form of attack is the solid defensive foundation.

We need to be careful playing too open because we are not blessed with pace across Central Midfield or the back for that matter. In theremaining big games if we play too open, Chelsea and City will tear us to shreads IMHO. I think Everton would too.

GP
17-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Ramsey was the key.

JonasTC
17-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I wish we would start Ox and Gnabry on the wings, they're the only players we have who try to run at their opponents (and have the speed to do smth) and pls put Arteta on the bench, he's good enough to control midfield against lesser teams, but against the big teams we get overrun so easily when he's starting. For the lolz put Sanogo in and see if he does a Liverpool/Bayern game again, atleast he'll probably punch racist cunt in the face with those wavy arms and then put Giroud in later.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Bendtner's a mega tosser isn't he? When he should be trying to hit the heights of his game as a viable backup to Giroud instead he's pissed and rubbing himself off on taxi drivers. We were cursed when that cunt signed. Player with the worst attitude ever? Can't think of anyone worse.

AFC Leveller
17-03-2014, 03:07 PM
i agree with Quinn about us playing too negative lately. The contrast between us and Liverpool yesterday was huge. They went 1-0 and kept attacking man ure and eventually got a couple more and ran out confortable winners in the end. Us, However, we sat back in the 2nd half and kept giving the ball away to them everytime had to dig really deep to secure the win. We could and should have added goals and really put the to the sword.

JonasTC
17-03-2014, 03:35 PM
i agree with Quinn about us playing too negative lately. The contrast between us and Liverpool yesterday was huge. They went 1-0 and kept attacking man ure and eventually got a couple more and ran out confortable winners in the end. Us, However, we sat back in the 2nd half and kept giving the ball away to them everytime had to dig really deep to secure the win. We could and should have added goals and really put the to the sword.

Try taking Sturridge, Suarez and Gerrard away from that team and see how well they would be attacking :)

AFC Leveller
17-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Try taking Sturridge, Suarez and Gerrard away from that team and see how well they would be attacking :)

Injuries have it us hard im not gonna lie but even with Ramsey and Theo in the side we werent really threashing teams or even winning by big margins. This team is about solid defense and a couple of goals in a short space of time to kill the game.

JonasTC
17-03-2014, 03:53 PM
I think Walcott, Ramsey and Özil have played less than 10 games together this season? Im just saying if similiar had happend to Liverpool and those 3 i mentioned before had played less than 10 games together, im not sure we would have seen them in top4 this season.

We might not have been trashing teams, but we were still #1 until both Ramsey and Walcott died and now we're going into a tough run with more impact players dead :s

Özim
17-03-2014, 03:56 PM
This is what makes us dangerous. Maybe we'll coast in 4th without hitting top form. But we have that extra gear if we decide to use it. I don't think any of the others do, except perhaps the chavs. The others are flat out already.

I'm not sure it's a choice, for is something that manifests itself from the confidence of getting big wins, lots of goals and wins against top sides, Liverpool are flying due to their results and the fact they are spanking a number of sides.

We're struggling to get goals, beating a top side would help confidence but our results in the last month and a half haven't been that good overall and thus we're not full of confidence going into those games.

fakeyank
17-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Honest question... how many here think we will win this game? And why?

Here is where I think our strengths are: Defense and a little momentum
Here is where I think Chavs strengths are: Hazard and Mou

Looking at the comparison, I give the Mou factor higher points and think will triumph in the end unfortunately. Wenger really needs to fire up the boys.

GP
17-03-2014, 04:01 PM

I do. Because I'm an arsenal fan.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 04:17 PM

Here is where I think our strengths are: Defense and a little momentum
Here is where I think Chavs strengths are: Hazard and Mou

Looking at the comparison, I give the Mou factor higher points and think will triumph in the end unfortunately. Wenger really needs to fire up the boys.

Because all the pressure is on the chavs and none of it is on us. We do a lot better when the pressure if off. But sprinkle in a little pressure and we fold, though not as badly this season. Also we have just as many good players as they have, I rate us stronger in defence than they are even though the stats tell a different story. We blew a lot of goals away in two games against teams with top strikers and it skewed the stats. The chavs don't have top strikers. This will more likely be a game of attrition and we have a 50/50 shot on that basis.

Of course, as always, the ref will be the biggest factor. Get a decent, competent ref (are there any?) and we can give it a go. Get an arsehole who is too weak to ignore the crowd and the Oscars and Hazards with their filthy diving could decide the game.

GP
17-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Because all the pressure is on the chavs and none of it is on us. We do a lot better when the pressure if off. But sprinkle in a little pressure and we fold, though not as badly this season. Also we have just as many good players as they have, I rate us stronger in defence than they are even though the stats tell a different story. We blew a lot of goals away in two games against teams with top strikers and it skewed the stats. The chavs don't have top strikers. This will more likely be a game of attrition and we have a 50/50 shot on that basis.

Of course, as always, the ref will be the biggest factor. Get a decent, competent ref (are there any?) and we can give it a go. Get an arsehole who is too weak to ignore the crowd and the Oscars and Hazards with their filthy diving could decide the game.

Mike Dean is in charge of this one.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Mike Dean is in charge of this one.

Sick joke. Uncalled for.

LDG
17-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Michael Oliver would be my choice. About the only decent ref I've seen this year.

If it really is Mike Dean, we might as well not bother turning up.

Letters
17-03-2014, 04:38 PM
I do. Because I'm an arsenal fan.
Being an Arsenal fan means I hope we'll win, it doesn't mean I think we will.

LDG
17-03-2014, 04:42 PM

Yeah, whatever Hornby.

Letters
17-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Right! That's it!

No more sharing of my prawn sandwiches with you :sulk:

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Right! That's it!

No more sharing of my prawn sandwiches with you :sulk:

Letting him look up at you eating prawn sandwiches is not sharing, in the strictest sense.

Xhaka Can’t
17-03-2014, 07:27 PM

You just think whatever your missus tells you to think.

Which probably explains the recent and unexpected improvement in your posts.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Btw, can I be an admin?

fakeyank
17-03-2014, 08:01 PM
No

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 08:05 PM
No

You're the first one banned when I get the job.

Niall_Quinn
17-03-2014, 08:15 PM
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/qwerty12343/top-4_zpsf5403506.png

Chav game is the biggest of the season looking at these fixtures. I really don't see how our schedule is any more difficult than the other three. I;d say easier, especially the last few games. Beat the chavs and we can win this.

Munchies
17-03-2014, 10:11 PM
Apart from Hazard, who's their main threat?

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
17-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Liverpool's attack is impressive but Sterling isn't anything we don't have in abundance in our ranks. Unfortunately we have nothing like Suarez or even Sturridge.....ironically both players we could have had, in our ranks, which is probably why there's no point getting our hopes up about the league.

The chavs are well able to bore their way to a 1 nil win against us...... I'm just hoping the tide turns sooner rather than later. Their backline is statistically better than ours and as much as I hate to credit them, they've been impressive.

This is not a game for Sanogo or the Danish Doughnut. I'll probably name about 15 players who are injured that I didn't realise were but here it goes.....

---------------Sneezy---------------

Sagna-----Merkyl------KOS-----Gibbs

--------Arteta--------Rosicky---------

Gnabry----------OxO-----------Cazorla

------------Olivier Giroud--------------

The Emirates Gallactico
18-03-2014, 01:44 AM
This is going to be Wenger's 1000th game in charge for us. Whatever you think of the man, you have to respect his acheivements and his impact not only at the club but on English football. In this day and age of managers barely lasting for more than a couple of seasons, it's a feat that may take many years before replicating again.

How fantastic would it be if he could celebrate this by rubbing one in that cock Mourinho's face by simultaneously ending his no losses and the Bridge record and derailing their title bid. I expect nothing but 100% from all the players as a result.

Ches

Sagna
Merts
Kos
Gibbs

Arteta
Ramsey (should be back, no?)
Carzola

Ox
Rosicky
Giroud

Subs: Fabianski, Vermelean, Monreal, Flamini, Podolski, Gnabry, Sanago

AFC Leveller
18-03-2014, 08:20 AM
What's AW's record during his 999 games? win percentage, number of losses etc.

Xhaka Can’t
18-03-2014, 08:27 AM
I think he's lost all of them.

Xhaka Can’t
18-03-2014, 08:28 AM
What's AW's record during his 999 games? win percentage, number of losses etc.

P-999
W-572
D-235
L-192
Win Ratio: 57.2%

AFC Leveller
18-03-2014, 09:17 AM
P-999
W-572
D-235
L-192
Win Ratio: 57.2%

Thanks. Thats decent going.

Niall_Quinn
18-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Tie it in with a net transfer spend of £7.36 and it's spectacular. Imagine what the record would be if he had £376billion to spend every 15 mins, like Maureen.

fakeyank
18-03-2014, 03:05 PM
This is going to be Wenger's 1000th game in charge for us. Whatever you think of the man, you have to respect his acheivements and his impact not only at the club but on English football. In this day and age of managers barely lasting for more than a couple of seasons, it's a feat that may take many years before replicating again.

How fantastic would it be if he could celebrate this by rubbing one in that cock Mourinho's face by simultaneously ending his no losses and the Bridge record and derailing their title bid. I expect nothing but 100% from all the players as a result.

Ches

Sagna
Merts
Kos
Gibbs

Arteta
Ramsey (should be back, no?)
Carzola

Ox
Rosicky
Giroud

Subs: Fabianski, Vermelean, Monreal, Flamini, Podolski, Gnabry, Sanago

:gp:

Dont think Ramsey has a return date. I believe winter blockbuster signing Kallstrom will be available though. I also dont want Arteta starting but we dont have much choice, do we... I can see Flamini and Arteta both starting to have a physical presence against Matic.

Ollie the Optimist
18-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Michael Oliver would be my choice. About the only decent ref I've seen this year.

If it really is Mike Dean, we might as well not bother turning up.

its Andre Marriner. he's given some very dodgy decisions for chelsea this season, the dive for the last minute penalty v west broom for one, but otherwise i don't think we have many problems with him. could be wrong

also for me, Clattenberg is the best ref in the league. doesn't often get much wrong

Niall_Quinn
18-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Marriner will do. He'll probably fuck up but he won't do it deliberately.

KSE Comedy Club
19-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Oh god I really hope we beat those chav cunts :pray:

The Emirates Gallactico
19-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Quite happy with Andre Marriner - he's usually fair and reasonable. However he does have a tendancy to be weak enough to be swayed by the crowd. Best thing to do is score an early goal to shut them up.

I agree with you LDG that Michael Oliver is a good ref, however he seems to be a bad luck charm for us this season. We had him for both the Man Utd and Liverpool losses. :( Mind you, still would take him any day over the likes of Lee Mason, Phil Dowd and Mike Dean.

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2014, 01:22 AM
We got lucky with the ref. Now there's at least a chance to do the business on a level field, or as level as it can be when you have a scumbag Russian gangster chucking cash.

AFC Leveller
19-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Clanetburg is one of the best i think and seems to hate cunts like Chelsea and Man ure. Mariner did give Chelsea a non pel earlier in the season but in general he's not as corrupt as Down or Dean.

Bumble
19-03-2014, 01:51 PM
pity the chavs didnt have to exert too much energy getting through last night. i wonder if mourinho will actually try to win the game this time round, as last time he just played for the draw. we score first i think we will win, if we have to chase the game we will lose.... so basically first goal wins it.

AFC Leveller
19-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Chelsea have drawn their away games against the top teams and won all thei home games.

Doesnt matter though because i feel we can beat them.

Özil's Panoramic View
19-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Game will be won or lost based on Wenger's tactics.

Any hint of timid, negative football and Hazard will have a field day picking us off.

Meanwhile, we go out there and play brisk, fluent, enterprising football and we should finally stake that cretinous vampire Maureen, along with his vile blood sucking legion.

#COYG :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
19-03-2014, 02:35 PM

Any hint of timid, negative football and Hazard will have a field day picking us off.

Meanwhile, we go out there and play brisk, fluent, enterprising football and we should finally stake that cretinous vampire Maureen, along with his vile blood sucking legion.

Yep, please, please no more of this cup final 2005 bullshit. Let's go and play at least.

fakeyank
19-03-2014, 06:05 PM

We need to put pressure so that Hazard doesnt get to run at our defenders often. If we let them come at us, I can see a couple of pels going their way.

fakeyank
19-03-2014, 07:38 PM
url]http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26655587[/url]

Not sure what this means... is he banned for our game?

Xhaka Can’t
19-03-2014, 07:56 PM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26655587

No.

Ollie the Optimist
19-03-2014, 08:05 PM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26655587

it just means he is a cunt

Munchies
20-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Hazard after the Gala game:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/19/article-2584151-1C65AAC800000578-31_634x367.jpg

You know what to do Flamini, the wound won't clear up by saturday

Injury Time
20-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Hazard after the Gala game:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/19/article-2584151-1C65AAC800000578-31_634x367.jpg

You know what to do Flamini, the wound won't clear up by saturday
If that was one of ours they'd probably end up with an amputation...

JonasTC
20-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Sooo Mourinho got send off (without a red?) and now the FA "charges" him, so he can still be coaching in their most important game and be out in the shit ones...? FA :doh:

AFC Leveller
20-03-2014, 08:23 AM
I think they'll really miss City of God as he usualy plays well against us.

Maestro
21-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Fuck Moaninho and any fan of his, fuck them all.

We simply must win tomorrow! Not for the league or silverware but for club pride and to defeat a true enemy of Arsenal and football.

Maestro
21-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Late fitness test for Rosicky

Maestro
21-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Game of the season says Wenger, and he will keep any opinions on Moaninho to himself. Utter class Wenget.

Let's do this!

selassie
21-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Game of the season says Wenger, and he will keep any opinions on Moaninho to himself. Utter class Wenget.

Let's do this!

I think anything other than 3 points and our outside chances of the title will be over.

Tomorrow's game is huge.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-03-2014, 01:07 PM
A draw is ok, keeps us on the fringes of it but still very realistic, so long as we beat Swansea and Man City.

Munchies
21-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Early kick off though, we've never turned up before.

Munchies
21-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Training:
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/1000x744/mar_14/zp_480032771_SM_9398_50_27D591_5038.jpg

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/1000x689/mar_14/zp_480032771_SM_6885_0E_27D571_325.jpg

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140321/arsenal-train-ahead-of-chelsea-match

The Emirates Gallactico
21-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Draw is perfectly fine. Keeps us only 1 point behind (assuming we win our game in hand) Chelsea and possibly 2 behind Liverpool (assuming they win). Plenty of games left to go.

In fact, there's probably more pressure on Mourinho. Anything less than a win for them should result in them losing their top place.

Japan Shaking All Over
21-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Things are building up for a cracker.....need Kos and Merts to be massive.....if only Wenger can finally get one over JM

The Emirates Gallactico
21-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Kallstrom :bow::bow:

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/932x1000/mar_14/zp_480032771_SM_9308_10_27D589_1162.jpg

Who's the guy in the background. :unsure:

Niall_Quinn
21-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Please, please, please don't let the ref ruin this. Just give us 90 minutes to take these scumbags on and end that home record of theirs. This HAS to happen. After all the shit about failure coming from that cunt maureen, Wenger can boot that home record on his 1000th game and take us within a point of that trash with a game in hand. Despite their billion quid efforts to buy up everything in sight. This MUST happen. The chavs will pull out every trick in the book tomorrow, the team will have to be 100% in every position. No passengers.

Just give us this one Arsenal :pray:

Munchies
21-03-2014, 03:17 PM
---------------Ches--------------

Sagna-----BFG------Kos-----Gibbs

--------Arteta/Flamini--------Rosicky---------

Ox----------Cazorla-----------Pods

------------Sanogo/Giroud--------------

KSE Comedy Club
21-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Kallstrom :bow::bow:

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/932x1000/mar_14/zp_480032771_SM_9308_10_27D589_1162.jpg

Who's the guy in the background. :unsure:

That's just kos' shadow

:getcoat:

KSE Comedy Club
21-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Please, please, please don't let the ref ruin this. Just give us 90 minutes to take these scumbags on and end that home record of theirs. This HAS to happen. After all the shit about failure coming from that cunt maureen, Wenger can boot that home record on his 1000th game and take us within a point of that trash with a game in hand. Despite their billion quid efforts to buy up everything in sight. This MUST happen. The chavs will pull out every trick in the book tomorrow, the team will have to be 100% in every position. No passengers.

Just give us this one Arsenal :pray:
Agreed.

We have to beat that cunt just to ram his words down his fuckin throat!

And I would fuckin love it if chezza, pods and kos ran over to Maureen after we win and take a selfie with him :lol:

I am an entertainer, Fact
21-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Is Ramsey back for this game?

Niall_Quinn
21-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Is Ramsey back for this game?

No. 2 weeks :haha:

GP
21-03-2014, 07:37 PM
No. 2 weeks :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v-33jcEDk4

Niall_Quinn
21-03-2014, 08:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Dr_Nick.png

Injury Time
21-03-2014, 08:36 PM
So odds on RvC (4-6 weeks) is back before Ramsay...

Niall_Quinn
21-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Jesus will return before Ramsey. He's had two fatal assessments so far, "back in 2 weeks" and "suffered a setback". There's only one more serious assessment that can be made, thankfully we haven't heard it yet - "He will be like a new signing when he returns".

Munchies
21-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Atleast Wenger sorted out the payrise before it all .

Master Splinter
21-03-2014, 10:52 PM
It would be great in so many ways if we won this, but we have so few options with Walcott, Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere and possibly Rosicky out.

Our best chance would be to go pacy and unpredictable with Gnabry and Oxlade behind Sanogo. But Wenget will stick with the same team, with Flamini probably in for Rosicky to further erode our attacking fluidity and threat. We really need Podolski and Giroud to have their best games of the season or else we'll be mostly blunt again.

yorkshire-gooner
21-03-2014, 11:12 PM
What bars/pubs will be good to watch the game at in London?

Niall_Quinn
21-03-2014, 11:50 PM
It would be great in so many ways if we won this, but we have so few options with Walcott, Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere and possibly Rosicky out.

Our best chance would be to go pacy and unpredictable with Gnabry and Oxlade behind Sanogo. But Wenget will stick with the same team, with Flamini probably in for Rosicky to further erode our attacking fluidity and threat. We really need Podolski and Giroud to have their best games of the season or else we'll be mostly blunt again.

If we go negative the whole game could be our 11 in our half staring at their 11 in theirs with the only action being fresh bricks coming on to block up the goals.

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:10 AM
What bars/pubs will be good to watch the game at in London?

Tollington/12 pins , both are within 20 mins of the emirates

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:11 AM

Reading this made all my optimism go. All true really :(

Alpha
22-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Wenger has given chances to many players . He has even sacrificed his own pride for those players who have disappointed him sometimes . It is now their turn to pay him back . It could be a special gift if they could work their socks off and beat Chelsea to allow Arsene to celebrate his 1000th game with a smile .
The players who were helping Mourinho to beat Wenger are all gone : Drogba especially . We have no excuse not to get a good result . I can not see any Chelsea player who can intimidate the current Arsenal . If Arsenal can not win the game , get at least a draw . They must avoid the defeat at any cost because this is a special game which will go down to the history . Especially as it is against Jose whom Wenger has never beaten before .
Come on Arsenal break the record and make things happen .

Munchies
22-03-2014, 09:33 AM
I'd be disappointed if we don't end that cunts home record, it's all set up nicely, COYG :scarf:

Shaqiri Is Boss
22-03-2014, 09:59 AM
For anyone on Virgin, BT Sport is free for the rugby this weekend but it was unblocked all yesterday and this morning as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they blocked it again for the match but you never know...

Munchies
22-03-2014, 10:19 AM
^ Knowing those cunts, they'll probably keep it going until the pre-match build up then cut off the feed as soon as the teams walk out :lol:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-03-2014, 10:29 AM
I'd be disappointed if we don't end that cunts home record, it's all set up nicely, COYG :scarf:

I would snap your hand off for a draw to be honest, I think that would be an excellent result even if we have to play "19th century" football to do it. I don't think we will win the league, my priority would be to finish second or third to avoid a qualifying round of the champions league and then winning the FA cup. That in my opinion would be a successful season, and would be a sound basis for us to push on in the Transfer market and looking towards winning the league in the next few seasons.

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Have doubts after the event if necessary, there's nothing to be gained from having them before it. Not only are we winning this, we're winning the whole thing.

Maestro
22-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Have doubts after the event if necessary, there's nothing to be gained from having them before it. Not only are we winning this, we're winning the whole thing.

:good:

no pre-event wrist slashing please

COYG and come on Wenget, let's make the bitch pay today

Master Splinter
22-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud
Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, David Luiz; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o
Subs: Schwarzer, Kalas, Mikel, Lampard, Salah, Ba, Torres

Kallstrom :bow: :bow:.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-03-2014, 11:53 AM
:good:

no pre-event wrist slashing please

COYG and come on Wenget, let's make the bitch pay today

nah i'm just being realistic, even if we lose i will be more philosophical than devestated but here and now i'd take a draw all day long. Mourinho doesn't need to be made to pay, by reacting to his comments we are only enabling him.....he's a very, very ill man mentally.

Munchies
22-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud
Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Sanogo, Gnabry

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, David Luiz; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o
Subs: Schwarzer, Kalas, Mikel, Lampard, Salah, Ba and Torres

Kallstrom :bow: :bow:.

Glad we didn't go with Arteta/Flam in the middle!

That's the team I would've gone for, COYG!!

Maestro
22-03-2014, 11:57 AM
nah i'm just being realistic, even if we lose i will be more philosophical than devestated but here and now i'd take a draw all day long. Mourinho doesn't need to be made to pay, by reacting to his comments we are only enabling him.....he's a very, very ill man mentally.

okay then, all behind the lads and our manager today COYG. Hope they're all fired up as much as we are, must go all out for the win today!

sibreen
22-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Chelsea 2 - Arsenal 3

COYG
(first post)

Master Splinter
22-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Chelsea 2 - Arsenal 3

COYG
(first post)

Welcome to GW :tiphat:.

Heisenberg
22-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Rosicky! :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Let's have a start like last week and a finish like Kanuuuuuuuuuuuu - but without any chav goals. That would do.

Power n Glory
22-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Ox will probably start down the middle again with Rosicky out wide. Not sure how that's going to work out. Ox more dangerous in the wings.

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Chelsea 2 - Arsenal 3

COYG
(first post)

:wave:

Maestro
22-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Ox will probably start down the middle again with Rosicky out wide. Not sure how that's going to work out. Ox more dangerous in the wings.

true, ox is better for us when he's nearer the oppo goal. our most dangerous threat.

Power n Glory
22-03-2014, 12:16 PM
true, ox is better for us when he's nearer the oppo goal. our most dangerous threat.

He might be okay today. They have Matic, David Luis and Oscar in the middle. Not so sure how that trio will operate in the middle.

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 12:17 PM
The players want to celebrate with Wenger today so it's time for them to deliver, but it's also up to Wenger to play the right time and set the right tactics too.

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:23 PM
HD flash Bt Sport Stream
http://sportz-hd.eu/

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
22-03-2014, 12:23 PM
I really think we'll win today :blink:

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 12:25 PM
we haven't won our last 11 games against city, united or chelski. I don't think that will change today sadly. I hope it does though!!

Maestro
22-03-2014, 12:26 PM
He might be okay today. They have Matic, David Luis and Oscar in the middle. Not so sure how that trio will operate in the middle.

well we know Luiz and Matic will have clear instructions to "chop down the ox", they're not in the team to play football. let's hope the ox runs rampage just riot on them.

Maestro
22-03-2014, 12:27 PM
we haven't won our last 11 games against city, united or chelski. I don't think that will change today sadly. I hope it does though!!

come on addz, positivity please

COYG!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Giroud is key. We need so much more from him today than he's given recently. Huge day for him. Can he lead the line in the biggest and toughest matches? Come on Bif!

Xhaka Can’t
22-03-2014, 12:30 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-come-on-you-reds-2.png

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Good question from the interviewer - are you looking forward to your own 1,000th game for chelsea. LOL.

Xhaka Can’t
22-03-2014, 12:34 PM
My wife just brought me a cup of tea and said, "we'll drink this and head out". I looked at her and said, "eh?"

She replies, "shopping."

I've just told her that I'm not going anywhere.

Power n Glory
22-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Giroud is key. We need so much more from him today than he's given recently. Huge day for him. Can he lead the line in the biggest and toughest matches? Come on Bif!

Wright just said something similar. We can't afford to play in front of Chelsea. They'll be comfortable with that so we'll need to get in behind them. If Giroud doesn't hold the ball up well, the midfield won't have a chance.

If it starts looking like that sort of game and Ox is in the middle, Wenger will need to get Ox on the wing so he can get in behind them and maybe force their hand.

Maestro
22-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Good question from the interviewer - are you looking forward to your own 1,000th game for chelsea. LOL.

No chance of that happening.

....and on Giroud, if he pisses around again today then we need to locate him and send zim round his gaf

GP
22-03-2014, 12:37 PM
No chance of that happening.

....and on Giroud, if he pisses around again today then we need to locate him and send zim round his gaf

And do what? Bullshit him to death?

Xhaka Can’t
22-03-2014, 12:39 PM
:haha:

Niall_Quinn
We asked the manager and the team to challenge, to be in it for the critical games at the death. Here we are. Well done lads. The hard part is done. Now for the even harder bit. Let's get it sorted.

Maestro
My wife just brought me a cup of tea and said, "we'll drink this and head out". I looked at her and said, "eh?"

She replies, "shopping."

I've just told her that I'm not going anywhere.

lol, the cuppa was the sweetener ...just sent my mrs out to do the shopping, and cleared all poxy furniture from the living room. it's on!

ARightTouch
COYG! Glad Podolski, Rosicky and Ox are playing, they need to support Giroud!!

Maestro
And do what? Bullshit him to death?

no, he can take out his anger on him

Xhaka Can’t
lol, the cuppa was the sweetener ...just sent my mrs out to do the shopping, and cleared all poxy furniture from the living room. it's on!

It is! :scarf:

Maestro
22-03-2014, 12:41 PM
COYG! Glad Podolski, Rosicky and Ox are playing, they need to support Giroud!!

no passengers today, bif needs to carry his own dick first today

Munchies
Teams coming out...

COYG :scarf:

Fuck off MOurinho

Niall_Quinn
Oh God - Owen. I had totally forgotten about that. Well, it's a setback but let's show some spirit as fans and overcome it.

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Right - going to watch this uninterrupted. Will be back at half time to analyse our two goals and praise the defence for keeping the chavs in their pocket.

ARightTouch
22-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Oh God - Owen. I had totally forgotten about that. Well, it's a setback but let's show some spirit as fans and overcome it.

The mute button is our friend

Master Splinter
22-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Come on Arsenal :scarf:.

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:45 PM
http://sportz-hd.eu/

Let's hope the cunt doesn't fuck about with the remote like last time :lol:

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Fuck off MOurinho ringing loud :haha:

Power n Glory
22-03-2014, 12:48 PM
What's happened to Flamini? We need tougher guy on Oscar.

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 12:49 PM
hit it giroud!!!!

Master Splinter
Cech saves from Bif!

Munchies
Fuck close

Master Splinter
fUCK.

adzzzbatch
fuck off

Power n Glory
That's fucking lame!

Xhaka Can’t
Fuck off

Munchies
22-03-2014, 12:50 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK

adzzzbatch
11 men behind the ball for chelski now

Penguin
Pathetic defending

Maestro
fuck off giroud, just fuck off ....what more do you want

they get theirs and score, but you continue to dick around

FFFFFSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COYG

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Pathetic defending

can't play in big games like this

Thierrymon
Fuck, so sloppy to give the ball away in midfield like that.

adzzzbatch
fuck off giroud, just fuck off ....what more do you want

they get theirs and score, but you continue to dick around

FFFFFSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COYG

I he's shit tbh

Thierrymon
22-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Its liverpool all over again.

adzzzbatch
pathetic

Master Splinter
Oh dear. 2-0.

ARightTouch
Ok we re getting smashed.....again

Xhaka Can’t
Oh great.

Another hammering

Maestro
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Munchies
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

adzzzbatch
Liverpool all over again

selassie
Predictable, same as Liverpool game.

Power n Glory
Fuck off!!

gunnerrrrr
WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE SUCH A FUCKING SHIT MIDFIELD....FUCK OFF ARTETA AND FUCK OFF OXO

adzzzbatch
what a shit showing from midfiekd

Penguin
Jesus... WTF are we doing?

Marc Overmars
22-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Another BT sport battering then.

FFS

adzzzbatch
WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE SUCH A FUCKING SHIT MIDFIELD....FUCK OFF ARTETA AND FUCK OFF OXO

cost us big time

gunnerrrrr
cost us big time
first thing i noted was no Flamini...is Wenger stupid?

adzzzbatch
had giroud not been a twat and scored things might be different

Maestro
how flamini is not on the pitch is a mystery

Thierrymon
22-03-2014, 12:55 PM
had giroud not been a twat and scored things might be different

Give it a rest. There are others on the pitch far more guilty than Giroud right now.

Maestro

they are not ball winners, flamini should be on the pitch and ox further up

Master Splinter
It was Oxlade who lost the ball for the first. He does that too often.

Cazorla for the second.

Two mistakes punished with admittedly great finishes.

Stupid and most likely disastrous.

adzzzbatch
game over so soon.

Globalgunner
Giroud again shows us the difference between a striker and a bovine biped

fakeyank
Pathetic performance in a big game again. Tactics of a Sunday league team.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Power n Glory
Gibbs missing down that left side for both goals and having a mare. Arteta not really helping either. Exposed!

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Give it a rest. There are others on the pitch far more guilty than Giroud right now.

chelski have 2 shots and score both....

selassie
Giroud should have buried that chance too

adzzzbatch
wenger tactics wrong again.

Xhaka Can’t
STOP GIVING IT AWAY

ALL

THE

TIME

sibreen
22-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Get one back before half-time and we're still in this

fakeyank
Refs fault yet? :lol:

adzzzbatch
why the fuck can't we turn up in 12:45 kick offs??????

Xhaka Can’t
22-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Refs fault yet? :lol:

shut up

Munchies
Gibbs is fuckin shit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
just as well i put thirty quid on chelsea before kick off, easiest pony i've ever made.

Globalgunner
Character: that thing that Wenger likes to wax lyrical about. We need to show it now.

Penguin
22-03-2014, 12:59 PM
It's embarrassing how easy we are to beat.

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 12:59 PM
should be 3-0

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 01:00 PM
penalty its all over

ARightTouch
WTF OX I think it was missing anyway?

Maestro
getting absolutely annihilated

fuck off ox

adzzzbatch
fuck you ox

Penguin
:haha:

Master Splinter
:rose: :rose:

It looked like going wide too.

gunnerrrrr
Oxo fucking immature, is not ready for midfield in a huge game...what a complete joke Wenger

Xhaka Can’t
What the fuck Ox?

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 01:01 PM
fucking joke arsenal

Marc Overmars
Oh dear god.

What a bunch of chokers.

selassie
This is absolutely tragic, what on earth is going on out there?

Niall_Quinn
Another freak performance. And the ref, WTF? Gibbs?

Munchies
Oh dear.

gunnerrrrr
hahahaha sent off Gibbs instead....bit of comedy

adzzzbatch
3-0 :ilt:

Thierrymon
WTF gibbs? racist ref thinks all dark skinned people look the same.

ARightTouch
This is just comedy as per usual in big games, why do we do it to ourselves??? Blame Wenger?

Gibbs been sent off instead of Ox lol....

3-0 inside 17mins

Maestro
22-03-2014, 01:02 PM
really tried to be positive about this game, but fuck this shit the manager and players have shafted us again ...in another big game

3 - 0 and counting

adzzzbatch
Another freak performance. And the ref, WTF? Gibbs?

not really a "freak" though is it?

Penguin
Can we just walk off the pitch?

No point in finishing this game :fury:

Özim
Wow can't believe this, 3-0 down FFS

Munchies
Gibbs off :haha:

Master Splinter
22-03-2014, 01:03 PM
They all look the same.

Shellshocked, panicky Arsenal players that is.

ARightTouch
not really a "freak" though is it?

When it happens in every big game, it can no longer be considered freak

selassie
really tried to be positive about this game, but fuck this shit the manager and players have shafted us again ...in another big game

3 - 0 and counting

Im turning it off, not going to put myself through it, not worth it.

Xhaka Can’t
Total humiliation.

Maestro
This is absolutely tragic, what on earth is going on out there?

gutted just gutted, where do we even start to analyse ????? analyse what ????? we've been shit again

JonasTC
Ehh Rafael got a yellow for exact the same a week ago... Why are rules different with us?

RomfordPele
22-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Great save by the ox though.

Could get really embarrassing this.

Master Splinter
This is why that 1000 games nonsense was too much.

This was inevitable.

Marc Overmars
Are we the worst title challengers of all time?

adzzzbatch
When it happens in every big game, it can no longer be considered freak

exactly

Özim
We're never going to win another big game again are we?

Thierrymon
I just want our team to be fucking competitive in these big games. So sick of getting destroyed

Globalgunner
Another big game another big Fuck up. Is it always someone else's fault. Surely not?

adzzzbatch
This is why that 1000 games nonsense was too much.

This was inevitable.

was always on the cards

Niall_Quinn
Freak as in Eto'o doesn't score that 99/100 and Schurle's hit and hope doesn't go in 99/100. Then again, Bif doesn't score that glorious chance 99/100 so that was no freak.

Shit. Losing is one thing. Giving the ball to them to beat us - adds a crushing effect.

adzzzbatch
22-03-2014, 01:05 PM
whats the wenger chant?

Özil's Panoramic View
This is painful.

A Gunner
Question:

If Gibbs was wrongfully sent off, it means we can compalin, and it will get recinded, and since ref has seen the incident but dished it out to the wrong person, am I right in thinking they can't ban Ox either?

Penguin
Gibbs deserved to be sent off tbf. Just send all of our players off, we would probably play better with 0 men. :lol:

Munchies
Another little red card icon for us.

BT Sport :bow:

ARightTouch
Great save by the ox though.

Could get really embarrassing this.

Not really, it was going wide FFS. I know its an instinctive thing to do, but FFS!!

This could be 10

Xhaka Can’t
was always on the cards

And the cards were red.

Master Splinter
Ox hat-trick :pray:.

A Gunner
22-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Question:

If Gibbs was wrongfully sent off, it means we can compalin, and it will get recinded, and since ref has seen the incident but dished it out to the wrong person, am I right in thinking they can't ban Ox either?

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Best we can get from this - keep it 3-0. That would rescue just a scrap.

Ref and linesman though. That's an unbelievable decision - it highlights the extreme incompetence of these guys. They must literally think, they all look the same to me.

BOBN
22-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Question:

Who cares? Season over.

To the "we're still ... in the league so everythings ok" types :wave:

Niall_Quinn
22-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Question:

You know the FA - they'll create whatever rule is necessary to limit the extreme embarrassment.

hobson's choice
22-03-2014, 01:08 PM
All we can do is just laugh to hide our pain, one thing about Arsenal under Wenger. They sure know how to completely capitulate in a truly unique and entertaining fashion.

On to the same next season