PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal V West Ham - EPL- Tue 15th April- 19:45 KO

Munchies
12-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Half the team will be dead, but it's a must win for the fourth place trophy.

Ches

Gibbs
Kosc (Should be back)
BFG
Jenks

Kallstrom
Rosicky

Pods
Santi
Gnabry (where is he?)

Giroud

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-04-2014, 11:15 PM
3-0

Ozil hattrick

Marc Overmars
13-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Huge game that we must win.

Munchies
13-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Huge game that we must win.

You could even say it's a must win game :coffee:

selassie
13-04-2014, 07:53 AM
i think we'll draw 0-0. Can't see where the goals are going to come from.

AFC Leveller
13-04-2014, 08:21 AM
We're still on for the cup double (4th place cup + FA cup) which is nice.

I think we'll pub most of our wins 1-0 as we dont have any goals or creativity at the moment. Ozil coming back should provide us with some threat in the final third as wel as Ramsey regaining full match fitness.

1-0.

GP
13-04-2014, 09:06 AM
4-0

Injury Time
13-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Can this be abandoned if we only have 2 keepers and 1 cb and 1rb fit? :shrug:

Bumble
13-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Lets not forget west ham are the only team this season we have beaten after conceding the first goal and that's despite Carlton sanogo Cole missing a couple of sitters first.

A win is a must :d

Niall_Quinn
13-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Even we can make this an easy 3 points. We won't - but we could.

IBK
13-04-2014, 05:07 PM
We should win this. But I worry about our lack of game changers.

fakeyank
14-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Is Rosicky Dead? Is Gnabry missing? Is Kos dead?

If the answer is yes to all the above, the team should be

Flappy/Chezza (dont give a fuck really)

Sagna Verm Per Gibbs

Santi Flamini Ramsey

Ox Giroud Podolski

Özil's Panoramic View
14-04-2014, 01:20 AM
We'll win this and we'll win it well.

A morale and confidence boosting 4-0 victory, which will no doubt springboard our late rally to retain the much coveted 4th place trophy.

#COYG :scarf:

Munchies
14-04-2014, 09:39 AM
oh, and if you want to take a bet, bet on this game to be a draw. My last 3 match threads ended in a draw :lol:

AFC Leveller
14-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Ozil, Koscielny and Diaby all back in training.

Diaby :lol:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
14-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Good news!

Marc Overmars
14-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Diaby to come back and put in a worldie of a performance at the cup final, then pick up an injury and be out for a year.

Niall_Quinn
14-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Diaby? :faint:

When is he due to get injured in training? Around 4pm?

pmakgreb
14-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Ches, Sagna, Mert, Kos, Gibbs, Kallstom, Rosicky, Ox, Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla

obviously dependant on injuries but Ramsey wont start and flamini suspended so our options in the middle are very limited.

Arsenal will play like Arsenal so we will struggle, this game probably depends on which West Ham turn up, as they are effectively safe i think they wont be that up for it so we should probably just about sneak this but could be a 0-0 or 1-1 too.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-04-2014, 03:59 PM
for me what is badly lacking for us at the moment is pace, i think Giroud is spent and he should not be starting again for us this season.

If it was me i'd play Podolski up front with Sanogo and Gnabry on the wings, Sanogo can't play up front on his own his first touch is shocking but i reckon he could run in behind some of the sides we have left this season and lay a few on for Podolski to finish.
In midfield for Tuesday at least play Ox, Cazorla and Rosicky...Arteta cannot be allowed to play for us ever again.
Giroud is the kind of player who can still have a role to play if we are leading a game, his best goal scoring contributions in the last few years have been when he has been brought on from the bench when we are leading.

fakeyank
14-04-2014, 04:21 PM
for me what is badly lacking for us at the moment is pace, i think Giroud is spent and he should not be starting again for us this season.

If it was me i'd play Podolski up front with Sanogo and Gnabry on the wings, Sanogo can't play up front on his own his first touch is shocking but i reckon he could run in behind some of the sides we have left this season and lay a few on for Podolski to finish.
In midfield for Tuesday at least play Ox, Cazorla and Rosicky...Arteta cannot be allowed to play for us ever again.
Giroud is the kind of player who can still have a role to play if we are leading a game, his best goal scoring contributions in the last few years have been when he has been brought on from the bench when we are leading.

I agree about pace. We lack pace up front, in the middle, at the back, everywhere! I'd be interested to see the numbers of how many back passes we made this season or passes between Sagna, Kos and Mert.
I dont necessarily agree about Giroud. I think he just needs to be coached to not have his back to the goal 24/7. Tell him its ok to make runs and not always look to do a lay up for the midfielders. Show him videos of Drogba, Lukaku, Costa to get an understanding on how to take on defenders. He is still our best striker and I think he will be awesome with another striker with him. Part of the reason why I am, and always have been a big fan of 4-4-2.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-04-2014, 06:18 PM
I agree about pace. We lack pace up front, in the middle, at the back, everywhere! I'd be interested to see the numbers of how many back passes we made this season or passes between Sagna, Kos and Mert.
I dont necessarily agree about Giroud. I think he just needs to be coached to not have his back to the goal 24/7. Tell him its ok to make runs and not always look to do a lay up for the midfielders. Show him videos of Drogba, Lukaku, Costa to get an understanding on how to take on defenders. He is still our best striker and I think he will be awesome with another striker with him. Part of the reason why I am, and always have been a big fan of 4-4-2.

Hmmm that's possible but at the same time, you can't coach a player to improve those aspects of his game to have that desired effect with five games remaining. Wenger has to realise its not working and bench him, and then maybe you have the off season to coach him...because Didier Deschamps won't start with him for France

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-04-2014, 06:20 PM
4-4-2 doesn't work anymore, it's a good system in itself but only if you are playing another side that plays 4-4-2 otherwise you will find yourself swamped in midfield.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
14-04-2014, 11:20 PM

That is a rather fanciful idea. An experiemental forward line is not something we can entertain right now. One more slip up could see us out of the top 4 running almost regardless of Everton's remaining games. I've rarely seen a forward more poor than Podolski in the central forward's role and I don't really see what qualities Sanogo has that lands him in good stead for a wide position. Gnabry is barely fit.

I agree with your sentiments about the 442. I've seen us be about as tactically naive in every way possible....so I don't want to see us out numbered in midfield by playing 442 for the sake of playing two forwards who are either appalling or in appalling form.

Globalgunner
15-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Id play Kim kallstrom instead of Arteta. If Arteta is our only DM, we are fked. No matter how bad the opposition midfield, is they will run right over him.

AFC Leveller
15-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Arteta is an average player who seems to have regressed since he joined us. When he was at Everton he'd play anywhere accross the midfield and got a lot of goals for them. Today, he is one of the worst DCMs in the top 7.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-04-2014, 03:42 PM
That is a rather fanciful idea. An experiemental forward line is not something we can entertain right now. One more slip up could see us out of the top 4 running almost regardless of Everton's remaining games. I've rarely seen a forward more poor than Podolski in the central forward's role and I don't really see what qualities Sanogo has that lands him in good stead for a wide position. Gnabry is barely fit.

I agree with your sentiments about the 442. I've seen us be about as tactically naive in every way possible....so I don't want to see us out numbered in midfield by playing 442 for the sake of playing two forwards who are either appalling or in appalling form.

I disagree i don't think we have anything to lose when we are already in a situation where we are just not scoring goals and letting them in the other end. I don't think we can afford to be conservative

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Arteta is an average player who seems to have regressed since he joined us. When he was at Everton he'd play anywhere accross the midfield and got a lot of goals for them. Today, he is one of the worst DCMs in the top 7.

He was never a DCM, and although Everton played him across the midfield they never used him to protect the back four, he is too one footed and slow. He was essentially always a bit of a luxury player who had a good goalscoring rate, was a good dead ball player....but he was brought in to replace Fabregas something he was not up to the task of. And since then he's been dropped deeper and deeper by the manager....he has a good work rate and on the odd game he can make a difference but asking him to play in that DCM Role game in, game out is a fools errand and unfair on him.

AFC Leveller
15-04-2014, 03:53 PM
He was never a DCM, and although Everton played him across the midfield they never used him to protect the back four, he is too one footed and slow. He was essentially always a bit of a luxury player who had a good goalscoring rate, was a good dead ball player....but he was brought in to replace Fabregas something he was not up to the task of. And since then he's been dropped deeper and deeper by the manager....he has a good work rate and on the odd game he can make a difference but asking him to play in that DCM Role game in, game out is a fools errand and unfair on him.

Askn yourself this, why has the manager played him as a DCM for 2 seasons now when its clear as day that he's not up to it? same goes for Giroud, a guy who is limited and slow. We wer ein for strikers and DCMs in the summer so its clear the manager himself wasnt too convinced either but nothing was done about it in the end and both these players have played ore than any other outfield players in the team (i dont think we'd have lost heavily against the top sides had we signed a striker (Higuain) and a DCM (Bender) last summer).

Munchies
15-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Askn yourself this, why has the manager played him as a DCM for 2 seasons now when its clear as day that he's not up to it? same goes for Giroud, a guy who is limited and slow. We wer ein for strikers and DCMs in the summer so its clear the manager himself wasnt too convinced either but nothing was done about it in the end and both these players have played ore than any other outfield players in the team (i dont think we'd have lost heavily against the top sides had we signed a striker (Higuain) and a DCM (Bender) last summer).

Well put, Wenger is at fault for it.

Had we got in either Gustavo/Bender, Higuain and a left winger (we were linked to Jovetic/Bernard all summer) , I think we would've had a good chance of the league.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Anyways, massive game tonight.

It'll be tough trying to break them down really, can't see where we're going to get the goals from.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-04-2014, 05:48 PM

I don't really see what the point is your making, or indeed what point you seem to think i appear to be making?. Clearly we should have signed a DCM, the scary thing is if Flamini hadn't signed for us as a result of Arteta's injury we'd have had no-one else there.
I personally would have signed Diame rather than Bender but that's me.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Anyways, massive game tonight.

It'll be tough trying to break them down really, can't see where we're going to get the goals from.

Well this is why i think we need to take a risk, stop being conservative, stop playing Giroud up front on his own and stop playing Cazorla on the wing so we can accomodate Arteta in the centre.

Take the risk of playing Sanogo tonight, not up front but on the wing....terrible touch but amazing burst of pace and strength, and then do the same with Gnabry on the right. We are 5th as a result of beasting our top players week in week out and as a result of having no pace in the side, so playing it safe clearly hasn't worked...we have nothing to lose.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Arsenal:
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Rosicky, Kallstrom, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

West Ham:
Adrian, Reid, Tomkins, Jarvis, Armero, Carroll, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing, Nocerino

HD Skysports : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/17751835

Show has just started.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Arsenal:
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Rosicky, Kallstrom, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

West Ham:
Adrian, Reid, Tomkins, Jarvis, Armero, Carroll, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing, Nocerino

Sigh....i think it's not hard to fathom why there is hardly anyone on this board who wants him to be the manager anymore.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Merse spot on: 'No pace in the team, no runs up front. I don't know what Podolski does'

:lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:11 PM
You don't need pace to make runs and it's no good having pace if you don't know how to use it.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Overmars :bow:

Marc Overmars
15-04-2014, 06:21 PM
You don't need pace to make runs and it's no good having pace if you don't know how to use it.

Pretty much.

Just a brain is required. Unfortunately for us our forwards don't even have that.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:23 PM
'WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT ?!?!??!??'

That Adam's goal :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Exactly, you still need coaching. The media debasing everything to being about 'pace' really annoys me.

Do they think Rodgers just rocks up every week at Melwood and says "ignore me lads, you're fast and you have pace so everything you do will be fine"?

GP
15-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Merse can't even put a coherent sentence together.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Merse can't even put a coherent sentence together.

Was just thinking of that :lol:

'They went a whole year... they went a whole season'

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Cazola. :lol:

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Merse: Henry and Bergkamp days are long gone.

:crying:

Flavs
15-04-2014, 06:44 PM
a link?

Although i am hotel wi-fi so might as well not bother, its slower than Kallstrom

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Munchies
15-04-2014, 06:46 PM
a link?

Although i am hotel wi-fi so might as well not bother, its slower than Kallstrom

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sportzhdtvnewyo

Roll over the stream, click high , and then 240p

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Shot on target from Rosicky. :bow:

And what a stunner it was.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:48 PM
BFG. :bow:

Carroll. :haha:

Flavs
15-04-2014, 06:49 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sportzhdtvnewyo

Roll over the stream, click high , and then 240p
you sir, are the motherfucking man

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Diame trying to run through everyone, BFG blocks.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Good block from Vermaelen to deny Nocerino.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Poldi. :haha:

Offside. Just as well given that's landing on Levy's head.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Kallstrom. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Poldi fires it across goal, Bif can't get there in time.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Awful from Rosicky. Booked.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Big Andy. :lol:

Shut up.

Maestro
15-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Awful from Rosicky. Booked.

such casual loss of possession from him

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Clumsy from Sajma.

Maestro
15-04-2014, 07:02 PM
credit to jarvis

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Well done Vermaelen.

Our midfield play. :lol:

Please come back footballers.

fakeyank
West ham really dangerous so far.

McNamara That Ghost...
Diame. :haha:

Munchies
15-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Diame :lol:

Thank fuck for that

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Living dangerously.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:06 PM
How has Kevin Friend avoided our games until this one? :lol:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-04-2014, 07:07 PM
can't work out if this performance is worse than the one against wigan or not.

Maestro
are we playing at home, ....in fact, are we plaing at all??????

Maestro
can't work out if this performance is worse than the one against wigan or not.

exactly what i was thinking

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Downing. :haha:

Dear god.

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:08 PM
We're just so ineffective going forwards.

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Also wtf is up with Bifs hair? Looks like he has a skunk perched on the top of it.

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 07:10 PM
We cant string 2 passes together :lol:

Munchies
15-04-2014, 07:12 PM
^ Yeah, the performance is absolute shite so far, as expected really

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Giroud has turned so shit, its not even funny!

Marc Overmars
15-04-2014, 07:13 PM
What a boring game.

Pretty evident we've checked out for the summer now.

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Giroud wins the lay off header but stops running! He needs to get into the box and give the defenders something to think about.

McNamara That Ghost...
Giroud you berk, just smack it!

McNamara That Ghost...
He was offside too. What a waste of luck.

Maestro
what an arsehole

The Emirates Gallactico
Giroud you shithouse!!

Misses an absolute sitter.

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Giroud :doh:

Marc Overmars
Giroud. :doh:

Casual.

Power n Glory
That is fucking woeful!

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Giroud wins the lay off header but stops running! He needs to get into the box and give the defenders something to think about.

Noticed that as well. I was screaming at him after that.

Wins the header and just stays back and lets Santi run into a wall of defenders and inevitable he loses it harmelessy.

BOBN
15-04-2014, 07:16 PM
And there you have it.

"We need a striker who compliments Giroud". Nope, we need a striker that would make Girouds own mother forget his first name.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Lace it into the bottom corner u twat

Maestro
giroud is not that intelligent at all

McNamara That Ghost...
Cazorla. :cloud9:

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:18 PM
All our attackers are looking towards the passer and expecting it to feet. It's easy to defend against.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 07:18 PM
@IanJamesPoulter

Are you kidding over a £100K a week and you can't hit it with your right foot. Come on....

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:19 PM
I doubt Giroud is on 100K let alone above that.

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Noticed that as well. I was screaming at him after that.

Wins the header and just stays back and lets Santi run into a wall of defenders and inevitable he loses it harmelessy.

It's really lazy.

BOBN
15-04-2014, 07:20 PM
We dont have any good players.

Thats not happened at Arsenal for 25 years at least right?

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Well done Arteta.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 07:21 PM
I doubt Giroud is on 100K let alone above that.

Still overpaid :lol:

Bring on Akpom

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Nocerino booked.

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Still overpaid :lol:

Bring on Akpom

No arguements from me about that.

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Pod looks like he has a bit of a spring in his step today. Seems wasted out wide.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Smudger is full-on misery tonight.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:24 PM
0-1 Jarvis. :doh:

Marc Overmars
15-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Same old bollocks.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 07:25 PM
LOL

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 07:26 PM
4th place trophy :lol: :rose:

Marc Overmars
Giroud is such a fraud. Half arsed attempt at battling for the ball, lose out then just stand there complaining.

BOBN
Wenger needs to leave today. Hes lost these guys.

Maestro
15-04-2014, 07:27 PM
this will really get worse before it get's better. we offer nothing in attack so it's a matter of time before we concede

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Kallstrom hammers it, Adrian saves it. Corner.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:29 PM
PODOLSKI!!!!!

Maestro
Giroud is such a fraud. Half arsed attempt at battling for the ball, lose out then just stand there complaining.

see i used to cut him some slack as i knew he was not very talented and worked hard, but now his attitude just stinks imho

Maestro
shooooooooteeeeeeerrrrrr

fakeyank
Podolski to start as forward!

Giroud, die bitch!

Globalgunner
Can you imagine another 2 years of this dysentery

Zerlathon
Well atleast we're now even.

McNamara That Ghost...
Cazorla. :cloud9:

Marc Overmars
15-04-2014, 07:30 PM
It's a shame Podolski is a bit of a sloth, because he's a great finisher.

Munchies
Stick Pods upfront ffs

Power n Glory
What a shot! Pod is on his game!

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Giroud should move to a midtable team in the conference cup

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:32 PM
1-1 HT. Time for Oxamseyogo.

Globalgunner
15-04-2014, 07:33 PM
We have a striker, however Wenger wants to make sure Giroud plays for France, hence the donkey show up front. Put the interests of the team first FFS

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I know Podolski has his faults but that goal just shows you the difference between him and Giroud. Real striker's instinct - a quick chance and bam a goal. If we could buy someone with Podolski's finishing but with more dynamism and work ethic then we would finally have a proper striker.

BOBN
15-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Podolski gets lost up front. All in all hes a shit player with no position.

Marc Overmars
15-04-2014, 07:34 PM
A bit shit but then that's par for the course.

Nice pass and finish from Cazorla and Podolski.

Özil's Panoramic View
15-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Really can't fathom why we must always make life so hard for ourselves.

And what a bottling cunt that Giroud is.

Dear lord, he's terrible.

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:39 PM

Giroud is worse because he seems to have lost his strikers instinct. He's always coming short for a pass, hardly ever in the box and his shooting is terrible at times.

Globalgunner
15-04-2014, 07:40 PM

I beg to differ. You don't get all those caps and goals for Germany while being shit. If you buy talent you play to its strengths, not expose it's weaknesses. We did the same with Arshavin. Went from hero to zero here

Maestro
15-04-2014, 07:42 PM
going off to take my meds, just in case this goes to pot ....i'll be immunised

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Wenger needs to slap Giroud during half time. We can't continue to play ball to feet and play everything in front of West Ham's box without any real attempts to penetrate.

Globalgunner
15-04-2014, 07:47 PM
going off to take my meds, just in case this goes to pot ....i'll be immunised
Move to Colorado, it's legal there now

Özim
15-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Quiff been awful again? When has he not been recently.

Podolski might have his faults but at least he does what strikers should do, score.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Downing is such a waster.

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 07:50 PM
We have some lazy cunts playing for us. How was that allowed to happen?

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Dreadful touch from Rosicky, Cazorla constructing everything up until then.

Diame. :lol:

The Emirates Gallactico
15-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Wenger needs to slap Giroud during half time. We can't continue to play ball to feet and play everything in front of West Ham's box without any real attempts to penetrate.

It's just cowardly behaviour from Giroud. He's much more content to stick with his flicks, lay-offs and passes, something he knows he's decent at instead of trying to take responsblity to actually score like an actual striker.

Sadly I don't think he'll ever change that habit.

Özim
15-04-2014, 07:53 PM
West Ham have nothing to play for and yet they're giving us a game, says a lot to be honest.

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 07:53 PM
We are crying out for some pace in the team. Absolute lethargic BS

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Low cross from Vermaele, Tomkins spoons it behind for a corner.

BlindFaith_8
15-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Our build up play is so slow and predictable, absolute dire performance.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 07:57 PM
GIROUD!!!!! :bow:

20th of the season.

fakeyank
Giroud :bow:

GP
GIROUDDDDD!!!

Brilliant goal!

Maestro
arsehole, that's more like it

Özim
15-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Quiff scores!!!

Marc Overmars
See Giroud, you can do it.

Just stop being an emo now.

GP
NA NA NA NAAAA GIROUDD!

:scarf:

Power n Glory
That's a slick goal! More like it Giroud!

Özil's Panoramic View
He's quality.

Never doubted him.

Munchies
My stream gets taken down for copyright at just the right time :lol:

backup if needed:
http://firstrows.biz/soccer/arsenal-west-ham-united-frsddd8f

Globalgunner
15-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Can't believe he just did that. OK let's not fall back into defensive mode now.COYGs!

Özim
15-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Another major trophy still in sight for Wenger, look how excited he's getting on the touchline at the prospect!

Maestro
15-04-2014, 08:00 PM
My stream gets taken down for copyright at just the right time :lol:

the one you gave Flavs a link to?

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Freekick to us, set up for Poldi's hammer.

Diame booked for mouthiness.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Another major trophy still in sight for Wenger, look how excited he's getting on the touchline at the prospect!

FA Cup?

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Poldi does smack it, Adrian palms it out.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Kallstrom booked. Superbly slotting in to the Flamini role.

Özim
15-04-2014, 08:06 PM
FA Cup?

Everyone knows that's a mickey mouse competition :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
Not a bad effort from Cazorla.

McNamara That Ghost...
So close.

Munchies
the one you gave Flavs a link to?

Yeah

Özim
15-04-2014, 08:07 PM
Cazorla good effort!

Power n Glory
Ooooh that would have been sweet!

fakeyank
Santi is ridiculously good today

Maestro
better second half. little bit intent, momentum and attacking threat

Maestro
15-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Yeah

the mutherfucking man must not fail him

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 08:09 PM
better second half. little bit intent, momentum and attacking threat

It's been much better. Wenger must have just shown them the league table standing!

Maestro
15-04-2014, 08:11 PM
where's the subs it's 68 mins

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Rosicky has had some really daft moments today.

Maestro
15-04-2014, 08:12 PM
great fight from carzola

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Rosicky off, Ramsey on.

GP
15-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Rosicky hauled off.

Rambo on.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Well claimed Ches.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Ramsey doesn't have his aim back yet.

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Wow, see that burst of pace and dribble from Giroud?

Özim
This is a pretty boring match.

McNamara That Ghost...
PODOLSKI!!!!! :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:20 PM

Maestro
hollllyyyyyy shiiiiittttt podolski

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey. :bow:

Missed so much.

GP
Wonderful.

Podolski :bow:

Shit player :lol:

Özim
PODS 3-1.

Put Giroud on the wing and leave him there.

Maestro

that sure as hell wasn't

GP
15-04-2014, 08:21 PM

I bet he named his sword

Power n Glory
A beauty!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Joe Cole and that dickhead Vaz Te on.

Jarvis and Downing hauled off.

BlindFaith_8
Great goal by Polodski, he deserves to play 90 mins in every game. Best finisher by far.

Özim
15-04-2014, 08:22 PM
that sure as hell wasn't

COllectively it lacked a little bit of sharpness, we were playing with the handbrake on.

Globalgunner
That gents and ladies is a striker, a real one. That should be that....hopefully.

Maestro
ramsey, just beautiful

Power n Glory
15-04-2014, 08:24 PM
The confidence is coming back into our play. 3 well taken goals. 3rd was all team play. Very nice.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Big Andy hauled off, Carlton Cole on.

He gave us a torrid time!

fakeyank
15-04-2014, 08:27 PM
We need to get our GD up. It could come down to this in the end.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Santi Cazorla off, Jenkins-on.

Cazola. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Vaz Te. :haha:

OMG.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Four added minutes.

Munchies
15-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Vaz Te. :haha:

OMG.

What he do ? My internet went shit slow right now so I closed the game

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Ramsey turn and shot, Adrian saves.

Looking good though tbf.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:34 PM
What he do ? My internet went shit slow right now so I closed the game

You know Puncheon's pelanty against the Spuds? It was like that only this was supposed to be a crossfield ball.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Arsenal 3-1 'Ammers, FT.

We're back!

GP
15-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Muuuuuch better.

Niall_Quinn
15-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Totally forgot about this, caught the last 10 mins. Good 3 points. Reckon Everton will bottle it against Palace tomorrow. Though hope not because it will mean we have to defend a lead rather than catch up. We're better at catching up.

BlindFaith_8
15-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Well played lads. Well done Wenger on team selection.:scarf:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
15-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Nice combinations around the pitch and hunting in packs to defend and win the ball back. Simple stuff really but it has given us a little mojo back.

Up the Arse!

GP
15-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Hunting in packings :bow:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
16-04-2014, 12:02 AM
:d