PDA

View Full Version : Headline du Jour

Letters
11-06-2011, 10:46 AM
http://www.anorak.co.uk/283276/strange-but-true/woman-who-impaled-vagina-on-picket-fence-while-peeing-sues-ex-lover.html/

Woman Who Impaled Vagina On Picket Fence While Peeing Sues Ex Lover

TO Australia, where Michelle Egglestone of South Ballarat, is seeking damages for a fall sustained when she was fell on a picket fence while peeing from a veranda.

Ballerat was impaled on the picket fence.

She says that the veranda, attached the Smythes Creek home of Leslie Furnesss, her former lover, was “constructed without any or with inadequate ballustrading and this caused her to fall a small distance to the star picket fence below“.

Ms Egglestone, 35, was hurt. She suffered “penetrative injuries to the rectum, vagina and bladder necessitating surgical treatment involving laparotomy, repair of the bladder, repair of the vault of the vagina and colostomy… The plaintiff sustained injury at the premises whilst she was urinating from the veranda which was inadequately lit“.

Anorak suggests women pissing from verandas provide their own light by eating more asparagus and drinking lashings of Vimto…

:blink:

V-Pig
11-06-2011, 10:56 AM
No! I hate pointy things and urethras.

Nasty.

Like has anyone ever asked you to put a cotton bud down your urethra? No? Well apparently it's what happens when you have certain STIs. If that's not an argument for abstinence, I dunno what is. If someone tried to give me a catheter, I'd brain them.

cricketsi
11-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Wait until you're an old man with painful urinary retention and you'll be begging for a catheter. I can nick you one if you like, could be good for in the Glasto' crowd?

V-Pig
11-06-2011, 11:46 AM
I'd rather destroy my kidneys again.

The Wengerbabies
11-06-2011, 01:01 PM
I'd love a catheter I hate it when I'm lying down a cba to go for a piss.

cricketsi
11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
I'd love a catheter I hate it when I'm lying down a cba to go for a piss.

I'm sure Handy wouldn't mind sticking one up you.

MissHandbag
13-06-2011, 08:42 AM
No! I hate pointy things and urethras.

Nasty.

Like has anyone ever asked you to put a cotton bud down your urethra? No? Well apparently it's what happens when you have certain STIs. If that's not an argument for abstinence, I dunno what is. If someone tried to give me a catheter, I'd brain them.

It's part of my job to do that and it's nothing compared to sexual health checks for women - pussy

MissHandbag
13-06-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm sure Handy wouldn't mind sticking one up you.

Never seen one in hose pipe size - If I do...sure

V-Pig
13-06-2011, 08:50 AM
It's part of my job to do that and it's nothing compared to sexual health checks for women - pussy

Well that might be, but you've forgotten one thing...

shut up, you massive gayer.

Coney
13-06-2011, 09:11 AM

So does being used to dealing with c*nts make it easier for you handling the GW posters?