PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Besiktas - Wed 27th Aug 19.45 KO - Sky Sports 5

Munchies
26-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Who's upfront then?

Please start Campbell Wenget

Xhaka Can’t
26-08-2014, 08:04 AM
I'll miss this because I'm on a night time cruise to Ithaca.

Marc Overmars
26-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Can't afford no pub team performance here that's for sure.

Need to be little bit ruthless and not give them any encouragement. Always dangerous when away goals are against you.

Xhaka Can’t
26-08-2014, 08:08 AM
Back on topic, we now have the worst striking 'options' in my lifetime.

If Besiktas score, they could present us with a serious challenge which is ridiculous given how much better than them we should be.

Syn
26-08-2014, 08:28 AM
No Ramsey is a concern but we should be alright. Forget about how bad we are, Besiktas seem like the type of team that crumble away in Europe.

I think Wenger will go:

-----------------Szczesny----------------

Debuchy--Chambers--Mertesacker--Monreal

Cazorla-----Flamini----Wilshere-----Rosicky

-------------------Ozil-------------------

------------------Alexis------------------

Munchies
26-08-2014, 09:08 AM
No Ramsey is a concern but we should be alright. Forget about how bad we are, Besiktas seem like the type of team that crumble away in Europe.

I think Wenger will go:

-----------------Szczesny----------------

Debuchy--Chambers--Mertesacker--Monreal

Cazorla-----Flamini----Wilshere-----Rosicky

-------------------Ozil-------------------

------------------Alexis------------------

Swap Wilshere with Rosicky, and put Ox

ARightTouch
26-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Pretty nervous about this already, we pretty much have to win because of away goals. If we are only 1 goal up going into the last 10 minutes its most definitely squeaky bum time, it only takes a second to score a goal (especially against us)

We need to go out there and smash them up in the first half, which im not too confident of tbh.

Marc Overmars
26-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Arsenal starting a game quickly. :lol:

I remember those days.

GP
26-08-2014, 04:19 PM
4-0

Dein-machine
26-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Attack Attack Attack

Sir Ches

Debauch Merts. Chambers. Monreal

Ox. Flamini. Ozil. Campbell

Sanchez. Polds

Injury Time
26-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Taking eldest to this, no doubt you'll hear her chanting "Big fucking Friendly Germany! :scarf:

Xhaka Can’t
26-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Taking eldest to this, no doubt you'll hear her chanting "Big fucking Friendly Germany! :scarf:
That's what Chamberlain said.

Ralpheroo72
27-08-2014, 01:43 AM
1-1 :rose:

Power n Glory
27-08-2014, 07:34 AM
How I'd like us to start.

....….......Szczesny...........

Debuchy...Merts...Kos....Monreal

---------------Flamini---------------

------------Rosicky--Ozil----------

Oxlade------Sanchez-------Podolski

But we'll most likely see Wilshere, Cazorla and Sanogo starting in place of Rosicky, Podolski and Oxlade. If we want better control over the middle, I think it's time we involve Rosicky.

Injury Time
27-08-2014, 08:03 AM

That's what Chamberlain said.

Did he say he was sorry for getting that wrong little bit?

Xhaka Can’t
27-08-2014, 08:44 AM
1-1 :rose:
Sanogo?

Ralpheroo72
27-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Sanogo?
Niall Quinn

Thierrymon
27-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Bit nervous about this one if i am honest.

Xhaka Can’t
27-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Same here. We should win this easily as we are a far stronger team, but the lack of scoring threat coupled with the away goals rule is a concern.

Marc Overmars
27-08-2014, 11:02 AM
I'm more concerned about this than I was with the Udinese tie a few years ago.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 12:05 PM
If we haven't banged in at least a couple by 60 mins I'll start bricking it.

Agree with playing Rosicky. He's usually very good in important games.

I am invisible
27-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Rosicky gets my vote too.

Munchies
27-08-2014, 04:32 PM
5-0 Arsenal

Munchies
27-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Arsenal's home record in Champions League qualifiers:
Pld 6
W 6
D 0
L 0
F 15
A 2

Bye Bye Beşiktaş!

Dein-machine
27-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Plan B boys:
Try to take the lead ( fuck knows who's going to score ) by getting our full backs forward like we did on Sat second half instead of shiting ourselves playing too deep as per the 1st half & any time we play a top 6 team, it normally results in far more options up top which leads to far more goal scoring opportunities ( I know, I'm a tactical genious!). However after taking the lead we adopt the "Wenger Shitypants" option & let them attack us. Near the end of the game let them cross from the left to our back post, Monreal with be roughed up by a nine stone Turkish dwarf & you wouldn't believe it but Ozil refuses to track back from left midfield & they get the equaliser. Play out the rest of the game to finish 1-1.
We are out of the C.L, the fans boo, the players look dissapointed & Wenger blames the ref - it all looks very normal, so UEFA don't investigate us for match fixing.
Now though is the good bit - we have qualified for the Europa Cup with Europe's other under achievers. This surely is the only thing we can compete in with our forward line. We scrape through the group stages having played teams from Uzbekistan, Greenland & the Faroe Islands. We reach the new year, Giroud is back from his broken ankle but his agent refuses to let him play until after the Paris Fashion show as his catwalk career is in danger if he gets anymore injuries. We are forced into the Jan transfer window, now desperate for a striker but there's no one decent available that isn't cup tied - Don't fret "Le Prof" is on the case & we find a Moroccan carpet seller who finished top scorer in the Moroccan 2nd div the previous year & guess what, he's a free transfer.
Very important that, we don't wait to break into the 60 mill plus in the bank otherwise we won't be able to buy another attacking midfielder for 40 mill next summer.
Its now May & we've got to the Europa Cup final against the Spuds - 2 mins to go & Sanogo injures himself stretching to control a ball he has just trapped - on comes the Moroccan & scores with a diving header in the final minute becoming the first guy to score a European winning goal wearing a fez. We've won another trophy, Letters is on GW hailing his master Wenger & talking about another "Springboard" to success that will now happen but ofcourse he's right - We have qualified for the Champions League next year. This is a double whammy because due to our shit strikeforce & shitty little Spanish DM we finish 8th, a point ahead of Stoke & West Ham. Chelsea finish 5 but win the Champions League by parking the bus in every game, drawing 0-0 but winning on pens every round (Terry doesnt take one). The Spuds finish 4th behind City, Liverpool & Champions Palace, inspired by 52 goals from Chamakh ( does anyone realise how good he would look in our frontline at the moment), - but the 5 C.L places then go to the top 3 plus us & the Chavs. We've fucked the Spuds again,even without winning our 4th place trophy ---- trust me, its the future

Power n Glory
27-08-2014, 05:11 PM
I really don't care about qualifying. We have no chance of winning the CL and I find the whole process tedious. We go out today, spares us from going out in the knockout stages.

I just want to see a solid performance and the team finally ticking. Limping over the finish line won't cut it for me.

Globalgunner
Plan B boys:
Try to take the lead ( fuck knows who's going to score ) by getting our full backs forward like we did on Sat second half instead of shiting ourselves playing too deep as per the 1st half & any time we play a top 6 team, it normally results in far more options up top which leads to far more goal scoring opportunities ( I know, I'm a tactical genious!). However after taking the lead we adopt the "Wenger Shitypants" option & let them attack us. Near the end of the game let them cross from the left to our back post, Monreal with be roughed up by a nine stone Turkish dwarf & you wouldn't believe it but Ozil refuses to track back from left midfield & they get the equaliser. Play out the rest of the game to finish 1-1.
We are out of the C.L, the fans boo, the players look dissapointed & Wenger blames the ref - it all looks very normal, so UEFA don't investigate us for match fixing.
Now though is the good bit - we have qualified for the Europa Cup with Europe's other under achievers. This surely is the only thing we can compete in with our forward line. We scrape through the group stages having played teams from Uzbekistan, Greenland & the Faroe Islands. We reach the new year, Giroud is back from his broken ankle but his agent refuses to let him play until after the Paris Fashion show as his catwalk career is in danger if he gets anymore injuries. We are forced into the Jan transfer window, now desperate for a striker but there's no one decent available that isn't cup tied - Don't fret "Le Prof" is on the case & we find a Moroccan carpet seller who finished top scorer in the Moroccan 2nd div the previous year & guess what, he's a free transfer.
Very important that, we don't wait to break into the 60 mill plus in the bank otherwise we won't be able to buy another attacking midfielder for 40 mill next summer.
Its now May & we've got to the Europa Cup final against the Spuds - 2 mins to go & Sanogo injures himself stretching to control a ball he has just trapped - on comes the Moroccan & scores with a diving header in the final minute becoming the first guy to score a European winning goal wearing a fez. We've won another trophy, Letters is on GW hailing his master Wenger & talking about another "Springboard" to success that will now happen but ofcourse he's right - We have qualified for the Champions League next year. This is a double whammy because due to our shit strikeforce & shitty little Spanish DM we finish 8th, a point ahead of Stoke & West Ham. Chelsea finish 5 but win the Champions League by parking the bus in every game, drawing 0-0 but winning on pens every round (Terry doesnt take one). The Spuds finish 4th behind City, Liverpool & Champions Palace, inspired by 52 goals from Chamakh ( does anyone realise how good he would look in our frontline at the moment), - but the 5 C.L places then go to the top 3 plus us & the Chavs. We've fucked the Spuds again,even without winning our 4th place trophy ---- trust me, its the future

There`s a cure for what you`ve got. but i`m gonna need four strong chaps to hold you down in order to administer it,

Marc Overmars
Winning the Europa League and denying Spurs CL qualification sounds good to me tbf.

Syn
27-08-2014, 05:16 PM
I really don't care about qualifying. We have no chance of winning the CL and I find the whole process tedious. We go out today, spares us from going out in the knockout stages.

I just want to see a solid performance and the team finally ticking. Limping over the finish line won't cut it for me.

With no CL football, we don't have Ozil, Alexis and probably would lose Ramsey next summer. We need it to progress as a club.

You'd miss it. Something else to look forward to after a shit Wednesday at work.

Shaqiri Is Boss
27-08-2014, 05:19 PM
The Europa League is just a depressing tournament to be in, overall.

Never take the CL for granted.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 05:28 PM

A win tonight is vital, by whatever means we can muster. If there's any chance of us bringing in a player or two in the last few days of the window it's likely to hinge on success in this match. So a shitty performance and a win will do. Don't want to see a shitty performance against Leicester though.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 05:31 PM
With no CL football, we don't have Ozil, Alexis and probably would lose Ramsey next summer. We need it to progress as a club.

You'd miss it. Something else to look forward to after a shit Wednesday at work.

This.

We could probably go one season without it but otherwise it affects our ability to attract top players, sponsors and consequentially the ability to pay them top money.

Power n Glory
27-08-2014, 05:38 PM

We'd lose those players if we finish outside the top 4 this season. I doubt there would be a fall out if we go out tonight. Just means the players and coach get a shock to the system and may actually get their shit together this season.

GP
27-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Szczesny – Debuchy – Mertesacker – Koscielny – Monreal – Flamini – Wilshere – Ozil – Cazorla – Oxlade-Chamberlain – Alexis

Subs: Martinez, Chambers, Rosicky, Coquelin, Podolski, Sanogo, Campbell

Munchies
27-08-2014, 05:41 PM
COYG

:scarf:

Power n Glory
27-08-2014, 05:42 PM

Yes, I used to look forwards to the games after a shitty work day. Used to. If we persist with another uninspired line up and the dead paced game we've been pulling off lately, it just adds to an already shitty day.

Syn
27-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Yes, I used to look forwards to the games after a shitty work day. Used to. If we persist with another uninspired line up and the dead paced game we've been pulling off lately, it just adds to an already shitty day.

Tonight will be worth watching. Great line up, second bite at the cherry for Alexis at CF. and this time Ozil's at no.10. We'll wreck them.

Power n Glory
27-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Tonight will be worth watching. Great line up, second bite at the cherry for Alexis at CF. and this time Ozil's at no.10. We'll wreck them.

That line up has got me a little excited. Something different. It will be good to see how Wilshere plays without Ramsey. I'd prefer Rosicky but it's worth seeing what Jack can do on his own.

Let's hope Sanchez has a heck of a game. We need him badly to do well and score some goals.

Munchies
27-08-2014, 06:02 PM
HD Sky Sports build up http://sportz-hd.eu/

Power n Glory
27-08-2014, 06:16 PM
I think people are making a bit too much of Ozil on the left. He naturally drifts to the flanks anyway and he's played on the flanks for Madrid and Germany.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
27-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Getting through to the group stages and then the knockout stages will now be the difference between making a marquee signing once every summer or not

Ozil last summer, Sanchez this....it maybe less than what we need but fuck me it's a whole lot better than the business we have been doing.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Meh would have started Podolski ahead of Santi.

Player's won't get their CL bonuses from last season unless we go through so hope their extra motivated.

Master Splinter
27-08-2014, 06:44 PM
3-1 (Cazorla, Sanchez, Podolski).

Munchies
27-08-2014, 06:45 PM
new stream
http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-5-live-stream.php

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Meh would have started Podolski ahead of Santi.

Player's won't get their CL bonuses from last season unless we go through so hope their extra motivated.

You said "their"

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 06:47 PM
You said "their"

Yes, should have been "they're extra motivated".

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Corner to us.

Good play on the right from us.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 06:54 PM
FFS Wilshere puts it just wide!!

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Jack :doh:

But even though it's an advantage played - WHY NO YELLOW? Why are the rules being ignored again?

Munchies
ffs

Master Splinter
We're actually pressing today and we've pressured them into a few mistakes already.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Come on Santi. You're good enough to get that in.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 06:56 PM
That's atrocious from Santi.

Master Splinter
27-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Jack :doh:

But even though it's an advantage played - WHY NO YELLOW? Why are the rules being ignored again?

Foul on Monreal waved on too.

Ox will be sent off for his first tackle.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Flamini needs to calm down. The last thing we need tonight is a red card.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Flameanie trying to give the ref every excuse.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Strong play by Ozil - good to see.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Bestikas player goes down easily and Debauchy gets carded.

Master Splinter
Daft from Debuchy.

Niall_Quinn
Ridiculous booking. If that's the standard then everyone is getting set off tonight.

But there won't be a standard, just more making it up as he goes from the ref.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Blimey - our back two looked asleep there.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Could do with a goal now.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:08 PM
FK to us in a dangerous position.

Come on Santi, we could do with another FA cup special from you.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Straight at the keeper from Alexis.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Ozil and Sanchez on the wrong wavelength.

Needed more runners into the box there!

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Poor pass by Ozil but encouraging passage of play, especially the fact Alexis got into the box so quickly.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Debuchy got booked for that sort of challenge, didn't he?

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Shit ball from Jack.

Really needs to step up.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Passing poor again today.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Passing poor again today.

Tbf Beskitas are playing well. Probably the best out of any of our CL qualifying opponents thus far.

Will take a 1 - 0 right now.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Jesus wept.

Munchies
27-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Fucking hell, that tackle!

The Emirates Gallactico
Monreal :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
Monreal :doh:

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:22 PM
We'd have been pissed if that pen wasn't given to us.

Then again, the ref and linesman have been absolutely laughable so far.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Bestikas players going down at the slightest touch. Typical Billic team.

Munchies
27-08-2014, 07:24 PM
All Sanchez is doing is chasing the ball.

Put him on the wing.

Sign a striker ffs

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Jesus wept again.

Heart in mouth stuff.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Pretty pathetic dive that one. Should have been a yellow.

We're falling behind in this one though. No pressure on the opponent, we're playing at a nice pace to suit them.

selassie
27-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Wow....this is painful to watch

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Officials are completely incompetent.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Alexis completely isolated, nobody is taking a chance behind him. We're the more defensive team right now.

ARightTouch
27-08-2014, 07:31 PM
This aint good.

If we concede we re out simply because I cannot see us scoring A goal, let alone the 2 goals we will need.

If we have to rely on Sanogo to come off the bench and get a goal then that is down to Wenger for letting us get in this situation!!

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:32 PM
yesssss!!!

GP
Woooooop!

Master Splinter
SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
ALEXIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0

Whew!

ARightTouch
This aint good.

If we concede we re out simply because I cannot see us scoring A goal, let alone the 2 goals we will need.

If we have to rely on Sanogo to come off the bench and get a goal then that is down to Wenger for letting us get in this situation!!

LOL Sanchez!!

The Emirates Gallactico
gET TEH FUCK IN SANCHEZ!1

GP
This aint good.

u ok hun?

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Great time to score.

Now don't you dare fucking conceed a goal!

Power n Glory
Yessss!!!!

Munchies
Alexis!!

GP
27-08-2014, 07:34 PM
What a dirty, cheating diving cunt of a team.

Disgraceful performance.

Power n Glory
Sanchez needed that goal.

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Poor except for a couple of moments from Ozil and Ox. We look dangerous when the wide men are running at the defence, toothless when we play that short stuff around the box. And we're giving them acres in the middle.

Still, 1-0. Bit fortunate as they should have had a pen. But the ref has got just about everything wrong anyway.

Master Splinter
27-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Wilshere has been our spark despite the presence of Ozil, Cazorla and Oxlade and playing deeper.

He and Ramsey both need space in front of them to operate fully. They get in each other's way when starting together.

Globalgunner
27-08-2014, 07:36 PM
This aint good.

Pls feel free to cast your spell again sometime in the second half so we can make it 2. Good man

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Poor except for a couple of moments from Ozil and Ox. We look dangerous when the wide men are running at the defence, toothless when we play that short stuff around the box. And we're giving them acres in the middle.

Still, 1-0. Bit fortunate as they should have had a pen. But the ref has got just about everything wrong anyway.

We need to be more direct and break faster. Too many players want too many touches at the moment.

Master Splinter
27-08-2014, 07:38 PM
What a dirty, cheating diving cunt of a team.

Disgraceful performance.

Officials who fall for every trick don't help.

The only plus is he didn't award two pelanties.

GP
27-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Really impressed with Jack. Think he's been really good tonight.

Munchies
27-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Alexis. :bow:

:wave:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Think we were kind of lucky with the second pen call but Debauchy got a toe on the ball for the first one.

Anyway it doesn't change too much from Bestikas' pov as they had to score a goal to progress regardless of whether we did. Hopefully we can get another on the counter in the second half to ease the pressure.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Hello.

Arsenal. :bow:

Munchies
27-08-2014, 07:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEc32-CMAE2q5a.png

fakeyank
27-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Our attack in all the matches this season has looked like shit. At least we are not as clueless as Van Gaal Utd :haha:

The Emirates Gallactico
lol Olly doing a full kit wanker even in his own house.

McNamara That Ghost...
Full kit wanker.

adzzzbatch
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEc32-CMAE2q5a.png

What a shit TV :coffee:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:49 PM
2nd half kicks off.

Let's fucking do this. No mistakes!!

Heisenberg
27-08-2014, 07:50 PM
A full kit wanker in our own ranks :bow:

Never been so proud to be an Arsenal fan, tbf.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Corner to us.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Wasted

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Close stuff.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Fucking hell Cazorla!

adzzzbatch
27-08-2014, 07:55 PM
If we wanted a quick forward to play on his own upfront we could've done worse than Ba... Just sayin

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Should have been 2

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 07:57 PM
If we wanted a quick forward to play on his own upfront we could've done worse than Ba... Just sayin

We did do worse than Ba, what's your point?

Alexis :doh: Should have been 2

Master Splinter
Wilshere :bow:.

The Emirates Gallactico
Hope that doesn't cost us. :(

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Mourinho wouldn't loan him to us, why would he have sold him to us?

GP
Debuchy is absolutely brilliant.

Niall_Quinn
The final ball :sulk:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Unlucky with the shot but that's what you want to see from Sanchez.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Greedy by Alexis

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:00 PM
FFS Fk to Bestikas in a dangerous area.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:01 PM
But we're using Ox properly now and it's making all the difference, Pitch suddenly looks bigger than a postage stamp.

These Turks are skilled divers.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:02 PM
2 days delay just for that FK

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Turkish thug hauls down Ozil. Booked.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:04 PM
That's a bad miss. Should be 3 now.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:05 PM
So closeee...

Really need a second.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Turks make a tag, Super Thug out, Mega Thug into the ring.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Hopefully one of their scrotes gets sent off.

Franco. :lol:

Alwful dictator.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Classic example of how bad the officials are.

The Emirates Gallactico
Fuck me .....

Niall_Quinn
Ba :haha:

:upset:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:09 PM
The longer this goes on the more dangerous it's going to get

Second goal pls.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Great recovery by Flamini

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Jeez - Santi surrounded and nobody helps

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Ba. :lol:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Bestikas having a good spell right now.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Alexis is such a menace. Suarez like hassling and aggression. Love it.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Alexis fouled 15 times - gets the FK on 16 th

Thierrymon
27-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Really need a second. Besiktas still causing trouble for our defence.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Ref's a cunt tbf

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Still giving them so much space in the middle

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Ozil :doh:

Munchies
ffs Ozil!

The Emirates Gallactico
Fuck me how is it not 2

fakeyank
Ozil is crap

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Ox :doh:

The Emirates Gallactico
Ox now misses :faint:

Oh god.

Debauchy off!!

Down to ten men!!

Thierrymon
Debuchy off.

Master Splinter
Should be 4-0.

Now 1-0 and 10 men.

fakeyank
CL :rose:

Munchies
Fuck!!!!!!

GP
In what UNIVERSE is that a booking??

Fuming

Niall_Quinn
Can you believe this?????

Fucking farce of a ref. Absolute one sided cunt.

The Emirates Gallactico
15 mins to hold out with 10 men!!

Referee is a complete wanker.

Penguin
Wtf Özil

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Chambers on now. Fucking hell lads, don't fuck this up now.

fakeyank
Was playing with 10 men with Ozil on.. now that he is off, we are still with 10

GP
What a farce.

The Emirates Gallactico
Chambers booked for coming on too early.

This ref is actually a twat.

Penguin
27-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Come on :pray:

Munchies
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A BOOKING FOR CHAMBERS??

Niall_Quinn
Chambers for Ozil.

But what sort of a cunt is that ref? Now he books Chambers for coming on before HRH ordained it.

Thierrymon
Chmabers gets a yellow for coming on too early :doh:

What was fourth official doing?

Heisenberg
Chambers booked :blink:

Ralpheroo72
Lidl class officials, unreal.

Niall_Quinn
So how long until Chambers gets a second yellow from this absolute cunt?

Maestro
27-08-2014, 08:22 PM
some shite reffing so far in our two CL games tbh .....anyway, that aside, I just wanted to say Boss Kos is one hell of a player ..real quality trenches defender

Master Splinter
They evened out the pelanty not being given by giving every single decision for Besiktas.

Just shocking officiating.

The Emirates Gallactico
ffs ALEXIS

Niall_Quinn
Now the ref will be looking to even things up by sending off Flamini.

Mr. Lahey
27-08-2014, 08:23 PM
never a booking - very harsh on debuchy - then a yellow for the sub?! :haha:

Niall_Quinn
They evened out the pelanty not being given by giving every single decision for Besiktas.

Just shocking officiating.

Officiating would be applying the rules.

This certainly isn't officiating.

Munchies
Holy shit that skill by Sanchez!

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm scared. :cry:

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm scared the ref will award them a pen and then take it for them.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:26 PM
How have we ended up down to 10 in BOTH games :haha:

It's just a joke.

fakeyank
27-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm scared. :cry:

It wont be a disaster if we are not playing CL. We will be eliminated anyway

Ralpheroo72
I'm nervous for the referee

McNamara That Ghost...
Football. :lol:

What's the point?

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:28 PM
More thuggery by the turks. Ignores by that cunt ref.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:28 PM
It wont be a disaster if we are not playing CL. We will be eliminated anyway

Trust me it will. The hit to our reputation and prestige will be huge.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Uysal booked for being a cynical scrote.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Can't keep up with the blizzard of fouls by these bastards.

McNamara That Ghost...
Ches booked for doing a Lehmann impression. Don't be a dick Ches, just boot it.

At the ref.

GP
Chesney booked, shirt too orange.

Ralpheroo72
This ref is a cunt

The Emirates Gallactico
Is the ref getting a bonus for every yellow he waves?

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Trust me it will. The hit to our reputation and prestige will be huge.

Plus it's a fucking game right her and now and of course it WILL be a disaster if we don't win it, CL or no CL.

Are we winning on cards again - Ches booked for nothing.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Pektemek off, Toeshin on or something.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Is the ref getting a bonus for every yellow he waves?

£1K for one of ours, 50p for one of theirs.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Wheelchair the CB. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Ba. :haha:

Impressive air header.

The Emirates Gallactico
Oh god. I thought that was that.

Munchies
fuck Demba Ba so close!

McNamara That Ghost...
Tore booked.

What the fuck is wrong with them?

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Four added minutes.

Niall_Quinn
That cunt ref is only giving one card per Turk, he's ignoring their fouls once they are booked. Alexis has been fouled every time he gets the ball.

The Emirates Gallactico
4 mins to hold out. Please.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Well done Ches. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:35 PM
How wasn't that a foul?!

Maestro
27-08-2014, 08:36 PM
someone kill that cunt of a ref

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Get it in the mixer!

Munchies
27-08-2014, 08:37 PM
HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
27-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Arsenal 1-0 Besiktas, FT! We are through. :bow:

A glorious win I am sure we can all agree.

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:38 PM
FT

Thank god.

GP
27-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Fuck this referee right in his bitch cunt

Munchies
YEAH!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK IN!

Power n Glory
That was tense!!!

Maestro
bent ref in the pocket of syndicate football mafia. he's taken money on the result, number of yellows, number of reds and to which team ,,,,laying just 20K on that yields a hell lot of wonga

well done you cunt, more fool us

Thierrymon
Never in doubt.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Deserved win. We were up against a very competitive ref but we held our nerve and beat him in the end.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:41 PM
It's a stupid and outdated rule that you aren't allowed to kick the ref in the head after the game.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Fuck of Stelling - you lost mate! Your Ba header didn't go in (and neither did the 5 or 6 good chances we had either).

LDG
27-08-2014, 08:44 PM
It's amazing how one man's incompetence can decide the fate of millions of quid.

Fucking disgrace of a referee.

GP
27-08-2014, 08:44 PM
It's amazing how one man's incompetence can decide the fate of millions of quid.

In the home and away legs.

What are the chances?

Letters
27-08-2014, 08:45 PM
In the home and away legs.

What are the chances?

Round about 100%, I reckon.

Master Splinter
27-08-2014, 08:47 PM
I await the charts showing how many reds we have had under Wenger.

How many have been justified? About 10 probably. Two soft ones already this season and those ridiculous ones against Koscielny and Arteta last season just some of the highlights.

Dirty Arsenal. Dirty Wenger.

Or more accurately: Corruption :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
27-08-2014, 08:50 PM

George Osborne :bow:

The Emirates Gallactico
27-08-2014, 08:55 PM
George Osborne :bow:

That's Gideon Osborne to you!