PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v/s Burnley, Nov 1, KO 1500

fakeyank
29-10-2014, 02:47 PM
5-0 win. Alexis with 4 goals and Podolski with the other.

Syn
29-10-2014, 02:48 PM
http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/508846/stream_img.jpg

Injury Time
29-10-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm up north :woohoo: i mean :doh: I'll miss it, my Dad going instead, should guarantee a belter 3-1! Monreal with all 4 :bow:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
29-10-2014, 03:16 PM
I'm up north :woohoo: i mean :doh: I'll miss it, my Dad going instead, should guarantee a belter 3-1! Monreal with all 4 :bow:

Up't North?

Ooooh Shite!

I were in Liverpool last weekend

4-0

Ramsey
Welbeck
Ox
Chambers

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
29-10-2014, 03:17 PM
http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/508846/stream_img.jpg

Why have you posted an image of the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang?

Marc Overmars
29-10-2014, 04:15 PM
No excuses not to give the worst team in the league a good kicking.

5-0

But probably 2-1. :rolleyes:

Globalgunner
29-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Narrow 4-3 win

Yes I`m just trippin`

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2014, 06:03 PM
73% possession :bow:

Xhaka Can’t
29-10-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm only way to Ireland to catch a few Rays so will miss this one.

Bumble
29-10-2014, 09:25 PM
they don't score many so expect a clean sheet and a nice comfortable 3-0 win as they are rubbish.

Injury Time
29-10-2014, 09:39 PM
they don't score many so expect a clean sheet and a nice comfortable 3-0 win as they are rubbish.
Just checking do you support Arsenal or Burnley? Kthxbai

Injury Time
29-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Up't North?

Ooooh Shite!

I were in Liverpool last weekend

4-0

Ramsey
Welbeck
Ox
Chambers
I've never been to Liverpool, literally never. Off to the home of the Blades.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
29-10-2014, 10:09 PM
A win. Probably not by a hefty score as we are a pretty blunt instrument these days. Unless Theo plays and hits the ground running....... We will go on a little run from here on, appeasing a few but not much will have changed.

Bumble
29-10-2014, 10:23 PM
I've never been to Liverpool, literally never. Off to the home of the Blades.
I have been to Liverpool a couple of times to the Cream club there back in the 90s. We are were on the coach ready to go back to Manchester (Uni) and Robbie Fowler walked past the coach with some munter.

Özil's Panoramic View
30-10-2014, 12:26 PM
We are shit, they are shit, game will be another turgid shitfest.

We'll get the all important result, though, which will have the statisticians rubbing their palms together in a most pleased manner.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 12:37 PM

We'll get the all important result, though, which will have the statisticians rubbing their palms together in a most pleased manner.

Your whining definitely bores me more than our football

This is I imagine what you are like in your day to day life

"What do you want for dinner?"
"It doesn't matter because Wenger is a cunt"

"Fancy going out for a drink tonight?"
"Going out drinking won't change the fact that Wenger is a cunt?"

"You need to start getting into work on time"
"I hardly see what difference it makes what with Wenger being so much of a cunt"

Özil's Panoramic View
30-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Your whining definitely bores me more than our football

This is I imagine what you are like in your day to day life

"What do you want for dinner?"
"It doesn't matter because Wenger is a cunt"

"Fancy going out for a drink tonight?"
"Going out drinking won't change the fact that Wenger is a cunt?"

"You need to start getting into work on time"
"I hardly see what difference it makes what with Wenger being so much of a cunt"

Ffs enough with the eaves dropping on my convos.

Letters
30-10-2014, 03:02 PM

It's interesting you judge Wenger on results unless we win in which case you focus on other things.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 04:04 PM
I think it's interesting how he can consider eaves dropping an actual thing on a forum?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 04:06 PM
I judge Wenger for earning more than any other manager in the premier league and still not bothering to buy himself new suits, he's probably the kind of person who does home made birthday and Xmas presents.

Özil's Panoramic View
30-10-2014, 04:15 PM
I think it's interesting how he can consider eaves dropping an actual thing on a forum?

You really are a bit thick, aren't you? :haha:

My comment was in reference to you posting my supposed daily life and the things I say. A bit tongue in cheek, if you even understand the term.

Dumb ass.

Özil's Panoramic View
30-10-2014, 04:18 PM
And, why have you and Letters tried to turn this into another Wenger back and forth when nowhere in my comment did mention our dear leader?

You guys really do view the Club as Arsene FC, right?

Marc Overmars
30-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Wenget says Gibbs is a doubt but will find out more tomorrow, otherwise nothing new on the injury front. Same lot available from last week plus Wheelchair back from suspension.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 04:42 PM
You really are a bit thick, aren't you? :haha:

My comment was in reference to you posting my supposed daily life and the things I say. A bit tongue in cheek, if you even understand the term.

Dumb ass.

I understand what tongue in cheek means

But frankly I thought you'd want that part of your private life kept private

Although technically in your case it's tongue between cheeks

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Also if someone doesn't get your joke, it's usually because its a bit shit.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 04:46 PM
And, why have you and Letters tried to turn this into another Wenger back and forth when nowhere in my comment did mention our dear leader?

You guys really do view the Club as Arsene FC, right?

That's a bit like saying these home made biscuits taste like shit but I'm not blaming whoever made them

Niall_Quinn
30-10-2014, 04:59 PM
At least the fans are fighting, even if the team isn't.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Simple life lesson N_Q you cannot incentivise people who already earn what they do regardless of whether they perform or not.
To be honest the sensible thing would be to introduce a flat rate salary based on position, loyalty and spend the bulk of the wage bill on performance related bonuses.
Could only really work for clubs that can afford it mind

Niall_Quinn
30-10-2014, 05:08 PM
I generally threaten to injure people when I want them to do something they don't want to do. Maybe that's what Wenger is doing too, hence the overbooked treatment centre.

Anyway, if they serve up another tippy-tappy-missy fiesta I'll probably threaten to give up watching them any more. I might even not come on here for a while so I can pretend I have made good on the threat.

Özil's Panoramic View
30-10-2014, 05:16 PM
I understand what tongue in cheek means

But frankly I thought you'd want that part of your private life kept private

Although technically in your case it's tongue between cheeks

Like I told you before, stop taking yourself so seriously, pal.

Ignored my bit of advice and now you've gone ahead and totally embarrassed yourself.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Like I told you before, stop taking yourself so seriously, pal.

Ignored my bit of advice and now you've gone ahead and totally embarrassed yourself.

Sigh

You know it should be fun when someone your toying with is under the delusion that they are Toying with you, but its actually kind of tedious

No Homo

fakeyank
30-10-2014, 05:29 PM
A win. Probably not by a hefty score as we are a pretty blunt instrument these days. Unless Theo plays and hits the ground running....... We will go on a little run from here on, appeasing a few but not much will have changed.

This.

Watch out for the 10-12 game unbeaten run we go on very soon. We will eventually falter and get 4th position as usual, but its always interesting to see the swing in votes for "Should Wenger stay or leave" at this time.

Letters
30-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Results swing opinions shock exclusive.
The pant wetting you get after one bad results, it's not surprising a string of good results affects people's mood.
A manager is judged on results :shrug:

Özil's Panoramic View
30-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Sigh

You know it should be fun when someone your toying with is under the delusion that they are Toying with you, but its actually kind of tedious

No Homo

Need for yet another disclaimer, eh?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 05:50 PM
This.

Watch out for the 10-12 game unbeaten run we go on very soon. We will eventually falter and get 4th position as usual, but its always interesting to see the swing in votes for "Should Wenger stay or leave" at this time.

Well I think it will be much of a muchness

Subject like whether Wenger should go tends to be rather loaded, and there isn't a straight divide between people who hate the man and want him gone ASAP and those who beatify him.

I think the latter largely doesn't exist, I think every fan acknowledges that we are in the twilight of Wengers time here and mostly everyone is looking forward to this rather than being unduly concerned. I think the line is drawn between those who believe he has earnt the right to choose the manner and timing of his departure and those who want the board to abandon sentiment and push him out the door now.

I tend to take from both sides not that I'm consistently on the fence, just my views are quite fluidic and often find myself shifting between let him go when he wants and fuck off now

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
30-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Need for yet another disclaimer, eh?

Well yes but I think you misunderstand my motivation

It wasnt put there in case people thought I was gay

It was put there in case people assumed that I believed that I couldn't do better than you

GP
30-10-2014, 08:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gu4OD7Ul0Y

Injury Time
30-10-2014, 11:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gu4OD7Ul0Y

:crying:
Arshavin running nay sprinting, Song delivering a good pass, Diaby alive, Eduardo with 2 legs...less likely than the moon landings tbh

Marc Overmars
30-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Eduardo's finishing. :cloud9:

Could have been an awesome player for us had that clogger not fucked him up.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm not so concerned about the Wenger in or out though whilst he is here....I will always be hoping that one day he snaps out of this new age thinking that 4th is sufficiently competing. It is doubtful, but whilst he is here, I can only hope.

I was surprised about how many predicted we would finish this season as league winners or in second place though at the start of the season but it is hard to get swept up in that kind of optimism these days.

How many recent..ish, ex players are we going to have the displeasure of seeing around us making a fair contribution to other clubs too! RvP, Cesc, Song, Clichy, Sagna, Adebayor..... Obviously they all left under different circumstances but it is interesting to note that all are good enough to be in our squad, even if I wouldn't still want them all.

We have made the pursuit of a DCM look like the pursuit of Messi at times.

Globalgunner
31-10-2014, 10:39 AM
:Getting a DM is one of the hardest things in football. More important, it has been comprehensively proven that not having one is not inimical to clinching 4th position.

Ah this forum is alive again. For a while I was afraid we had all entered the twilight zone, such was the zero traffic. We are only happy it seems when we are exchanging brickbats.
GW :respect:

adzzzbatch
31-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Down in London this weekend with miss adzzz, we were going to go and see a show, but she's used my memberships to book us a couple of tickets for the game.

Please play well Arsenal! :pray:

Marc Overmars
31-10-2014, 01:33 PM
I've taken my gf to 5 matches and we haven't won any. :doh:

She has of course now been banned.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-10-2014, 01:43 PM

Dumped as well I hope?

fakeyank
31-10-2014, 02:38 PM

I am not your girlfriend! :sulk:

adzzzbatch
31-10-2014, 03:26 PM

The last game we went to was the dreadful Arsenal 0-0 chelski last year when it constantly pissed it down and chelski parked the bus for 90 minutes.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-10-2014, 03:41 PM
The last game we went to was the dreadful Arsenal 0-0 chelski last year when it constantly pissed it down and chelski parked the bus for 90 minutes.

No woman I've been involved with has ever been that big on football

And I'm not the one to take them to their first match

"What's going on?" - "a football match"
"What's the score?" "It's still 0-0"
"Why did the whistle blow?" "He was offside"
"What's offside?" "For fuck sake"

GP
31-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Wimmin :lol:

Letters
31-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I only took MrsL to one game, that was a 0-0.
There's a theme developing here <_<

fakeyank
31-10-2014, 04:16 PM
I only took MrsL to one game, that was a 0-0.
There's a theme developing here <_<

Well my fiance wants to go to an Arsenal game. Who we playing this Christmas? :)

Marc Overmars
31-10-2014, 04:27 PM
I am not your girlfriend! :sulk:

So stop calling and leaving messages then, I told you that one night was a mistake.

Dein-machine
31-10-2014, 04:34 PM
No woman I've been involved with has ever been that big on football

And I'm not the one to take them to their first match

"What's going on?" - "a football match"
"What's the score?" "It's still 0-0"
"Why did the whistle blow?" "He was offside"
"What's offside?" "For fuck sake"

No woman I've been involved with - Just a hunch but after reading some of your posts I expect we're not talking big numbers here

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-10-2014, 04:59 PM
No woman I've been involved with - Just a hunch but after reading some of your posts I expect we're not talking big numbers here

Are you implying that my charming brand of sexism doesn't beguile the fairer sex?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
31-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Girl I'm currently seeing said something along the lines of "I don't want to hear about the fucking football"

Excellent, one more thing I don't have to share with her :-)

Letters
31-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Well my fiance wants to go to an Arsenal game. Who we playing this Christmas? :)

<_<

Can I come to your wedding? :d

fakeyank
31-10-2014, 05:18 PM
<_<

Can I come to your wedding? :d

Absolutely!! All the peeps I meet at GW meetups are welcome!

Syn
31-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Well I'm actually going to this because I'm in London for the first time in ages and nicking a mate 's card. So we'd better ducking win.

Letters
31-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Absolutely!! All the peeps I meet at GW meetups are welcome!

:woohoo:

Özil's Panoramic View
31-10-2014, 07:04 PM

:haha:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-10-2014, 08:13 PM
:Getting a DM is one of the hardest things in football. More important, it has been comprehensively proven that not having one is not inimical to clinching 4th position.

Ah this forum is alive again. For a while I was afraid we had all entered the twilight zone, such was the zero traffic. We are only happy it seems when we are exchanging brickbats.
GW :respect:

I don't think signing a world class DCM is any harder than signing a world class forward, winger, ACM and maybe even a goalkeeper. It needn't take several years either.

I don't even think he needs to be world class. Get a powerful, sensible, committed, tactically & positionally astute ball recycling midfielder with a reasonable short passing range and we would be doing a lot better than we are.

Ozil and Sanchez weren't easy to sign but we pulled it off....unless of course the club are just pretending they don't need one....in which case heaven help us.

1_nilto the arsenal
01-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Burnley to get first win of the season tomorrow. And No I havent been smoking any funny fags or been at the drink. We will have a man sent off and will lose 1-2.

Globalgunner
01-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Burnley to get first win of the season tomorrow. And No I havent been smoking any funny fags or been at the drink. We will have a man sent off and will lose 1-2.
FFS! The least you could do is live up to your username.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
01-11-2014, 10:47 AM

come on you clarets!

my mate was doing a lot of drugs last night and said he could forsee my death, if this is some kind of Cassandra esque thing you might as well get thee to a bookies and put money on that result and scoreline. And if nothing else we will get an answer about causality theory.

GP
01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Arsenal: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Flamini, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Welbeck

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
01-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Arsenal: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Flamini, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Welbeck

Or in other words, the same team that played against Sunderlanc

Yay running Welbeck and Sanchez into the ground

Interesting no Ramsey again, so there is hope that is a limit to how shit a player can perform before he's dropped which is semi encouraging

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 02:31 PM

LOL

WUMger :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
01-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Flamini and Arteta again - yay.

Wenger did mention Walcott maybe getting some game time so fingers crossed there at least

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Or in other words, the same team that played against Sunderlanc

Yay running Welbeck and Sanchez into the ground

Interesting no Ramsey again, so there is hope that is a limit to how shit a player can perform before he's dropped which is semi encouraging

Isn't he just more trying to ease him back after an injury. A million times bitten a trillion times shy an all that....

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 02:48 PM
If nothing else, at least we've ended Campbell's career.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Sanogo on the bench :haha:

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:00 PM
A minute's silence for the poor saps who gave their lives so the elite could get even richer.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Here we go, Arsenal vs the worst team in the league.

Master Splinter
01-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Sanogo on the bench :bow:.

If this isn't a pillaging, then Coyle in.

Sordell will score a 40-yarder.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:01 PM
First meaningful ball is a mindless lump straight through to the Burnley keeper. Pure shit.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Some excellent tippy tappy in front of the Burnley defence, then it goes all the way back. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Through balls in the final third, 0 for 2. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Alexis penalised for doing nothing. The ref :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
01-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Let's hammer a team, just for the novelty of it.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Chambers scrapping his way through, but offside. Some particularly rubbish play by Ox.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Didn't go out. But ref gives the throw anyway.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:07 PM
5 mins gone. Precisely zero entertainment. Just 85 mins to go.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Dat Guy :doh:

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Santi with a powderpuff effort.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:11 PM
10 mins gone. Precisely zero entertainment, just 80 mins to go.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Decent enough play by Welbeck, but can't get the shot away. This is high octane tippy tappy.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Burnley break. Ball NOT out again (whole ball has to cross the line). Ref unaware of rule, fortunately for us.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Cynical by Boyd - ref books him. Astonishing really!

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Alexis opts to pass the ball back to Burnley keeper from FK.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Awful cross by Ox, no movement from Welbeck. Harmless break.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:23 PM
20 mins gone. This is dire. We should easily win this against a hopeless Burnley, but it's just so dull.

Dein-machine
01-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Happy to not score to early - it will only mean we then sit back against the might of Burnley - let's leave it until the 80min

McNamara That Ghost...
01-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Us. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:30 PM
The needle refuses to be threaded.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Burnley very very comfortable. We're accommodating them in every way conceivable. Nice slow pace, everything in front of them.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Alexis trying to do it all himself again. Best effort so far. Great player.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Another effort from Alexis. Closer.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Bit of pace there from Welbeck, but Arteta eventually kills the pressure with a nice pointless square ball.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Arteta sideway passing when someone is making a run to goal, ugh

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Good play so far from Ox

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Getting a bit better now. Alexis has taken the game by the balls.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Aargh! Alexis should really have scored there.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Not much of an angle for Alexis on that attempt

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:43 PM
73% possession - Me :bow:

11 attempts at goal. Not many of them decent of course.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Who was tracking Boyd

Dein-machine
01-11-2014, 03:45 PM
73% possession - Wumger will be over the moon, no need to change anything

Globalgunner
01-11-2014, 03:45 PM
1 WC player 10 journeymen. vs 11 pub players

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Everyone just standing still, fucking move around

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Alexis and Ox played well so far, others need to step up

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 03:48 PM
HT 0-0

Alexis has turned up. Ox and Gibbs have put in a shift. But we are set up to be so conservative against a pub team.

Still, 71% possession which is what counts.

adzzzbatch
Christ Miss Adzzz has taken me to see shit.

The fucking time wasting is atrocious, the ref complicit in it of course though.

Marc Overmars
Arsenal. :lol:

Rancid.

Master Splinter
01-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Enough chances to be leading by a few. Should have had a pel. But still no flow to our play.

Clean sheet though :bow:.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Don't remember a player single handedly bullying a team as much as Sanchez has today for a long time. Amazing he hasn't scored. Probably the only Arse player who could play with such tenacity and not break half the bones in his body.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Don't remember a player single handedly bullying a team as much as Sanchez has today for a long time. Amazing he hasn't scored. Probably the only Arse player who could play with such tenacity and not break half the bones in his body.

And he hasn't adjusted to the PL yet - according to the experts.

adzzzbatch
01-11-2014, 04:08 PM
This is awful stuff!

KSE Comedy Club
01-11-2014, 04:09 PM
So does this mean we are employing a new tactic? You know, letting burnley outplay us for most of the second half ??? :shrug:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
01-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Don't think the game has actually been bad on the eye myself.....but clearly not getting on top following spells of pressure is what we do.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Good cross by Ox

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Theo warming up - looks like he could be coming on in the 93rd minute.

GP
01-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Welbeck wasn't been in this game at all.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Alexis' final ball - the only suspect thing about his game.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Welbeck wasn't been in this game at all.

We could do with selling him (and all our other strikers) and getting more ACMs in. Would suit our game a lot more.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
He's not a world beater but I do love Welbeck's strength. :d

Niall_Quinn
Good play by Ox again.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 04:15 PM
More good stuff from Ox

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Ooooooh! Ox shot deflected wide.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Decent effort from Ox

adzzzbatch
01-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Turgid.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Ramsey coming on. Criminal if it's not Flamini off.

crashley
01-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Bent ref giving them everything as usual

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Nope, Ramsey for Arteta. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, like for like sub.

fakeyank
01-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Horrible football as usual. Stoke must be better to watch now

The Emirates Gallactico
01-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Playing both Arteta and Flamini against BURNLEY at HOME!

Wenger :doh:

Bumble
We will win and the performance will be forgotten

Niall_Quinn
FUUUUUUK - Santi misses a sitter.

GP
01-11-2014, 04:23 PM
HOWWWW??

hobson's choice
Oh geeeeez

Master Splinter
Cazorla will never score again.

crashley
What's the point of being a football club like Burnley, 11 men behind the ball & trying to draw their way to inevitable relegation?

Niall_Quinn
Burnley hanging on by a thread (and our crap finishing)

Dein-machine
Santi - simply not good enough at top level

The Emirates Gallactico
01-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Jesus christ.

It's going to be another shit draw isn't it?

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Alexis fouled 25 times in 10 seconds. Nothing given.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
25 minutes of time wasting - a new record?

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Alexis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0 header. Brilliant player.

A Gunner
Alexis MOTM again?! 1 - 0

Master Splinter
ALEXIS FUCKING SANCHEZ!!!!!

GP
Best player in the premier league.

Absolutely different class.

Niall_Quinn
What a header! Up against two defenders and gets above them and muscles them out of it. Proper player.

The Emirates Gallactico
ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Now don't fuck this up!!

Marc Overmars
01-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Thank god for Alexis.

What a player.

The Emirates Gallactico
Too good ........... he's just wayy too good for us now.

Niall_Quinn
What will he be like when he stops being a flop and adjust to TBLitWtbf?

A Gunner
2 - 0 Chambers!!!

GP
01-11-2014, 04:29 PM
CHAMBOOOOO!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
2-0 Chambers after a good effort from Welbeck.

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexinal. :bow:

Master Splinter
CHAMBERS!!!!!!!!!

hobson's choice
That's game

The Emirates Gallactico
Get the fuck in!!!

Never in any doubt!!!

Knew we were going to win all along!

Niall_Quinn
DON'T SIT BACK - JUST GO FOR IT FFS!

Marc Overmars
01-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Get in!!

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:30 PM
What's the chance WUMger will sub Alexis for Sanogo?

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:31 PM
It's starting to click - albeit against Burnley but still.

The Emirates Gallactico
01-11-2014, 04:32 PM
We need to wrap Alexis in cotton wool for the CL match. Take him off Wenger.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:33 PM
How did we manage to sign Alexis? Why didn't the dopers offer a bazillion rupees for him?

A Gunner
01-11-2014, 04:34 PM
How did we manage to sign Alexis? Why didn't the dopers offer a bazillion rupees for him?

Because Wenger was in Brazil

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Theo's coming on - back from his two week injury. Pods coming on too.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Because Wenger was in Brazil

The new Suarez (Alexis not Wenger)

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Pods for Dat Guy

Theo for Ox

hobson's choice
Good game from Ox

The Emirates Gallactico
The new Suarez (Alexis not Wenger)

Pretty much. He's that good.

Marc Overmars
01-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Theo :bow:

Welcome back

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Alexis still chasing. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Pretty much. He's that good.

Not as good with his teeth.

The Emirates Gallactico
01-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Alexis still chasing. :bow:

An inspiration to the entire team.

If we had 11 players displaying the same work ethic as Alexis we'd easily be challenging Chelsea right now. Bunch of lazy cunts.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Theo fast over the first yard - looks fine.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Wow - Pods smacks it straight at the keeper. Should have been 3 (or 9 tbf)

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Theo with the shot - good save.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:42 PM
WHAT???? Pods smacks it against the post, crossbar and post.

hobson's choice
01-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Poldolski, lol

Master Splinter
01-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Should be 6-0 now.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Santi the weak link today.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Ramsey - saved again. Great stuff by their keeper today.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Monreal very solid today. He's fine provided he's not up against quality.

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:47 PM
We must have had 85% possession this half.

Niall_Quinn
3-0 ALEXIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Gunner
3 - 0 Alexis

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Fox in the box :bow:

GP
Outstanding.

Master Splinter
ALEXIS!!!!

Niall_Quinn
That finish was pure quality.

hobson's choice
Quality

A Gunner
Monreal very solid today. He's fine provided he's not up against quality.

I've been quite impress with him in centre back, his heading is actually quite good.

Marc Overmars
01-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Alexis. :cloud9:

Globalgunner
01-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Podolski is gonna kill somebody one day with that left peg of his

Alexis. What a guy

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:50 PM
And then we switch off and let Burnley in for an effort on goal, which they miss.

Basically what's happened today is we were shit and then Alexis said fuck this and took charge. That encouraged Ox, then Chambers stepped up and then the rest of the team got dragged along. But without Alexis nothing would have started. He's done Wenger's job for him.

A Gunner
01-11-2014, 04:50 PM
3 - 0 FT

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:51 PM
FT 3-0

I actually enjoyed that second half :faint:

A Gunner
01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
FT 3-0

I actually enjoyed that second half :faint:

We completely turned it on in the last half hour

Niall_Quinn
MOTM

1. Alexis
2. Alexis
3. Alexis

Marc Overmars
We're back!

Penguin
Sanchez is fucking brilliant :bow:

Niall_Quinn
31 attempts
12 on target
18 corners
68% possession
3 goals
1 Alexis

Globalgunner
01-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Sanchez is fucking brilliant :bow:

Barca are going to want him at the end of season

Niall_Quinn
01-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Alexis

87 touches
7 attempts/ 5 on traget
2 goals

Chambers
1 goal / 1 assist

fakeyank
01-11-2014, 05:08 PM
An inspiration to the entire team.

If we had 11 players displaying the same work ethic as Alexis we'd easily be challenging Chelsea right now. Bunch of lazy cunts.
:gp:

Up to the manager to show why Alexis's desire should be the blueprint for the entire squad!

McNamara That Ghost...
01-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Alex is awesome.