PDA

View Full Version : Sri Lanka Killing Fields

Mr.Singh
16-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Did anyone catch the documentary? Man it was fucked up executions, mortar shelling of hospitals and rape. The Govt. of Sri Lanka need to put up in the hauge just like the Serb.
Sri Lanka claims all the RAW footage used in the documentary was faked what a bunch of cunts.

You just need to see the footage and see for yourself that this was systematic genocide.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sri-lankas-killing-fields/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

milla
16-06-2011, 09:36 AM
The UN couldnt give a crap about Sri Lanka. No oil no justice I am afraid. :coffee:

Cripps_orig
16-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Explains why Yoss hasnt been on

Özim
16-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Truly awful, but I don't think this is unusual in wars, it's just not publicised. This isn't an isolated case, after all Mugabe has been able to do whatever he wants for years.

The people who fight so to speak aren't always of good character. There was some awful stuff in there though, but then how often do we see real graphic wartime footage.

Haven't there been 100's of rapes in Libya in a short period of time as well, thought the rape footage was very disturbing indeed.

Mr.Singh
16-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Truly awful, but I don't think this is unusual in wars, it's just not publicised. This isn't an isolated case, after all Mugabe has been able to do whatever he wants for years.

The people who fight so to speak aren't always of good character. There was some awful stuff in there though, but then how often do we see real graphic wartime footage.

You are right god knows what happens in other wars but we have here evidence of war crimes and yet the best the UN can come up with is a report.....what they need to do is issue arrest warrants for the people involved.

Özim
16-06-2011, 09:05 PM
You are right god knows what happens in other wars but we have here evidence of war crimes and yet the best the UN can come up with is a report.....what they need to do is issue arrest warrants for the people involved.
I agree the war crimes should be punished, I'm not entirely sure they should have shown this on TV though, potentially it could incite people into retribution...isn't this how terrorism starts. This is something that should have been dealt with but not via a TV program.

Mr.Singh
16-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I agree the war crimes should be punished, I'm not entirely sure they should have shown this on TV though, potentially it could incite people into retribution...isn't this how terrorism starts. This is something that should have been dealt with but not via a TV program.

You have a point but people only turn to arms when they see all other means have failed. I feel the footage needed to be made public so we could see with our own eyes.

Ironing
16-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Fucking scumbags