PDA

View Full Version : Shitty v/s Arsenal, Jan 18 KO 1600

Pages : [1] 2

fakeyank
13-01-2015, 04:15 PM
IF we win this game, it'll be the biggest upset this season.

4-1 city

Syn
13-01-2015, 04:26 PM
comfortable home win

Marc Overmars
13-01-2015, 04:30 PM
One day we'll beat one of the top sides again.

This won't be it though.

Letters
13-01-2015, 05:01 PM
We'll lose and lose well

adzzzbatch
13-01-2015, 05:38 PM
I think 4-1 to, if we're lucky to get a consolation.

AFC Leveller
13-01-2015, 05:42 PM
If we play the same team as on Sunday then i think we can get a draw and cause the, problems in the process. If Wumger brings Ozil back and messes up Santi and Alexis' understanding thenn i think a 3-1 scoreline is more likely.

cannot see us winning though; which is telling.

fakeyank
13-01-2015, 05:54 PM
When was the last time we went into a big game* thinking we actually had a chance to win it? Utd at home this year probably?

*Big game= Utd/Chelsea/City/CL Big boys

AFC Leveller
13-01-2015, 06:03 PM
I felt confident going to Liverpool last year when we were 8 points ahead of them but that was a bit of a disaster in the end.

I guess it comes down to the manager and his team selection. for example, last season we were top and man u somewhere in 6th or 7th and we had been the top scorers until then. The manager completly bottled it and played Ramsay right wing and Ozil had a stinker. we had plenty of attacking players but he went negative and we lost.

Xhaka Can’t
13-01-2015, 07:10 PM
http://lematinhaiti.com/img_sys/desmondtutu2.jpg

GP
13-01-2015, 09:34 PM
0-3

Niall_Quinn
13-01-2015, 09:50 PM
http://lematinhaiti.com/img_sys/desmondtutu2.jpg

Doubt Gibbs will start.

Injury Time
13-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Doubt Gibbs will start.
You moran, that's the Ox :sulk:

fakeyank
13-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Doubt Gibbs will start.

Looks like Bill Cosby tbh.. he can probably drug those bastards before the game! ##

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
13-01-2015, 11:46 PM
A decent performance would be nice. Limbs in tact as well if possible.

Özil's Panoramic View
14-01-2015, 12:59 PM
With injuries forcing Clueless to play the right players in the right positions, and with citeh losing Toure whom they are undoubtedly highly dependent on to ACON, Aguero and Kompany likely to remain out, this is as good a chance to nick one against them as we'll ever get.

selassie
14-01-2015, 01:12 PM
This one is a write-off, who do we play after these lot?

adzzzbatch
14-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Bony will get a goal on his shitty début then. <_<

Injury Time
14-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Bony will get a goal on his shitty début then. <_<

Hatrick including a nutmeg on Özil :ilt:

Niall_Quinn
14-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Hatrick including a nutmeg on Özil :ilt:

All 3 goals offside of course.

AFC Leveller
14-01-2015, 03:36 PM
With injuries forcing Clueless to play the right players in the right positions, and with citeh losing Toure whom they are undoubtedly highly dependent on to ACON, Aguero and Kompany likely to remain out, this is as good a chance to nick one against them as we'll ever get.

Kompany and Aguero were back last week against Everton so i expect them to play against us.

The good news is that Yaya and Bony are away on Afcon.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
14-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Oh joy....their squad fillers then!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-01-2015, 12:26 PM
David Silva generally tends to score against us
Aguero is fit

3-1 City

Aguero, Silva and Nasri for them
Walcott(from the bench) for us

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
15-01-2015, 12:27 PM
One day we'll beat one of the top sides again.

This won't be it though.

Won't be until after 2017

AFC Leveller
15-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Debuchy out for 3 months so thats his season gone. He'll be missed though because he has been realy good for us when he has played and his back ups will have to step up big time. City are very dangerous on the flanks and we will need Chambers or Bellerin to be solid.

Id go with the same team as last week but swap Bellerin for Chambers if he is fit.

AFC Leveller
15-01-2015, 02:03 PM
What are the odds Fernandinho will foul his way through the game and only get a yellow in the 90th minute?

AFC Leveller
15-01-2015, 02:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10277171_843258099048564_3865527196922630932_n.jpg ?oh=e1ddf99a5e47eb3c02cde199c68f4c20&oe=552D2AB8&__gda__=1429207250_b26fe1d8c245400046b5a8cf5b5c06f 6

Longest serving player at the club.

Niall_Quinn
15-01-2015, 02:19 PM
What are the odds Fernandinho will foul his way through the game and only get a yellow in the 90th minute?

Same as the odds our guys will get booked for their first foul.

Marc Overmars
15-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Debuchy out for 3 months so thats his season gone. He'll be missed though because he has been realy good for us when he has played and his back ups will have to step up big time. City are very dangerous on the flanks and we will need Chambers or Bellerin to be solid.

Id go with the same team as last week but swap Bellerin for Chambers if he is fit.

Really big blow losing Debuchy again, mainly due to the fact Chambers and Bellerin cannot be relied on.

Fucking Stoke knuckledragger.

It's a shame we didn't put a recall clause in Jenkinson's contract.

AFC Leveller
15-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Really big blow losing Debuchy again, mainly due to the fact Chambers and Bellerin cannot be relied on.

Fucking Stoke knuckledragger.

It's a shame we didn't put a recall clause in Jenkinson's contract.

A bit unlucky as well because both of his injuries were off the ball incidents.

Chambers looked young and bright when he first played for us but now he looks a bag of nerves (since that Swansea winger tore him a new one) everytime he plays.

Marc Overmars
15-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Gibbs and Welbz are also still dead.

fakeyank
15-01-2015, 04:58 PM

I'd play Bellerin tbh.. the more I see of Chambers, the more I see him fit for CB over a winger. Bellerin might fuck up but at least he has pace to get back and may be save his bacon. Chambers on the other hand looks like a bag of nerves!

milla
15-01-2015, 05:19 PM
I'd play Bellerin tbh.. the more I see of Chambers, the more I see him fit for CB over a winger. Bellerin might fuck up but at least he has pace to get back and may be save his bacon. Chambers on the other hand looks like a bag of nerves!

Bellerin all the way. Better attacker, recovery pace, brilliant crosser and he knows how to head the ball. Chambers is a DM not a defender. :coffee:

AFC Leveller
15-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Gibbs and Welbz are also still dead.

Navas V Montreal......

The one thing Montreal cant handle is pace and we really need to kep it tight down our left hand side.

AFC Leveller
15-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Bellerin all the way. Better attacker, recovery pace, brilliant crosser and he knows how to head the ball. Chambers is a DM not a defender. :coffee:

Chambers used to play once every 2-3 weeks for Saints and was used smartly. Here though, he has been overplayed and thrown right into the deep end with no protection. No wonder he has stagnataed in just over 4 months.

fakeyank
15-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Navas V Montreal......

The one thing Montreal cant handle is pace and we really need to kep it tight down our left hand side.

I think Gibbs still has a chance. He has a fitness test tomorrow. Allah help us if he is not fit!

AFC Leveller
16-01-2015, 06:18 PM
I think Gibbs still has a chance. He has a fitness test tomorrow. Allah help us if he is not fit!

aaameen!

Injury Time
16-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Nasri out for 3 weeks? :violin:

Alpha
16-01-2015, 11:20 PM
We are winning this as everyone expects us to lose badly . Pressure on City who must win now . Pressure is a bad thing in big games . If we we play calmly our game , we will create chances . Problem will be to put them away . But Sanchez will definitely have a go . Meets and Koscielny together put a bit of assurance at the back and the Anchorman Coq will do his dirty job superbly . But I fancy both Flamini and Coquelin to make the job harder for City .

Özil's Panoramic View
17-01-2015, 02:15 AM
We are winning this as everyone expects us to lose badly . Pressure on City who must win now . Pressure is a bad thing in big games . If we we play calmly our game , we will create chances . Problem will be to put them away . But Sanchez will definitely have a go . Meets and Koscielny together put a bit of assurance at the back and the Anchorman Coq will do his dirty job superbly . But I fancy both Flamini and Coquelin to make the job harder for City .

I'll have some of whatever you are on.

Alpha
17-01-2015, 07:36 AM
I'll have some of whatever you are on.
provided you don't celebrate when we win . You are the kind of person who says and believes something just because someone has done it . You need to know the impossible doesn't exist in football . Just look at Newcastle beating Chelsea and Southampton beating United at Old Trafford . Arsenal beating City at the Etihad is difficult but not impossible .

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
17-01-2015, 10:41 AM

I think Bellerin is destined to be a superb right back and is better than Chambers imo.....but what are you actually basing Chambers being a DM on?

Debuchy is a miss and I've really liked him as Sagna's replacement......even if he didn't cover himself in glory at Southampton.

Niall_Quinn
17-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Chambers has been far and away most proficient in the CB role hasn't he? He has been average at best at full back and (not his fault, Wenger's fault) a non-entity on the one occasion he played DM. Chambers and Koscielny as the starting central partnership for me.

Özil's Panoramic View
17-01-2015, 11:25 AM
provided you don't celebrate when we win . You are the kind of person who says and believes something just because someone has done it . You need to know the impossible doesn't exist in football . Just look at Newcastle beating Chelsea and Southampton beating United at Old Trafford . Arsenal beating City at the Etihad is difficult but not impossible .

OK. Ok. Now that I know Bielik will be part of 1st team squad, I have changed my mind and is now in full agreement with you.

1-3. :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
17-01-2015, 12:20 PM
The gypos have an easy win here if we allow them to match Navas against Monreal. That means Kos will spend the day desperately trying to cover the left while Silva has a field day in the space left in the middle where he loves to play. This is OBVIOUS. Perhaps the manager will do something about it in terms of team selection? If not, perhaps he will do something about it once we have gone a couple of goals down? Or at least he might do something about it before the 72nd minute? But perhaps not. Or maybe we can pray the gypos play a tortoise out on the left and leave Navas on the bench?

Özim
17-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Man City to cruise to a win, this team isn't up to much, other than a handful of individuals it's need to be dismantled and rebuilt.

3-0 City.

Özim
17-01-2015, 05:26 PM
When was the last time we went into a big game* thinking we actually had a chance to win it? Utd at home this year probably?

*Big game= Utd/Chelsea/City/CL Big boys

Can't remember but our record against the big teams is embarrassing, almost every other top tier team has managed a result of some sort at some point against one of them, most predictable thing of the season is Arsenal losing to Man U, City or Chelsea.

fakeyank
17-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Can't remember but our record against the big teams is embarrassing, almost every other top tier team has managed a result of some sort at some point against one of them, most predictable thing of the season is Arsenal losing to Man U, City or Chelsea.

Tbh, we do manage to draw some of these games at home but away from home, we are an embarrassment! I actually think teams like Burnley or Leicester have a higher chance of getting a draw in away games against these big boys. We have absolutely no chance.

I will however tell you that one man has given me a little bit of optimism of getting something out of these games- Alexis Sanchez. He works so hard that he makes the other 10 donkeys feel ashamed of themselves. He has so far even refused to listen to the head donkey (Wenger) and refused to tippy tappy all over the place.

Letters
17-01-2015, 06:33 PM
:lol: You guys really are taking whining about Wenger to a new level.
He signs Sanchez and you're so reluctant to give Wenger any credit for anything you come up with balls like this.

fakeyank
17-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Here, I give credit to Wenger for signing Sanchez. Happy? :)

I also give credit to Sanchez for not going down the other players route and not suffering from Wengeritis... yet!

Letters
17-01-2015, 06:51 PM
:sleep:

fakeyank
17-01-2015, 07:23 PM
After our loss tomorrow, we will be 4 points off 4th place trophy!! :yikes:

This is getting interesting!

Alpha
17-01-2015, 07:38 PM
OK. Ok. Now that I know Bielik will be part of 1st team squad, I have changed my mind and is now in full agreement with you.

1-3. :scarf:

Now it is your turn to give me whatever you smoking today .Your sarcasm is the worst joke ever seen .

AFC Leveller
17-01-2015, 09:37 PM
After our loss tomorrow, we will be 4 points off 4th place trophy!! :yikes:

This is getting interesting!

I used to worry when teams near and around us picked up points and knocked off us 4th but this season i dont care too much because i dont think finishing outside the top 4 will necessarily be a bad thing in the long run. For one thing, it should give the manager a kick up the arse and put him under some proper pressure to do whats required and i think thats key.

A win tomorrow is very very unlikley because not only is our record shite against the big teams but the players and even manager wont expect anything from the game and will accept a loss.

Niall_Quinn
17-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Top 4 is where we get our transfer funds from and where we get the little extra weight that sees players like Alexis end up in our dressing room rather than the one down the road. Leaving Wenger out of it, top 4 is essential for the club. Who's queueing to leave in the summer if we miss out? Who's queueing to come in as replacements? If we miss out then we may never get back in considering we have investors who don't invest and there's every chance a Villa or Newcastle or Everton might be the next Arab plaything.

Wenger is the problem. We should be wanting to miss out on Wenger, not qualification for the CL. Given our squad and where we find ourselves in the league at the mid point after a decade of planning Wenger should really have been sacked by now. His legacy has kept him at the helm and it's killing us. We'll get crushed again tomorrow because we'll send out the wrong team, play the wrong tactics and make the wrong choices at the wrong time. Frustrating, and also frustrating we have shitty non-investors in charge but underneath it all is still the club and surely you always want the club to be as highly placed as possible come the end of the season?

fakeyank
18-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Top 4 is where we get our transfer funds from and where we get the little extra weight that sees players like Alexis end up in our dressing room rather than the one down the road. Leaving Wenger out of it, top 4 is essential for the club. Who's queueing to leave in the summer if we miss out? Who's queueing to come in as replacements? If we miss out then we may never get back in considering we have investors who don't invest and there's every chance a Villa or Newcastle or Everton might be the next Arab plaything.

Wenger is the problem. We should be wanting to miss out on Wenger, not qualification for the CL. Given our squad and where we find ourselves in the league at the mid point after a decade of planning Wenger should really have been sacked by now. His legacy has kept him at the helm and it's killing us. We'll get crushed again tomorrow because we'll send out the wrong team, play the wrong tactics and make the wrong choices at the wrong time. Frustrating, and also frustrating we have shitty non-investors in charge but underneath it all is still the club and surely you always want the club to be as highly placed as possible come the end of the season?

If top 4 means Wenger stays and outside top 4 means he goes... which one would you chose? I believe Wenger is the bigger of the two evils and want him gone.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 12:52 AM
If top 4 means Wenger stays and outside top 4 means he goes... which one would you chose? I believe Wenger is the bigger of the two evils and want him gone.

Top 4 any day. We need to keep players like Alexis.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 09:04 AM
So today will make it 16 games (I think) against the big boys and no win :scarf:

Munchies
18-01-2015, 09:26 AM
So today will make it 16 games (I think) against the big boys and no win :scarf:

:popcorn:

City 3-1

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 12:01 PM
4 hours to go... :popcorn:

GP
18-01-2015, 12:12 PM

lol what? We beat spurs like 3 teams last year.

AFC Leveller
18-01-2015, 12:57 PM
4-2.

The saddest thing is we know whats gonna happen more or less, a defensive mistake, a slip in a crucial moment, missed chances bu us and of course the ref giving them a pel.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 01:07 PM
2-3 tbf.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Mike Dean is the ref :haha:

GP
18-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Arsenal: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Giroud

GP
18-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Chambers, Flamini, Rosicky, Ozil, Walcott

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Monreal vs Navas then?

Game over before it kicks off. Never mind was Mike Dean anyway.

Globalgunner
18-01-2015, 03:14 PM
No reason to drop Rosicky. Let's hope Ramsey does well.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 03:15 PM
chesney :wave:

Marc Overmars
18-01-2015, 03:16 PM
The team I would have gone with tbh. Well, Gibbs for Monreal but presumably he's not 100%.

How about we throw the script away and fucking do 'em eh?

Come on you Gunners.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 03:16 PM
No reason to drop Rosicky. Let's hope Ramsey does well.

I wonder which Ramsey will turn up today, only time will tell I guess.

The Emirates Gallactico
18-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Need good Ramsey to turn up.

Really worried about Bellerin but we don't have a choice after Stoke's thuggery last week.

Glad to see that Coquelin is now preferred over Flamini.

Marc Overmars
18-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Big test for Coq and Ramsey. Up against the ultimate scrote pairing of Fernandinho/Fernando.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero

Master Splinter
18-01-2015, 03:26 PM
One of Fernandinho and Fernando to get booked for their 569th foul in the 92nd minute.

Coquelin to be booked for his first tackle.

Arteta handed 3 game ban.

Two offside goals and a dodgy pel for Citeh.

Three onside goals and four pels denied for us this season.

We'll also miss about five sitters and give the ball away in our own half leading to goals of course.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Sagna :haha:

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:28 PM
One of Fernandinho and Fernando to get booked for their 569th foul in the 92nd minute.

Coquelin to be booked for his first tackle.

Arteta handed 3 game ban.

Two offside goals and a dodgy pel for Citeh.

Three onside goals and four pels denied for us this season.

We'll also miss about five sitters and give the ball away in our own half leading to goals of course.

And Wenger will sub Alexis for Ches in the 72nd minute provided he has managed to do his zip up by then.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Are sky collectively wanking over shitty atm?

I haven't switched it on yet.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 03:36 PM
No, just over David Silva. Though it's justified.

Master Splinter
18-01-2015, 03:43 PM
We need Bif to be aggressive today and hopefully that can complement pressing from Sanchez, Ox and Ramsey. Bellerin's attacking threat should push them back a bit too if we play it right.

No passing straight to a City player in the first few minutes, thanks. You don't mind conceding from a free-kick or screamer if there's nothing you can do about it. But always handing the opposition an instant advantage from which you can't recover through carelessness and nervousness is a recurring problem and unacceptable really.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Who is Koshesney?

Henry. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:47 PM
We need Dean to allow Bif to be as aggressive as the gypos are being. It'll be up to Dean how Bif plays.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Why do they keep calling him Sanchez when he asked to be called Alexis and has Alexis on the back of his shirt?

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Alexis. :haha:

Scoring more goals at the stadium he plays most often at. What a fraud.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Alexis. :haha:

Scoring more goals at the stadium he plays most often at. What a fraud.

He's a Barca reject that can't score away. I think that was a pretty unbiased comparison with their Aguero piece.

Globalgunner
18-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Kompany already awarded MOTM. Complete defender I am told. Up there with David Luiz.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Kompany already awarded MOTM. Complete defender I am told. Up there with David Luiz.

He's a great guy too, when things are going his way.

Marc Overmars
Souness said we're a team of son in laws?

What?

McNamara That Ghost...
Gary Neville. :sick:

Fuck off.

AFC Leveller
18-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Fernandinho's first booking? 79th minute.

79 minutes too late.

Niall_Quinn
What's in that huge brown envelope sticking out of Dean's shorts?

adzzzbatch
tyler fuck off :sick:

Niall_Quinn
Souness said we're a team of son in laws?

What?

He's trying to set his daughters up with one of our players.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 03:58 PM
they have aguero we have giroud :lol:

Marc Overmars
18-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Come on you Gunners!!

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
Coming to a big club. :lol:

adzzzbatch
fuck off Neville you cunt

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Fingers, toes and testicles crossed. Here we go.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:00 PM
What a fucking shit song

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Ox with the first athlete ball of the day. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Dean setting out his stall early.

adzzzbatch
kos you twat

McNamara That Ghost...
Kos taking them out. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
Koscielny booked.

:rose:

Marc Overmars
18-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Kos booked :doh:

adzzzbatch
First slagging off of Alexis of the day.

Niall_Quinn
So there's the first booking. Let's see how long it takes for the gypos to pick one up.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:04 PM
shit ball from monreal

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Monreal gives it away twice. Impressive.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Monreal :doh:

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:06 PM
So we're just gonna sit back and let them do what they want, I'm sure that will work..

McNamara That Ghost...
Well done Kos.

Niall_Quinn
Nah. Tempo too low. Too much strolling around. No pressure.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:07 PM
awful counter attack

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Kicked the ball away and should be a booking.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Milner. :lol:

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:10 PM
all too easy for shitty atm

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:11 PM
shit from alexis

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:11 PM
No cross from Alexis, then again, no movement.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Nice idea from Alexis.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Nervy start from Alexis.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Great control from Wenget.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:14 PM
I couldn't give a shit about the seats in the dugout :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Coquelin with some superb pubbery control.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Everyone gets their successes after the second half tbf.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Fuck! We have got to cut out the shitty passing or we have no chance. Lazy bullshit.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:18 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooo

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Bif. :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Awful pass from Ramsey.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:19 PM
shit passing!

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Hart :haha:

Then Ramsey :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Kompany. :haha:

adzzzbatch
COME ON ARSENAL!!

McNamara That Ghost...
PELANTY!!!!

adzzzbatch
YES!

Niall_Quinn
Giroud has got to MOVE! He can't just stand there and wait for the ball.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Get IN!

Marc Overmars
Cazorla!!!!!!

adzzzbatch
"not too much contact" :rolleyes:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

McNamara That Ghost...
CAZORLA!!!!

GREAT PEL.

Master Splinter
Cazorla :bow:.

I'm a bit behind. :lol:

Maestro
Mike Dean, did we finally pay him

A Gunner
0 - 1 Carzola!!!

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:24 PM
GET THE FUCK IN!!!!

Niall_Quinn
Santi!

0-1

Please keep it together now.

AFC Leveller
arsenal looking prepared in a big game? scoring first?

someone wake me up plz.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:25 PM
More of the same now please.

adzzzbatch
Neville still doesn't think it was a penalty :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
Neville has started the apologies.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Brilliant fom BFG.

We think we can annihilate them now. Empty the midfield time!

Edinburgh Gooner
18-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Pat Nevin on 5 live is a twat!!! Has nowt good to say about us. He can't believ we are ahead, not much contact for the pel.hahahahah total. Fanny

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:27 PM
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!!

Maestro
calm the fuck down you jitters, get behind the ball and defend properly

Giroud is shit btw

Munchies
Kompany :haha:

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey :doh:

Giroud :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:28 PM
That obviously went out.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:28 PM
fuck off tyler you cunt

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Ospina gets a touch.

Marc Overmars
OooooooooOspina! :lol:

Love that

McNamara That Ghost...
BFG's tekkers. :cloud9:

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Giroud's a lazy bastard isn't he?

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:31 PM
BFG follows it up with a good old lump forward.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Good to see Ospina growing in confidence

Maestro
18-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Giroud's a lazy bastard isn't he?

I tell you, he's a fucking passenger with a stinking attitude ....totally think he's shit

Niall_Quinn
That's what we need from BFG, boot it out!

adzzzbatch
sky don't sound to happy atm :lol:

Japan Shaking All Over
18-01-2015, 04:33 PM
The team I would have gone with tbh. Well, Gibbs for Monreal but presumably he's not 100%.

How about we throw the script away and fucking do 'em eh?

Come on you Gunners.

:gp:

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:34 PM
tyler making the yaya excuse for shitty :rolleyes:

Japan Shaking All Over
18-01-2015, 04:35 PM

Read that before walking through the door.....thought KO 4:30......and to my surprise :dance: moreover we got a PK at one of the top 2/3's grounds!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:35 PM
If only Toure was playing it would all be different. As it is they have to make do with their trillion quid squad.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:36 PM
We're losing our shape!!!

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:37 PM
fuck off ox

McNamara That Ghost...
Ox having one of those days where every touch is pub.

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey booked.

adzzzbatch
second booking :haha:

Maestro
we're cursed

AFC Leveller
18-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Come on boys keep it tight.

adzzzbatch
company didn't get booked :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
Booking for Ramsey :haha: Seriously?

adzzzbatch
we've gone to shit in the last 5 mins!

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:39 PM
well played nacho

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Kompany. :haha:

Booked.

Run at him!

adzzzbatch
yay a yellow!

GP
Well done Giroud

Master Splinter
Kompany should be off.

adzzzbatch
send the cunt off!

Niall_Quinn
Kompany booked so he should have been off now.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:42 PM
why are sky making excuses for company!?

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:43 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPINAAAAAAAA AAAAA

Japan Shaking All Over
I tell you, he's a fucking passenger with a stinking attitude ....totally think he's shit

Got to say it.......so is your face

McNamara That Ghost...
Bellerin scrapping with Milner. :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:44 PM
That was a foul by Milner in the first place.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:44 PM
shitty kicking the ball way again :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Neville's getting the hump.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:46 PM
LOL - throw to shitty. Not.

Munchies
OOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPINAAAAAAAA AAAAA

adzzzbatch
shit from alexis

McNamara That Ghost...
Citeh 0-1 Arsenal, HT. :bow:

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Well played Arsenal!!!

Maestro
very good first half and great work rate, shape and defending

Marc Overmars
"Vinnie Kompany"

Shut the fuck up Tyler

A Gunner
0 - 1 HT, Keep up the good work in the 2nd half please!

Master Splinter
Dean lets them break and have a corner past the minute, but then blows when we have a break on.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:48 PM
So then. Why has Wenger decided to manage like a normal manager?

Marc Overmars
Really good stuff, looks like everyone knows what they're supposed to be doing and they're sticking to it.

More of the same please Arsenal.

AFC Leveller
my stream has beglin and drury as commentators and they couldnt be any more condencsending.

Arsenal are winning Jim

Yes peter, city are losing to ARSENAL!

fuck off

fakeyank
Best tactical half arsenal has played since the CL run in 2006. Don't want to jump the gun but Wenger has actually done very good with the setup today. Hope he doesn't fuck it up in the second half!

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Also, how good is Kompany? Superb and he's such a nice guy.

selassie
Nigh on flawless defensive performance so far. Tactically Wenger has got it right, I like the way we're counter attacking too.

Marc Overmars
Can't work out if Sky's praise of our defending is sincere or patronising.

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Don't see why we wouldn't sling Theo on for Giroud and give them more to think about. Bif hasn't presented any problems for them and he's not providing an option for us when we have the ball.

Maestro
18-01-2015, 04:52 PM
So then. Why has Wenger decided to manage like a normal manager?

was it so difficult, that it took him years to sort out. glad he also kept faith with players on form instead of shaking it all about for no known reason. so far so good.

Munchies
18-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Kompany lol

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Disguise it very well? A pelanty was given...

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Who believes we can hold out for another 45? Can we keep it going and react when the gypos change things around?

Munchies
18-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Think we can do it, bar a bbullshit ref decision

AFC Leveller
18-01-2015, 04:58 PM
we can hold it together as long as wenger doesnt take off our best atackers and replaces them with chambers and gibbs

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Think we can do it, bar a bbullshit ref decision

Two players on yellow, I wouldn't put it past dean to send one of them off for a perfect tackle.

Master Splinter
18-01-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm watching a Canadian network and it's like I'm in a parallel universe.

A universe where they have knowledgeable people discussing football who actually watch the football and comment on things accurately and do not babble and spurt out tired cliches, falsehoods and outdated narratives.

Who would think that people doing their job correctly and professionally would be so revelatory?

Niall_Quinn
Kos will have to be ultra disciplined and not give the ref any opportunities.

Niall_Quinn
Who would think that people doing their job correctly and professionally would be so revelatory?

Wenger :bow:

Munchies
18-01-2015, 05:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7pGzixIAAEODYu.jpg

:haha:

Marc Overmars
Who believes we can hold out for another 45? Can we keep it going and react when the gypos change things around?

Never underestimate our ability to screw it up.

Niall_Quinn
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7pGzixIAAEODYu.jpg

:haha:

Some tramp trying to bum a beer

McNamara That Ghost...
Someone has been feading the Goat too much.

Milner hauled off, Jovetic on.

GP
Neville's getting the hump.

Neville can go fuck himself

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

adzzzbatch
WTF are they chattin about?

LDG

Depends how quickly City cotton on to the fact that they just need to get it wide quicker.

Pretty good so far from us though. Kept a good shape...just need to use the ball better when we get forward.

Marc Overmars
Come on you Gunners!!!

Niall_Quinn
Jovetic for Milner.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Ospina saves from Aguero.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 05:03 PM
WAKE UP ARSENAL!

Niall_Quinn
18-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Good save Ospina.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 05:04 PM
shit.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Way too open at the start.

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Alexis has been poor today

adzzzbatch
18-01-2015, 05:06 PM
awful start to the half from us

McNamara That Ghost...
Come on Ox, you've got to do better there.

Niall_Quinn
We're going to need another goal.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Ospina saves from Jesus Navas whacking it.

Ramsey being a show pony.

Marc Overmars
Midfield has vanished

We're back!

adzzzbatch
navas hasn't scored for a year, he will score today then.

Master Splinter
Demechelis playing for us.

But Sanchez and Ramsey playing for Citeh.

Niall_Quinn
Ramsey :doh:

And what is Kos doing so far up the pitch?

McNamara That Ghost...
18-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Bloody hell. :lol:

adzzzbatch
absolutely shit from us!

McNamara That Ghost...
Ox embarrassing Kompany. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
Why have we changed it?