PDA

View Full Version : Man ure V Arsenal, FA cup QF Monday 9 March 7:45

Pages : [1] 2 3

AFC Leveller
05-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Most of us are worried Wenger will choose the wrong players/tactics and bottle job this as usual at OT.

This Man ure side are fucking awful, plenty of cheats in their ranks and a couple of refs too so expect this to be controversial.

Team i'd go for :

---------Smokey---------

Bellerin---Merts---Kos---Gibbs

Ramsey--Coq---Santi-

Ox-----Welz----Sanchez

If we attack them from the off then i can see us causing them probems and scoring goals. They have a shite defence and no DCM so we really cant go up there and play like we did last season when we seemed scared. Ox, Welbz and Sanchez have pace and can score goals so instruct them to run at them at every opportunity.

Wumger though will probably play Ozil Cazorla and Ramsey in the same midfield which would mean we wont go with proper wingers and thus give Man ure the upper hand.

If my team starts, 1-3, if Wumger has his way, 3-1.

Injury Time
05-03-2015, 09:31 AM
I feel :sick:, just for once can we turn up at Old Triffid and make a match of it :pray: ?

Will he try that cagey crap we're not really good at? Probably.

Will we get at them from the off put them on the back foot? Probably not.

Falcao hatrick, Rooney pen (Ooooooooooospina :redcard:) and Wenger fucking around with his coat for 69mins.

Oh well....tickets bought, coach tickets sorted...

We all follow the Arsenal,
Over land and sea, (and Leicester!)
We all follow the Arsenal,
Onto victory! :pray:
:scarf:

Letters
05-03-2015, 09:49 AM
I was feeling quite bullish.
Then after the Monaco game I was more :doh:
Now I'm :unsure:

I'll be in Warsaw so will go and get drunk on vodka (i.e. have one shot) if we lose :cool:

GP
05-03-2015, 10:33 AM
0-3

Marc Overmars
05-03-2015, 10:51 AM
I will change my name to "Cuntface" for a week if we win this one.

Injury Time
05-03-2015, 10:55 AM
I will change my name to "Cuntface" for a week if we win this one, and punch Letters in the balls if we don't.

:good:

Letters
05-03-2015, 11:00 AM
:(

selassie
05-03-2015, 01:32 PM
We'll lose 2-0

fakeyank
05-03-2015, 04:39 PM
There is no way Ozil will not start. He is Wenger's love child and he will always start!

GP
05-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Besides, Ozil has been our best player since he came back, so he starts on merit.

fakeyank
05-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Besides, Ozil has been our best player since he came back, so he starts on merit.

Personal opinion?

Santi, Coz, Giroud, Sanchez, Ospina are miles ahead. I accept Ozil is a good player but he doesnt suit the Arsenal style of football (which doesnt say much tbf). Either we need to change our style of play or he needs to change. We have no balance with him in midfield and on the wings, he is not a better option than Theo, Ox or Welbeck.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2015, 09:08 PM
I will change my name to "Cuntface" for a week if we win this one.

May the team and the mods grant you your wish

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
05-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Me personally i'd have

Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Rosicky, Sanchez, Walcott, Ox, Giroud

Nothing against Ozil actually think he played ok the last couple of games but no sense in playing a player in a game where you will have to roll up your sleeves, the same could be said of Walcott but his pace and goalscoring threat will be vital if we employ the same tactics as against City and go for the jugular on the counter (Welbeck could also be a good option motivated to play against his former employers).

Cazorla is being overused and Ramsey has been nothing but a liability when he starts (even last night yeah he kept the ball away from our box, but almost gave possession away dangerously by trying to weave his way through the QPR box to try and become a hero).

Ospina just isn't good enough full stop.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Third best assist rate of all time in the prem.....just saying.....

No idea how long Gabriel is out for but I assume it's some time.... Ramsey usually has a telling influence against Manure but really Rosicky should be starting. No way can we have Welbeck in there all hyped up and fluffing chances. I like his all round game but Giroud is more likely to score and has done against them this season.

---------------Ospina---------------

Bell-----Merkyl----KOS----NACHO

------COQ----------SANTI----------

Walcott------Rosicky-------Sanchez

-----------Olivier Giroud------------

And yes.....of course he won't go with this team.

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Arsenal reckon 3 weeks on Gabriel injury. If 2 weeks = 1 season and we assume linear rather than exponential progression, expect him back for the start of the 2016/17 season.

Letters
05-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Arsenal reckon 3 weeks on Gabriel injury. If 2 weeks = 1 season and we assume linear rather than exponential progression, expect him back for the start of the 2016/17 season.

New signings :bow:

Niall_Quinn
05-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Third best assist rate of all time in the prem.....just saying.....

No idea how long Gabriel is out for but I assume it's some time.... Ramsey usually has a telling influence against Manure but really Rosicky should be starting. No way can we have Welbeck in there all hyped up and fluffing chances. I like his all round game but Giroud is more likely to score and has done against them this season.

---------------Ospina---------------

Bell-----Merkyl----KOS----NACHO

------COQ----------SANTI----------

Walcott------Rosicky-------Sanchez

-----------Olivier Giroud------------

And yes.....of course he won't go with this team.

If Angela is partnering Kos then he'd better not be ducking out of challenges. Utd will hoof the ball into our box, especially if we get a lead, and we need to handle that properly. I think Kos and Monreal work better together than Kos and Gibbs, but van Genius will be using Young to charge into the box and dive. Monreal will be more prone to that than Gibbs so the latter should play. Bellerin is pacey enough on the other side if Young is switched left and Rooney is sent to dive on their right. Coquelin will need to be disciplined as Utd's ref will be targeting him throughout the game. We've already seen Utd's linesmen ignore the most blatant offsides so we can't play a high line or try to play the offside game. Alexis will be kicked a lot, so he'll need to wear Kevlar shin, knee, thigh, waist, torso and head pads.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
05-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Didn't think in a million years I'd be wanting Nacho to play ahead of Gibbs but he has been pretty good and Gibbs only got back in from Wenger shuffling the pack rather than Nacho losing his place.

Hard to see us winning if it just becomes a tactical battle between the managers so I hope we play well in a way we usually don't in this game.

Marc Overmars
05-03-2015, 11:49 PM
May the team and the mods grant you your wish

Pretty much.

Bumble
06-03-2015, 08:31 AM
reckon there could be a few goals in this, neither team want a replay. and I really do fancy our chances. however united have played badly all season and yet are only one point behind and have a knack of getting a result despite everything.

but 3-2 to us.

AFC Leveller
06-03-2015, 11:04 AM
According to Skysports, this will be the first time the two meet in the cup since the final in 2005.

Alpha
06-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Everyone is looking forward to this game . Players or tactics are less important for this kind of games for me . What matters the most is the psychological state of mind of the players who will be on the pitch .
The last time we won at Old Trafford , we had a certain Adebayor ( was a very raw Center Forward at that time ) with both Henry and RVP out . We put a really good fight and no one was expecting us to win but we proved them wrong .If we can sort out that " underdog" attitude of our players in so called big games , I can not see any reason why we would not have the result we all want .
If we will win it will be up to us and if we will mess it up , it will be also down to us .
Man United is there for the taking . Its only their name and past history which make fear . They are just a cardboard tiger .

Injury Time
07-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Lawro has us down to win this :faint:

Letters
08-03-2015, 09:17 AM
That's us screwed then :(

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
08-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Teams that have won at Old Trafford since we last did

Chelsea (x2) , Man City (x4), Liverpool (x2), Everton, Tottenham (x2), Newcastle, West Brom, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Southampton, Besiktas, Real Madrid, Ajax, Atletic Bilbao, Leeds United, Portsmouth, Blackburn, Swansea (x2), Coventry, Crystal Palace

Injury Time
08-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Teams that have won at Old Trafford since we last did

Chelsea (x2) , Man City (x4), Liverpool (x2), Everton, Tottenham (x2), Newcastle, West Brom, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Southampton, Besiktas, Real Madrid, Ajax, Atletic Bilbao, Leeds United, Portsmouth, Blackburn, Swansea (x2), Coventry, Crystal Palace
We can't hope to compete, that list is like the creme de la creme of football and money combinations, we can't possibly hope to achieve the heights of these mighty clubs :crying:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
08-03-2015, 05:06 PM
That and we've lost nine out of our last ten visits to Old Trafford

It's the graveyard of our ambitions

Injury Time
08-03-2015, 06:11 PM
That and we've lost nine out of our last ten visits to Old Trafford

It's the graveyard of our ambitions
Are you the Head Sports Psychologist at Arsenal? :crying:
Really looking forwards to the return coach-trip now *rocking gently backwards and forwards in the corner, muttering about making the bad men go away* :wacko:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
08-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Are you the Head Sports Psychologist at Arsenal?

Yes ssssh

Xhaka Can’t
08-03-2015, 07:32 PM
0-0

Injury Time
08-03-2015, 08:34 PM
0-0

We'll call that "Wengers Kerching Delight!" <_<

Heisenberg
09-03-2015, 06:44 AM
Absolutely bricking it. They've got the mockers on us, makes it so hard to see us win even when we should.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Our record at their place: P10, W0, D1, L9. :ilt:

Letters
09-03-2015, 10:16 AM
For most of that time they've been better than us. They're not now.
The only thing stopping us tonight is ourselves and our mental block in games like this.
We're more than good enough to do them.

Özim
09-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Can see Wellbeck fluffing our chances on his comeback and Man U sneaking a 1-0 win with Rooney scoring.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 10:59 AM
For most of that time they've been better than us. They're not now.
The only thing stopping us tonight is ourselves and our mental block in games like this.
We're more than good enough to do them.

Very true.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Wengers old Trafford record

Played 23
Won 4
Drawn 4
Lost 15
Scored: 13
Conceeded: 39

selassie
09-03-2015, 11:32 AM
I probably sound like a broken record but I have zero confidence in us getting anything out of todays game, even if we draw and take them back to Emirates we'd still probably lose.

I really hope the boys prove me wrong and knock out United tonight. I don't even think United are any good...just think we'll freeze like we always do against them.

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 11:33 AM
What stupid ways will we use to fuck this up?

Conceivable possibilities, silly sending off, tragic team selection, tragic formation, suicidal high line, sitting on a lead, making defensive subs when we have the upper hand, missing a penalty, having 97% of the possession and creating 63 chances but missing all of them and then conceding on the break 1 minute into stoppage time at the end of the first half, starting so slowly we are 2 goals down in the first 10 minutes, failing to sub an injured player and conceding as a result, silly and unnecessary handball in the box, lazy backpass that sets up a goal, keeper throws it in his own net, Santi assigned to man mark Fellaini in the box, endless other possibilities.

It's the inconceivable possibilities I'm more worried about. The new and surprising ways we can find to fuck it up.

What would be nice is if we go our and play a high tempo attacking game to exploit their shitty defence. A bonus would be Bif wearing his shooting boots so we can avoid his anguished looks to heaven. Pick the right team and the right formation, attack them with pace, keep the pressure on for 90 minutes, straightforward win. Slow tippy tappy sideways backwards bullshit, guaranteed loss. Care and attention to details, doing the simple stuff well, our chances are good. Careless, crappy passing, tricks and flicks, eye of the needle 900 pass moves culminating in a wasted final ball, no chance. Avoiding pathetic attempts at crossing the ball, can only help.

It's down to Wenger. The team has shown it can do the business if Wenger can do his job properly.

Marc Overmars
09-03-2015, 11:37 AM
I was going to avoid watching this tonight but I know I'd regret if we somehow did manage to win.

Come the fuck on Arsenal.

Injury Time
09-03-2015, 11:50 AM
I was going to avoid watching this tonight but I know I'd regret if we somehow did manage to win.

Come the fuck on Arsenal.
It used to be will good or bad Diaby turn up :rose:, now please Arsenal I want to come home horse from singing, not moaning about a donkey on the pitch :pray:

We all follow the Arsenal... :scarf:

I'm upper tier with red n white scarf, I'll give you a wave :wave: and Rooney the :fingers:

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 01:34 PM
The BBC keep showing that giggs goal :sick:

Letters
09-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Can see Wellbeck fluffing our chances on his comeback and Man U sneaking a 1-0 win with Rooney scoring.

:lol: it's depressing how likely that is to happen. Although will Welbeck play?

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
What stupid ways will we use to fuck this up?

Conceivable possibilities, silly sending off, tragic team selection, tragic formation, suicidal high line, sitting on a lead, making defensive subs when we have the upper hand, missing a penalty, having 97% of the possession and creating 63 chances but missing all of them and then conceding on the break 1 minute into stoppage time at the end of the first half, starting so slowly we are 2 goals down in the first 10 minutes, failing to sub an injured player and conceding as a result, silly and unnecessary handball in the box, lazy backpass that sets up a goal, keeper throws it in his own net, Santi assigned to man mark Fellaini in the box, endless other possibilities.

It's the inconceivable possibilities I'm more worried about. The new and surprising ways we can find to fuck it up.

What would be nice is if we go our and play a high tempo attacking game to exploit their shitty defence. A bonus would be Bif wearing his shooting boots so we can avoid his anguished looks to heaven. Pick the right team and the right formation, attack them with pace, keep the pressure on for 90 minutes, straightforward win. Slow tippy tappy sideways backwards bullshit, guaranteed loss. Care and attention to details, doing the simple stuff well, our chances are good. Careless, crappy passing, tricks and flicks, eye of the needle 900 pass moves culminating in a wasted final ball, no chance. Avoiding pathetic attempts at crossing the ball, can only help.

It's down to Wenger. The team has shown it can do the business if Wenger can do his job properly.

I've highlighted what i think will probably happen. Its beyond belief how likely any of the above will happen.

Master Splinter
09-03-2015, 03:23 PM
If we play well, we'll miss chances and be fucked over by the ref and lose.

If we play moderately, it should be enough to beat this United, but the ref will have done his work already and United will take their two chances.

If we play poorly, they'll score from their two hoofs and the ref will throw in a free pel.

We're completely doomed tbf.

What will definitely happen tonight:

-We'll miss a handful of sitters
-De Gea will make a handful of great saves
-We'll be booked for our first foul
-And the second, third and fourth
-United will be booked for their 875th collective foul in the 98th minute
-Rooney will dive
-The ref will give them a non-pelanty
-Fellaini will smash someone in the face without punishment
-We'll be denied three clear pelanties
-They'll score a scuffed, four-time deflected fluke on the break following a hoof downfield after we've been building momentum with our 68th useless corner of the game
-Rooney will dive again
-No logical subs will be made

Master Splinter
09-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Prediction 1-3.

(If WUMger somehow, miraculously, defying all known patterns of behaviour, picks a sensible team and we actually score the chances we make).

Dein-machine
09-03-2015, 03:39 PM
As predictable as we are, United under LVG are just the same. However, we have proved we can be unpredictably good - they haven't. 3 at the back would normally make opponents play 2 wide men to try & drag their centre backs out of position. The ball in between the right & left sided CB's & the wing backs is the ball to play but only if you have pace. We know we have the players to win this game because Utd really are poor at the moment but I'm afraid this is a game where Managerial tactics will make the difference & thats where we will lose it. Wenger has an issue with playing at O.T., he needs to remember he's not playing Fergie anymore - they have a manger who is sneaking pub wins by having to resort to long ball football to Felani's head by-passing the likes of Rooney, Mata & Di Maria. If we take the lead & they struggle to break us down we know whats going to happen. Lets hope Merts knows he should mark Felani & hope that he's practiced jumping this week.

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Wenger has come out today and said we'll attack.

So expect nine bombing forward and Coquelin left at the back on his own.

Gooner23
09-03-2015, 05:49 PM

And that will just be the first 5 mins.

The Man City game should be the blue print. Let them do the tippy tappy shit and we counter with speed. Just feel that performance wasn't down to any kind of instruction, and it's a complete lottery if it will happen again.

God I want to win this one badly.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-03-2015, 05:54 PM
2-0 to United

Burger Boy and Van Rapie

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-03-2015, 05:58 PM

He's hardly going to say we are going to stick 11 men behind the ball and play for a 0-0, to be fair we actually attacked Man City we just did it responsibly.
So as much as I think we will lose anyway, unless he said "we are going to go gung ho and invariably get left standing with our dicks in the wind", not too much to read into that.

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 06:07 PM
He's hardly going to say we are going to stick 11 men behind the ball and play for a 0-0, to be fair we actually attacked Man City we just did it responsibly.
So as much as I think we will lose anyway, unless he said "we are going to go gung ho and invariably get left standing with our dicks in the wind", not too much to read into that.

His actual quote: "LOOK! We are going to go little bit gung ho and perhaps certainly get left standing with our little bitty dicks in the wind!"

I'd say that is fairly conclusive.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-03-2015, 06:21 PM
His actual quote: "LOOK! We are going to go little bit gung ho and perhaps certainly get left standing with our little bitty dicks in the wind!"

I'd say that is fairly conclusive.

Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!

Master Splinter
09-03-2015, 06:47 PM
United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Fellaini, Young, Rooney
Subs: Valdes, Rafael, Jones, Carrick, Januzaj, Mata, Falcao

Master Splinter
09-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Arsenal XI: Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Alexis, Welbeck
Subs: Martinez, Gibbs, Chambers, Ramsey, Giroud, Walcott, Akpom

Master Splinter
09-03-2015, 06:56 PM
So we've got pace, good counter-attacking potential and three hard-workers up front.

Shame that we've got less of a midfield than United though.

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 07:11 PM
happy with that team, plenty of pace and graft. little bit lightweight in the middle considering toilet brush will most probably win all headers.

Xhaka Can’t
09-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Our only hope of winning is keeping it scoreless until scoring a goal in the 94th minute.

And thats assuming there are only 3 minutes of injury time indicated.

Marc Overmars
09-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Not sure about dropping Giroud.

Good to see Oxlade start though.

fakeyank
09-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Everything depends on how Ozil and Cazorla work together. So far, they have looked clueless together.. so not a promising pairing.

fakeyank
09-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Btw, anyone know why Rosicky is dropped? He has been exceptional so far (whenever he has played)

Letters
09-03-2015, 07:22 PM

I'm not too happy about that although at least he's on the bench.
Maybe Wenger giving Welbeck a chance to beat the side who sold him - he certainly should be motivated enough, whether he has the ability...

Power n Glory
09-03-2015, 07:23 PM

Good to see Oxlade start though.

Very odd. Nothing against Welbeck starting as striker but for his first game up front in ages against Utd at Old Trafford....plus with what LVG has said about his finishing....it's a lot of pressure. If he pulls it off, the kid has a set of balls on him and should get the nod up front for big occasions more often.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:30 PM
"theatre of dreams" :sick:

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 07:33 PM
its classic wumger, by playing welbz in the middle against his old club, its all set up for a welbz hatrick.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:34 PM
its classic wumger, by playing welbz in the middle against his old club, its all set up for a welbz hatrick.

:pray:

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 07:35 PM
its worth poiting about that this manu side tend to raise their game in the big games , they lost to city playing with ten men but apart from that they have beaten us and liverpool and rew to chelsea.

expect a different side today.

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 07:36 PM
"LOOK! eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh....."

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:38 PM
I hope the gooners there tonight make a lot of noise :scarf:

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Please tell me phil nevile isn't commentating!

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 07:42 PM
van Gaal is a fucking weird bloke isn't he?

Marc Overmars
09-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Come on you Gunners!!!

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:45 PM
COME THE FUCK ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFC Leveller
already started shaking.

adzzzbatch
Who's united's 12th man tonight?

GP
09-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Ugh, why the ffffffffuck are we wearing blue??

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 07:47 PM
Why are we dressed in clown outfits?

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:48 PM
oooooooooooooo

Coney
09-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Ugh, why the ffffffffuck are we wearing blue??

To scare them into thinking they are playing Chelsea.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:49 PM
united look nervous! kill them!!

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:50 PM
first foul first booking :haha:

Marc Overmars
Bellerin booked

FFS

AFC Leveller
mpm first foul yellow

GP
09-03-2015, 07:51 PM
First tackle, booked. Marvellous.

Niall_Quinn
Deliberate. Should have been red for Fellaini.

But of course we get the first card.

Marc Overmars
Coq busted open

Özim
Deserved a yellow, regardless of 1st foul or not to be fair, was a late tackle.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:52 PM
no replays of the coq incident :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
I guess that's a spontaneous nosebleed. No way did that cunt Fellaini elbow him and no way was that planned in the dressing room.

adzzzbatch
I forgot that the manc fans shout handball at everything

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:54 PM
COME ON ARSENAL!!

Maestro
09-03-2015, 07:55 PM
COME ON ARSENALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Utd's long ball game in full swing.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Corner! Come on!

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:56 PM
shit corner

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Welbeck bloody better celebrate if he scores.

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 07:57 PM
looks like bellerin is targetted, hes on a yellow too so id sub him at ht

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Shrek beats Merts in the air :doh:

adzzzbatch
it looks like the ref can't wait to book our players

Niall_Quinn
Who's that co-commentator cunt going on about Ozil? What a twat.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 07:59 PM
jesus!

AFC Leveller
keep giving the ball away in dangerous areas

adzzzbatch
I swear fellani hand balled it

KSE Comedy Club
09-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Blatant handball from Afro

Coney
He did

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
Has some bastard stolen Wengers seat?

adzzzbatch
Blatant handball from Afro

weren't just me that saw it then!

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Damn, Monreal is technically two levels inferior to the other players in the team. It's hurting us.

adzzzbatch
COME ON ARSENAL!!!

Niall_Quinn
Merts is a panic merchant.

Maestro
losing to this shite, would be just very hurtful. sort it wenger, sort it out boys ...give us a fucking win today!!!!

Xhaka Can’t
"theatre of dreams" :sick:

Where visions of Wilshere to City danced in bonbon's head.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:02 PM
oh welbeck :doh:

Niall_Quinn
Ches is an idiot.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
If Van Gaal hadn't banned pace attacks, we'd be in real trouble the way we are giving away the ball

Xhaka Can’t

Yeah, two yellows and a red.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:03 PM
constant niggly fouls by them

Maestro
ozil needs to get his shit together

AFC Leveller
thats the 10th foul on alexis, no booking yets

alexander
looks like its panic stations from us. Cant get rid of the ball quick enough.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-03-2015, 08:04 PM
oh welbeck :doh:

First touch of Lenny from Of Mice and Men

adzzzbatch
looks like it came off Blint corner not given :rolleyes:

AFC Leveller
thats a fucking corner

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:05 PM
the officials playing well tonight so far

GP
Ohh I see, it's gonna be one of those...

Marc Overmars
We're winning the ball back really well.

Niall_Quinn
Holy shit. Not a corner? Incredible.

adzzzbatch
Holy shit. Not a corner? Incredible.

you're not really surprised are you?

Özim
09-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Fellaini giving us problems.

Niall_Quinn
09-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Merts is a horrendous liability. He's a yard behind everything.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:07 PM
oooooooooooooooooooo should do better there!

Xhaka Can’t
First touch of Lenny from Of Mice and Men

Learned post of the day tbh.

GP
That was shit

Marc Overmars
Better than that Oxlade FFS

AFC Leveller
players havent realised that we can shit on man ure they look poor.

they really are there for the taking

Niall_Quinn
Oh fuck off Ox :doh:

adzzzbatch
Book him!!

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:08 PM
the ref does book him :faint:

adzzzbatch
"arsenal always cheating" :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
No card? :faint:

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:09 PM
No card? :faint:

I thought he did, the cunt!

Niall_Quinn
Was that a card? He was booked surely?

Marc Overmars
United look very sloppy.

Coney
09-03-2015, 08:10 PM
I don't think he was booked - no card shown at all. C***s

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
Lovely clearance from Kos

AFC Leveller
man ure more nervous than us

Niall_Quinn

Don't think so either. Pretty blatant from the ref.

adzzzbatch

Just looked on the bbc site and he wasn't :rolleyes:

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:11 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

AFC Leveller
nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Power n Glory
Monreal!!!!

Coney
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeees!

Xhaka Can’t
Lovely goal.

Niall_Quinn
When is Fellani going to get booked?

Obviously I don't mean in this match, I mean some match in the reminder of the season.

Özim
Ox beautiful run, Monreal scores!!!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
Fuck me Monreal!!!!!

Come on!!!!

Marc Overmars
MONREAL!!!

Lovely football

fakeyank
09-03-2015, 08:12 PM
NACCCHOOOOOOOO!!

adzzzbatch
GHET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thierrymon
Chamberlain :bow:

Good finish from Monreal.

adzzzbatch
YES ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
GET IN!!!!!!!!!!

How far behind is iplayer ????

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Wonderful defending by Valencia.

A right back in the centre of the D, trying to tackle with his back to the ball.

Maestro
fuckiiiiingggggg beautiful goal ....ox ox ox ox ox

Niall_Quinn
Come on!

Let's finish them off.

adzzzbatch
CHAMBERLAIN AMAZING!

Coney
09-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Need 7 more without reply

adzzzbatch
ARSENAL fans in great voice!!!

AFC Leveller
nial quinns favourite pplayer scores

Kano
Come on!

Let's finish them off.

A bit to go yet. We need another four to be comfortable.

adzzzbatch
FUCK OFF

Özim
09-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Rooney 1-1

Marc Overmars
1-1 Rooney

:rolleyes:

Thierrymon
Well that lead lasted long.

AFC Leveller
shrek 1-1

adzzzbatch

adzzzbatch
the commentators just cum so hard

alexander
who was marking him?!

Niall_Quinn
Doesn't get more horrible than that.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:16 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO penalty!!! surelye

Xhaka Can’t
What is the point of Chesney?

adzzzbatch
THATS A FUCKING PEN!!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
Blatant pen

Marc Overmars
That's a penalty FFS

Niall_Quinn
who was marking him?!

Nobody.

And Monreal on the cross :doh:

Niall_Quinn
Penalty.

Ref cheats though.

Özim
Should have been a free kick for the foul on Wellbeck.

KSE Comedy Club
Shit defending again ffs

adzzzbatch
fuck off ref!!!

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
toilet brush makes his 15th foul

no booking yet

adzzzbatch
ooooooooooooo

KSE Comedy Club
Very soft foul though tbf

Özim
Penalty.

Ref cheats though.

Started outside the penalty area so it should have been a free kick.

RomfordPele
It's the hope that kills you.

adzzzbatch

Maestro
09-03-2015, 08:18 PM
utter bullshit

we just can't lose to this shite, even with the ref on their side. they are fucking site

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:18 PM
if they score again the flood gate will open

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
09-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Polish cretin

adzzzbatch
ches is a dick

AFC Leveller

yep

Xhaka Can’t
Chesney is going to lose it for us.

Marc Overmars
Chesney is a moron

Niall_Quinn
Is Ospina injured or is this another Wumger masterstroke?

adzzzbatch
Chesney is going to lose it for us.

he's probably sulking he isn't number 1 anymore

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Is Ospina injured or is this another Wumger masterstroke?

ches is cup keeper init

AFC Leveller
di maria given too much time everytimle he touches the ball

sort it out nacho

Niall_Quinn
Ref managed to spot that handball then?

Marc Overmars
Welbeck is going to find himself in sooner or later.

Maestro
09-03-2015, 08:21 PM

every single time

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:21 PM
all united now

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:23 PM
a united yellow :faint:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
Replay of the Rooney goal

Wo ist Per?

Marc Overmars
We've won the ball back so many times in midfield.

Need to make them pay.

Coney
The ref is crap even by Riley standards

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:24 PM
shit FK

Niall_Quinn
Fuckwad finally gets his card out for their 933rd foul.

adzzzbatch
fuck off united fans!!!

Shaqiri Is Boss
Started outside the penalty area so it should have been a free kick.

Not that it really matters now, but provided there is still holding in the area it's a penalty irrespective of where it starts.

Niall_Quinn
Replay of the Rooney goal

Wo ist Per?

A yard behind the play, where he always is.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:25 PM
alexis :doh:

Niall_Quinn
Those cunts with their handball screams. Every time.

adzzzbatch
shit ball straight to degay

Power n Glory
Ozilneeds to sort his game out.!

AFC Leveller
09-03-2015, 08:26 PM
260m and their only way of breaking us down is throught long balls to toilet brush

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:26 PM
they just cut us open there

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:27 PM
we're making roooooooooooooooooooooney look good

adzzzbatch
MAKE THIS CORNER COUNT!

Coney
That commentary box must be swimming in spunk - every time the ball gets into the Arsenal half they seem to come in their pants.

Niall_Quinn
van Gaal is the biggest fraud going. His key player is Fellaini. Boot it from the back and let loobrush barge it towards the goal. Prehistoric.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:28 PM
can mertesacker do anything right thse days?

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:28 PM
we're not coping with the long balls

Xhaka Can’t
09-03-2015, 08:29 PM
The ball accidentally hit Chesney blocking its path to goal.

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:29 PM
felani not booked

Coney
09-03-2015, 08:30 PM
... again

adzzzbatch
loo brush gets away with everything!

Gooner23
What does Fellaini have to do to get booked. Fucking joke ref.

AFC Leveller
toilet brush again right infront of the ref.

Niall_Quinn
Fellaini should be off now. He's fouled for the whole half.

adzzzbatch
felani has a future at stoke surely?

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:31 PM
COME ON ARSENAL !!

adzzzbatch
FUCK OFF CHZNEY!!!!!!

Xhaka Can’t
What has happened to Alexis?

adzzzbatch
shit goalkeeper!!

Marc Overmars
That was poor from Alexis

Should have played Welbeck in

Power n Glory
09-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Welbeck's runs are shit. Sanchez was looking for him. Missed opportunity.

AFC Leveller
final ball letting us down again.

wasted two or thre breaks

Niall_Quinn
Merts and Ches really aren't good players.

adzzzbatch
how are we still in this with a fucking clown in goal!?

adzzzbatch
09-03-2015, 08:33 PM
is that a foul by rojo again!?! fucking cunt!

Marc Overmars
09-03-2015, 08:33 PM
HT

Quite enjoyable tbf.

Need to be smarter in the final third. There are opportunities there.