PDA

View Full Version : Paddy V

WilshereourGHEL
17-06-2011, 12:26 AM
So Paddy has been released by city if he aint up to becoming a coaching role within our club would you consider giving him a pay as you play deal just for that experience of having a winner within the team to show the boys this is what you can achieve.With a bit of class and hard work and fighting for each other and the fans.

?

fakeyank
17-06-2011, 01:30 AM
I would :good:

His attitude is enough to be better than Denilson and Diaby combined on the field.. bring him on Arsene!

Özim
17-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Definitely, still a quality player even at the age he is now, he has experience and is a proven winner......one of the Arsenal greats.

Marc Overmars
17-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Player/coach role sounds good

Hump
17-06-2011, 08:08 AM
and get in Sol too, he's a free agent

GP
17-06-2011, 08:35 AM

I wonder why...

Injury Time
17-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Leadership-didn't he show his skills by texting Cashley to hold out for more money?
Loyalty-showed his by trying to flog himself to Real for 3 seasons?
Attitude-I seem to recall him plodding around in his last season with us?
Yeah he'll fit straight in...

Flavs
17-06-2011, 08:39 AM
So Paddy has been released by city if he aint up to becoming a coaching role within our club would you consider giving him a pay as you play deal just for that experience of having a winner within the team to show the boys this is what you can achieve.With a bit of class and hard work and fighting for each other and the fans.

?

Well when we went for him last summer he wants £110k a week so he can fuck off quite frankly, lets move forwards not backwards eh

Flavs
17-06-2011, 08:40 AM

and Pires and Wiltord, its like hot tub time machine

Mr. Lahey
17-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Leadership-didn't he show his skills by texting Cashley to hold out for more money?

and lets forget all the trophies and accolades that he racked up as the best box to box midfielder when he wore the Arsenal jersey for 9 years. Not to mention scoring the final penalty winning the FA cup in his final season.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Paddy will be welcomed back by most......no doubt

fakeyank
17-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Well when we went for him last summer he wants £110k a week so he can fuck off quite frankly, lets move forwards not backwards eh

Source?

Injury Time
17-06-2011, 07:13 PM

and lets forget all the trophies and accolades that he racked up as the best box to box midfielder when he wore the Arsenal jersey for 9 years. Not to mention scoring the final penalty winning the FA cup in his final season.

Don't get me wrong I liked Vieira when he was on it, but towards the end showed the real Vieira imho, and as for Pires dumping him on his "hard man" arse in the Champions League not sure I want him teaching them those "winning" ways :haha:

Marc Overmars
17-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Vieira's sheer presence though was an attribute in itself. Even if he did nothing of note in a game most opposition players would think twice about going into a 50-50 with him. Half the battle was already won and that's a luxury we don't have now. :(

Maorigooner
17-06-2011, 08:43 PM
News just in.....Footballers only interested in the money...shock horror. They are all mercenary scum that care little for club and fans, Even supposed one man club players like 'our Stevie G...like' kissed the badge on his chest, then put in a transfer request (there's a chant in there somewhere) So if we could get big paddy back on a half decent wage, why the fuck not. How about as for cover as a CB as well, he's big, good in the air, not scared to put a foot in and hates the manc scum....sounds like a round peg in a round hole to me

Injury Time
17-06-2011, 09:05 PM
So if we could get big paddy back on a half decent wage
/thread tbh :coffee:

LDG
21-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Looks like staying on at City in a coaching role.

KSE Comedy Club
21-06-2011, 10:28 AM
No point in bringing him back.

I agree with PB, we need to move on and stop reminiscing.

Xhaka Can’t
14-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Well this aint happening.

Master Splinter
14-07-2011, 01:00 PM
He has officially retired now.

So thanks for your great service Pat!

It's a shame you've sullied your good name by associating yourself with Citeh though.

dazthegooner
14-07-2011, 01:02 PM
He has officially retired now.

So thanks for your great service Pat!

It's a shame you've sullied your good name by associating yourself with Citeh though.

Nothing to do with the money though hey?

fari
14-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Nothing to do with the money though hey?

who could blame him for taking silly money to do essentially nothing

dazthegooner
15-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Well according to the times Citey will use him to try and sign Nasri cunts