PDA

View Full Version : GW Premier league football

Flavs
17-06-2011, 08:18 AM
OK so for the last 3 years now I have been running a premier league game based purely on goals, you play other posters on here over a season and get to bid for the premier leagues finest to get your goals for you.
I am currently short some managers to complete the 2 leagues so if anyone is interested, and it doesn’t take a great deal of input, then let me know and I will add you in or post in the section on here.
The transfer window opens on the 11th of July for 4 weeks and the Gameweek 1 is on the 13th of August with the Prem.
Flavs

Flavs
20-06-2011, 07:32 AM
bumpski

Flavs
27-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Ok so i have sent a few PM's out to folks to see if they want in but am still short of managers, can those of you who got a PM reply even if its a no so i can take you off the list. Also if anyone else wants in let me know, baby is due friday so its likely i will be unavailable after that until the trasnfer window opens.

Flavs
05-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Ok last try before the baby comes (if he ever decides to come out)

I still need a couiple more managers for next season, i have PM'd a few of you but am aware that due to the shitty notifications thingy on here they can get lost among the quotes, if you have been in this before please check your PM;s

Anyone new wants a go please either reply in here or PM me ASAP as we begin the bidding process on Monday, many thanks

Me

Japan Shaking All Over
05-07-2011, 10:00 AM
I should be in already but thought this was as good a place as any to wish congrats and good luck with the bsby on Friday!

(Sorry if I got you thinking somebody was replying to joining up)

Injury Time
05-07-2011, 10:15 AM
This, man you really don't like sleep do you :console: ;)