PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal V Mou's Hoes, 26 April KO 1600

Pages : [1] 2

fakeyank
19-04-2015, 04:38 AM
If we beat a Mourinho team, I'll start believing that we are making some solid positive strides. They are going to be parking the bus like they did against Utd.. we just need to neutralize the greatest player in the PL ever, Azzzaahh, and that'll ensure we dont lose this game. Whether we win or not depends on how quick we move the ball and create space.

Please win Arsenal.. please!! :pray:

Marc Overmars
19-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Chelsea and Mourinho will do what they do best and drive a dagger right through the heart of Football.

0-2.

GP
19-04-2015, 08:05 AM
3-0

Letters
19-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Bus. Parked.

0-0

Letters
19-04-2015, 08:48 AM
If we beat a Mourinho team, I'll start believing that we are making some solid positive strides.
I don't really understand why you pour so much scorn on my thoughts that there are some positive signs after winning 18 games out of 21 - a run which has taken us from 7th to 2nd and seen us progress to the cup final and during which we have already beaten 2 big rivals away from home, one in the cup quarter final. And yet you see this, a one off game which we could lose or draw for all kinds of silly reasons not in our control, as the measure of progress. I get it's a Mourino side but we are 10 points behind them. Were we, say, 5 points behind or fewer and this was a game where we could either overtake them on the home straight or get close to them and put some real pressure on then yes, I would see that as significant. As it is, they're far enough ahead that they could lose this one and still win the title without breaking sweat.

Personally I will look at the performance as much as the result. I'd be disappointed if we lose, very annoyed if they thump us. I won't cry if it's a draw, Mourinho will come for a draw and they are masters and bus parking and sucking the life out of games.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
19-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I don't really understand why you pour so much scorn on my thoughts that there are some positive signs after winning 18 games out of 21 - a run which has taken us from 7th to 2nd and seen us progress to the cup final and during which we have already beaten 2 big rivals away from home, one in the cup quarter final. And yet you see this, a one off game which we could lose or draw for all kinds of silly reasons not in our control, as the measure of progress. I get it's a Mourino side but we are 10 points behind them. Were we, say, 5 points behind or fewer and this was a game where we could either overtake them on the home straight or get close to them and put some real pressure on then yes, I would see that as significant. As it is, they're far enough ahead that they could lose this one and still win the title without breaking sweat.

Personally I will look at the performance as much as the result. I'd be disappointed if we lose, very annoyed if they thump us. I won't cry if it's a draw, Mourinho will come for a draw and they are masters and bus parking and sucking the life out of games.

I completely concur.

And because of the quality he has assembled there he knows he can set his team up for a draw and yet still be good enough to nick a win as his teams have often done despite the lack of sex appeal to his tactics.

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
19-04-2015, 10:23 AM
As an aside.... I still shudder to think we sort of opted for Gervais over Hazard, even if it wasn't quite like that.

GP
19-04-2015, 10:27 AM
As an aside.... I still shudder to think we sort of opted for Gervais over Hazard, even if it wasn't quite like that.

In the same way I opted for a Golf over a McLaren 650s.

Xhaka Can’t
19-04-2015, 10:55 AM
:haha:

Letters
19-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Suzuki Swift :bow:

Niall_Quinn
19-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Considering we need to beat these vermin to sustain a challenge for the title anything less than a win is totally unacceptable. If we win it does not mean we've turned a corner, it means we are still in the hunt. If we then go on to put pressure on them and push them to the line and if we leave the mancs lot in the dust then that will mean we've progressed. Otherwise there's nothing new to see here apart from the excellent players Wenger has signed, and I give him full credit for that. These are the players that have, to a degree, overcome out managerial handicap and stand on the verge of mounting a serious challenge. Wenger will do his best to fuck it up but if these players can motivate themselves (which they should be able to do) and use their talent to compensate for his lack of tactical awareness and ambition then we could still have a good outcome this season.

Marc Overmars
19-04-2015, 12:47 PM
If we win this I'd say 2nd place is ours. We'd then be able to lose at Old Trafford and still finish above the Mancs if we win our other matches because we have an extra game in hand.

Huge ask though, I honestly don't see anything other than a typical Mourinho hatchet job. They're not going to slip up so close to the finish line now, especially against the team closest to them.

Niall_Quinn
19-04-2015, 01:03 PM
If we win this I'd say 2nd place is ours. We'd then be able to lose at Old Trafford and still finish above the Mancs if we win our other matches because we have an extra game in hand.

Huge ask though, I honestly don't see anything other than a typical Mourinho hatchet job. They're not going to slip up so close to the finish line now, especially against the team closest to them.

Which is why we need to take away their ability to dictate the game with their negative bullshit. We have so much pace available to us. They have creaky old codgers at the back we can exploit. We have to get their defence turned. If we play tippy tappy in front of Matic they'll lap that up all day long and a loss is guaranteed. But hit them constantly with pace and we can blow their bus to pieces. Forward passing, attacking on both flanks simultaneously, none of this sideways shit, using Ozil's and Santi's passing ability to find the runners, tracking back relentlessly when we lose it. High tempo for 98 minutes (which is what we'll need to play if we are winning on 90). Doesn't mean we have to go gung-ho, which some fans and commentators imagine is the only alternative to being negative.

If we had a different manager I'd be quite confident of beating them. We have better players. But it will be slow, sideways, tippy tappy shit and intricate eye of the needle bullshit. Wenger will pick the least suitable tactics.

Letters
19-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Considering we need to beat these vermin to sustain a challenge for the title.

:lol:

Letters
19-04-2015, 01:13 PM
If we had a different manager I'd be quite confident of beating them.
What's weird is that all the other teams in the top 4 do have different managers and they're not beating them.
Wenger, of course, has his flaws. But the next guy will just have different, possibly more serious flaws.
:shrug:
Of course at some point Wenger won't be our manager any more and we should be preparing for that now, but the next guy will just be better in some areas and worse in others.

Niall_Quinn
19-04-2015, 01:19 PM

You're confusing the outcome with the challenge. There's nothing more empowering than a tough or even impossible challenge. You push yourself to the limit and if you fail it's not for want of expending every last effort. But you never fail when you approach things this way because you develop the winner mentality and the character of a winner in the process. Then you try again, armed with this sharper mentality and character. Nobody ever started out by winning. There's a process to winning.

On the other hand, the moment you say you can't win then you will do everything to make that true. It's the safe and comfortable option that Wenger has been taking for a decade. 4th is a trophy, can't compete with the money,.

Same thing with results. Yes you might win but if you learn nothing in the process you won't be able to win when it really counts and when the challenge is at its most extreme. This is why stating we are through to a final and the performance doesn't matter is a loser's mentality. Ultimately at least.

Niall_Quinn
19-04-2015, 01:20 PM
What's weird is that all the other teams in the top 4 do have different managers and they're not beating them.
Wenger, of course, has his flaws. But the next guy will just have different, possibly more serious flaws.
:shrug:
Of course at some point Wenger won't be our manager any more and we should be preparing for that now, but the next guy will just be better in some areas and worse in others.

If he's a good tactician, a strong motivator but absolute shit at collecting Tesco vouchers then I'll settle for that.

Letters
19-04-2015, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't swap Wenger for any other PL manager. Would you?
Mourinho is probably better but I would NEVER want him to be our manager.
There may be a few managers better than Wenger in Europe, but not many

Niall_Quinn
19-04-2015, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't swap Wenger for any other PL manager. Would you?
Mourinho is probably better but I would NEVER want him to be our manager.
There may be a few managers better than Wenger in Europe, but not many

Probably not. van Gaal is a massive fraud who has vandalised Utd to convert them to a Fellaini style pub outfit. Pellegrini has been exposed. Maureen is despicable beyond redemption. Rodgers is tactically as random as Wenger.

Simeone is who I'd go after. He seems to have that unhinged desire to win but without resorting to the shabby anti-football methods of Maureen.

Then again, nobody knew who Wenger was when he arrived. Maybe we need somebody in the boardroom to develop a set of balls more than we need anything else.

The Emirates Gallactico
19-04-2015, 01:51 PM
We all know what's going to happen ..... the chavs with their expensively assembled squad will come there and put ten men behind the ball and hope to steal one of the counter or a set piece. Death by suffocation as Alan Davies puts it. We've got a week to prepare and to devise strategies to counter it so we can't have any excuses for it

Mind you, if I were Wenger I'd try and bring out the mind games this week in the press. Make a few snarky comments about them "parking the bus", "playing like a relegation team" etc etc ............. hopefully the cunts in the media will run with it (given their love-in for Mou it seems doubtful) and perhaps, just perhaps Mou may get fazed by it so that he may set them up to be a tad more expansive ....... something we could then subsequently exploit. I mean, the title's all but won so what would he have to lose?

Letters
19-04-2015, 02:23 PM
We all know what's going to happen ..... the chavs with their expensively assembled squad will come there and put ten men behind the ball and hope to steal one of the counter or a set piece. Death by suffocation as Alan Davies puts it. We've got a week to prepare and to devise strategies to counter it so we can't have any excuses for it
Easier said than done though. We've got better players than most but Chelsea have only lost two league games, at Newcastle and Spurs, strangely. They drew with Utd and City at their places and beat Liverpool.
We're not going to catch them, a win would be nice and keep momentum going but a draw is the most likely outcome IMO and wouldn't be a disaster.

Master Splinter
19-04-2015, 02:32 PM
These horrible cunts barely know how to play football anymore.

We should sit back completely and see if they can create anything and hit them on the counter.

We know exactly what they'll do, so play the same game and we should come out on top if Ozil/Cazorla/Ramsey/Sanchez are on their game.

We'll pick up about 15 mysterious injuries in midweek though. And these villagers will score from a multi-deflection, assisted by the wind, the ref, the assistants and Satan on the pelanty spot.

fakeyank
19-04-2015, 02:49 PM

We have gone over this many times. What you see as progress, I see as 'been there, done that'. End of the day, I feel that my reasoning is valid because I have 10 years of data to back up that this is more than likely a false dawn, while you have 21 games to back up your argument. If this matter were to go to a court of law, I think my viewpoint would win 9 times out of 10.

Anyway, the question of why I put so much emphasis on the Chelsea game... Chelsea will park the bus this season and they will park the bus next season as well. We know what Mourinho will do, we also know what Wenger will do and we also know that Mourinho will come out on top if the status quo persists. Beating them will show that we have tried something different.. successfully! Imagine the psychological boost the players will get by beating a team like Chelsea.. these are the sort of games that you will carry into next season (just like the City game away this season).

What I want to see next Sunday is us going for it and looking to win. May be we will come out with a draw but if its a draw, it should be a draw because Courtois had the game of his career. We all know that we will come out with 80% possession but I want us to be creating chances and dominating them. A loss and this season is no different than last and that is not progress IMO.

The Emirates Gallactico
19-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Easier said than done though. We've got better players than most but Chelsea have only lost two league games, at Newcastle and Spurs, strangely. They drew with Utd and City at their places and beat Liverpool.
We're not going to catch them, a win would be nice and keep momentum going but a draw is the most likely outcome IMO and wouldn't be a disaster.

True it's difficult to do but Wenger is getting paid eight million pounds a year to do it. It's kind of his job. Plus the likes of PSG and Athletico were able to get past it so I don't think it's as difficult as you make out. I mean, it's been said numerous times already but it's hardly something new or innovative; it's basically cowardly lower-league team park the bus mentality except with much better players ..... not that different to what we faced yesterday.

Yes we're not going to catch them but this game is vital to win just to put to bed this whole "Wenger can't beat Mourinho" curse thing. If it's us and Chelsea going at it for the league next season I really don't want this thing continuing to loom over us; it'll add extra pressure on to us.

AFC Leveller
19-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Wenger has altered his approcah in the big games this season, we arent gun ho any more, we play it safe and hit teams on the counter (OT and City).

If we can approcah this game as a must win and play to our strengths then i can only see one winner. yes Mouron will park the bus and suck the ife out of everyone but our record at home is as good as any team, with 2 losses in 2 seasons.

AFC Leveller
19-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Chelsea and Mourinho will do what they do best and drive a dagger right through the heart of Football.

0-2.

:lol: :lol:

Sadly, that is true.

fakeyank
19-04-2015, 03:06 PM
True it's difficult to do but Wenger is getting paid eight million pounds a year to do it. It's kind of his job. Plus the likes of PSG and Athletico were able to get past it so I don't think it's as difficult as you make out. I mean, it's been said numerous times already but it's hardly something new or innovative; it's basically cowardly lower-league team park the bus mentality except with much better players ..... not that different to what we faced yesterday.

Yes we're not going to catch them but this game is vital to win just to put to bed this whole "Wenger can't beat Mourinho" curse thing. If it's us and Chelsea going at it for the league next season I really don't want this thing continuing to loom over us; it'll add extra pressure on to us.

:gp:

milla
19-04-2015, 03:16 PM

:lol: :doh:

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
19-04-2015, 04:04 PM

Mind you, if I were Wenger I'd try and bring out the mind games this week in the press. Make a few snarky comments about them "parking the bus", "playing like a relegation team" etc etc ............. hopefully the cunts in the media will run with it (given their love-in for Mou it seems doubtful) and perhaps, just perhaps Mou may get fazed by it so that he may set them up to be a tad more expansive ....... something we could then subsequently exploit. I mean, the title's all but won so what would he have to lose?

Thinking of a masterplan....

Xhaka Can’t
19-04-2015, 07:27 PM
We have gone over this many times. What you see as progress, I see as 'been there, done that'. End of the day, I feel that my reasoning is valid because I have 10 years of data to back up that this is more than likely a false dawn, while you have 21 games to back up your argument. If this matter were to go to a court of law, I think my viewpoint would win 9 times out of 10.

Anyway, the question of why I put so much emphasis on the Chelsea game... Chelsea will park the bus this season and they will park the bus next season as well. We know what Mourinho will do, we also know what Wenger will do and we also know that Mourinho will come out on top if the status quo persists. Beating them will show that we have tried something different.. successfully! Imagine the psychological boost the players will get by beating a team like Chelsea.. these are the sort of games that you will carry into next season (just like the City game away this season).

What I want to see next Sunday is us going for it and looking to win. May be we will come out with a draw but if its a draw, it should be a draw because Courtois had the game of his career. We all know that we will come out with 80% possession but I want us to be creating chances and dominating them. A loss and this season is no different than last and that is not progress IMO.

Thats almost the same as 18 times out of 21.

Letters
19-04-2015, 07:49 PM

Whose side are you on? :angry:

Oh..his..right. :p

:getcoat:

Letters
19-04-2015, 08:12 PM
We have gone over this many times. What you see as progress
For the record, I'm not sure I see much progress as such this season, but there are some signs of hope. And it's not just the run, I agree those are pointless unless they lead somewhere. But so far it's led to us climbing to 2nd in the table - OK, we're not going to win the title but we've done our bit in terms of putting pressure on, Chelsea have just kept winning and there's nothing we can do about that. And it's got us to a Cup Final, we've got a great chance to retain the trophy. Along the way we've won a couple of big away games, we haven't done that for a while. If we finish 2nd and win the Cup then IMO it would have been a good season. But we do need to finish the job, or it's all for naught (by 'the job' I mean win the Cup, I'd like us to finish 2nd too but I'm less bothered about that).

In terms of the Chelsea game, I'm more interested in the performance. We could play brilliantly and come unstuck because of a poor refereeing decision, equally we could play quite poorly and win because of a poor refereeing decision. I do see the psychological value in winning the game but I see more value in an extended run of form which ends in a trophy.

Dein-machine
21-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Agree with NQ & Fakeyank, the game is so obvious to call, as it always is against Maureen. We will play Sanchez & Ramsey wide of the 3 CM's & they will cut in rather than offer real width. This will simply play into Chelsea's hands & Matic will break down the tippy tappy stuff around the edge of the box all day long, exactly as we used to let Makele do all those years ago - same managers, same results. Also interesting to see what he does at right back. If he plays Debauchy - its throwing in the towel, on the basis that we have to be careful of Hazard. Fuck Hazard, lets make him run back into areas where he is not dangerous.
This could be done by giving Bellerin the license to attack all game which we didn't have on Saturday. And I mean all game, not to take a 1-0 nil lead & then sit back which seems to be Wengers new philosophy. United tore them a new arsehole last week by going for it, on another day they could have had 3 or 4 goals. Chelsea on the other hand had 1 shot on target, which could well be the same story at the weekend. We have to create chances in the box which won't come through the middle. Wenger HAS to know this but he consistently does nothing about it. I expect a 1-0 defeat.

Letters
21-04-2015, 06:41 PM
United tore them a new arsehole last week by going for it, on another day they could have had 3 or 4 goals. Chelsea on the other hand had 1 shot on target.
Isn't that pretty much exactly what happened when we played Utd at the Emirates?
We stuffed them, failed to score and Utd got a fluky deflection and then, as we were pressing forward, caught us on the break and went 2-0 up with their first shot on target.
Obviously Wenger got hammered for it.

Niall_Quinn
21-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Pre-game tactics and formation is not at all the same thing as in-game developments and the adjustments good managers will make in response. Wenger doesn't distinguish between the two. It has cost us so many times but he doesn't learn.

Bumble
22-04-2015, 11:50 AM
We have to win, not for this season but for next season. To show Maureen we mean business and break the hoodoo. I know we beat City but that seems to have been diminished since they have also lost to boro, burnley, palace. We beat United in the Cup which was impressive so we can do it. But a Maureen Chav team is the next task. If we want to win the league next year we need to show we can beat the Chavs.

It would be nice just for once though for us to score first so Chelsea have to chase the game not that it really matters if they lose as the gap is still significant but they do have Leicester away midweek too.

fancy us to win 2-1.

dostoy
22-04-2015, 01:19 PM
It will be very difficult.

They will play Matic and Zouma who will man mark Ozil.

They will try to cut off service to Alexis.

They will defend for their lives.

I can hear Mourinho saying that we don't have to win but we must not lose.

Hope Arsenal win to consolidate second place, there is no chance of finishing first.

fakeyank
22-04-2015, 04:00 PM
It will be very difficult.

They will play Matic and Zouma who will man mark Ozil.

They will try to cut off service to Alexis.

They will defend for their lives.

I can hear Mourinho saying that we don't have to win but we must not lose.

Hope Arsenal win to consolidate second place, there is no chance of finishing first.

Just to mess with Mou's head, we shouldnt play the players they are expecting us to play and play a completely different formation and style. The Chav players are so well drilled into one job, they'll have no idea wtf to do..

Master Splinter
22-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Just to mess with Mou's head, we shouldnt play the players they are expecting us to play and play a completely different formation and style. The Chav players are so well drilled into one job, they'll have no idea wtf to do..

Pretty much.

Like when Fergie played 10 defenders and destroyed us.

Oh fuck. Nightmares are coming back.

:upset:

:crying:

Niall_Quinn
22-04-2015, 04:49 PM

Won't matter to them who we play. Why would it when they are sent out with the same instructions every time. Edge forward, full lock, reverse, counter lock, forward, handbrake, engine off.

Marc Overmars
23-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Merts is out. Good test for Gabriel.

GP
23-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Feel confident about this one. don't know why.

Chelsea certainly don't look like world beaters and if we can continue our good form we can put them to the sword.

Xhaka Can’t
23-04-2015, 10:10 AM
I agree with that sentiment, but against other top teams, more goes in to Chelseas preparations. He will have a plan for us and it will be similar to that that bores the shit out of everyone whenever they're involved in a big game.

I think that as time goes by, Maureen has got a bit lazy and takes his eye off the ball a bit when it comes to playing teams they should sweep aside, which is why they have looked so meh this season since December ish time.

Marc Overmars
23-04-2015, 10:32 AM
He will suck the life out of the game through whatever nefarious means possible. Zouma and Matic will be deployed to scrote and he may even dust off Mikel and Ramires.

The game is dependent on how we combat their midfield and we've got to be ruthless in the final 3rd because we probably won't create too much.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Feel confident about this one. don't know why.

Chelsea certainly don't look like world beaters and if we can continue our good form we can put them to the sword.

Plus we need to stick one up that fucking little scrote (who I never liked) Fabregash.

Marc Overmars
23-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Coq will sort that out.

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Coq will sort that out.

Yeah, we need to get our Coq stuck right up him.

Munchies
23-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Arsene Wenger says Cesc Fabregas deserves respect
"The regret I have is that he wanted to leave here," said Wenger, who turned down a buy-back option for Fabregas last summer.

"This club and myself had a very positive influence on Cesc's life, so I would be a bit uncomfortable to have to justify today why he is not here.

"I believe I would rather it was the other way around."

--

2 foot in the first minute Coquelin

Niall_Quinn
23-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Fabregas deserves respect?

But not the fans? It's fine if these players give it the big Arsenal routine and then fuck off because of DNA or ambition to sit on a bench? How respectful is that of the fans who finance the careers of these players? Don't fans have a right to call a traitor a traitor?

If Fabregas plays well for the chavs he deserves (in the looney terms of modern football) the fat wages they are shovelling at him in compensation for his sudden loss of DNA. That's all he deserves. Why Wenger thinks this turncoat deserves respect for his treachery is a bit of a mystery and pretty naive.

Marc Overmars
23-04-2015, 03:17 PM
I do find it odd there is still a Fabregas flag on the bridge outside the stadium.

Surely those kind of honours should be reserved for legends of the club?

GP
23-04-2015, 05:11 PM
On the Ken Friar bridge?

Apparently Ken chose the players to display there.

fakeyank
23-04-2015, 06:58 PM
I do find it odd there is still a Fabregas flag on the bridge outside the stadium.

You mean Van Persie?

mr_brighterside
23-04-2015, 09:19 PM
depends on definition of legend - is it winning trophies or longevity?

I don't think fab should be booed, though i dislike his leaving, but we should give passionate voice if for no other reason than chelski aren't capable of being entertaining to watch and it'd give us something to do!

Munchies
23-04-2015, 09:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPP3QtYA2o4

Marc Overmars
23-04-2015, 10:12 PM
depends on definition of legend - is it winning trophies or longevity?

Both. If you're involved in a successful team and give your best years to the club then I'd say that qualifies a player as a legend.

Cesc was in neither camp and only ever a cult hero at best.

AFC Leveller
24-04-2015, 12:37 PM
If AW had signed him last summer, would people still be bitter about the way he left? or are folks mainly pissed because he signed for Chelsea? its common knowledge that he wanted to come to us but we didnt want him and the next best thing for Chelsea, so im not sure we can lay too much blame at his door on that front.

plus he hasnt acted like a cunt and has kept silent and has actually said positive things about us. the likes of RVC and Cole were what you would call proper turncoats and celebrated against us and said shit too, they deserve all the abuse they get.

GP
24-04-2015, 12:42 PM
He was captain and he wormed his way out. He can go fuck himself.

selassie
24-04-2015, 02:14 PM
The build up to this game has been desperate....the media are desperate for a story so have focused on Wenger not beating Maureen in 12 attempts and the return of Cesc.

The importance of the game is almost secondary...or so we are led to believe.

We need to win this game to keep up the momentum and to stay in 2nd place.

This game is a difficult one to call, they have been struggling for quite some time and look a shadow of the team that were tearing teams apart earlier on in the season. Whilst we are on a good run...we have struggled in our past few games.

I think it'll end up a score draw, 1-1.

fakeyank
24-04-2015, 04:23 PM
The build up to this game has been desperate....the media are desperate for a story so have focused on Wenger not beating Maureen in 12 attempts and the return of Cesc.

The importance of the game is almost secondary...or so we are led to believe.

We need to win this game to keep up the momentum and to stay in 2nd place.

This game is a difficult one to call, they have been struggling for quite some time and look a shadow of the team that were tearing teams apart earlier on in the season. Whilst we are on a good run...we have struggled in our past few games.

I think it'll end up a score draw, 1-1.

If they score first, they will win. If we score first, I can see it being a 1-1

The Emirates Gallactico
24-04-2015, 10:58 PM
If AW had signed him last summer, would people still be bitter about the way he left? or are folks mainly pissed because he signed for Chelsea? its common knowledge that he wanted to come to us but we didnt want him and the next best thing for Chelsea, so im not sure we can lay too much blame at his door on that front.

plus he hasnt acted like a cunt and has kept silent and has actually said positive things about us. the likes of RVC and Cole were what you would call proper turncoats and celebrated against us and said shit too, they deserve all the abuse they get.

The guy basically went on strike to force a move to Barca. Consequentially we didn't get as much money for him as we really should have.

Sure he's not in Cashley's, Nasri's or RVP's league for backstabbing cuntiness but he's no saint either lest we forget.

There won't be the same vitriol as there was for them but they'll still be jeering and hissing every time he gets the ball.

Xhaka Can’t
25-04-2015, 12:17 AM
If they score first, they will win. If we score first, I can see it being a 1-1

What if its like Letters in a brothel and nobody scores?

Letters
25-04-2015, 07:36 AM
I was going to say that joke doesn't work now I'm married but...yeah, fair enough
:getcoat:

adzzzbatch
25-04-2015, 10:51 AM
He'll get booed the first couple of times he touches the ball, but knowing our crowd they'll get bored of it very quickly and stop because it takes so much effort.

Master Splinter
25-04-2015, 12:00 PM
The guy basically went on strike to force a move to Barca. Consequentially we didn't get as much money for him as we really should have.

Sure he's not in Cashley's, Nasri's or RVP's league for backstabbing cuntiness but he's no saint either lest we forget.

There won't be the same vitriol as there was for them but they'll still be jeering and hissing every time he gets the ball.

Nasri isn't in the same bracket as those sleazebags. He appears to be an almighty turd who's fallen out with nearly everyone in the game, but in terms of the transfer, he just fucked off and we got good money for him. He was professional in his behaviour up until the move too. The other three behaved like the weasels they are. Nasri also has the character trait of being a dick and knowing it and living up to it, which is far more dignified than sucking up to fans like Cisc or RVC.

Anyway, why boo an irrelevant player? He's not deserving of it and he's not a ridiculous pantomime villain like Adebayor. It would be as pointless as booing Hal Robson-Kanu last week.

fakeyank
25-04-2015, 08:35 PM
He'll get booed the first couple of times he touches the ball, but knowing our crowd they'll get bored of it very quickly and stop because it takes so much effort.

Are you talking about the fans or the players? Cant tell.. both are laid back..

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 10:46 AM
This is a good day to stand up for football and banish Maureen's anti-football cheatbots.

Let's get it on.

Must win. For the 3 points and for the children.

Munchies
26-04-2015, 11:09 AM
:scarf:

Globalgunner
26-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Cesc wanted to leave the season before he actually did. Its no secret that Wenger begged him to stay for 1 more season. i dont blame Cesc or RVP for leaving. In the years after the Invincibles were dismantled, Wenger went on his personal mission to create a style legacy for himself, instead of winning things. Players can take only take so much of procrastination and broken promises, so the excellent ones like RVP and CESC left, just like Henry did. What sticks in the craw are bang average players like Nasri and Clichy leaving for the same reasons.

Cesc wanted to come back. Wengers pride was bruised so he didnt take him back. Both our losses. we lost WC player who could teach Ramsey and Wilshire a few things about playing AM and a ready made replacement for Cazorla. Cesc loses because he now plays for an ogre.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Football. :lol:

I'm ready for the 90 minute funeral.

rodders
26-04-2015, 01:17 PM
I am expecting Arsenal to lose at least 3-0]

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Arsenal XI: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud
Subs: Szczesny, Debuchy, Gibbs, Wilshere, Walcott, Flamini, Welbeck

Chelsea XI: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Hazard
Subs: Cech, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Cuadrado, Drogba.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Well he's got the team right anyway. First good sign of the day.

Now the formation :pray:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 02:04 PM
4-6-0 for Mourinho. :haha:

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Flamini adds nothing to the squad FFS.

WUMger hates Rosicky.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Ramires, Willian and Oscar :haha:

I wonder what tactics Maureen has in mind?

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Flamini adds nothing to the squad FFS.

WUMger hates Rosicky.

If we're winning with 20 mins to go we'll need to bring Flamini on to invite the chavs back into the match. Rosicky doesn't have that capability in his locker.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
26-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Am I missing something?....Why is Gabriel not even on the bench?

Marc Overmars
26-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Oh dear, Chavs sharpening that blade to kill football with by wheeling out Ramires for this one.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Who will get booked first, Ramires or Matic? :popcorn:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Who will get booked first, Ramires or Matic? :popcorn:

Coquelin

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Coquelin

For his first non foul.

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Chelsea shill Pat Nevin:

"I find it a bit tiresome when people say Chelsea are a bit boring. I think the way the play is a fantastic thing to be able to do. The number one thing in Jose Mourinho's mind, above everything else, is to win. People will say negative things - but look at that defensive unit and ask yourself if have you ever seen such a unit in recent times."

Well, they're almost as good as Southampton.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 02:40 PM
BFG declared himself fit? :sarcy:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Sky lads doing a good job of apologising for Maureen's anti-football bullshit.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Am I missing something?....Why is Gabriel not even on the bench?

Monreal would probably go centre. But it does seem weird to have both Gibbs and Debuchy on the bench.

There's that scrote Cashregrab, cunt.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 02:48 PM
BFG wasn't going to be playing against a 28 year old Drogba, unless he has a time machine, Souness.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:49 PM
It'll cost a few quid fumigating the stadium when Maureen's slime has oozed back out.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 02:51 PM
#SkyMaths

Maestro
26-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Don't know about the rest of you but I am desperate for us to finally beat a mourinho scum team. This is such a big game for us in so many ways, a win is a must!

COYG!!!!!!!!!

Munchies
26-04-2015, 02:53 PM
The gap where the Cesc poster once stood.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDhptKkWIAAw7cQ.jpg

ClaudeLAD

Marc Overmars
26-04-2015, 02:53 PM
COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Lets do this shit.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Come on Arsenal. :bow:

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Let's go Gunners! :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:57 PM
No way can we allow this scum to take anything from our place. Let's get this done.

Munchies
26-04-2015, 02:58 PM
and it's LIVE

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Let's have a nice clean game from the match officials too please.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:00 PM
There always has to be some dicks that can't shut up for a minute.

Master Splinter
26-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Satan and Mourinho laughing loudly at cancer victims during the silence.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Alexis. :bow:

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:03 PM
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Merts :doh:

Absolutely no more of that backwards shit please

McNamara That Ghost...
Send him off!

adzzzbatch
chelski cunts!!

Globalgunner
Cant fault Wengers selection. Correct selection of Ref too

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Cazorla's freekick, straight through to Courtois.

Niall_Quinn
Is that not a yellow? WTF?

Niall_Quinn
Why is Ivanovic not booked for pulling down a player heading for the goal? That's a classic yellow.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Will I am falls over :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
Pathetic dive from Oscar.

Niall_Quinn
Fucking scrote Willian just hits the deck as soon as he loses control of the ball. That's his whole game.

adzzzbatch
Oscar dives :rolleyes:

Munchies
26-04-2015, 03:09 PM
diving CUNT

McNamara That Ghost...
Ivanovic. :lol:

Thug.

adzzzbatch
Fucking scum!!! that's a yellow!!!

Niall_Quinn
Oscar doing what he's been brought into do.

Cheating in its purest form.

adzzzbatch
fucking joke of a ref!!!

Maestro
26-04-2015, 03:10 PM
FUCK OFF REFF

AFC Leveller
Ivanoic escapes his second yellow.

thug.

Niall_Quinn
That should already be red for Ivanovic for 2 bookable offences. This is what gives the chavs the edge. They get free fouls for 70 mins.

adzzzbatch
the ref has set his stall out early.

Japan Shaking All Over
How is that not a fuck ing yellow

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis is a bit fast.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:11 PM
fuck off sky

Niall_Quinn
So we'll be picking up the first card then? Who will it be?

McNamara That Ghost...
Coquelin gives Hazard a beating. :bow:

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:12 PM
get up you wanker!

Japan Shaking All Over
He had already played the ball no yellow there so fuck off Chavski

Maestro
really sad that this shit scum of a team will win the title

come on boys let's thump these cunts

adzzzbatch
another foul on alexis not given :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
Wasn't even a foul by Coquelin so fuck off Sky.

McNamara That Ghost...
Not a bad effort Bif.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Michael oliver :haha:

Maestro
come on they are reeling against the ropes

Niall_Quinn
Looked like Bif was being held there. Not that it would ever be given.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:14 PM
COME ON ARSENAL!!

McNamara That Ghost...
Cesc went to the dark side, only natural he becomes Darth Vader.

adzzzbatch
shit corner

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:15 PM
fuck off phantom of the opera CUNT!!

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Lucky, lucky by that fouling, shouldn't be on the pitch, cunt Ivanovic.

McNamara That Ghost...
Well done Bellerin!

Oscar nearly scoring.

adzzzbatch
dear oh fucking dear!

McNamara That Ghost...
Ospina with the spear on Oscar! :haha:

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:17 PM
alan smith wants ospina sent off

Marc Overmars
That was a penalty..

Ospina. :haha:

Niall_Quinn
Bellerin :bow:

Chavs lump and hope effort is close though.

That twat Smith wants a pen for the chavs. :haha:

adzzzbatch
Sky are fuming!

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:18 PM
fuck off maureen

AFC Leveller
my stream has danny mills commentating znd he is crying because chelsea should have had two pels.

cunt

Japan Shaking All Over
Ospina next stop WWE :bow:

Power n Glory
Ospina you madman! :lol:

Good Oscar! Fucking hold that. That's when you go down in the box!

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:19 PM
So what's Ospina supposed to do, stand clear and let him go, de-materialise when Scumbag gets the touch?

Never a pen. Scumbag got to the ball, had his effort and then they both collided.

Hope he;s fucking injured btw

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:19 PM
shit passing

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:20 PM
they're struggling to give praise to Alexis :lol:

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:21 PM
sky wankfest over all the chelski players :sick:

Globalgunner
Ospina next stop WWE :bow:

Actually he should have gone with the old Superman punch. Knocked Oscars head clean off his shoulders

Niall_Quinn
We are superior everywhere on the pitch to these pub cunts. But can we squeeze between their buses?

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:22 PM
bodycheck by ivanoic not given :rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:23 PM
The chav tactics are pretty clear. Hoof and rush. Do it 10 times and one may bobble in.

Kos and Merts need to tighten up.

adzzzbatch
the ref is a cunt pure and simple.

Niall_Quinn
Ivanovic with his 3rd freebie.

McNamara That Ghost...
Cesc dive, booked!

Cunt.

adzzzbatch
fuck you phantom!!

Marc Overmars
26-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Fuck off Fabregas!

AFC Leveller
cisc the cheating cunt

adzzzbatch
FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!! :haha:

Master Splinter
Showing his true scummy colours.

Maestro
please can we finally just beat these fucks

Niall_Quinn
Fabrecash gets booked for his latest horrible dive. He's a true chav now.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:25 PM
lets get him sent off!!!

Niall_Quinn
This is hilarious. The probable PL champions are hoofing long balls and diving at every opportunity. What an advert for the PL.

adzzzbatch
I don't like how much we stand off them on the counter.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Where is Bellerin officially playing? Right now he's playing all across the back 4.

McNamara That Ghost...
Er Alexis lost his mind there.

Marc Overmars
Hmm, don't think we should be throwing too much bluster forward, not with Hazard picking up the ball on the counter.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:27 PM
oooooooooo

McNamara That Ghost...
Giroud sends it sky high.

adzzzbatch
how is that not a corner? :lol:

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:28 PM
fuck off ref

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:29 PM
chelski are pure scum

adzzzbatch
too slow going forward

Niall_Quinn
We're trying to play but the chavs are masters of turning football into a buffalo stampede.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Chavs just hit the deck whenever they feel the slightest touch. How can't the refs figure it out?

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:31 PM
giroud needs more support!!!

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:32 PM
get on with it!!!

AFC Leveller
everytime we put the ball into the box, there is only giroud in there against 5 chavs, we need to commit more men.

adzzzbatch
COME ON ARSENAL!!!

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:33 PM
fuck off smith

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:33 PM
I wonder if alan is wearing a chelksi shirt whilst commentating.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Handball surely?

adzzzbatch
hand ball!!!!!

AFC Leveller
thats a fucking pellll

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:35 PM
fucking joke!!!!

adzzzbatch
"natural position"

fuck off alan

Master Splinter
Oliver having a shocker.

Coquelin booked :haha:.

McNamara That Ghost...
Coquelin booked. :haha:

NQ. :bow:

AFC Leveller
coq booked for hazards dive.

adzzzbatch
Coq booked :haha:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Penalty. Not given.

Great save by Cahill though. Right in front of the ref.

Smith apologising furiously. Funnily enough he thinks the chavs should have had a pen, but Arsenal not so much.

Clear pen. 100%

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis, WTF?

Niall_Quinn
Coquelin booked :haha:

It's a joke.

adzzzbatch
ivanoic still no booking for him though

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:37 PM
I wonder what the table would look like if the rules of the game were applied?

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:37 PM
"and still arsenal can't score against chelski"

fuck off sky don't make it too obvious

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Ramires toepokes it to Ospina.

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:38 PM
should be 0-1 :doh:

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:39 PM
still no chelski bookings.....

Niall_Quinn
Luckily Ramores is utter shit at football, great fouler and diver but that's all.

Maestro
I worry if Wenger has still not worked out mourinho and chelsea's game plan after all these years. we need real pace, width and direct play to expose these cunts

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:40 PM
COME ON ARSENAL!!!

Niall_Quinn
Anyone know if it's the 70th or 80th minute when chavs are allowed to be booked?

McNamara That Ghost...
Alexis drags the shot.

adzzzbatch
SHIT SHOT!

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:41 PM
tyler sounded a little bit worried there.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Just a "coming together" :haha:

Alexis getting closer.

AFC Leveller
26-04-2015, 03:42 PM
I worry if Wenger has still not worked out mourinho and chelsea's game plan after all these years. we need real pace, width and direct play to expose these cunts

this, im afriad, is worryingly true.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Oooh they're so organised, so well drilled. There are eight of them at a time, what do they expect?

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Sky love their chavs, don't they?

adzzzbatch
chelski chelski chelski sky are cunts.

Maestro
stop this tippy tappy shit ffs

adzzzbatch
26-04-2015, 03:44 PM
they can't use the "arsenal haven't won anything in x amount of years"

so they've gone to "arsenal haven't won the league in x amount of years" :lol:

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Ooooh, Willian is perpetual motion.

No Arsenal players worth the mention. Just the one team in it.

adzzzbatch
oooooooooooooooooo

McNamara That Ghost...
Özil shot, straight at Courtois.

Maestro
fuck sky, pundits and refs .....we know they are bent. let's focus on what we should be doing to beat these cunts

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Good effort Mesut.

Smithy dives in with the comments on great defending again.

Globalgunner
We really need to score first, otherwise the enemies of football will bring on Abramovichs yatch to park next to the 2 team buses

adzzzbatch
fuck off ref

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:47 PM
You can't fail to be impressed by their organisation and resillience.

The Billion Pound Burnley.

adzzzbatch
"can't fail to be impressed by chelski"

alan smith is a cunt.

Niall_Quinn
Ref has had a horrible influence on the game so far.

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2015, 03:48 PM
0-0 HT. Satan just warming the vocals up.

adzzzbatch
"arsenal haven't played badly"

oh cheers alan thanks for noticing us.

Niall_Quinn
Any fucker who knows anything about football can see who the football team are and who the appalling wreckers are. Without the gullible and stupid refs half their tactics would be wiped away.

AFC Leveller
26-04-2015, 03:49 PM
8 men inside their only half, great defending.

fuck off.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:51 PM
HT 0-0

Absolute shocker from Oliver. They'll go on about pens but the huge decision has been to ignore Ivanovich's persistent fouling and his refusal to show the yellow and eventually red. There's no legit excuse for it.

You get what you expect from Maureen's horrendous anti-football farmyard. We've played pretty well considering the opposition are doing everything to prevent a game occurring.

Marc Overmars
26-04-2015, 03:51 PM
I think it's been fairly typical so far.

Lots of purpose from us but no joy removing the parked bus. While they've had the better moments without really doing much, a sure fire sign that we are in the presence of Satan.

AFC Leveller
26-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Champions elect maybe but they are a horrible side with loads of scrotes and anti football cavemen.

shame on the PL.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Kos and Merts need to buck up though. The chav tactic of randomly lumping it over the top has seen them exposed a couple of times.

GP
26-04-2015, 03:54 PM
What a hateful mound of shit Chelsea are.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Btw, Hazard has been shit, like he has been in 50% of the games this season. But the cunt will probably hit a deflection in off his arse and suddenly he'll be MOTM.

GP
26-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Carragher is clueless.

Munchies
26-04-2015, 03:56 PM
henry saying cesc dived

LDG
26-04-2015, 03:56 PM
You see thay one with the keeper all the time. When the ball has gone, the player gets taken out. All the time...almost never given.

Sky. Cunts.

fakeyank
26-04-2015, 03:58 PM
We need to take some shots outside the box.. may be it'll bounce off one of the cunts face into the goal.

I despise these cunts so much.. hope they fucking die!

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Just to correct Carragher - NOT a pen you stupid cunt. Touching somebody is not a pen. CAUSING somebody to fall over is a pen. That's not what happened.

Second one is not a pen because the keeper has to challenge, he didn't go in with his studs, didn't drag him down, it was a collision. So are they saying if he'd touched the ball it would then not be a pen? How does that work?

Third one. Dive by Fabrecash. Yes, again a tiny contact. Not enough to go down. So players should not be rewarded for cheating. He wasn't, he was booked. Correct decision.

Fourth. Clear pen. Hands up. Every other time that's a pen for the Sky mob. Stopped a shot going on target. Easy one that.

No mention of Ivanovic. What a surprise.

They are so desperate to pretend this is a decent league and so frantic to cover up the shit that is likely to win it and embarrass all of football. Everyone outside this country knows how shit the chavs are.

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Carragher is clueless.

A biased cunt you mean? When he's paid to be impartial?

Niall_Quinn
26-04-2015, 04:02 PM
We need to take some shots outside the box.. may be it'll bounce off one of the cunts face into the goal.

I despise these cunts so much.. hope they fucking die!

What we really need is for Diaby to volley Terry in the face. Such a shame he's injured all the time.

Power n Glory
26-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Chelsea are going to hit us on the break and we need to be careful not to play into their hands. Long spells of possession and pinning them back isn't smart. They're looking for the quick transition from defence to attack and their best moments come from a quick break, never sustained pressure.

adzzzbatch
drogba coming on to score against us :(

Marc Overmars
Come on you Gunners!!!