PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Champagne Charlie
17-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster! I've been dipping in and out of goonersweb for a few years now but never got round to registering/posting for various reasons. But I've finally decided to jump on board!

:wave:

Injury Time
17-06-2011, 10:21 AM
:cheers: welcome

So standard newbie questions, why support Arsenal, how long, favourite player etc

Champagne Charlie
17-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Hi IT

My old man's an arsenal fan, although he did get a bit disillusioned with football in general so he never really encourged me to get into it all, but my best mate at school was from a family of hardcore gooners so I started to get involved then and it kind of got my old man back into it too. Since then I've never looked back! So i guess I really started supporting around 92/93 (ish), probably about 8 years old.

Favourite player growing up was Ian Wright. Absolutely loved him! Favourite player of the current squad is a much more difficult one though, really don't have much time for a lot of the players at the moment. Still trying to get over the pain of the last few months! But if forced I'd probably say its young Jack at the moment. He's one of the few players who would run through brick walls for the club - fingers crossed his attitude rubs off on some of the others!!

McNamara That Ghost...
17-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome!

Letters
17-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Welcome to GW :tiphat:

Alan B'stard
21-06-2011, 09:13 AM
hello hello