PDA

View Full Version : Almost a decade later ;o

JaneEmily
28-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Hey everyone, some of you may or may not remember who I am. I used to be on the old GW back when I was 13/14 years old, known as -=!Jane!=- (or something similar to that name). And now I'm back. I have no idea why, but that's okay because.....I guess I just miss talking about Arsenal in a place where I know people won't be complete knuckleheads *cough Arsenal twitter cough* - okay I know that's not true, some of you still are probably knuckleheads ;) Anyway, I'm now 23, happily engaged to a Dutchman for the last almost 2years (been in a long distance relationship for 4). I'm in the process of writing my first novel and hoping to be published one day. Other than that, I'm still the same old Jane who has just grown up a bit and grown out of her Ljungberg loving/defending days of a decade ago! Nice to see GW is still running and some old faces running about etc.

Hope you're all well!

- Jane

Letters
28-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Welcome back :tiphat:

JaneEmily
28-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Welcome back :tiphat:

IBK
28-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Hey everyone, some of you may or may not remember who I am. I used to be on the old GW back when I was 13/14 years old, known as -=!Jane!=- (or something similar to that name). And now I'm back. I have no idea why, but that's okay because.....I guess I just miss talking about Arsenal in a place where I know people won't be complete knuckleheads *cough Arsenal twitter cough* - okay I know that's not true, some of you still are probably knuckleheads ;) Anyway, I'm now 23, happily engaged to a Dutchman for the last almost 2years (been in a long distance relationship for 4). I'm in the process of writing my first novel and hoping to be published one day. Other than that, I'm still the same old Jane who has just grown up a bit and grown out of her Ljungberg loving/defending days of a decade ago! Nice to see GW is still running and some old faces running about etc.

Hope you're all well!

- Jane

Maybe just before my time - but welcome back - or maybe welkom terug! We need everyone we can to elevate the level of discussion on here!

JaneEmily
28-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Maybe just before my time - but welcome back - or maybe welkom terug! We need everyone we can to elevate the level of discussion on here!

It might be, I don't recognise your username but dank je wel! :)

Munchies
28-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Welcome back to the boards

Always good to have a new face on here, it's a pretty small community nowadays but just as good as it's always been

JaneEmily
28-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Welcome back to the boards

Always good to have a new face on here, it's a pretty small community nowadays but just as good as it's always been

I definitely remember there being a lot more people registered to the old ones. Sometimes smaller communities are nicer for people to get along in :) but thank you:)

McNamara That Ghost...
28-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Nah pretty hostile here tbf.

Welcome back!

Letters
28-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Yeah, it is smaller but we still all hate each other. Sorry.

JaneEmily
29-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Haha, you hate and tolerate! xD

Still could be worse...could be like Twitter xD

Xhaka Can’t
29-01-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't hate everyone on here.

GP
29-01-2016, 01:34 PM
I once broke the sound barrier but you must never ask me how.