PDA

View Full Version : Phil Neville vs Seamus Coleman in Twatter row

Tony Tuesdays
22-06-2011, 11:56 AM
This is from twatter acct

PN If you want a signed pair of my boots go to starboots.com money goes to charity thanks.
SC Prob be best selling Garys boots pal. Wont get much money for yours.
PN hello Seamie see ur sub again for the republic tomorrow night.
SC If im lucky i'll be sub. Maybe wont make the bench. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench.
PN sub for Ireland is like being a sub for man utd youth team. Although u r a 50k signing from Sligo bless.
SC Yeah just glad to be here fizzer. Never thought id be so lucky u looking forward to next season. U must be glad Gary retired? Ur family might come watch you on a Saturday now actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u.
PN Does Trap say run forest run to you like moyesy does? r u licking captain keanes arse like u lick captain Nevilles? Did your brother play for Man U 600 times pal? Thought not when u upgrading your caravan to a tent pal? any more lip and Ill get peter walton to send u off again. were you going on holiday pal isle of man?
SC why you getting so angry pal u got that angry on a match day u would be a great captain.
PN be careful next season pal everyone plays shit in there 2nd season.
SC does everyone play shit in there 15 season aswell?
PN 16th pal
SC you counting ur 10 years in United bench?
PN Your gone quiet pal u been round to Keaneys room to run his bath.
SC You getting jealous? Ill be back to look after you next season. Do I still have to do all the running?
PN Here you are was getting worried keano let u off the lead? keep playing the way u are m8 and youll be playing at widnes with the reserves.
SC What did you miss the last game of the season for again... Toothache? Dont think Big Dunc would miss a game cause of his tooth.
PN nice debut Benfica away m8 what was the score?
SC 5-0 pal. A good captain would have been there to help his players but where were u again? U enjoy going to world cups with England or was that Gary again? Im sure you were proud to watch him.
PN U like talking about Gary m8 got a secret crush?
SC everyone likes Gary more U should know that by now.
PN Have a great summer pal reserves report back on the 5th of July
SC Is that the date he told you Internationals report back on the 11th so will see u then.
PN Topman come on Macedonia lets make a pact pal no more slaughtering on twitter i need u u need me agreed? ask keano for permission 1st though.
SC U need me to do ur running.... why do i need you.
PN Im trying to hand u an olive branch pal do u not want it.
SC I just want to know why I need u? Not a trick question
PN Lads dont like u pal so have to protect you.
SC Nev dont start because its u they dont like. And I dont need u to protect me.. I protected you all season.
PN its all about u pal aint it. Good luck next season u will need it.
SC I know I will.. Uv had 15 years of good luck well done I know ur missing me really.
PN U licking Charlie Adams arse now too? Is it captains that turn u on?
SC haha good one pal. What a captain he was too. He could actually pass to his team mates