PDA

View Full Version : Wenger's letter to a angry fan

Munchies
28-06-2011, 06:13 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3663000/Arsene-Wenger-pens-heartfelt-letter-to-unhappy-Arsenal-supporter.html

Xhaka Can’t
28-06-2011, 07:04 AM
What a douchebag fan selling this to the press. Pretty classy of Wenger to take the time to respond, but he'll probably be advised against doing the same thing in future.

Flavs
28-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Arseblog pointed out this morning that most of the letter is snippets and quotes from recent press conferences :lol:

Injury Time
28-06-2011, 07:41 AM
@GB.: do you think that Wenger/ the club are niaive enough to think that wouldn't go to the press, feels like a press statement to me. It's nothing that hasn't been said before, it's common sense, however it does highlight that they expected 5 years of cash-flow issues which is the polar opposite to what they bandied around at the time of the move (pre credit crunch). So we don't need an owner, interesting :blink:

Ollie the Optimist
28-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Wenger comes out pretty well in this i think. we dont know waht the letter sent to him said but can imagine there probs were some strongly worded phrases in it yet wenger takes his time to reply and in reasonable detail

LDG
28-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Wenger comes out pretty well in this i think. we dont know waht the letter sent to him said but can imagine there probs were some strongly worded phrases in it yet wenger takes his time to reply and in reasonable detail

This was it apparently.

Dear Vinger,

Can I have your autograph please.

Lots of Love

Abigail, 9, from London

Japan Shaking All Over
28-06-2011, 03:25 PM
what do you think he would do if we all wrote a letter each to him, expressing our inner most thoughts?

Cripps_orig
28-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Havent read the letter yet but i assume its the same old BS.

Its in the Sun so they probably made it up

LDG
28-06-2011, 03:28 PM
what do you think he would do if we all wrote a letter each to him, expressing our inner most thoughts?

I suppose we'd get the same re-produced "heart-felt" letter that he sent Abigail.

Darth Vela
28-06-2011, 03:42 PM
I think there was something very similar on a blog a few weeks back, so it's probably not so much a personal response to every individual thing whoever wrote it might have said, but a stock response to practically any complaint that's been floating about in the last few months.