PDA

View Full Version : Bracewell-Smith "Sack the Board"

Xhaka Can’t
28-06-2011, 01:19 PM
It keeps getting better and better.

Apparently the Board are 'passe' and 'none of the members have anything to offer the Club'.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23965138-lady-bracewell-smith-sack-all-the-arsenal-board.do

The lady seems to be an avid reader of GW.

Also 'Sir Chips Keswick'. Seriously!?

Flavs
28-06-2011, 01:20 PM
it's either not her or she is drunk, simple

Cripps_orig
28-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Stupid name but Sir Chips is indeed a shareholder

IBK
28-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Meh - she sounds like a bitter/drunk matron. Her opinion would carry more weight had she been less ready to cash in...

Nutkins
28-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Her tweets last night were pretty interesting. I would like to know what she believes she can offer that the current board do not.

Xhaka Can’t
28-06-2011, 02:47 PM
A vagina.

Cripps_orig
28-06-2011, 02:49 PM
A vagina.

Debatable.

Lot of pussies on that board.

And the team for that matter

Fats
28-06-2011, 02:50 PM
A vagina.

I'll take it

Japan Shaking All Over
28-06-2011, 03:20 PM
A vagina.

unless she's a cross dresser and actually has a set of balls......in which case I would kindly ask her to lend them to Wenger, as he's in serious in a need of a pair.......maybe he could get rid of his vagina while he's at it........

scrub that thought as I remeber hearing Pat Rice was staying on!

Kano
28-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Meh - she sounds like a bitter/drunk matron. Her opinion would carry more weight had she been less ready to cash in...

I guess being booted off the board would do that to you.

She has offered the most neutral insight on Dein, saying he was the root of a lot of internal problems whilst there.

Özim
28-06-2011, 04:41 PM
I guess being booted off the board would do that to you.

She has offered the most neutral insight on Dein, saying he was the root of a lot of internal problems whilst there.
Right so let me get this right, she's bitter about getting kicked off so talking rubbish, but spot on about Dein someone she helped kick off the board?

What nonsense.

Unai Tea
28-06-2011, 04:45 PM
And who sacks the board? A majority of the shareholders. Who are they? Stan.

So essentially her opinion is worth exactly diddly squat and only half as effective.

Alan B'stard
28-06-2011, 04:48 PM
so let me get this rioght. a bunch of old cronies (including her) sit around investing nothing and happy to starve the squad of funds so their shares could go up.
Then, when they do finally move their creaky old bones to indulge in a spot of infighting, she gets turfed out and - after getting her own sell-out pay day- she slags them off as out of touch.

what a complete an utter cunt.

Injury Time
28-06-2011, 05:09 PM
so let me get this rioght. a bunch of old cronies (including her) sit around investing nothing and happy to starve the squad of funds so their shares could go up.
Then, when they do finally move their creaky old bones to indulge in a spot of infighting, she gets turfed out and - after getting her own sell-out pay day- she slags them off as out of touch.

what a complete an utter cunt.
:gp:
I would break out the violin but imagine she is doing this about now..
http://www.carbonpoker.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/scrooge-mcduck-300x237.jpg

Kano
28-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Right so let me get this right, she's bitter about getting kicked off so talking rubbish, but spot on about Dein someone she helped kick off the board?

What nonsense.

rightfully bitter to the current board as they booted her off and was there first hand to see what dein done. would be easy to switch views on dein due to fiszman pushing her out the door but she hasn't. she knows far more than you or me

Boss
28-06-2011, 05:50 PM
If Dein had problems working with a board that has/had 'nothing to offer', would that not be a positive thing?

Kano
28-06-2011, 06:01 PM
pretty sure she was talking about now and not back then; particularly when they were facilitating the move

Coney
28-06-2011, 06:32 PM
She said bugger all while on the board. Now she is out she mouths off about things. I can't take her comments seriously. And given that C***ley C*** mouthed off about the Arsenal when he left, what's the difference? She should piss off and shut up.

Letters
28-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Stupid name but Sir Chips is indeed a shareholder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCKr3nXNlM

:unsure:

Cripps_orig
28-06-2011, 07:36 PM
WWTL@WHL);14399]
http://www.youtube.com[/email]/watch?v=7nCKr3nXNlM

:unsure:

Its good but its not right

Master Splinter
28-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Say what you see.

selassie
28-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Much a do about nothing.

Alan B'stard
29-06-2011, 08:04 AM
hll wood:

“She put something like £100m in her pocket and she didn’t earn a penny of it. She should keep herself quiet and not complain”.

well said that man

Toronto Gooner
29-06-2011, 01:31 PM
If Dein had problems working with a board that has/had 'nothing to offer', would that not be a positive thing?
Not if, as she originally said, Dein was the root of the problems. The fact that she backtracked on that statement suggests that someone has been "guiding" her statements in this instance.

KSE Comedy Club
29-06-2011, 11:17 PM
So most people pretty much been condeming the board on here for being money grabbing, useless cunts.

But when Lady NBS says the same thing, she is a cunt who knows fuck all?

:rolleyes:

Does anyone really think she was gonna jeopordise the sale of her shares by speaking out against the board.

Toronto Gooner
29-06-2011, 11:19 PM
So most people pretty much been condeming the board on here for being money grabbing, useless cunts.

But when Lady NBS says the same thing, she is a cunt who knows fuck all?

:rolleyes:
I have never called them money grabbing anything. I have often pointed out that the Hill Woods, Bracewill Smiths and Carrs have been involved with the club for 2 or 3 generations. N.B. Lady Nina married into the family.

KSE Comedy Club
29-06-2011, 11:20 PM
hll wood:

“She put something like £100m in her pocket and she didn’t earn a penny of it. She should keep herself quiet and not complain”.

well said that man

Funny, he seems to share the same view about the fans.

KSE Comedy Club
29-06-2011, 11:22 PM
I have never called them money grabbing anything. I have often pointed out that the Hill Woods, Bracewill Smiths and Carrs have been involved with the club for 2 or 3 generations. N.B. Lady Nina married into the family.

I didnt say everyone.

:shrug:

It doesnt matter how long those names have been involved in the club, its the current lot that are only interested in lining their own pockets at the expense of the club and the fans.

Kaiser
29-06-2011, 11:43 PM
She's like a schizophrenic. Deleted a tweet saying Dein was the root of all problems at the club and then posted something slightly different. Said the entire board needs to go but deletes it later as well. Throws around accusations of sexism but the bottom line is she did fuck all on the board. Made a massive profit while providing the club with nothing. If she's so keen for a change, why not donate the money from her sale of shares back into the club for Wenger to spend? Thought not. Bitch.

Mr.Singh
30-06-2011, 12:02 AM
She's like a schizophrenic. Deleted a tweet saying Dein was the root of all problems at the club and then posted something slightly different. Said the entire board needs to go but deletes it later as well. Throws around accusations of sexism but the bottom line is she did fuck all on the board. Made a massive profit while providing the club with nothing. If she's so keen for a change, why not donate the money from her sale of shares back into the club for Wenger to spend? Thought not. Bitch.

You the man homie

Kano
30-06-2011, 09:12 AM

oh please, evey twatting fan can mouth off but she can't? you living in la la land if you think anyone would be able to give money to the club directly for use in transfers, it's not just a bacs transfer to wengers account is it

i havent seen kroenke dipping his hand in his pocket either

Kaiser
30-06-2011, 09:31 AM
The average fan isn't/wasn't in a position to make changes on the board and didn't once own fuckloads of shares, which she sold for a massive profit in spite of her 'love' for the club (much like Dein too actually). I wasn't being entirely serious about donating to the transfer budget but it's just an example of mouthing off but doing nothing to help the club. Of course, Kroenke isn't going to use his own cash, because he is promoting the 'self-sustaining business model', which means the shareholders put nothing into the club. But at least he isn't mouthing off, but then, neither did Lady Nina when she was on the board.

Kano
30-06-2011, 10:11 AM
she wasnt in a position to make changes, she held 15% which didnt intitle her to enforce any change. we have no idea of the conversations or suggestions that were made whilst there.

she hasn't done anything bar put her opinion out into the public domain and by the looks of her backtracking she has learnt her lesson about the exposure twitter gives. her words were absolutely meaningless in the larger context and lets face it, she couldve really exposed some real shit once she was sacked

Toronto Gooner
30-06-2011, 11:06 AM
she wasnt in a position to make changes, she held 15% which didnt intitle her to enforce any change. we have no idea of the conversations or suggestions that were made whilst there.

she hasn't done anything bar put her opinion out into the public domain and by the looks of her backtracking she has learnt her lesson about the exposure twitter gives. her words were absolutely meaningless in the larger context and lets face it, she couldve really exposed some real shit once she was sacked
I have no problem with her putting her opinion into the public domain. However, her about face is not as meaningless as you suggest. The initial comment suggested that Dein was the problem, then she tried make him out to be a positive influence.

Kano
30-06-2011, 11:13 AM
well he was a positive influence for many years, that doesnt mean to say he also didnt cause problems internally.

Toronto Gooner
30-06-2011, 01:30 PM
well he was a positive influence for many years, that doesnt mean to say he also didnt cause problems internally.
I know what you are saying but here are two quotes attributed to her: they say two very different things.

he [Dein] was "the root cause of all the troubles at AFC".

"I stand corrected, Dein loves the club and although sometimes personalities fall out his contribution at Arsenal has been immense."

If she can "stand to be corrected" over her initial comment regarding Dein, will she stand to be corrected over this comment regarding the current board?
"They are passe. Have nothing more to give to the club at all."

Or will people accept the Dein change because it fits their view of him, and will not accept a change to the comments regarding the board, as it coincides with the prevailing view?

Toronto Gooner
30-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Just to follow up on the Dein being the root of all the problems: Could it be that he set Wenger up to be the all powerful person within the club that he appears to be? Was Dein responsible for establishing this apparent "dictatorship"?

IBK
30-06-2011, 01:46 PM

Yes. Yes indeed. :good:

Kano
30-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Just to follow up on the Dein being the root of all the problems: Could it be that he set Wenger up to be the all powerful person within the club that he appears to be? Was Dein responsible for establishing this apparent "dictatorship"?

i think it's more a case of Wenger becoming accustomed to assuming that extra 'power' once Dein left, as the board were slow to find a replacement. they may have now got in a CEO that concentrates in other areas (ie pushing the 'brand') rather fully duplicating the duties Dein once held.

i personally think the view on dein is split down the middle, the people that think he is a arsehole that tried to sell us out are equal to those that think he is the missing apostle from the bible.

given her insight into the internal happenings at the club, readers of twitter will more than likely take her on her word about dein. i'm not sure if her change of opinion was based on anyone challenging it online.

AKBapologist
30-06-2011, 02:20 PM
hll wood:

Errr, didn't hill wood do exactly the same thing? Cock.

Master Splinter
30-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Errr, didn't hill wood do exactly the same thing? Cock.

He's not abusing other board members though, is he?

AKBapologist
30-06-2011, 02:31 PM

No, he saves that shit for the fans.

LDG
30-06-2011, 02:45 PM

No, he saves that shit for the fans.

:haha: