PDA

View Full Version : The only positive for next season.

Ernesto
30-06-2011, 06:27 PM
I fear we're going to lose Nasri and Fabregas. It's pretty much on the cards. If we were bringing anyone of note in, Wenger would've done it already, if only to try and appease the aforementioned players.

We could be in a very bleak state of affairs come August when it comes to all things on the pitch. Our better players are leaving, we've got no-so-good players to cover their positions.

However, I feel there are whisperings, murmurings of a clear solidarity among Gooners. We've almost come full circle now. We've seen the good, and now it's truly time to experience the bad. This is where the fans stick together, really voice their opinion, and support the team home and away. The glory-seekers will fall welcomingly by the wayside, and what will remain are the proper Gooners.

We could become a cult a la Leeds, Forest, or Man United in the 70s. This will be the era where Gooners become known for what they are. Proper fans.

Viva la revolucion!

Sirjackofwilshere
30-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I just wanna cry:crying:

Grebbo
30-06-2011, 06:32 PM
If the glory hunters stop supporting Arsenal then the stadium attendance will be closer to 16,000 than 60,000. Be careful what you wish for.

The only positive for next season is we're going to be so shit and the fans so angry that Wenger will be sacked.

Ernesto
30-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I, for one, am seriously looking forward to going to away games next season. We're gonna get f***ed at Stamford Bridge, Old Twatford, Shite Hart Lane, Anfield and even Swansea, but, heck, the buzz, the adrenaline, the excitement ahead of these games is like no other.

Power n Glory
30-06-2011, 06:38 PM
The last thing this club needs is a half empty stadium and less fans buying tickets and merchandise. Loyal fans are being priced out of games and if the precious profits of this club started to drop, prices will go up again to pay for the electric bill!

Cripps_orig
30-06-2011, 06:46 PM
One positive?

A season closer to the end of Wengers contract

Master Splinter
30-06-2011, 06:49 PM
One positive?

A season closer to the end of Wengers contract

Or a season closer to him signing a new four-year contract.

Cripps_orig
30-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Or a season closer to him signing a new four-year contract.

Bastard.

:(

Ernesto
30-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Bastard.

:(

Master Splinter can be rather annoying, but that's a little uncalled for, methinks.

;)

GP
30-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Jesus christ.

The only positive? For fucks sake.

You're all retarded.

Cripps_orig
30-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Master Splinter can be rather annoying, but that's a little uncalled for, methinks.

;)

He crushed the only positive we had.

Have to think of another....