PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Gunners

scallywag
08-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Greetings fellow Gunners, have been looking for a good Gunner forum for a while thankfully I can across this so I hope I can fit in with the other Gunner fans and enjoy the banter.:cheers:

Niall_Quinn
08-03-2018, 11:25 AM
So it's official. There are no good gunners forums out there and people have had to settle for GW.

Welcome.

Golden rule here is avoid the poster called Letters and don't give him any personal details or agree to a meet-up.

scallywag
08-03-2018, 11:37 AM
So it's official. There are no good gunners forums out there and people have had to settle for GW.

Welcome.

Golden rule here is avoid the poster called Letters and don't give him any personal details or agree to a meet-up.

I have been following lots to see what the banter is like, but some posters I think just go on forums to cause problems with other posters and can't take it when people have different opinions so I will avoid that as I can't be doing with that sh1te. I might not agree with your opinion but you are entitled to it, I really dislike it when posters get personally slated for their opinion. Hence the application to join this forum from what I have been reading you are entitled to have an opinion and there seems to be a good sense of humor throughout. Therefore I hope to spend time on this forum chatting agreeing and disagreeing as you do. Thanks for the heads up about the poster Letters:yikes::yikes:;)

Letters
08-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Good advice, tbf.

Welcome to GW, scallywag :tiphat:

scallywag
08-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Good advice, tbf.

Welcome to GW, scallywag :tiphat:

Thank you.:cheers:

Goonermerree
08-03-2018, 02:03 PM
I have been following lots to see what the banter is like, but some posters I think just go on forums to cause problems with other posters and can't take it when people have different opinions so I will avoid that as I can't be doing with that sh1te. I might not agree with your opinion but you are entitled to it, I really dislike it when posters get personally slated for their opinion. Hence the application to join this forum from what I have been reading you are entitled to have an opinion and there seems to be a good sense of humor throughout. Therefore I hope to spend time on this forum chatting agreeing and disagreeing as you do. Thanks for the heads up about the poster Letters:yikes::yikes:;)

Sorry, but I think you got the wrong forum.;)

IBK
09-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Welcome mate.

Cripps
11-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Greetings fellow Gunners, have been looking for a good Gunner forum for a while thankfully I can across this so I hope I can fit in with the other Gunner fans and enjoy the banter.:cheers:

:lol: think you have the wrong place mate

Welcome.