PDA

View Full Version : Who would buy this?

danisinkz
05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/invt/a9598/

Run Time : 131 minutes

Synopsis:
There were many fabulous moments to treasure during the 2010/11 campaign, Thrilling victories over Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League proved Arsenal were at least the equal of their closest rivals at home. And in Europe there was a pulsating clash with Barcelona that saw the Gunners triumph in a classic. (the 2nd leg probably isnt shown)
And although the team just missed out on a trophy there were goals galore to celebrate - 119 in total - and many breathtaking performances (Newcastle away?) that confirmed Arsenal's reputation as one of the most entertaining sides in the world.
More young players emerged promising a brighter future still to come, most notably Jack Wilshere who was named the PFA Young Player of the Year. Featuring all the goals and all the games as well as exclusive interviews with Arsène Wenger, Robin van Persie, Jack Wilshere, Samir Nasri, Theo Walcott and more.

I know some people might collect season DVDs but who would buy this? 131 minutes of heaven where you can re-live the season in all its glory! Why not just bring out a DVD of the first leg of the Barcelona match and have done with it!

IBK
05-07-2011, 05:09 PM

Synopsis:
There were many fabulous moments to treasure during the 2010/11 campaign, Thrilling victories over Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League proved Arsenal were at least the equal of their closest rivals at home. And in Europe there was a pulsating clash with Barcelona that saw the Gunners triumph in a classic. (the 2nd leg probably isnt shown)
And although the team just missed out on a trophy there were goals galore to celebrate - 119 in total - and many breathtaking performances (Newcastle away?) that confirmed Arsenal's reputation as one of the most entertaining sides in the world.
More young players emerged promising a brighter future still to come, most notably Jack Wilshere who was named the PFA Young Player of the Year. Featuring all the goals and all the games as well as exclusive interviews with Arsène Wenger, Robin van Persie, Jack Wilshere, Samir Nasri, Theo Walcott and more.

I know some people might collect season DVDs but who would buy this? 131 minutes of heaven where you can re-live the season in all its glory! Why not just bring out a DVD of the first leg of the Barcelona match and have done with it!

I have a feeling this won't be a best seller. My 'Invincibles' season DVD just makes me feel sad these days.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Can't argue with the most entertaining part. For rival fans, that is.

budesonide
05-07-2011, 05:36 PM
wtf?

"re-live the season in all it's glory"? hahahaaaaaaaa

makes even the spuds look less desperate!

Cripps_orig
05-07-2011, 05:43 PM
A well deserved :doh:

Munchies
05-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Saw this earlier today and thought that we're getting really desperate !

There will be some mong buying it , and that is why it was produced.

Now let me play my 49ers disk that was class.

http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/dvds/49-the-complete-unbeaten-record-dvd/invt/14711/

Marc Overmars
05-07-2011, 07:34 PM
OMG we beat Chelsea, United and Barca.

Wow.

I'm sure Wolves are still splaffing over their victories over United, Chelsea, City and Liverpool.

Xhaka Can’t
05-07-2011, 08:57 PM
£18!!!!

Eighteen fucking pounds!!!

For that!?!?!

For £18, I expect it to be on blu-ray.

Marc Overmars
05-07-2011, 09:01 PM
I can't imagine they will be shifting many units that's for sure.

Only collectors will probably buy it.

Injury Time
05-07-2011, 09:22 PM

Only the Mindless Optimism Clique will probably buy it.
:whistle:

milla
05-07-2011, 09:33 PM
IT :gp:

Injury Time
05-07-2011, 10:19 PM

Synopsis:

Didn't realise you were so local :ninja: went to the open day at Hertford castle...

danisinkz
06-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Didn't realise you were so local :ninja: went to the open day at Hertford castle...

What was that like? I missed it due to working my spuds off at Hertford Town FC getting the stadium ready for the new season!

Injury Time
06-07-2011, 07:48 AM
What was that like? I missed it due to working my spuds off at Hertford Town FC getting the stadium ready for the new season!
Not bad, the nippers seemed to enjoy it :) Haven't seen Hertford play (seen St A, St evenage, Cambridge Utd a couple times a season & Luton) might have to add them to the list :good:

danisinkz
06-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Not bad, the nippers seemed to enjoy it :) Haven't seen Hertford play (seen St A, St evenage, Cambridge Utd a couple times a season & Luton) might have to add them to the list :good:

Its a nice club but a few too Spurs fans for my liking! It doesnt help when weve got Ardiles' son playing for us so we occasionally get Ossie & Ricky Villa coming along - bblleeuurrgghh

Injury Time
06-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Its a nice club but a few too Spurs fans for my liking! It doesnt help when weve got Ardiles' son playing for us so we occasionally get Ossie & Ricky Villa coming along - bblleeuurrgghh
Hmm I might bring the odd full nappy with me just in case ;)

Niall_Quinn
06-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Wow, how to turn losers into winners with skilful editing, they must have left a lot of tape on the floor this year. Most of the sales will come around Christmas I suppose, when people will buy it as a piss-take present for their resident, log suffering Arsenal fan.

Fist of Lehmann
06-07-2011, 12:27 PM

Tbf, the Blu-ray version offers alternate endings to the season.

Marc Overmars
06-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Tbf, the Blu-ray version offers alternate endings to the season.

The 0-4 win over Newcastle, beating Spurs 2-0 & 1-3, 1-0 win over Liverpool in the last minute, beating Birmingham AET to win the cup. :bow:

Master Splinter
06-07-2011, 01:13 PM
The 0-4 win over Newcastle, beating Spurs 2-0 & 1-3, 1-0 win over Liverpool in the last minute, beating Birmingham AET to win the cup. :bow:

:crying:

Coney
06-07-2011, 06:39 PM

You forgot one..

Bendtner taking the chance and putting Barca out on away goals, giving a clear run to defeat an underperforming manu in the final.

Letters
06-07-2011, 06:52 PM
You forgot one..

Bendtner taking the chance and putting Barca out on away goals, giving a clear run to defeat an underperforming manu in the final.

I don't think ILM could make Bendtner look like he's got a good first touch.

Master Splinter
06-07-2011, 06:56 PM
I will become a titty moaner and resign from the MOC if Dennis Bendtner doesn't leave this summer.

He is truly awful.

Japan Shaking All Over
07-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Only the Mindless Optimism Clique will probably buy it.

And?

We made the bloody thing, I have you know! MOC 4ever

Boss
07-07-2011, 05:39 AM
I will become a titty moaner and resign from the MOC if Dennis Bendtner doesn't leave this summer.

He is truly awful.

:popcorn:

Japan Shaking All Over
07-07-2011, 05:49 AM

He is truly awful.

living life on the edge as usual I see