PDA

View Full Version : Vent

Aaron Wilshere
05-07-2011, 09:03 PM
As most the threads are full of anguished posts, wasn't entirely sure where to put this.

I am just utterly depressed by the state of the club - the lack of transfer activity only plays a small part in this

Wverything with Arsenal is wrong. Diaby on a staggering £60k a week and can barely string two games together and has injured himself before pre-season has even begun. He could miss the start of season. Shit like Denilson are also thought by Arsene to be worth £60k a week and Rosicky £60k a week!!

And then we can't break wage structure for our top players, such as Nasri.

I can understand not being bossing and bullied by player demands, but our strict structure just isn't sustainable in the current environment, considering our competition.

The answer to this has to be get rid of dross and pay fringe players less, allowing us to pay top players more competitively?

And to rub it in, we pay Highest ticket prices in world - makes me fucking sick.

Sadly, the only way any of this will change is for Wenger to piss off.

Marc Overmars
05-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Yeah, the French cunt needs to piss off.

Xhaka Can’t
05-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Well there are some positives, so it aint all bad.

Grebbo
05-07-2011, 09:09 PM
We always hear the club preaching about how well run they are but when you look at the dross on those huge wages it just goes to show how badly the club is being run. We wont be able to get shot of any of that shite as they're earning way more than any other club would pay them - and they still want to leave!! :haha:

Aaron Wilshere
05-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Well there are some positives, so it aint all bad.

There are definitely positives.

But the unjustness of these piles of shite earning massive sums, when we won't pay top players enough to keep them just ain't good enough.