PDA

View Full Version : Must listen ...

budesonide
13-07-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/blog/2011-07-13/hunter-cesc-fabregas-so-determined-leave-arsenal-he-would-be-willing-move-manchester-city?

Courtesy gunnerrrrr

But i think this deserves it's own thread.

Good debate re: he tapping up issue regarding cesc.

Some good insight into matters.

Kano
13-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Talksport bollocks

Yes we all know he wants to leave, how surprising.

Hunter spends far more time talking about reasons he wants to leave yet the headline is based on one comment that he offers no insight or background to.

It's just an argument between two people about Xavi's comments, so what?

budesonide
13-07-2011, 08:05 PM
well, silly me.

I thought the debate about tapping up might be something to debate.

I thought the Hunter guy made some valid arguments regarding Xavi's comments -- without a set of red-tinted goggles.

Kano
13-07-2011, 08:07 PM
it's not just xavi is it, it's gone on from the whole squad. they can continue as they wish but until they get the message about paying the right amount, he's staying put by the looks of it.

they are trying to bully the situation for sure but tapping up is a nothing, it doesn't really exist.

Mr. Lahey
13-07-2011, 11:46 PM
In other sports they enforce tapping up. But yet again Uefa has proven once again that they turned a blind eye and have a long ways to go when it comes to these types a things.

Ironing
14-07-2011, 01:18 AM
A(nother) rather (this time rather thickly) veiled attempt at telling us the club is in "crisis"

They do it to every club sometimes, really

With Man Utd. they eventually gave up cause they wouldn't stop winning things!

Nice to see talksport have pimped up their website in recent times though, big ups

Fats
14-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Facts are these.

We have his contract, which he himself signed.

Barca have not offered enough.

End off